Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything. >trolls will be ignored.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 27
I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.

>trolls will be ignored.
>>
Where? I mean a general idea, I'm sure you can't be too specific
>>
>>684301325
New York. (not NYPD)
>>
Do you like to shoot niggers?
>>
How do you feel about the media's portrayal on "police brutality" imo you guys are just doing your jobs.
>>
When did you decide you wanted to be a massive faggot?
>>
>>684301179
>special 1 bike patrol
>>
File: 1448481774233.jpg (43 KB, 585x720) Image search: [Google]
1448481774233.jpg
43 KB, 585x720
>>684301575
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
When was your last psych eval?
>>
>>684301575
99% of brutality claims are bullshit. They do a disservice to the real brutality cases that need to be addressed.
>>
>>684301543

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>684301730
during the hiring process years ago
>>
>>684301179
You literally troll for a living cunt. You will be ignored, and hopefully shot.
>>
Why are blacks such criminals?
>>
>>684301179
Do you feel down by the focus of BLM?
>>
>>684301543
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSS
>>
>>684301543
Why do you keep posting this everywhere
>>
How many people have you arrested?
>>
When did you decide to become a nazi faggot?
>>
>>684302053
DELETE THIS
>>
What has been your weirdest/most disturbing call-out so far?
>>
Why did that cop in North Charleston, SC shoot that nigger in the back. Should he have just run after him?
>>
>>684301179
What's it like being a pussy with a badge and a gun?
>>
>>684301903
>during the hiring process years ago
Thanks anon, don't you think that is short sighted?
>>
>>684301925
you dont know what a troll is
>>684301934
i think it has more to do with poverty than race. blacks who grow up in rich homes dont typically act like the animals u r talking about

>>684301982
its racist on its face. they are essentially saying that other lives dont matter, and its better that multiple white police die while trying to apprehend a black suspect alive, than to shoot a murderous and deadly black person when both legally and morally the cop would be in the right.

i take them for a joke.

>>684302069
not sure, a lot tho
>>
>>684301994
Faggot
>>
>>684301179
do you like killing niggers? how to you feel about people being butt hurt about shooting criminal negroes?
>>
>>684302114
i neither agree with the politics of the nazi party, nor do I find males sexually attractive...soo

>>684302256
weird is just crazy people complaining about crazy things.... like a person complaining about there being cameras in their TV and mirrors and wanting you to arrest someone for it who is a figment of their imagination. disturbing is probably a dead teen whose parents are crying and freaking out for you to save their son when he clearly OD'd and died many hours ago
>>
>>684302528
>morals
If you had any fucking morals you wouldn't be a fucking shit bag pig. You are a loser. You've always been a fucking loser, who despite his obvious inadequacy has delusions of grandeur, a hero complex, combined with an authoritarian bent. You are shit, and your little gun and your little badge don't change that.
>>
>>684302486
When was your last psych evaluation?
>>
>>684302394
well when someone takes your taser, it is deemed a deadly force situation. he may not have realized that the guy dropped it, since they just had a foot chase, a fist fight, then he stole a weapon turning it into a deadly force situation. however, the guy was just too far away when the cop kept shooting him. I think he just had tunnel vision at that point...but i think it went beyond the point of what most trained professionals would call reasonable

i wouldnt call it murder. but manslaughter might fit

>>684302407
wasnt a pussy before i had either...what makes you believe i am one now?
>>
>>684303103
You can borrow my scabbard if that edge is too much to handle.
>>
>>684302486
no. If you start to legit appear crazy and doing crazy things, your dept can send you to be reevaluated. these are people that will have known you for years and will see if there is a problem.

no one is gonna cover that up. you dont want a schizo backing you up on a call
>>
>>684303188
>When was your last psych evaluation?
I don't expect to have authority over others lives.
>>
>>684303103
You need to stfu, little boy. Take your no guts and big mouth somewhere else, faggot.
>>
>>684303103
Fuck you fag......someone has to do the policing. Grow the Fuck up and get out of ur parents house.....not op
>>
>>684303320
A policeman's word is never good.

What's it like to lie as an integral part of your profession?
>>
What's the douchiest thing you've done while on the job?
>>
>>684303555
Do you drive a car?
>>
>>684301179
are you a REAL police officer
>>
>>684301179
I am ex military and not a edgy b teenager, so dont dismiss my question out of hand.

Why the fuck do so many cops/sheriffs stand by as their fellow officers fuck over average law abiding citizens?

I got charged with DUI once for refusing a sheriff the right to search my vehicle. I had no priors, no tickets, no nothing. Just refused permission to search my vehicle after getting pulled over for not using a blinker. The sheriff called backup and had me come out of the car.

Then I did all the field sobriety tests and passed. Then they did the flashlight test about 15 times, seriously. I volunteered to breath test, and they said they did not have portable units. All that time they were pressuring me to consent to search. Over and over and over.

This was with like 4 cops on scene now. Finally they just arrested me for DUI, and the fucking cop said, "now i can search your car tough guy." Not only did they not find anything in my car, i blew all zeros at the jail. Of course. Because I was sober.

I spent the night in jail and had to retain an attorney to unfuck the whole thing and ensure my record remained spotless.

That was a decade ago and I will never trust you fuckers again. Not because it was one bad cop. But because 3 others stood around and watched as he treated me like we live in a communist country.

With 3 fucking cops standing by, clearly this was not an isolated incident. I cant imagine how many fucking times they must have pulled shit like that.

All because they considered my 4th amendmant, and my knowledge to use it, as some personal insult, some kind of insult to their pride or something.

Are you the cop who also stands there and watches shit like that happen? Or are you the cop who realizes what is and isnt bullshit?

How many videos are floating around of "one" bad cop doing something wrong, while 4 or more others stand by and do nothing?

