Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Can somebody redpill me on Chemtrails? What the fuck is the purpose?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 35
File: chemtrails.jpg (5 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.jpg
5 KB, 325x155
Can somebody redpill me on Chemtrails? What the fuck is the purpose? Why are they spraying shit in Rural and Urban areas all over the fucking planet? Maybe its not toxic though. But, I Iive in cleveland, A very dense city and earlier the sky was blue with very little to no clouds, after about 2 hours I noticed white lines in a pattern. They just sat there, big white lines that werent even expanding. 3 hours after that the sun began to set and there was just one big cloud stretching over the entire fucking city into the suburbs. Not a god damn space open at all, no stars or moon, nothing, just one big fucking cloud. I looked at the lake and the cloud expanded over it too with no openings. Can they modify the weather? WTF.
>>
sorry didn't happen. post video or fuck off.
>>
kill yourself.
>>
Planet x
>>
People actually believe this shit? Or is this a troll?
>>
>>684239043
https://youtu.be/mcZaJEMsSwM
>>
This is real I'm from kent Ohio and I see this constantly
>>
It's true. It's happening all over the planet. Our stratosphere is full of shit.
>>
File: 1461463554380.jpg (37 KB, 750x556) Image search: [Google]
1461463554380.jpg
37 KB, 750x556
>>
>>684238957
Basically, global warming is being caused by big government in order to seat certain people in positions of power.

The purpose of chem trails is to increase the heat of the earth's atmosphere in order to cause a warming effect. It's only just now that it's starting to present itself.
>>
That's how clouds and water vapor work. They expand until they dissipate. The water vapor doesn't just dissappear.
Source: education
>>
>>684239268
Are you simple? That first jet is dumping fuel on emergency landing.
>>
>>684239624
Watch the full video retard.
>>
>>684238957
Go outside, when it's cold.

Breathe your hot air out..... Notice that condensation that makes you look like a badass smoker? (Cause your obviously 12)

Take the same theory, apply it to a machine trailing hot exhaust gases, high up in the cold cold air.

There's your weather modifying chemtrails in action.
>>
Supposedly, they are spreading aluminum oxide to reflect UV from the sun to combat global warming (or make its effects appear less real) but the stuff gives people Alzheimer's so they keep it hush hush.
>>
https://youtu.be/8M9oo1jTvvo
>>
>>684239731
Why? So it can further insult my intelligence? Fuck yourself. First 25 seconds showed me all I needed to know about their fact checking abilities.
>>
They are masking the sky as best they can because planet x. It's close and they don't want us to see. We see it=mass panic.
>>
>>684239731
Dude... Watched this video called loose change? Or zeitgeist?

You'll shit brix. You've only scratched the surface of dodgy YouTube conspiracy videos.

And to think the illuminati leave it all there... Hidden in plain sight, for all of us to see.
>>
>>684239870
https://youtu.be/L5is16A8pfw

Just admit you're wrong.
>>
basic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsFUxMxzw6w
>>
Chemtrails are for reals. The new world order is just around the corner. <3
:^)
>>
>>684239765
Lol-max! If they were dumping aluminum oxide, no one's cell phone or satellite dish would function anymore.
>>
Its bullshit, its so dumb considering the possibility is dumb.
>>
File: 1198.jpg (55 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1198.jpg
55 KB, 960x960
>>684239805
>start
>manifestation of negative energy around the murder weapon
>black energy shadowbeams
opinion discarded
>>
>>684240150
https://youtu.be/IqATQtwOY34
>>
>>684239570
Fucking kek'd
>>
>People like this have an equal say in how your country is run
>>
>>684240040
You're funny. In the head, I mean. Have that checked when you get your tinfoil hat prescription renewed.
>>
File: talk like a fag.jpg (48 KB, 590x318) Image search: [Google]
talk like a fag.jpg
48 KB, 590x318
>>684238957

this is either a really good bait or you and everyone else in this goddamn thread have eyes so fucking far apart you can see behind yourselves.
>>
>>684240336
Must be all that aluminum oxide.
>>
>>684240040
>2016
>thinking youtube videos prove anything

Kek
>>
File: pepe.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>684239805
>Dark energy shadow beams being projected from the front of the plane

What the fuck?
>>
>>684239757
You're fucking retarded. If that were the case you'd see the same lines from the same jets every day. That isn't happening. The temps are constant that high up. They aren't even denying it anymore, they are trying to say it's to stave off global warming.
>>
>>684240554
>2016
>Still falling for "le current year everything must have changed" meme.
>>
At the bare minimum, jet travel is changing the weather inadvertently. Chances are those in power are using it to change the weather on purpose. It's common sense.
>>
>>684238957
Such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>684238957
>>>/x/
>>
>>684239429
its all you see in colorado when theres no clouds. but im pretty sure its not as sinister as you think.
>>
>>684239805
>Why do you think all the pictures from NASA are fake?

Jesus Christ I'm dying.
>>
Imagine the infastructure needed to pull off a thing. Then all all the people involved; we're talking tons and tons of mechanics flight crew av gas.

You can't keep a secret..
>>
>control the weather
>control the world
this is how the skull and bones secret society will take over the world
>>
>>684238957
It's aerosolized lithium to lull the population. Niggers are immune apparently.

Illerminerty.
>>
Can someone give me a logical answer as to what they are and what causes it? I'm genuinely curious and this thread is filled with nothing but one-sided faggotry.
>>
>>684238957
Those are used for subliminal messages. Better not to dive too deep.
>>
>>684240723
Yep, you'll die in an absolutely blissful ignorance. I'm almost jealous.
>>
trans-dimensional aliens are behind it all

the new world order is coming
>>
>>684238957
Either this is bait or you should kill yourself as soon as possible
>>
>>684240798
How skull and bones HAVE taken over the world*
>>
>>684238957

google "morgellons"
>>
chemtrails are filled with mico-machines that will enslave humanity
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

Hope I was able to enlight you.
>>
>>684240637
Doesn't make your crazy theory anymore true, dumby dumb dumb.
>>
>>684238957
Just look up DARPA along with the weather minipulation programme they do.
>>
>>684239805
is this a joke?
>>
File: BhC06hQ.gif (4 MB, 450x363) Image search: [Google]
BhC06hQ.gif
4 MB, 450x363
Someone tell me if I'm wrong but wouldn't all the extra heat to the earth cause more water to evaporate, making more clouds, and since they're clouds, it's reflecting Solar energy, cooling down the earth and giving the opposite effect of what people are saying it's doing? I'm confuzzled pls halp a newfag like me
>>
>>684240625
Lol. Same straight lines..... In a system controlled by convection and currents.

Off many types of vortices created off any number of different surfaces and materials of any possible number of wing and engine configurations.

Or its a global conspiracy, that every plane is loaded with your magic aluminum sparkly memory powder across the globe, without issue, with every pilot and fuel tech complying, without issue. Regardless of state, nation or border.

