Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Just a reminder that if you believe the US government planned

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 53
File: NYCHp.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1756) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NYCHp.jpg
190 KB, 1200x1756
Just a reminder that if you believe the US government planned 9/11, you're a fucking retard. Also a reminder that every conspiracy theory in existence has been scientifically rebuked by one expert or another.
>>
>>692417482
[citation needed]
>>
>>692417482
Not really, OP

1.9/11 has too many accentuating circumstances and unanswered questions

2. There are eyewitness accounts, too many to mention, that suggest that alien ships are visiting Earth

3. It's very likely the Mafia killed JFK and killed off the witnesses

so no

3 barbs up your faggot willy lite ass of yours OP
>>
>>692417482
Please list your sources
>>
>>692417867

Everything is a conspiracy, gotcha.
>>
File: 1465809136365.jpg (404 KB, 1458x1917) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465809136365.jpg
404 KB, 1458x1917
>>692417482
/thread
>>
>>692417482
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>>
>>692417922

List yours.
>>
>>692417867
Obvious b8
>>
>>692417867
Lel you are a nigger
>>
>>692417482
>Also a reminder that every conspiracy theory in existence has been scientifically rebuked by one expert or another.
yeah, because it's obviously physically impossible for people in power to push their hidden agenda and lying to their citizens

it's literally physically impossible for leaders to lie. literally.
>>
>>692418008
>everything
so you're ADD
>>
>>692418154
How are truthful statements "b8," exactly?

I'll wait for your reply.
>>
>>692418075
>implying the government would put their secret documents on terrorizing their own country on the Internet
>>
>>692418262

It is impossible, yes.
>>
File: implying.jpg (74 KB, 600x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
implying.jpg
74 KB, 600x618
>>692418084
Regarding what? I never stated my position
Faggot
>>
>>692418160
I fail to see how mentioning 3 incidents that are very likely not conspiracies suddenly makes me into a negro.
>>
>>692418084
List your sources to prove you are not an enormous faggot and please cite your sources with meme arrows
>>
>>692417922
Sources too multiple to mention here. We know the biographies of each member of the team that was responsible.
Additionally, we know this is not unusual behavior in Islam. It is a fulfillment of scripture.
>>
>>692418337
What mafia? What "eyewitness" reports? What questions? Your bullshit bullshit doesn't get you far when your giving your own shit opinions on the matter
>>
>>692418350
he's not implying, that's what he's saying. the us government has never refuted that it happened. it's literally a fact.
>>
>>692417482
yep conspiracytards are just undiagnosed paranoid schizos
>>
>>692417482
>>692418160
Being a nigger for thinking America isn't shady as fuck.
> most powerful
> most influential
> American companies did profit from Germany and US anon your jimmies getting rustled?
>>
>>692418277

I bet you don't believe the moon landing happened. Everything is a conspiracy or a cover up right?
>>
File: DaddyWeb.gif (763 KB, 121x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DaddyWeb.gif
763 KB, 121x150
>>692417482
Jet beams can't melt steel fuel niggra.

Web Hubbell is Chelsea's biological father.
>>
>>692418358
It is practically impossible to silence every aspect of a conspiracy theory. The math says thousands would be involved in 9/11 or any other high-profile incident. Thousands of people who would talk are suddenly snuffed out?

Really? And that isn't going to leave traceable evidence?
>>
>>692418569
Only Sith's deal in absolutes
>>
>>692418510
>blaming Islam instead of extremism

now we know you're just a total faggot
>>
>>692418569
The government WOULD NEVER PUT TERRORIST DOCUMENTS ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYONE TO GET! THEY WOULD (IF IT HAPPENED) DESTROY IT IN A HEART BEAT
>>
>>692417482
you also have to be an idiot to think the government doesn't withhold information from the general public.
>>
>>692418683

Yes, that's right. Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?
>>
>>692418634

No need for conspiracy at this point people are just fucking retarded and programmed lol
..... Not thinking mass government and media can't influence but /b/ on the Internet can
> top kek
> anon baiting the bait
>>
>>692418634
>everything
>still being this ADD

didn't say "everything" Poindexter

I mentioned 3 prominent examples
>>
>>692418620
Being a nigger for not realising if it wasn't you wouldn't be posting on 4chin you giant faggot all governments are fkn business and that business is keeping your neck beard being able to post here.
>>
>>692418879
I'm not sure. I just jumped in. Saying that you can't cover this shit up unless you have a way to wipe memory or kill about a 1000 people without leaving a trace.
>>
>>692417867
>1.9/11 has too many accentuating circumstances and unanswered questions

Why would the usa government do that. $3.3 Trillion in loss to the usa. Why?
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/09/08/us/sept-11-reckoning/cost-graphic.html?_r=0
>>
>>692418905

>Dodges the question because he doesn't believe moon landing happened, which just enforces my point that he believes everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>692417867

I have myself seen several UFOs, some while I was out with my friends and they saw it too. I am extremely knowledgable in aviation, I pretty much always know what I am looking at if I see something flying overhead.

I'm not so sure I buy that they're all aliums, but it's certainly POSSIBLE. It's not even a stretch.

But I think it's far more likely that the majority of the UFOs we see are government black projects using highly advanced and possibly alien tech.
>>
>>692419008

> not watching news
> government regulating internet is a good thing
> was being nice giving you benefit for baiting bait
> nvm just a pleb
>>
>>692419008
small business is OK
corporations paying shit wages/shit jobs really aren't
>>
File: srsly.jpg (63 KB, 340x565) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srsly.jpg
63 KB, 340x565
>>692417867
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 381x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 381x254
>>692419151
>>
>>692419194
What if your boss was mudslime or Chinese and didn't pay you at all fkn you giant cucks
>>
>>692419078
Because the PNAC felt that 3.3 trillion dollars, and frankly the 6 trillion spent in Afghanistan and Iraq, to be a worthwhile investment to control a region rich in oil, natural resources and optimal strategic location. You really had to ask?
>>
ok...
>>
>>692419151

Funny how billions of people will go their whole lives without seeing a UFO but then one person will magically see dozens of them.
>>
>>692419151
>government black projects using highly advanced and possibly alien tech.

