Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

can we talk about sarah huckabee sander's face for a minute?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 44
File: eye.jpg (53 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
53 KB, 633x356
can we talk about sarah huckabee sander's face for a minute? what the fuck is wrong with it? it's like the two halves of her face aren't on speaking terms with each other.
>>
>>767640775
Her? No way that’s female
>>
File: occular multitasking.jpg (68 KB, 994x558) Image search: [Google]
occular multitasking.jpg
68 KB, 994x558
is it like a form of bell's palsy? i hear people can get that from being under extreme stress.
>>
>>767640823
true. i guess trump was jealous of obamas tranny and wanted one of his own? could've picked a better looking one though, god damn.
>>
I'd hit it
>>
>>767641050
Me too
>>
>>767640775
u r really surprised that an obese flesh bag filled with lies, stupidity, and evil is so physically disgusting?
>>
>>767641050
>>767641138
Me 3.
>>
>>767641050
this is 4chan. there's nothing we wouldn't fuck.
>>
>>767641198
yes, actually. shes too wealthy and well connected to look this fugly. there is literally zero excuse.
>>
>>767641050
>>767641138
>>767641201
Please don’t procreate with animals. Then they think they’re people.
>>
>>767640962
wouldnt you be under extreme stress if you would wake up everyday and had to do damage control for trump?
>>
>>767640775
OH LOOK ANOTHER LIBCUCK SHITLORD.

sage sage 1,000 times sage
>>
File: doofie.jpg (5 KB, 104x119) Image search: [Google]
doofie.jpg
5 KB, 104x119
Her parents are related
>>
>>767641471
Wow. 2 years and haven’t upgraded the insults. What a snoozefest
>>
i mean like... they were looking for a press secretary and went "hey... i got an idea!.. how about we go with the dumpy bitch with a lazy eye who looks like she eats her own boogers?"

i mean, come the fuck on!
>>
>>767640775
She kinda looks like Rosie O’Donnell and Bruce Campbell had a baby.
>>
>>767641471
relax, we aren't making fun of daddy. we're making fun of his weird looking friend. it's okay. you can too. shes a girl.
>>
>>767641629
and then it melted a little bit.
>>
>>767641471
>>
>>767641688
>>
File: 11k45617206480394.jpg (39 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
11k45617206480394.jpg
39 KB, 533x594
>>767641593
Oddly enough, this is also how the Democratic Party chose their 2016 presidential candidate.
>>
>>767641593
Seriously. I would have at least expected a hot piece of ass as press sec from this administration
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1024x576
>>767640775

Still hotter than any lefty trash.
>>
File: sketch-1525441215002.png (1 MB, 1696x1080) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1525441215002.png
1 MB, 1696x1080
Now with better symmetry.
>>
I like her, but I still legitimately, and very respectfully, wonder why they went with someone with this physical appearance. Simplest answer is she's a lightning rod for hiring practice complaints. Plus, he makes the image-conscious press corp look at her everyday, which is a big league move.
>>
>>767641801
right? i mean trump adores hot chicks. either this woman fucks like an absolute banshee, or someone lost a bet.
>>
>>767642196
yeah, that's all i can figure too. she works good as being an ace in the hole for countering arguments that the administration is sexist or values only beautiful looking women.

that being said, i think they overshot "plain" and landed on "plain ugly"
>>
>>767642182
oh my god! it actually makes her look better!
>>
File: FaceApp_1525441903781.jpg (809 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1525441903781.jpg
809 KB, 1280x1280
>>767642592
Here's some other looks for her.
>>
>>767642748
oh my god....

...guys.
>>
>>767642928
guys i know who she is!!
>>
She had ugly parents. Not much more to it. I’d hit though just to do some jammin’ with her daddy. Bet he has a sweet ass rig.
>>
>>767642947
GUYS!!.... SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS IS....
>>
>>767643007
GG ALLIN!!!!!!
>>
>>767643007
Who?
>>
>>767641471

