Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why can you female oppressing bigots not accept that trans should

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: queenb.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
queenb.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
Why can you female oppressing bigots not accept that trans should use whatever bathroom that they gender identify as?
>>
File: 1459815703332.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1459815703332.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>684250506
4th reich when?
>>
>>684250506
Genitals.
Case closed.
>>
>>684250506
(You)
>>
>>684250506
>>
>>684250506
Why should i bother where someone wants to take a shit or piss? As long as they use a fucking toilet...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>684250506
I don't think most people's problem is people who think they are the opposite sex using the bathroom of that sex. Their problem is actually cis straight men using the bathroom of the opposite sex. So really it's us cis straight men that are being judged in all of this.

Also I think all of the rules are stupid. People should use the bathroom of what they look like. It's stupid to ban them, but it flat out scares the shit out of me making a rule to protect it. Making rules and laws based on feelings instead of facts is an extremely dangerous road to start going down. There is no way to prove against a pervert saying, "oh yea I'm a woman, totally."

Didn't another guy just get caught filming women in the Target bathrooms in Texas?
>>
>>684250778
Exactly. No one gives a fuck about where trans people pee you generalizing armpit-hair ridden foxkin.

The only concerning thing is that when youre expected to be treated as the other gender yet you dont even try to look the part. (I.e. men with beards and a skirt)

If I were a woman i would take it as hes making a joke out of it.
>>
because they are fucking attention seeking mentally ill faggots, do you really want sexually confused creeps watching you in the bathroom desperately wishing they had a vagina?
>>
Why dont they just put urinals in female bathrooms and call them all unisex thatll solve the problem
>>
This isn't tumblr. We don't give a flying fuck here. Too busy posting bananas.
>>
>>684253477
Theres a banana thread up? can you link it
>>
>>684253477
totally
>>
tumblr retard is out of depth, wheres the gore at?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.