How the fuck do so many cops fall into that us vs them trap?

By the way, Im white.
>>
>>684303320
>>684303320
I think the cop will used a diminished capacity defense. Would be a smart move. I just don't get why these people fight the cops
>>
How do you feel about allegations of racism from groups like BLM? If there is an issue, what can departments do better?
>>
>>684303103
Bretty decent troll
>>
>>684302747
never have.

generally they are ignorant of the facts and reality

>>684303103
lel my nigga, lel

>>684303632
do you honestly think that? what do i have to gain by saying you were speeding if you werent speeding. I only write a few tickets a day, if any...do you really think i cant honestly catch a couple people in an 8 hour shift speeding or blowing a stop sign? lol

>>684303641
nothing...why would i want to go out and be a douche?

i often run into douches...those people are the reason the rest of society wants police...to deal with the worlds douches

>>684303674
yes
>>
>>684303632
>>684303103
>>684302407
>>684302114
>>684301925
>>684301600

found carl the cuck
>>
>>684303632
Now that's an uncalled for blanket statement
>>
>>684303757
See>>684303103
>>
Are there a lot of corrupt officers in the force?

Also, what's the best part about being on the job?
>>
File: hairy_face.jpg (45 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
hairy_face.jpg
45 KB, 473x600
>>684301179
I bodypack jenkem. What's my chances of getting caught?
>>
>>684304095
please, its well known that not telling the truth is an integral part of police investigation and law enforcement in general.

they even do that shit in front of cameras on cops. "Now if you just had a little bit of weed, why would you lie about it? Just show me where it is and we can settle all this now, x amount is really just a ticket anyway."

Kid hands over the weed and then immeditaly gets put in handcuffs and taken to jail.

Lets not even get into what detectives lie about when they have you in an interview room and are desperate to pin a crime on somebody.

As the saying goes. DONT TALK TO COPS.
>>
>>684303757
most people i work with a good people. there are a few who should be hit by a truck. if one of them pulled you over and did this...and i am there for back up, no it is not my place to stop him. i would simply document my role, and in a court room i would testify to the truth. you could then sue him.

we would only step in if he started hurting you or something. i might try to talk to some, but some are just idiots, and you have to let them fuck their careers up by doing these ridiculous things. he isnt committing a crime, and im not his supervisor, i can only report to my supervisor what happened and document what happened. hopefully he will get himself fired or sued
>>
>>684303757
Stop with the fucking chip on your shoulder about "muh rights" and let the fuckers search your car. Your ex military, you should have more respect for fucking authority. So you went the hard way with the same results, got checked by the cops, the problem is not with the cops, your wife, your kids, society.......the problem is you and your attitude.
>>
>>684304604
Thank you.
>>
>>684304081
How's them boots taste faggot?
>>
>>684301179
In Canada the hiring of women and other physically un-intimidating people appears to be normal for many police forces. What does your department do when you get a 120lb, 5'4" chick who wants to be a cop. but can't be counted on to be able to preform to the same standards as men? In the 70's you had to be white, male and over 6' tall to join the RCMP and back then they were some scary fuckers that could diffuse a situation by talking just because no one wanted to fuck with them. Now? not so much.
>>
What's your opinion on weed?
>>
>>684301179
do niggers get treated any differently than whites in the U.S.? or is it just niggers actually commiting crimes/blown up by media?
>>
>>684304731
Are you fucking kidding me? Im just supposed to pretend my rights dont exist because why? I didnt even have an attitude. I was extremely polite the entire incident. I just said no when they asked to search my vehicle.

ITS MY FUCKING RIGHT YOU NIGGER. Jesus christ how fucking cucked can you be?
>>
>>684305038
This.
>>
>>684304604
Don't believe anything the stoner has to say. Ps that shit will pass the time like no other, one day u wake up and your a 50 year old fag jocking a cash register at Arbys
>>
>>684303900
>diminished capacity
well this is why i said manslaughter and not murder. he obviously made a mistake

>>684303963
the biggest issue is with peoples ignorance of the law and whats reasonable. they watch a hollywood movie and see a cop shoot the gun out of someones hand and then cry murder if in real life the cop kills someone cause he could have just shot the gun out of his hand.

also the fact that people think they have the right to resist arrest..they dont and this is what led to 100% of every issue they have ever complained about
>>
>>684305038
You gotta realize, to authoritarian cunts, it's only THEIR rights that are of significance.
>>
>>684304731
Lost my goddamn bait folder. Could have used it here.
>>
>>684304731

>Invokes Constitutional right

>Gets charged with a crime he didn't commit

>"It's your fault."

Wut.
>>
>>684305199

I tried to resist arrest at one point. Twas not fun.
>>
>>684301179
am i allowed to fuck your daughter?
>>
>>684305369
Right? HE SHOULD HAVE JUST OBEYED. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>684305038
You had nothing to hid. So let them search the fucking CAR and everyone can go on their way!! But....Fuck No! You weren't gonna let that happen, self-entitled cunt! So u spent a night in jail instead.....good!
>>
Do you get a bonus in your paycheck for every nigger you shoot?
>>
>>684305627

Welcome to Law and Order in America, where the Constitution is optional and police officers use the law to exact revenge.
>>
>>684304689
I appreciate your candor but you must see how an incident like that can turn someone who would otherwise support law enforcement to forever have a distrust of them.

I was about as polite as possible, didnt mouth off, had zero attitude, and merely said no sir when they kept asking to search my car. Of course they did that whole, if you have nothing to hide thing, but that isnt the point is it?

If just one of those other cops had stepped in and acknowledged its perfectly legal to refuse a search that has no probable cause, it would have avoided all the cost of processing me and locking me up, court costs, lawyer costs, everything. I litigated this shit for 6 fucking months. Do you have any idea how much that cost not just me but the taxpayers?