lol whut? This bitch looks fucking weird and we're gonna make fun of her, get over it you faggot. You can't go 2 minutes without getting political, can you? You dumb, predictible fuck.
>>
>>767642748
bottom right looks like marlon brando in apocalypse now kek
>>
>>767641922
Imagine being such a recucklican you feel the need to defend every single thing said about the ugliest one
>>
>>767640775
I would pay top dollar for one of Sarah Huckabee Sander's turds
>>
>>767643200
pretty sure these guys are just being cheeky. even republicans think she looks like a 3 year olds drawing of a lady made manifest.
>>
>>767643105
Kek. That's right
>>
>>767640775
That's a dude with a mild case of lazy eye
>>
>>767643247
>>
God I love her ability to fucking tell the most idiotic lies and keep a straight face. Well.... as straight as that face gets anyhow.
>>
She's a goddamned Yeti, and motherfuck, my balls crawl back inside my body every time I see this fucking monster conservative piece of shit.
>>
>>767643474
she looks like a chinese bootleg of duane johnson in drag
>>
>>767643474
Oh yeah baby. You heard me right
>>
>>767640775
she looks like a female version of mark ruffalo
>>
I want to fuck her silly. Pound her asshole and cum down her throat.
>>
>>767642182
The saddest dough troll
>>
She's got attitude which is what you're to be looking for.

Also we wouldn't even be having this conversation if she was black.
>>
>>767641401
But she was fat and ugly before that as well.
>>
>>767641471
what a massively butthurt complete faggot niggermaster
>>
>>767643578
this too.

I think this is the general reaction to player characters and that vast majority is npc types. just saying.
>>
>>767643593
Same brother. I wanna play with her doo doo. Maybe roll it around my face, make little shapes and figurines out of it, eat it
>>
>>767640775
It's like god breathed life into a trash bag
>>
I straight up play with my gf doo doo to nut...
>>
>>767643755
you're absolutely right. we would never say anything mean about a black woman on 4chan.
>>
>>767640775
Good topic, OP. Yes, Sarah's face is horribly asymmetrical. She's a beast in many ways, and I hope she goes down in flames with the rest of this corrupt administration.
>>
>>767644228
That's how relevant this thread is?
>>
>>767641471
They hate her because shes so effective- plus cannot identity politics her because woman.
Its so fun to watch them get angry.
Shes def #2 on their hatelist/destroy at all costs after trump.....why?
She will be president one day. Possibly first woman potus.
>>
>>767644486
Let me guess--you're a Trump supporter.
>>
>>767640775
More importantly, shes only 35. I never would have guessed she wasnt in her 50s.
>>
File: www-bcfakes-com_watson_1810.jpg (311 KB, 1800x1281) Image search: [Google]
www-bcfakes-com_watson_1810.jpg
311 KB, 1800x1281
>>767644486
Yes.
>>
>>767644557
Let me guess. You're the same fag posting in this thread over and over and over.. talking to yourself and/or trying out some comedy bit. Desperate for attention of any kind.
>>
Making fun of the other side's looks. First trump is orange with silly hair now this.

> That impotent rage
> So delicious
>>
>>767640775
I wonder what her farts smell like lol, asking for a friend xD
>>
>>767640775
It's just the logical half of her brain being refunded by the bills sitting half
>>
>>767644731
lookout folks, the white knights are coming to her rescue! lol
>>
>>767644728
stay mad kid
>>
File: halloween-trumpkin-6.jpg (74 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
halloween-trumpkin-6.jpg
74 KB, 550x550
>>767644731
The jig is up, Sarah's a bald face liar.
>>
>>767644758
What
>>
>>767644623
You fucking WHAT.
>>
>>767644731
maybe if your party picked people who weren't morbidly obese and deformed, we wouldn't be talking about them being morbidly obese and deformed.
>>
>>
File: C7hPZkXVMAAUWcs.jpg (57 KB, 603x481) Image search: [Google]
C7hPZkXVMAAUWcs.jpg
57 KB, 603x481
>>
>>767645131

