Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

is it literally just because their woman?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 47
File: ghostbusters2016.jpg (173 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ghostbusters2016.jpg
173 KB, 1280x855
is it literally just because their woman?
>>
>>692443457
>their
kys
>>
>>692443457
is what literally just because they're women?
>>
>>692444101
>kys
kys
>>
>>692444154
who's women lol?
>>
>>692443457
A dumb woman probably wrote that.
>>
>>692443457
i personally don't think the movie has been given enough of a chance before the people of the world 'REEE' about it. At least wait until the movie actually IS bad before being a dick about it
>>
>>692444362
so it is just because their woman then?
>>
File: 1466921359712.gif (2 MB, 200x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466921359712.gif
2 MB, 200x356
>>692444227
Whose*, retard.
>>
In the original Egon had slightly odd hair, but they mostly relied on being funny instead of looking funny.
Now 3 out 4 are going for the quirky zany look instead of actually being funny.
>>
>>692443457
It's because it's a movie that should never be remade. As someone who has read the script, the writing is flat, and the jokes are not funny. It's an insult to the franchise. Girl ghostbusters could work, but not with these girls, and not with this script.
>>
>>692444464
why the fuck would that be the case? It is a film that has gotten hate *mostly* because it is all women. Films should be judged on a basis of acting, writing, cinematography, and other technical aspects, and not on a basis of the gender of the primary cast. If the movie is actually bad, I have no problem calling it bad; the gender of the cast won't and shouldn't enter into that consideration. Don't be a dumbass.
>>
File: 1443688705669.jpg (76 KB, 449x690) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443688705669.jpg
76 KB, 449x690
>>692443457
>literally this current year
> being so butthurt about women having lead roles in movies
found the CIS gender scum
>>
>>692444101
>>692444154
>>692444174
>>692444237
>>692444362
>>692444567
>>692444744
>>692444818
>mysognistic, homophobic, fat shaming, transphobic, islamaphobic, racist, future rapists
how about just not watching the film you idiots
>>
File: 1440169711299.png (48 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440169711299.png
48 KB, 700x700
>>692445072
>>
File: 1430074043133.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430074043133.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>692445072
>>
>>692445072
What's the old adage about not judging a book by its cover?
Oh yeah: Don't judge a book by its cover. That's what it was.
You aren't allowed to call a movie bad unless you have seen the movie itself. Literally no one with a credible opinion really cares about the Tumblr bullshit that you're making the defenders of this (not even released yet) movie out to support.
>>
>>692443457
They could cast the original actors, and it would still be stale, unfunny garbage.
>>
>>692445069
your the one whos butthurt you ugly loser
>>
>>692445640
shut up nerd
>>
>>692444989
you claim that the film should receive hate from a technical stand point, however the film hasnt been released yet and is already the most hated film of all time. and why? because their women.
>>
>>692444174
>>kys
>kys
Kys
>>
>>692443457
>>692444464
I'm sure that there are people who think that it will be bad just because they are all women.
Most of the hate is coming from the fact that its a beloved franchise, and it seems that if the studio, writers, and directors are going to apply a bunch of changes to what was a winning formula. It may change for the worse.

It should be given a chance.
Kate McKinnon is quite funny, and Kristen Wig has been able to shine with even decent writing.
Most of my worries are with the other two. Melissa McCarthy who is overused and through either writing or just bad acting, ends up the same character in almost all of her films.
I'm also not convinced with Leslie Jones. She either has very little range or allows herself to be written into a stereotypical loud sassy black lady role 95% of the time just screaming her lines at the audience.

Could it be good? YES
Could it be bad? YES
>>
>>692445561
with Harold dead that's kind of hard to cast the originals, But I'm pretty sure you might be on to something.

>It's the fucking writer.
>>
>>692445405
No one will be able to demand their money and time back if the movie turns out to be a nightmare
>>
>>692443457
Women aren't funny. I'm sorry they just aren't.
>>
>>692445714
Dude what is your fucking point? You're right. People hate it because women are the leads.That is the vocal minority, but it is true.
The more hated film of all time? Hardly. If it's bad, maybe. but not yet.
You aren't even arguing. Just stating facts. Git gud
>>
File: km.jpg (15 KB, 214x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
km.jpg
15 KB, 214x317
>>692443457
I'd slime Kate McKinnon

>and maybe the nigger just to say I did it
>>
>>692443457
>is it literally just because their [sic] woman?

Yes, the movie is only being made because they're women, and feminism is hot right now so every Jew is trying to cash in on that shit.