I just for the life cant figure out how infantry units downrange are held to a higher standard than domestic law enforcement. Even in the middle of fucking Iraq, if someone on your team broke ROE or fucked up a civilian, if you did not intervene or inform the chain of command, you were as fucked as they were.

How the fuck are standards of behavior so abysmally low in law enforcement? I get that there are morons and assholes. Thats the law of averages. But why dont the "good" guys intervene?
>>
>>684305672
BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>684304731
Was this your reply, OP? I was respecting you until this post. If it wasn't you, still respecting.
>>
>>684305672
I'm sure you'll feel the same way when your home gets raided and your hard drives seized because you posted in a loli thread
>capcha: pizza
Lol
>>
>>684305818
Truth, not bait
>>
>>684305672

Why? Why should I have to let some stranger search my vehicle when I've done nothing wrong? Maybe I have an album of nudes. Maybe I have a diary. Maybe the cop should just let him go on his fucking way.

Do you see nothing wrong with punishing people for taking advantage of their CONSTITUTIONAL rights?
>>
>>684305672
>>
>>684305672
Like the opinion of some bootlicking cucked faggot means anything. You might be willing to sacrifice your integrity to make the scary police officer happy. I am not.

You sound like a fucking bernie sanders supporter.
>>
File: Louis CK facepalm.gif (1 MB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
Louis CK facepalm.gif
1 MB, 305x239
>>684305790
>I just for the life cant figure out how infantry units downrange are held to a higher standard than domestic law enforcement. Even in the middle of fucking Iraq, if someone on your team broke ROE or fucked up a civilian, if you did not intervene or inform the chain of command, you were as fucked as they were.

>tfw soldiers in a war zone are better guys than cops.
>>
>>684306029
Clearly he does, until his constitutional rights are violated. That's the kind of bag of shit he is. See >>>/pol/
>>
>>684305672
Desception
>>
>>684304496
a couple pieces of shit who make bullshit arrests to try to make themselves look better...they are also hated by the majority of the dept

>>684304867
i think they should all be held to the same standards. im not over 6 foot, but i can absolutely fight, so i think the height thing is bullshit, go online, u can find plenty of videos of smaller guys knocking out bigger guys

>>684304934
constitutional right. tho i confiscate it if i catch u with it. only time i didnt was when a neighbor called and it was inside their house... i just told them to stop smoking cause the smoke is going into the next apt and they have no right to do that.

>>684304960
they actually commit a disproportionate amount of crime, and the media loves to cry racism = high ratings

>>684305550
nope. arguments are for the court room, not the street

>>684305781
this is not true and anyone who violates the con. or lies about a crim offense should be fired

>>684305790
because in certain cases it is not our place to intervene.
you can tell him, you are violating his rights, but you arent gonna get in a fist fight over it, and you cant arrest another officer for it. its not a state crime, its a civil matter. i could write a supplemental report saying that i observed a violation of rights and submit it officially. but only the supervisor can order the guy to stop in that scenario
>>
>>684306280
/Thread
>>
>>684305790
Just the same as calling you a baby killer based on the actions of soldiers
>>
>>684301179
when open carrying a handgun do you consider an IWB holster to be concealed even if the grip and rear sight is seen
>>
>>684305873
Not op
>>
Would you rather someone drive the speed limit or 5 over when you're behind them?
>>
>>684306280
no, you are....i cant stand idly by while a cop assaults someone. and i wouldnt. and if he violates their rights and i saw the whole thing, i can report it or be held responsible as well
>>
>>684305790
>>684306280
>2016
>Not understanding how the legal system works.
>Not understanding you can't prosecute someone for a crime until they've actually committed it (1nb4 attempted murder, that also works. Can't jail me for a murder I haven't even attempted.
>Not understanding that the cop's job is to stop crimes that have already happened.
>Not even beginning to think about what probable cause is.
>Not considering that all the cops on the scene can do while it is happening is not incriminate themselves and report it to superiors later.
>Not understanding that intervening would be insubordination.
>Not understanding that the bad cop will get his just desserts.
>Should probably become an hero.
>>
>>684306280

Too right. Cops I know think that they are the law and therefore are also above it.

Not to say there aren't good cops out there, but it tends to nurture a god complex.
>>
>>684306592
id call that open carry. even if it was in an outside the WB holster, thats often still all u can see of the gun

>>684306759
depends. i just hate when they do 5 under lol
>>
I work front desk clerk for local DA. You have to spend much time in the courtroom yet? Keep up the good work, OP.
>>
>>684303103
nigger detected.
btw, black lives dont matter, they are trash
>>
>>684301179
I've heard that women get on average about half the jail time that men get for the same crime, and that women are arrested and convicted significantly less often. How true is this? And do you take any measures to account for possible unconscious biases or is it more of a heat-of-the-moment type evaluation on these sorts of things (which I totally understand, btw, if it is the case).
>>
>>684306796
lol just desserts. sounds like some shit out of a fucking archie comic.

Lets just all wait for the cops who violate the rights of civilians to get their "just desserts"!

And I understood probably cause very well. They didnt have any. Thats why he was ASKING to search and not just handcuffing me and doing it. So, as allowed under the constitution, I refused consent.

By falsely charging me with DUI, that gave them the ability to then search my car. Despite passing field sobriety tests and volunteering for a field breathalyzer. Which, of course, they didn't seem to have.

Why would 4 cops and their vehicles have breathalyzers? Not like its an extremely common item used in law enforcement or anything.

Its amusing to see all the literal bootlicking faggots come out of the woodwork who will immediately give up all dignity and self respect solely to appease some scary police man.
>>
>>684304081
hope you stay sanitized with all that brown-nosing, friend
>>
>>684306796
Oh man I can't wait until you meet the real world. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>684301179
Am I being detained?
>>
>>684307534
Oh no, when i was talking about probable cause I meant for the cops to intervene. I mean, look at it from their perspective, yeah? They can't arrest a fellow officer for doing his job, even if they think he's doing a shit job, doing something wrong, etc. You could make the argument that he was violating your rights (because, I mean, he WAS), but the other cops on the scene couldn't. it just wouldn't hold up in court.