Lol implying hillary wasnt shaking to pieces with her old syphilis body.
>>
>>767641731
first time seeing this picture, lost my shit, dont know why I laughed this hard
>>
>>767645201
how old is this picture, and when exactly did her DNA begin to melt?
>>
File: Sarah Huckabee-Ouachita copy.jpg (35 KB, 153x213) Image search: [Google]
Sarah Huckabee-Ouachita copy.jpg
35 KB, 153x213
couldn't find bigger picture
>>
>>767641785
>Silent majority
Kek
>>
>>767645303
geez. im a year older than her and just from a health-perspective i look ten years younger. how many times has she been hate-bred?
>>
File: 20180504_094213.jpg (7 KB, 109x101) Image search: [Google]
20180504_094213.jpg
7 KB, 109x101
>>767645221
>>
File: V3UIUCJEBBDEFKSPPRU6VZJC7M (1).jpg (96 KB, 742x578) Image search: [Google]
V3UIUCJEBBDEFKSPPRU6VZJC7M (1).jpg
96 KB, 742x578
>>
File: unknown.jpg (14 KB, 200x298) Image search: [Google]
unknown.jpg
14 KB, 200x298
>>
>>767645231
comparing one pile of dogshit to another pile of dogshit doesn't make me prefer one over the other. you've just identified two piles of shit exist. well done.
>>
File: sarah-huckabee-sanders-3.jpg (37 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
sarah-huckabee-sanders-3.jpg
37 KB, 480x479
also found this
kek
>>
>>767645131
>deformed
"Mrs" Obama literally has dick bulges under her dress.
We're supposed to act like didnt happen?
>>
>>767645583
nobody's asking you to. im just pointing out that this woman looks like someone tried putting her face back together and got bored halfway through.
>>
>>767645495

Dont tard out too hard. Someone implied it was a party specific phenomenon and I pointed out that it wasn't. You really couldnt keep up with that?
>>
>>767645405
Yep.
Same one that fucked your presidential election poles and MAGA
>>
>>767645221
So wow she's actually the most normal looking one in the family. The brothers look like partners at PizzaGate, the dog is terrified and the mom is seriously wearing an elephant necklace- not the comparison you should invite to this family's picture day lol
>>
>>767645661

So angry lol!
>>
>>767645671
god dammit i am not mentally retarded.
>>
>>767645825
It seems like you have to explain this often to people. Maybe you should reconsider?
>>
>>767645791
hey, i bet if you keep defending her honor she might let you touch her boobs.
>>
>>767645716
Ever noticed how it's seemingly getting harder and harder for you guys to get away with your right-wing bullshit? You aren't actually the "silent majority", but you sure did piss off a LOT of otherwise uninvolved people with your great administration choice.
>>
>>767645867
who told you?
>>
>>767645661
And im telling you she's not any worse than most in political power...at any age.
The fact you are locked in on it is all part of your Trump derangement syndrome.
Seek help.
>>
>>767645903
keep talking like that. ropeday is coming....soon......ish..right after we get that wall thing taken care of. but keep talkin. im reloadin.
>>
File: u456akc5qx58hxv3087000000.jpg (25 KB, 460x552) Image search: [Google]
u456akc5qx58hxv3087000000.jpg
25 KB, 460x552
>>767640775
>He was behind of it...
>>
>>767645940
personally i think battlefield earth wasnt that bad of a movie
>>
>>767645583
>herr derr Obama
I'd rather fuck Michelle with a dick than meltyface.
>>
File: FaceApp_1512881537830.jpg (778 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1512881537830.jpg
778 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>767645221
Oh shit the dog! I spit out my damned cereal
>>
>>767645872

