Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy, Cathy McMorris Rogers, Greg Walden,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 58
File: right-wing-front-runner.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
right-wing-front-runner.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy, Cathy McMorris Rogers, Greg Walden, Virginal Foxx, Luke Messer, Hal Rogers, Mac Thomberry, John Kline, Fred Upton, Jeb Hensarling, Ed Royce, Candice Miller, Bob Goodlatte, Jason Cheffets, Devin Nunes, Lamar Smith, Steve Chabot, Bill Shuster, Jeff Miller, Susan Brooks, Rob Blum, Jim Bridenstine, Larry Bucshon, Buddy Carter, Tom Cole, Paul Cook, John Cluberson, Trent Franks, Kay Granger, Vicky Hartzler, Jaime Herrera Beutler, Duncan Hunter, Mila Love, Tom Marino, Candice Miller, Markwayne Mullin, Tom Price, Martha Roby, Austin Scott, Fred Upton, and Ann Wagner.

These are all republican member of congress who have left Trump and are now endorsing Hillary Clinton. Trump's latest scandal has turned nearly 1/3 of the republicans in the house and the senate against him, and left them with no choice other than to endorse the opposing party. They are doing this because they know that this is the only way to save face, and the only way to give the republican party a chance at a future existence. Trump has utterly destroyed the party with his overtly sexist remarks, and his admitting openly to sexually assaulting women and treating them as sexual objects.

Mothers, daughters, and fathers are all switching their support to Hillary now too. Trump's campaign is basically over at this point. How anyone can still support this man after his sexist, and racist rhetoric is beyond me.
>>
File: actor taxi gangster.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
actor taxi gangster.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>707233587
What is an actor? Bobby Deniro is an actor. An actor is someone who wears makeup and costumes for a camera and crew. An actor is rewarded the grandest of all rewards by its peer group for being the most convincing liar of all. This guy is not a taxi driver or a gangster or a boxer. This guy is a professional liar. And because he pretends to be a deer-hunter and an ex-con for the camera he is perceived to be the embodiment of those fictitious characters by people. He is not those characters. Remember this guy called Bob Deniro is really just a rich Hollywood fuck who’s seen as a hero because he’s a fucking liar.
>>
File: middle_east_money.jpg (108 KB, 712x703) Image search: [Google]
middle_east_money.jpg
108 KB, 712x703
>>707233587
i don't really care of trump is horny, dumb, racist, sexist or all of the above

none of those things is worse than a corrupt career politician lying and pulling strings, collecting MILLIONS in "donations" from foreign countries in return for US govt access and favors. her crooked underlings all got instant immunity deals from the FBI, ignored oversight committee subpoenas and withheld evidence. hillary's number one priority has always been to fill up the bank accounts for her family's foundation. her position is simply a method to achieve those ends.

fuck hillary and her family's foundation.
>>
>>707234048
None of that has been actually proven to be true. Instead it is all just right-wing propaganda and lies which continue to be pushed, despite zero evidence that could be considered good enough to result in an actual conviction.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is the level which is needed for a conviction, and everything put out there about Hillary falls drastically short of that.
>>
>>707234048
>Clinton isn't corrupt.

>>707233587
Paul Ryan is still endorsing Trump, for the moment.
>>
>>707234048
Hahahahahaha.

Morons. The bus is leaving. Quick now hurry up.

Enjoy your failure and defeat. Again.
>>
>>707234360
>Paul Ryan is still endorsing Trump,
Actually you're wrong. He has pulled his support for Trump as of yesterday.
>>
>>707234495
Nope, not true.

Seriously: look it up. He has not withdrawn support from Trump.
>>
>>707233705
You can almost see the puppet strings on this asshole being pulled by some Hollywood Joo...
>>
>>707233587
It is becoming the "classic outcome" that the republicans run absolute idiots, against the democrats much better, much more experienced candidates. They continue to lose election after election, and still don't seem to learn their lesson. Republicans are so good at finding total bone heads for candidates.
>>
File: 1326431666601.jpg (41 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1326431666601.jpg
41 KB, 400x286
>>707233587
sigh, fuck 'em. seriously they brought this on themselves and should be conclusive evidence that there isn't two parties there's only politicians. last congressional election the republicans fucked themselves. they swept the ballot by making claims of stopping obama (mostly over Obamacare and the bloated budget). then they got in and said "welp we actually are going to let all this slide" and for some reason thought they'd get away with it. Trump is their comeuppance. they betrayed their voters and so instead of getting a republican for the republican candidate we went with trump cause welp you can't betray the trust of millions of people and expect them to not retaliate.

tl:dr fuck off hill shill . this is more of a reason to vote for him than not (oh look all those cocksuckers that have been fucking you over for the last 20yrs don't like this guy)
>>
File: Mushmouth.jpg (24 KB, 537x401) Image search: [Google]
Mushmouth.jpg
24 KB, 537x401
"Ase doan gibs uh sheeit 'bout no pebuhmuhfile, 'cause likes mos' abberage sub-78 IQ'd
nigguhs, Ase ALWAYS wuz g'wayne tuh beeza
boatin' fuh
Hillbuhree Rodman Clibuhmuhtun!"
>>
>>707234311
All this money is very well documented and accounted for. Hillary is a con. Her husband is a con.
>>
>>707234998
They know with Trump, they'll be done. With Hillary, they at least stand some small chance of keeping some power and a cushy position in government.
>>
>>707235112
Strangely enough, it isn't documented because none of it is true.
>>
>>707233587
When is the debate, is it live online ?
>>
>>707233587
Pretty easy, actually. I don't give a fuck and it makes faggots like you mad.
>>
File: paytoplay.jpg (148 KB, 633x643) Image search: [Google]
paytoplay.jpg
148 KB, 633x643
>>707234311
>propaganda and lies
>>
>>707234048
Its over. Get used to saying "madam president".

Trump will try and use Bill's affairs against Clinton in the debate today. Clinton wont say it but tomorrow's newspapers will point out that Hillary stood by Bill after Bill cheated whereas Donald has had 3 wives and some very public affairs.

Hillary will be declared the winner of the 2nd debate (except for a small number of online surveys). Trump's campaign will continue to nose dive. Trump will refuse to quit. Trump loses the election.
>>
>>707233587
This isn't about Democrats vs. Republicans.

It's about political insiders vs an outsider.