The controversy is all for clickbait and page views(ad revenue). Realistically, only like 12 people give a shit.
>>
>>692445863
So was Paul Walker. But I digress.
>>692445982
The worst part is, it'll probably make enough money to get a sequel.
>>
>>692445982
torrent it dumbass
>>
>poorly written unfunny "comedy", a remake with current year undertones

u neckburds r just bein sexist again
>>
>>692446181
Don't you put that evil on us
>>
in all honesty, i dont give a fuck about the cast. it's a remake of an 80's cult comedy film - this is just inherently flawed.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 352x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 352x360
>>692446351
You're really going to body shame men with hair growing on their necks? That's natural, that's where hair grows. You just can't handle a big beautiful man like me. NO ONE LIKES A TWIG! TRIGGERED!!!!!!!
>>
I will say that it sucks that Hollywood is becoming more and more about Remakes, Reboots, and Sequels. It would be nice to have one summer where everything is original and creative to rejuvenate the industry.
>>
Wouldn't go see it if it was 4 guys instead of the shitshow cast it has. Without the original cast it's just trash
>>
>>692446668
Have I got a movie pitch for you then.
Starts with a man who goes for some fast food, jerks off in the burger and tries to get a refund.
I call it "Fast Food for the Perverted Dood".
>>
>>692443457
>>692444464
you guys are pissing me the fuck off it's they're not their. their is a possessive not an adjective
>>
File: 61a.png (160 KB, 494x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61a.png
160 KB, 494x358
I don't like the actors, shallow acting, if you will even call it that. The tone of the movie (from the trailers ) is all wrong. It all looks like bulgy fluff. The writing looks like shit and the special effects. my god,look lousy, Its like they ripped of live action scooby do. That fact its women, has no bearing on my view. I think an all girl cast could be sweet, if handled right, if cast right. From the trailers. This looks like shit, and i have no inkling to go waste money just to see if its ok. I will wait for a crappy bootleg to give it a chance, and wont hesitate to close it at any point, if I dont care to finish it.
>>
>>692445714
whos women? not my women, that's for sure
>>
>>692443457
Yes. I hate women and want them all to die so we can live in a peaceful society of orgiastic bliss and butt sex.
>>
>>692447400
damn good pitch, son; you're hired
>>
Yes it's because they're women no one wants to see that shit, it's like doing a gender switch on fking DC no one wants a fking female batman and joker going at it
>>
>>692443457
They're women?
>>
>>692447813
i mean... I wouldn't mind that actually
>>
>>692443457
Personally, I dislike it because the trailers are hot shit. The scenes they use are full-on cringe. The fact that they are women is the farthest things from my mind. Just a reminder: There was that one female ghostbuster in the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoon.
>>
>>692443457
no, its because they are ugly women
>>
>>692443457
No, I'm sure it's also because of bad acting, bad writing, bad directing, and bad editing.
>>
>>692445072
Check your privilege.
>>
File: 1464918835281.jpg (14 KB, 500x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464918835281.jpg
14 KB, 500x371
this is literally the most sjw shit of all time, I'm not a feminist hater and feel pretty progressive from a political standpoint but wow are they fucking caterig to the sjws
>>
>>692443457
weve got the fat one, the manly one, the nigger one and the one that we can use in contrast to portray certain personality traits that we want little girls to envoy and follow and become themselves

that way we literally produce the plebs the way we want
>>
>>692448273
So which one's which?
>>
>>692448217
>I'm from reddit
>I have very faggy political views
>I'll state something obvious
>MIND = BLOWN
>>
>>692443457
Nope, but it doesn't help.
>>
>>692443457
>their
holy shit OP, you are retarded.
>>
>>692443457
It's good to see that Rosie O'Donnel is still acting
>>
I've seen it, it's bad, my girlfriend never saw the good films and she also says it's bad, it's pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>692448359
you must really hate yourself to be able to project from that distance anon
>>
>>692443457
It's just not a very good movie, I don't relate to the comedy.
"but," "Ma vagina"
*hysterical laughter*
>>
>>692443457
the trailer looks shit
>>
>>692443457
You can't spell very well mate, how old are you? You should post your tits, ass, and pussy/penis.
>>
It's not because they're all women. I don't care if a actor is female or not, in fact, my favorite actress is Sigourney Weaver, followed by Robin Williams (RIP).

I hate that movie because it's all women
>what, didn't you just say...
Yes I did, but these retards made the decision to produce this movie with a pure female board. Camera, Sound, Lighting, all done by women, and why? A fucking gender politics experiment. A gender politics experiment for which they purposely discriminated against men, when it came to heir skilled people for the job. A gender politics experiment for which they couldn't even come up with a original IP. Nope, they had to steal a beloved franchise from the 80's, to leech onto its popularity.
And when people started to criticize the trailer for its mediocre SFX, bleak puns, and bad cut, they instantly pulled the gender card for its defense. Are you really surprised that this blew up right into their face!?

Fuck gender politics.
Fuck this movie.
>>
>>692443457
Jesus Christ, that Sheboon on the end is like 6'6 I see the SJW have the trans base covered.
>>
>>692443457
it's clearly due to the lack of based Bill Murray
>>
File: gerbersters.jpg (51 KB, 1289x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gerbersters.jpg
51 KB, 1289x548
>I don't know if it's a race thing, or a lady thing, but I'm mad as hell

uuuuugggggghhhhhh Kill me now.
>>
>>692443457
Fatass, Dyke, SJW, and Nigger.