I wish I could lick the salt thats still caked on your face from election tears like a fucking horse with a saltlick. So delicious.
>>
>>767645903
Change the subject huh?.
You scoffed silent majority and I proved otherwise with facts
>your poles were wrong because silent majority
>>
>>767646169
lick my face baby.. this is getting weird... but im kind of liking what its doing to you.
>>
>>767646064
>rather with a dick
Thats normal here. Faggot
>>
>>767646002
Good luck with that
>>
>>767646706
IM NOT WEAK! YOU ARE! FEAR ME!
>>
>>767641488
>when you're talking to the reporter but you're also looking at Trump mouthing "I will kill you." from behing the crowd.
>>
>>767646344
I see literally zero fact and a picture with captions on it. The right always cries about suppression and "it's us against the world". When practically the entire world is laughing at us, at you, I hope you remember that this is what you brought onto us. Thanks for opening the eyes of all the politically apathetic people so they can help us bury you
>>
>>767646821
Pretty much
>>
>>767646826
In 12-16 yrs. Just wait.
YourFuturePresident.jpg
>>
>>767646947
The poles dont show that.
Are you claiming a silent majority too?
So dumb, you really are a liberal.
>>
>>767640775
Looks like a standard stroke victim. Left side of the face unresponsive and droopy.
>>
>>767642748
bottom left looks like John Travoltas even fatter brother
>>
>>767647108
I can't wait 'til the right wing is gone and we can move forward already
>>
>>767647108
*polls
Poles are subhuman eurofags
>>
>>767640775
The whole family is fucking ugly
It’s genetics
>>
>>767640775
>wondering why anyone with a redneck last name looks like an inbred redneck
>>
>>767642748
top right looks like abbi jacobson
>>
>>767647317
Im not correcting every word on here, anon.
Deal with it
>>
>>767643569
kek thats wonderful
>>
>>767647108
you keep using the word poles and calling other people dumb. kek>>767647136
>>
>>767647108
nu uh. my dad can beat up your dad.
>>
>>767648117
You didnt even notice until someone else pointed it out.
Kek
>>
>>767645444
The son on the right is like a super fat Ted cruz
>>
File: edgarSuit.jpg (198 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
edgarSuit.jpg
198 KB, 746x982
>>767640775
>what the fuck is wrong with it?
>>
File: 1500327618764.png (563 KB, 735x490) Image search: [Google]
1500327618764.png
563 KB, 735x490
>>767641050
>I'd hit it
>>767641138
>Me too
>>767641201
>Me 3.
Jesus, how republi-cucked are you tools?
At least lust after the "she was beer-googles hot 20 years ago" bitch.
>>
>>767645527
>kek
>facebook boomer humor
You should be sickened by yourself.
>>
>>767644731
It would be even worse if it wasn't true
>>
>>767645716

Trump didn't get a majority. He didn't get the popular vote.

He won because in certain states, your vote counts for far more than others. So someone in Florida has like 4x more voting power than someone in California.

There isn't a silent majority, there is a vocal minority.
>>
>>767648571
Kek
Needs a cartoon anim.gif at the bottom to complete the effect
>>
>>767640775
It’s dumpy, lopsided, and too big
>0.5/10 would not bang
>>
>>767649263
No true, but putting that aside for the moment.
The polling exit data was wrong. Totally off. The reason was because trump voters were silent. The irony was its the lefts own fault they were silent by trying to destroy anyone whom dissents from liberalism.
>>
File: 1524978539897.jpg (99 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1524978539897.jpg
99 KB, 957x540
>>767644731
>> That impotent rage
>> So delicious
We're well past that.
Sure, sure, in November, December of 2016, even January/Febuary it was all "OMG, I can't believe the POTUS is a semi-retarded, illiterate man-child!"
But at this point, I'm feeling pretty vindicated.
I was against him from the start, and by now it's become VERY clear I was right all along.
He really is a complete imbecile, incapabile of doing much more than shitting his own metaphorical pants.
Trumptard's insistence on sticking by him is still somewhat awkwardly admirable, but it's also making it clear what idiots they are too.
Don't get me wrong, it's a real shame, he's a total disgrace, but at the same time, it's kind of nice to be proven right when he's turning out to be a complete dumpster fire.
>>
>>767649542

> No true

It is 100% fucking true, and if you're saying the definitive election results are wrong in some way - then we can throw out Trump "winning" at all.

> The polling exit data was wrong. Totally off. The reason was because trump voters were silent.

That would still make them a silent MINORITY.

Which is great, because it means you guys magically qualify for SUPER BENEFITS, the secret government handout that only minorities get!

> The irony was its the lefts own fault they were silent by trying to destroy anyone whom dissents from liberalism.

Wut.

Political Ideologies tend to oppose one another. If you think opposition is just pissing up a wall, then fine, but I'm pretty sure R's oppose Liberal measures at every single goddamn turn.

The persecution complex is real. People telling you that you're a fucking moronic scumbag for voting against your interests and fellating the cocks of syphilitic mobsters is not discrimination, nor does it excuse your constant goddamn whinging.

You're a silent minority. Almost every piece of data backs that up, even Republicans in power will admit that Democrats outnumber Republicans and are continue to grow every year.

