Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT shit isis does. sup /b/ im having a conversation with a friend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 66
File: fuck isis 1.webm (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck isis 1.webm
2 MB, 400x225
ITT shit isis does.
sup /b/ im having a conversation with a friend and he wont belive me how fucked up islam is.
so show this naive nigga som videos of the more "creative" things isis has been up to over the last few years
>>
File: uFGMk3b.png (365 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uFGMk3b.png
365 KB, 1080x1920
I'll one-up you. Is there such a thing as a moderate muslim?
>>
I hate these fucking cunts. And no, I am not a 'Trump supporter'.
>>
bump
>>
>>692460160
it's not about religion with these terrorist groups.

it's about violent culture providing its reasoning with religious arguments, abusing the huge effect religion has on uneducated people.

even the most uneducated fuck in the west can't imagine how much more easily mislead he would be if he hadn't received that tiny bit of western quality education.
>>
>>692460160
Jesus christ thats horrible.
Thats what they fucking use as ''propaganda'' against third generation foreigners in west europe.
And it works.
Shows how fucked up they are huh.
>>
>>692460729
Or if they weren't living in a stable country.
>>
>>692460160
I wonder how many ISIS terrorists are here. I wonder how many are inspired to join because of seeing this shit. I wonder how many people have been killed because of the idiots who idolize these videos. I wonder how many crimes have been committed by the bastards who get off on this. I wonder how many videos are in on your computer. I wonder when you will be judged for this.
>>
>>692462490
fucking summer...
>>
File: 1463933323740.gif (1017 KB, 500x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463933323740.gif
1017 KB, 500x260
>>692462490
I wonder how gay you are.
>>
>>692462932
not at all actually. How about you? Are you gay? Are you a necrophiliac? What happened to you that made you so sick?
>>
>>692463131
40.000 worldwide islamic terror attacks since 911.
thats what fucking happend to me
>>
Fuck ISIS
>>
File: 1423209632727.jpg (209 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423209632727.jpg
209 KB, 1280x960
>>692460160
https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit bs philosophy and religion chat.
>>
>>692460293
People keep saying there is, but I've never seen one.
>>
File: ridiculouscunt.gif (758 KB, 300x139) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ridiculouscunt.gif
758 KB, 300x139
>>692463131
you must be new here.
>>
They, at least, offer one benefit. That is, the more of a threat they become, the more these fucking faggot liberals start to question themselves.

Or do they? Time will tell I guess.
>>
Their camera man fancies himself a proper film maker. You can tell he thinks that he's really talented and artistic. Probably from a rich family and formally trained in Western universities, the cunt.
>>
>>692463396
I suspect it is something more personal. Nobody gets damaged by thinking about violence far away unless someone they cared about was a victim. Maybe you are from some traumatic home life. I don't know. You know. That is all that matters. You might pretend it isn't there, but you know.
>>
>>
>>692464017
A divided populace is easier to conquer than a united front. They want us bitching about PC labels and turning on each other.

Do you think any ISIS militants sit around asking themselves, "well MODERATE AMERICANS do exist, why should we punish all Americans?"

They don't. They all have the same purpose, to kill Westerners. They don't mince words about which ones to kill. ALL of them.

When we fight about moderates, we're doing exactly what they want us to do because we're not taking any action to stop them. We're dogcussing each other for being racists and sitting on our asses waiting for them to do it again.
>>
>>
File: Watch his eyes.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Watch his eyes.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Radical Racist.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Radical Racist.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>
File: det cord.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
det cord.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: cant be.jpg (35 KB, 400x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cant be.jpg
35 KB, 400x426
>>692464293
leave your first simester psych training at home kid, you suck at it
>>
>>
>>692460160
> implying ISIS is not a coordinate campaign to bring Takeshis castle back on tv.
>>
File: Muslim Baptism.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Muslim Baptism.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>692464769
Leave the comedy to the professionals, kid. You suck at it.

>not even that guy but wow
>was that really the best you could come up with?
>>
You'd think people wouldn't allow themselves to be taken alive after the first few videos had come out.
>>
File: syrian-lannister.jpg (69 KB, 460x815) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
syrian-lannister.jpg
69 KB, 460x815
>>692460160
Ex-Muslim here. Nigga the way to show fucked up Islam is isn't by showing shit isis does because then he'll say the age old "They don't represent real Muslims". You have to show him violent verses from the Quran and they aren't that hard to find.
>>
File: Allahu Ackbar.webm (387 KB, 408x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Allahu Ackbar.webm
387 KB, 408x422
>>
File: Sharialladin.gif (2 MB, 412x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sharialladin.gif
2 MB, 412x232
>>
>>692464769
scared to admit it? Your daddy stuck it in you, or mommy spanked you too hard, or girlfriend dumped you for your cousin. I don't care what it was. You chose to become this sick bastard. It isn't normal to like this sick shit and you know it.
>>
>>692464395
You have a point, but unfortunately the world simply isn't that idealistic and it likely never will be. People will not set aside their beliefs for the greater good of everybody around them, but rather, only for themselves.

My point was that the very essence of what the US government is, and has been for a while now, is the result of an ever-growing left wing movement. It has resulted in the creation of ISIS and other similar groups. Government intervention has not only created enemies in foreign countries, but enemies in their home country too.

Hindsight is a great thing. Left wingers are left regretting the decisions of their country in the past, full-well knowing that much of their influence has created more harm than peace. Yet, they don't use that knowledge to change their actions in the future. So perhaps, at some point, they will.
>>
>>692465245
> implying he said he liked it
I only see a person asking for proof of the somewhat unbelievable execution methods ISIS employs.
>>
>>692460160
How has there not been a politician somewhere with the balls to say that muslim genocide is the only solution?
>>
>>692465121
No no no, those verses are all old and antiquated. Didn't you hear the imams? Moderates follow a different Quran apparently. One where all those violent phrases were taken out supposedly.

>tfw Mateen's father condemned his sons actions not because they were fucked up
>but because GOD was supposed to punish the homosexuals
>it wasn't his sons place

The ideology didn't change from extremist son to moderate father, the homosexuals still had to be punished. But now I'm racist apparently.
>>
>>692463131
>>692462490
How new can you be
>>
Are these ISIS videos real? They seem really real but sometimes also very edited. And I never understand why the people being executed don't run away. Someone explain, please?
>>
File: laughingnewman.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughingnewman.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>692465230
>>
>>692465488
But isn't that exactly the same logic christians employ?
> I know it's in my holy book, but come on, we all know you're not supposed to take it a face value... right?
>>
File: 1460943677541.gif (3 MB, 267x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460943677541.gif
3 MB, 267x199
>>692465245
He's an edgy tween on the internet.
Being edgy is the new cruise control for cool.
Dont waste your breath on them.
>>
>>692465579
Popular theory is that they were trained by western people in the art of video and other things.
The victims don't run away because they are forced to live through a bunch of mock executions until they just don't give a shit anymore.
There is a behind the scenes vid of ISIS that shows them doing the mock executions. BUt I don't have right now.
>>
>>692465579
>And I never understand why the people being executed don't run away. Someone explain, please?

