Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So my wife wants me to try chastity. I mentioned it to her in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 20180504_091359.jpg (354 KB, 1073x819) Image search: [Google]
20180504_091359.jpg
354 KB, 1073x819
So my wife wants me to try chastity. I mentioned it to her in passing that it would be something I wanted to try. FF ONE WEEK. She has pic related ordered. What can I expect? She also ordered a strapon. We have had minor ass play before
>>
This is dumb. Are you dumb? You seem dumb.
>>
>>767640803
Nothing to offer? That's dumb
>>
>>767640767
It takes a lot of trial and error to find a cage that's secure and also doesn't irritate your skin. Expecting it to just work out for a week with an off-the-rack Chinese device is wrong.
>>
Cuck
>>
Did she atleast measure your dick before she ordered it?
>>
>>767641049
Any manufacturer that you would suggest for an upgrade? I'm a grower so my initial is small. Only 1.7 flaccid. She measured me and told me that I will get a cage that is smaller so I stay secure. Is this popular with women now? She keeps telling me inside her "groups" it's all the rage.
>>
>>767641372
I can tell you from personal experince that every girl i've told about chastity thought it was really hot. I personally wasn't a fan of being long term locked up because I didn't have a proper fitting cage. I did get one that had spikes and use that sometimes for when its time for that kind of femdom, but 24/7 is different. I would suggest getting one of those to try it out over just a cheap cage. Also you shouldn't just wear it for a week or something right away, you gotta get used to having it on.
>>
>>767641720
Thank you
>>
>>767641372
I'm still finding one that works for anything more than a couple days. Ordering smaller is better. Measuring is a pain in the ass to figure out. Mature Metal might be a good idea to go with, it's better than buying a bunch of cheaper cages that don't work. The Holy Trainer works pretty well. CB6000s causes skin irritation from extended wear, at least for me.
>>
>>767640767
If your dick fits into that, I am truly sorry, but I hope you enjoy your new Landrover.
>>
>>767640767
Expect her to no longer see you as the man in the relationship. She will eventually leave u when she sees you for who u really are, since she didnt marry this puss u become. Expect her cheating and u becoming a complete cuck . Expect her friends to know this about u and eventually all close to you. Expect lots and lots of regret this is a strong world the weak are food the strong survive, doesnt tale a genius to figure out which one u are, but hey at least u will get your ass fucked right op ... well to each his own good luck
>>
>>767641871
np, just for kicks can you shed any more light on your wifes groups? Or any other kinks ya'll might get into?

Got any plans to go full femdom relationship with latex and bondage and all?
>>
>>767640767
this is fucking retarded what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>767640767
you need to smack that bitch anon
>>
>>767640767
Get ready for the cuck talk soon.
>>
>>767642114
We have a active adult community and belong to a club in our area. By her groups I mean friends and a website or two I have a sneaking suspicion she is a member of. But I don't ask. The thrill of not knowing...
>>
>>767642605
would YOU want the relationship to go full femdom or this just being a sometimes thing? This is something you should deiced on now before you get to deep into it.
>>
>>767642483
>>767642505
>>767642483
Typical kids are typical. We have both already spouse swapped. Not worried about another guy fucking her
>>
>>767640767
Here's the truth, most relationships cannot withstand femdom-y/cuck/sissy/open shit. Women, like dogs or small children will push the boundaries to see what they can get away with but they WANT boundaries, they want you to call her out on her shit and give a hard no.

It's basically a shit test, if you submit to her in any substantial way, you're going to lose her in less than a month.

As someone who LOVES femdom shit and gets off on it more than anything. I have enough experience with women to know that women DON'T prefer relationships like that. Here's how my past relationships go. Relationships is good for several months to a year. It's a standard male dominant relationship. Then I admit to a femdom interest. We try out sex like that for a bit. Relationship doesn't last a month longer.

With women, she *must* respect you. If she doesn't respect you, she'll stop dating/fucking you. So you gotta keep control of her, sexually and otherwise. And women generally prefer this (even though many will never openly admit it).

But you do that femdom shit, respect for you is gone. Women want the most alpha man they have a chance with and you start doing that shit, they will no longer see you as alpha and no longer respect you.

Cuck/sissy relationships are mostly just a fantasy because they destroy any reason for her to still keep you around at all.
>>
>>767641072
this
>>
>>767642605
cuck, enjoy watching your wife getting rammed by an AIDS ridden black boi
>>
File: twnew.png (105 KB, 345x252) Image search: [Google]
twnew.png
105 KB, 345x252
>>767642840
>Not worried about another guy fucking her

Obviously, I think this story ends with you being spit roasted by a couple of dudes.
>>
>>767642942
Obviously you're still dating adolescents. Most of not all of the members to the club are 30+, successful, married,decent people. And deeply committed to the relationship they are in. She wont be leaving me in a month or a year..nice try though
>>
>>767642942

This.

Femdom relationships, femdom stuff. It's a quimera, keep it as a fantasy.
>>
>>767642942
same shit happened to me, girl wanted to try sissy shit, and I'm like sure w/e since we were doing both femdom and male dom stuff, we didn't even do it and she stopped talking to me lol.

I heard that its bascially a girl will always try to make you into a pussy, and she will stay with you for as long as this process took after you hit a certain point. Took her a year to turn you into a bitch? she might stay 6 months etc
>>
>>767643373
Wait and see. I had to learn it the hard way too. I've had 5 relationships where I tried to introduce a femdom component and each one was dead in a month (or substantially less), despite being a relationship that went swimmingly for over a year in most cases.

There's a million things that are fantastic to fantasize about but they'll demolish a relationship fast.
>>
>>767643660
not op, but you could also argue that it might also be due to the fact that you built up this image of yourself as this super dom guy for a year then suddenly your really into being a sub. That might get alittle awkward in her mind. I really haven't had many issues when I told them I was into both from the start and just did it casually. Have you tried that? so she knows what shes getting into form the get go
>>
>>767643831
Communication. The key to every successful long term relationship. Congrats anon you get +1 internets
>>
File: 1336673324794.jpg (4 KB, 170x75) Image search: [Google]
1336673324794.jpg
4 KB, 170x75
>>767643962
>>
>>767640767
go ahead and file for divorce.

she is fucking someone else
>>
>>767643962
>>767643831
Well, I'm really a switch. I like dominating her, but I like getting dominated too. But women are generally 100% submissive, even the ones that present themselves as assertive and act like they want to rule the relationship.
>>
>>767644173
Only when I get to rail some tight mid 30s nympho beside her.
>>
>>767644358
try a mid 20s black dude ramming you, you might like it
>>
man that is a fucking small cage
>>
>>767644703
Wouldn't think my 7 inch dick would fit either. 1.9 diameter. It's going to be tight.

>>767644636
Not any that young in our club. Plus we're both not fans of IR play
>>
>>767642114
Missed you. Sorry for the late reply. We've explored just about every medium bsdm thing you can do. No plans for full femdom as I love to dom her from time to time. I like to top from the bottom. Drives her nuts
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.