Honestly, the other cops had literally no choice at the time but to stand by and watch. if they helped they'd be incriminating themselves, but they had no jurisdiction to intervene. So while I get where you are coming from, please try to see it from their perspective. You asked why they did what they did and you've been told why. Now kindly stop bitching about it. Nobody can undo the past.

>>684307648
Huh, that's funny, because it appears to me that the cop is in agreement with me. Funny, that.
>>
>>684307043
in my state there is no true rules on open carry but if you ask anyone theyll say it has to be the three side rule
>>
>>684307948
>appears to me that the cop is in agreement with me.
If you mean that this bureaucratic bullshit prohibiting cops from checking each other exists, yes, but it's not "insubordination," there's literally no good reason for it. And everything else you said is just plain wrong.
>>
>>684307409
White trash loser white nigger detected. Even other white people dint respect you. Enjoy your go no where life.
>>
>>684307533
its true and its bullshit. faggots have sympathy for girls.. what i really think it is is that they dont get enough ass and want the girl to like them. i couldnt care less. ill lock a bitch up just as fast as a guy

i once gave a girl a speeding ticket and months later still fucked her lol
if the girl actually wants u, she will want u all the same. if there was a hot female cop and u wanted to fuck them....if they locked you up, would u deny them later? no youd likely still fuck em lol

>>684307710
yes

>>684307970
da fuq is that
>>
>>684308564
>nobody no sir dint respect you

Shut up you butthurt coon
>>
>>684308431
dude, no thats like you saying in the army that someone of equal rank can order someone else around... you cant.
>>
>>684307409
views from the trailer park
>>
>>684309003
My family has been here since the fucking mayflower you white trash sack of shit. What kind of sub human niggers are you descended from? Yeah. Thought so. Kindly go out to your shoot'n car and suck start a shot gun you fucking faggot. You are not even a member of our race.
>>
black lifes matter ??
>>
>>684309057
No, because it's the fucking police, not the army. Their job is to enforce the law and protect civilians. The second they conduct a search without probable cause, they are acting outside their capacity as an officer and trespassing, i.e. breaking the law.
>>
>>684309258
>>684309369
niggers, niggers, niggers!

No I'm not a part of your race, I'm not a black bastard dindu
>>
>>684301179

can you kill a lot of niggers?
>>
>>684309258
better than views from the end of a policemans gun, liek trayvon :P
>>
>>684309580
You aren't even white. If you were, you wouldn't have to try so hard. It's a sad thing to confront. But it's a fact.
>>
>>684301179
how big is your cp folder?
>>
Why did you choose to be a cop?
>>
>>684309766
yeah sure, i'm a nigger who hates niggers. good logic
>>
what's the lowest amount over the speed limit you've pulled someone over for?
>>
>>684309913
No. You are a white nigger, lower than actual niggers. The bottom of the fucking barrel son.
>>
>>684309518
no, you dont know what you are talking about.

what makes you think that that the ranking structure and orders are irrelevant with police? police are para military. ever notice the uniforms, ranking structure, etc?

someone violating your rights is not a criminal matter on the state level. its a civil matter. there are no criminal charges to be brought. just a civil suit and grounds to dismiss criminal charges on the defendant....you dumbass. what the fuck makes you think you know better than me? now youre acting like an idiot, and im doubting your version of the story
>>
>>684303103
Let's see how you feel about the police when you actually need them fag
>>
File: showa-hanako-1.jpg (41 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
showa-hanako-1.jpg
41 KB, 580x385
>>684303320
>Someone takes your taser
The video showed clearly the officer planting the taser next to his vistim after murdering him. Stop defending the indefensible
>>
Have you ever taken a bribe?

Have you you ever looked the other way at a minor crime because you couldn't be bothered or didn't think it was worth it?
>>
>>684309873
felt like itd be a worthwhile thing to do in life

>>684310022
10 mph

generally i write tickets starting at 47 in a 30.
>>
>>684310155
>implying a cop is ever around when you need them
That's rich.
>>
>>684310089
ahh right ok, you clearly know my life then. >>684310089
your lowly nigger intelligence is letting you down "son"

The fact is, you can't stop committing crime and crying "but i dindu nuffin" and "we was kangs"
Its actually so fucking annoying that we have to pander to your shit, why cant you (as a whole) just be a positive part of society?
>>
File: IMG_20160505_051049.jpg (179 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_051049.jpg
179 KB, 720x720
Could I get away with trying to pick up the next cop that stops me? Always wanted to get with a cop.
How should I do it? Maybe slip him my number with my license and insurance card?
>>
>>684301179
At first glance the tree behind Gyllenhaal's head made it look like he had a mohawk.
>>
How many nignogs did you shoot today?
>>
>>684310164
dude, the guy took the taser from the cop during the fight then dropped it and ran away. watch the video again.