And IM the idiot.

Amierica can't even decide where boys who dress like girls can pee, yet somehow have spearheaded this massive conspiracy.
>>
>>684240995
Will these micro-machines cause us to talk really fast?
>>
Alex from philly (can give you my old address if you want. Don't live there anymore)

I saw the lines alot too but they wernt covering the sky or anything. I always assume it has something to do with the way that airplane jet engines work.
>>
>>684240484
Another funny thing is, if it was Titanium Dioxide, it might even work a fraction of a little bit. Would still cause more trouble than it fixed, and be too expensive even for Magic Money in the defense appropriation bills. We're talking trillions of dollars you'd have to hide in soft, grey, and undisclosed ops. Secret death lasers are far more likely, and a lot easier to shuffle funding for.
Occam's Razor doesn't even need to come out of the cabinet for this one.
>>
>>684240848
Welcome to 4gay
>>
File: fake nasa.jpg (12 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
fake nasa.jpg
12 KB, 256x197
>>684240723
Look it up buddy, what do you just swallow every bit of information fed to you by lying government officials?
>>
File: here we go.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
here we go.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>
>>684239805
>That switch from chemtrails to 9/11
>>
>>684241161
Or you know, it's just cold and hot air mixing, at the cost of zero dollars per hour.
>>
>>684238957
population control kill off those stupid enough to not survive the natural selection of environmental awareness to this shit going on kills off people with weak tickers elderly (not properly insulated) etc etc

dunno about the connection between haarp, chemtrails and weather control, dunno if u need heavy metals for that shit but maybe could be ?

stay away from aspertame & fructose corn syrup and fluoride
>>
the patriot act is still under effect

discussions involving chemtrails will most likely result in getting v&

the secret government will make you will disappear for many years while you're being systematically tortured for the rest of your life

knowing too much will cost you your freedom
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>684241153
>>
>>684241372
you must be really bored with your life
>>
>>684241372
>fluoride

Yes. People please look up the main ingredients of RAT POISON, and the experiments the FBI did with flouride in the 60's.
>>
>>684240848
Contrails from wing tips and jet exhaust. Essentially, the airfoil of a wing causes low pressure on one side and high pressure on the other. Low pressure=lower temperature. If the humidity is high and temperature is already close to dew point, then a drop in pressure will cause the moisture in the air to condense into a cloud or mist, which appears as a contrail.

Engine exhaust is even easier to explain. The exhaust from jet engines is mostly carbon dioxide and water vapor. The environment that airliners fly in is usually -30c or less. Once the water vapor exhaust cools sufficiently due to the surrounding atmospheric temperature, you get a contrail.
>>
>>684241543
extremely and im sober as fuck fruit juice is my high brrrrrooooooooo
>>
>>684238957
OP they are called contrails and are just condensed water. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>684241611
dont buy into that crap, if you are bored go rob a bank
>>
>>684241611
The fruit juice made by the plants that are covered in those chemicals from the chemtrails?

Damn bro, you've been had!
>>
>>684241592
Thanks mang
>>
>>684241710
I get the feeling you are not a man that is actively looking for the truth.

And that is ok.
>>
>>684241582
Rat poison uses anticoagulants. Last time I brushed my teeth I didn't start bleeding out my ass.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 269x187
I work for a major airframer and I always LOL at where people think this supposed chemical goes. Airlines will chop the tits of their dead grandmothers to save a pound....

People are just willfully ignorant.
>>
>>684241327
Yeah, but that wouldn't get many yootoob hits, would it? How's Sparky gonna keep in tinfoil and vaseline if he can't monetize his rants?
>>
>>684241459
They don't torture you man.

They take you to level 7 at dulce base and let the Grey's conduct all sorts of experiments on you.
>>
>>684241855
>chop the tits of their dead grandmothers
Delta exec here, please elaborate.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>684239765
Correct response.
>>
>>684241811
You think they would make the dosage high enough so you would notice? so naive.

"The fact that sodium fluoride would control certain types of insects had been known for many years, but all attempts to use it and other fluorine compounds on plants failed because of plant injury. Progress along the line of utilizing the fluorine compounds in this connection really began with the discovery by Roark that the relatively insoluble fluorides would not injure the foliage and would control certain insects. About the time of this discovery, the Grasselli Chemical Company began to experiment with barium fluosilicate. The development of this material was held back for several years because of plant injury following its use, and it was not until the discovery, quite by accident, that the injury was due to an unsuspected impurity and that the pure compound was in reality safe to most foliage, that rapid progress was made."

http://www.fluoride-history.de/p-insecticides.htm
>>
>>684241751
Here you go, contrail whiskey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyjBOFBVseI
>>
>>684241999
Literally will dig up your grandmother and remove her breasts surgically at the behest of some CFO because of perceived reasons of financial saving.
>>
>>684241785
I am, I believe the government does get together with the financial elite, because they do. But what they want isn't death to the world. They want a one world government with no war and no murder and only knowledge and freedom.
>>
>>684241855
lets see a video of someone breathing in the winter, then it stays there all day and gets bigger...
>>
>>684242143
You're like a christian that only knows and reads about the happy go lucky parts of the bible, and dishes anything else out that does not conform to his worldview.

Truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>684241855
Peasant farm planes and Airliner planes dont have anything to do with chemtrails. Its government run operations, most likely UN operations. You can see close up video of Chemtrail planes, they look similar to military jets and usually dont have windows. Sometimes they can be disguised as Airliner jets though. There's plenty of people who would be willing to spray shit into the atmosphere for some good pay and keep quiet.
>>
>>684238957
Makes sense - the people who control your food, water and medicines just can't find a better way of getting a mystery chemical into your body than by spraying off the wings of jet planes...
You know you're not supposed to chew thermometers, OP, right? They're just for sucking on, if you find time in between cocks.
>>
>>684242143
Take the words knowledge and freedom and replace those with compliance and control, then I'll agree with you.

Not a chemtrail nut, nor conspiracy theorist.

But noone in the 1 percent wants the 99 having freedom or knowledge. Beyond pressing the buttons that make the machine keep rolling.
>>
>>684242277
>lets see a video of someone breathing in the winter
>at 39,000 feet above sea level
>and the head rush gives them a boner
>then it stays there all day and gets bigger...
>>
>>684242365
Peasant farmers don't generally use hot turbine engines on their crop duster, or fly at 25 thousand feet to spray their fields.
>>
>>684242116
What are the projected savings? Do both tits have to be cut off or can we only cut off one and save on labor costs?
>>
>>684242365
>There's plenty of people who would be willing to spray shit into the atmosphere for some good pay and keep quiet.