Plain and simple.
>>
>>707235370
Yeah it's def gonna be online somewhere. Probably all over the place
>>
If the Queen Of Cankle Cunts, Her Thighness
wins, get ready for World War Three, arseholes.
>>
>>707234998
You're voting for a president for the future, not settling scores, you sound as crooked as they are.
>>
>>707233587
>>>/pol/92186100
WE'RE ONTO YOU CTR!
>>
>Singlehandedly destroyed the republican party
Just for that this man is awesome.
>>
File: 1470916527257.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1470916527257.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
> get used to saying "indictment"
>>
>>707235459
>how to tell if someone is literally retarded.
>>
>>707235459
This. Also who gives a fuck what the other politicians think? The fact that so many are turning against him has, is and will be even more of a reason more people are drawn to him. No one likes politicians right? The enemy of your enemy is your friend. Trump will be just fine =^}. He's already sealed the nomination, thus there's nothing any of those crybaby faggots in Washington can do. Get rekt
>>
>>707235563
Wasn't she your foreign thingy politician ? she managed to hold off WW3 for sometime already while Trump is asking why he can't use nuclear weapons, are you stupid?
>>
This is all just media pandering to cover up the shit coming out left and right about Hillary. This story conveniently comes out exactly 2 hours after a wikileaks release. Also this story was getting some traction too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

This is all of the media rallying around their queen trying to protect her by keeping Trump's story at the top of the news 24/7, while forgetting about all of the Hillary stories.
>>
>>>/pol/92183220
Get in here Trump Bro's. CTR is hiring people to shill against Trump and we know who they are now!
>>
>>707235933
What is the point of supporting a candidate who cannot win the election?

Trump is toxic at this stage. There were always too many skeletons in his closet for him to be a legitimate contender.
>>
>>707233587

ITT ppl mad that they aren't rich and powerful enough to "assault" women/and/or women mad about the truth
>>
>>707235975
>breitbart

oh lawd....
>>
File: 2016-10-08_19.03.38.jpg (73 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-08_19.03.38.jpg
73 KB, 342x465
>>
>>707236185
kek
>>
File: momma bear-2.jpg (234 KB, 880x502) Image search: [Google]
momma bear-2.jpg
234 KB, 880x502
>>707236143
Crickets
>>
>>707236185
Whats the bet she turned him down after he grabbed her by the pussy?
>>
>>707233705
that's a rather dumb way to look at it. They are story tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. The more compelling their performance, the more engrossing they are to the viewer and the more believable the story becomes.Only the completely retarded would think anything else and then they would be ( YOU )
>>
>>707233587

Beware -- OCTOBER SURPRISE !!!

turn on CNN in 3 months: "Obama third mandate".
>>
>>707236359
He's a cuck. He's not grabbing pussys, he's buying furniture for a bitch ancient then goes jo me and jacks off
>>
>>707233587
Why are they with Hillary? Jesus even when they abandon their party they feel the need to be partisan.
>>
>>707236320
Well... That is a reasonable and logical point you make. I'll certainly consider your well thought out position... knob jockey.
>>
File: la-1475969304-snap-photo.jpg (61 KB, 1150x647) Image search: [Google]
la-1475969304-snap-photo.jpg
61 KB, 1150x647
>>707236359
>>
File: muh tinfoil hat.jpg (8 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
muh tinfoil hat.jpg
8 KB, 214x236
>>707236524
>>
He would have been better off just raping them like Bill does. Then his next mistake was not having a wife use intimidation to silence his victims...yeah. They all just switched to a sexual predator enabler.
>>
>>707236359
She saw better rugs on the floor
>>
>>707236568
>>707235991
My bad. Meant to reply this one haha
>>
File: Lies.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Lies.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>707236627
>>
>>707236524
Universal CHEMTRAILS!!!
>>
File: ojm8m.jpg (60 KB, 434x520) Image search: [Google]
ojm8m.jpg
60 KB, 434x520
>>
>>707233587
>Jason Cheffets

Nope. He's all in for Trump. Your list is very suspect OP. It seems that you have lied about a at least 2 names on the list, so likely there are many others too.
>>
>>707236627
You know they say that if you repeat a lie enough times it becomes the truth....it doesn't actually
>>
File: Putin.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
Putin.gif
372 KB, 499x281
>>707234048
>>
>>707236722
Tell that to Juanita Broadrick and all the others. I could see if it was one crazy bitch who accused him but Bill has a long proven history of sexual abuse.
>>
>>707237042
More right-wing lies. These spread like a cancer, but they're still untrue.

See >>707236947
>>
>>707237042
What has Bills swordsmanship got to do with anything. He's already been President.
>>
>>707236947
There's just one question left...how much do you get paid by the Hillary campaign to troll?
>>
>>707233587

I've got to wonder if he's trying to discredit and destroy the Republican party by appealing to their most extreme members. I'm pretty sure it will have started as a joke but as soon as it seemed like he might have a chance at becoming the nominee he'll have decided to prove a point and turn the debate as toxic as possible,

If you want to screw up an organisation, what better way than posing as one of them and encouraging extremism in their name,

I honestly don't see another alternative for the way he's been acting.

If he manages to single handedly destroy the two party system then this might have been the best thing to happen to politics for a long time, even if we have to deal with a term of Shillary as the cost.
>>
You probably think it's Russia hacking all the emails...lulzy
>>
>>707237230
After the purge I'll get some swampland in Alabama.
>>
Meanwhile, Trump is a joke who was supposed to be the only opposition to Hillarycunt and step down at the last moment, because that's the only way she could win

Oh damn where's my tinfoil hat
>>
>>707234311

e-mail scandal is proven. you leftist cucks are so brainwashed its fucking sickening. the chief of FBI fucking confirmed it
>>
>>707233587
Hillary is the only option.

Trump will fiddle while the country burns.
>>
>>707237560
wrong. all that was 'confirmed' was that she was careless with her mail server. nothing more, so keep trying faggot.
>>
>>707234048

Yeah, a guy who has suggested political assassinations on multiple occasions, wants to build a 20 billion dollar wall along one of our borders to stop immigrants while immigration from that country is at a 30 year low, who wants to shit all over the first amendment by persecuting certain religions,, claims he doesn't have to check facts and who shares online content from neo-nazis.