If you go with a popular vote, the Republicans wouldn't have been in power for like a century.
>>
>>767640775

a lot of it has to do she dare challenge your programming, and face and deal with the fake news media setting in front of her.

So you automatically demonize her....
>>
>>767649880

Strange, only thing I noticed was a little more on my paycheck. Maybe because I'm not riddled with autism?
>>
>>767649919
>Vocal minority
cant have it both ways. Choose one. silent or vocal. I say/said silent and stated the reason why.
>popular votes should count instead
Really? That faggy shit again, berniebro?

Also take out fraud. Ilegals and the dead voting.
Factor in most of cali repubs (the same ones in cities all over CA voting against sanctuary state status) not voting because pointless there...then yes

Majority.
>>
>>767649263
100% of her "popular vote" can be accounted for in CA alone

same same CA where in 13 counties
100% which would mean every single voter of voting age voted the fucking county which is dam right impossible because a lot of people do not vote. up to 153% so up to 53% more people voted then every man and woman of voting age that could LEGALLY VOTE.

So either people voted multiple times
Or illegals Voted

and after OBAMA came out a told illegals to GET OUT THERE AND VOTE and that the government would do nothing about it one can only guess what obviously happened.

They fixed the primaries they though the election fix was in, but after attacking a vilifying trump voters , more turned out then they ever could of imagined, their attempts at voter suppression failed
>>
>>767650557

> Choose one. silent or vocal.

I say vocal, given they have more representatives in power right now, and are presented as somehow equal when they are definitely a political minority. If you want to argue that they are silent because many are too ashamed to admit support - fine. I don't care. My contention is their SIZE really.

> popular votes should count instead

I didn't actually say that, did I faggot?

You can't be a voting majority (silent or vocal) if you consistently lose the popular vote. That's basic fucking logic.

> Also take out fraud. Ilegals and the dead voting.

That faggy shit again? The completely bullshit stuff that Trump couldn't even adequately manufacture so had to shut down the investigation into with hilarious ignominy?

Nah mate, if you're going to argue that Illegals and dead people votes means that Republicans are the REAL majority, then I can just argue that voting machine tampering and electoral fraud secured wins in key Republican states.

I.e - you have to throw out the electoral votes ENTIRELY. You can't have it both ways.

> Factor in most of cali repubs not voting because pointless there...then yes

Okay so you're arguing now that electoral results don't show majority/minority at all - in which case ... what evidence do you have that there is a majority of Republicans in the US?

Just a hunch? A sneaking suspicion?

All the statistics show Dems outnumbering Republicans. Show me some that demonstrate Republicans outnumber Democrats on national level.
>>
>>767650884

Hillary also won the popular vote against Obama and they were silent, so they should shut the fuck up
>>
>>767650884

> 100% of her "popular vote" can be accounted for in CA alone

So? A lot of Democrats live there. WTF are you even trying to argue?

> blah blah voter fraud conspiracy nonsense

Yes, there is so much obvious fraud going on the Committee created to look into it closed down in disgrace because nothing could be found in the slightest.

Do you get your information from Facebook?

> their attempts at voter suppression failed

As opposed to the Republican efforts that succeeded to such a degree they've been on the record saying that voter ID laws and redistricting secured them key victories in the House.

> Muh illegals
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 223x226
>>767642748
Bottom right, its damn true
>>
>>767651124

I only mentioned it because of claims that Trump one due to a silent majority, which can't be demonstrated when he didn't secure a majority.

Claims of illegal voting conspiracies or other Breitbart fueled daydreams after the fact are just spin.
>>
>>767651067

* popular votes entirely. Not electoral
>>
>>767641050
I'd have to agree you know. She has balls, I like balls.
>tfw she keeps suckin after you nut
>>
File: fuckmeuptheass2.png (97 KB, 361x385) Image search: [Google]
fuckmeuptheass2.png
97 KB, 361x385
>>767642182
oy gevalt!
>>
>>767641785
izzat K's foot on her dress ?
>>
I would fear her as president
she flat out KNOWS how to lie
>>
>>767651345
Lol ....the voter fraud investigations only turned up four legitimate frauds and they were all Trump votes
>>
>>767651067
>too ashamed to admit support
nice lie lib. Its called jobs. A life. and un-aborted kids to protect from your violent mob of fascists. Thats why silent
>I didn't actually say that, did I faggot?
I was paraphrasing the spirit or your argument. Its not a new one bernieBro. Nice dodge and thought parrot

