Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Who here has fucked a black chick? How was it? How did you meet her?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
Who here has fucked a black chick? How was it? How did you meet her?
>>
Worked at the same command when I was in the navy. She came on to me and basically invited herself over to my house. Military chicks are pretty easy.
>>
Yes and I loved it. I met her on some dating app.

She was fit black girl with real hair. It was amazing, pussy was so clean and pink.
>>
She worked with my mom and my mom introduced us. Two kids and 6 years later we broke it off.
>>
Currently have a 3rd child on the way from my mixed fiancee. She's mixed black and white, but is darker for a mixed girl but her skin tone is the only black side she has. Her hair and everything else is perfect.

Brown women are the best you can get. Sex is 10/10.
>>
>>767557705
Are your kids ugly? Not trying to be rude but I'm starting to believe what people say on here. I have a mixed gf but she's very light skinned and I don't want any future kinds coming out looking strange
>>
>>767557155
Met her through a previous girlfriend.
Lost my virginity to her. Pussy was always a little bit tangy
>>
>>767557959
back to /Pol
>>
>>767558145
Serious question. I've seen some ugly shits.
>>
>>767557155
Fucked a fat tittied black chick. She wanted me to eat her out, but wouldn't suck cock, so we compromised on anal.

I got AIDS and died.
>>
>>767557155
1.I had a black girlfriend who I met at a party. Lived nearby. She was an amazing fuck but I wasn't ready to date a woman with a kid. Lasted for a few months then started bringing kid around me so I broke it off.
2. Met a black girl on Craigslist (one of the few times I ever successfully got laid on there). She was a beautiful, thick law student. I was cheating when I hooked up with her, considered leaving my future wife to attempt a relationship with this woman. She was beautiful, smart and slutty. Just didn't go back to her and stayed with my woman, but she had an impact. One of the "what could've happened women".
>>
>>767557959
No man. My kids are extremely cute. And I can say that being completely unbiased. Our oldest is in the 100th percentile in height and weight, incredibly healthy and handsome. Has soft, non-black, curly hair. Hazel eyes, normal nose, normal lips, and everything. He's doesn't have much baby fat, it's weird but he's a strong little kid. He is a little over two years old.

Our youngest is almost completely white though but has a slight tan to him. He looks just like me. He is also very healthy, in the 100th percentile for children his age in height, but average weight. He just turned one last month.

I think mixed children, 50/50 black and white mix can be a gamble and make an ugly ass child. But I think that sweet 75%, 25% black mix is almost impossible to have an ugly child.

Luckily my fiancee got super lucky. A lot of people just think she's foreign and can't tell she's just mixed with black and white.
>>
>>767557155
monkeys lives in the jungle /thread
>>
>>767557686
Found an old pic of her
>>
File: 1509224707391.png (5 KB, 223x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1509224707391.png
5 KB, 223x226
>>767557705
>Currently have a 3rd child on the way from my mixed fiancee. She's mixed black and white, but is darker for a mixed girl but her skin tone is the only black side she has. Her hair and everything else is perfect.
>Brown women are the best you can get. Sex is 10/10.
>>
I've had two black girlfriends. Not "African American" but actually African, one from Zimbabwe and the other from Cape Verde.

Sex was great and they wouldn't even look at another man while with me. Fiercely loyal. And both cooked really nice food. And their houses were impeccably clean and they both had amazing work ethic. So yeah. sorry if that dispels any 4chan beliefs about black people.
>>
>>767557155
No pics because new computer and I'm not a fucking phoneposter, but take it from experience:

Do NOT fuck Hoodrat Black. Find a middleclass-raised black girl that doesn't speak like a hoodrat and you will have, statistically, the most stable, healthy relationship to be found in the western world.

Statistically black girls have the tightest pussies, too, so there's that.
>>
>>767558347

to your point 2.

I left my old gf, that I was cheating on, for my actual dominican black gf.
It's like I made the opposite choice.

I don't regret it. She is smart and beautiful, and the sex is the best I have ever had with anyone.

I have some thoughts about the fact that my children will be half black, but not being racist myself: I worry that they could be discriminated by other people. USA are a tough country for nonwhite.
There's also the possibility that we will come back to Europe though, and in that case no problem.
>>
>>767558824
Definitely. I posted earlier, and mentioned #2 is an attorney (she was wrapping up law school when l I met het) and #1 is a journalist. Not big time, just local news, but still respectable.