and on a completely diff topic the other cop didnt plant shit. he had it in his hand, idk why he set it down but he picked it right back up again, and i was not talking about that part at all. and they never reported that the taser was next to the dead body
>>
>>684303103
Spotted The Edgy 15 Year old
>>
>>684301179
Have you ever had someone pull a gun on you?
>>
>>684303580
he's right m8
>>
>>684308752
has to be visible from three sides
>>
>>684310490
Is it your lack of education that causes you to have poor reading comprehension skills? Or is it just the cognitive dissonance that arises when one white person, whose family not only settled this nation, but founded it and fought in every one of its wars, point out to you, that you haven't earned a thing. You are a filthy immigrant, from some filthy caste, that has appropriated something that doesn't and cannot belong to you, simply because in your ignorance you think that your lack of melanin enrichment entitled you to it. I'm telling you, No. You are lower than a nigger.
>>
>>684306796
>conspiracy to commit.
>>
>>684304857
Better than the cock youre choking on, douche
>>
>>684310317
no. well once i pulled over a crazy person who was known to the dept. i was trying to let her go and she kept offering me a lollipop and saying dont tell anyone u pulled me over, i said no thanks and she started flipping out that i wasnt taking the lollipop, so i took the lollipop so she wouldnt have a mental breakdown lol

and yes, catching kids smoking weed in public is a crime. i always let that go basically

>>684310397
implying people dont call 911 when they need us

implying that cops dont actually come to 911 calls

>>684310495
best way to do it so that it seems like you actually want him and arent just trying to get out of a ticket/get him in trouble is wait for the stop to be over, after he already gave u a ticket or warning, then ask him out and tell him it has nothing to do with getting out of anything.

or, just come get with me lol. where r u from?

>>684310630
lol
>>
>>684301489
Yes
>>684301730
August
>>684301934
That's how God made them, anon.
>>684302069
A lot. Hate criminal scum
>>
>>684310996
ive had someone reach into a glove box with a gun inside of it, thats it. ive had people approach me with baseball bats and such, once i started to draw my gun and scream for them to drop it, they did

>>684311183
wouldnt it be unless a fat love handle engulfed it lol

>>684306796
actually, we can act to prevent crimes as well. if something looks like someone is about to do something we can investigate. if they came "dangerously close" to committing the act, we can arrest on an attempted xxxx charge
>>
dad got gang raped overnight in a holding cell for hours in 1999. ever heard of anything like this? i think my dad must have pissed off the guards or something because they didnt save him.
>>
>>684311701
our states laws are funky about it
>>
File: IMG_20160502_053822.jpg (134 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_053822.jpg
134 KB, 1024x576
>>684311349
Op don't be a faggot.
I get pulled over on the regular and a couple time the cop has been so good looking.
I am only 19 and have been pulled over like 10 times in my life. But I've only gotten one speeding ticket.
A few times the cops have been very good looking but I get so nervous during traffic stops that I don't think I could pull that off successfully.
>>
>>684310141
1. I'm not the exmilitary guy.
2. You seem to be confusing the ridiculous amount of latitude that deferential courts have constructed for police officers over the last four decades with what is actually just.
3. I'm not talking about cops ordering each other around, I'm talking about arrests. Cops can arrest each other for breaking the law in other circumstances, there is no good reason for this to be different, just that the system has recently been built in a way that shields police officers from accountability.
4. You obviously have no idea what the word paramilitary means. Hint: a SWAT raid qualifies, a car search does not.
>>
>>684301179
You are scum and should literally kill yourself
>>
>>684311800
greentext?
>>
>>684301179
What's the highest BAC you've seen someone blow?
>>
>>684303757
lol retard. If you told him he could check your car he would just let you go.
>>
>>684305672
fuck you you dumb faggot
>>
>>684301179
Do you think a race war will actually break out, and if so how do you see it starting/finishing?
>>
>>684303632
Whoever posted this is a child and has never had any real responsibility in their life;

>You aren't edgy, you aren't tough, and you aren't impressing anyone with your keyboard activism.
>>
>>684311994

>be in 4th grade
>dad drinking and throwing stuff around but not hurting anybody
>mom calls the police; they arrest him
>go to sleep
>morning; dad limps into the house saying "they got me, they got me"

and that was that
>>
>>684311349
see i ain't no liberal leftist loser, but i've seen a lot of cops beat people up for personal reasons and pleasure. cops must fight the evil and protect the ordinary people, not fight the ordinary people for psychotic pleasure. i never had an issue with the police cause i'm not a punk-ass bitch but still all police and law enforcement units need proper psychological test not a stupid and useless, "hey you are not crazy right? yes [] no []" stuff.
>>
>>684312676
And youve never had any interaction with LEOs. I hope you do.
>>
>>684305038
You must be so proud of yourself. I bet all your drinking buddies agree.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x436
>>684301444
>Pig Trips ignored...
That about says it all.
I have no more questions.
>>
>>684310141
>there are no criminal charges to be brought.
Criminal trespass, dumbass. But I bet you think your shiny badge means you're above that law, huh?
>>
>>684312796
That's fucked up. Are they still married?
>>
About how long after you put out a bench warrant for someone do they get picked up? Have one on me but I have court scheduled Thursday to clear it up but I could will get arrested.
>>
>>684311904
how am i being a faggot? tits or gtfo

>>684311988
paramilitary is a semi-militarized force whose organizational structure, tactics, training, subculture, and (often) function are similar to those of a professional military, and which is not included as part of a state's formal armed forces.

you idiot, that is like saying that youre only military during a battle, but when youre on a meal break outside of combat youre not military. dumbass

how much more clear can i make it

POLICE CANNOT ARREST FOR CIVIL DISPUTES!

your civil rights violation is a defense in court, and grounds for a lawsuit. NOT grounds for criminal charges on the police officer, so how can i arrest him? there is no criminal charge you fucking dumbass!

you were probably high on Meth and think you can only get a DUI for alcohol you dumbass

>>684312070
0.34BAC
>>
>>684305790
Look, I get that you love your rights but there are only two reasons why somebody refuses a search:
- Hiding something
- Retarded

There is no other reason. If somebody is very calm but refuses to get their car searched, that is suspicious.
>>
File: sweden.gif (3 MB, 356x217) Image search: [Google]
sweden.gif
3 MB, 356x217
Where you in the army b4 you became a cop?
>>
>>684303757
(Not OP)

A decade ago they didn't have portable units. When doing a DUI investigation they almost always have back-up, one or more. (Usually the one stopping you isn't the 'DUI Unit' so upon suspicion of DUI one is called.