This. There are so many people who will do this. Too many. It sort of makes me think humanity kind of deserve this. We need a global awakening, nothing less. But i'm not seeing that happen any time soon.
>>
File: bilderberg.jpg (2 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg.jpg
2 MB, 3434x2959
>>684242320
You're like a guy that thinks their is chemicals everywhere. They drink the same water, breath the same air as we do why would they be killing themselves.
>>
>>684242524
I already know that, but some faggot would come on and claim to be some major fucking pilot and say "nope chemtrails not real becuz herr derrr i fly crop dusters"
>>
>>684242584
This is up to the CFO man. I'm just following orders.

Now scuse me, I've got to go load this fuel tanker with the requisite 10 to 1 fuel/brainwash mix.
>>
>>684238957
>>684239429
The weather changes all the time because we live next to a giant body of water you fucking retards. Air that is warmer or colder than the lake picks up moisture and turns it into precipation, so you get clouds.

Now start telling people you're from Florida or something, you two fucksticks are making us look bad.
>>
>>684242705
I'd do if if I could guarantee that the part I was spraying has all the chemtrail idiots in it.

Wouldn't that be some meta shit.
>>
http://www.rsc.org/events/detail/20243/Geoengineering%20the%20Climate

35 quid if you want to sit in on a lecture about.
>>
>>684242716
But chemicals ARE everywhere. Some are good, some are bad. Some are put there by the gov, some are not.

And let's say, hypothetically that the gov is doing something along these lines, they would have ways to protect themselves from it.
But i'm betting 99.9% of the people simply do not know, including the people who fly the planes. They were probably told its harmless, and that they are doing something good for humanity.
Only the very few that know about it won't be affected

>>684243092
Its like seeing a UFO, but looking away because "I don't believe in those"
>>
>>684242093
>>684242093
Pretty much true.
If you wet and brush your teeth or make bubbles out of brushing with toothpaste you may try and spray or spit on a cockroach or any insect out there.
They'll die in seconds and immediately compared to legit insecticides. I also tried spitting on a frog when I was a kid and it almost died with the bubbles alone.

>>684238957
I'll redpill you on chemtrails. I'm not even a /pol/fag or some shit,
One type of chemtrail contain bacteria and viruses made by the "big pharma" industry to sell you drugs medicine and shit.

TL;DR big pharma is making you sick

How can you tell???
Watch the TV. If the ads are about cough syrups and flu or other shit it means they'll gonna do a chemtrail soon enough.

The other is type of chemtrail is devastating.

One example was the typhoon Haiyan / Yolanda which crashed the Philippines years ago.

The chemtrail is targeted on sea to generate low pressure (=high wind speed) on the pacific by beaming the aluminum chemtrail producing heat and low pressure.

It was so obvious that it was true since a few public satellite imagery can be seen (if backlog is still available) where a base near Japan (allegedly a HAARP base) beamed something into the pacific before ~3 typhoons occured (likely a testdrive until the Philippines got rekt).
Probably the US is trying to crash China by targeting them with typhoons and increased the overhead so it would still reach and devastate China.

Another thing is HAARP targeting Fukushima Prefecture with a "Superartificial" devastating tsunami but no chemtrails are used on that one.
>>
>>684243233
Your betting on essentially a conspiracy that unbalanced people have built on conjecture and confirmation bias?

Come here, I've got this great bridge I'd love to sell you.
>>
File: agent-orange.jpg (16 KB, 700x357) Image search: [Google]
agent-orange.jpg
16 KB, 700x357
>>684238957
Well contrails are very nasty to begin with. Full of harmful chemicals that provide a huge amount of pollution.

Chemical trails are where we take aircraft and spray chemicals. We used them for a very long time for crops and also use them during war times to spray entire countries(see agent orange).

We also have and do use chemical that are sprayed from aircraft for weather modification.

All verifiable.

I think people the argument is in which is being used at what time and in what places.
>>
File: 73892781973.jpg (16 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
73892781973.jpg
16 KB, 480x318
>>684240554
"And right now we are making man-made clouds"

https://youtu.be/L5is16A8pfw?t=374

I fucking dare you to watch this shit (I bookmarked the exact moment she says it). You're one of those bubble wrapped retards that takes everything at face value like a true consumer cuck.
>>
>>684243233
Go meet with one of them, they go to speeches outside all the damn time. They are humans wanting to do something in this boring world. I imagine if chemtrails are anything they would be for weather control or plant growth.
>>
>>684243233
Exactly, they probably have fresh water filtration systems and plenty of untouched fresh meats and vegetables as they use the populace as test subjects.
>>
...Okay then... Came in to this thread because I thought it was a joke, now I'm just going to back away slowly, not making any sudden movements or eye contact...
>>
>>684243233
>chemical
Really wish people would learn the definition of "chemical."

Water is a fucking chemical.
>>
>>684241266
what this, a conspiracy theory for ants?
>>
>>684243233
> They were probably told its harmless, and that they are doing something good for humanity.
In a world where people instagram pictures of their shit, you think some pilot is just going to IGNORE white smoke like that, when he could simply anonymously whistleblow and later claim some fame ?
I'd worry about what's on TV before i worry about that
>>
I work in aviation (air traffic, specifically). I know and work with pilots, navigators, jetplanners, aircraft technicians, air stewards and a host of other dickheads who work in and around aircraft just about every single day.

The chemtrail conspiracy is hilariously stupid.
I sort of wish they did spray shit onto the population from the sky, it would explain the general dumbing down of society.
>>
>>684239573
i hope this is b8
>>
>>684243687
Says the guy that belives in the global chemtrail conspiracy, who's only proof is YouTube videos.

And a hunch.

I like you kid ... You've got moxy. We need moxy.
>>
>>684243687
have...have you seen the title of your video ?
>Why do you conspiracy niggers always stereotypically sound like conspiracy nigger ?
>Spooky music
>terrible windows media player montage...
Can't you fucking make effort with your production value instead of sounding like paranoid spazzoids ?
>Would it be so fucking hard ???
>>
>>684243482
>Your betting on essentially a conspiracy that unbalanced people have built on conjecture and confirmation bias?

And you hang on to every word a government says. I'm sure they NEVER lie right to your face, and get away with it. I also have a bridge for you, if you're interested.
>>
>>684238957
No they're toxic. You interested? Watch 2 documentaries- torrent able, or you tube: "why in the world are they spraying", and "what in the world are they spraying". What they tell you in these is what is being sprayed, how toxic it is, what it does to every living thing, and other things. WATCH THEM
>>
>>684243712
nigga what
>>
They're measuring wind direction and speed you conspiritard
>>
File: contrail-300x226.jpg (16 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
contrail-300x226.jpg
16 KB, 300x226
>>
>>684244101
hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha
>>
>>684244058
this, interesting af docos

another really good one is g edward griffin capitalist conspiracy
>>
>>684244101
hahahaha thats too logical for my thick skull, its probably aliens
>>
>>684243943
I love the gall of.... "They just don't tell them it's harmful/there"

As of the pilots/techs/operators aren't passionate about their job and have no clue how these crazy things operate daily
, working off the unknown and the magical.
>>
File: umbrella.jpg (9 KB, 272x169) Image search: [Google]
umbrella.jpg
9 KB, 272x169
ITT: The Government is Umbrella.
>>
>>684243943
(Sadly, you can easily blame that on the de-funding of education since the 80s. Very few chemicals involved, except in all that red ink. ...And Reaganomics lunches.)
>>
Jesus christ, even though I know people don't literally believe flat earth, fake moon landing, or chemtrails, it still makes my blood boil that someone COULD possibly be stupid enough to swallow this nonsense.
>>
File: 4-yo-small.jpg (217 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
4-yo-small.jpg
217 KB, 620x412
>>684243521
If anything conspiracy theories show us the power of dumb people in large numbers.