They are modern day cavemen that think there are 72 virgins awaiting them once they die.
>>
>>692460160
ISIS has done some shit using Islam as a Sheriffs badge... posting videos of their barbarity isn't going to prove Islam is bad.

Your friend is just being a realist.
>>
>>692465403
Those who keep folders of this shit on their computers do so because they enjoy gore. This isn't normal. They don't do it to document atrocities. They do it because to some degree they are messed up. I am not suggesting they are evil like the terrorists, but they arent completely right in the head and sharinbg this shite and laughing about it does nothing to stop it. If anything it encourages it
>>
>>692465821
how very pc of you anon
>>
>>692465300
>everything bad that happens in other countries
>its always the big bad US fault

This is exactly the problem. You cannot blame someone else for your own shit actions. Everyone in the US admits that the Iraq War was a mistake, and we admit that giving militants guns to fight extremists was bad too. But all we did was hand them an item. We didn't force their hand to continue using them once we left their country. No one forced them to start killing each other and no one forced them to do what they're doing now. There is such a thing as free will, and saying it's all another nations fault is just dodging the responsibility of your own actions. Or your own inaction, since now the entire Middle East is fleeing from countries they themselves fucked up by refusing to work together after we left.

When you fuck up your own country by adopting Shariah law, it's no ones fault but your own. We got involved later, but this infighting has been going on for centuries now. Since the inception of the religion itself.
>>
>>692465821
I get your point. I just saved them in case I ever need them.
I also think it's important to make the videos available to a large segment of the population.
I'm not saying people should be forced to watch them, but if you want to discuss the content and concept of the videos online, you should be free to do so.
Since they do seem to raise a lot of questions, e.g. authenticity, style, technology etc.
>>
>>692465923
cant stand pc. PC is usually synonymous with wrong. I prefer to be right. Am I wrong?
>>
>>692465488
>Are there violent verses in the Quran?
Sure.

>Do they say to do what ISIS is doing?
Not at all.
>>
>>692460160
Look how horrible isis is....(4chan user) i bet you fuckers would rape a little 10 year old girl if you had the opportunity...moms spaghetti stupid faggots ihr scheiss hurensöhne fickt euch alle....
>>
>>692465993
Well, it's not like the US military left a function state that would support a moderate lifestyle for it's population.
AFAIK most of the member are disillusioned young men that didn't get a job or chance to work after the war and decided to go pillaging.
I'm not solely blaming the US, but claiming that they would've started killing themselves no matter what seems ignorant.
>>
>>692465612
No, it's not.

We have to stop comparing Islam to Christianity. Its apples to oranges. Nothing about shariah law is comparable to Christian values. In fact, in christianity, there is a concept known as "turning the other cheek", i.e. the EXACT OPPOSITE of "an eye for an eye". It preaches forgiveness, not revenge. And thats the key difference between the two ideologies and thus the two cultures themselves.

Our bible doesn't flat out say, "homosexuals are bad" either. It's our INTERPRETATION of its verses. The Quran FLAT OUT SAYS "kill nonbelievers" and "fuck 9 year olds". It's not open for interpretation, it's there in black and white.
>>
>>692464486
So what's the deal with the hospital pic? Did he survive?
>>
>>692465480
Because people are a bit too up there with the idea of world wide democracy
>>
>>692466203
dan verpiss dich aus meinem land, scheis moslem
>>
>>692466188
Mmhmm, we have extremists too. We call them Westboro Baptist Church. And the MODERATES of Christianity CONDEMN the actions of Westboro and ACTIVELY try to stop them from spreading hate at rallies and funerals. Moderate muslims?

"WE EXIST." And nothing else.
>>
>>692466029
I agree. Not all who save them are reveling in the violence. Once, my young daughter was given a video of a couple russians beating a homeless man to death. You may have seen it. My young daughter wasnt ready to see that kind of sick stuff and it infuriated me that the friends had given it to her as some sort of sick joke. There bshould be some people keeping this stuff, but for the right reasons, not as a joke or turn on
>>
>>692466229
Considering that most of the population couldn't read the book until very recently. The interpretation of the words is far more important.

I see what you mean by apples and oranges.
But I'd wager my entire fortune that Islam is just as diverse as Christianity when it comes to the interpretations of their writings.

Just because the book has some unsavory statements does not mean any and all Muslims are evil.
>>
>>692465721
Aha, I see. I think we should enlist hookers instead of soldiers.
>>
>>692466226
>claiming

I'm not claiming anything. They WERE killing themselves until we showed up in the early 90s fucking with them about their oil. That was the beginning of our involvement over there, 30 years ago. Now try me when an entire region has been warring since the Shia Sunni divide 1400 years ago. Are we at fault for that too?
>>
>>692464377
evil, arrogant men
>>
>>692465993
I'm not blaming the US for everything, but they are to blame for a lot of the world's issues. Similarly to the British Empire - when a superpower begins to treat everything around them like shit and becomes overconfident in itself, there will ALWAYS be those that wish to pull the foundations from beneath their feet.

If the US does not change, it will happen. It has always happened throughout history, and the US is no exception. This is simply the beginning.

You cannot deny that the US has decimated several areas, has very little regard for those that have differing opinions unless there is something in it for them, fuels anger, and destabilises world economies in it's favour.
>>
>>692466541
Yeah, it's a delicate situation especially since you can/could trip over it on facebook. That seems questionable, I agree.

>>692466648
Well considering that before the 90' it was a place to fight proxy cold war, it's not surprising.
> Shia Sunni Divide
Do you recall Martin Luther? How about that english king that made up his own religion?
The situation with the two popes?
It's not really unique, is it?
>>
>>692466666
Check
>>
>>692466842
>destabilizes

You can't destabilize something that wasn't stable to begin with. I can't believe people don't see the irony in this logic. It was fucked up when we got there and we did fucked up things sure, but when we left you had the perfect opportunity to rebuild anew and in better condition, and instead you just let extremists take over and start killing people. How is that shit decision our fault? Trying to force democracy onto a nation foreign to the concept was a bad idea, but we did leave. Albeit too recently in my mind, but we're out now. You were given this wonderful opportunity to make something of yourselves, to become better than the infighting and instead, we get "DEATH TO AMERICA FOR FUCKING UP SOMETHING THAT WAS FUCKED UP TO BEGIN WITH".

