Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Need help from you /b/ >Be me >18 y/o >Girls always

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: girls.jpg (359 KB, 1500x762) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
359 KB, 1500x762
Need help from you /b/

>Be me
>18 y/o
>Girls always attracted to me but I'm a faggot
>WhyFaggot.jpg
>For some reason I back-off after I hit on a girl, can't even bring myself to hit on them becuase they're "not my type"-bullcrap
>Guess not much balls
>I want to not give a fuck about anything and give the D to ever-girl who ever wanted me

>help
>>
shameless self bum cuz i aint got no shame
>>
>>684306752
Easy anon, pick up a drinking habit. Booze has kept me free from giving any fucks at all for years.
>>
>>684308351
Actually not a bad idea
I do love beer and whiskey
>>
>>684306752
Speaking as someone with an anxiety problem, pick up a drug habit (but not any drug habit, experiment). Some people find different things fix them, personally I picked up marijuana about 4 years ago and I've had a steady relationship for 3 years now.
>>
>>684306752
>>684308733
Extending on that, everyone's brain chemistry is different. A friend of mine has schizophrenia and swears a low dose of MDMA makes him more clear-headed than he's ever been in his life. Seems to be true too speaking as the observer
>>
>>684308733
Thanks,I don't wan't a relationship but I do afraid of drugs
>>684308943
especially shit like mdma
>>
>>684309130
Start small, ease your way into it. Have a couple beer or maybe a couple puffs off a J and see how you feel.

I was pretty scared of it too at first, but you learn pretty quickly the crap you were taught in school is mostly BS (alcohol is more damaging than heroin for example)

Fun fact, even with heavy shit like meth only 10% of people who try it ever end up with any kind of dependence.
>>
>noshame.exe
Thinking the alcohol thingy is a great idea
>>
>>684309770
Heard things like this alot from friends who're smoking pot.

ok but other than that? how can I not give a fuck about me hurting those women and just fuck them and leave them?
and also being more manly,
I look really manly on the outside, 6'1" ( yeah yeah tiny ), kind of pumped
tips?
>>
>>684310254
Lol dude, your size has very little to do with it. I'm a smaller guy than you and I've done what you're talking about plenty back in the day.

If you wanna not care about hurting these women you need to change the way you think about them / the way you see the world in general.

Personally I'm a firm nihilist - since we're all inevitably doomed talking monkeys it really doesn't fucking matter what I do to anyone since it'll all be undone anyway. But whatever works for you
>>
>>684310846
>Personally I'm a firm nihilist - since we're all inevitably doomed talking monkeys it really doesn't fucking matter what I do to anyone since it'll all be undone anyway. But whatever works for you

You're correct, But I think maybe I'm too nice and thats not for me, even though I want this really much, I cant understand what I need to do
>>
>>684310254
>>684310846

Expanding on that a little, what women really look for more than anything is confidence. If you don't have it learn to fake it through mimicry. And no, you won't become good at it overnight, it takes some practice. Then eventually once you realize you're good at faking it and grabbing girls you'll end up with genuine confidence.
>>
>>684311149
To use / abuse people like that takes a certain degree of sociopathic behavior. Yes, it can be learned. If you feel you're too nice, desensitize yourself. Force yourself to do things like this you'd consider "not okay" and with each one you'll kill off that soft heart a little more.

Also on the nihilism thing - it also helps to realize that morality itself is a human construct and there's no true right or wrong.
>>
>>684311532
>Also on the nihilism thing - it also helps to realize that morality itself is a human construct and there's no true right or wrong.
thought about doing this,
Thanks guys actually got decent advise over here :)
>>
File: liongetsome.jpg (192 KB, 736x1126) Image search: [Google]
liongetsome.jpg
192 KB, 736x1126
>>684311532

>it also helps to realize that morality itself is a human construct

but if you say it 'helps' it implies you feel bad for doing these things, but are looking for a way to justify them to yourself. using logic over a feeling you have inside your emotional and moral soul.

>>684311713
thats not a good thing to try to do mate dont live your life that way. that wasnt decent advice
>>
>>684312250
Helps to put yourself in the mentality OP is looking for, not to "justify" it.

Don't listen to moralfags like this OP, they'll try to derail you from your true goals.
>>
>>684312250
So should i just
1 fake it till i make it
2 do bad things till it seems fine?
3 ???
4 profit?
>>
>>684312454
Pretty much, yeah
>>
>>684312454
Although there's the extra step of shifting your mentality.

When right and wrong don't exist there's nothing left to feel bad about
>>
>>684312957
Wish me luck lads
>>684312504
Gonna take an update in a month hope youll see it
>>
>>684313224
Good luck, /b/rother.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.