Every reason NOT to like this movie...
>>
>>692449542
ikr gg fam
>>
>>692449542
no idea who you're speaking to.
you know that there is a bunch of different people, hating this movie for various reasons, right!?
>>
>>692449542
please die
>>
File: 1458379502656.jpg (59 KB, 540x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458379502656.jpg
59 KB, 540x509
>>692445069
>>
>>692443457
>their
idiiot
>>
>>692443457
yes
>>
>>692447813
I wouldn't mind seeing that either

Totally dug the gwen stacy spiderman alternate universe in marvel when that shit came out.
>>
As an honest assessment, and from someone who desperately wanted this movie to happen, I can tell you, I'll probably never see it. I can tell from the dialog in the trailers and clips I've seen, that this isn't going to be a good movie. Remakes of cult classics are rarely good movies to begin with, and this one takes the cake as the worst cult classic remake.
>>
>>692445405
>Everybody watches movie to see if it's bad
>movie is a blockbuster even though it's bad because people paid to see if it was bad.
>bad ghostbusters 2 script written up
See what your faggotry does?
>>
>>692450243
yeah, don't watch this shit out of curiosity.
>>
>>692450243
gonna watch it.
on piratebay :^)
>>
>>692450313
Torrent that shit, cost you nothing to walk out 15 minutes in
>>
>>692445405
everyone judges books by their covers. its perfectly reasonable and why every single book has a different cover.
covers contains huge amounts of information.

you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1462540007230.jpg (101 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462540007230.jpg
101 KB, 500x375
ITT:
>>
>>692450433
valid
>>
File: 1466752590648.jpg (127 KB, 750x725) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466752590648.jpg
127 KB, 750x725
>>692443457
No based on the trailer is nigger woman shouting PC bullshit. Only feminists and lefties want that shit
>>
>>692450539
body-positive folks would be proud about your post
:^)
>>
>>692449542
this.
>>
File: large.jpg (39 KB, 395x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large.jpg
39 KB, 395x394
>>692443457
>>
File: kill_yourself.jpg (65 KB, 751x418) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kill_yourself.jpg
65 KB, 751x418
>>692443457
>>
>>692450178
>Remakes of cult classics are rarely good movies to begin with

Prepare for Blade Runner 2 : (
>>
>>692443457
No it's because it's an obvious cash in that will most likely suck

>forming an opinion before it's released
Why are you here?
>>
File: blade.jpg (83 KB, 1154x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blade.jpg
83 KB, 1154x374
>>692451659
MotherFUCKER!
I thought you were being sarcastic!
>>
>>692452139
ugh, its gonna suck! P. K. Dick is gonna roll so hard in his grave. Also, independence day 2? are you fuckers out of ideas
>>
File: 1355205338653.jpg (93 KB, 640x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355205338653.jpg
93 KB, 640x470
>>692452343
God has forsaken us all.
>>
File: 1362194391964.jpg (8 KB, 219x231) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362194391964.jpg
8 KB, 219x231
>>692443457
>>
>>692443457

Not because it's women, but because of feminazism. This movie isn't about ghosts. It's about empowering women
>>
>>692443457
no, because it's fucking shit and you still don't know how to use they're
>>
>>692443457

No, it's also because they're women. It's mainly because it looks like absolute fucking shit.
>>
File: shit.jpg (84 KB, 802x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shit.jpg
84 KB, 802x437
>>692444362
>>
>>692443457 It is to shut up those fucking feminists.
>>
>>692445405
Except the commercials already show you what they consider the best parts of the movie.

Guess what?

The best parts are stereotypical women doing stereotypical things with bad acting.

So yes, it's going to be shit.
>>
>>692443457
Think it's pretty cool they got a gorilla to play in their new movie
>>
>they picked the least funniest women in hollywood
>inb5 funny women
>I already know that
>there are others that are funnier than these trouts
>the big black monster is just stereotype
>CGI looks shit
>literally deddit-tier meme comedy one-liners
>kept the original ghost emblem but changed the ambulance into a hearse
>the original 2 didn't even happen in this one

I'd let this shit slide if come to find out this one was meant to be some sort of alternate reality opened up by the original guys fucking around too hard with supernatural shit, but it ain't gonna happen since Harold Ramis died
>>
>>692453744
this so much, I don't care about the women cast, ofc I am sad a little that we dont get the old farts from the 80's, but yeahh.. I am cool with a new cast . BUT when I saw the trailer, it just WAS NOT FUN. I did not laugh. not once. It was just this typical 5.0-6.0 IMDB rating american comedy bullcrap... it's just not for me I guess.
>>
File: 1467264014021.jpg (40 KB, 960x862) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467264014021.jpg
40 KB, 960x862
>>692454022
Huee
>>
I don't care that it's 4 women. It's 4 unfunny women playing bad stereotypes. Ernie Hudson was not a stereotypical Tyler Perry black character, he was a blue collar guy who needed a job in the first movie. Harold Ramos had sort of goofy hair, but nothing over the top, Bill Murray was a smart-ass but again nothing over the top. They were playing the characters as actual people, from the previews, the women are playing the characters as stereotypes. Oh, and forgot the extra attitude thrown in to make then all edgy and modern.
>>
>>692454312
The ambulance was a hearse, you dumb ass.
>>
>>692454601
The ambulance was not a hearse, it was an old Cadillac ambulance from the 50s. They used to use station wagons for ambulances.
>>
>>692452343
I would watch that. At least its a sequel and not a remake.
>>
>>692454601
You're a fucking numbskull. ECTO-1 was an ambulance.
>>
>>692449242
The director is Paul Feig Im like 95% sure Paul is a man.
>>
File: clintdisgust.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clintdisgust.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>692454826
honestly i know nothin about it, saw it yesterday on my way to work on the poster, did pretty much this face and looked away
>>
>>692455157
Assuming he is a man based on he's name!
Cis Man scum
>>
are you sexist if you dont go see it?
>>
>>692454826
Yeah, I feel the same way. It may not be good but at least it's an actual sequel and not a reboot. It's not like the first one was a classic anyway.
>>
>>692455776
hey, it is for me
>>
>>692455776
>It's not like the first one was a classic anyway
gr8 b8 m8
>>
The original starred a bunch of guys from Saturday Night Live and this one stars a bunch of girls from Saturday night Live. It's not that big of a deal, except you know, myogeny or whatever.
>>
>>692444227
Is everyone illiterate?
>>
>>692456570
just you're
>>
>>692456556
>The original starred a bunch of guys from Saturday Night Live
>this one stars a bunch of girls from Saturday night Live

