Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Dating a conservative christian hottie afraid of unexpected pregnancy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Dating a conservative christian hottie afraid of unexpected pregnancy

Give me some hot things to do in bed that don't require penetration / violence / satanic rituals

Pic for illustration
>>
Anything you normally would do that doesn't involve penetration. Are you that mentally challenged?
>>
>>767782214
Fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>767782214
PEGGING
E
G
G
l
N
G
>>
>>767782214
Cuddle
>>
>>767782214
draw a pentagram, then

>>that don't require penetration / violence / satanic rituals

oh

well nevermind OP. I cant think of anything else
>>
>>767782214
vasectomy mofo
>>
>>767782214
kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>767782494
Conservative Christians don't believe in any form of artificial birth control. At least that's what Catholics believe.

Face it OP, she'll only pit out after marriage. And then its all about the babies
>>
>>767782214
Cover her face with a pillow. Keep for 5 minutes. (You might want to zip tie her wrists and elbows behind her back first.) When she stops twitching remove the pillow.
Now put her in a bathtub. Make a cut on her neck. Drain the blood. All of it!
Now make a few selfies together.
Fuck the body. Make sure to creampie so the cops can trace back to you.
Dump her body in a play yard by a kindergarten.
>>
>>767782677
Thats only catholics.

OP, oral and anal are your best bets.
>>
>>767782888
While trips, oral and anal are considered sodomy and strictly forbidden. Face it OP, you're lusting after a baby factory.
>>
>>767782852

If i say enough Our Fathers during this I think I can make it work
>>
>>767782214
if you pressure her enough she'll do anything you want women are weak willed creatures as long as there are no other conservative christians around to shame her it should be easy
>>
File: 1479733391866.jpg (64 KB, 631x643) Image search: [Google]
1479733391866.jpg
64 KB, 631x643
>>767782214
Why is she kneeling in the macaroni and cheese?
>>
Op here i mean we've already done every normal thing you could do in bed (aside from anal. Maybe next time.

I'm lookin for some real kinky shit that still doesn't require penetration or human sacrifice
>>
>>767782677
well 1. you're not vasectomying her and 2. you dont' have to tell her you fucking ungrateful cunt
>>
>>767783295
Cheaper than fish oil
>>
>>767782214

> tfw I have a pregnancy risk fetish and my gf hasnt been on BC for two years

I'd just do tons of cameltoe slide imo. In a spooning position, just rub your duck back and forth across her hole and clit, and have her use her hand (with yours over it) to put pressure on her clit with your dick. Feel when she hesitates while contemplating going over the line and just pushing it in. Even hotter if you start with your underwear on and then take each of your underwear off one at a time, or start by eating her out until on the edge of orgasm, deny her orgasm a few times after she cums the first time.

It's also fun standing in thr shower, face to face. Angle your dick down and stand up so that the harder you are, the harder it pressed up against her. Then grab her ass and move her against you.

FYI: you could also try rhythm method if her period is regular. That combined with pulling out is at least as effective as condoms.
>>
>>767782214

Fuck her in the ass it’s the good girl hole
Give her a donkey punch while fucking her in the ass
Draw a pentagram with her period blood and dedicate her womb to baphomet
>>
>>767783295
That's beans motherfucker
>>
>>767784687

Tl;Dr the forbidden is sexy; specifically toying with danger and coming close to crossing the line, while trying not to close it, and redrawing boundaries as judgement becomes clouded by lust and comes up with terrible rationalizations = the best
>>
>>767782214
Hold hands and enjoy a silent moment together while she reminisces her father choking her with semen when she was 4.
>>
>>767782214
>hotdogging
>boob job
>thigh job
>hand job
>only 1 of 3 holes can get preggers
Nuru if you have the goo
>>
>>767786319

> hotdogging

Y tho

Cameltoe slide is way better
>>
>>767782214
>Dating a conservative christian hottie
>Pre-Marital Sex
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>767786576

You can do an awful lot without it 'technically' being sex

Most of the fun is in the 'technically' part

Eating the fruit is lame; touching it, smelling it, licking it, those are way funner.
>>
>>767783254
Top kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.