As for the sear hing, alot of newer cops are always looking for drugs and shit to make arrests and namrs for themselves to advance to speciality units. It used to be, a consent search was the easiest way, and then a search after arrest was the next best but the law changed a little.

I can't speak specifically; but now more than ever cops have an 'us vs. them' mentality. The public as a whole may support police but write a ticket in a neighborhood, arrest the wrong person, shoot an 'unarmed' person and they turn on you. Being military you can understand the mentality.

>As a former DUI unit, the eyes are the best way to detect impairment of most drugs, especially alcohol.
>>
>>684307948
>They can't arrest a fellow officer for doing his job
>he was violating your rights
>they had no probable cause to intervene
did you have an accident or were you born retarded
>>
>>684301179
OP i have a friend that has had his gun removed from his house without his permission because of a crazy spouse who when to a mental institution. the spouse's brother was called to have the gun removed from the house. the brother also passed the gun along to someone so now he doesn't have it in his possession. what course of action can he take. was it even lawful for the gun to have been removed from the house. also the gun was only in the friend's name and not the wife's.
>>
What type of questions where asked on your polygraph. I'm in the works of becoming an Leo as well.
>>
>>684312941
what makes you think we dont take a proper test?

describe a proper test bro

>>684313586
that does NOT qualify as criminal trespass you fucking imbecile.

and you were arrested, so a search incident to arrest is legal you idiot.

>>684313790
you will likely be arrested in the courtroom.

>>684314238
sauce? lol

>>684314484
so you mean to tell me, that if you get arrested, and ask for a lawyer and the cop asks u 1 questions after that, that the cop next to him should put him in handcuffs?

and charge him with what? you idiot
>>
>>684310490
jesus christ you sound like a fucking moron. take a seat, have some water
>>
>>684313929
Nice wikipedia definition, faggot. "Paramilitary police" refers specifically to SWAT units, not your dumb ass out on patrol, fucking look it up.

>POLICE CANNOT ARREST FOR CIVIL DISPUTES!
Trespass is a criminal charge, not a civil dispute, you fucking retard. You're not above the law when you're on duty.
>>
>>684301179
fuck you, pig

i have nothing to ask, but i'll spit on your face
>>
>>684304731
If I ever see you irl, I WILL kill you.
>>
>>684303963
(Not OP)

To paraphrase Peter Griffin: I think the BLM is a farse, obviously racist, smokescreen of the real issues that insists upon itself.

Mention how the 'victims' were resisting lawful arrest and you're a racist, mention how they were contacted by police after committing crimes in the black community and you're a racist, mention that just because someone is 'unarmed' doesn't mean they aren't a deadly thrwat and threat the shooting isn't justified or that just because its white/black because of 'crime statistics' = racist.

>BLM ignores the real issues of the crine stats in their community, calls for violence against the very people protecting their 'community' when no one assists police when crime occurs anyway.
>>
>>684315066
um must be missing something here, but no, u cant just steal someones gun

>>684315305
didnt take one

>>684315524
show me the definition that says its specifically SWAT you liar.

search incident to arrest is no trespass u idiot.
trespass never even applies to a car you dumbass. not in NY at least
>>
>>684315446
>and you were arrested, so a search incident to arrest is legal you idiot.
Not under false pretenses, i.e. if If there wasn't probable cause for the arrest, you incredible moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 680x768
>>684304867
>>
>>684304731
Soldiers are way more important than police fatties.

Cops can fuck right off when dealing with service men.
>>
>>684304604
Source?

You've encountered this from your parents basement? You watch too much MSNBC.

>You can't live your life as a victim, get out in the real world;
>>
File: 1458875161089.gif (297 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1458875161089.gif
297 KB, 300x456
>>684315693
>keyboard warrior
>>
>>684315950
and thats a legal defense you can use in court, and a lawsuit.

another cop can not sit there and arrest someone for it tho because it isnt a crime you idiot. it isnt trespass at all you dumbass.

maybe sitting in a basement watching law and order doesnt make u an expert
>>
>>684315771
Why are you so butthurt that black folks are protesting? How does that concern you? What about it do you find so threatening? Shouldn't you just mind your own business?
>>
>>684301179
without searching online
do you know what a class c moped is?
>>
>>684304867
America is becoming more and more inclusive.

Openly gay, overweight, trans; there's rarely a physical/obstacle course anymore because if police unions.

>As this /b has shown the public opinion of cops is changing; you're getting the cops you need, not the cops you deserve.
>>
>>684303103
truth
>>
>>684316433
A crime against humanity
>>
>>684304689
>and i am there for back up, no it is not my place to stop him
>he isnt committing a crime
ah, but he is. see, that's where you fall short.
>>
>>684316516
>there's rarely a physical/obstacle course
this is just fucking retarded, you know nothing about police academy
>>
File: 1394772085319.gif (433 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1394772085319.gif
433 KB, 500x375
>>684316586
>>
>>684316305
because they get violent, burn down homes and businesses, and assault white people during their "protests"
>>684316433
you understand that each state classifies things diff right?