Shitpost harder, newfam
>>
>>692443457
Yes, men are better at acting than women. They are also funnier.
>>
>Ozzy
Oh boy, fucking here we go, another Little Nicky appearance by the prince of darkness, probably gonna eat the head off a ghost bat...

https://youtu.be/8wYMC4G8zeM?t=51s
>>
File: 1462904686785.gif (336 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462904686785.gif
336 KB, 200x200
>>692457617
I can see it already
>>
>>692457109
it's the truth dumbass
>>
>>692457979
You don't even know who starred in the original two, evidently you never watched them.
>>
>>692449790
You're an idiot
>>
>>692443457
No, we hate it because we wanted a Ghostbusters movie with the original cast or none at all.
>>
>>692443457
Women in reality aren't really made for comedy material, something Ghostbusters always have been. And having man-hating carnivorious feminists in it, ruining the entire franchise, doesn't really help the cause.
>>
>>692458349
*your

you fucking ingoramus
>>
>>692443457
You failed at English didn't you?.
their: denotes possession (their house, their car)
there: denotes a place (let's go there)
they're: contraction of 'they are'. "Is it because they're [they are]women?"
Write. It. Down.
Dumbass...
>>
>>692458666
Thanks, grammar satan.
>>
>>692443457

NO.

It is because CORPORATE DESPERATION to make *any* movies except new and inspired ones.

It has gotten so far that "Good Movie" can mean everything. EVERYTHING.
>>
Actually ghostbusters original was verx bad 2
And now that people get the same movie again the dont like it
Its not about the women
>>
File: 1245458545380.jpg (434 KB, 1084x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1245458545380.jpg
434 KB, 1084x960
>>692443457
Not because they are women.

But because this is a reboot. Reboot are shit, reboot are not needed. You could have said "all the ghostbusters had daughters, and 20/25 years laters they take on family business" or if that's too dumb, say that the older ghostbusters are retired and the new owners are all women", i wouldn't care.

But pretending "hey, your 97% rating all time fav movie doesn't exist, let's replace what we want, because it never existed!" i can' accept
>>
https://youtu.be/7qNrr1DjFc0
>>
No. It's because it's not a sequel. And or it's not a reboot that uses the source material in which made GB good. Instead it's a feminist propaganda film. They had the idea of an all women cast before they had a story. So they literally wrote a store around the feminist idea.
>>
>>692460151
This might explain something
>>
File: 120118.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
120118.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
that's what SHE >>692453365 said.
>>
>>692456556
Except SNL talent and writing has steadily gone down hill over the years.
>>
Rowan kills him self poses McCarthy then Hemsworth. Jones then picks his final form the no ghost logo. They trap rowan in the ghost portal he made, along with their ecto 1 that slimer and his wife stole and crashed in it. They buy the fire house find a tape listen to it. Voice says Zuul. Akroyd plays a cab driver. His only line " I ain't afraid of no ghost " Bill Murray plays a ghost debunker. Dies at the Rock concert by falling out of a window. Ernie Hudson plays Jones uncle who owns the hearse company.
>>
>>692445072
If trolling is an art, you're a drunk guy smearing shit on a sheet of newspaper.
>>
>>692460647
>trolling is an art

>taking the internet this seriously
>>
>>692443457
what if the studio purposely made the script shit, so that when the criticism comes, they can pull the SJW card?

that way they still would have a successful movie on account of the SJW support, while simultaneously being able to dismiss all the critics without any effort
>>
>>692456864
Thanks. First kek of the day.
>>
>>692443457

What, that anybody would waste their time defending that unfunny piece of shit? Absolutely.
>>
Is the one on the right even a woman?
>>
>>692461535
It's more like studios anymore just pick a group, make a movie that panders to it, and don't give a damn about critics. It's cheaper than actually paying writers to produce quality work.
>>
>>692443457
>Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and use my highly advanced particle accelerator weapon as a cane for this photo op because I'm a fucking imbecile

Goddamn, do people really have to ask?
>>
>>692461535
>they still would have a successful movie on account of the SJW support

It always amazes me on what fertile ground conspiracy theories fall in america. What I mean by this is, you have to believe in a conspiracy to be an SJW. You have to reject all information, statistics and derived logic to manifest a SJW mindset. It's much quieter outside the States and I have no real clue as to why.
>>
File: 2412434.png (212 KB, 343x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2412434.png
212 KB, 343x268
>>692444567
There's no e in 'is' retard. Get educated