again, that would really really be hard to keep secret
especially if you lived in a Navy town
plus: no noise?
come on...
>>
>>692419415
its almost like they have delusions or something
>>
File: embarassing.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
embarassing.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>692419151
>>
alrightty
>>
>>692419151
>I have myself seen several UFOs,

What were they? Why did you consider them UFOs?
>>
File: 1445896154502.gif (437 KB, 245x118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445896154502.gif
437 KB, 245x118
>>692417482
1) You are the fucking retard here, for saying "government" instead of the "united nation intelligence agencies"
2) there are many factual evidences on your government lying about the whole 9/11 situation
3) Learn physics, then watch how all THREE towers fell.
4) Thats right. Three buildings, with only 2 hit by planes.
5) This thread is bait. And terrible bait at that.
>>
whatever man
>>
>>692419321
Then I'd have you hack into his e-mail
>>
>>692419078
The kind of guy hat thinks "The New Deal" was the reason we got out of the Great Depression
>>
>>692419654
>there are many factual evidences on your government lying about the whole 9/11 situation
bullshit

name even ONE example
>>
lets raid coast to coast radio lol.
>>
File: stop.jpg (38 KB, 137x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stop.jpg
38 KB, 137x234
>>692419654
>>
>>692419568

No. That's not realistic. It's aliens.
>>
>>692419568
>seeing UFOs
It really could be a part of the brain that's doing it, like epilepsy
>>
Any conspiracy is true or not doesn't matter.
It doesn't involve my country.
>>
>>692419761
Instead of wasting my time in this sheep filled bait thread... I'll link you a pretty prominent video focused solely on the governments "side of the story".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc


It's long, but you can thank me later /b/ro.
>>
>>692419803
"Hi George, great show. Are you a cuck?"
>>
she only likes sandniggers

younow com/6angk
>>
File: homoterror.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
homoterror.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>>692418799
Islam, home to gay terrorists.
>>
File: willitend.jpg (8 KB, 246x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
willitend.jpg
8 KB, 246x205
>>692420135
>>
>>692419395
They used this attack as a reason for war.

Or

They killed thousands of there own civilians, destroyed their own financial center killing tons of wallstreet people, costing many Billions to frame some extremist in Afganistan with the hope that they could use it as an excuse to go to war.
>>
>>692420197
They are very proud of the fact that they don't screen callers.
>>
>>692419415

Most people don't pay attention to what happens over their heads. I do, moreso than most people. I have been obsessed with planes and aviation, especially military aviation, since I was a little kid, so my eyes are constantly in the sky. If there's a plane going by, I ALWAYS watch it.

So I tend to notice if there's plane I don't recognize, or a set of lights hovering in the air with blue and red lights that don't seem to be attached to anything. (navigation lights are green, red, white, and amber, not blue). The one I just described is one a LOT of people in my local area saw, there's videos on youtube. That thing hovered there for a long time. First it was only two or three lights, then more joined. It was really odd.
>>
>>692419654

>"Learn physics"
>Has never learned a thing about physics in his life except as it relates to the twin towers falling

I watched them fall bro on that morning. I saw the planes fly into them. The physics made sense. Also I was in grade 9 physics at the time so yeah I'm kind of am expert.
>>
File: hookNose.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hookNose.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1660
>>692417482
Don't tell me you see caring and empathy in Siverstein's eyes. He sucks your soul off your whole body just with his perfidious smile
>>
>>692420135
Like I said, there are too many unanswered questions. That means you DON'T put it to bed, you keep asking the questions.
>>
>>692420215
>durr hurr I agree with Trump
>durr
faggot
>>
>>692419654
...3?
>>
File: lel.jpg (40 KB, 236x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel.jpg
40 KB, 236x421
>>692420312
>>
Secret service gets a blowjob, it ends up in the papers, but you expect me to believe the same clowns can keep a secret like "9/11 was an inside job lolol" . Take your fucking medicine.
>>
>>692419634

see >>692420312
>>
>>692420277
I've yet to hear one of you debunkers explain how 2 450k tone steel frame structures COLLAPSE THROUGH ITSELF in less than 2 hours.

I'll explain for you in 2 words. Controlled demolition.
>>
>>692420356
>Gravity.
>Newtons Law
You should really pay attention in class then kiddo.
>>
>>692420312

>I see UFO's because I always look into the sky and other people don't.

Ok this is just full autism but I will even respond by saying I work under flight paths and I actually do look at the big fucking loud planes that fly across me every 8-12 minutes. Just to see if I can make out patterns and whatnot basically out of boredom. By your logic I should see UFO's all the time then! Of course I don't because they don't fucking exist.
>>
>>692420215
Haha, that meme is an epic win! Would you mind if i uploaded it to iFunny? It could get me featured!
>>
>>692420280
All the signs were there for the attack. And a cabal of Bush, Cheney and Bill Kristol would be able to keep the secret that they allowed 9/11 to happen.

Now, whether they put detonation charges in the Twin Towers? Sketchy. Hard to keep a secret that big. And no Googling is going to show sudden deaths or disappearances of bomb experts post tragedy.
>>
File: 1151522513496.jpg (12 KB, 500x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1151522513496.jpg
12 KB, 500x372
>>692417482
Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane yet it was the 3rd and last building in history to fall at free fall rate in on its own for print.
Yeah, nothing suspicious about that.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (18 KB, 282x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doubt.jpg
18 KB, 282x415
>>692420608
>>
>>692417482
>Also a reminder that every conspiracy theory in existence has been scientifically rebuked by one expert or another.
Kinda like how the conspiracy theory about mass surveillance turned out to be false?

>scientifically rebuked
>>
>>692420608
>I'll explain for you in 2 words.
shitty b9
>>
>>692420798
After the 9/11 flight shutdown... ONLY the bin laden family was allowed to take flight.
These are facts. If it really was an attack, they would not be allowed to flee so easily.
>>
>>692420781
I know I loved the whole "I ALWAYS LOOK AT AIRPLANES
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS"
>>
>>692421061
I'm the same person who has been calling out OPs b8. Just tryna open your eyes.
>>
>>692420781

Well technically "UFO"s do exist
The term "UFO" mean unidentified flying object
So you can see a "UFO"
>>
>>692420936

>Because one conspirac theory is true, all conspiracy theories are true.