Shit doesn't make sense and it never has.
>>
>>692466188
What was Muhammad and his generals doing? Worse things than ISIS.
>>
>>692466893
yea, only difference is that we were doing that shit hundrets of years ago, wile fucking sandniggers are still doing it, and importing that shit into our countrys
>>
>>692466893
It becomes apples to oranges when Protestants and Catholics aren't murdering each other and burning each others children in acid.

Key difference there. One which everyone seems to ignore.
>>
>>692467228
You realise it's possible to make things much worse than they already are, even if they're already pretty bad, right?

The point is that in the previous situation, there was nobody at fault but themselves, thus the enemy (and target) was themselves. However, with the US intervening and making the situation worse, they made themselves a target, and rightly so.
>>
>>692467324
I wonder why that is, maybe because over time we became more and more secular and gave less and less shit about religion and more about education.

>>692467388
> what was a century ago
I know I know, but do people really not make the connection between low education, religious fanaticism and that behavior?

It's like all of the Western States are looking a couple centuries in the past and go
> Well, I have no idea why that is, that certainly never happened when we were overly religious and led by fanatics
>>
>>692460729
Oh my god.
>>
>>692465685
Dat gif
>>
>>692467683
>the enemy and target was themselves

We got involved when muslims started talking about nukes. That's no longer JUST your problem. That becomes EVERYONES fucking problem. And I'm sorry your government didn't see that, but we only JUST reached an agreement with Iran what, 2 years ago? An entire region can't threaten the entire globe with a possible nuclear winter and then expect no one to do anything about it. You guys pissed each other off SO MUCH that the rest of the world was in danger from YOUR OWN infighting. It's not about you anymore, and that's your fault.
>>
>>692467985
You mean like the US and USSR did for 60 years?
> apparently they can
>>
>>692467726
When we were overly religious and led by fanatics, we cut the fanatics heads off and started telling each other, "maybe we should cool it with the religion stuff". And we did, and now we don't murder each other and kill our babies or expel others of different faiths from living in our countries.

>we STOPPED doing that because we thought it was wrong
>you "admit" it was wrong and continue to do it anyways
>b-but christians do it too
>we DID
>a long ass time ago and we stopped
>>
got anymore wierd shit?
>>
>>692466666
o fuck
>>
>>692468056
You mean the Cold War? That we resolved 40 years ago? With a country that's now one of our greatest allies?

Yeah, top notch comparison. We squashed a beef, and Russia isn't sitting there killing Americans and cutting peoples heads off because of it.
>>
>>692468157
oh wow, they have no concept of rifling, no wonder they have to import all their weapons.
>>
File: 1466940872447.jpg (93 KB, 828x957) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466940872447.jpg
93 KB, 828x957
>>692462490

Fag.
>>
>>692468306
those freaks are wierd in general check that
>>
>>692464802
why he dancing ?
>>
>>692467985
So you're denying that the US may have, you know, overreached on their goal a little bit? If you really think nukes were the reason and there was no ulterior motive, I would say you are quite naive. The US wanted a reason, and the laughable suggestion that there may be nukes in the equation, provided that reason.

Also, I'm not sure why you're referring to me as 'them', I'm English. I don't support ISIS or big government, especially the US who constantly step on people's toes.
>>
>>692467985

Some muslim nuke in New York would be the best thing ever. A bunch of niggers, kikes, bankers and arrogant cunts get wiped out and we get to glass the entire Muslim world in retaliation.
>>
>>692460729
Man, its the muslim culture that makes ISIS work. They identify themselves being a muslim as being a part from the Islam. If you Leave Islam for example, you are not only dishonoring yourself, but also your whole family and all Muslims. That us where ISIS works in its core. If it was a kind of individualised religion, like for example being a Cristian, that stuff wouldn’t work.
They use especially younger generations for their propaganda that have witnessed violence in their childhood and therefore have a broken psyche.
>>
File: 1465620375305.jpg (81 KB, 514x904) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465620375305.jpg
81 KB, 514x904
>>692465245

Lol, you're pathetic. There's two sides to human nature. Violence is one of them. You can't make it go away by shaming or arguing. It will always be here, it will always be with you.
>>
>>692468462
>overreached

My point is that we admit now, in retrospect, that the war was fucked up and that our government lied to us to get us involved in the first place. It was about oil, and we look back at it now and say "mea culpa". ALL of us.

Other countries seem to think that we don't regret the course of action Dubya took but we do. And that's why his brother dropped out of the Presidential race, and that's why we're pissed at Bush Sr for fucking with it in the first place. But you can't sit there and cry wolf, and expect villagers not to come running the first few times. If you think that we don't tell each other, "great job with Iraq dumbasses" then you dont keep up with American politics enough to ruminate on this subject.
>>
>>692466666
Quints fucking got
>>
>>692468821
I addressed the point that the US people regretted Iraq in my initial point (about hindsight). However, my point all along has been that nothing seems to change, the US is still doing the same sort of thing to this day.
>>
>>692469210
>nothing seems to change

Yeah, after 1400 years nothing seems to change.
>>
>>692468821
at this point it dosent even matter anymore, the damage is done and if the breaking point were the soviets or the americans means shit at this point.
the middle east is fuckt and has reached a state were it is spiraling into the worst fucking thing ever.
if we dont do SOMETHING about it, this shit will only grow and infest the rest of the planet like the cancer it is.
shit is starting in europe and asia and it will only get worse.
the west and east needs to intervene wile we sill can
>>
File: 1459789936082.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459789936082.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>692466229
>>
>>692469393
>intervene

No no, haven't you been paying attention? We're TOTAL ASSHOLES for intervening in the first place apparently.
>>
>>692463501
guaranteed newfag
>>
and just as a nice little bit of info, im happy to anounce that this was the first time i made a thread that dident die after the first post
>>
>>692464641
loled so hard
>>
I was raised a strict christian, a true American. And I swear to god, I can't fucking understand for the life of me why people associate the behavior of ISIS with the behavior and beliefs of all Muslims. I have plenty of Muslim friends, and it took me a while to realize that my own culture had fucked me into believing in some invisible tangible division between us. For fucks sake, us Christians would be happy to stone half the cocksucking faggots on this board only 40 years ago, and we were burning witches before that. Add a few more years back in history and we were all just like tree niggers with some zoroastrian jew horseshit religion. Stop acting like we're so special that we have to have some massive enemy to watch out for. ISIS is terrible and represents the worst of Islam just like christian militias and Jehovah witnesses represent the worst of Christianity.