How is this shit worse than dealing with another career politician for four years?
>>
File: 1474303062136.jpg (172 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
1474303062136.jpg
172 KB, 960x948
>>707233587
>>707233705
>>707234048
>>707237571
>>707237560
>>707237560

So I am not a politcal man but a gambling man, and this is a year i did not send cash over seas to bet on the election. Hillary was too much of a odds fucker and no way Trump will win..

Can someone please explain how he could still win at this point?
>>
The only thing that can save Trump's presidency now is a major Islamic terrorist atrack before the elections.
>>
One thing is for sure, a cunt will win.
>>
>>707237958

Or even more leaks. Why couldn't they have released more of this stuff during the Primary? I actually liked Sanders even if free college is an awful idea.
>>
Hillary Clinton

Frees a rapist (although that part was her job), then smears the child victim (that part was totally uncalled for).

Whitewater

Calls DS kids "fucking retards"

Destroys 30,000 classified emails in an attempt to hide that from the authorities. These classified secrets put Americans at risk when they ended up in the hands of enemies.

Benghazi - orders help to "stand down" to help Obama win the election against Romney because Obama was out saying ISIS is the JV team at his rallies. Then she further helps by spreading a known lie to the American public saying it was "a protest spawned by a youtube video". Meanwhile she emailed her daughter that very night and said it was a terrorist attack (confirmed by wikileaks email). She lied to the parents of the soldiers who died in that attack telling them it was due to a video weeks after this too.

She lied about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia.

She lied about saying that she has always supported gay marriage.

Lie after lie, scandal after scandal, and "she's the best choice" because Trump said grab a pussy.

Holy fuck you're morons if you can't see this.
>>
>>707237326
He never meant to win, this is just another means of enriching his brand. He WOULD have won if he could have, but no sane person has ever expected that to happen. After the election is over he'll stop pretending to be a politician and go back to being an entertainer in earnest, with a massively swollen fanbase. Think of the way Palin exploited her position as the persecuted conservative darling for personal gain after the 2008 election. Imagine how much capital Trump will be able spin from the same loom.
>>
Billy Bush is One of Them. (Them ) you know the Bush Crime Syndicate Family. They always got some Blackmailable Stuff, just Sitting Around for the Right Time to Release it.
Ain't That Right Billy?
>>
>>707238473
>Frees a rapist
oh lawd....

>Whitewater
kek

>Calls DS kids "fucking retards"
bullshit

>Destroys 30,000 classified emails
No proof of their content, keep trying.

>Benghazi
oh lawd.... dis again. She was cleared in by the official Benghazi report dumb ass.

>She lied about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia
Better visit snopes

>She lied about saying that she has always supported gay marriage
She never said that

Trump's a known sexist, and has made racist remark after racist remark.

Stay mad trumptard.
>>
>>707238473

Trump has said way worse, from suggesting on twitter that "the second amendment guys" could get rid of Hillary to saying on live TV that he'd blackmail China into assassinating Kim Jong Ill to saying he'd force Russia to hand over Edward Snowden by ceasing to trade with them and then execute him for making America look weak. Hillary is a lying shit, but she's not quite as bad as Trump.
>>
>>707233587
Trump never said anything worse then what Bill Clinton did
Those Republicans that are against Trump are part of the political elite establishment that runs our country, that is why they want Hillary. So we can have more of the same we have had for the last 28 years.
Anyone who votes for Hillary is retarded
I was going to vote for Gary Johnson, but I have switched to Trump... who wouldn't vote for someone who says "grab them by the pussy"
>>
>>707237863
If hillary dies, drops out, or something so destructive is released about her it destroys her polls
>>
>>707239216
protip: bill clinton isn't running for president dumb fuck
>>
>>707238473
Holy fuck cant you see that you're choosing a president for the future, a skilled politician, someone who can make deals that benefit the US.It's not about what they did in the past, it's what they can do for the US in the future, Trump might be, to you, a better person, but he is a shit politician and he will put the US 50 years back in foreign relations and trade deals.
>>
>>707233587
They're gonna feel really dumb when Trump still wins. The average person doesn't give a shit about Trump's comments bc he's just a guy bragging about how much pussy he gets. All the people "freaking out" just shows how desperate Clinton is, and I actually think this whole thing makes her look worse.
>>
>>707233587
I don't much care for Trump and I didn't think I would vote for him, but I FUCKING HATE every single shit-sucker you just listed above at least twice as much as I do Trump and their opposition to Trump and endorsement of Clinton only makes me more likely to vote Trump in November.
But hey, I guess I'll see tonight after the debate wither I stick with Jill Stein or just go full MAGA in the hopes Trump burns the current system to the ground.
>>
>>707239662
Lol youre delusional if you think Trump is winning right now.
>>
>>707233705
Completely on point anon

Great way of explaining it to them honestly.
>>
>>707239475
Holy fuck, can't you see that "skilled politicians" are the problem with this country?

The founders never intended for there to be these career politicians. The concept was to leave your regular job, go serve your country in politics, then return to your regular job after serving.

Somewhere along the line things got severely corrupted and we now have the 'good-ole-boys club' in politics. All these guys do is serve themselves, and they could give a fuck about anybody else. People like the Bushes, the Clintons, and any other politician who has been serving for more than 10 years are everything that is wrong in this country.
>>
>>707239662
''The Average Person'' read: Autistic white guys aged 25-35
it's over.
>>
>>707239891
So you would rather have someone who has no idea what they're doing running the USA?
>>
>>707237863
Trump's "scandal" makes him seem more relatable to the average person IMO. All he was doing was bragging about how much pussy he gets just like any other person would do in his situation.
>>
How much they pay this stupid ass licker OP to go here and post these stupid things?

You have no dignity moron. You sold your soul and you are just a parasitic asshole, an insignificant lesser being that exists solely to promote politicians, people that are there to control you.
>>
>>707240196
Makes him seem like an idiot.
>>
>>707233705
You're trying to prove you're retarded aren't you
>>
>>707240167
Obama did it? He never did shit other than community organize, and spend a few months in the senate.

