Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Tell me your secrets, /b/. Years ago, I had a brown friend I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 38
File: we-all-have-secrets.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
we-all-have-secrets.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
Tell me your secrets, /b/.

Years ago, I had a brown friend I played soccer with. Seemed like a nice fellow and all.

One day he asked me for a huge favour. He wanted me to do him the honour of punishing his white girlfriend for kissing another man.

I basically raped a crying girl while he called her a slut and stuff. He was telling me what he wanted me to do to her, and it gets really degrading. I could tell she really loved my friend, because she took it all.

After that, I went outside and threw up.
>>
>>692274193
it's cool man, you must've been a hell of a friend.

what degrading stuff was involved?
>>
>>692274193
I accidentally brought a retarded midget to orgasm 3 times in 20 minutes trying to dislodge a turd from her vagina.
>>
>>692274193
my car's friend tried to mom me in the back of my moms finger
>>
I tell my mother and my realtives that all is okay with my life. I have no money, my salary is below average, and hunger, but won't tell them not to dissapoint them.
>>
>>692274193
Had a very average looking old woman suck my dick in a public toilet while her creepy husband watched.
>>
>>692274525
or more accurately scoop everything I could out before she went off again.
>>
i have a massive crush on my friend anna, i hope we get married. only problem is i've got a gf, sorry there

thas my other secret, why dont i care about my gf
>>
>>692274193
>when i was 14 i took pictures of my best friends sleeping
> just basic cock and butt pics
> to send to this girl online because she was begging for it and wouldnt show me any more pictures of her unless i sent her pictures of "myself"
> still feel bad, especially now that i realize i probably sold pics of my best friend to some pedo shit for fake pictures of some girl off an amatuer pic site or something
>>
File: tmp_5290-348s-986475554.jpg (26 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5290-348s-986475554.jpg
26 KB, 348x348
>>692274525
What in the actual fuck. Time to tell a story

>Mfw I have no face
>>
I'm a manly man on the outside but i absolutely love sissy and feminization stuff on the inside and have even bought some womens clothing and sex toys etc.
>>
me and my gf's grandpa fucked my gf and her younger sister
>>
>>692275076
>start overnight work at a group home
>everyone here has an iq below 70
>one profoundly retarded midget
>so small because she is literally a 75 year old baby
>cant walk
>makes baby noises in ancient vocal cords
>first time changing her
>first time changing anybody
>lift up diaper and see no poop on her butt
>easy
>pull it all the way off and see her pubes are covered in shit
>not sure what happened
>wipe off her pubes and asshole but notice more green poop is coming from somewhere
>its from her vagina
>wipe some more there
>she grunts and shifts
>her eyes open a little wider
>>
>>692274426
Dragged my balls across her face and made her lick my sack and asshole, bit her tits hard enough to leave teeth marks, shoved my toes into her mouth, rough throat fucking, rough anal with her hands tied behind her back, shot my load into her mouth and made her swallow, pissed on her in the bath tub. I might have left out a few but that's all I remembered.

It seemed like a good idea at first. She was really pretty, but in the end, rape isn't my thing.
>>
>>692275521
>pull out as much as i can
>there is still so much there, i'm sure of it
>gone through so many baby wipes
>go back in for round two
>have to go a little deeper
>she is making more noise now
>starting to get way too uncomfortable
>as i pull some out with my finger she starts to groan
>feel the walls of her pussy contract
>juice and poop come sliding out
>stumble backwards into a chest of drawers
>tears well up in my eyes
>she is staring at the ceiling
>moaning
>almost crying but this is my first day
>at a new job
>i wont quit now

be back after a cigarette if anyone is reading
>>
>>692274626
Was she at least hot?
>>
>>692275891
im still reading, you're a brave guy, i salute you for putting up with that job
>>
>>692274193
 that's hard dude
>>
>>692274786
Who's idea was it?
>>
>>692274995
This right here is fuckin hilarious to me
>>
>>692274626
this sentence structure needs to become a meme
>>
I've been pretending to be a virgin for every girl I fuck.
I've already fucked 3 girls and each one thought I was a virgin.
No idea how long I can keep this up.
>>
>>692276154
somebody should get onto that
>>
>>692274995
kek
>>
I post bananas in ylyl threads
>>
It was me, I stole the cookies from the cookie jar
>>
>>692276281
You fucking monster
>>
>>692276167
I did that too
>>
>>692275891
how can anyone not want to read more of this cliffhanger
>>
>>692276167
Well played, sir.
>>
I confessed to a weird sexual incident with a masseuse in front of my psychiatrist, case worker and father to make them feel bad in an act of rebelion .. it didn't do shit and only made me get ptsd