Surprisingly black and not Jewish with those jobs.
>>
>>767558993
Yeah my white wife is a fucking bitch and has no career drive When we inevitably get divorced, might go for a career minded black woman who is sick of nig boys. I can compete with the alleged "bbc"
>>
>>767558283

This may be hard to believe but white people have ugly kids too. Ugly people have ugly kids, its not a race thing.
>>
Great body, OK face with tons of makeup, pussy smelled like gym socks that had been left in your locker for weeks. Fucked her a couple times, amazing blowjob, tight pussy and asshole. Gave me hpv and ruined a really good relationship.
>>
>>767557155
Why not just fuck a Gorilla? Or rub Shit on your cock?
>>
>>767559374
why not be a faggot, but yet here you are
>>
File: HUGE BACK SHOT.webm (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HUGE BACK SHOT.webm
110 KB, 1920x1080
only part black, wouldnt go full on
>>
i've slept with rentals and had an ongoing arrangement with another.

the rental was a chick i met at the local bikini bar. rap video quality chick with an unbelievably soft ass. twerked her ass on me until i blew my load.
>>
File: B A K E D.gif (246 KB, 375x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B A K E D.gif
246 KB, 375x406
>>767557155
her afro stunk so bad
her pussy stunk
her nipples had huge weird white bumps all over them
she was loose as fuck
but I was a drunk so it went on for months
>>
The first black girl I ever fucked I met on a dating site back when dial up was still a thing. Went out on a few dates and I was very reserved cause I didn't want her to think I just wanted to fuck but in reality she had great tits and was super pretty so I wanted to destroy her. On like our 4th date she wore a very low cut and tight top with a mini skirt and no panties. We didn't even make it out of my apartment. Turned out she was a total freak and we fucked all night, she swallowed my first load then demanded I cum on her face and we spent the rest of the night doing anal till I blew a third micro load in her ass. Stayed with her for like 2.5 years cause she was into road head, swing clubs and fucking in public. Only broke up cause things were getting really serious and while she was nice and a great fuck I just couldn't get past certian things she was into and did. Still look back on breaking off with serious regrets.
>>
>>767559464
More?
>>
>>767557155
>tfw in a relationship with a girl that is willing to do a mff threesome
>but she doesn't want any black girls
I wanna fuck one, this is suffering.
>>
I'm seeing a lovely mixed race black girl. I plan very much on marrying her soon. but my experience races doesn't make good sexual partners. people with chemistry and passion do
>>
>>767557155
they still think and act like slaves, they are submissive and do everything you want, the only problem is that they smell like shit and sweat, no matter how much they bathe, it is melanin, but in general they have tight and juicy pussies, I like it when they have a pink vagina that contrasts with their skin, they love a big white penis that drill all their holes.
>>
>>767559814
my wife is black and doesnt want me fucking any white, hispanic, black or asian women (basically no one other than her) so I just get hookers and they come in all colors :)
>>
>>767557155
Met at work
Sex wasnt anything special gave good blowjobs tho.

Also pretty funny she was the first black i fucked and my first std
>>
>>767560046
You're faggoted view will change. My fiancee and I have always had pet names involving our race for each other. Like sometimes I'll call her my little brown girl, she'll call me her white man.

But even if you don't do that, if you stay together long enough, in the middle of sex you will look down and see the contrast of your white wiener against her skin and pink, and start getting racially motivated to commit battery 1st degree on her hoo hoo just because it's so good. My favorite thing ever is whenever my fiancee looks me in the eyes and says, "I love your white cock"
>>
>>767560377
>Dubs
>Good advice
>"I love your white cock"

