Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Seriously considering committing suicide right now, my mind is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: _20180504_164643.jpg (159 KB, 2158x1562) Image search: [Google]
_20180504_164643.jpg
159 KB, 2158x1562
Seriously considering committing suicide right now, my mind is being tormented I want it to stop I want to be happy but can't because it will never go away, can anyone help me?
>>
What's on your mind, anon?
>>
Read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It's exactly what you're looking for.
>>
>>767649765
Imagine the most terrifying thing you can, times that by 10, that's what is haunting my mind, every day and every night, it's there telling me all this shit telling me I will never be happy I will never be ok it will always be there and torment me I'm sick of it all I want is happiness
>>
https://youtu.be/foU1qgOdtwg
>>
>>767650066
Faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91ST2gtR44
>>
>>767648964
It is only a beginning, always. The young must know it; the old must know it. It must always sustain us, because the greatness comes not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes and you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes, because only if you have been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.
dont give up bro i love you
>>
Microdose lsd or shrooms, it is multitudes better than any antidepressants.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTFDfR47dl4
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 257x196
>>767650066
It goes and comes back. There's no cure. If you hang in there, things always get better. You're going to feel this feel again and again, but you have to fight through it. I'm not sure if some people don't truly experience depression, but for those of us that do, being in a state of perpetual happiness is simply unrealistic. Accept that life sucks sometimes and keep fighting for the good times that lay ahead. Hang in there and you'll be ok. You're not going through these feels alone, /b/rother.
>>
>>767648964
Anon, accept that some of us are just royally fucked and have to learn to live with this torment for life. I'm 32 and it's been the same since age 14 with no change despite years of effort. There is no cure. Seek professional help from a qualified physician if it's overwhelming and learn to cope with it. Best of luck.
>>
Thinking is an addiction. You must come to terms with the present moment to prevent your ego from running wild.
>>
>>767648964
honestly? try kill yourself. If you fail and feel better it wasn't meant to be. If you succeed your free. If you fail and feel worse try again. win win win. you can't lose at life, it's just a game so play it your way. It worked for me, and look at me alive kicking and shit talking with the best if them.
>>
File: suicidehelp.jpg (12 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
suicidehelp.jpg
12 KB, 226x250
>>767648964
>>
Meditation is the art of shutting the mind off.
>>
>>767650066
So no real problems? I'd kill to have depression be the worst of my problems, and I'm sure most of the world would agree. Do something with your life instead of feeding an internet addiction 24/7 and then wondering why you aren't happy. Get a job. Get a hobby. Get a girlfriend. Do anything. Posting about it on /b/ isn't going to make your life any better.
>>
>>767652218
truth.
>>
File: yyw.jpg (26 KB, 437x406) Image search: [Google]
yyw.jpg
26 KB, 437x406
>>767648964
>This thread
>Again
>Everyfuckingday
>mfw people are killing themselves and going on /b/ right before
>mfw this site is terrorism
>>
>>767648964
The first question is what is your life like? Do you:
>have a job
>have any close friends
>have an intimate relationship
>have a daily routine
>have a vision for the future
>eat well
>exercise
>get regular sunlight
>abstain from drugs and alcohol or otherwise use them only in moderation

I see lots of people say they're depressed and yet they have/do very few or none of those things. If you have most of those things and are still miserable then maybe you have a mental health issue, if not then maybe it's just that your life sucks ass and you should focus on rectifying those things to the best of your ability.
>>
Hang I’m there /b/rother, shit gets better. Trust. Been in your situation for a while but don’t give in to anything. Better yourself and ascend to Chad-ium. You can pull through.
>>
>>767652218
> I'd kill to have depression be the worst of my problems