now I suffer from emotioanl flashbacks where I get embarassed and ashamed like in the psychiatrist's office where I confessed only 1000x worse and then I get under the blanket and wait for it to be over
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 456x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 456x541
>>692276281 you should post Reptar instead.
>>
I jerked of using my mom's panties this morning and I cummed where her vagina goes
>>
I kept this a secret for so long so why not share it one internet, When i was about 6-7 i was having a sleep over with a friend of mine we are both boys. We didn't know any better so we both got naked and then we would take turns going under the cover and putting each others dicks in each of our mouths. Any comments?
>>
>>692275246
Ayyyyy, another alpha in the streets sissy in the sheets. What's up?
>>
When I was 10, I had a crush on my family doctor. She was this super fine Chinese lady late 20's or something. One time I was feeling pains in my left nut and told my parents. They took me to the doctor's and she pulled down my pants and fondled my balls. I have never concentrated so hard to not pop a boner in my life.
>>
>>692275891
>know i need to get back to work
>I want to get it done as fast as possible
>speed up my game
>she is constantly chirping and squirming
>get as much out as i can before she spasms a second time
>tears are streaming down my face
>10.70 an hour
>i'll have made somewhere around 3.50
> trash can is almost full
>go back one more time
>she rockets off almost instantly
>i think i got it all
>i cant look at her thrust her pelvis another time
>put on a new diaper
>she is staring up at nothing
>relaxed smile
>in obvious bliss
>probably her first time
>i put her blankets back on and turn the light off
>co worker asked me what took so long
> i said i had trouble finding the wet wipes
>too ashamed to tell anyone
>2 days later she gets a UTI
>make a deal with every overnight that i will do every single thing we need to do as long as they change her through the night
>been 1 year and havent had to change her since

I've also been covered in piss and shit at an airport, but that's not really a secret.
>>
Blackmailed a coworkers wife for pics and vids. Posted a few here, and now other pics of her are everywhere.

Every time I post this, someone seems to know who she is. I've had relatives and former male friends of hers figure it out, and they still want the nudes. I love it.
>>
>>692274193
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
>>
>>692276831
link to the vids?
prefer those over the pics
>>
>>692276874
Why does your secret sound so damn familiar?
>>
Had somewhat of an affair with this woman I knew for a long time; She told her fiancee but we still see each other from time to time
sorry not sorry i guess
>>
i have a full stash of spy vids of random people, including my stepdaughter fingering, neighbour showering, etc ...
>>
>>692277159
any chance of uploading the stepdaughter one?
>>
>>692277159
>stepdaughter fingering

that's a good spot to start anon, dump away
>>
Every time i sleep next to a female relative i have a almost impossible to kick urge to grope them and have been caught twice and i have even done so less than a month ago.
>>
I jerk off to a couple girls i used to talk to because they're fucking hot
>>
>>692277251
what happened when you got caught?

i used to grope my cousin when she slept over, I never actually got to slide my hand under her clothes though
>>
>>692276962
I've only ever put one up and took it down shortly after. I sometimes send it to the people who know her.
>>
>>692277317
It was with the ugly cousin sadly. Future femanazi

First time i was young like 6
I told her let me touch you pussy or i am gonna hit you. Simple as that

More recently. I decided to try and touch her breasts. They look like manboobs to sadly.

She faked being asleep and i was to fucking retarded to realize it.
After a while i dry humped her and used her hand to jerk myself off
>>
>>692274193
The ignorance and delusion might've slightly gotten to me a little, but I also haven't been exercising too much lately.
>>
>>692277438
send it to my email, i'll keep it to myself if you prefer.
[email protected]
>>
>>692276705
I did that kind of shit too, but with my cousin
>>
>>692277706
Nah...
>>
>>692277981
Same here pal
>>
I frequently think my dad's a pedophile and fucked me up psychologically that I frequently submit to male's in the form of a nervous gulp that I construe as a metaphorical dick suck.
Consequently I see every male as a potential threat and frequently lash out on aggression even though they're trying to be friendly.
>>
My only friend is somewhat retarded and blind and the only reason i hang out with him is because he's the only person who will actually take the time to listen to me. He might not understand alot of what i say but im trust him more than i do my own family
>>
>>692276709
Right now wondering where to by more clothing in order to be sluttier during happiness time. How's it there?
>>
>>692274193
Im a faggot and i will never admit it
>>
I've avoided going to a mental therapist for the last 11-12 years because I don't believe that I am worth fixing, or that there was not anything to fix. I have today been told that I have a borderline personality disorder, well that explains a helluva lot. I hate myself more than I ever did, but I feel like killing myself is too easy and would rather spend my life hating myself. But I don't know whether that's just me being a coward or whether I really do hate myself. I certainly know that I'm not a good person and I certainly know that one day I will end my own life whether it's now or 20 years from now.

I'm 28. From England. Sandnigger. I have a wife. I have two children. I have left my religion. I have what some people would call a decent job; and yet in the midst of it all, I don't know who I am. I don't know what I am. I don't know what I want of myself. I just want to go, but where, when, how, I don't know.

Fuck me, I should kill myself. Soon. Jesus.
(By Jesus I mean "Jesus Christ I'm fucked either way".)
>>
"I frequently think my dad's a pedophile and fucked me up psychologically that I frequently submit to male's in the form of a nervous gulp that I construe as a metaphorical dick suck."

This...this is the greatest thing I have read today. Holy fucknuts...
>>
I used to jerk off to my sister alot, ended up making nudes of her by putting her face on nude models, i created thousands of these pictures, sometimes id spend hours making the perfect looking one, only to secure delete them afterwoods
one night she came to stay over in cabin i was in a caravan park, fell asleep, she did too, it was bout 3 am, i woke up started jerking it, took my boxers off and stood up, she was still asleep, kept fapping, got so horny i wanted her, figured fuck it ill fuck her, ripped her blankets off, jumped on her pulled her hair back, i told her to give me a blowjob, she declined, struggled, i put my hands over her mouth, she struggled, this continued for a while, until i finally got up, left the room, she ran out, i drove off, she hates me, has charges against me, never see her again, 20 year restraining order and existing court charges i have to face in a few months, fuck.