Best post.
>>
>>767560377
dubs of truth

I can confirm this, my wife is black and there is nothing better than her telling me how much she loves my white cock in the middle of sex.
>>
>>767557155
>Barebacking a nigger
He is asking for HIV
>>
>>767559464
Got any of you hitting it doggy?
>>
>>767557155
not only have I, im married her, met here in college while she was training on her 2nd airframe as she is the only female pilot in her country airforce, and for how it was, its great. going to colonize when she gets back from the war front of the country again.
>>
>>767560377
how long have you and your finacee been together?
>>
>>767559457
Nigger Lover
>>
>>767559464
is that Taquiesha from cornuh store?
>>
>>767560985
Since the 8th grade. Graduated together highschool in 2014
>>
File: 1511414998837.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1511414998837.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>767559680
>The first black girl I ever fucked I met on a dating site back when dial up was still a thing. Went out on a few dates and I was very reserved cause I didn't want her to think I just wanted to fuck but in reality she had great tits and was super pretty so I wanted to destroy her. On like our 4th date she wore a very low cut and tight top with a mini skirt and no panties. We didn't even make it out of my apartment. Turned out she was a total freak and we fucked all night, she swallowed my first load then demanded I cum on her face and we spent the rest of the night doing anal till I blew a third micro load in her ass. Stayed with her for like 2.5 years cause she was into road head, swing clubs and fucking in public. Only broke up cause things were getting really serious and while she was nice and a great fuck I just couldn't get past certian things she was into and did. Still look back on breaking off with serious regrets.
>>
>>767558339
Are you in heaven or hell right now?
>>
File: I_03a62b_758764.gif (43 KB, 575x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I_03a62b_758764.gif
43 KB, 575x630
>>767560987
>>
you would be surprised how easy it is to get a hot black chick if you are a decent looking white dude. they all think that there is no way that a white dude that can get white chicks would be attracted to a black girl. its like the biggest compliment and confidence boost that they can get. and they will work hard to keep you happy. but you can forget anything involving water (swimming or taking showers together). their hair is a problem if shes not a mixed black
>>
>>767561077
what things you coulnd't get past?
>>
>>767557155
I have, met her here. She was a lot of fun. Really sexy and smart. Unfortunately she had a trans-girlfriend at the time so we only went to the bone-zone a couple of times before we called it quits. Her body was amazing too.
>>
2 black girls:

1 - Met at work. Fucked in the bathroom once while on the clock. Was mad cash. I called it off after she started getting super churchy on me. I don't understand by black people get all hyperchristian sometimes; that shit's a colonizer religion and you'd think they'd hate that but w/e

2 - Nerdy black girl; met at a con. NSA; hooked up a few times. Sex was great but whatever hair products she used smelled terrible so I'd only ever bone her if she was on top or we were doin' doggy.

All in all, it's really not that different from white chicks but I guess it depends on how culturally segregated your area is.
>>
File: 1525368179765.png (26 KB, 406x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1525368179765.png
26 KB, 406x438
>>767561199
>what things you coulnd't get past?
>>
>>767561199
The prospect of having niglets more than likely.
>>
>>767561199
For example she had no real desire to do anything around the house, her shit was everywhere all the time and she never cooked or cleaned. Plus she always had on some musical, like 1950's shit with George Kelly (or who ever the fuck he was), if it wasnt that its was Friends or Dirty Dancing or some forensic show about solving murders. I tried getting her to clean and do her own laundry but she never did and I just got tired of cleaning up after her.
>>
>>767557155
Knew her before, but hit on her at the gym, we were fucking a couple weeks later. She was very well spoken and nice when we were together. Couple of months after we stopped talking she got herself some druggie white guy then they broke up too. Wasn't long after that she was sharing KANGZ shit on fb. Oh well, the sex was great
>>
>>767558968
are you stupid? black girls have the tightest pussy statistically?
>>
>>767561672
Gene Kelly musicals are fucking dope, don't talk smack bout Gene Kelly.
>>
>>767558968
>Statistically black girls have the tightest pussies, too, so there's that.

Another downside. If you fuck a black girl in the dark you can accidentally stick your dick in their ear like this tard did
>>
>>767561895
I wouldn't have had a problem with it but it was on all the time. Its like watching your favorite movie or show over and over again, before long you hate it and everything about it.
>>
>>767561080
Hell of course. There is no less punishment for that kind of action.
>>
>>767561080
if he put his dick in a fat black chicks ass, he has already been to hell. there is a lot of yesterdays fried chicken and moonpies that he was jousting with in there
>>
Met her at work. Big tits. Nice bod. Felt good man.
>>
>>767561160
This
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.