Oh boy we got some real fucking down syndrome in the thread now.
>>
>>692419313
>>692419415
>>692419528

Why is it such a stretch to think that somewhere in our massive universe, there's a sentient species that is way ahead of us in terms of technology? Maybe they are even capable of space travel.

>>692420781

Look, i'm not trying to convince anyone. You don't have to believe me. I'm not saying I know what's out there. I'm not that arrogant. I only consider the possibility that not everything is as it seems.

I only described the one because it's the only one that wasn't just me seeing it, LOTS of people in the area reported that one. I asked one of my friends later, who I wasn't even with that day, and he saw it too. They were just lights, they didn't seem to be attached to anything. Quite strange.
>>
I don't mean to be that guy, but my grandpa had a conspiracy theory about the Maryland Police Department that actually turned out to be real so...
>>
seems weird on how we should never forget 9/11, just like the holocaust, any link ?
>>
>>692420781
>UFOs
>don't fucking exist

but they do, given the reports by practically every cross-section of society in the past 100+ years or more, from trained observers like police or unlikely people like the mayor of Topeka in 1897.

Something is actually happening, not just mass hysteria, marsh gas, weather balloons or whatever other stupid shit they're trying to use as plausible deniability.
>>
File: 1464827910323.jpg (34 KB, 253x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464827910323.jpg
34 KB, 253x395
>>692417867
Nigger.......
>>
>>692420798
>All the signs were there for the attack. And a cabal of Bush, Cheney and Bill Kristol would be able to keep the secret that they allowed 9/11 to happen.

"Last year, TSA failed to detect explosives or spot weapons in 95 percent of the internal undercover tests conducted. (http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/29/those-aggravating-airport-lines-its-really-the-tsas-fault-founding-father.html)"
Or the TSA sucks.
>>
>>692421065
Oh yeah, you can Google a juicy piece on the Bush administration flying out the freaking Bin Laden family post-911. That is some seriously fucked up shit.
>>
File: questionable.jpg (4 KB, 141x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
questionable.jpg
4 KB, 141x222
>>692421065
>>
>>692421497

Never said I don't believe an alien species is possible somewhere. In fact just based on math it is a certainty. But the fact that you think you see them every Tuesday night makes you a ham sandwhich.
>>
>>692421497
Because knowing they were visiting us would totally turn this society on its ear. It also means that religion would probably go the way of the dinosaur. I can see why there might be individuals who would want to keep that mythology in place.
>>
>>692421615
triggered this hard
>>
>>692421497

And no you said earlier that you've seen LOTS of UFO's. I can believe one maybe but yeah you sound like a lunatic when you say you see them so much.
>>
>>692421672
Yeah but I'm talking about warnings the US government was receiving that Bin Laden was "determined to strike" possibly using airplanes as bombs. I mean shit, someone did the math and realized the Bush administration would get off with no reprisal.
>>
>>692421309
Except you have no evidence of your claims and you sound like a total Truther faggot
>>
>>692419415
>>692421942


Also dozens would be a stretch. I said I have seen "several," as a simplification. In total I have seen 3, exactly 3, and only one during the day, so I don't even have a lot of hard evidence myself. I didn't claim anything else, don't put words in my mouth.

I DO know what I am talking about, though, when it comes to aviation, that is my autism. So at least trust me when I say I've seen some things that don't normally fly around and aren't known to the public.
>>
>>692422116

see >>692422368
>>
>>692422368

So you admit you're severly autistic. RIP in peace.
>>
File: carsticker5.jpg (17 KB, 640x166) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carsticker5.jpg
17 KB, 640x166
>>
>>692422690

No
>>
File: MeccaCrane.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MeccaCrane.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>692420462
Watch it there Ahkmed, wouldn't want something falling on you.
>>
It's true, Alex Jones told me so.
>>
File: wtc.jpg (525 KB, 2048x1284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtc.jpg
525 KB, 2048x1284
>>692417482
just made this maymay for some stupid game my friend is posting pictures of
>>
File: 1467061741524.jpg (7 KB, 204x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467061741524.jpg
7 KB, 204x208
>>692422625

Oi, I forgot where I was for a second...
>>
>>692417922
>this thing happened
>we can see it happened, there's videos
>"ll0l i dont think it happened"
>>
>>692422859
>durr Trumpz lookin out 4 me
>durr wall durr hurr
>drroool

faggot
>>
>>692419151
>im extremely knowledgeable in aviation cuz i look at planes when they fly by
>>
File: 1398815973655.gif (757 KB, 460x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398815973655.gif
757 KB, 460x335
>>692422351
Except, I've already posted an hour and a half long video with my evidence and opinion.

Where's yours?
>>
>>692422809
How dare you challenge one of the cornerstones of /pol/?
>>
File: bcs_alex_jones.jpg (123 KB, 550x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bcs_alex_jones.jpg
123 KB, 550x234
>>
>>692423494
Simple logic. There is absolutely no evidence that it was a controlled demolition. Bottom line.

Such a conspiracy would be IMPOSSIBLE to keep.
>>
>>692423461

You show no more intelligence than the chimp in your picture. That's not even what I said you dolt.
>>
>conspiracy
>kənˈspɪrəsi

>noun

>a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
>>
File: 1446210576.png (747 KB, 998x726) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446210576.png
747 KB, 998x726
>>692417482
if you DONT believe it was an inside job youre a fucking retard (: if u know the FIRST thing about physics or just logic you would know..so ya know kys
>>
>>692424000
>proving a negative
faggot
no wonder you're a Truther
>>
File: trig.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trig.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>692423439
>gay terrorist detected
>>
File: 1393058836945.gif (555 KB, 215x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393058836945.gif
555 KB, 215x194
>>692423693
No evidence?
You mean;
> The nano-thermite chips found in the Manhattan dust samples
> The explosive skwibs seen floors below the impact zone
> The symmetrical collapse of all 3 buildings.
> Building 7 in itself.... I don't think I even need to get into that.
> The scrambled FAA response fighter team
> The many physical witnesses of explosions on that day.