Moved in with some random friends of wife, was into wifes friend, one day the shower door was open, could see her reflection in the mirror, fapped. Sent her dickpics while she was in the room, could see them come up on facebook as she was scrolling, she got up and was mad at me. Nothign really came of it, later kept messaging her dick pics, shes mad too.

Fucked wifes best friend, she found out, was mad, but still together.
>>
>>692279042
seconded.
saving to my copypasta folder
>>
>>692276785
DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
>>
>>692279042
Hooray.

Why?
>>
>>692279149
absolute mad man
>>
>>692279294
Kill yourself
>>
>>692277039
Fat kid from The Goonies.
>>
>>692278921
i need attention illness is such a nice way of living in the modern society. People even encourage to be a fucking faggot in order to have meaning.
>>
>>692279450

In a society where life no longer has any perceived purpose, we're faced with the unknown.

We either accept our ignorance; or we search for an answer that we'll never find. It's oblivion.
>>
i lost my virginity to my stepfather.

>im a male though.
>>
>>692279716
life has no real high and mighty purpose nor does it have to. just live in a way that is good for you and others and thus find happiness and some sort of meaning in that.
>>
>>692276829
Absolutely horrifying story. Thanks
>>
>>692279897
so you fucked your stepfather in da pussy?
>>
I've sent dickpics to every girl on facebook I know.
Most of them delete me off facebook, some told my wife I sent them. No one really was into it.

I still do it though.. ;P
>>
>>692280220

no.
>>
File: 1415631891511.jpg (11 KB, 210x150) Image search: [Google]
1415631891511.jpg
11 KB, 210x150
>>692274525
Gold
>>
>>692280436
thanks that explains everything
>>
>>692276829
Jesus fuck not for no god damn 10.70 an hour. Fuck that. How long ago was this though, like long enough that that used to be way above min?
>>
>>692279341
NO you kill yourself kid
>>
>>692276874
>>692277039

Goonies reference ...
>>
File: Mock.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Mock.png
15 KB, 500x500
>>
File: ventures.jpg (113 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
ventures.jpg
113 KB, 650x487
>>
File: --CheckEm--.jpg (21 KB, 332x370) Image search: [Google]
--CheckEm--.jpg
21 KB, 332x370
Boom
>>
>>692280709
singlesfag
>>
File: sis.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sis.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
i like hearing how /b/ fucks my sister
>>
>>692280592
You're the underageb& faggot that listens to shit-tier angsty teen music. Do the world a favour and cut yourself properly next time.
>>
I try really hard to be normal and make friends and it goes well bit when I come home every night I just sit there and wonder how long I can keep it up. Socially I'm inept as a fucking potato. I'm just weird and have shitty opinions according to society. I know I shouldnt care but I just wanna be accepted. It's scary being alone.
>>
>>692280801
i'd like more pictures of her first
>>
>>692280832
Nice projections bucko, enjoy your weird and fag enabling pop music while you spend all your money on a girl that hardly even knows you exist
>>
>>692280306
OH i created fake accounts but using my name some girls it was marked as 'seen' but they never replied.
I dunno i was horny at the time, i dont regret it
Actually im thinking of sending videos of me jerking it
If only they replied..
>>
File: shitty quality (legs 2).jpg (145 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
shitty quality (legs 2).jpg
145 KB, 1066x1600
>>692280900
sure
>>
>>692276443
Yup, just read the thread you opened for that. This time you even described it in a way that I can understand. Stop shoving your childish stories in everyone's faces.
>>
>>692280989
He said bucko.
Holy fuck.
>>
>>692279149
Fuck you for trying to fuck a friends wife while he tried to house you. How was wife friend tho?
>>
>>692281080
Yea man I'm fucking nuts wanna go toe to toe with a crazy unpredictable guy like me? I'll whip my cock out and bark like a dog man
>>
>>692281152
Oh, it wasnt the one who housed me, it was different one..
She was lose kinda, moaned alot though, damn.. i'd do her again probably..
>>
>>692280554
Nope last August. Looking for a new job. Lots of bodily fluids. Someone peed on the floor because they didn't want to do a firedrill the other day.
>>
>>692281225
You're thirty dude lmao.
Kys
>>
>>692281152
The one who housed me, i just fap to her in the shower and when she fell asleep on the couch..
She knows though i told her on several occasions, she told me wife i sent her messages, actually my wife read the messages.
She wasnt too mad.. I just said it was fantasy
>>
>>692278256
Do you check your privileges on a regular basis?
>>
Cam blackmail guy here. Got another new girl last night. She was in tears when I told her I recorded her showing me her little cooch. I'll be emailing her later for my next show.

