Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is we wuz kangz and sheeeeiit (black panther ) a good movie?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 1521330721540.jpg (76 KB, 494x720) Image search: [Google]
1521330721540.jpg
76 KB, 494x720
Is we wuz kangz and sheeeeiit (black panther ) a good movie?
>>
not really

the fact that these wild niggers have such vast technology is a contradiction
>>
>>767540833
A buddy of mine and i tried watching it the one day, didnt even make it 10 mins in before we laughed so hard we turned it off

It starts out with 2 niggers in an apartment planning a robbery when suddenly these 2 amazonian bitches knock on the door

We were like wtf... and thats as far as we made it. It didnt help it was a shitty cam rip but ya
>>
ok warmonger took the crown in the most legal way possible with their traditions

they didnt like

LETS OVERTHROW THE CROWN

FOR WAKANDA

then they kill him

horrible movie, Its a PC movie that tries to make everybody the good guy

Warmongers last words
> bury me in the ocean like our ancestors, die instead of becoming slaves

motherfucker your own people were the ones selling you.
>>
also around 2 hours and 15 minutes of some bad acting
>>
>>767541129
>battle for the crown goes till death or forfeit
>neither dies nor forfeits
>HUR DUR RIGGED ELECTION
Retard.
>>
This movie has surpassed Titanic in domestic blockbuster ticket sales and is one of the highest rated movies of all time
>>
>>767540833
One of the better marvel movies, it's not too over the top like other cape shits
Unless you're easily triggered by FICTIONALIZED black people
>>
>>767541177

motherfucker died when he was thrown from the damn cliff if it wasnt for the damn intervention from his family

infinite revive cheat
>>
>>767540833
Actually was enjoyable. had some decent character development, good effects. Of course the fight scenes were meh, but overall pretty nice.

>also id let killmonger go ape on my white little boipucci
>>
>>767540833
No. Was very bland by the numbers narrative. 0 twists, a terrible incline and no blood or gore which makes scenes where people get their necks slits laughable as hell. Not to mention the countless mentions to slavery over and over. It's a movie made for children and retards.
>>
>>767540833
If you are a child then yes. All comic book movies are good from a child's perspective
>>
File: White Privilege.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
White Privilege.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
>>
>>767540833
Not at all. Warmonger was pretty much the only good actor in the entire film and the story was trash.

If anything the only reason I watched it was for that slim chance it would have a big effect in Infinity wars which it didn't really have. Not worth watching.
>>
Total "we wuz kangs" movie. Lots of jabs at whitey.
>>
>>767541210
But it didn't..
>>
>>767542390
yes lol, it has.
>>
>>767540833

> bury me in the ocean like my ancestors who knew death was better than slavery

Ancestors?

Lucky they visited the sperm bank before they died, eh?
>>
>>767540833
No Ka-Zar?
>>
>>767540833

It's a movie absolutely designed to send a message to the American Black community.

And the message is;

"Don't rise up and overthrow white society."
>>
>Guy I forget the name of: Go kill this guy for me
>Black panther: I will kill this evil man
>Guy I forget the name of: you failed your first ever attempt at killing him, I will hate you forever now

>Black panther: Lets make a plan to share our resources with the world
>Killmonger: How dare you not share your resources with the world, prepare to die!

>Killmonger: Give out weapons to the blacks of the world so they can overthrow their oppressive governments and so we can rule the world with an iron fist

>warrior lady: I am sworn to protect wakanda
>warrior lady: I must do nothing about this man destroying everything about our culture and national security.
>>
>>767542711
or, you know, had kids who didn't die.
>>
>>767540833

Pretty good. Not OMG BEST FILM EVER but a solid enough action flick.
>>
>>767541210
More nigger now than in 97 or whenever titanic came out.
1 nigress can have a litter of 5-6 niglets . Nigresses get pregnant around 14. That's a ton of Nigs being born since titanic came out.
>>
If you distance yourself from preconceived notions you already have, it's actually pretty good for a hero movie.
>>
File: ancestors.jpg (176 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
ancestors.jpg
176 KB, 1440x1080
>>767540833
Meme aside, it's true that black people were kings. Just look at the resemblance between king Tut's face and this black individual. It's an irrefutable fact that blacks were kings, so how about you shut you fucking mouth and show some fucking respect to the rightful rulers of egypt and quit your autistic meme of this Kang shit.
>>
>>767544365
Memes aside Egyptian art has shown that the Egyptians were very light skinned and viewed anyone dark skinned as inferior. They are shown as domestic helpers and barbarians. The Egyptians may not have been Arabs, but they certainly were closer to that than modern day nigs. DNA from mummies have shown connections with European DNA over African. As the Arab world conquered southern Europe it stands to reason they were Arabic.
>>
>>767540833
It's actually pretty fucking cool.