... Do I need to continue? Because I can.
How about you not waste other /b/ros time by researching this shit yourself.
>>
>>692424256
>durr I follows Trump
>I iz a realz Americanz
>durr
>>
>>692417482
This is bait.
>>
>>692424133
ha you question my TRIPS OF TRUTH? how fucking new are you? look at the allllll the evidence u ignorant fuck. how can people be so blind? yall are brainwashed
>>
>>692417482
Never understood why people think 9/11 wasn't a set up. Hire group of mercenaries, have them pose as janitors to wire building for a few weeks priror to 9/11.

Get them all on a plane to their "next job" in Europe somewhere. Shoot down plane.

No witnesses.
.
>>
>>692424353
no
no
not proof
no
urban legend
so what? shit was exploding, not just masonry

Truther faggot. Go buy an old Air Stream and start your own moving museum exhibit.
>>
Now imagine you're not the ones saying that, you're just observing strangers argue. Doesn't it look kind of sad?
>>
>>692424399
>at the allllll the evidence
on youtube
sounds legit

kek
>>
>>692424353
As a final point here..
No one has yet to explain to me how a 450k tonne steel frame structure can collapse through itself at free fall speed.

You can't. It's physics. If, for some odd reason fire was able to melt or bend the steel (as your government says) The building would have tipped over... Not pile drove through its own foundation.
>>
File: nD9tK4j.gif (895 KB, 296x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nD9tK4j.gif
895 KB, 296x248
>>692424705
why people fucking fabricate evidence? actually just look at the actual video ffs. its OBVIOUS that it was a controlled demolition. but nah convincing people is like trying to convince a retarded brick wall so im out.
>>
File: sure_jan.gif (857 KB, 450x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sure_jan.gif
857 KB, 450x254
>>692419313
>>
>>692424848
you aren't an expert Truther faggot

captcha: JONES MARYLAND
>>
>>692424889
>look at the actual video
that somebody edited to push their Truther agenda

still kekking faggot
>>
>>692424631
Typical sheep. I thought you were about to say those heard explosions were the girders bending.

So, you're one of those people that ignores that part of the story too I see.
>>
>>692424979
check this guy out. the sad fact is non-truthers have zero counters to truther's points. if you have brain cells in your head..you are a truther, no other way about it.
>>
>>692425086
>sheep

says the faggot who gets his "facts" from edited conspiracy videos on youtube
>>
>>692424979
Good explanation. I bet you still believe in santa at your middle school too.
>>
File: 1467088282299.jpg (76 KB, 449x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467088282299.jpg
76 KB, 449x600
>>692424371
Settle down Gay ISIS man.
>>
>>692425166
sorry that simple logic doesn't work for you
>>
>>692418462
>negro
>>
>>692425244
Actually you kind of are believing in Santa, that he's going to hand you the US government doing 911 for Christmas.
>>
>>692425327
>durr I sound like a retard
>like Trump
>heez gonna bild a wal
>durr

fagggot
>>
>>692423827
>I pretty much always know what i am looking at when i see something flying over my head

Thats some talent u have there
>>
File: keyboardwarrior.gif (244 KB, 150x107) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keyboardwarrior.gif
244 KB, 150x107
>>692425506
Hard at work, eh?
>>
File: 1457188163982.jpg (91 KB, 546x1220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457188163982.jpg
91 KB, 546x1220
>>
>>692425399
Fine, dubs speaks.

I still fail to glean the knowledge of how introducing 3 extenuating examples of incidents that haven't been debunked as conspiracies rather suddenly transforms me into a person of color.
>>
File: 1448832534949.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448832534949.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>692425339
oh ya the simple logic of many manyyyy videos showing the tower free fall and implode into itself? melted steel, explosive charges going off etc..that plane would have never taken the tower down and definitely not with an imlplosion. do you know what is physics bud? obviously not. you dont know shit about 9/11 while truthers have researched it thoroughly so just stop.
>>
>>692425667
>durr i agrees with Trump
>fuck muslims fuck mooooodurrrrrhurrr
>i kin closes muh borders durr
>>
>>692425430
The facts are already out there. We're going on the 15 year anniversary. I'm not asking for anything, besides a smarter society.
>>
>>692425742
doesn't prove conspiracy faggot

experts counter that by saying it simply happened deal with it
>>
>>692417482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
>>
>>692425840
There are no "facts" that proved the US government put explosives in the Twin Towers. And you wonder why people think you talk like a faggot.
>>
>>692425635

So I didn't state it very well. Aviation has always been a passion for me, and I know a lot more about it than your average joe. Why is that so hard to understand? I'm not claiming to be smarter than anyone else, just that I do generally know what I'm talking about in terms of aeronautics and aviation.

Notice I'm not weighing in on the other conspiracy theories, as UFOs are the only thing I've personally seen any evidence of.

I could give a fuck less about 9/11 or who killed JFK that shit already happened anyway
>>
>Also a reminder that every conspiracy theory in existence has been scientifically rebuked by one expert or another.

It's a conspiracy!
>>
>>692417482
>Just a reminder that if you believe the US government planned 9/11, you're a fucking retard.
That sounds a lot like something a government that planned 9/11 would say
>>
>>692426039
Again, those nano-termite chips didn't manufacture itself.
I guess those durkas wired the towers to blow themselves before, right?
>>
>>692425742

>Guys planning 9/11
>"Let's do it in a way that is obviously impossible and will draw immediate suspicion, like a plane taking down a building"
>"Sir, there must be a more cunning and subtle way."
>"I don't know, maybe. Does anyone have any better ideas besides the airplane thing?"
>Silence
>"OK let's get lunch, Bruce can you order the planes, thanks."

Thinking this conversation actually happened makes you the dumbest piece of shit on earth.
>>
File: 1466637018454.jpg (267 KB, 1008x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466637018454.jpg
267 KB, 1008x1500
>>692425946
oh my god. lmao u actually believe these "experts" that say "it happened deal with it" ?? do you ever have an original fucking thought in your head or you just do what people tell you to and think what they say you should think. depressing really.