Trump has run a multi-billion dollar business enterprise. Do you think he actually micromanages every tiny little aspect of these businesses? He doesn't because he doesn't have to. It's about knowing how to find the right people and put the right people in the right positions. Finding the people who are best for the jobs is what a leader does. That leader doesn't have to know all of the ins and outs of specifics, only to find the best people who do to advise him. That's exactly what Trump will do.
>>
>>707240146
You think guys under 25 or over 35 would get offended by his comments?
>>
>>707240268
Booo why people talk about thiiingsss

>>707240196
People dont want a man who act like an inbred autistic faggot to be president
>>
>>707239891
Where on Earth have you gotten that idea from the founding Fathers? Delegates and super delegates exist for the very reason you're denying, have you not read Machiavelli? No one that founded America believed 'anyone' should be allowed run for President read a book
>>
>>707240196
>All he was doing was bragging about how much pussy he grabs just like any other person who commits criminal sexual assault

FTFY
>>
>>707240324
To you maybe, but I'm a voter and I'm not bothered by it whatsoever. Do you actually believe that women don't throw themselves at billionaires on a regular basis?
>>
>>707240196
He's a presidential nominee and "billionaire" how the fuck can he relate to an average person you stupid fuckface?
>>
>>707240452
He won't do any of that because he's going to lose so hard it'll create a physical shockwave
>>
>>707233587
Trump was just the elites meme for teh lulz. You faggots believed he had a chance top kek. Meme magic has no real power over the elites Dark magic. Hillary was selected years ago.
>>
>>707240612
Hillary's a multi millionaire and a life-long politician. How the fuck can she relate to an average person you stupid fuckface?
>>
>>707240464
Autism is the defining characteristic.
>>
>>707240464
Yes, I do. Not everyone is a fucking pig
>>
>>707240591
I think its funny how people spin it to seem like Trump just molests women. He was talking about how women throw themselves at him because he's famous and they will let him do whatever he wants to them. The conversation started with him talking about a woman who turned him down, so he's not assaulting anyone you shill.
>>
>>707240759
She's a career politician, someone who can run the country competently. It's not about relating to the average person you super-autist
>>
daily reminder that the whole thing is a charade and clinton was selected to be president before she got the democratic nomination
>>
>>707240806
Autism
>>
>>707240759
That's the point, fuckface, neither of them are supposed to be an average person. They are presidential candidates, not Jim from down the street.
>>
>>707240612
By showing that hes all about chasing pussy just like every other man on earth.
>>
>>707240452
Obama served the public his entire life, and is a thousand times smarter than Trump could ever wish to be you autist.
>>
>>707240553
You're right. You have to be an older white male who owns property and be a citizen.
damn nigga that's some strict requirements.
>>
>>707239891
Oh fuck, the world is full of assholes, you need a system that allows for them, perfect systems that should work if we were all perfect....don't work. Humans don't do well unless someone is leading them they are too lazy to want to make every decision themselves. After 2000 years democracy is as good as it will probably ever get because of the human asshole factor, elect someone to run the country for the next 4 years not a sociopath.
>>
>>707240863
Oh so relating to the average person only applies to Trump as a requirement........ I see.
>>
>>707240930
Maybe in your extremely simple mind that's what's important. I personally got over that phase of life during high school, because there's more to life and success than wasting time and money on vagina.
>>
>>707240772
99% of men are pigs, you're living in a fantasy world. If you're not a shill, then you're a pig too bc you're on /b/ where theres always a steady supply of porn
>>
File: G8-PA5KA.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
G8-PA5KA.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton

How does this make you feel /b/ ?
>>
how many hours to the next debate ?
>>
>>707241086
>I'm a pig
>99% of men must be pigs
>>
>>707240901
Great comeback, thanks to you I'll vote Hillary now. Hope you get a raise for swaying my vote.
>>
>>707241026
I was replying directly to his post, about trump appealing to the average person. Don't they teach reading comprehension in elementary school?
>>
File: Hillary Bobblehead.gif (2 MB, 280x315) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Bobblehead.gif
2 MB, 280x315
>>707241100
>>
>>707241143
>>
File: (you).gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>707241086
>>
>>707240553
Super Delegates didn't exist for nearly a hundred years after the country was founded you mong.
They were created as a direct result of voting rights
>>
>>707241143
Hillary will have won by a very large landslide in 3.5 hours. The debate starts in 2. Trump has already lost this one, because this sexist issue is going to be the main topic of the night. Anderson Cooper is moderating, Trump is done.
>>
>>707241012
no you just have to not be a crackpot like Sanders and Trump, Trump got past the delegates because recessions correlate with a rise in right wing ideals and he targeted this ignorant demographic, the dude has the Christian vote and never been to a Church in his life
>>
>>707240596
Idiot that he said that shit while wearing a microphone.
>>
File: Not an argument 2.jpg (58 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
Not an argument 2.jpg
58 KB, 598x792
>>707240901
>>
File: i cant even.jpg (67 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.jpg
67 KB, 413x395
>>707241529
>dude has the Christian vote and never been to a Church in his life

kek

>that's all that Christians care about.....
>>
>>707241166
Never claimed to endorse either. Bi-spherical politics has made American political discussion Autistic as fuck, youre all racists and cucks
>>
>>707233587
All the Republicans you listed have proven themselves to be closet Democrats since the last legislative session, especially Paul Ryan. That 1/3rd of Republicans was already already against Trump along with their Never Trump cuck buddies.

But please, keep repeating a media while all the elites who have been fucking America from both sides of the aisle circle the wagons around Hillary to protect their power to rule over us. How does it feel to be such a loyal serf for the globalist?
>>
>>707240596
This.

How did the term "Gold Digger" get coined?

Kek..... so he exploited that, big deal. Any guy would do the same if given the opportunity. Anyone that says that they wouldn't turn down a hot piece of ass throwing themselves at them is a liar.
>>
File: 4L_rgDZml4n.jpg (119 KB, 712x595) Image search: [Google]
4L_rgDZml4n.jpg
119 KB, 712x595
>>707241730
What an intelligent post by a supreme gentleman who has achieved euphoria
>>
>>707241660
you think this man actually gives a second thought to abortions? he's pandering, she's pandering, why do you autists play in to their slander game? :3
>>
>>707241100
Just finished registering myself as a member of the Texas secession movement.
>>
>>707241853
better than having the whole planet hate us because an incompetent manchild with no idea what he's doing is running the country?
>>
>>707233587
Only in America would the campaign and election process last a year and be classed as entertainment, then be reduced to utterly ridiculous characters and petty situations by October.
One of these clowns has to run your country for 4 years and its treated like a season of big brother. It would be a joke if the ramifications weren't felt across the world.
Who do we have to deal with in the end? The joke or the criminal?
It's all just smoke and mirrors to allow the common voter to feel justified putting a proven corrupt criminal into power.
Check your freedoms America your metamorphosis into a complete joke is almost complete.
>>
>>707241933
Autism
>>
>>707241938

Last time I checked abortions weren't a critical issue. Only to lefties. People on the right couldn't care less about that. They care more about the economy and securing our borders. This election has nothing to do with religion or abortions.
>>
>>707242107
The criminal will arguably run the country with some air of competence and the repercussions won't be felt by your average citizen
>>
>>707234048
nothing is worse than a war monger who has actually asked the question "why cant we use our nukes?"