Kek when captcha is pizza
>>
>>692281363
Where'd you get that idea, I never said I was thirty even if I was that would put my birth at 86, no fucking baby listens to Metallica
>>
>>692280989
>bucko
Autistic metalfags like you make me cringe. And where did you get the idea that I spend all my money on girls who don't like me? You're the one projecting you autistic edgelord faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>692279149
Wow, you are fucking insane
>>
>>692281752
>im 17 and my taste in music is superior
I bet that attitude gets you laid all the time you beta cuck faggot. Your longest relationship probably lasted 2 weeks. Metallica is shit.
>>
>>692281844
Dude I'm fucking with you, quit bragging and getting mad on a Japanese image board it's sad. Also chill with the assumptions, makes you look like an idiot when you're wrong
>>
File: 45efge.jpg (9 KB, 284x344) Image search: [Google]
45efge.jpg
9 KB, 284x344
>>692274193
>>
>>692281994
Keep projecting buddy, literally gets you nowhere, also assuming things without any prior knowledge makes you look fucking stupid. Have a horrible night shit for brains
>>
File: 1467244010163.jpg (15 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1467244010163.jpg
15 KB, 300x256
>>692281225
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>692281463
You're creeping me out over the internet. I can't the effect you have on others irl
>>
>>692274940

lol titless art majors are so fucking stupid
>>
>>692281592
Haven't since Brexit.
>>
>>692282033
>>692282174
>>692281994
>>692281844
>>692281752
>>692281225
>>692281080
>>692280989
>>692280832
By god. You guys are severely autistic
>>
>>692274193
I have a friend that bullshits a lot, he might've bullshitted his way through life.
I often don't call him out on his bullshit.
I often don't call most people out on most bullshit; I just observe.

In life, I've often just observed, but no more, probably. I'm probably going to say "fuck that shit," and start fucking with shit, because the way things are right now are bullshit.
>>
>>692282486
>By God
>like OMG
>current year
>>
>>692282033
You obviously have ass-burgers. Was I bragging about anything? And you being a cringy faggot isn't "fucking" with me, its just autistic. Not surprising from some lanky metalhead faggot porn addict.
>>
>>692277697

you keep right on thinking that and enjoy being right, anon
>>
File: Ass Burgers.jpg (196 KB, 1000x1067) Image search: [Google]
Ass Burgers.jpg
196 KB, 1000x1067
>>692282589
>>
File: woody.jpg (16 KB, 327x379) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
16 KB, 327x379
>>692275644
god damnit nappa
>>
>>692279897
I know how that feels mate
>>
>>692282819
you stick twisted mother fucker
>>
>>692282587
Wow, you like to argue a lot. Good look with that
>>
>>692278633

you certainly are a fucking faggot, anon
>>
>>692282933
>Wow
>I can't even believe this guy
>You gotta be kidding me
>OMG
>Bye Felicia
>>
When I was 9, my older sister who would have been 13, started to "practice" kissing with me. She said she wanted to do it so she could get better at it, and it would help me, too, so when I start to like girls I'd know how.

We were really close, so I let her.

After several "practice" sessions, she has me touch her little boobs, and asks if she can take off my pants. I'm like "Uhh, OK?" She plays with my little tiny peenor through my underpants and asks if it feels good. Sure does!

Shortly after, maybe 2 weeks (this was all after school while my parents were working and she was "looking after" her little brother), she has me lay down and take off my pants, and starts kissing me and dry humping me.

This went on for a few years, even after she got a boyfriend. When I was a little more than 10 was the first time she sucked my dick, saying she needed practice. And when I was 12, she had me lay down, took off my underpants all the way, got me hard, and fucked me. We continued to fuck pretty regularly, even after and when we each had boyfriends/girlfriends, and always with the excuse that we needed "practice". Finally stopped when I was 17, and never talked about it again. I'm in my late 20s, and if the word "practice" is said in earshot of me, I get instant boner. I can tell she also wants to fuck me, too. She has two kids and a husband, but now and then at family events, we look at each other or hug, and you can just tell.

Probably never happen again. But just writing that got me diamonds.
>>
>>692283025
>using greentext like an autist
>says bye Felicia
Kill yourself
>>
>>692282546

you gotta get a grip and start believing truth you fucking goomba
>>
I didn't bluff, I didn't bullshit. Those gullible clowns believe all those lies and when proof is shoved in their faces they continue with their ignorance.
>>
Is the girl who wanted to kidnap a guy so she could hug him here?

Also fooled around with the neighbour girl when I was like 6 she was same age. We would touch and kiss. First time I ever got a finger in. Think she was abused as she knew more about it than me.
>>
>>692277159
post em
>>
Got caught looking at my dads magazines with my pants down
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>692276407
ikr
>>
File: zvCw1LK.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
zvCw1LK.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>692276829
you poor poor man
>>
File: carlcuck.png (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.png
86 KB, 200x200
>>692282890
it was a joke, cuck.
>>
Lost my chastity to my best friend's mom.

Happened when I was 14 years old. At a party at my friends house. She was drunk as fuck and I was kinda curious about the whole sex thing.

I still befriend my friend.
And obviously, I fuck her mom every once in a while.

Btw, shirt after having sex that first time she got pregnant. She never mentioned it but I think the child is mine. Still not gonna say anything cause don't wanna ruin the friendship with my friend.
>>
My friends finger tried to car me in the back of my mom
>>
Walked into the office without knocking to find my female boss sat looking flush and cross eyed.

