Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

If you're a guy and you vape, chics laugh at you and men

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
If you're a guy and you vape, chics laugh at you and men think you're gay. Discuss/debate
>>
I fucked your mom in the late 80's.
>>
>>767686108
Guys who vape are homos. It’s ok we don’t care if you are gay
>>
It's so douchey
>>
Easily the fucking douchiest accessory a man can have. Fucking gay af.
>>
>>767686108
This retarded
>>
just do it low key and don't be the guy blowing clouds walking down the street. If you vape just to get a buzz / not smell like shitty cigs you should be fine with vaping secretly
>>
Hella gay looking
>>
using a bong is vaping
>>
File: 1 (19).jpg (387 KB, 1273x1273) Image search: [Google]
1 (19).jpg
387 KB, 1273x1273
>>767686108
>>
>>767686108
coming from a guy that doesnt vape: the only people who care about guys who vape are losers on the internet trying so hard to have someone lower than them.
theres an exception for the retarded vapers that do it near strangers
>>
Giving a shit about what other dudes do is pretty gay as well
>>
File: how to kys.jpg (142 KB, 582x1024) Image search: [Google]
how to kys.jpg
142 KB, 582x1024
>>767686108
blanket statement falls through, as far as debate goes in any real debate you'd already have lost on that ground there is no evidence or citation from credible source that you can use to back your statements. try again next week kiddo.
>>
^^^^ homo
>>
It's like a fedora for your mouth
>>
Lmao
>>
>>767689802
actually i agree it fucking lame and i hate it whenever i see people vaping but the op asked for debate/discussion
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Too bad, I dont care, OP.
>>
>>767686108
If you're a male and you question other men's sexuality on an anonymous Mongolian Yurt Insulating board, you are overcompensating for that hidden insecurity.
>>
>>767686805
guys that bitch about vaping are the fucking faggots. do it or don't. who fucking cares.
>>
>>767686108
>OP walks into shop
>is under 18
>cant buy vape
I'm gonna make a thread on 4chan calling you gay!
>>
>>767688590
This. I chain smoked for years and was able to quit with vape. I spent a fraction of the price I did smoking 2-3 packs a day and can breath better than I have in years. I just treat it the same as I did smoking and keep it the fuck away from people who don't wanna be around it. I don't use my vape to act like I'm cool. It's not, it's a crutch.
>>
I smoked cigarettes for 4-5 years and quit. now I daily a Suorin and my lunges couldn't feel better
>>
Girls always ask me to try my vape . Good conversation starter 90% of the time i end up fucking em . So think what you want but the real faggots are the ones crying about it
>>
>>767686108
I completely agree...it looks like folks are sucking robot cock.
>>
>>767686108
What's with all the vaping threads fam

>>767692074

>>767690136

>>767687592
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.