/thread
>>
>>707242145
You have autism?
>>
File: IMG_9440.jpg (109 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9440.jpg
109 KB, 500x248
>>
>>707241063
>this
Can not believe there are so many intelligent people on here who have a mental block about how much of a fuck up it is to talk about chasing women with all but your closest friends.

1. Getting pussy is easy, most of it is looking to climb socially.
2. Pussy is obtained by lying about yourself and intentions. (I love you, you look amazing..)
3. Someone who is always chasing after it and makes it his number 1 pastime is somebody who likes playing the dishonesty game..a lot.
4. Everyone will humour you and push you for more of your sex stories because they are entertaining, but at heart they will think you are a creep.
5. Women will have sex with anyone for any reason but not creeps, so you wont get much and you will always be chasing, stuck in a loop.
6. You will fuck up your career, no matter how amazing your co-workers think your stories are.
>>
>>707242216
Most immigrants arrive by planes which are notorious for being able to get over walls, Economically Trump is probably the better candidate no doubt, if i believed all these angry nationalists understood economics I'd tolerate him on that basis alone.
>>
>>707242216
Mike Pence made the crusade against abortion his entire platform in Indiana, dude. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1474116095023.jpg (758 KB, 2048x1491) Image search: [Google]
1474116095023.jpg
758 KB, 2048x1491
>have some alpha bants about getting mad pussy
>therefore he is not qualified to be president
I will never understand politics.
>>
>>707242621
A man who's been bankrupt more times than you can count, and doesn't pay taxes, and wants to bully the world into hating America is good for economics? Interesting.
>>
>>707242807
He doesn't pay his employees either. Somehow people imagine he will care about their wages if he's elected.
>>
>>707237851
mexicans are ruining our economy. islam is ruining the world. stop being a fucking retard.
>>
File: 48815060.jpg (129 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
48815060.jpg
129 KB, 640x360
>>707242689
>alpha bants
They sounded like 16 year olds uncomfortable with their own borderline heterosexuality.
Are you literally 16?
>>
All these cucks endorsing Clinton has finally persuaded me to go out and vote for Trump.

Trump says something 90% of men agree with privately. Suddenly this is an offense leading Paul Ryan and Co. to support a woman who stood by a man who did things as bad as Trump? This attempt at moral superiority is just vapid and inane, an excuse to save face because they realize they have more support from the Democratic establishment than from their supposed constituencies.

Whether Trump wins or not, the GOP is done.
>>
>>707243066
That's an interesting statement considering the post you just wrote. Do you know that the farming industry would collapse without Mexicans?
>>
>>707243049
They also imagine he cares about taxes, yet he doesn't pay them.
>>
>>707242621
>Most immigrants arrive by planes which are notorious for being able to get over walls

No shit. But actually starting to get them out of here and going after people who knowingly employ illegals needs to be increased.

Giving them automatic citizenship is not the answer. Fixing the path to citizen ship also has to be done. It's bullshit that it takes years and years to get citizenship. In this age of information and computers, it should be months rather than years.

1. Go after those who employ illegals
2. Help people get into the country legally and get rid of all of the ridiculous barriers.

Hillary will grant them amnesty and the right to vote. She knows that this will create a whole new crop of democrat voters. Votes are all that actually matter to politicians Not you, not me, not anyone's problems. Just how they can garner the most votes during the next election cycle.
>>
>>707242807
no easing the buttfucking corporations take in the US will bring in more tax money. Why bother using hyperbole? more times than I can count? didnt *need to pay taxes, bully the world?? You know the truth is still the truth whether you defend it or not cuck?
>>
>>707243049
daym.... he doin it right.... got that slave labor. u'd think they'd be smart enough to quit
>>
>>707243231
>I'll call him a cuck, then I'll sound less like a retarded faggot who doesn't know what I'm talking about

You know that's not how it works right?
>>
File: o1bTNUW.png (2 MB, 2000x1124) Image search: [Google]
o1bTNUW.png
2 MB, 2000x1124
>>
>>707234634
Only because he doesn't want to ruin the party as a whole quite yet as house speaker he has a responsibility especially if Trump has no plans to quit as he has already said.
>>
>>707243230
>months to get citizenship

>national security

pick 1
>>
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59 KB, 1180x842
You stupid idiots.

OP's "list" is fake. Paul Ryan and most others on there still endorse Trump.

The Silent Majority will vote for Trump. The election was over the second he announced his nomination.
>>
>>707233587

Man in the street doesn't care what he said, it's what he does that matters
>>
>>707243230
>Hillary will grant them amnesty
A much more cost-effective solution really. Saying that it is for political reasons is just sucking the GOP dick and swallowing their lies and propaganda. Democrats are the known humanitarians, while republicans are the known racists.
>>
>>707240196
The average person doesn't want to teach their children to be womanizers
>>
>>707243575
>being this fucking delusional
>>
>>707243575
I don't believe that you really believe your words.
>>
File: IMG_0666.png (823 KB, 1000x2546) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.png
823 KB, 1000x2546
I'm just gonna leave this here then...
Source: muh dick
>>
>>707243209
hospitality and construction industry too right?
>>
Fuck the US elections are like the troll Olympics, has this country ever chosen a president who could do the job or has it always been a moralfest ?
>>
File: Grab.jpg (94 KB, 1000x649) Image search: [Google]
Grab.jpg
94 KB, 1000x649
>>
>>707243575
>Being this retarded