We actually do have and use chemicals from aorcraft but we seem to have large numbers of the population that knows nothing, researches nothing and just reads memes on their facebook feed or listens to idiots like joe rogan that admit to chemical trails but denies them.

" Pfftt, conspiracy people think we modify the weather. What we do is spray silver from planes to modify the weather" -cunty know it all attitude joe rogan.

Yes its all real but when is what being used???? Should you have any input???you do know your government does things without your input, things that ARE VERY HARMFUL see agent orange
>>
>>684244049
No. I have a healthy distrust. Based of relevant and real info.

No an unhealthy one, developed by obsessive youtubing and late nights, thinking in the only one that's cracked the code.
>>
>>684243233
Obviously we have different standards of proof. I don't think big government is spraying chemicals over us but I don't know for sure so I can't say they definitely aren't, what I do know for certain is that contrails are a real and proven thing so essentially what you're telling me is that sometimes the things that look exactly the same 100% as contrails are chemtrails and essentially my question is, if at least some of them are contrails how do you know they all aren't?

The same is basically true for UFOs so many of those pics and vids have been proven fake so how do you know they all aren't.

I mean no offence bro but you're legit making assertions based on evidence that is easily falsifiable or simply explainable.
>>
>>684244242
I don't get why people say "the government" they are only a small fraction of all members.
>>684242716
>>
>>684244340
Youre so stupid words cannot describe

Reddit has rotted your brain.

>>684244344
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>Mfw I've actually met multiple people irl who believe in this shit.
And not just this, but nwo, illuminati and spirit science.

In an age where we have information more widely available and accessible than ever before, the fact people are still so dumb depresses me.

Question: if you believe all this is true and you're being controlled, why not just off yourself?

>pic kinda related, saw this yesterday while walking. Made me laugh out loud
>>
>>684241266
>merica
>>
>>684244348
this.
Utterly this.
>>
>>684242277
lold. trying to explain anything to you folks is like talking to a 3yo. it just can't be done. I kinda envy living in your world though, has to be exciting thinking someones out to get ya all the time.
>>
>>684244348
>Based of relevant and real info

This is what you tell yourself
>>
>>684243943
Then please tell me how many knots till you take off or which is the most important thing to do before flight or you can't because you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1454566669852.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1454566669852.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory
>>hurrderr crazy people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_proposed_geoengineering_schemes#Chemical_techniques
>>science that you wouldn't understand
>>
>>684244541
Ironically, these are the people susceptible to the brainwashing!

Kinda funny double standard that.
>>
>>684244364
UNATCO?
>>
well, i'm not a conspitard, but i gotta say, i live close to an airport in europe, and i've never seen chemtrails like those in the pictures
in fact, there are no chemtrails here
>>
>>684244570
Heh.

And you tell yourself that the secret illuiminazis are in control, in contact with the aliens and spraying the air with shit to keep it suppressed.

Where as I gleen my information from court cases, multiple news sources and actual real world events.
>>
>>684244541
Get out of 'ere kiddo. Learn the proper use of punctuations and get back once you finish high school.
>>
>>684244541
>>ad hominem
If you can't explain it to a 3 year old, you don't understand yourself.
>>
First and foremost

STOP LUMPING CONSPIRACIES TOGETHER.

JFK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH UFO AND CHEMICAL TRAILS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAELIS KILLING OFF PALESTINIANS

Jesus christ. You doe hard skeptics have your hearts in the right place youre just to stupid to travel outside your social groups and do some research.
>>
File: 1463142768916.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463142768916.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>684243993
>>684243977

>samefagging
>not realizing the video is literally 20 minutes of uncut footage of officials discussing NASA's role in weather alteration
>being this fucking retarded
>>
File: unatco.jpg (13 KB, 177x164) Image search: [Google]
unatco.jpg
13 KB, 177x164
>>684244797
WHAT ABOUT UNATCO?
>>
>>684238957
no it is some story made up by a journalist in the 90's to test how stupid his audience was. True fact. look it up.
>>
>>684244797

Heh.

Look at this shining beacon of hope.
>>
>>684244896
Can't go outside. >chemtrails.
>>
>>684239268
gotta look out for that Dihydrogen Monoxide they're spraying , that shit'll fuck you up.
>>
>>684244661
UN-OWEN? (was her)
>>
>>684244541
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
>>
File: WorldsFair1964MasonicFDC1.jpg (59 KB, 581x389) Image search: [Google]
WorldsFair1964MasonicFDC1.jpg
59 KB, 581x389
>>684244435
Illuminati is real, not called the illuminati just called bilderburg and many other think tanks. They rule the world only in a sense that they own all of the products of the world. They do not own it all they just team up with other companies to rise to the top, the furthest back I have read into is the 1964 Worlds fair. This is when disney grew to power. Odd they had a free mason tent.
>>
>>684244797
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_branch_of_government
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

shill word psyche association = schizophrenic
>>684244777
>>
>>684245048
U-UNATCO?
>>
>>684244582
>sourcing kikepedia
Did you even know about Iran censorship of wikikepedia?
>wikipedia is the most reliable source goyim
>"Osama bin Laden confirmed dead/notdead x6" - wikipedia
>>
It's how the Jew lizard aliens put fluoride in the water to control our minds!

JFK knew so they had to get rid of him before he told everyone!

Wrap your head in tin foil, it's the only way to keep them from hearing your thooouuuuughts!
>>
>>684245094
dont know what that means sorry
>>
>>684238957
some people say is ice crystals getting activated, i think they are wrong
>>
>>684244936
What about it?

Do they spray the chemicals? Or nuke the whales, or poison your water, or fill your coke with more ice than required at McDonald's or what?

No really ... What do they do, other than what Wikipedia tells you.

I mean you're not unatco, so basically any answer you give is conjecture.

So what do they do?
>>
File: unatco.jpg (13 KB, 178x175) Image search: [Google]
unatco.jpg
13 KB, 178x175
>>684245149
WHAT ABOUT UNATCO?
>>
>>684244573

I work in ground position in the tower, I tell them where to park, which taxiways to take, i speak to the aircraft handlers to liaise parking, I speak to refuellers, toilet trucks (worst job ever), security and anyone else on the radio that calls up. There's a bit more but it's boring as shit. Point is, if I was in work I could speak to one of the approach controllers who would know the speed, or I could phone the squadron ops desk and speak to one of the pilots sitting in the crew room doing fuck all.