It's who's
>>
>>692445405

Millennials
>>
>>692447423
This
>>
File: 1463717635247.jpg (15 KB, 338x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463717635247.jpg
15 KB, 338x402
>>692445405
Tom you salty faggot, are you still pissed I said zootopia was for autistic children?
>>
>>692443457
yes

Also the nigger
>>
File: 1463828441300.gif (744 KB, 312x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463828441300.gif
744 KB, 312x320
>>692443457
No, it isn't that. If you have seen the trailer you will realize that it looks like Scooby-Doo. In all honesty the biggest issue is because there will be no continuing story from the previous Ghost Busters... They couldn't even work the story as if they were relatives of the original crew.
>>
>>692444174
>>kys
>kys
kys
>>
>>692445072
your gay
>>
>>692443457
their woman le what?
>>
No, because it's a tired shit-tier remake of a classic movie for the sake of recasting male roles with women.
>>
>>692463978
The American media and public school systems have created a nation of guilt-ridden lemmings. When demonstrable factual reality doesn't agree with their belief system, the lemmings adopt one of two modes: 1) ignore it as though it doesn't exist, or 2) attribute it to a conspiracy by those opposed to their belief systems. These processes are reinforced and amplified by the media. Ignorance and idiocy ensue.
>>
>>692443457
I've written off melissa mcarthy movies

she's a talentless hack that is just written in as a fat joke.
>>
>>692443457
Check out that Behemoth Nigger on the right. That kind of shite shouldn't be in movies unless it's being stood on.
>>
File: staypuft.jpg (472 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
staypuft.jpg
472 KB, 1024x768
>>692448420
>>
>>692443457
>Their woman

Found the woman
>>
>>692444362
No, fuck you, it's for retards like you that expend money in the movie with that shitty excuse that they think that they can get profit out of bullshit disguised as a good franchise
>>
>>692445069
> being so butthurt about women having lead roles in movies

Your bait's as bad as your reasoning mate. People don't like it because it shits on a classic movie. It's like painting a dick on the Mona Lisa to give credibility to transgenders. It's diseased.
>>
>>692443457
You is all racist and jelly because strong black woman better than white. Dis b the shit movie
>>
>>692469992
word yo. is b da whitey
>>
>>692469992
B8 > R8
>>
File: ghostbusters1.jpg (31 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ghostbusters1.jpg
31 KB, 1024x683
>>
>>692470634
da fuk you saying whitey ?
>>
>>692443457
>is it literally just because they're woman?

it doesn't help their case...
>>
>>692443457
It´s not, because their women. Its just a crappy Copy from the original film. Not more, not less.
>>
File: B412991.jpg (348 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B412991.jpg
348 KB, 1280x960
>>692460286
Better version
>>
File: GhostBusters 9.jpg (270 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GhostBusters 9.jpg
270 KB, 1280x855
>>692443457
>>
>>692446627
This
>>
>>692443457
no, it's regression, they're all dumb stereotypes, pleb humor, slapstick and farts on a base level,
no scary ghosts, just bad cg, screeching actors and bad comedy.
the fact that it bears the exact same name as a beloved comedy gem is just the catalyst.
>>
>>692464546
Whose is use for question retard
>>
>>692448336
Okay I'm pretty sure I know which one is the nigger but the other 3 are up in the air
>>
>>692443457
>literally
>their
kys
>>
>>692443457
Nope. It's just a movie that shouldn't fucking be remade. Like Jumanji With Dwayne the Rock Johnson. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
File: 1466689752513.jpg (76 KB, 633x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466689752513.jpg
76 KB, 633x738
>>692471445
what am I looking at here

I have a weird boner
>>
>>692471445
mods
>>
>>692445839
Kristen wig is arguably the worst. She's one dimensional. She even play the same character in the Martian
>>
>>692450664
Leftie here. Gonna pass on this shitfest. Can't speak for all of us but this is disgusting to me
>>
>>692443457

Well I mean the one bitch who's taken Bill Murrey's character is one of the unfunniest women I've ever come across, and that's just sacrelige. The rest of them I'm ambivalent about and it's just that they're remaking a classic movie for no reason.

Just so you know how bad I think she is, be aware that I quite like Amy Schumer.
>>
>>692473244
I wish I knew the story behind this, mate.

>>692473370
There's nothing illegal about pictures of naked children in a non-sexual situation. I even got it from a legal porn site.
>>
File: bridesmaids_cover.jpg (95 KB, 700x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bridesmaids_cover.jpg
95 KB, 700x300
It's Bridesmaids: Ghostbuster Edition. It has the same shitty humor as all those movies with those women in it. They aren't funny.
>>
>>692443457
> literally just
> because their woman?
> their
> woman

Terrible attempt at bait. Also sage
>>
>>692473612
>189 replies
>terrible attempt at bait
>>
>Hear about ghostbusters 2 being played by women, meh probably shit
>Sitting down on laptop with tv on in backround
>Ghostbusters 2 commercial comes on tv
>Look at it and see big black chick slapping a ghost out of another girl and screaming "the power of pain compels you"
slit wrists
>>
>>692443457
Partially.
But I believe its more of that fucking Hollywood today can't seem to let shit die and let it end where it did.
90% of shit out there are either, Comedies, Romantic Comedies, Romantic, Same Cliche Action Movies, or a damn reboot/shitty uncalled for sequels. There's too much predicability. Very few movies imho are legitimately Good, Everything is trash.
>>
>>692445798
>>>kys
>>kys
>Kys
KYS
>>
>>692464546
Who = a contraction, who + is
As in "who's going to get their dick sucked by OP"

Whose = a word that asks who an object belongs to.
As in "whose dick is OP sucking?"

