Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>>684240014 Schizophrenia

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0
File: NO_FILE_GIVEN (1 B, ) Image search: [Google]
NO_FILE_GIVEN
1 B,
>>684240014
Schizophrenia
>>
>>684240014
It means you want to fuck your mother but feel ashamed of it and transform the blind lust you have towards her into rage.
>>
It's called not being a bitch. I've peeled some sluts in my time and very rarely do I ask permission to choke then, once again very rarely do I get told to stop too. It's pretty standard by the sounds of it. I love it though, the harder I can choke them the faster I blow.
>>
>>684240014
This is called choking
>>
>>684240014
higher simian arousal maneuver
>>
>>684240014
A choking fetish. You're probably into the Dominance part of BDSM
Congratulations on not being a cuck
>>
>>684240014
Its just part of you're filthy male genetics. Its not you're fault, but you should still feel bad..
>>
>>684240014
Seen these kind of gifs around b alot do these chicks die or? Some of them fall with force wouldn't that fuck them up?
>>
>>684242564
Your grammar is fucking disgusting tbh, fam
>>
who's got the sauce?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.