Most important thing to do before the flight, for me would be to get his climb out details so I can pass them on to Approach who then passes on to area radar.

Most important thing for the pilot? Pick up the jetplan, pre-brief with the crew, walk around the aircraft and some other shit that really doesn't affect me at all. Don't give a shit. As soon as the aircraft stops talking on my frequency, it really isn't my issue.
>>
>>684238957
The vapour and heat from jet engines does actually form clouds and it does slightly affect the temperature and climate in regions that get a lot of air traffic.

That is it. Chemtrail theories are top level retardation.
>>
>>684238957
>chemtrail
No such thing. It's a fucking contrail (i.e. condensation trail). Water vapor in engine exhaust, low ambient temperatures, and impurities in jet fuel are everything you need to create ice particles in the atmosphere. Changes in pressure can also be created by wing surfaces, condensing only local components.

Depending on conditions (humidity, mostly) the contrails can last a few seconds or a few hours. With enough ambient humidity, they can spread out for miles, as wind transports exhaust impurities that act as nucleation points, allowing the formation of more ice particles. This is what you're seeing.
>>
File: Fenrir.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fenrir.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ffxUT7Puf0
>>
>>684245048
It's not the illuminati but the anti-god Jews (not anti-christ).

Jews worship the devil lucifer.
Wanna know who controls the world?
Then answer who /is it/are those/ that you cannot criticize? :^)
>>
>>684245309
But where do the lizardmen fit in to this picture?

N/mind. It's probably got something to do with JFK
>>
File: 3Gpey[1].jpg (18 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
3Gpey[1].jpg
18 KB, 452x339
>>684245314
>>
>>684245123
point being is that there are 2 different versions of the same story, if it makes you feel better...http://www.rsc.org/events/detail/20243/Geoengineering%20the%20Climate
Royal Society good enough for you?
Also
http://www.weathermodification.com/cloud-seeding.php
you can get a quote....
>>
Amazes me how many people believe this is bait. Bunch of fucking retarded sheep it's amusing af to see. When shit hits then fan you gotta remember one thing... Are you still a fan?
>>
>>684245504
No proof is good enough, if he doesn't WANT to believe. He will look away from anything that might change his perspective. Because change is scary for most people.
>>
Trolls, trolling trolls, trolling trolls, trolling trolls. From troll island, grounded in shit, surrounded by an ocean of piss.
>>
UNATCO?
>>
>>684245293

Oh and like most conspiracy theories, while they are bullshit, I think that the government WOULD try brainwashing or manipulating the weather or whatever the chemtrails crowd decide to agree upon, the idea that they can get the ENTIRE aviation world (both civiliation and military aviation) to keep a secret that big is pretty stupid. Humans are pretty bad at keeping secrets, especially one that would involve MILLIONS of people across the world.
>>
File: Assorted_United_States_coins[1].jpg (3 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
Assorted_United_States_coins[1].jpg
3 MB, 2816x2112
>>684245668
Scares the shit out of me, personally.
>>
File: agent_orange(1).jpg (188 KB, 770x250) Image search: [Google]
agent_orange(1).jpg
188 KB, 770x250
>>684245314
Youre right and you deserve a nobel prize. They give them out to bright fellas like yourself.
>>
>>684245415
Bell helicopter, LBJ's wife, Marina's friend worked at bell. Grandfather made first commercial helicopter. Husband went to Harvard. Gun held at her house. LBJ starts Vietnam war with bell helicopters. LBJ made shitload of cash off of bell stocks.
>>
>>684245748
These 'secrets' shit loads of people know about, no one does shit. The government has been brainwashing everyone, obviously, and it's working.
>>
>>684238957
Well you're already red pilled m8 chemtrails are used to make the sun set faster.
If you inspect the image you posted you will see yourself the drastic effect chemtrails have on the landscape
It dissolved those mountains
>>
>>684245787
kek this
>>
The one real thing out of all of this, is that as a race, we aren't going to make it.

No ascension, no next level.

Game over man. we peaked, bread a shitton of stupid gullible idiots and we will slowly eek out our own demise.

Cause of retarded shit like this.
>>
>>684245314
Bullshit. Geo-engineering has been going on since the 40's and is an admitted fact by the government. Soil now contains high amounts of aluminum, barium, and other metals it did not previously as other phenomena that have been recorded during and after these "contrails" you deny. Contrails disappear. They dont spread across the entire fucking horizon as more contrails are added blocking the clear sky out. You're a fucking idiot and anyone with a half functioning brain can look this shit up and put the pieces where they go. I guess HAARP isn't real either? People like you need a claw hammer taken to your head so you don't fuck up the gene pool even more.
>>
>>684245787
So it's a highly ineffective version of agent orange?

Curse you Bilderberg Group, you win this round!
>>
>>684241266
Seasons.
>>
>>684245739
UMADBRO??
>>
population control..............
>>
File: sure.png (63 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
sure.png
63 KB, 321x357
>>684245462
>>
>>684246030
WHAT ABOUT UNATCO?
>>
>>684245915
Don't waste your time man... These people are brainwashed. They don't believe their own government is trying to harm them. We just gotta sit back and watch them freak the fuck out when shit hits the fan, which will be soon >=}. But... When shit does hit the fan, you gotta ask your self one question.... Are you still a fan?
>>
i think they are contrails, but it's possible to make rain by spraying chemicals in the air, americans used them in vietnam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
>>
>>684245915
To what end.

There are better ways to control the world than by killing off all the people you're controlling.

Relgions bein doing just fine for the last few thousand years.
>>
File: 1461473725437-0.jpg (75 KB, 833x640) Image search: [Google]
1461473725437-0.jpg
75 KB, 833x640
Conspiratards and Edgyfaggots BTFO

The Earth is Flat
>muh flat earthers retarded
>muh NASA pictures
>muh universal studios
>muh hollywood moobies
>muh moonlanding film
>muh 'murrica

God, There is
>muh new (jew) testament
>muh NASA
>muh globe earth =/= flat earth
>muh science
>tips fedora

Evil, There is
>lissning to demonic music
>muh pop songs
>lissning to demonic spells
>carrying demonic spells
>having demonic disks at home
>tips fedora

Enjoy being marked you fucking beast.