Sniff the air, can smell pussy.

Rush to toilet to fap cause I'm to fag to ask if she needs a hand.
>>
>>692285625
My fingers car tried to friend me in the back of my mom
>>
>>692274193
I frequently think about murdering my mom
>>
>>692283278
lucky son of a bitch
>>
>>692285849
Reasons?
>>
File: 1467238929606.jpg (94 KB, 528x794) Image search: [Google]
1467238929606.jpg
94 KB, 528x794
I have attempted to and think about killing myself everyday. Have spoke of it loosely to friends but nobody helps me. I just want to function"normally"
>>
>>692286136
abused me physically and mentally my whole life

tired of the manipulation and her absolute need for control

has ruined relationships of mine, has ruined my social life. The list goes on.
>>
>>692286583
don't kill her it's not worth it
>>
>>692286583
Kill her
>>692286845
Dont listen to this little bitch
>>
>>692274931
Explain more
>>
>>692285625
underrated post
>>
>>692285625
my mom's friend's car fingered me in the back
>>
>>692275335
story?
>>
>>692287277
what good will come if he kills her? all those years of abuse won't disappear and he will be a murderer instead of trying to make his life more difficult for some trash that will die anyways why not trying to improve it? it's better
>>
>>692274193
If she didn't say no it wasn't rape just rough sex
>>
>>692288088
getting even .. and her finally knowing she fucked up
>>
>>692288210
he should just beat her up good if he's so upset then but why kill her?
>>
>>692288210
Or just fuck her in the ass all night long, no lube
>>
>>692275644
>implying rape isn't your thing
>>
>>692288119
Affirmative consent is horse shit.
>>
>>692275644
got any pics of girl?
>>
>>692274193
You know what they say: No is Yes, Yes is anal
>>
>>692288405
Even then he could be arrested for assault. Better to just cut her out of his life and never talk to her again as soon as he can.
>>
>>692281603
Post pics
>>
Gf and I are 19, been together since 15, unhappy as fuck the last 6 months, regularly have sex with a 16 year old I used to work with
>>
>>692274525

There is no face in my folder to do this justice. Story dammit.
>>
So I've been with my girl for over 15 years. Since I was 17 & she was 16. Just started talking about things that have bothered me, like that she was with a good friend of mine b4 we got together. notabigdeal.jpg. We were young so just wanted her to know. I know it's beta behaviour. But she then says she was raped at age 15 by 2 scumbags at a party when she was passed out, woke up pinned down. I want blood/vengeance. One moved to Canada. The other has 3 daughters and lives 2 doors down from an elementary school. What do??? Plz, b is the only place that can b honest & can understand.
>>
fucked passed out bitch who friendzoned me after she came to my house claiming shed been drugged and needed safe place to crash
>>
>>692288671
didn't thought about that I assumed she wouldn't say anything if he assaulted her considering she knows why he did it but yeah that's the best option anon should just tell her to go fuck herself and live peacefully
>>
File: 1337501555295.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1337501555295.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>692274525
what
>>
Currently posing as my crush on /soc/

Such a wide spread of ratings. 4 up through 10
>>
>>692276167

How do they react to that then?
>>
breifly dated/fucked a bitch, got bored, bought her plane ticket and shipped her home, may now have daughter, no fucks given
>>
I got a vasectomy years ago. Nowadays I find girls who want to have a baby and I fuck them and cum in them.

I cheated my way through the 2nd or 3rd grade. I no longer remember which. They gave us "timed tests" to do 100 math problems in 5 minutes. This was basic addition, subtraction and later on multiplication and possibly division. I was failing them hard core way behind everyone else so I stayed in the class when everyone went to lunch and I went into the professors filing cabinet and took out a copy of the next day's exam. I filed it out at home and turned it in when we had our test.
>>
>>692276443
Saw this on reddit
>>
>>692288811
Post nudes
>>
>>692288909
Rape one of his daughters
>>
>>692277673
You made a feminazi through molestation you fucking retard. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>692288811
Pics of both gf and new girl
>>
>>692279149
you horny motherfucker
>>
>>692282546
Isaac?
>>
>>692289479
how do you find these woman that want to have babies?
>>
>>692285849

Funny that, I do the same about my dad
>>
>>692274193
I have a female roommate. When no one is home, I go into her room and rub my cock all over her panties and other clothes. She's not even all that attractive, I just enjoy it
>>
>>692289182
Well pics?
>>
File: 1396803528299.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1396803528299.png
386 KB, 667x670
I pretend all day about everything, pretend in front of my gf, frineds, parents. Pretend that I care, that I want to talk to them, that I'm happy and that I'm having fun. I'm the happiest fucking faggot while I'm alone and making jokes with myself. Call this edgy or whatever you want, maybe it is, but I can't change the way I feel. If everyone just died today I wouldn't feel anything, it would be pretty exciting actually.
>>
>>692290723
Ever taken Molly? That shit will make you care about everything, it is the best.
>>
>>692291181
I did a couple of times, best time of my life, later found out I had heart arrhythmia, been clean for 7 months now, don't want to die. Life sucks
>>
>>692275891
The world is a wonderful and weird place
>>
>>692275891
He might be dumb enough to deliver
>>
>>692276167
I'm assuming you wait for them to admit to you they're a virgin?
>>
>>692291181
I heard of molly, but never taken it. What exactly does it do
>>
>>692276627
What the fuck are you expecting to happen
>>
>>692291558
Makes you feel super happy, want to dance, love everyone, and talk a ton. It is a party drug. Might want to get some gum or something though because you will grind your teeth like a motherfucker.
>>
>>692274626
He tired? You liked it didn't you.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 609x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 609x1125
I love beating off to my sister. I sniff her panties and it makes me really hard. I think she's so pretty and wasn't th fuck her and be with her.
>>
>>692291321

