Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I literally don't know .. what the fuck i'm doing.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
I literally don't know ..
what the fuck i'm doing.
No goals No passion No desires.
Just wasting my time in front of computer.
What should i do? i wanna have a purpose in my life. A reason to live my life ..

What about you anon?

P.S: I'm alcoholic
>>
The Russians have won then!
>>
>>767535663
I feel very much the same. As long as I have a few basic things in my life, I don't care about anything else.
>>
>>767535663
>>767536088
You should both read a bit about buddhism. You're actually ahead of the game
>>
>>767535663
im like you except i also have depression so i have no desire to do anyhing with my like.

i also have anxiety and insomnia.

but im not an alcoholic anymore.
>>
>>767535663
Do Global Holocaust
>>
I'm actually buddhist
>>
find another hobby besides the puter, go outside, you don't have to go around people if you don't want, just get outside, at least twice a week
>>
>>767535663
Stop wasting time on the computer, but acctually start a business or similar.
Having no friends/nothing to do can be your superpower, if you allow the time to flow into productive work, instead somehow letting it pass by
>>
>>767535663
I'm in a similar boat. No goals, no desires, no passions with any kinda future... I feel like I was designed to fail at all of this "life" stuff.
>>
>>767536145
Buddhism definitely doesn't say anything about not having goals
>>
>>767535663
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiRLG3oHbrw/?taken-by=adi_edri9
>>
>>767536866
Actually i work as a cyber security analyst.
The pay is not High but at least it's decent.
Every Sunday i go to my farmhouse
which is 30 Miles away from my house to look after my farm and to pay money to labors.
I had friends but they live miles away from me.

Money isn't an issue
the issue is what should i do? That would actually bring an change to my pathetic lifestyle
My life completely feels an black and white movie.
>>
>>767536866
No desire in that means no motivation to you.. idiot
>>
>>767537229
I started like this too idiot
>>
>>767535663
The thing that makes you depressed is the assumption you should have a purpose. If you lived without seeking purpose you wouldn't feel empty. I have no purpose nor any feeling like I need one and I am very happy. Remove this fucking retardation that you need a purpose from your mind and you will feel a lot better.
>>
>>767537209
In the end it makes no diffrence, but starting your own project and getting passionate about it gives your life a plan and sense, out of my expirience. But overall there is not much you can do except accepting your useless life and starting to enjoy it. You can always kill your selfe after you failed.
>>
>>767535663
Fuck nigga, I could have started this thread myself. Anticipating insight.
>>
>>767537395
True.
I used to think the same way.
But i'm doing the same shit everday..
It's been 4 years .... literally no change at all.
and i don't wanna live like that anymore.
>>
>>767537209
you say you have a farm, you like dirt bikes? you need a healthy hobby, not something related to work in anyway, something just to chill
>>
>>767537523
You now have a purpose!
Go and create threads
>>
>>767535663
hey motherfucker
why don't you chase your true love?
>>
ParrotOS is cool
>>
>>767536145
What little I know about Buddhism says many things about enjoying life; good food, loving others, having friends, just going with it. Zen likewise tells you to accept the hardships and joys. But it isn't empty nihilism in which we just waste our lives masturbating and waiting to die. There's something more, and that purpose is oft found in bringing joy to others as much as we too indulge in it. Bringing life and purpose to those less fortunate, and focusing ourselves on higher purpose.
Though still, we all die, and is there another life? I don't know. Honestly, I've clung to one thing amidst all this chatter of higher purpose; an idea proposed by Martin Heidegger. That we have no purpose in life, that we can't define any purpose. Thus, we can only give ourselves purpose; choose a goal, and pursue it wholeheartedly to the exclusion of everything else. Hate crime? Become a detective. Love sweets? Become a baker. Do your goddamned best in something that is fulfilling to you. Fuck what anyone else has to say about it. It's your life, you only get one.
>>
>>767535663
throw the fucking computer out of the window
>>
>>767535663
Try psychedelics. It's a way of swapping one reality for another. You'll probably never see the world the same way again.
>>
>>767537716
My purpose is to bring hate.
Nihilist, might enjoy "life", can always kill myselfe, when I failed.
>>
>>767537810
To bring hate...
Hmm.
I feel like that oftentimes, but my hate is targeted.
I feel hate toward those who fuck with decent people. I hate violent criminals, violent drug addicts, I hate bullies and people who fuck with others for fun. I want to bring all of God's hate upon them. I want to laugh and watch them burn, screaming, unable to die in a furnace. I want to repay evil with evil.
As for the good, I wish them only peace and joy.
>>
>>767538043
There is no god, now go and burn them to death anyway
>>
>>767537810
>>767538154
Sorry purpose.
Guys like you wind up shooting up a place and then offing themselves. It's sad, and has no meaningful impact in the long run. Especially in America where public shootings are a regular thing. If you've got the balls to shoot up a school or church, why don't you have the balls to shoot up a crack house or a mafia meeting? I mean, you're going to kill yourself before the police arrive anyway. Why not at least go out like the Punisher, make some interesting news? "Local teen dies in a pitched shootout against Jersey crime lords, news at 11." Fuck, you'd be the first real hero on 4chan ever.
>>
>>767538298
But I want to kill my selve, does not work so good against other goys with guns
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.