Don't regret it, I warned you.
>>
>>684246097
What would they get from harming us? What would they obtain that they do not already have?
>>
>>684245915
Seek professional help, Maxwell
>>
>>684246189
>>684246208
UNATCO
>>
http://www.ral.ucar.edu/general/press/brochures/precip_enhance_generic_broch_2014_04.pdf
academic enough?
http://www.water.ca.gov/waterplan/docs/cwpu2013/Final/Vol3_Ch11_Precip-Enhancement.pdf
Fucking come on...
>>
>>684246189
You're stupid as fuck moron. Population control. Too many fucking inbreds like you.
>>
>>684246228
octanu
>>
>>684240989
i had it
>>
>>684246278
Why though? We have plenty of space and plenty of food?
>>
>>684245915
>being this mad about shit you can do nothing about even if the fairy tales are real
>>
>>684241114
Everything you believe is wrong.

Stop trying to figure out what to think.
Go learn how to think.
>>
>>684238957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
>>
>>684240035
zeitgeist is full of shit bro
>>
>>684246320
Lol. They don't give a fuck about you retard. Everyday you're being poisoned. Wake the fuck up faggot times coming to an end.
>>
>>684246228
>>684246069
>>684245739
>>684245268
>>684245094
>>684244936
See
>>684245252
Please... Answer it.
>>
http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php
these guys will make it rain or snow or hail for money, this isn't even a debate. It is a fact, there are planes spraying chemicals to alter the weather fucking retards.
>>
"Brainwashing? total control? world domination? Easy question, they would if they could (but it has to be a secret)" -anon 2016

"I take that back, they would because it's possible" -anon 2016
>>
>>684246228
You keep using that Acronym. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>684241266
Gieb full retard bigture pleez. Me not ant. Can't zee retardations.
>>
80% brainwashed sheep in this thread are not ready at all for what's bout to take place, good luck(:
>>
Discrediting truth by calling it a conspiracy.

"The jfk assassination is a conspiracy."
"Oh, you're one of those tinfoil-hat people."
>>
>>684246431
So you do not know what they are gaining, if anything?
>>
>>684245882

Ah yes, the special snowflakes who see what everyone else does not. The most intelligent and free willed humans on the planet.

So, the pilots flying the aircraft will be aware that they are spraying bad stuff over the Earth that they and their families live on.

Because 'the government' can straight up control minds.
>>
Just jet fuel. Don't like it? Wear a dust mask like in Chiner.
>>
>>684246646
>>What is T.V.?
>>
>>684246477
No one debates the merit of weather control .... Or the fact that it's been attempted. Lots of people have admitted to that. Those people have also said that it takes the energy output of several nations to even achieve any real effect.

How does this make it somehow a world domination tool sponsoored by uhlumahnazi hybrid lizard JFK men?
>>
>>684246614
No fucker they are greedy faggots. They want to rule the world and have citizens as slaves. We all are already slaves though.
>>
>>684246278
Let me ask you a few questions.
Wouldn't you want a personal sex slave?
How about a slave worker?
How about a faithful servant whom you can dissect as you like?
Why wouldn't you if you're a fucking psychopath eh?
>>
File: 1462194568929.jpg (360 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1462194568929.jpg
360 KB, 2592x1944
People actually believe
>their is an international conspiracy
> every aviation authority
>countries leaders
>every major airport
>every pilot
>entire companies that build planes
>chemical companies
>truck drivers
>flight staff
>ground staff Inc mechanics and maintenance personnel
>to spray chemicals to kill everybody and destroy the planet
>with no where to go
>there has never been a leak or whistle blower

And this to them is more plausible then them being fucking morons.
>>
>>684246610
You're telling me JFK was really assassinated? Cmon guy.
>>
Go back to /pol/. It's incredible how many people believe this conspiracy bullshit. Are real news too boring for you so you need to read some made up shit to make you feel better?
>>
>>684246610
This has been the gov's strongest weapon to keep people from actively talking about.

But the power of that weapon has decreased a lot in the last 10 years.
>>
>rural and urban areas
They're cloud seeding. The others are passenger jets in high altitude.
"But there are so many?"
>google how many international flights at any given time.
>>
>>684246718
Duhrr
What is HAARP
Stay brainwashed my friends :)
>>
>>684246727
And you're going to stop what has essentially been happening since the dawn of time.... With lies and claims of conspiracy?

Are you the one, neo?
>>
>>684245960
Well, i was arguing in favor to the argumebt that chemical trails are a real thing.

The images may or may not be just contrails. We(you and I) dont know whats being shown in the picture. Sure it could be just contrails but id like to see your source.

People being skeptical of their government shouldnt be shamed and i see no issue with people running private tests and finding out what is in these more then likely contrails, clouds.
>>
>>684246610
If there's more than one person involved in any crime or covert operation or similar, it is a conspiracy by definition.

If you check the facts on the JFK assassination, it becomes quite clear that much is unknown, and that LHO most likely couldn't have done it alone. Thus, it becomes propable that there was a conspiracy.
>>
>>684246862
Nah I don't give a fuck, I'm waiting for shit to hit the fan already so I can escape the matrix.
>>
File: mentalcase.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mentalcase.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
"There putting prozac in the water!"
>>
>>684246727
As I said earlier, they do rule the world just not in the way you would think. Different people own every corporation they all go to rich people clubs and meet up, they own everything from diamonds to oil to food to gold. They do not want to kill the earth they want to live forever on it in peace with no religion and only knowledge. NWO
>>
>>684246957
Floride*
>>
>>684246718
>>can litterally control the weather, and there for the food supply.
>>Can cause floods or droughts anywhere on earth
Doesn't really matter if it is lizards, jews, or rich white men doing it. If you want to spend time arguing over which group would be the least likely to do this you may be missing the point.
>>
>>684241114
water vapor is a "greenhouse gas"

it takes in more heat than it gives out
>>
They are killing us off to prevent over population. Kill some to save a lot.

Deal with it.
>>
>>684238957
it's the only way people could possibly find trump convincing
>>
>>684246926
Shit will hit the fan, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll escape.
>>
>>684246765
Burden of Proof
>>
>>684246592
Look, I know how scary it is to have brain cells that routinely misfire, but they're not after you because you know too much, the sheeple are comfortable with their mall culture, the paleocons are comfortable fucking their guns and ignoring their waifus, and I am Allmighty Bob Dobbs (see my pipe and sock suspenders?) Now come down off the back of your chair, have another whole grain sugar cube, and chill, man.
>>
>>684246989
God shut the fuck up. kill your self sheep.
>>
>>684240035
Zeitgeist.. No references for the information giving.
>citation needed
>>
>>684246993
tampax*
>>
>>684246840
Haarp is a controlled radar experiment attempting to heat the clouds, seed rain, control weather. That's a stated fact.

Those same scientists have also shown how it takes a whole fucking ton of energy. More energy than production would allow for to even achieve a measureable effect.

When you control that level of energy, wouldn't it just be easier to make laser beams of death, instead of expending it to control the weather.... For death?

Just seems redundant in the fullest.
>>
>>684246873
So you're going to sit there and tell me (with a straight face no less) that a running engine outputs chemicals?