In b4 bait because fuck the poes in this thread who baited me.

Inb4 cucked liberal. It's possible to be a gun loving patriotic christian without being a blind hick who doesn't beleive in the very real grey area between radical and liberal Islam.
>>
>ITT: fake isis video propaganda made by cuck CIA agents
>>
File: 1451487492570.gif (219 KB, 299x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451487492570.gif
219 KB, 299x198
>>692466666
Does no one care about his quints ?
>>
>>692468157
i can make a potato launcher better than this
>>
>>692462490
>>692463131
Aww this newfag is cute, better leave 4chan before you become isis
>>
>>692460160
Refugee boat simulator training
>>
>>692469710
Wrong. You're total assholes for intervening and leaving the areas in total despair. Had you have either done the job properly and wiped them out, or done the job properly and truly assisted in making those areas better places, we likely wouldn't be in this situation.

Should intervention be done now? Well, thanks to you, we have no choice. Should it have been done originally? Perhaps, but for the right reasons, not because of some scapegoat.
>>
>>692470735

If we destroy their cities and leave them in despair and ruin, maybe they will think twice about fucking with us again.

I know this is stupid ass muslims we're talking about so I shouldn't expect them to learn anything but everyone was backing the fuck up after Saddam's Iraq got BTFO.

The only problem is that it's too expensive to invade and occupy, which is why we'll just be squashing islamists like bugs with killer robots for the forseeable future. Barring another massive terrorist attack from the "Refugees" that the left wants us to take in.
>>
File: 1423009799018.png (643 KB, 1196x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423009799018.png
643 KB, 1196x682
>>692460160
This was the worst one.
>>
>>692470434
You realise there are a huge amount of Muslims, who while aren't associated with ISIS, support the idea behind it? You can't compare one religion or idea to another, when the two ideas aren't the same. You have to treat every idea individually.

The very idea behind Islam is, unfortunately, quite hateful to 'outsiders'. Besides, when a minority speaks much louder than the majority, and the majority don't really do much to combat the minority, why should it even matter? Associate yourself with toxicity, and you become part of the toxicity.

The very idea that muslims can read their holy book and not think "Well this is fucked" speaks volumes.
>>
File: Hassan.jpg (74 KB, 599x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hassan.jpg
74 KB, 599x438
>>692465121
This.
Islam in general is fucked, when you show how fucked up ISIS is apologists will just say that they aren't real Muslims and Islam isn't at all what makes them do what they do
>>
>>692466296
probably an isis soldier he killed or wounded
>>
>>692471155
>You realise there are a huge amount of Muslims, who while aren't associated with ISIS, support the idea behind it?

No he does not understand the basic cultural and tribal assumptions of Islam. Because it's a totally alien and hostile thought process to individualised western Christians who have been conditioned to think of people as individuals.

That's a lot of the problem. People in the west cannot empathize with the muslim's motives. Because their culture and religion is totally alien. So they fall back on hating christians because at least they are speaking the same language.
>>
>>692470434
I want to believe in a lasting peace.

I wish so hard that people could recognize that there is both good and bad in every religion, society, and opinion and that people wouldn't default to distrust and violence and would instead work towards understanding and tolerance.

That all the blind liberals would stop being ridiculously idealistic and quit pretending like Islam is flawless compared to western standards.

But I also wish that conservatives would pull their heads out of their asses and realize that human dignity is not defined by culture or borders... It is a part of shared experiences and education. I wish they would realize that isolationism and division brings the world nothing but a false sense of security.
>>
>>692468460
he asked for his favorite song to be played as they kill him
>>
>>692464377
you reckon anyone has just sprinted at them before the bomb goes off?
>>
>>692471573
He met a nice muslim at school, sooo all the other muslims are the same in his head, what he doesn't understand is his muslim friend thinks hes going to burn in hell and that its right that he should
>>
>>692466666
Quintsatan.
>>
>>
>>692471695
>good and bad in every society
you tell that to a guy that lives less then one kilometer away from a public bath were a shitskin rapet a little boy a few months ago and called it a "sexual emergency" after the cops got him.
fuck islam fuck it to dead
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaWz6Na0Pjo&ab_channel=NakedApe
>>
>>692460160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
>>692470735
>all the big bad wests fault again huh?

when all else fails, blame the US for all your problems again.

>should it have been done originally perhaps

Sorry you don't like the way we picked up the slack for your country, anon. We intervened like everyone wanted us to, and now we get to hear how badly we fucked up a region that was ALREADY fucked up to begin with.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for all the problems in the Middle East to be the US fault. IMPOSSIBLE, because Saddam was the ONLY person who was able to keep the extremists in check. And he was a dictator who murdered people. So that should tell you right there what the climate was when we finally took action. Someone had to kill people to keep the peace. Sorry we tried to fix that for you.
>>
>>692471695
>I want to believe in a lasting peace.

Lasting peace means keeping hostile alien cultures out.

Diversity + Proximity = conflict.

Conflict within like cultures can be in the form of debate and compromise, however literally all of recorded history shows that conflict with Islam tends to be extremely violent and often results in slavery, conquest, and directed efforts to eliminate cultures which are not suitably Islamic.
>>
>>692466433
Hundreds of muslims broke ramadan to come and pray at the club shooting after. Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>692460160
wtf did they drop them in?!
>>
>>692472050
Girl name?
>>
>>692472520
>It is IMPOSSIBLE for all the problems in the Middle East to be the US fault.

Middle east dindu nuffin.

They literally sat around peacefully eating their oil until the mean old Americans came along and forced them to become ISIS.
>>
>>692471155
>minority speaks much louder than majority
>majority does nothing to combat minority

Just like people lost respect for Black Lives Matter when the minority amongst them started saying "cracka killing season" and taking over Sanders rallies.
>>
>>692472561

Praise Allah, the faggots are dead.
>>
>>692466550
Make the wager then because your wrong, also because I am poor. Mostly because I was supposed to get paid today and wasn't because it is a holiday, a holiday I intended to get shit faced drunk on but I can't because I did not get paid.
>>
>>692472639
MomRu
>>
File: fallacies.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fallacies.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1131
>>692471573
So they assume I'm stupid and incapable of understanding the inherent differences between our social systems...

You ignorant fucks fail to recognize that Islam itself is divided into vastly segregated thought groups and some Muslim majority countries like Indonesia have more liberal views on many issues that the USA. The fact that there have been so many female heads of state in Muslim countries, while Americans assume a traditionalist view of gender roles constitutes hard stop sexism is outlandish.

... I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT PERFECTLY...