>pic very related
>>
>>692426124
Not that anon who's trolling you, but if those objects weren't military aircraft, then what were they, in your opinion?

Keep in mind that there is no known knowledge of terrestrial aircraft being able to do maneuvers such as sudden right angle turns.
>>
>>692426240
Yes but your talking points do. There is no evidence "nanite chips" were found in the wreckage. This is stupid cringing faggotry.
>>
>>692417867
>accentuating circumstances
>>
>>692425809
You forgot to call me a faggot. Or even fagggot.

You still get paid anyway?
>>
>>692426398
I don't jump to conclusions using sketchy sources and conjectures as you're doing, anon.

The default setting stands unless it can be debunked. And it hasn't. And no a bunch of paranoid videomakers haven't "debunked" anything, either.
>>
>>692426369
ya..no thats not actually how it happened ?? wtf youre a fucking idiot. over simplifying it like that. you have no idea what their plan was or how they went about it so just stfu stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>692426660
I get a storebought cheeseburger every 6th reply.
>>
Nice try FBI
>>
>>692426716

Oh and you do? You tell me then.
>>
File: muslimGFdinner.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muslimGFdinner.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>692426556
to be fair, a lot of people did died because of eternal bleeding.
>>
>>692426541
Nigga, are you retarded? You should probably educate yourself before talking about a topic.

>Next 2 pics are related.

Captcha : Select the plane pictures.
>>
>>692426875
inb4 youtube link
>>
File: cut3.jpg (75 KB, 592x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cut3.jpg
75 KB, 592x465
>>692426541
>>692426902
>Please educate
>>
>>692426902
I already know what a Truther is: you
>>
>>692426925

Inb4 Wikipedia link
>>
>>692426972
inb4 another youtube link
>>
>>692427055
Wikipedia is sourced faggot

Alex's semen stained videos aren't
>>
>>692427007
Is that suppose to be an insult? Or just a lack of evidence on your end?
>>
people on /b/ keep getting dumber and dumber.
>>
>>692427149
>can't prove Jews did 9/11
>complaining about lack of evidence

your trolls are shitty faggot
>>
Not only didKennedy'swidow suspectJohnson, Robert F.Kennedydid as well. Barr McClellan, in his book, “Blood, Money & Power: HowL.B.J.Killed J.F.K.,” relates a story that he heard from a business partner of one of LyndonJohnson'schief agents in the conspiracy, Edward A.Clark.Oct 18, 2014

Jackie Kennedy believed Lyndon Johnson killed JFK | Communities ...

www.commdiginews.com › news-2 › jac...

>692417482
>>
>>692427166

Make me, you faggot
>>
>>692426972
kek
>>
>>692426693
it has been debunked dude. like literally if you have even a tiny grasp on physics you can see that it was a controlled demolition (also the way the towers were constructed it would be literally impossible for it to implode as it did without explosives) and the molten steel thing is just painfully obvious. do some RESEARCH. its not that hard dude. jesus christ.
>>
>>692427270
Johnson mysteriously died shortly after going on a huge rant about the US government
>>
>>692427370
>it was a controlled demolition
source: mytrutherass.com
>>
>>692427370
>do some RESEARCH
OK
I'll google some VIDEOS
from YOU TUBE
so I can be EDUCATED
like YOU
Truther FAGGOT
>>
>>692427370
No research is needed. It's enough to have watched demolition shows on Discovery to see how perfectly those buildings fell (especially the one that wasn't hit).

The evil part of me thinks that if people are so stupidly blind that they can't see what is so obvious, then the race deserves to fail, or at least get mostly wiped out so we can start climbing again and maybe get it right the next time.
>>
File: 4MZit_bP.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4MZit_bP.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
you guys are all fucking stupid. Kyle did 9/11.
>>
>>692427447
for the like 20th time..if you know ANYTHING about physics you can just see it yourself from the many videos. like my god you people are sheeple
>>
>>692427250
The american government is full of jews.

That being said, I personally haven't accused anyone for being responsible.
(Even though theres also proof the US government let it happen, but thats another issue.)
My point, was don't believe everything you hear. Think for yourself.
>>
>>692427634
>they can't see what is so obvious
too bad you can't prove it
>>
File: 1443276490506.png (411 KB, 590x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443276490506.png
411 KB, 590x576
>"List your sources"

Implying that 4chan works that way....
>>
>>692427718

both of you need a major bitch slapping and a kick to the balls
>>
>>692417482
Argument based on authority, what a fallible fuck.
Shill / 10
>>
>>692426124
Im not even denying ufo's existence but just the fact that u claim to have seen dozens based on the color of their lights is fucking stupid.
>>
>>692427712
and what is your physics background?
i personally have studied astro physics and quantum physics at MIT. so i know a thing or two.
>>
>>692427789
truth
>>
>>692427526
>>692427634
HOW ARE MULTIPLE VIDEOS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR YOU.
no seriously if a video cant convince you, you are fucking braindead
>>
>>692427712
still not proof
you are not an expert
you are a sputtering neckbeard talking shit you saw on a video somewhere
you are probably a Trump Tard too
>>
>>692427713
>think for yourself
see Jews everywhere
>>
>>692427822
no I'm actually just countering with simple logic to post after post of paranoid flights of fantasy
faggot you should be buying me a beer
>>
>>692428001
Are you the same fag replying to everyone?
I'm pretty sure you're just in denial.

>Bring back IDs Moot, you newfag.
>>
>>692426471

I actually consider it to be much more likely that they ARE military aircraft, using advanced tech that is in testing phase, or possible captured alien tech. I think it's way less likely that there's aliums visiting us all the time, and more likely that there have been infrequent visits to our planet.

I don't think it's out of the question that maybe somebody from some other world crashed here, maybe ran out of fuel, etc, shit that happens during flight. The wreckage would then be recovered and then be analyzed and advance our current tech.

I'm not going to say I have any proof, obviously, except what my own eyes have seen.

I saw another UFO one night while I was driving past Mather AFB. I was heading south. This thing came from my left, it appeared to be huge and had 8 very bright white lights on the front, shaped like a V. It had no navigation/marker lights.