Nice try, Bill Nye.
>>
File: 1461117687503.png (125 KB, 297x324) Image search: [Google]
1461117687503.png
125 KB, 297x324
>>684243367
Hahahaahha holy shit imagine being as crazy and fucking stupid as you. Aerospace engineer here work for QANTAS well used to till they started offshoring maintenance.

Honestly mate you are a fucking nut job. You want to know whats really killing people? Insecticides in food, antibiotics in the meat industry, fluoride shit in drinking water. (My dentist recommends drinking purified water and using fluoride toothpaste but never ever swallow it.) The insane amount of pollution big industry pumps out. All the chemicals destroying the oceans ability to create oxygen and remove co2. Absolute destruction of habitats on land and sea purely to sustain massive growing economies (china for example).

Big spoopy gov. Doesnt need to do contrails for that shit as china has been cloud seeding for quite a while with varied results.

So anyways working for qantas involved testing fuel etc and also the fuel filters. Guess what? No spoopy tin foil chemicals. Thanks matey needed the laugh, keep on being crazy the world needs to sell more tinfoil.
>>
>>684247094
I really hope you have been joking because what you have is probably schizophrenia.
>>
>>684247018
That's not what a greenhouse gass is you moron
>>
>>684247033
Yes, I will (:
>>
so this is what trump supporters believe?

maybe y'all should tell trump to biuld a roof.
>>
>>684240889
Jesus Christ you closet dwelling faggots have to even bring trans shit into THIS thread? For fucks sake just admit you love the flavor of cock and move on.
>>
>>684247187
And what you are is brainwashed. Get over it. Times too late so stop worrying about it.
>>
>>684246711

Not mind control.

I don't own a TV, but I've walked past them in the crew room at work, I sit in front of a lot of monitors, I listen to a radio almost the entire time I'm in work. Is it specifically the televisions or is it any display device that send out the brain control waves?

I haven't heard of the televised brain control conspiracy before, so could you explain it to me? I also don't really know anything about the television industry, does everyone involved in the manufacturing of televisions know about the brain control they are subjecting their friends and families to? Or is it everyone in the media industry that is in on it?
>>
>>684246996
Also by that very point, doesn't mean it's there for evil purposes.

Like... We are heading for drought globally, cause we do fucked up shit... (Like spending all this polluting energy to control the weather)

So what if it's built to duh... Actually control the weather. So we can get some rain.

Whys it a global domination tool. Not a global savior tool?
>>
File: 1461434300237.jpg (55 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1461434300237.jpg
55 KB, 540x405
>>684247057
Yes it's on the one who comes up with the theory in this case, chemtrails must be proven by those stating they are real, of which they can't except to spout opinions on why and who doing it.
>>
>>684247324
Haha fuck you're so clueless it's sad... Damn. We are truly fucked.
>>
>>684247292
Projecting

At its finest.
>>
>>684247218
it sure is you fucking retard
>>
>>684247302
What is going to happen? They are going to kill us all? So they can clean up all of our dead corpses and have to cook their own food, build their own cars and houses?
>>
>>684238957

They're dumping excess memes. Don't worry it's not harmful unless you are hole guy.
>>
>>684247138
>implying they aren't suppressing engines that output nuclear energy yields that run off perpetual motion and anti-gravity
>>
>>684247406
Green house gasses reflect heat back towards the earth, they don't "take in more heat then they let out", that is against the laws of thermodynamics
>>
>>684247138
>Haarp
>>684246840

see
>>684243367

see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzxTXk1JCFw
<11/8/2013 -- Microwave Pulse gives birth to Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) >
>>
>>684247422
Idk what's going to happen moron, am I them??? Firstly we will most likely be disarmed, and then put in camps to fucking die.
>>
>>684247518
do you even know what a greenhouse is, and does????
>>
>>684247449
Oh my fucking god
ITT: everyone has a 7th grade education and has never taken physics
>>
>>684247585
Fuck school bitch
>>
>>684247314
so you've never heard of the news? or Advertising?
A T.V. emits light to your eyes, which converts to electrical impulses in your brain which tells you what the world is and what resources are available, of course there isn't a 'control the population' button on some billionaires desk the is hooked into every t.v., but at this time it is the most reliable means of subduing a population.
>>
BUILD ROOF
>>
>>684238957
Can't you conspiracyposters actually get decently sized images for once? I'm sick of this matchbox crap.
>>
Vapour trails have a measurable effect on ground temperatures and do act to block a small amount of energy from the sun, but the amount is very small. There are far greater climate shifting factors that occur naturally and have a far greater effect on either slowly changing the climate or accelerating/decelerating its change. Vapour trails are just an unwanted side effect of necessary air travel that has an unwanted but otherwise relatively negligible effect on anything other than visual pollution, no worse than building a highway through some otherwise pristine forest. It might ruin the view but it's a side effect of something we need for the modern world to function. There's nothing spooky about it. If you went genuine spooky then try looking into the nuclear response programs the developed world has in place. If a nuclear apocalypse were to happen, you wouldn't know beforehand until the sirens sounded and you saw a bright flash in the distance.
>>
>>684247384
Lol.

Tell me how I'm clueless cause I don't believe in the illuminazi lizard mind control cia brainwashing weather experiment.

What I'm quoting is stated fact. the guys at haarp have actively stated this as their mission.

You're not dealing fact, you're dealing conspiracy.

And I'm the brainwashed one? I don't even believe haarp can produce even 1 percent of the energy required to control the weather.

Yet somehow you do, and it's there for BAD REASONS. based on YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

It's an experiment. One you don't work on or know reliably about, but feel free to speculate some more.
>>
>>684247544
You are so fucking dense. They would have to build the centers, somehow convince ourselves to put us into the camp and then they would have to convince us to kill our own people, then who kill the people who killed the camp people? The 90 year old david rockefeller's of the world?
>>
>>684247324
do you know even the slightest bit about the water cycle?
Also, name one time, at any point, anywhere, when someone or a group of people used power over nature for the good of others.
>>
File: 1458788135954.jpg (133 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458788135954.jpg
133 KB, 640x640
>>684239603
This is correct.
i do not understand why people over think about this topic of discussion as much as they do. this only proves hoe fucking stupid people can really be.
>>
>>684247539
>YouTube
>conspiracy theorist nobody
>spouting pseudo science
>biased as fuck source
>"worlds top scientist in the field disagree with me, but they are wrong"

Ok bud keep it up
>>
everyone google "is water vapor a greenhouse gas?"

the answer you find will be YES
>>
I am a member of a shadow cooperative sect of the UN and can confirm all jet fuel is tainted with 1-ethyl-carboxylic titanium oxide for the sole purpose of population reduction.
>>
>>684247585
>implying frogs kept in an anti-gravity field aren't perpetually in motion

Your precious "physics" mean nothing to the Rana.
>>
>>684247544
>Disarm us & put in camps
(stop listening to NRA schills before bed, yo)
>>
>>684238957
Water vapor from jet fuel, you dillweed
>>
They're not chemtrails you cock smugglers, they're sick clouds from my vape
>>
>>684247887
kek
>>
>>684247745
(: you'll see for your self bud.
>>
>>684247887
fuck off ethan
>>
>>684247574
Are you retarded?