I don't hate christians, I don't hate anybody except for truly evil groups (ISIS, not all muslims, Cartels, not all mexicans, WBC, not all christians....) I think generalizing large groups because they are alien is the pettiest most small minded shit ever... I get it, most muslims hate gays, and many think the west is at war with them, and they frequently want to proselytize and a sizable subset of them are cool with the idea of installing 15th century laws... But if you honestly believe they all think this stuff most of the time, you're speaking out your ass and regurgitating right wing propaganda and don't recognize the wide diversity they have... Actually learn these things for yourself, weigh the absolute truths as you find them.
>>
>>692472665
exactly. its fucking bullshit.

we gave you weapons, sure. no one told you what to do with those weapons once we left. you could've put them all in a pit and burned them, you could've locked them all up, you could've done ANY NUMBER OF THINGS after we left.

but you chose to shoot each other and now, blow each other up.

>not our fault
>thats your own shit decision
>and you have to live with that
>>
>>692464641
hahah that was great
>>
>>692473004

So you've studied the various schisms within the religion? Or you get that they exist? Because those are not the same thing.

I doubt it, because that takes work. And like most lazy ass islam apologists would rather shitpost.
>>
>>692472542
Have you considered that European Christians did the exact same shit to ALL of the Americas~?

That's not Islam being dangerous, that's the human condition being violent~
>>
File: smell.jpg (10 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smell.jpg
10 KB, 400x300
>>692473004
Here you go, bud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/by-the-numbers-how-we-did-the-statistics.pdf
>>
>>692468306
they probably tried rifling, but due to the terrible quality of the rifling they produced, it probably had a high chance of blowing up in their faces.

so they said "fuck it, let's just use smoothbore"
>>
ISIS mostly kills OTHER Muslims, certainly more then any other religion.

Obviously there is a difference between radical and nonradical.

Also, Catholic priests molest hundreds of kids a year. Most are not even reported or covered up by the church so it's likely even more. Why aren't all Catholics branded as child molesters?

Source:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/time-vatican-releases-wide-raning-statistics-priests-defrocked-rape-child-abuse-article-1.1781825
>>
File: 5bf[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5bf[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x318
>>692464641
I lost
>>
>>692473004
>right wing propaganda

all we're doing here is asking why the moderates aren't doing anything to stop the extremists. if that is propaganda to you, then you're missing the point of differentiation. if moderates agree on a fundamental level with the extremists, then they'll be pleased as punch to just let them continue what they're doing. the fact that we haven't seen any action taken just tells the world that moderates agree, theyre just too chicken shit to do it themselves.

generalizing is bad, sure. but we're not generalizing. if you divide yourself into two groups and claim that one condemns the others actions, the your group is responsible for doing something about it. instead, you sit here blaming the west for all your problems. great way to take back your homeland, run to another country that didn't blast itself back to the stone age and then wreck the place and rape all the women.
>>
>>692466229
Christianity has morally progressed quite a bit from following all the doctrines of ancient middle eastern barbarianism.Muslims not so much. I think the idea that homosexuals are bad comes from the old testament laws saying homosexuals should be killed if they are caught being gay. Fortunately the Christian Bible has Jesus teaching tolerance of our fellow people and voiding much of the old testament bullshit with his crucifixion.
>>
>>692473237
What does it mater if I have an MSc in anthropolizing~ you don't give a fuck... Yes I've studied them...

I'm going to be painfully honest with you and myself... I think Sunni islam is absolute shit, and that Wahhabism in general is archaic and barbaric but most people involved in it are victims of circumstance and I personally know several people who have been educated out of it...

What drives me up a wall, is that Shias and even non-muslims like Sheiks and Hindus are being generalized with the whole subset of "brown invaders" that my country is obsessed with vilifying right now.
>>
>>692473523

Actually statistically Catholic priests are less likely to be child molesters. Just when one is it makes the news, where as when he guy down the street is no one cares.
>>
>>692473329

Have you considered that that is an argument AGAINST bringing in muslims?

I am fine with the human condition, I am saying that proximity + Diversity = violence, conflict and suffering.

It is fine to segregate and discriminate. That is the underlying assumption of the modern secular liberal world that needs to be destroyed in order to prevent these conflicts on a grand scale and the associated suffering that follows.
>>
>>692473523
They are.
>>
>>692473892
Not really when you consider there are millions of "guys down the street" but less then 40,000 priests.
>>
>>692473329
When is this going to sink in for you.

We did that shit HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO AND WE STOPPED BECAUSE IT WAS FUCKED UP. WE STOPPED DOING THAT.

Comparing whats happening now in the year of our lord 2016 to what happened in the 1700s is the most retarded thing someone can do to justify their actions.

>b-but you used to do it a long time ago
>so we can do it now ha ha jokes on you

no, you can't.
>>
>>692473811
>I think Sunni islam is absolute shit, and that Wahhabism in general is archaic and barbaric but most people involved in it are victims of circumstance and I personally know several people who have been educated out of it...

NAXALTing muslims does not make the fact that the more of them you have in your society, the more likely you're going to have their cultural hallmarks such as mass terrorist attacks happening in your countries.

Sure, not all muslims blow shit up, but when you get a critical mass of them they do and also essentially declare their population center a muslim capital and attack locals and police, erect barricades and otherwise demonstrate that that territory has been conquered by a hostile alien outgroup which has no desire to integrate.

Muslims should live in muslim countries. Why are they here if they hate the west?
>>
>>
File: alluha fagbar.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alluha fagbar.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>
>>692473655
I hear what your saying... They could be doing a hell of alot more...
They largely are doing a hell of alot more than western media admits... Because helpful muslims don't sell as well as divisive radical ones.

In the United States, the muslim communities ARE in fact contributing to anti-terror operations

https://www.rt.com/usa/346991-muslims-report-extremists-fbi/

You'd be really wise to notice that radical muslims are killing more Muslim civilians than any other group becaue they're working to crush moderates and liberals in their ranks.

There is a reason that muslim people are fleeing ISIL...

Muslim community leaders are constantly condemning attacks and you and I probably disagree on whether or not they have any obligation to.

~I'm so happy I got out of the US~
>>
File: Stepmania.webm (3 MB, 640x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stepmania.webm
3 MB, 640x356
>>692464802
>>
File: 1467156800877.jpg (203 KB, 960x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467156800877.jpg
203 KB, 960x717
Moderates are so peaceful
>>
>>
>>
>>692474620
What? What the fuck are you even saying in this post... Learn how to build an argument

I'm going to bed faggot.