If you wait long enough you end up hearing some crazy shit
>>
>>692291416
I already did homie
>>
>>692276167
Why is this story interesting?
>>
File: Random1.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Random1.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
>>692290672
Just this one.
>>
>>692291558
google and specially erowid will help. The comedown is really bad tho, makes u really depressed cause you basically use up all the "happiness molecules" and fry some receptors
>>
File: 1392887538350.jpg (416 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1392887538350.jpg
416 KB, 980x735
>>692278256
wat
>>
>>692292084
moar!
>>
>>692288532
If someone consents to being hurt is it still hurting them?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 438x1068) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 438x1068
>>692293364
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 524x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 524x875
>>692293882
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 519x946) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 519x946
>>692293908
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 582x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 582x1125
>>692293945
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 654x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 654x1125
>>692293981
>>
>>692290723
Stop talking about it and do something. Or just live with it. I don't actually care.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 598x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 598x1125
>>692294007
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 547x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 547x854
>>692294043
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 612x1042) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 612x1042
>>692294070
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 508x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 508x788
>>692294117
>>
>>692294148
she is fucking gorgeous!!
>>
>>692275335

sure.. of course you did... ^^
>>
I find D of D easy to fap to
>>
i don't mind the jews at all
>>
File: 1450695413817.jpg (14 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1450695413817.jpg
14 KB, 400x385
>>692295675
What?????
>>
>>692274786
More details?
>>
>>692278921
Take a vacation to a music festival. Take hella acid or mushrooms and you'll work it out. I take both recreationally a few times a year to help me come to terms with my current demons. It helps
>>
>>692295737

i know, i know. i actually have a thing for cute jewish girls, but i can't tell anyone.
>>
I actually like 4chan
>>
I'm in a sexual relationship with two of my cousins.
>>
>>692296726
Better than your sister, gene pool is a little wider
>>
>>692280841
Exact same
>>
>>692274193
i hate that i cant let go of every single story i read. i read to escape and i get sucked in instead.
>>
>>692274193
my secret? Best sex of my life was my daughter.
>>
>>692296505
Post an example.
>>
>>692280306
hahahaha
>>
>>692274193
I murdered a young girl and her boyfriend just because I was having a bad day, felt bd for about a year, dont really care anymore, was 5 yrs ago
>>
>>692297297
More info! Green text maybe?
>>
>>692280841
it won't work because you are trying to befriend people you dont actually like lol
>>
>>692297087
ahhh but why? I suspect there is a deeper darker secret behind that
>>
Hey you like abduction???

>>692292774
>>
>>692281603
why do you do this? for the sexual gratification or the power rush or smth?

i could never do this to some poor girl lol i would feel terrible
>>
>>692297355
Not much to tell
>Had shitty day
>Went to the beach after midnight
>Girl and boyfriend fooling around
>Beat girl to death with a rock
>Stabbed and killed boyfriend because he was a witness

Had some nightmares for about a year, eventually stopped caring
>>
I had an affair with a married woman I'm married too. I have huge crush on my affair
>>
>>692275521
Green poop from her vagina? Wtf
>>
Sometimes I read girls comments from girls having had sex with their fathers and wonder if it is my daughter.
>>
>>692282589
don't worry, you're just as fucking autistic as the fag you're arguing with, take it from someone's who's a impartial witness to it.
>>
File: buddly celly.jpg (167 KB, 1080x982) Image search: [Google]
buddly celly.jpg
167 KB, 1080x982
>>692297200
>>
>>692274193
Fucked my bestfriends little sister.
>>
>>692297596
It's always green and somehow fibrous and tar like. It's so much like goose shit it's unreal. She can only eat through a g tube and she gets a special formula. Only has dairy so each loaf smells unbelievably rancid.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1280x960
>>692274525
This is why government enforced medical euthanisation of non-viable premature, deformed, mutant, retarded, or damaged foeti must start Now to prevent further generations from the burden of supporting them and the danger of these turd-tards reproducing on their own.

