Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Would anyone want to see me hang myself nude on Facebook live?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0810.jpg (540 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0810.jpg
540 KB, 1456x2592
Would anyone want to see me hang myself nude on Facebook live?

Facebook com/sammy.nova.70
>>
Don't do it, man. Whatever is bothering you will pass. It gets better. Do you want to talk about it?
>>
not nude, but i'd watch you hang yourself
>>
why would you do that? and why the fuck does it have to be nude lol.
>>
>>767786685
Imagine being so retarded that you think you can talk someone out of suicide that went on 4chan to post it
>>
Bro besides your style you’re pretty good looking.
>>
>>767786768
Imagine being mad about it
>>
>>767786766
Something different
>>
>>767786768
It's not a lot of effort to potentially save a life. Even if 1 in a hundred chance, why not? When you get a little older and less edgy you will understand.
>>
File: 4chan-user.jpg (67 KB, 950x655) Image search: [Google]
4chan-user.jpg
67 KB, 950x655
>>767786768
>>767786918
You anons brothers?
>>
>>767787072
nein
>>
>>767786441
haha Im gonna watch this!... Well don't really go full nude but Id watch this.
>>
I'm curious what family and friends would say if I do it nude
>>
>>767786441
YES
>>
Make your profile public and do it OP
END IT ALL
>>
Is it because your sink sucks? You can fix that anon! You're Mexican. Dont do it!
>>
Dont end it man. It hurts so many people.
>>
>>767788142
So, so many. Mexicans have a huge extended family
>>
>>767786441
No legit reason to. Go find something to stick your dick into or play some vidya and let the world pass you by.
>>
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
MAKE YOUR PROFILE PUBLIC SO I CAN SEE
>>
>>767786441
The bladder and bowels evacuate when you die btw
>>
>>767788536
Calm down faggot no reason for caps here, his life isn't worth it
>>
Someone post link, phone user :(
>>
>>767788578
No not always
>would be fun of it happened this tinge though
>>
>>767788716
Facebook com/sammy.nova.70
>>
>>767786768
to be completely honest... the only real people who succeeded in cheering me up was /b/
>>
Come on Sammy i'm getting tired.
>>
>>767786441
Hold up ma nigga
IS THAT AN IPHONE 2?????
DAMN DOG U CLASSY AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
No balls. You won’t do it, fagatron.
>>
Unless you just got caught in a CP sting, there’s not much worth hanging yourself for. Please tell me you aren’t doing it over a girl.

Don’t do it bud
>>
If it happens, someone record and share plz
>>
>>767786768
>imagine thinking 99.9% of people posting suicide threads aren't gonna do that
side note: pretty sure the OP isn't the guy on FB and he's just trying to fuck stuff up for him
>>
>>767788716
Also yeah, suicide is illegal soooooo. don't do that kthxbai
>>
>>767786981
You know, being as old as you supposedly are, have you ever seriously considered why it is that you are so desperate in saving lives?

Why is it so critical for humans to not die? They do anyway. Of old age, accidents, disease, or sometimes suicide. How is someone continuing to live make a positive difference in the universe? Are you trying to save the human race? There are several billions of us.

We are not in danger of going extinct. So I ask you, what fucking difference it makes, in your life or anyone elses, if someone doesn't die sooner than later? What, are you hoping they are going to invent something new that will benefit millions? Are they going to be useful members of society? Or are they going to be heros soon to be praised?

I beg to differ. Sometimes, people are downright trash. Hate to have to say it, but some people don't make any positive contribution in their society, and their death may well be a positive impact for everyone.

Consider a typical degenerate that goes on /b. I'm not encouraging OP to commit suicide. But at the same time, I am challenging the idea, that one day, he will be something useful, or anyone will benefit from him living further. Maybe that's how the universe works. Maybe some people take their own lives. It's sad, but it's nature. Humans aren't the only species that kill themselvs.

Sure their mom and dad will cry, and friends will be sad for a while, but everyone eventually forgets. As if that person never existed. In popular culture, everyone glorifies life and how precious it is and how important it is to save it. But I see it differently. Only few human's reach a level where their life is truly precious. For some, it's just plain constant torture. There are people who only get pleasure out of food and taking a shit, and the rest is pain.
>>
>>767789446
Suicide is illegal

>do laws exist after?
>>
>>767790520
Yes, if you fail, you pay the price. If you succeed, your family gets to pay your “I killed my self” ticket.
>>
>>767791037
What's the fail price, e what's the success price
>>
>>767791246
Idk dude. It’s a ticket. Like a speeding ticket, issued by the cops. I guess check your local laws? I’m sure there’s probably a flat rate for the federal level, and then depending on the state, maybe a state fee on top of it. I’ve never had to look it up in depth, because I’m not a pissboy cuck
>>
I’m sure if you survive they declare you a mental case and you don’t go to jail..
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.