You're an isolationist cunt who needs to spend time as a minority to gain some fucking perspective on life.
>>
File: 1464211517636.jpg (149 KB, 797x1058) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464211517636.jpg
149 KB, 797x1058
>>692470735
Smart man
>>
File: muslims are gay.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muslims are gay.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>
>>692475214
>You're an isolationist cunt who needs to spend time as a minority to gain some fucking perspective on life.

Obviously I don't need to spend time as a minority to know that it sucks. Which is why I wonder why muslims keep coming to the west.

Go sleep, little eurofaggot, the call to prayer will wake you in the morning.
>>
>>692464641
I also kek'd at this for the record~

Critical mass of good muslims isn't doing anything to incite change.
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/30/muslims-invite-lgbt-community-to-break-ramadan-fast/
>>
>>692462490
ISIS doesn't have internet. ISIS doesn't have computers. ISIS doesn't have brains.
>>
When will it be OK to hate muslims? Like when will the people who hate muslims be in the majority and no longer fear the political backlash? The time has to be coming. There has to be a breaking point.
>>
>>692474186

Yea,. By percentage, priests commit less molestation than the normal populist.

So if you have 1000 priests, and 1000 male non priests, the non priests will commit more molestation
>>
File: islamic love fags.png (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
islamic love fags.png
23 KB, 640x480
>>
>>
>>692464377
lol at the 2 gays hugging before explosion
>>
File: 1430806910757.jpg (526 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430806910757.jpg
526 KB, 1275x1650
>>692475464
East Asia, suck me off so I can spray on your face faggot. You'll regret your illogical hatred when your old and die knowing you didn't work harder to bring the world together.
>>
>>
>>692474875
>condemning their actions

That might be true, it might not be. It might be a ploy moderates are using to further the extemist cause by dividing the issue into "moderate vs extremism". Like I said earlier, a divided populace is easier to conquer than a united front. If we're fighting each other over shit like this, ISIS gets to sit out there blowing people up and burning people in acid all day long. Because we sit here having this bullshit back and forth.

That could just be a conspiracy on my part. Maybe I give ISIS too much credit for military strategy. But they've seen now that brute force doesn't win wars. And WE'VE seen now that they do employ psychological tactics as well. If they're half as smart as one would need to be to dominate an entire region, then they'd know that the best way to disarm a world superpower is to get them fighting each other over their own liberal PC agendas instead of uniting together to do something about it.
>>
>>692471928
Their too heavily drugged for them to do that.
>>
>>
File: paradise.jpg (70 KB, 500x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paradise.jpg
70 KB, 500x299
>>692475827

I'll die happy behind my wall, knowing that I bequeathed my progeny truth, justice, and a nice white country.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>692460293
>>
File: ISIS likes dick_n.jpg (44 KB, 799x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ISIS likes dick_n.jpg
44 KB, 799x537
>>
>>692476084
You know he's gonna pull out of the race cuz he's broke as shit, right?
>>
>>692460160
>shit Isis does
>shit Islam does
Wew, Islam is retarded but they aren't all terrorist. You retard.
Isis wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the west and Soviet Russia fucking with the Middle East.
>>
>>692476239
kek isn't he at 1.3 mil now or someshit about to go bankrupt for the 5th time
>>
>>692476363
this
>>
>>692476239

Why would he do that? The media is going to keep running his speeches because they get ratings and they keep them from having to actually show Hillary speaking.

Every time Hillary speaks on T.V. her ratings go down because people remember how terrible she is and how she comes across as every nagging female you've ever known and couldn't get away from fast enough.

Trump is going to win and win big.
>>
That wheelchair-bound isis executioner is totally the newest installment for their stupidity and cringeworthy jokes.
>>
>>692460160
isis are racist and fascist
they all go to hell i am sure
>>
>>692465721
>people being executed

Not talking about suicide bummers.
>>
>>692463131
What happened to you that made you so summer? If you don't want to watch ISIS videos, then don't fucking join an ISIS video thread.
>>
>>692476486
>Trump is going to win and win big
no
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>692476363
>Islam is retarded but they aren't all terrorist.
>aren't all terrorist
Wew indeed.
>>
>>692466162
Fuckin' macfags.
>>
>>692466666
And the newfag gets quintsatans what a faggot.
>>
>>692475230
Bean Boy would love this
>>
>>692476846

Polling "Likely Voters" Meaning people who voted in the last two elections.

Trump causes millions of non-voters to register in primary.

Just wait. The wall is going up and they've got to go back.
>>
>>692466162
Insanely.

>synonymous with wrong
If you're fucking retarded about technology.
>>
File: 1459621531914.png (94 KB, 281x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459621531914.png
94 KB, 281x301
>>692476363
>tfw ISIS consists of all terrorist organizations under Saddams reign uniting together to form one gigantic islamic coalition
>>
>>692477060
and most of our instructor and allies go with I guess anon doesn't sound half bad
>>
>>692464377
Fake. Looks like an iPhone app explosion
>>
>>692467228
>and instead you just let extremists take over

Oh yeah, they let that happen. It's not like the US removed Saddam and created a power struggle.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 625x626
>>692465245
>>
>>692477302
infrastructure*
>>
>>692477235
It's mainly Al Qaeda central 2.0, attracting disinfranchiszed militants
>>
>>692477389
Saddam himself was struggling to keep you from killing yourselves.
>>
>>692476363

Isis is practising Islam to its core. How can you even defend the rats?
>>
just tell him the truth

the quran was created by a thieving warlord who fucked 9 year olds
>>
>>692460160
> naive nigga
Thinks that ISIS , which is about 50 k or some sand people with ak 47s, represents 2.1 million people.
Thats like saying north dakota represents the whole USA. Or that since people in florida are idiotic morons , everyone in alaska must be.

Stop being a same fag, fag.
Come up with a original view or thought. Stop playing the part when you dont even know where to start. Same fag.
>>
File: thisisislam.jpg (270 KB, 1000x1855) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thisisislam.jpg
270 KB, 1000x1855
>>
>>692478097
...this person is too new to understand what "same fag" means.
>nigga
confirmed. get out.
>>
>>692477792
Isis is Islamic fundamentalism and is not representative of all Muslims.
Look at Indonesia, most of turkey, Kuwait, or all of the urban Middle East before it was wrecked in a geopolitical chess game
>>
File: 1466567425831.gif (485 KB, 500x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466567425831.gif
485 KB, 500x259
>>692466666
nice quints
>wait - it was fucking wasted?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x569
>>692478216
Pic related
>>
>>692478216
>Isis is Islamic fundamentalism and is not representative of all Muslims.


More muslims = more fundamentalism. It's only a matter of time before the critical mass is reached and shit starts exploding.