Turd in vagina = 1 of several things
1: Turd thought itwas a marsupial migrated and after birth it migrated to the vagina-pocket to continue development.
2: Vaginal fissure from repeated breaktime poundings by 3rd, 2nd, &1st shift staff and paying guests caused a hole to develop between the vagina and anus.
3: someone put it there to stop her from being raped by the staff
4: someone put it there to stop Others from raping her
5: you've been punked and someone put it there for the lulz
6: her diaper was Really loaded
7: she put it there because retards aren't allowed to purchase dildoes in Texas
8: is it really rape if they orgasm? Isn't an orgasm really just implied post-consent?
9: mr hanky dropped his kids off at the retard babysitter for a while?
10: another retard stored his extra turds in the tard
11: Her poopshakes bring all the boys to the yard
12: God created himself immediately before you applied for the job to ensure you were selected, Just to make you have to experience that, all because She Hates You. (God created herself as a woman because she hates you, so you will never know true happiness, or a woman, even after death).
>>
ily
>>
>>692274193
Pics of the girl?
>>
>>692298056

so. much. autism.
>>
>>692297472
Starts all nice and friendly. Some compliments etc, all the while trying to get as much info about them as possible.

Ask then if they like to touch themselves and ask them to show me, so I can see if they're dojng it right. Guide them along till they cum, then pow! I recorded the whole thing, I'm gonna tell your friends etc.

Me diamonds by now.

They beg, they plead, I tell em shut the fuck up, if your gonna act like a slut I treat you like one.

Gets very degrading for em pretty quickly. One girl shocked the shit out of me by saying she loved it. She will do just about anything.

Can't post wins for fear of ban. But I suggest you /b/ros give it a go for yourself.
>>
>>692298056
I have no idea how it got there but I also have no idea when she was changed last or how she was sitting in her magic bed prior to the incident. It was the first thing I did when I came in. My Co worker who came in at the same time offered to just go do it as soon as we both arrived but I wanted to show I was a perfectly capable employee. Yeah dude I can totally changer her diaper.
>>
>>692275891
I got such a weird boner from this..... pics of midget?
>>
>>692290723
haha i have this too but im not too bothered.

people really can't handle it when you don't give a shit in convos and don't do social etiquette, i don't care how you're doing or your job or your school or whatever so i'm not gonna ask either.

but maybe i'm just acoustic
>>
>>692297612
I still love you daddy and I really miss the times before you fucked me, back when you used to kneel next to my bed and sneak your hands under the covers and finger me while I pretended to sleep and be having a dream where I humped the bed and whimpered n moaned and sighed with it was over.
>>
>>692298373
I didn't take the picture of the midget. I live to forget.
>>
>>692298038
She needs to die- it's the humane thing to do. Ask anonymous to do it.
>>
>>692298199
ok so definitely the power rush lmfao

not my thing, have fun with it tho but don't take it too far mang, imagine if this shit happened to your little sister or something
>>
>>692297491
Did you at least violate her body?
>>
>>692280124
>live in a way that is good for you
>and others

I can't anon, gotta pick one. Hurting others makes me happy.
>>
>>692298167
Autism doesn't exist. It's merely another reason for post-bith euthanasia. If the child cannot function in society then it should be terminated.
>>
>>692298455
ahhh and what did I call you?
>>
>>692274193

Neckbeard fantasy bullshit
>>
>>692298947
nazi detected
>>
>>692274193
used to finger fuck some girls in 1st grade, we were like 6-7yo but boy I was a degenerate.
One time my mom found out because some bitch snitched on me, no more finger love for her.
>>
>>692274193
Post pics of the girl you nigger
>>
>>692298605
I can't do that I just need to move on. It's been a year and it still enters my mind daily. Nobody knows but 2 close friends and now this thread. Everyone I told it to laughed so hard, but I'm only telling the story to work through it.
>>
>>692274193
I'm bi and damn OP jeez
>>
I pay my girlfriends 14 year old cousin for massages
the ones you get at a spa or parlor
(just covered by a towel)
as she does the front and gets to the legs i get hard on and she always blushes and has a few times grabbed it
>>
>>692298038
But from her vagina? Sorry if I'm too dumb
>>
>>692298662
Shouldn't be acting like a fuckin little slut showing her cooch to any old random online.

I'm just teaching these sluts a valuable lesson. And busting a nut at the same time.

When they cry and beg though makes me diamonds
>>
>>692299182
Come on it's not that bad. Some guys fucked their relatives or raped. That's way more bad
>>
>>692298368
Ogod I would rather be a cow-stunner or a pig farmer dealing with animal shit that dealing with a human troll doll who deserves the dignity of a clean and painless death instead of dying of some MRSA or bedsores or Typhus or Staph infection of the cloaca.

Gross, just gross, poor pitiful creature!
How can you live with yourself prolonging the agony of her so-called life?

Maybe you can teach her to suck cock and eventually orgasm on her own or with help from a nice clean cock?

Life is worthless without hope of some enjoyment.
>>
>>692299326
It somehow snaked up there, maybe from shifting in her bed while it was raised to a seating position. It's the only time I've seen a poopie pussy. As far as I know it isn't usually there.
>>
>>692299512
It's not, I'm playing that up. Just a funny story that was a shit show in the moment.
>>
>>692275246
I feel you man, I'm a solid dude, play ice hockey, workout. But I love ramming stuff in my butt and pretend I'm getting fucked.
>>
My ex cuckolded me because I couldn't satisfy her. I got to watch a real fuck her hard.
>>
>>692298983
Your little finger puppet princess tushy
And sometimes sugarbottom

But when I got older and started fucking me- you called me, "Mommy".
>>
>>692299540
I dunno, pays the bills. Gives good stories.
>>
>>692277039
Chunk
>>
File: james-coburn-shelia-17.jpg (43 KB, 454x239) Image search: [Google]
james-coburn-shelia-17.jpg
43 KB, 454x239
>>692276627
>cummed where her vagina goes
>>
I took spy pics and videos of my ex-stepdaugter over the course of a year. Sleeping pics of her in her panties and lots of shower pics/vids.