in NY

there are limited use motorcycles. and a class C limited use motorcycle can go up to 20 mph
>>
>>684301179
How does it feel to kill a nigger?
>>
>>684317025

ok, cite the specific criminal charge then. with the penal code number

u idiot
>>
>>684317060
>you understand that each state classifies things diff right?
I know this.
but I think you looked it up.
>>
>>684317060
Are you sure it's not because they haven't "learned their place?"
>>
>>684312070
Not op but I've seen careers alcoholics with .25, walking and talking as it were.
>>
How much employment history did you have before you applied and what's the best advice you'd give to someone who wants to become a LEO
>>
>>684306279
>You sound like a fucking bernie sanders supporter.
You just went full retard. Shit like that won't happen If Bernie had a say,
>>
File: 1463167584808.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463167584808.jpg
134 KB, 1024x1024
>>684301179
Are you Racist?
>>
>>684301179
I got my first tickets ever.
do you know the prices?
-unlicensed operator
-unregistered motor vehicle
-no distinctive plates/insecure/dirty
-uninspected vehicle
-operating without insurance
>>
>>684316305
Because they call 'racist' where it doesn't exist as freely as we call faggot on /b, faggot. And while its more acceptable on /b, and apparently true in your case, the attention BLM gets makes it impossible for police to prove a negative, faggot.
>>
>>684313937
Bullshit. You're just as much a thug as the fucking pigs if you really believe that. People are presumed innocent until proven guilty. These assholes went fishing without probable cause.
>>
>>684316433
Faggotry; but different in every state.
>>
OP have u killed someone, what did it feel like
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 500x375
>>684318008
>>
>>684318286
Why does the word 'racist' trigger you? Why do you take it personally?
>>
>>684301179
will being a milatary policeman in the army help me get a job as an officer?
>>
>>684301179
do your job and kill yourself faggot
>>
>>684317432
yea ok

>>684317459
their place is to violently assault random people because they are white?

>>684317744
summer jobs. 4 year degree.

get a degree, no tickets or arrests

>>684318008
depends the state, but expect to pay hundreds at least if you are actually guilty of all that, and having any license suspended

>>684318716
sure
>>
What do you personally do in a situation in which a civilian has a few (1-2) grams of marijuana on them? Do you let it go sometimes? Do the reactions vary from cop to cop in your dept. as far as you know?
>>
>>684317045
You're probably right, I know nothing about police unions preventing an obstactle course from being used as hiring and retaing criteria;

If you ever want to move out of your parents house you can rest assured that an overweight gender-queer goth child like you can still get a job in law enforcement because the goverment wants to include you and your future husband.
>>
>>684319002
and now you're mad too lmao
>>
>>684316038
the best kind of warrior. dick won't get blown off in a third-world shithole.
>>
>>684317045
'Rarely' would imply I'm admitting knowledge only of my specific area.

>Getting all keyboard commando-y over a comment you know nothing about; Liberals are recruiting.
>>
>>684317048
>>684318443
>>
>>684317210
>not knowing for yourself. Shame.
>>
What is your degree in? And is it honestly worth it. My department mainly hires people with high school diplomas.
>>
>>684303757
Something similar happened the night before by my place, although you did say this was a decade ago. You don't by any chance drive a red car?
>>
>>684319694
>high school delpomas
Says it all right there folks. There was a day when cops walked a beat. They new the community the were SERVING. Now they're paramilitary dickbags that couldn't even pass basic training in the services. Cunts. The lot of em.'
>>
>>684317381
Extension of the Civil Rights Act of 1871, Section 1983 within Title 42, of the United States Code...false arrest and malicious prosecution.

Asshole.
>>
>>684318613
Being called a Racist cop unjustly for doing the jobs makes the job so much harder to do in every community; it gets cases dropped, thrown out of court, it gets non-enforcement of crimes, it gets people fired, pressues people to resign, it is a stigmatic cancer. All because of an unoriginal and lazy political tactic.

> If you have to ask, you'll never understand.
>>
>>684319694
Then you're shit out of luck, dumbass!
Seriously, though, cops are some of the stupidest people on the planet! You should have no problem. I think they even have a cutoff for those with IQs over 100, but no too-low cutoff. You should be fine with your 22 IQ. It'll put you in at about average in the entire police force. And I do mean the entire police force... Of the world.
>>
do you realize you look like an nazijew ?
>>
>>684319193
Its as frustrating as a teacher in a special needs class teaching the alphabet.
>>
>>684320307
Ehh that could be debated. All thought crime has risen it's being handled in my city. Mainly because our police chief got into some serious trouble and was fired and thrown in prison. But the cops here are good some have degrees but I think the majority is just diplomas and it's been the best department we've had in years because we have a new chief and about 60+ new officers
>>
>>684320781
I usually don't laugh at anti police stuff but this gave me a chuckle.
>>
are you kill some humans or animals(dogs for example)? how many?
>>
File: image.gif (475 KB, 211x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
475 KB, 211x169
>>684321153
Glad I was there for you.
Hope you remember that when you next pull me over on my Harley and I happen to use vocabulary that is not only beyond your paygrade, but is also beyond your capability to comprehend.
>>
>>684315305
I took one 3 weeks ago. I was asked 15 questions. I dont remember all but here are some I remember.

Is your name xxx?

Is this the month of xxx?

Have you told the truth in your application?

Have you committed any crimes which you have not reported?

Have you consumed any drugs you havent reported?

You said you smoked weed in the past, have you smoked it earlier than you said you did?

Have you smoked it more times than you said you did?

Have you ever had a dispute which resulted in a physical confrontation?

pretty much shit like that, I've taken two so far.
>>
>>684322924
Do you still smoke weed?
Have you ever smoked weed you have confiscated from a citizen?
>fair questions
Remember, you are hooked up to the /b/ polygraph, and we are better at smelling bullshit than most.
>>
>>684323400
Dubs demands answers.
>>
>>684323600
Again, the dubs demands...
>>
Serious question... how many officers if any are on the take?

I had a friendly poker game a few months ago. A friend of a friend let it slip to a cop that we were gambling, and two cops knocked my door in. They were really upset that we were using poker chips and there was no cash on the table. They were going to shake us down, and after waving their guns in our faces, they left empty-handed.

I don't know what to do about my door.
>>
Do you get somehow sponsored by Oakley?

