Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Fucking amazing, known retarded feminist activist Emma Watson

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: woops.png (592 KB, 857x555) Image search: [Google]
woops.png
592 KB, 857x555
Fucking amazing, known retarded feminist activist Emma Watson caught hiding funds from tax collectors.
>>
>>684262436
It's no big deal she says. Setting up an "anonymous" offshore company is totally normal she says. It's to protect my safety she says.

Every rich person does it, so it must be perfectly fine, right?
>>
>>684262436
Im not as anti-feminism as the majority of 4chan is but i really HATE celebrities who are psuedo-political telling the general public how to live their lives when they are hypocritical as fuck. Like Emma Watson with feminism. Bitch Malala Yousufi is a real feminist activist, gtfo with your third wave feminism. Leonardo DiCaprio is another one too bc hes always going on about the environment but im pretty sure he flies on his private jet routinely. So yeah tldr;glad this happened to the dumb bitch
>>
>>684262910
Sounds like tax evasion if you ask me.
>>
>>684262436
The ugly bitch is as ugly inside as she looks
>>
>>684262436
shes fine
>>
>>684263067
I'll be glad when this shit finally dies off. Complaining about being oppressed and facing problems when she's one of the most catered to people on the planet.
>>
>>684262436
If you think offshore accoubts are bad, youre poor.

Its basic business 101. Hide your money so no one can take it.
>>
>>684263527
Silly anon, taxes are for poor people!

Silly anon.
>>
>>684264224
>I DON WAN PAY TAX
>WHY ARE ROADS SO SHIT AND BROKEN
>>
>>684264534
Anon, you're so silly! I just said that taxes are for the peasants!

So silly anon, so silly.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 325x400
>>684263067
I agree with you.

Take this or leave it, I don't really care, but I work for the film industry here in Toronto and I've met a ton of actors etc. There have been two that I found to be amazing and genuine people; Colin Farrell and Leonardo DiCaprio. Colin would hang out with all the trades every night telling stories and picking up the entire bar tab, and Leo is genuinely passionate about the environment and never knew him to fly a private jet, but at the same time, he understands to not be a dick about it and force his opinions. Most others are dicks. Will Smith is the most recent and worst I've worked with.

Anyway...
>>
>>684264224
woosps, where did all the money go?
Why do I have to live in a gated community to keep all the poor people out?

I get what you're saying but I do believe that the individual has a responsibility to the state just like the state has a responsibility to the individual. If you want to use the state to make money and protect you from foreign nations then you should pay your taxes. However, a lot of people just don't give a shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.