It seemed to be flying way too slowly for an airplane. My view was blocked after it went over my head, until the trees cleared and I saw the back of it, floating over the runway at what I'd guess was 500 meters. I can't be sure of the proportions, distance, or altitude because it was night time and I was driving and couldn't stop on the road I was on without causing an accident.

The back appeared to be horizontally diamond shaped. Based on knowing it had a V shaped set of lights in the front and a diamond shaped back. Since I was only able to see the very front, blinded by white lights, and then the very back of it for a fleeting few seconds, I estimated it to look something akin to an Imperial Star Destroyer (yes, I know, have your laughs, but it was the closest thing I could think of without having actually SEEN the whole thing). It was big. I estimate it would have been similar in size to a C-17 or a C-5.

My 3rd sighting was just a floating blue ball of light that hovered, went suddenly down, suddenly up, and disappeared. I can't confirm that one as anything, maybe it was ball lightning
>>
>>692427983
yeah multiple edited videos any faggot can put up on Youtube--totally evidence of a govt conspiracy

you have to be trolling
no one is this cringe
>>
>>692428211
>can't prove the JOOZE did 9/11
>accuses other posters of being in denial
>>
>>692418683
Why would you need thousands of people to hijack a couple of planes?
Seems to me around 10 or 15 high power individuals get access to planes and 5 people think they're doing it for god.
>>
>>692427884

In what post did I say I'd seen dozens? Find it.

I'll give you a clue: it isn't there, I didn't say that.
>>
>>692428242
>too slow for an airplane
for something that size? gotta be impossible
>>
>>692428443
Just saying
there would be over a 1000 people involved in some way, not just hijacking planes, but in covering up such a conspiracy. Simply not possible to keep a secret with that many people (or more) involved.
>>
>>692428490

If it was a normal airplane that relied on aerodynamics to fly, yea it'd be impossible. That's kind of my point, is that no airplane flies like that, and I didn't fucking imagine it, so what is it?
>>
>>692428242
>crashed here and ran out of fuel

U really think advanced spieces are traveling interstellary using fucking fuel? Stopping for oil changes and shit cmon broski
>>
>>692428671
I don't know, but it's intriguing. And totally puts OP's claim about experts in the dirt.
>>
>>692427893
>>692428001
what is law of inertia what is conservation of energy.

watch the videooooooooooooo.
you dont have to be a fucking "expert"

>im a retarded drone person who trusts only in "experts" because its dangerous to think for myself

please die so you dont pass on your genes.
>>
>>692428729
your mom did
but she's not that advanced
>>
>>692418454
Bah brah, I totally have legit scientific sources disproving every and all conspiracies ever.
>>
>>692428828
>you dont have to be a fucking "expert"
actually you kind of do, that's my point faggot

and your paranoid ravings do not reflect expert testimony
>>
>>692428828
>im a retarded drone person
glad we're finally getting somewhere
>>
>>692428783

I'm betting there's hover technology already, personally. There's too many sightings of hovering objects that do crazy things that shouldn't be possible according to our current understanding of physics and aerodynamics.
>>
>>692427893
Shut up cunt, you're probably some fat mildly-autistic American who sits on his ass all day and lives off of his parents. You haven't studied shit.
>>
>>692418075
It was proposed in 1962, decades before 9/11. They are unrelated.
>>
>>692429239
If there were, then my question is when are they going to start introducing that technology into society? Why keep this antiquated fossil-fuel burning version of it going?
>>
File: 3kObFg2Q.jpg (24 KB, 501x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3kObFg2Q.jpg
24 KB, 501x485
>mfw I started this thread as a troll expecting it to fall off page 10 but it's gotten over 200 replies and shows no signs of slowing down
>>
>>692417482
If a random guy takes out a Life insurance policy on his wife, that will pay out 1,000,000 times his investment when she dies, then the next day she dies - of the most unlikely possible way..

but out of respect people who suspect it was the Husband who killed the wife, are called idiots, but one day when it's shown (In this case probably our Childrens' Children will see through the BS) then you will say, whelp I had a sneaking suspicion but you know I didn't want to stir the waters, not my place...

It's weak minded people like you that are the reason evil and greedy men like that can get away with Mass murder for profit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH-oeWoEJIk
>>
>>692419078
LOL
that's what an investment is. the US gains money while in war
>>
>>692417482
the cockpit door did 911
>>
>>692429475

Think about how much money fossil fuel makes, why would they want to give up that money? That's the first reason that comes to mind.

Who knows? I don't claim to know why, I just know what I've seen.
>>
>>692419654
i think troll
i not even sure it wasn't someone besides whoever media/government said it was but this post is just kek all day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJtLoDTg5kQ

0:35 How does that not look like an explosion to you sheep fags?
The incredibly heavy steel walls are being projected a good 50-100 feet initially.

Like come on guys. I'm actually really disappointed if you gov fags aren't trolling. Thats gravity in like elementary school physics.
>>
Patrick Star did 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqEcjxbItv4
>>
>>692418510
>It is a fulfillment of scripture
ignorant infidel
>>
So far it is clear that 9/11 was commited by terrorists however it could have been easily a false flag operation.
>>
stewardess, tear down that cockpit door the terrorist said
>>
why did the 3rd building next to world trade center also crash
>>
>>692430731

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1sjvlwTRE
>>
>>692421500
what was it?
>>
>>692417482
Well it depends what you call a conspiracy. There's a lot of documented historical events that people call conspiracies- for instance, the CIA overthrowing democratic governments in countries like Guatemala and Iran and replacing them with dictatorships, or protecting drug pipelines in countries like Nicaragua, Laos, Columbia and Afghanistan instead of spending money on bribes. I'm not arguing with you about 9/11, but, there's overwhelming evidence to the point of objectivity that the invasion of Iraq was premeditated murder started by the "Project for a New American Century" political think tank group in the 90's. Hell, some people consider global warming a conspiracy too, and plenty of paid "scientists" working for Exxon and Koch have said plenty to try to rebuke it. What is a conspiracy? One could say it's any evidence that the government tries to deny. And the government's tried to deny plenty.
>>
File: NIGERIA.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NIGERIA.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>692425715
Nigger talk
>>
>>692417482
>if you believe the US government planned 9/11, you're a fucking retard

That's pretty unfair to actual retards.