I see their brand pretty often on police forces.
>>
>>684323400
Im not OP, I just took two polygraphs recently. I didnt fail the first one, but they brought me in for a second one because the weed related questions raised suspicion. The second poly came out clean.

No I dont do weed or anything, dont even drink.
Not a cop yet so cant confiscate.

I do have a story about an interview I failed with the sheriff department in my county, wont say which county. dont know how to greentext, yes newfag. only like my 5th post ever in 3 years.
>>
File: 1462389421175.jpg (14 KB, 272x245) Image search: [Google]
1462389421175.jpg
14 KB, 272x245
>>684301179
I thought i was going to get mugged by these two jacked cunts who appeared out of an ally like chameleons scaring the fuck out of me, turns out they were undercover cops, They apprached me aggressively, it was dark as fuck and I was listening to music.
MFW I was literally 2 houses away from my mates where I was going to do drugs,

They where apparently looking for a car thief.
Saw them again later that night high as fuck getting ciggys and they said hello, chill cunts in the end.

Ausfag tho, if i was amerifag I'd have probably pulled out an ar 78 and 360 no scoped the undercover cops cuz merica.
>>
>>684324100
>Dubs confirms stupidity of wannabe cops.
>>
>>684324100
>
^put that before text
>newfag
>>
>>684324449
In America, cops noscope you fgt.
>>
>>684324449
>ally
alley.
"ally" means friend.
>>
>>684323903
25% porcine discount
>>
>>684325209
You wanna fuckin go cunt!
>>
>>684325767
go where? take me to your mom's place.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 360x270
>>684324710
You're too nice.
Can't we just get a little less civil here?
It is a pig thread, after all!
>a wannabe pig who cannot greentext? And you're gonna be nice?
GTFO /b/, faggot.
>>
>>684320358
What makes you think that a local, county or state police officer is allowed to enforce Federal laws? you idiot.

They can't...just like an FBI agent cant charge you with a state crime
>>
>>684326294
Kek.
>>
File: 1461718821473.gif (967 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1461718821473.gif
967 KB, 245x250
>>684326294
Plz can i stay senpai
>>
oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink?
>>
>>684301179
If dubs you should beat up a nigger on behalf of /b/
>>
>>684301179
Can I date a 15 y/o being 21 if we don't have sex?
>>
File: 1462472997597.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1462472997597.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>684326195
I rip throats.
>>
>>684326607
are you retarded? those are the laws they're breaking. There are also state-specific laws that apply as well (OP said he was in NY).
http://www.nycpolicemisconductlawyers.com/police-misconduct-law.html
>>
>>684326294
Do parole/Probation count as pigs too? I'm aiming for Probation, trying to straighten up these kids.
>>
>>684327216
I stab your mom's throat with my staff of justice.
>>
>>684325080
Only thing american cops 360 no scope is donuts nigga.
>>
File: 1460221086063.gif (2 MB, 313x166) Image search: [Google]
1460221086063.gif
2 MB, 313x166
>>684327528
Do you know who I am?
>>
>>684327738
Dad?
>>
>>684327858
Only if you want me to be
>>
File: tumblr_nzokxkRJX31u3yq93o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzokxkRJX31u3yq93o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x500
What's your carry piece? How many extra mags you carry?

CPD over here seem to carry at least 3-4 with one in the gun, seems a bit overkill to me.

Also, how often do you train hand to hand?
>>
>>684327216
Hahaha

Dunno if your quoting that senator or not
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 600x450
If you're gonna be a pussy, be this kind of pussy.
Stop giving so much of a fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 720x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 720x768
>>684327375
Like you couldn't straighten yourself up?
Oh, I get it...
A lot easier to control others than control yourself, huh?
>>
>>684327585
....u sound stupid.

Like leggit idiot. How original making a donut joke about cops.
>>
>>684327118
Pls I need an answer
>>
>>684320105
Are you retarded?
>>
>>684327118
so long as you guys do nothing sexual. and trust me, an immature 15 year old...and she IS immature...will rat you out in a second if she feels like it

>>684327118
omg

lol this so ridiculous...no wonder so many idiots are so angry at police...you dumbasses actually think you know what youre talking about

ny cop can not charge a person with a federal offense.

there is no specific law that says...if you violate a 4th amend, you are committing a criminal offense.

anything u will cite with be a completely diff charge in a diff situation... like lying on an official document.

but if a cop searches your car illegally...there is no criminal charge. another police officer of equal rank is NOT legally allowed to use physical force to stop him, nor is there a criminal charge to arrest him for this.

you are an idiot

give me the specific law in the NY Penal code that im supposed to arrest the cop on
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 381x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 381x604
Happy Caturday, motherfuckers!
>>
>>684328574

Chicago PD*

Just realized Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland exist.
>>
>>684301179
My father and stepmother are both cops, and everyone on that side of the family is a cop, so I'd just like to know what's the ratio of good people to actually shitty people?

Everyone they've introduced me to from work has always been a really nice person, but I'm sure there are like really power hungry people out there, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 400x300
>>684329164
Happy Caturday!
>>
>>684329103
But if there is no proof of sexual inter course with her, also I can wait 3 years for her
>>
>>684327118

I guess, it seems like a really fucking dumb idea not to mention the fact of... Fucking why?

Also, I hope you realize cops aren't legal authorities. They'll say whatever, and their advice isn't binding. They can't be held accountable for it.

Their main job is to get arrests that lead to convictions, that's it. Giving sound legal advice runs contrary to that motive.
>>
File: image.png (355 KB, 424x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355 KB, 424x605
Caturday Lives!
>>
>>684301179
What is your quota of minorities being beaten/killed? Why is it not more?
>>
>>684328623
Macgrubber movie
>>
>>684321898
boy aren't you one tough cookie, ill bet cops are absolutely terrified of you
>>
>>684304731
found the nazi
Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 27

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.