>if you consistently lose the popular vote
we dont hardly vote in LIBERALfornia. That state looks 90% blue based on votes. Its not 90% blue. See the backlash against sanctuary for an idea of just how red it was and still is.
> then I can just argue that voting machine tampering
You libs are arguing election tampering
"muh russians"
>Just a hunch? A sneaking suspicion?
the amount of red in Cali is much greater than shown in POTUS elections.
see: sanctuary city backlash for example
>>
>>767642196
>hiring practice complaints
Not really sure how. Plus think about how much they’d save in sexual harassment suits. What jury/judge is gonna believe someone wanted to rape that?
>>
>>767644626
wow is this real?
>>
>>767652429
The coast of California is all blue, I wonder if thats where the cities are, nah they are probably in the red parts, the dessert and the forests of NE Cali, thats where the populous lies. Fucking moron
>>
>>767641593
What's wrong with eating your boogers? Totally natural sorce of salt and protein.
>>
>>767646002
cringe
>>
>>767652429
>Its called jobs
Thanks Obama
>"muh russians"
Actual treason
>>
>>767647447
Is this what an average American family looks like?
>>
>>767652862
Not even close
>>
>>767652862
>>
>>767646002
>im reloadin
"mah diapers"
>>
>>767640775
She's definitely a product of incest.

Also her brother at 17 hung a dog from a tree at a boy scout camp and got fired for it.

It's hilarious hearing conservatives call everyone out for making fun of her. We all know the nice things they said about Obama, his wife and their kids. Keep crying snowflakes
>>
>>767649275
You must have to wear a helmet when you leave the house, and I’m talking about walking to your mailbox...
>>
File: aas68.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aas68.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>767652723
The russian thing again? Thought it was a porn star now that the russian lie died?

Good one, they'll never vote for Trump now. Who would ever support a president who cheats on his wife or grabs them by the pussy?
dummy
>>
>>767652642
The gap was 3 million, right?. there's 3 million+ repubs in cali that didnt vote because they know their vote doesnt count there.
moron
>>
I'm a super liberal and progressive nonbinary and I legit love her. I wish I could meet her in passing and just reassure her that she's doing a great job because she is. Even though the don is a good for himself mobster all the most stessful questions she fields have nothing to do with important stuff for the national. I honestly believe she wants to make the US a better place. Would totally vote for her if she ran.
>>
>>767653128
Trump's campaign colluded with Russia. This is a fact at this point. Was it illegal? Who knows

Collusion isn't a legal term. But by definition they colluded.

>Natalia Veselnitskaya
>"I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she told NBC News in an interview set to air Friday night, according to the New York Times.


>She added: “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”
>>
>>767646142
Bottom right looks like a bald Trump.
>>
>>767653230
Riiiight because every democrat votes in Cali. Your social media math is fucked bro. Plus anybody who uses the nigger logic of "I dont vote, because is doesn't count" deserves to lose
>>
>>767653402
> Who knows
thanks for the laugh

you know trump will win again in 2020 because of all of this. the MAJORITY are sick of you treasonous, deep state, media corrupt faggots.
thats why he's up to 50%+ again despite all your treachery.
Not even the corrupt DOJ, FBI, media, never trumpers, Clintons, leftist could stop him combined..yet you still havent gotten it. you will in 2020 though.
>>
>>767654028
K
>>
>>767650458
>Maybe because I'm not riddled with autism
the very definition of being riddled with autism
>>
>>767653839
>deserves to lose
what you think it should be doesnt mean reality.
Millions of repubs stay home in Cali that would otherwise vote. That is reality.
>>
>>767654086
Why is he up now? How do you think most rational people see this thing playing out? Do they hate trump more now? Are the majority tired of him and his admin?