This is not theory. Everywhere Muslims concentrate, there is islamic violence against innocents.
>>
>>692478216
>and is not representative of all Muslims
Then how do you explain the jihad islam has been carrying out for the last 1400 years?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>692466666
hail satan
>>
>>692466541
2 guys 1 hammer? There's something about that one gif that fucked me up, and I'd already seen plenty of rough shit on here.
The way the hammer bounces off the guys head, and it kinda nods a bit... Fucking brutal
>>
>>692468434
>isis tacticool
>>
>>692478392
Indonesia is like 93% Muslim and has a lower frequency of terror than the US
>>
>>692478216
>all of the urban Middle East before it was wrecked in a geopolitical chess game


When was this?

When the Romans conquered them?

When Muhammad was alive and it was a patchwork quilt of warlords?

When the Huns rolled through?

When the Byzantine Empire kept them under it's thumb?

Even then in between the arabs/muslims were known as savages and took/kept slaves, raided and conquered their neighbors, and attempted repeatedly to conquest and convert Europe, and almost succeeded (See Charles "The Hammer" Martel)

The middle east has always been a barbarous place, which is home to barbarous people.
>>
>>692468434
nerf lucio
>>
>>692477880
>>692478106
reading these quotes now, the ideology feels so dated. think about the origins, guys.

Mohammad, Moses, Jesus- they were all forming religions around the same time. Mohammad was rejected a lot because the other two religions preach "worshiping false idols" etc. So of course his response thousands of years ago would be barbaric warfare, because that's where we were thousands of years ago. In a time of barbaric warfare.

It feels silly now, knowing that people still follow the word of basically some angsty teen that woke up one day and said "NO DAD, ILL DO WHAT I WANT FUCK YOU ILL FIGHT YOU".
>>
>>692478622

Barack? Is that you?
>>
File: 1467225691462.jpg (295 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467225691462.jpg
295 KB, 1024x768
>>692477674
>Saddam himself was struggling to keep you from killing yourselves
>to keep you from killing yourselves

I'm from Canada, I didn't know Saddam had power here. Fucking moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x522
Hey guys saw this was a Islam thread! And I'm musli....... [notices all the white people in this bitch who hate arabs] oh shit....
>>
>>692478882
That's all you got, huh? A technicality?

Thanks for the memories kid.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>692478622
dubs
>>
>>692471928
I hear their prisoners are subjected to a lot of mock executions. So they're never really sure if the next one will be real or not.
>>
What about the fucked up shit the Serbs did at Srebrenica and Žepa because they were christian and Bosnians were muslim
>>
>>692479009
>That's all you got, huh? A technicality?

Now you're acting as if I'm the one who made the mistake. Fuck off and kill yourself, you dumb fucking americunt.
>>
>>692478882
Man fuck this islam horseshit, more of her kind sir.
>>
>>692460160
when is it going to be okay to make movies in satire about islam terrorists?
>>
>>692478600
and not very nice to show to a 10 year old girl. I wanted to beat those boys for showing it to her.
>>
>>692471139
Can we talk about where isis are getting all these looney toon style acme human size cages? Like find the supplier check their books and you stop isis. And don't tell me they welded those shits themselves Those are fucking pristine welds a robot arm did them shits.
>>
>>692464377

Not really a bad way to go , you're not going to feel shit.
>>
>>692479265
>oh no muh national pride
>how can i possibly recover from such a deep wound

You have no response other than, "haha yer stupid im canadian lol zozzel". You did make a mistake, you bothered responding.
>>
>>692462490
I wonder about your lack of question marks...
>>
>>692460160
honestly, death by underwater suffocation is a pretty humane way to die.
Also, it might be hard for someone who thinks the us and western europe are the only real locations on earth, that 98% of Isis's victims are muslim. wonder why no one here is as upset about their turkey attack...maybe cuz turkey is almost all muslim. From when ISIS was declared to 2014, they've killed ~10,000 muslims.
even in your video most of those guys look middle eastern.
>>
>>692479526
Turkey and Iran.

>lets throw billions at both of them and get them in the EU mix
>itll be swell
>>
>>692471928
their legs are tied together by cable binders
>>
>>692478392
>Everywhere Muslims concentrate, there is islamic violence against innocents.

that...that statement is true for literally every major religion to ever exist...great analysis
>>
>>692465245
Cringe
>>
>>692463901
God people still use that fucking gif? It's so fucking cringe.

"LOL I'm saying something insulting with contradicting body language!"
>>
>>692478498
The current trend of fundamentalist Islam started when the us in Brits overthrough a democratically elected leader and replaced him with an authoritarian wahabbist regime
>>692478843
>damage control
>>
>>692464377
>one for you
>and one for you
>and one for you
>aaaaaand one for you
>>
>>692476751
Summer? yawn. Always makes me laugh when you idiots create words to make yourselves feel cool. You do things that would make your mothers and grandmothers ashamed... but you sure feel cool... cool as winter, right? You are totally ice sickle.... bad as Ice IS. You so awesome, you so fly.... you so retarded. you so follower, you so sheep
>>
>>692479748
Violence caused by other religions is totally dwarfed by the violence caused by Islam.

That's a retarded argument. How many mass-killings have been caused by Christians in the past 50 years?
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>692478106
>>
>>692464698
>>692464377

In all honestly, at least some of these deaths are quick. I'd rather this happen to me than get burned alive or my head sawed off, or fucking drowned like in OPs post
>>
>>692479624
following this logic...

their response was to flee the country and start raping the women of the nations that granted them asylum?

either way this logic is ridiculous. every oppressed people since the dawn of time have fought to take back their country from the oppressors. instead, we get refugee camps filled with rape and assaults. inb4 we are fighting omg.

>turkish fighting the kurds
>turkish firing missiles at Russian jets

You sure are fighting, anon.
>>
>>692479898
>>damage control

Exception confirms the rule. Not the other way around.
>>
>>692479646
Perhaps part of what fueled brexit?
>>
>>692478498
im not who you replied to, but do you mind elaborating on your definition of "Jihad". some people seem to have different definitions of it. but jihad means to essentially preserve the religion, which is what i assume all religions try to accomplish. if you mean the corrupt theocracy's wrongly imposing their will on citizens through the religion that is a different story.
Want to know the country with the largest population of mulims? Indonesia
>>
>>692479964
Christians did things like this 500+ years ago. However, Christianity went through a reformation. Islam did not.
>>
>>692479624
Yeah when I heard about turkey I expected to come here and see a thousand thread about it but you where the first one to mention it.
And how come nobody mentions Isis is losing badly on the Homefront?
>>
>>692464395
>>692465300
>>692465993
>>692466226
>>692466648
>>692466893
>>692466648
>>692467388
>>692467726
>>692468140
This is exactly the kind of discussions I wish we would see in general social media. But that wouldn't fit the narrative would it?