Obviously you haven't had depression before.
Typical cunt that thinks that he's always right. People kill THEMSELVES because they're depressed, if that isn't worse enough then i don't know what is.
>>
>>767652218
>just /b/ urself bro!
>>
>>767652218
So not OP but I can tell you I've got a job I love, a girl I love, family that is strong, lots of adult toys (both kinds), very fortunate life. But my balls hurt all day and the docs suck at helping me fix the issue 5 years in the running plus every joint in my body seems to hurt from injuries /life statig happy is very hard at times even with an amazing life.
>>
kill yourslef faggot lol , your family is gay af
>>
File: 1521938804573.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
1521938804573.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>767650308
>>767653107
>>
File: 1525452912709.jpg (413 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
1525452912709.jpg
413 KB, 1000x620
>>767650066
Could be worse. You could be one of these cucks
>>
>>767653063
My point is that life will always have some sort of bull shit in one way or another. Staying happy / positive isn't going to be easy but its the best way to keep going in life.
>>
>>767653424
>cucks
>bottom right is swag as fuck
srs?
>>
OP here, to the people who left real and passionate advice, I thank you, your words have actually stuck with me. This was my first cry for help to be honest and you have genuinely helped me, I will remember your words. Thank you so much, I hope I can finally start to get on the right tracks now. Today I'll smile and think of your words and tomorrow, I will put them into practice and fight the shit that torments me. I love you all
>>
File: delicious.gif (499 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
delicious.gif
499 KB, 400x302
>>767653599
>my first cry
lol faggot killyourself
>>
Try ketamine.. Your welcome
>>
>>767648964
This video is brilliant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

Rather than looking at how to be happy, look at how to be unhappy.

Then you will know what you are doing to makes you unhappy
>>
>>767653063
Lime disease?
>>
>>767653792
Docs dont seem to worry so I doubt it seems how they've never mentioned anything like that. Gonna look to see what that even is.
>>
Suicide is not an option. No matter how lonely you may feel, there are people who care about you and you don't have the right to hurt them because of your pain. Seek help. Medicine can do amazing things these days, though it's still 'trial and error' to find what works right for you. Stay strong. Do what you need to do to get through today --- just get through today.
>>
>>767650066
Would you join an anonymous discord /rd 3 voice chat to talk about why you consider doing shit ?
>>
>>767650066
You have anxiety and are probably on the spectrum. You need to see a doctor.
>>
>>767650462
Heard about a pro kick boxer who would do that to become even better at fighting!
>>
>>767653599
checked , good luck
>>
>>767653784
weirdly amazing, and improbably pretty much what I'm doing.
>>
>>767653599
Watch The Secret life of Walter Mitty, it gave me a boost. Its never too late, and there is always some kind people who wants to help. Just look the right places is all. Good luck anon may the 4th be with you
>>
>>767648964
Get on meds. Atleast that helped me. First ones didn't help, 2nd ones made it worse, but eventually I got a combo of meds that worked. In the process of stop my treatment cause I got better. Might not be the solution for everyone but if the only way out you see is suicide you might aswell try it for a while since you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>767654727
Give "It's a Wonderful Life" a watch too. It's a classic.
>>
>>767655318
Someone pls explain this meme
>>
Yeah going through the same shit. For years I couldn't feel relaxed. Even at home with my parents. Only when I was alone and even then I was always thinking about how they will come back the next day and the hell continues. So a few months back I started doing Molly every few days and absurd amounts of weed. Lost all my savings on this. I'm a programmer btw. I was in an abusive relationship with a girl which was only taking my money, ripping me off all the time. I knew it all the time. All the time I was smiling and telling her I love her. Same goes for everything and everyone who was bad for me. I never have found a person with whom I would be comfortable, relaxed. I was starting to fear that its a problem on my side. A few weeks later it started going downhill. A friend of mine almost died, she was 15. It was a wake up call for me. I stopped. I started feeling better. Drugs helped me. They showed me that people don't care. They taught me how to communicate with people. But it was too late. Then came problems with the police. More than half of my friends got sent to reeducation centers or had to change schools because of the problems. After some weeks I smoked some weed with my friend. It was a mistake. I was starting to hear voices screaming at me. My parents screaming at me, singing songs about my addiction, laughing at me, sarcastically inviting me to a drug feast. Then as stuff was starting to calm down my parents found out about everything. It was just 2 days ago. Now I'm lost. I don't know how I will live with them from now on. I can't even focus on anything or think about anything when they are home. I'm not just uncomfortable around them. Im almost shaking, I want to start crying.
>>
>>767655842
Just look it up lol
>>
>>767656616
Feels like the world is slowly disconnecting. I am slowly forgetting the concept of reality. Like I'm floating around. Like I'm not grounded. What is wrong with me.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.