I will tell you what the mindset in this country is after over a year of this "investigation"

>the MAJORITY are sick of you treasonous, deep state, media corrupt faggots.
>>
>>767640775
Ha ha, that's true but at least she doesn't have pink hair.
>>
^ she has a job too.
>>
>>767654306
Yes, the majority are tired of him and his administration.
>>
>>767655458
K

rising approval #.
>>
>>767654139
Well go knock on their doors and let them know its their civil duty to vote. You cant blame a state of liberals for lazy republicans sitting on their collective asses. How can you create a ground swell if you arent representing yourself. If you are a California Republican that is disenfranchised with living in a liberal state then move.
>>
>>767655609
Show me a poll where his approval rating is over 50% (majority)
>>
>>767655880

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Here's all the current ratings from 30+ polls

Only 1 puts him at 51%. The majority doesn't approve of him.

LOL
>>
>>767656314
it just shows how out of touch trumpsters are

he's a trash president and 60% of the country thinks so according to 99% of the polls
>>
>>767656913
Those same polls said Hillary was going to win too. When your polls are supplied by propaganda tards trying to sway weak minded (# me too) types.
>>
File: austinwtf.gif (630 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
austinwtf.gif
630 KB, 200x200
>>767651349
>>
>>767654139
>Millions of repubs stay home in Cali that would otherwise vote. That is reality.
And the reverse doesn't happen in Texas? Florida? The entire South and Tornado Alley?
>>
>>767656913
Polls show Trump's approval is approaching 49%. Better than Obama at this stage in their presidencies. So fuck your narrative.
>>
>>767657192
>Those same polls said Hillary was going to win too.
And she did, by the margin she was supposed to. You don't know the difference between opinion polling and oddsmaking
>>
God you people are so dumb and faggy. Press corps only release photos where she looks bad and you buy it hook line and sinker. She's no stunner by any means, but to judge by the photos she's got a plate of shit under her nose all the time. And you fags buy it every time. You're like women. You all probably fall for the cuck/trap/my girlfriend bait threads too. Fucking lol.
>>
>>767657875
>Polls show Trump's approval is approaching 49%.
I guess moving from 40% to 41% is approaching 49. It's also approaching 1,000. Just not there.
>>
>>767645221
That dog has seen some shit.

...presumably it saw each one of those "children" stitched together from discarded bodies to form the amorphous blobs that they are now.
>>
>>767657892
kek, they were off by a mile.
>>
>>767640775
When you have to lie all the time, your face tends to get frozen in this position.
>>
>>767656913
Those are just stats. You can prove anything with stats. 65% of all facts are made up.
>>
>>767657875
>citation needed and a YouTube video doesn't count
>>
>>767640775
You've been posting this for weeks. Nobody thinks you're clever like stfu fag. Go suck Hillary's dick
>>
>>767659508
buttblasted trumpcuck detected
>>
File: laff.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>767643569
>>
File: boobs and vagina.jpg (139 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
boobs and vagina.jpg
139 KB, 1024x768
>>767659495
Not the OP of the post but here you go. Google it
Friday, May 04, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Eighty-one percent (81%) of Republicans like the job the president is doing; 75% of Democrats don’t. Among voters not affiliated with either major party, 47% approve; 51% disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% of all likely voters who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7. (see trends)
>>
>>767655880
>>767656314
>>767656913
>>767657192
>>767657875
>>767657892
>>767657979

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_may04
>>
>>767659848
>Google it
>Literally too stupid to post a link

Trump voters, everyone
>>
>>767659442
Hey retard his approval rating is at 40%~ on every poll out there except one.

I'm a trump supporter and I can clearly see that. The majority thinks he's shitty
>>
>>767659966
>Citation needed
>>
>>767659848
1 poll anon. 1 poll says the majority thinks hes doing good
>>
>>767645903
Lol bring it on Nancy.

Always gets me when liberals try to act tough. Go eat a soy bean and shut up. Nobody's afraid of you like really dude
>>
>>767660008
See
>>767656314