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>692443457
>their
You're engis ticher shuld be shoot,
>>
>>692445069
Lol, found the fagg0t
>>
>>692450385
Edgy
>>
>>692445405
Another fagg0t
>>
>>692445640
Faggnugget needs more cock
>>
>>692445714
Women copying men too long, but they make it worse each time bitch
>>
>>692445839
It is bad, like the fagg0t op and u, homo rapist of movie faggotdom
>>
>>692443457
This bullshit movie didn't even come out yet. It's obvious the whole movie is a gimmick for them to make money off of the fact that it's a female cast. This shit movie doesn't come out until two weeks from now and there's been threads about this movie giving it exposure since months ago.

Fuck that movie, I will watch it on one of the free sites as soon as they pirate it. I guarantee this movie will be shittier than booty. Just pirate it m8. Arrr.
>>
>>692474653
Word nazi, rape more jewz plz
>>
Hell no, there was only one kinda funny joke in the whole trailer, it's racist, the special effects are ass and the actresses (who are great btw) all play the wrong type of characters.
>>
>>692473575
Humor, what humor?
>>
>>692458666
>[they are]women
You failed at English, didn't you?
You need to use spaces you uneducated pleb.
>>
>>692443457
male anon here first and foremost.... i find it funny that you guys are all up in a hissy because the cast of the new ghostbusters is all chicks (not even good looking ones really)... but why all the fuss? I mean, the original ghostbusters was all men. You guys sound more like a bunch of closet fags longing to have your boyhood male ghostbusters crushes return to the screen, and use the extremist SJW cunts and their horrible goals as validation to tear down a movie you haven't even seen yet. I for one look forward to it. Not cuz it's women, doesn't even have anything to do with gender, but cuz it looks funny. I mean c'mon, getting slapped and "the power of patty compels you" was just a funny line in the trailer.
>>
>>692473541
Schumer became a faggot, plus, most womenz cannot funny
>>
>>692443457
>is it literally just because their woman?

How stupid are you? It's a LAME CONCEPT, the movie does not need to be remade, and certainly not with those misfits. Especially the gorilla negress. Ick. I don't want to see anything like that.

The movie deserves to bomb like nothing before it.
>>
>>692476043
Exactly.
>>
>>692473495
The stereo nig is the worst, wtf, she dun fit at all
>>
>>692443457
>their

They're. If you're going to spread cancerous copypasta, WHY NOT CHECK BASIC SPELLING?
>>
>>692443457
Its not about them being women. Its about WHY they are women.

Old ghostbusters was an old-school buddy adventure type film. Some guys go live in an old firehouse with their friends. They fight ghosts and get the girl. Its a classic boys fantasy.

New ghostbusters is new-school feminazi bullshit. Its not about women having fun, its about a male fantasy being transformed to women. Its a political statement saying its not ok to be male and have fun. There is nothing funny or fun about it.

Its entirely ok to make a movie about women going on adventure. But this is stolen. They have taken a good thing and turned it evil.
>>
>>692444989
Because they took a great movie and turned it into some feminist bullshit the trailer made me cringe so hard and look at the cast I swear all of them are shit actors
>>
>>692443457
>their
>>
>>692453365
Bwahhaaahaha, gold
>>
>>692476125
14 year old detected. Mods do your thing
>>
>>692476313
I'm sure the actors are cringing too. Nothing they can do about terrible editing and directing.
>>
>>692443457
>>
>>692469791
This.
>>
>>692474611
>>>>kys
>>>kys
>>Kys
>KYS
Kys
>>
>>692476563
>>>>>kys
>>>>kys
>>>Kys
>>KYS
>Kys
kys
>>
>>692471579
Why are all the blobs black? Why no white blobs or any shade of grey blobs. That's racist.
>>
>>692476409
actually i'm 33. I just think it's fucked up that people are hating on this movie without even seeing it, just because the cast is women. If it sucks when it comes out, by all means hate it, but not just cuz it's women. Seriously, it really does sound like a bunch of guys are closet gays and they're just pissed that a bunch of icky women are replacing the guys they dreamed of when they were little kids.
>>
>>692469791
>It's like painting a dick on the Mona Lisa to give credibility to transgenders.
Exactly this.

I see what they are trying to do, but its still wrong to paint a dick on the Mona Lisa.
>>
>>692474519
Interstellar and the new mad max are the only movies in the last 5 years that have made go "holy shit that was great"
>>
>>692443457
Wish it was bitches suckin ghost dick of previous ghost buttfuckers. Would watch. But these ghost fuckers are faghotry incarnates.
>>
What I don't like about this idea is that there purpose is to bring girls to the spotlight for movies as if they aren't already.

So instead of actually coming up with a new movie so they can genuinely earn respect for themselves, they piggyback onto an already well established story/movie.