You're doing a good job
>>
>>707243746
>muh right-wing propaganda
>muh low IQ
>muh tinfoil hat
>>
>>707243433
good rebuttal but what does it have to do with Apple HQ being in Ireland because the tax is too high? you clearly dont understand the epidemic of companies leaving the US for tax havens, you know printing money doesnt quite work like how the scary voice says in Zeitgeist right?
>>
>>707243575
When most of the registered Republican voters dislike Trump, and all of the registered Democrats dislike Trump, explain to me where this "silent majority" is going to come from? There are no more registered voters.
>>
>>707235455
And Huma Abedin will henceforth be styled "Madame First Lady". The Lizard Queen let Bill have all the pussy he wanted because she never wanted his dick.
>>
File: 3555846.jpg (13 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
3555846.jpg
13 KB, 400x372
>>707243575
Waaaay too much bait on that hook. It's not believable. Ease up, son.
>>
>>707243884
And you think that the Tax dodging "Billionaire" is going to solve that problem? Are you TRYING to convince me you're fucking retarded? You didn't have to try hard.
>>
>>707243884
>lies, lies, and more lies and propaganda

they're not leaving because of taxes faggot. they're leaving for the cheaper labor because of their corporate greed.

oh lawd....
>>
>>707234048
This. Along with WW3 pretty much coming with Clinton we are fucked if she is elected.
>>
>>707243874
>shilling this hard
>>
>>707243575
this message is brought to you by the National Socialist Trump Workers' Party
>>
Trump said dumb stuff

Hillery let people die at Benghazi

Trump said mean things

Hillery sold uranium to Russia

Trump said sexist things

Hillery raped Haiti after their earthquake

Shall I go on?
>>
>>707243948
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition
>>
File: Denial 2.jpg (12 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
Denial 2.jpg
12 KB, 254x198
>>707233705
>everyone who doesn't agree with me has been paid off by the illuminati
when is this retardation going to stop?!?

>yfw
>>
>>707233587
>Trump has utterly destroyed the party with his overtly sexist remarks.. blah blah.

No. The Republican party destroyed itself by thinking this jerkwad would entertainingly burn himself out long before becoming the nominee. And they realized too late he's the snowball rolling them all downhill.
>>
>>707243874
>Doesn't post a fact based counter point
>Claims conspiracy without proof
>Doesn't understand that he is low IQ
>>
File: CiIu51-WEAAa9kp.jpg (98 KB, 550x663) Image search: [Google]
CiIu51-WEAAa9kp.jpg
98 KB, 550x663
>>
>>707244174
Trump is an angel, a good christian and your idol of the year. We know and don't care.
>>
>>707244174
Your tinfoil hat is on crooked. Just saying
>>
>>707244043
>Trump pays ZERO TAXES.

This lie again. He pays not income taxes, but neither do other CEOs and company owners like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Mark Zuckerberg. They pay other forms of taxes which are taxed at a much higher rate like capital gains taxes since they are share holders in their companies, and not employees.

But hey, keep spreading this lie.
>>
>>707244199
You reply to copypasta often? Or just when you think it makes you feel smart?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>707244336
>>
File: 1471468161149.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1471468161149.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>707244174
>(you)
>>
I agree with the guy with the six points. But to me what was left out...
7. All guys do it. We all talk ourselves up amongst friends.
8. All the listed Republican males HAVE to say they think its offensive. But they are hypocrites, due fact all men do it. Arne Swarzenegger used to openly brag about "Der Puzzi" in his early interviews, and indeed, if he ever had been allowed to run, you can guarantee that his divorce, affairs and early interviews whould have come up
9. On that note,and the SJWs will love this, if saying this sort of thing makes you a "Sexual Predator" and "Mysoginist", then ALL men are. (There I said it).
10. Hes just an idiot. BUT, in my humble opinion, she is fucking evil as shit. I know which one I would prefer as US Pres (Im an Aussie so I dont get to choose).
11. This latest revelation changes no opinions on the left. They always hated him. They always hate ALL non-leftists. They dont care what Hillary has done. ALL leftists want is for Capitalism to lose. Because they still cant get over the fact that the West won the cold war, because marxism, communism, and socialism were shown to suck. The only way the US and Australia can overcome the scourge of socialism/SJW/welfare state crap is to stop children voting. Anyone still at school/college should not get the vote, because they will be naturally biased against Right wing parties. In my country the Labour Party was the one that stopped free education. Do students know or care? No. All Labour has to do is tell a bunch of children and teachers that the conservatives can no longer afford to keep paying out welfare, and theyll be frightened that their non-real world jobs will dry up. Vote only for adults - people 21 and over. No votes for what you guys call felons. No votes for people with low IQs - after all, choosing the correct side IS A JUDGEMENT CALL, and stupid people dont make good decisions
11. none of this will ever happen, so its genocide time I suppose, or we're fucked.
>>
>>707244393
I called him a tax dodger, You should go back to elementary school where they teach reading comprehension.
>>
>>707244174
>right-wing propaganda

all lies, no proof, no convictions (for Hillary, because Trump has been convicted numerous times).

>being this much of a retard
>>
File: s7om6i4n.jpg (60 KB, 915x494) Image search: [Google]
s7om6i4n.jpg
60 KB, 915x494
>>707244174
>>
>>707239891
Skilled politicians won't have me jailed for saying things Trump dislikes, or have the media censored for airing Trumps laundry, nor will they threaten to nuke countries or start WW3 over the middle finger
>>
>>707244443
but am i wrong? nope.
>>
>>707244393
But he doesn't pay any taxes.... because "he's smart"..... hurr!

His own words. He said he pays no taxes.
>>
Women are sexual objects.
>>
>>707233587
the uninformed vote will be in favour of hillary clinton, who is supported by all the sheep-herding television channels.

/thread
>>
File: Cult.png (86 KB, 1832x239) Image search: [Google]
Cult.png
86 KB, 1832x239
Reminder alt righties are just as bad as SJWs and DESPERATELY want to censor anyone speaking against Trump, to the point they'd break the law to protect him (doxing)
>>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>707244793

ur not wrong
>>
>>707244058
>>707244043
>corporate greed.
> not leaving because of taxes
>greed
>taxes

ok :/

>>707244043
its to his own benefit to solve it please dont say retarded after failing to apply logic, it makes you look autistic and autistic people have no business voting
>>
>>707244532
Dodge taxes = avoid taxes

avoid = steer clear of

steer clear of taxes = not paying taxes.