There's all the polls bud
>>
File: for gerry.jpg (108 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
for gerry.jpg
108 KB, 500x665
>>767659932
Too stupid to post a link ? How about this. You're too fucking lazy to type three words into a search engine you basement dweller
>>
File: fuckyourfeelings.jpg (87 KB, 960x778) Image search: [Google]
fuckyourfeelings.jpg
87 KB, 960x778
> Walk into walmart
> See guy pushing cart brimming with shit
> Greeter lady says, "SIIIIIIIIR!"
Greeter lady has annoying voice
> Guy enters fastwalk mode
> "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!"
> I turn to face guy walking past me
> "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
> Guy is in full sprint with cart
> I get my 300 lbs of highly refined masculinity in motion
> Guy checks behind shoulder
> Sees me and abandons cart
> A half dozen people are standing around saying, "WTF is that guy chasing him? He must be a shoplifter"
> Guy goes to astro van
> I see two women in the front of the van, they look up and see me and panic, flailing arms and yelling as I stand in front of the van
> Guy is frantically pulling on driver door handle, it must be locked or jammed
> Halfway expect Benny Hill music to start playing, if I wasn't sucking so much wind from my 25 yard sprint I would be laughing
> Guy runs around back of van to get in sliding door
> I walk to back to get plate number as van has trouble starting
> Van peels out and almost hits some dude that was assisting
> I ask if everyone around is alright that nobody got hit by anything
> I help bring cart back to store to give description of vehicle and the party in the van
> At this point I look at contents of cart
> Potatoes, eggs, meat, tortillas, milk, blankets, etc. Didn't even see a 2 liter of soda as far as I can remember
> MFW I denied food to a homeless family
>>
>>767659871
He's at 51% here with 3.8 margin for error

It's safe to say, compared to all the other ones majority thinks he's broccoli
>>
>>767660023
>asks for a majority poll
>delivers a majority poll
>say not good enough

wanting more of a handout, liberals never change
>>
I'd like to think her good half and bad half are continually struggling with all the lies and bullshit she spews every day, and it manifests itself on her contorted face.
>>
>>767660175
I
V
>>>767660241
>>
>>767660175
Annnd that's a wrap
>>
>>767659848
Not a burger, no preference on Trump, but 51% is well within Rasmussen's margin of error. Could be as low as 48 or as high as 54. And it's one poll, and Rasmussen seems to have a Republican bias historically (I mean that in the technical, methods sense, not the political one, if any btards care). So overall it's a weak piece of evidence, but does support idea that Trump's approval rating is inching upwards.
>>
>>767659848
is it wrong i want to stick my dick in it?
>>
>>767660429
better polls than obama at this time.
ANNNND ghats a rap
>>
>>767660169
I knew all Trump voters were closet homos
>>
>>767661148
Deeply
>>
>>767661211
that hole looks so inviting
>>
>>767641593
>bitch with a lazy eye who looks like she eats her own boogers
my sides
>>
>>767661168
Annnd your wrong

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Trump is well below Obama good try tho
>>
>>767661123
Sure, but not that the majority appove of him
>>
>>767661896
once again trump supporters just love making shit up
>>
Fetal achohal syndrome
>>
>>767646142
Top left is like Undertaker mixed with Billy Ray Cyrus
>>
The is the ugliest women I've ever seen. I mean, I've seen worse technically, but with normal uggos, you can see some tiny spec of attractiveness in some feature. Not so with SHS. She's just a hideous monster through and through.
>>
Do you idiots not know what a stroke is?
>>
>>767662282
agreed
>>
File: clinton_huma_scranton.jpg (139 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
clinton_huma_scranton.jpg
139 KB, 1200x800
hottest politician
>>
>>767662403
sex trafficking reptile!
>>
File: trump_face08.jpg (32 KB, 530x328) Image search: [Google]
trump_face08.jpg
32 KB, 530x328
>>767648571
you sound upset
>>
>>767662470
>mfw im going to jail for treason
>>
>>767662579
can't wait for president Pence
>>
>>767642182
Looks like a standard Mexican mom. Not bad anon
>>
File: w5h9l2r9t0re2oh3010355000000.jpg (41 KB, 805x558) Image search: [Google]
w5h9l2r9t0re2oh3010355000000.jpg
41 KB, 805x558
>>767640775
>He is author of this....?
>>
>>767640775
it's uglier than michelle obama. Like a lumberjack suffered 2 strokes
>>
>>767662816
Fuck off already
>>
>>767662579
The left don't know the meaning of treason. Just letting you know you just sound stupid
>>
File: trump_putin3072913.png (486 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trump_putin3072913.png
486 KB, 640x640
>>767663027
no u
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 44


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.