That's just really fucking awful. That defeats the purpose of trying to get taken seriously in the business.
>>
>>692476862
That mostly means you're getting older.
>>
>>692443457
making the entire cast women was a gimmick. people hate gimmicky remakes of classic movies
>>
>>692443457
Are you going to make this thread everyday with the exact same spelling mistake?
>>
File: 1467058496153.gif (12 KB, 180x151) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467058496153.gif
12 KB, 180x151
>>692449790
It's what the nigger said in the trailer
>>
>>692476698hily shit you're retarded. If you read any of the thread, most people are upset not because they're women, but because from the trailers it looks like trash, and the characters are stereotypes.
>>
>>692443457
Its cowardly. Having women in films is nothing new. They are kicking in a door that is already wide open.

I would like it better if it was about a gang of flamboyant transsexuals. At least that would offend someone.
>>
>>692477055
Nice dubs.
And fuck, I think you're right.
>>
>>692476862
Cuck movies, you're a cuck
>>
>>692477528
Said the guy using a 4chan buzzword
>>
>>692447973
Don't forget they also had female team members in the comics. I forgot what title but a couple women joined after the main ones got lost in a time/spectral vortex. From what I recall fans loved the new cast. So yea it's the crappy writing and effects that are dooming this remake.
>>
>>692443457
No, one of them is also black, and another one is a landwhale
>>
>>692477330
sounds to me more like the majority are bitching about it because they think it's some kind of attack by feminists, taking over something that's supposed to be guys. One stated that it's fart jokes and bad CG. I have to kinda agree. Nobody will ever replace Bill Murray's natural comedy in the original. Back then the graphics kinda sucked even more but what do you expect for claymation. I don't see anything wrong with a changing of the guard here. It'll never be the same, or as good as the original, but I don't think it'll be as trashy as people are making it sound. It's just new faces doing old material in a newer age where expectations are lower but technology is better. Kinda a toss up.
>>
>>692447813
DC does that all the time in the comics. Real fans actually wouldn't care.
>>
I dont like any movies that fat chick that thinks she is funny has ever been in she annoys the shit out of me
>>
>>692477997
Winston was black. What's your point? A fattie is the only difference.
>>
>>692477838
Buzz is your perception, cuck fits your persona of blindness in the underlying theme
>>
>>692478077
now THAT is a valid reason not to see it. Hating a particular actor or actress is fine.
>>
>>692477838
Gay or potential fem., most likely faggot based on how u write, faggot
>>
>>692478133
That she's like most of the other modern black actors: annoying and unfunny
>>
I am in the women aren't that funny boat. I just feel they're unrelatable more than anything else. Mindy from the mindy project is the first woman I've burst out laughing at because she was genuinely funny since wanda sykes and her removable genitals skit.
Ghostbusters is gonna be shit not because they're women but because none of them are funny.
>>
>>692443457
khm. not woMAN, womyn.

cis scum.
>>
>>692443457
No its because wothout bill Murray it's not ghost busters. It's like making an independence day without will smith (resurgence? I rest my case)
>>
The making of this movie and its planned release were specifically coordinated to be a misdirection for a true travesty. While you guys are arguing over this shit movie the Department of Defense just gave the OK to transgendered being allowed in the military.
>>
Not 1 is sexy or funny, movie gunna suck
>>
File: bojangles.jpg (10 KB, 236x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bojangles.jpg
10 KB, 236x338
>>692478695
Golden age of black acting. Ayup.
>>
>>
>>692479153
feets don't fail me now
>>
>>692479083
I'm fine with that.
>>
>>692452343
>independence day 2
actually looking forward to this. I don't think its gonna be that good, but I'm wondering what kind of bullshit they pull out of their asses to save earth this time, since last time the aliens only had one (stupid) weakness.
>>
>>692476662

#GreyBlobsMatter
>>
>>692443457
No, that's just shit women are writing. (and I'm not a woman hater either). It because people love the franchise and this has nothing to do with that franchise. If it was a continuation of that world there probably wouldn't quite as much hate.
>>
>>692443457
For me its not. Its the fact that certain classics shouldnt be remade.
>>
File: bkub_GOOD_SHIT.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bkub_GOOD_SHIT.png
55 KB, 217x190
Who cares? The movie is gonna flop bad.
>>
>>692479083
If they want to fight for there country who are you to say otherwise..
>>
Why is this still alive?
Has sorros paid for the shills in this thread, or what!?
>>
>>692479593
that moment when you realize that if they get blown up, they're likely gonna find male parts over here and female parts over there, and not know what goes where, eventually just sending home 2 half bodies thinking it's 2 different people that got 'sploded.
>>
>>692476657
>>>692476563
>>>>>>kys
>>>>>kys
>>>>Kys
>>>KYS
>>Kys
>kys
kys
>>
>>692478782
Wigg can be funny, Mcbride too but she is pretty one note. You either like her or you don't. The other 2 I'm not very familiar with since I don't watch snl atm, but the black chick just seems annoying.
>>
File: manlymen.jpg (396 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
manlymen.jpg
396 KB, 1024x578
>>692479083
Fucking peacenik.

Support our troops, faggot!
>>
>>692443457
Short answer....yes
>>
>>692479083

soldiers are faggots anyway
>>
File: 1439233609957.png (61 KB, 255x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439233609957.png
61 KB, 255x220
>>692443457

It is. Doesn't matter much anyways cause it's fucked regardless
>>
>>692479811
>>>>>>>kys
>>>>>>kys
>>>>>Kys
>>>>KYS
>>>Kys
>>kys
>kys
Kys
>>
>>692479083
>Department of Defense just gave the OK to transgendered being allowed in the military.