> every conspiracy theory in existence

The 9/11 hijackers were co-conspirators ...

The news reporters had every reason to believe it was an act of terrorism by Muslim extremists ... kinda like how anyone who's ever been lied to by the government had every reason to believe the government was lying to them.
>>
>>692426369
thinking that's how the conversation went down makes you the dumbest piece of shit on earth
>>
>>692417867
eyewitness accounts are the shittiest form of evidence in existence. look at an 'optical illusion,' which is really just your brain fucking up, and tell me we can trust what some jerkoff sees in the night sky.
>>
>>692430731
The government will tell you it was because of fires from falling debris, but after doing a little research on highrise fires... There has only been 3 buildings that have fully collapsed due to fire. Ironically, all three were on the same day.

So, the obvious answer goes back to Controlled Demolition.

But why that building, when some of the other buildings in the world trade center complex were more damaged and still remained standing?

That is a good question, which we will probably never find out in our lifetime.
My guess, was either renovation (It's where One world Trade Center is now located) OR to delete some super top secret shit, which leads to a bigger picture.

Renovation is probable though. This was a planned attack, leading back to 1997, and maybe even past.
>>
>>692428981
nah, you really dont you god damn retard (: newtons laws of physics proves it was an inside job. its really not that hard if you use your brain for like 2 seconds. i know that wont happen though. oh btw im an expert on nutrition (got a degree) and you should drink at least a cup of bleach a day for a healthy immune system.
>>
>>692431802

What optical illusion came in on landing approach to Mather AFB and shone 8 bright lights in my eyes while I was driving?
>>
>>692430254
retards itt be like

>ITS EDITED THO
>>
>>692417482
Yes it is. Because, money>new yorkers.
>>
>>692417482
I'm pretty sure and hoping that this is bait OP but just incase.

You would have to be a complete fucking idiot to think that the US GOV would never lie to you, that they would always tell you the truth no matter, and that there are no ulterior motives with any of the actions that are commenced by said government.

Blind loyalty in the government is idiotic and not patriotism, patriotism is standing for your people and your country, the US GOV doesn't stand for or adhere itself for the old values that this country once had, it;s slowly turning into an empire with no bounds, nothing wrong with that as long as no land is lost.

US knew of 9-11, they let it happen and they knew of it several months prior, but never did a damn thing about it, they were involved with it also, don't be an idiot OP and think for yourself for once.

>aliens are real
>reversed engineered technology from them
>most ufo sightings nowadays are top secret experimental aircraft being tested
>9-11 was planned
>trump will become president
>hillary will get indicted
>>
>>692429646

Thousands of people in those towers, many are very rich. Odds are pretty high that on any given day people were taking life insurance policies. Even if people updated policy every 5 years that's 2 every single day.
>>
>>692418510

>We know the biographies of each member of the team that was responsible.

We know that 15 of them were Saudis and that Saudi funds Muslim extremists. We also know that Saudi intelligence works with Israeli Mossad and the CIA because they aren't big fans of Iran, a country the CIA sold anti-missiles they bought with Columbian drug money they made selling crack in South Central LA. This is fact.

Nope, 9/11 couldn't possibly be a conspiracy.

The government never lies to us.

> yep conspiracytards are just undiagnosed paranoid schizos

This is an insult to actual paranoid schizophrenics.

Paranoid Schizophrenia was a term popularized by the CIA to discredit the people they tortured during the MK Ultra program. Again, this is fact. At best beliefs in something you have no reason to believe is psychosis except conspiracy theories have plenty of reason to believe their theories and you're even dumber than they are so what does that make you? You aren't a psychologist and you definitely aren't a psychiatrist.
>>
>>692417482
911 wasn't a conspiracy but there are plenty other conspiracy theories that have been true. Grouping them all together is ignorant
>>
Hitler did the moon landing on 9/11
>>
>>692433415
Saying 9/11 wasn't a fallacy is much more ignorant.
>>
>>692433065

This guy gets it. Keep speaking truth, anon.
>>
>>692419042
>Saying that you can't cover this shit up unless you have a way to wipe memory or kill about a 1000 people without leaving a trace.

The nerve gas they actually use to do this all the time is probably about 99.99% effective. I feel bad for the handful of people out there who retain the information they acquire while they are presumed to be unconscious.

The Philadelphia Experiment happened and remnants of this chemical weapons program continues to this day using the American public as test subjects. Have any strange dreams lately?
>>
>>692417482
Uh the Watergate scandal was a conspiracy theory before it actually came out to the piblic
>>
>>692417482
Every conspiracy theory...really? I believe in a conspiracy about 911...not that it was an inside job (that's just stupid), just that there were probably more warnings and a lot of people who dropped the ball then lied about it to keep their jobs.
As for other conspiracies...kindly look up "Operation Snow White", "Project MKUltra", or any other number of conspiracies that were proven to be correct.
>>
>>692417482

The bait is real.
>>
>>692433065

You are brainwashed.

> Aliens are not real, they are science fiction, just like everything in space from black holes to fucking quasars and big bangs.
> there is no reversed engineered from fucking extraterrestrials, get the fuck outta here
> yes, ufo sighitngs are nothing but manmade aircraft
> 9/11 was indeed planned, by the minority of so-called jewish people who control the US government, banks and media.
> trump will not become president. He is a puppet. Just like Clinton is a puppet, and Sanders. They are politicians, but they are actors as well. They are literally getting paid to do that freak show on television, to distract the people from th real issues of the world.
> Hillary will not get indicted. She has too much power and many, many connections
>>
>>692434878
Kek, you're talking to a 1st lieutenant airforce officer about shit I've personally seen and know, trying to convince me otherwise of what i've seen, go fuck yourself you dumb fuck.