I kept wanting to stop for fear of getting caught but couldn't because it was too good.

So many times I would delete all of them and swear I would never do it again just to wind up doing it more and more.

I fapped to those pics so much and fucked her mother so hard thinking about them. I even pretended to film her mother sucking my dick but I was actually watching videos of her daughter on the playback screen of the camera.
>>
>>692299182
She couldn't understand what was happening. At least you helped her out of a sticky situation. And gave her a good fingerbang. Retards need love as they are very loving creatures. They would understand it if you fucked them, because orgasms=consent.

Yes means no
No means anal

No means yes
Yes means anal
>>
>>692300237
Completely unintentional fingerling. The more noise she made the more terrified I became. I kept going faster and fasteric hoping it would be over quicker but I think that just made it worse.
>>
>>692299326
Poop can irritate the vagina if it contaminates it accidentally, from sitting in a dirty diaper, or from anal sex to vaginal sex switching, or sometimes the vagina dries up and is easily damaged and can form a hole between the thin wall between pussy and ass. This is called a fistula.

A fistula is an ass to pussy hole.
Corrective method? Stitches!

An episiotomy is sometimes given when a baby's head is gonna tear the vagina during birth. It's a cut made into the wall of the vagina to allow for more room. It's commonly given to prevent a tear which is likely to happen anyway. At least a surgical cut can be more easily stitched up.

The lining of your cheek is very much the same tissue as a vagina lining.
>>
>>692297190
Read the book, "Incest to the 4th Power". It's about unapologetic incest sex.
>>
File: Random4.jpg (312 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Random4.jpg
312 KB, 1080x1080
>>692292596
>>692290672

Well I suppose this is the pic the recieved the ratings that spread from 4 to 10
>>
>>692279149
Your just a total mess dude
>>
I have planned how i kidnap, rape and kill my ex

>She likes to walk at night
>I follow him with a car and in a quiet location hit her unconscious
>Drive her to my cottage
>Undress her and wait till she is awake
>When she is awake start raping her ass, pussy and mouth. Also hitting her bitch face multiple times. Maybe slash her with a knife few times ..
>Camera filming me raping her
>I rape her 2 weeks in a row
>I take chopping knife and start fucking her
>When im about to come i hit her multiple times on the face, neck and tits
>Watch him bleed to death and my cum dripping out of her cunt
>Rape her dead body until it starts to smell
>>
>>692300157
Pic of step daughter
>>
Gave a black guy head in my car one day in the parking lot at school.
Freaked out that he would tell people, I went the next morning and told the principle that he forced me.

He got arrested, went to juvie, and the school got divided because the blacks thought I made it up and the whites believed me.

I wound up having to go to another school. Not long after, my bf told me that he knew I was lying. I told all our friends that he thought I made it up and they all turned on him.
I started dating his ex best friend after that.
>>
My wife fucks 10/10 wives of other men while I watch. I have watched her fuck and get fucked by a strap-on, seen her face down on her hands and knees getting her ass licked, etc.

She went to one wife's house by herself and came back telling me stories of how she made her cum multiple times. This was a couple years ago and we still talk about it all the time when we fuck.
>>
>>692302096
Super fucked up. They don't deserve that punishment btw. What did they do to you to?
>>
>>692302388
You fucking whore.

Nice dubs
>>
>>692278633
you just did homo
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 372x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 372x541
>>692275246
Kik ?
>>
>>692302388
You are the worst kind of whore, one who uses her tits to avoid any accountability. Of all the degenerates in this thread you are the most reprehensible. Your kind set an evil precendent in the eye's of women who turn and do similar things. You are the girl who cried rape and I hope that it all catches up to you. I hope that you are actually raped and no one believes you.... You deserve that.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 900x900
>>
>>692303203
I second this
>>
>>692303203
>Your kind set an evil precendent in the eye's of women who turn and do similar things.
Well no one knows so it cant be an example.

>You are the girl who cried rape and I hope that it all catches up to you.
No one knows so it never will.

It was just a black guy, who gives a shit?
>>
>>692302388
I bet you are a fat girl
>>
>>692302388
I bet you are a fat man making up troll stories
>>
>>692303865
Yep

>>692304134
Yep
>>
>>692303461
There two seperate people who know you dip, both of which could easily tell their story in a place similiar to this. Point is in this day and age all it takes to set a precedent is one insecure slut, a miffed guy, and an internet connection.

>It was just a black guy who cares
Did you forget about the presumably white guy you fucked over because he knew, you lying skank?
>>
>>692304797
>both of which could easily tell their story in a place similiar to this.
And?

>Did you forget about the presumably white guy you fucked over because he knew, you lying skank?
No he got over it
>>
A few weeks ago my little cousin, who was cuddling up against my side under a blanket and watching TV, put her hand on my crotch and started groping me until I got hard... then stroked me a few times, the let it go and looked up at me with a smile.
>>
>>692298095
That's sweet
Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 38

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.