Do you even English? A tax dodger is one who doesn't pay taxes.
>>
File: 24312680.jpg (65 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
24312680.jpg
65 KB, 350x277
>>707244204
>And they realized too late he's the snowball rolling them all downhill.
Even democrats told them long before Trump won the primary.
What killed the GOP was willful ignorance. You can see it here every single day, conspiracy theorists and poll deniers. FOX has brainwashed them to believe that it's perfectly OK to believe that the system is rigged against them - yet THEY VOTED TRUMP INTO THE PRIMARY - but it's Hillary and Obama's fault. They pick the obvious loser and then blame the winner. kek
Ignoring plain facts is what killed the Republican Party as we knew it.
>>
>>707242230
It's like everyone forgot about the GFC and the rest of Bush's legacy
>>
>>707233587
Latest scandal? He doesn't have a latest scandal.
>>
>>707233587
What's the problem Trump defectors? He's just telling it as it is?
>>
File: 1442269731395.jpg (111 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1442269731395.jpg
111 KB, 497x640
>>707235946

Lol, they're fucking unbelievably dumb.
>>
>>707244912

That's an interesting point coming from you, Are you a professional hypocrite?
>>
This post is obviously a troll.

And I quote:

""No Republican should ever consider supporting Hillary Clinton. Let me make that clear," - Paul Ryan

The claims that he has endorsed her are a hoax.

Clinton will have a public seizure before the election.

She's going to lose the election.

Trump is a bad candidate, but will be 1,000 better for America than Clinton.
>>
>>707245064
oh lawd....

retarded or trolling, i can't tell which
>>
>>707241853
>They're not REAL REPUBLICANS
No, they are the real republicans. Trump is a demo that took over their party
>>
>>707244962
>killed the republican party
you cannot kill a concept, a thought, an idea. It is immortal.
>>
File: i cant belive this.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
i cant belive this.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
>>707245140
>Trump will be 1,000 better for America than Clinton
>>
>>707244962
Or simply, idiots who continue to vote against their own interests.
>>
>>707245064
The debate hasn't started yet. Give him an hour or two. He'll call the Pope retarded, go on a rambling 20 minute dissertation on the why the Orkin man even wears a helmet, and of course he'll remind everyone that Rosie O'Donnel is indeed fat.
>>
>>707245160
Fuck you jew faced bastard. His latest scandal from 5 years ago where he said grab them by the pussy, yeah that's old news. Fuck off shillfag before I castrate you and kill your family. If Hillary does win, I am going to take up arms and go on a rampage killing thousands of libtard fucks like you.
>>
File: 0_O.jpg (70 KB, 668x400) Image search: [Google]
0_O.jpg
70 KB, 668x400
>>707245140
>Trump is a bad candidate, but will be 1,000 better for America than Clinton.
>>
File: 1465044733611.jpg (710 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1465044733611.jpg
710 KB, 1280x850
>>707233587
You're fucking retarded if you think abandoning the vote for trump will save the GOP. He is the ONLY CHANCE the GOP will survive.

It only takes a couple million to change an election result. With Hillary importing millions of migrants there is NO way the GOP will ever win an election again. The Democrats will run unopposed for all time.
>>
>>707245140
>She's going to lose the election.

Are you really this delusional? Trump already dug his grave he's just waiting for his casket to be made for his burial.
>>
>>707245415
Amen brother. Soon there will be bloodshed of libtards flowing down the streets and into the gutters. I am so anxious and excited for what slaughter is about to come. All Libtards Must Die in this upcoming civil war
>>
File: aa327-Chargin_malaysia.jpg (35 KB, 397x459) Image search: [Google]
aa327-Chargin_malaysia.jpg
35 KB, 397x459
>>707245140
>1,000 better
>>
>>707237706
You haven't seen the recent Wikileaks emails, right? You haven't seen all the news scandals and recordings of her corruption?
Living under a fucking rock. Luckily, you're probably not old enough to vote.
>>
>>707245140
>""No Republican should ever consider supporting Hillary Clinton. Let me make that clear," - Paul Ryan

Then why did he say just yesterday, that they should revoke his nomination?

Try to keep up moron. Ryan no longer supports Trump since it has come to light the horrific things that he said against women.
>>
File: hillary superdelegates.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary superdelegates.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>707237863
Trump has been a friend and financial supporter of President & Mrs Dickie Roper. He was brought in to frighten voters into voting for the Lizard Queen. He might have been seduced by the bright lights, though. If he goes rogue, he will make a serious play for the presidency by galvanizing all the latent hatred and racism of his very hateful and racist countrymen: if so, he stands an excellent chance of getting a numerical majority. The Lizard Queen still controls the Electoral College just as she controlled the so-called "super" delegates.

No matter which way the election goes, the US will be taking it in their collective ass.
>>
>>707245199
No, they are a minority demo that took the leadership after Reagan refocused the party back to conservative principles. But I will say that Trump's populism is also a new demo to the party as well.
>>
>>707244972
Bush is most similar to Trump

>DUDE I WANNA VOTE FOR BUSH HE'S LIKE MY DRINKIN BUDDY
>DUDE I WANNA VOTE FOR TRUMP HE'S A HORN DOG AND TALKS LIKE ME AND MY FRIENDS LOL
>>
>>707245140
Don't choke on your words next month.
>>
File: Oh I'm laffin.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Oh I'm laffin.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>707245430
>He is the ONLY CHANCE the GOP will survive
>>
File: trump33.jpg (49 KB, 544x480) Image search: [Google]
trump33.jpg
49 KB, 544x480
>>
>>707245115
do you have a point to make or are you just butthurt?
>>
>>707245672
No, many haven't seen them, because they dropped the "Trump recordings from 2005" to help cover them up. This is a coordinated effort with the Media who are clearly in the tank for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>707245064
>Latest scandal? He doesn't have a latest scandal.
no but he just proved AGAIN that he is a manchild
>>
>>707245677

Horrific? grow up
>>
>>707245715

Grab your ankles, Hillary's going in dry. The next 4 years might be your worst.
>>
File: tinfoil hat crowd.jpg (149 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil hat crowd.jpg
149 KB, 500x375
>>707245817
>media is in the tank for Hillary Clinton

oh lawd....
>>
File: tiny_zpstmkc5asm.jpg (18 KB, 372x395) Image search: [Google]
tiny_zpstmkc5asm.jpg
18 KB, 372x395
>>707245803
>>
>>707243746
>Donald Trump has never been accused of racism before he entered
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>707245868
horrific, and absolutely disgusting words that no decent person would ever dare utter.
>>
File: Check'Em M8.png (391 KB, 686x598) Image search: [Google]
Check'Em M8.png
391 KB, 686x598
>>707237863
Same way Brexit won. People ignoring polls, the media and internet cucks. Going out, voting and making a difference.
>>
>>707245140
>Trump is a bad candidate, but will be 1,000 better for America than Clinton.