HAHAHA this is getting ridiculous.

They will eventually change the nation's name to Sodomite States of America. Next thing you know they will eventually change the leader title of the US (POTUS). To FOTUS, instead of a President we will have the leader called Faggot. (Faggot of the United States of America).
>>
>>692480921

We present to you, the American people, the first Faggot-elect of the Sodomite States of America..
>>
File: surprise.gif (1 MB, 200x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
surprise.gif
1 MB, 200x400
>>692480921
>FOTUS.

That would be kinda cool.
>>
>>692479593
Because the military has standards for a fucking reason. There are age limits, physical and mental health requirements height and weight standards, all of which are designed to make sure the people serving are fit for duty. Dropping standards or changing regulations for a very very small minority of people is fucking retarded. The military shouldn't be used as a social experiment or as a "fuck you" by an outgoing president who doesn't have the support of the rank and file servicemen.
>>
>>692481112
Like we need a leader with even more mental illness than they already are.
>>
>>692443457
rlly first time I saw that NIGGA GIRL I though she was a MAN. Actually are 3 women and 1 HOMO NIGGA
>>
>>692444989
Have you watched the trailers?
I didn't smile, laugh or feel a sense of nostalgia in any one of them. This movie is shit because they FORCED it to be a feminazi movie. I mean fuck if you can't tell with the simple fact that all the women are butt ugly, but the only guy is "one of Americas most sexy men", then you probably should just kill yourself.
>>
>>692480493
>>>>>>>>kys
>>>>>>>kys
>>>>>>Kys
>>>>>KYS
>>>>Kys
>>>kys
>>kys
>Kys
kys
>>
>>692481301
I hope they boycott this movie and don't spend money on it so that they will have spent more money than they made at the box office, so they lose money. I hope it's a total box office failure for this reason. But knowing how most people are retarded, all the exposure will make them go see what all the fuss is about like the sheep they are.
>>
>>692481143
You're thinking about marines. Regular army is kinda shit.
>>
>>692481452
>boycott
That never happens. Never ever. The best you can hope for is that people wont be interested in seeing it.
>>
>>692481301
I bet the dude ends up with the fat one, her brains and personality will block out the fact that she's a muffalo and he'll fall madly in love with her.
>>
>>692450664
>lefties want that shit
No we don't ! What the fuck man...
>>
>>692481259
Me too. I was like "ok so this isn't just a feminist movie, they're bringing in the traps now too?!"
>>
>>692481455
The last thing the marines took by force?
A Japanese chick.
>>
>>692481628
Almost guaranteed.
Gotta push the fat acceptance agenda in there.
>>
>>692443457
From what I've heard it's shit and the special effects are even worse than the original
>>
File: 1397179636666.jpg (61 KB, 474x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397179636666.jpg
61 KB, 474x592
>>692443457
it is because Hollywood Jews.
>>
>>692473575
I'd be Ellie Kempers toilet.
>>
>>692481143
What if a transgender meets all those requierements
>>
>>692443457
No, the women in the movie are pretty good actors. While there are faggots who don't like it because women, most of us just KNOW it will be shitty. The jokes in the trailer was God-awful and the special effects are worse than the original that was made in the 1980s. Bad writing + bad effects = shitty movie.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (184 KB, 615x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ghost.jpg
184 KB, 615x409
>>
>>692481912
You can tell that by the trailers. It's all just cgi.
The originals shot a real scene with a puppet or person in costume on a green screen, then superimposed the shot into the movie.
>>
File: buckslides2.jpg (319 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buckslides2.jpg
319 KB, 700x1050
>>692482001
I dont see a reason why they wouldnt.
>>
>>692445839
Nah, both those cunts are bad. Man wiig almost destroyed bridesmaids with that all too real depression.
She should chris farley herself.
The other bitch is atrocious. Shes snl alumni too?
The black bitch is horrible.
And the fatty melissa- man shes hot n cold. Spy was good but her last several appearences suck.
Her at the end of Central intelligence? Gross
>>
>>692482040
Once again, women actors are fine, when they aren't forced upon the movie like trans acceptance is forced on white males that don't give a fuck in the first place.
>>
>>692446181
>>692446627
How about breakfast club next? Or platoon in afganistan? Shit weird science with a black and an asian? Sixteen candles with mexicans. The possibilities are endleas.
>>
>>692482329
>don't give a fuck
Then don't give a fuck. Problem solved.
>>
>>692482524
Why are you giving a fuck about me either giving or not giving a fuck?
>>
>>692482639
I dunno. Something about the inconsistency of being upset about something while claiming not to give a fuck?

Never mind. Carry on with your daily routine, citizen.
>>
>>692443457
It's because the characters are offensive walking stereotypes, the writing isn't funny, the actors aren't talented, and people are getting called bigots for not liking it anyway.
>>
>>692482524
Also, you illiterate cock stain, when I said "don't give a fuck" I was referring to other people in a hypothetical situation, not myself.
>>
>>692473370
Holy shit I don't know how I didn't see that!
>>
>>692482822
>not understanding metaphors
>>
>>692457617
When sandler realized he could make just as much money off trash like nickie n waterboy we all got fucked.
Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 47


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.