I'm glad there are people like you still around, because it makes my job way easier.
>>
>>692435502

>kek

GTFO. You most surely still play fucking video games. Keep on believing in aliens and fucking everything you see on jew-owned news outlets.
>>
>>692417482

What about conspiracies that have significant supporting evidence or have been proven through leaked documents, like the assassination of Fred Hampton?
>>
>>692435814
it doesnt matter because apparetnly to the OP, all conspiracys are for dumb fucks and there is no way that any can become true.
>>
>>692428599
Why though. Explain why other than just "it would have to be that way".
>>
File: 1465530497273.jpg (45 KB, 387x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465530497273.jpg
45 KB, 387x468
>>692417482
NICE TRY, AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!
>>
File: 1394929715177.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394929715177.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>692434878
You just contradicted yourself and you don't even realize it.
You said aliens aren't real, yet refuted the big bang theory in the same sentence.

Are you one of you church fags who thinks the human race came to existence 2000 years ago, created by god so he can completely ignore it for the rest of eternity?
If one magician 2000 years ago wanted to create life, he wouldn't place one species called human into the entire endless universe.
>>
>>692418658
God, that explains a lot.
>>
File: 1291107432021.jpg (92 KB, 694x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1291107432021.jpg
92 KB, 694x642
>>692436183

>2000
>Jesus born year 0
>we're in 2016
>he thinks ANYBODY thinks that the human race came into existence the same time Jesus was born

Come on, if you're gonna rip on stupid people you have to make sure you don't sound equally stupid.
>>
>>692419078
That gummint loss is all private profit, for Halliburton and Blackwater, to name but two.
>>
>>692436642
Does it look like I give a dick? I give about as much effort in my /b/ responses as I do fapping.
>>
911 dubs inside job
>>
>>692417482
>you're a fucking retard

I like 9/11 conspiracy theories not so much because I think the government would send its own people to die for a cause they have nothing to do with (cough, Vietnam) but mostly because it's a thought experiment and a good lesson in history, physics, marketing, psychology, global politics, etc. This stuff isn't for retarded people.

What does anyone who buys into the official story learn that's so useful? They couldn't even point to Afghanistan on a map, let alone tell you what the Mujahideen was or why the US government gave them billions of dollars.

Rejecting the official story is beneficial to people and in my view it's a gut-check of a generation. Do you think? If you don't have a healthy sense of skepticism then the answer is orobably no.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>692417482
>>
File: 1463229033874.jpg (24 KB, 600x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463229033874.jpg
24 KB, 600x596
>>692436877
>le wasn't trying excuse

Your response was as dumb as the post you responded to.
>>
I'm surprised no one has even mentioned the Pentagon yet.

> 'plane' crashes into Pentagon, destroying the EXACT offices that held all information concerning a nearly TRILLION dollars that had simply vanished from Defense Dept. books.
> No plane parts in the debris
> Hole not quite big enough for a plane... but perfect size for cruise missle
> ALL surveillance camera footage collected by the FBI and never shown
> NO FUCKING PLANE DEBRIS
>>
>>692417482
Lets assume the world banks did it to incite another war to profit from it.

Have to ask yourself
Why would the world banks want to do that?
Because they make money by earning interest on other peoples debt
And what drives people into debt more than anything in the world??? War
>>
File: 1466825824823.jpg (66 KB, 340x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466825824823.jpg
66 KB, 340x500
>>692418462
You already were one, mentioning or not mentioning anything won't make you any less a nigger.
>>
>>692437601
>Trying on /b/.... End your own suffering newfag
>>
>>692420798
That's because Marvin Bush was in charge of security at the World Trade Center.
>>
>>692421542
Exactly!
>>
>>692437628
there was a bomb planted in it

can't find the pictures in my files

basically there was a lone camera taking constant pictures
1 framr shows pentagon all good
2nd frame shows a bomb going off within the pentagon
3rd frame showd smoke and debris everywhere

someone placed a bomb within the room your taking about, i hope i didn't delete that picture
>>
>>692417482
What about the Tuskegee Airmen?
>>
File: Shit.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shit.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>
File: you.jpg (44 KB, 948x928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you.jpg
44 KB, 948x928
>>692429607
Bump
>>
>>692418683
You don't have to actual perform the terrorist act.

You just have to not stop it when it happens to further the agenda.
>>
>>692418805
Freedom of information act, bud. Look up MK Ultra if you wanna hear some fucked up shit.
>>
>>692438804
Exactly! Good on you for having enough sense to know whats up, bro. And I've never known about the planted bomb angle; the cruise missle was just my own hypothesis.
>>
>>692431802

Smartest fucking anon I've ever seen on this shithole website. Good on you for not being fucking retarded, anon.
>>
>>692438804
>>692437628

Not to mention the obstacle course of street lights and populated areas the highjacked pilot had to fly through.

An ace pilot in the air force said he wouldnt be able to fly in the same path himself.
>>
>>692417482
>rebukd
>>
>>692433722
So, you believe the government is capable of wiping out thousands of people / people's memories to cover up an extravagant hoax, but at the same time they're so inept that this is all blatantly obvious to you, an uninformed imbecile?
>>
>>692439584
How about this for thought; Operation Northwoods.
Look it up if your not firmiliar.

Imagine that, on a real-world event on September 11. The US government came up with Northwoods in the 60s with Cuba. It would have been real easy to pull off today.
>>
>>692418084
Turd
>>
The fact that this thread exists, and that there are literally MILLIONS of people who believe the govt was involved in some way or another is proof that they haven't succeeded in covering up jack shit. It's now a policy of damage control by calling anyone who questions their 'official' story a nutcase.
>>
File: thequestion.jpg (403 KB, 648x968) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thequestion.jpg
403 KB, 648x968
The hero we need, not the hero we deserve
>>
>>692440337
I haven't heard of it until now, but I'll damn-sure lok it up. Thanks Anon!
>>
W7%*i6-]%$([email protected]_}sev)><^&
($%[email protected]%}3^ri$*i)ns
>>
>>692439810

> So, you believe the government is capable of wiping out thousands of people

Do you know what electro-convulsive therapy is/does? What I'm saying it's already a commonly accepted fact that various institutions have been able to wipe memories for decades.

> they're so inept that this is all blatantly obvious to you, an uninformed imbecile?

It would be blatantly obvious to anyone with any experience in these matters. They make up for their ineptitude at keeping secrets with basic psychology: they don't have to silence me if they can surreptitiously manipulate you into doing it for them. They don't even need chemicals to brainwash you ...
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 53


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.