Sad but true
>>
>>707240324
In the United Snakes, the average person IS an idiot. Just look what shows up on /b/.
>>
Hilary is a joke!
>>
>>707245868

extremely sexist, not a good look in current year
>>
>>707244400
99 dubs overrules 00 dubs.
>>
>>707246043
>horrific, and absolutely disgusting words that no decent person would ever dare utter.

When the fuck did you tumblr pussies get here?
>>
>>707245140
>guy who wants to start a war with Iran, commit global crimes against humanity, and would destabalize world security is the guy who is gonna be the best for the country
lol

Is this the typical Trumpian "we need to suck Russias dick" stealth post?
>>
>>707246180
But there are the 3 4's making it a full house.
>>
>>707245723
Trump is not a republican. Reagan would not have supported most of Trumps things, and the party of Lincoln was not the party of destroying the constitution in the name of "order"
>>
>>707245928

You can quite easily examine some of the biggest donors to Hillary's campaign. An overwhelming number of the donors contributing 6 or 7 figures are powerful media figures.

It's not a conspiracy, they are simply acting in self-interest. The mainstream media is part of the establishment, and Donald Trump is the anti-establishment candidate. Denying media bias favors Clinton is delusional.
>>
>>707246043
No critical thinker gives a shit about Trump's shitty personality. We all know he's a clownish jock. It makes no difference whatsoever.

Trump needs to win, populism needs to win and the establishment needs to fall. Otherwise, with the current way society is heading, pressure between the elite and the people will lead to a much worse outcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 550x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 550x313
>>707246109
Brexit had strong support, The Orange turnip, not so much.
>>
>>707246184
>When the fuck did you tumblr pussies get here

We were grabbed by Trump's tiny hands, there was no escape.
>>
>>707245715
Electoral college exists to stop psychopathic dictators riding on populism from getting elected. It was designed to stop people like Trump.
>>
>>707246415
confirmed for retard who thinks anything will change even with someone who claims to be anti establishment like Trump in office.
>>
>>707246449
>turnip, not so much

>polls have been within the margin of error all summer (ie too close to call).

>weak support for trump

kek
>>
>>707233587
You're either a CTR shill or an idiot. People are getting fed up with your, and that of those traitorous republicans who back that cunt criminal, bullshit.
>>
wat bout gray jonson
>>
>>707243607
>women throw themselves at you
>you talk about how they do
>claimed to be a womanizer instead of the women being whores
>>
File: 1475464497018.jpg (119 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
1475464497018.jpg
119 KB, 970x647
>>707246472

maybe u should swim faster?
>>
File: 674745.jpg (35 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
674745.jpg
35 KB, 960x540
>>707245999
Trips of Truth
>>
>>707246449
Where do you get that idea? Just look at the size of Trump's rallies compared to Hillary.
>>
>>707246360
Nancy Reagan was one of the very first to denounce him, just before she died.
>>
>>707246696
>polls have been within the margin of error all summer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fuck they have. Hillary has had a double-digit lead almost all summer. She dropped down to an 8 or 9 point lead a couple of times, but is now sitting at 13 points ahead again. After tonight's debate and Trump's horrible scandal, I wouldn't be surprised to see her jump ahead by at least 20 points.

>being this fucking delusional
>>
File: 63797128.jpg (72 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
63797128.jpg
72 KB, 250x250
>>707246696
>>polls
Oh look, another retard.
>>
>>707245817
Of course the media supports Clinton, why the fuck wouldn't they? The guy has directly threatened journalism in the US by stating he'd create new laws to "reel in" speech from journalists so they couldn't report on damaging things, supports a regime that has jounralists killed and also calls the ruler of the regime a great man. And he has stated he himself would use his presidential power to carry out vendettas against the media, suggesting he'd pull a Nixon and having government agencies "investigate" the heads of newspapers that made him look bad (specifically New York Times and Washington Post)

Also in the end, you are basically complaining the media is reporting on what Trump says or does. Maybe if he wasn't a fucking idiot, this wouldn't be such an issue.
>>
>>707240596
Yep. This non-scandal is just a CTR hail-Mary. But she has all of Hollywood acting as her cheering section and those thespians all too happy to turn sexual vulgarity into ethical violations. There's plenty of both to go around.
>>
File: GJ.jpg (33 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
GJ.jpg
33 KB, 800x531
>>
>>707246012
examples if you don't want to sound like a retard spewing garbage
>>
>>707246043

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unmkX15AeN8
>>
File: 1bmph4.jpg (49 KB, 502x500) Image search: [Google]
1bmph4.jpg
49 KB, 502x500
>>707246415
>jock
>>
>>707246949
>the media supports Clinton

Reporting the facts = supporting one candidate or the other.

Your tinfoil hat is obviously on too tight again.
>>
File: image.png (179 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179 KB, 640x1136
>>707233587
>>
>>707246753
>talks about how he threw himself on the chick and was trying really hard to get in her pants
>SHE WAS ASKIN FOR IT
Trump: Defender of rape
>>
File: 1475696779236.png (115 KB, 419x449) Image search: [Google]
1475696779236.png
115 KB, 419x449
>>707246942
Are you fucking blazed m8?
If Trump has no or low support, he would be incredibly behind in the polls. That's just logic.
>>
File: _015522388570.png (247 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
_015522388570.png
247 KB, 500x321
>>707246835
>rallies
>because a stadium full of unemplyed rednecks on a wednesday afternoon equals 70 million votes
>>
>>707247229
but he doesn't except for undereducated white males for the most part. unfortunately this sector of the republican party also happens to be the loudest and most outspoken, which is what causes some people to believe that Trump has more support than he actually does.
>>
>>707246415

and your plan to fix everything is to put the businessman in charge
>>
>>707247317
He has the energy in his corner and thats a scary thing for Clinton and has been all election.
>>
>>707241853
William of Occam would like you to consider:
Which is easier, one former Democrat pretending to be a Republican in order to run against his old colleague or a whole bunch of Republicans who suddenly became RINOs?
>>
>>707238595
except he's been predicted to win by the professor that has successfully predicted the last 8 elections.
>>
>>707246835
I think most democrats don't give a stuff about their candidate or her rallies, they know they will be voting against Trump for sure.

Are you stupid?
>>
>>707246680
Not even an argument.
Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 58

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.