Don't let the racist faggots here dissuade you mang it's a sweet flick.
>>
>>767544365
the only thing the same about these two shapes is that the faces are currently at an angle, but the negros neck is straight and tuts is extended in an upwards looking fashion
>>
>>767540833
do not know, never gonna watch it...
>>
>>767540833
not the worst marvel movie. its like just ahead of the middle of the pack for more artistic and sound choices. its probably like number 7 or 8 out of all the marvel movies for me. Some of the cgi is pretty crappy towards the end but i guess theyll clean it up on the blu ray release. but its a super hero movie you know how its going to end nothing really "special" about it other than it being the first about a minority in the mcu and then having some actually original music/art direction. but again its standard marvel movie fair if you like the "worst" mcu films, by which they are never just awful but eventually forgetable, youll like this one too.
>>
>>767541129
>your own people were the ones selling you.
Yes, and he would rather die and submit to salvery, how is his words changed regardless of the selling conditions?

If anyone tried to enslave me, I would rather die, or go numb and sit there until they kill me, so that part made sense to me.
>>
>>767542362
T. Nigger
>>
So Marvel uses Monochromatic leopard man as a plot device in a movie.
Monkeys go, "Ay that's our man!"
Marvel exploits the monkeys by making a movie pandering to their false beliefs.
Next movie Monochromatic Leopard Man is in the bump him off.
Monkeys cry, Leopard man was supposed to save the world from Purple dude who drank too much koolaid.
>>
>>767548974
btw, Killmonger was right.
>>
Any movie with a nigger in it should never exist unless he dies or is a slave
>>
It's decent yeah. Cool action scenes, cam I watched on didn't have the music so I can't tell you about that, pace was a little slow at the start however each character gets a moment to be fleshed out. Felt like it's own stand alone story, not like they were trying to connect it to Avengers which I can't say for a lot of other movies. If you are an extreme racist and have a narrow view of the world you probably won't like this movie.
>>
>>767542512
gib sauce, faggot
>>
Just saw it last night, I’d say a 8-12, was pretty good, but not really a fun superhero movie, it’s entertaining for 2 hours but it’s not like a gaurdians of the galaxy or Thor ragnarok level good movie
>>
>>767544365

If this is true that would mean that black people owned slaves in the book of exodus. This would put destroy their whole victim narrative.
>>
>>767541829
gold
>>
File: bruh.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>767540833

No, massively overhyped garbage by the nignogs.

4/10 at best, one of the worst Marvel movies. Forgettable characters, shit CGI, stupid "plot", and the whole "WAKANDA IS SUPREME" crap...
>>
File: ()AmericasDad.jpg (63 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
()AmericasDad.jpg
63 KB, 1000x563
>>767540833
Watched it last night. was pretty cringe at the SJW moments of Whites are evil colonizers. Movie was just ok imo. on par iwth Iron man 2.

Not a billion dollar film.
>>
>>767540833

K I never ever actually laugh out loud at anything. Especially racist bullshit. But you good sir made me laugh out loud for real with that.

You win my friend
>>
>>767540833
I don't understand the need to kill off secondary characters in this film and Thor Ragnarok they way they do. They dispose of them like trash. killed for nothing.
>>
Watched it last night too, white people are referred to as colonizers. It would've been better had it not been brainwashed and omitted the fact niggers sold niggers. Action and landscapes were dope, especially the sunset at the end, save for that BLM bullshit "die rather than become a slave" 6/10 too many niggers
>>
>>767542362
stay mad fag
>>
>>767541014
i reached 20 minutes....after that scene you see a somalian bitch covered all up and going full ninja with her turban and kicks people...that's when i turned it off
>>
>>767542930
exactly....the message was
>don't rise up...keep being a delusional nigger.
>we give you nice delusions to make you busy with fantasys
>fuck education, fuck jobs, fuck health care, fuck rights fuck equality
>YOU WERE KINGZ what else do you want kingz kangz nigs ?
>>
>>767544365
>Just look at the resemblance between king Tut's face and this black individual.

I am confused.
You say Black people are the same as Gold people?
>>
File: jew.jpg (483 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
483 KB, 1162x850
sure goy, go and see it, give me your shekels!
>>
Did anyone else notice the privilege in the BP movie.
>Black panther's sister was the scientist. Was it because she was part of the royal family that she got to play with the Vibranium and no one else?
>If Vibranium was so plentiful, why weren't the other tribe's using it too?
>Definite class differences in Wakanda; Haves and Have nots.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.