Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Friend's passed out and unconscious drunk, we're underage

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_3016.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3016.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
Friend's passed out and unconscious drunk, we're underage high schoolers. He threw up like an hour ago but is still unresponsive. He's breathing fine, but had been drooling a bit. What do
>>
Pee on him
>>
>>767710311
Hes cool. You guys aren't accustomed to the sauce yet. Give him time. Hopefully his teen liver will kick ass n not make him hungover
>>
>>767710311
>underage
b&
>>
>>767710311
Get banned kid, thats what you do. Before were rid ofyou though, id suggest calling an ambulance if he stops breathing or is breathing weird, theres a law that protects you from getting in trouble.
>>
>>767710311
Depends on how much he drank... could be just drunk or in coma. If he got like lot of beers let it sleep, bur if he got lot of high degree alchool(a liter or so), things can be bad.
>>
>>767710311
He's just black-out drunk. He's going to be feeling like a 10lb turd in a 9lb bag in the morning though.

Gatorade/water to re-hydrate. Greasy breakfast food when your stomachs can handle it (typically 2-3 hours after continuous hydration).
>>
Just make sure he drinks water when he’s conscious. He’ll need a lot of it. Maybe Gatorade too. I always need a big fat hooter after a bender. And make sure he’s asleep on his side and not his back. It’s usually only for heroin users but if he throws up on his back he could choke and die. So watch that. Other han that just sounds like he drank toooo much. Happens. Ain’t no big thing, really.

Also underage b&
>>
Put him in this position so his dumb ass doesnt choke on his own vomit and die in case he likes again. If he wakes up while you're doing it and asks what the fuck youre doing tell him you want to fuck him. He should be fine.
>>
>>767710527
I'm 18, high school senior. Meant underage for drinking, not 4chan. He just muttered a "yeah" while we shook him and said his name, so I think he's okay hopefully, knock on wood. We'll see. Thanks for the advice.
>>
I remember doing this regularly at 14.

He'll be fine
>>
>>767710311

Strip him naked and put him in a ditch (face down, because of the whole don't drown in vomit thing). Rub dirt and stuff on him as well. If you have a rubber chicken, make sure it's in his hand for when he wakes up. His pants should be in his other hand. Then, when you see him the next day, ask him what happened when he left with those two girls.
>>
>>767711286
Lol fucking this
>>
>>767711042
Oh. You Americans and your drinking laws. Well then he's just probably very drunk and will feel like shit when he wakes up. That is usually followed by saying he will never drink again and drinking again in few days. But I don't think you need to worry, just make sure he doesn't vomit in his sleep.
>>
>>767710311
>we're underage high schoolers
You're underage b&.

Call 911, faggot
>>
>>767710654
This anon is correct
>>
>>767710741
The only correct response
>>
>>767710654
>Greasy breakfast food

It is never OK to eat that
>>
>>767710311
Cum in a condom then push it up his ass.
>>
>>767711980
except all the time
>>
>>767710311
use a permanent marker to draw a dick on his forehead
>>
File: untitled.png (668 KB, 768x613) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
668 KB, 768x613
Tea bag him.
Since you're murican scum you may not understand, if so, see below.
>stick your balls in his mouth and take a picture.
Bounes points if you post it here and or social media.
>>
File: 0.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>767710311

I had that exact problem in 1981, OP.
My friend passed out in the back of a gas station at 2.am

What did I do? I quit drinking. One of the best decisions of my life.

Pic related, it's him.
>>
Go to the hospital getting in trouble isn't worth your friends life
>>
File: image.jpg (363 KB, 2048x1432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363 KB, 2048x1432
>>767713355
>Go to hospital because his mate got drunk.
Yea do this OP.
>>
>>767711042
keep him hydrated, if you have gator-aid or something with electrolytes mix it half and half with water. otherwise just water with maybe a tiny bit of salt mixed in
>>
>>767713861
>gator-aid
>water with maybe a tiny bit of salt mixed in
We've survived for thousands of years on the dinosaure piss.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
>>
Shit on him and post pics
>>
First of all gtfo out and then roll him on his side and piss on him.
>>
>>767713286
He look like a total faggot, one dumbass gets drunk and you quit alcohol? You are the bigger cuck
>>
>>767714660
You're the biggest cuck.
>>
>>767714660

That's how I always lived my life.
If something or someone is negative to me, I drop it like a hot potato and never look back.

You get only one life to live, so I intend to live it in several "modes". Like playing the same video game as different characters.
>>
>>767715348
What if you played the same video game but whilst drunk?
You're totally missing out on that bro.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.