I wish my idiot family could read this but they would be too horrified by the porn and gore to actually read anything on here
>>
>>692479964
Mmhmm, the difference there is something called "parabols". It's a foreign concept, I know. But most scenes like this in the bible are meant to teach you to do the OPPOSITE of that.
>>
>>692480144
That's a whole other thread, anon.
>>
>>692479944
Violence in the name of most religions is when they are mis-read. For example, the Bible condemns gays, but doesn't say we should kill them. It says leave judgement to God. Violence in Islam is when it is interpreted correctly. The second half of the Koran is where Mohammad became violent and disgusting. According to the Koran the lessons taught later supersede the fluffy stuff at the beginning. So when Muslims say that the Koran forbid violence they are quoting from the old, superseded parts of the Koran before Mohammad changed the rules.
>>
>>692475230
I think I'm into arab women now, not all, but I feel a fetish coming on. I'm so excited to tread new grounds, it was becoming boring.
>>
>>692480211
Aren't there still extremist groups in Africa that take this shit as law still? Or are they Islamic too?
>>
>>692479898
>The current trend of fundamentalist Islam started
The shit they're doing is nothing new, they've been doing the exact same shit for centuries. The only thing new is the weapons used.

>>692480181
Jihad as in sweeping the land, killing, raping, and enslaving non muslims.
>jihad means to essentially preserve the religion
Only the muslim religion. Anything that isn't in the quran is false, and destroyed
>>
>>692466666
Holy fucking shit even quintSatan thinks its evil. That really says something...
>>
>>692480388
>this is b
No such thing as another thread.
>>
File: 1452201968420.png (129 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452201968420.png
129 KB, 625x626
>>692460160
For fuck sake... Stupid summer. It always ruins 4chan.

1st. This video is a fake. There is cut, bodies don't not float over water bla, bla bla.
2nd. Islam as a religion is not fucked up. Interpretation of those idiots called ISIS and other terrorists is.
3rd. Nice bait OP. Next time just do a rekt or gore thread called "Terrorists and war edition".
>>
File: Cows are sacred.jpg (158 KB, 960x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cows are sacred.jpg
158 KB, 960x600
>>692464802
https://youtu.be/EhZba-P7R18?t=34
Really sets the mood here
>>
>>692480412
That is no excuse. Thousands and thousands of innocent people are being slaughtered yearly in the name of Islam.

Please name me another religion that is doing this right now
>>
File: 1457731959477.gif (842 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457731959477.gif
842 KB, 480x270
>>692460160
Laaame. Dont you have better things to do than hate an entire group of people based on blatant, propaganda induced feelings and puppeteered attacks? We just want oil and control baby. Theres no room to hate anyone but our so called leaders.
>>
File: ohshitwhoops.png (19 KB, 856x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohshitwhoops.png
19 KB, 856x260
>>692480279
I wish we would see it too.
>>
>>692478723
>lets break it down
>>
File: 1346890471594.jpg (629 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346890471594.jpg
629 KB, 1000x1000
>>692468558
wrong, i'm israeli and we have Jews from arab origins (Mizrachim) who share the same culture with arabs but not the same religon.

and guess what?
They are rudy poo shit as well even though they are Jews and not Islamic. it's a genetic/cultural thing about being a sand nigger.
>>
>>692466296
It's a small child laying in a hospital. They're laying the blame of the injured child, true or not, on this one particular person. It's a claim of revenge.

Except they won't have their "revenge" until everyone they don't like is dead or changes their ways to match their ideology, and they've been known to lie and fabricate attacks (meaning, blow up their own buildings and claim someone else did it) to fuel their war.
>>
>>692480455
I think the majority of Africa is Islamic, but this is Africa we're talking about here.
>>
>>692466666

What are your orders, satan? Shall we destroy the islamic invaders?
>>
>>692465154
Dude, that's horrible. I'm feeling really bad for those guys.
>>
>>692460160
why make these threads? there are already people that can actually do something about it already out there
>>
>>692480612
I would ruminate on Brexit if I felt like I had a dog in the fight. As an American, I can read about it all I want but I dont have to live through the context myself so I shouldn't have a say one way or the other. I couldn't make up my mind anyways, if we're just talking about opinions. Both sides had good points.

I think Turkey was definitely the catalyst though. I heard about the Turkey deal when it was first proposed and laughed at the idea. It's OBVIOUS that's where ISIS is getting a lot of their support from.
>>
>>692464902
nice filename
>>
File: 1444668875796.jpg (29 KB, 514x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444668875796.jpg
29 KB, 514x536
The way I see it, terrorists try to justify their acts by utilizing religion as their excuse to do so.

Hell, I wouldn't doubt if there were secretive groups or governments orchestrating all this bullshit anyway to cook up trouble for profit.
>>
File: 1339404746361.jpg (36 KB, 510x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339404746361.jpg
36 KB, 510x680
>>692479931
>>mothers and grandmothers
yeah, I'm a man, so everything I do must pass the value system of old women,

like someone said before - you are indeed very gay my fag friend
>>
>>692479977
Ever wonder why they're so calm?

They line these poor fuckers up on a regular basis and do "execution drills", or mock executions that end with "just kidding! Get back in the truck"

After a few of these they have no idea when their death will come. It's part of the torture. They're promised death, then denied it, mocked with it, laughed at, like it's a game show and they get to move to the next round.
>>
>>692480789
I had no part of the conversation, got here a little late, just followed the reply links
>>
>>692460160
He just wants his 72 virgins, don't be a cock block OP
>>
File: 86d.jpg (94 KB, 288x284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
86d.jpg
94 KB, 288x284
>>692481111
quads nigger
>>
>>692480757
Finally someone on /b/ of intelligence!
>>
>>692460729
Except islamist terrorists are typically educated young men without a future to believe in, not some uneducated naive hicks.
>>
>>692480853
Would make more sense I guess. Islam has a way of attraction in low income/education societies
>>
>>692460956
ISIS are not fucked up at all. 'Fucked up' implies they are doing something morally or socially wrong, but there is no such thing as an objective right or wrong. Their actions are neither fucked up or non-fucked-up, neither right or wrong.
>>
>>692464293

Caring about others from far away is called empathy you useless fucking autismotron
>>
>>692460160
They never hurt children, why ?
>>
>>692480562
>>692480562
Not really, Islam has maintained a moderate majority throughout history. There have always been fundamentalist sects like in any religion.
Jihad doesn't mean what you think is means and you are really scared about something you know little about.
Fundamentalism is on the downswing and Isis is losing.
Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 66


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.