Greenhouse glass let's in sun and contains heat / inside reflects heat. It does not work because the glass gets hot you fucking moron.
>>
>>684241999

What he said: >>684242116

PS. Good luck with the Bombardiers, mang!
>>
the giys spraying this stuff have to llve with us, you know?

why would they poison their own home?
>>
water vapor
>>
>>684247735
Haarp is owned by military you fucking idiot do you think they're going to tell you what They're ACTUALLY doing you fucking moron. Idk why I ever join in these threads you people are so brainwashed it's like trying to talk to a wall
>>
>>684247751
I do not. I make no claims, other than the publicly released information by the haarp scientists themselves. On the flipside, show me your doctorate to be arguing what "they " say.

And show you one? Okay. Agriculture. The development and sharing of the knowledge to control nature, to produce, for the good of all.
>>
>>684247787
The eater vapour is already in the atmosphere, the plain does not magically create water in the atmosphere.
>>
Kekd at this thread
Yea conspiracy theorists, start digging your underground bunkers and hide in them
>>
>>684247915
the glass works as an insulator, just like water vapor does.

never claimed any different, you autistic nigger
>>
>>684247900
Why must everything be so mysterious with you? "you will see it when it comes" like what the hell? you dont know what is going to happen so why spout out bullshit saying you do
>>
IF YOU BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT ARE KEEPING THINGS FROM YOU WHY WOULD THEY LET YOU POST YOUR STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON YOUTUBE

IF ANYTHING WAS REAL IT WOULD BE REMOVED.
>>
>>684247992
Well, yes. Considering they've actually released videos, statements and the data showing how the process theoretically works, and how it takes a butt-ton of energy to achieve the effect.

I'd believe that, over YouTube, or yourself.
>>
>>684247887
My sides are flying through the stratosphere leaving chem trails
>>
>>684247995
why do farms have fences? or cities have walls?
>>
>>684242277

What is air pressure, Alex?
>>
>>684247784
>Appeal to authority
>Unfalsifiability
I see you're the true logician here
>>
>>684245387
your pronouns are staggeringly PC.. I detect fagging of incredible proportions.
Godspeed.
>>
>>684248123
To keep morons like you out. Next question
>>
>>684248123
To keep the cows from running away, I've only seen one wall and its to mexico.
>>
>>684248123
How long does the straw man need to go on for you to admit your just full of shit?

Where is the chase son, and can we cut to it?
>>
>>684248136
now, when water is under low pressure does it evaporate faster or slower?
>>
>>684248194
You're confusing Macs and PCs.
>>
>>684247636

I've heard of the news. I don't own a TV so the only adverts I see are normally signs that I drive past on the way to work. I'm probably less subject to this population subjugation stuff than most others.

Anyway, while I agree that there is some mind-numbing crap that is forced onto people from television, radio and especially social media. I do not think that it can manipulate someone into willingly harm their friends and family, but I'm not a scientist and I don't think I'm a brainwashed fool. If this conspiracy is true, then my children and their children and all future generations will pay the price. If it is not true, the world will carry on as it has.

At least, if it is true, then the Illuminati or whoever you believe orchestrates all of this, their families will suffer too as they share this planet with us.
>>
>>684246826
This 100%
>>
>>684248108
... If you think you're going to be here for any longer than a few more years youre wrong. And you're brainwashed so. You will see what happends, when it does you're Ganna be like what the fuck!! Why is my government doing these things to us! And cry like a little bitch and I'll be sitting back laughing at all the chaos that's happening around me(: goodnight you little fucking coward. I hope you're ready :):):)
>>
>>684242365

I am the guy you responded to. You think we only build commercial planes? Lol...

Still no secret chem tanks, bud.
>>
>>684248211
What's the deal with airline food? Is it the source of chemtrails?
>>
>>684248302
And that's when you'll finally be right about something in your life and we will all beg to go in your bunker and eat your spam and fuck your wife. Keep dreaming pal
>>
>>684247784
When a lot of people believe in something, it does not make it true.

The truth will remain the truth, no matter how many people believe in it.
>>
>>684248351
This was answered in the 80's.

they're not black, and they're not people!
>>
>>684248211
Point is you wouldn't feed a moron
>>684248226
Also want to keep your chattel in and your enemies out
>>684248245
What full of shit? The chase was you can hire cloud seeders to alter the weather. There is no 'conspiracy' you can hire a chemtrail. My question to you is why would you ever believe that anyone would use global power for good?
>>
>>684248110
And it would validate it as real.
Moron.
>>
>>684248351
See Dr Jerry Seinfelds ruminations on this topic. It's very eloquent and enlightening
>>
ALL CONSPIRACIES AREN'T TRUE
THEY ARE TERRORISTS AND RETARDED
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T THINK NOR DISAGREE WITH US AND OUR AGENDAS

JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE FUCKING TV YOU FILTHY SLAVES
DO NOT THINK

I REPEAT

DO NOT THINK
O

N
O
T

T
H
I
N
K

DO NOT DISAGREE
O

N
O
T

D
I
S
A
G
R
E
E
>>
this ia such a low teir conspiracy theory
>>
>>684248421
And if no one knows the truth, what is the truth?
>>
>>684244435
Where do you live? Portland or Denver or some shit?
>>
>>684248302
I'll add you to the list of doom speakers, sooth Sayers and truth bringers who have all accurately depicted their end game scenarios.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy the time I have, cheers.
>>
>>684248302
So you are a fucking crazy old man who wants to watch the world burn?
>>
>>684248490
Oh wow you can type in two directions. I think your caps lock might be on though
>>
>>684248454
Funny, China does just that, all the time.
>>
>>684248494
We will probably never know, but people will keep pretending they know.
>>
>>684248494
"A [spoiler]conspiracy[/spoiler] Theory"
>>
>>684248110
Really?

Sounds like a dictatorship.

I dont think it would be removed bud. It would be removed if the video showed actual documents that were top secret perhaps. Nice conspiracy dude
>>
>>684248454
No it wouldn't, because it would be removed before the majority saw it and then only conspiracy theorists would have seen it & would believe it (even if it was true)
>>
File: IMG-20151213-WA0017.jpg (7 KB, 191x136) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151213-WA0017.jpg
7 KB, 191x136
>>684242584

Initially, the project brief was to chop off one tit only, but then American Airlines chopped both tits off their dead grandmothers and Delta couldn't live with a growing tit-gap.

So, an RFP was issued to see what the budget would be to cut both tits off.

Tender was submitted and we were given the contract to remove the second tit, but only got half the budget.

So we tried to recycle tools and fixtures, but inevitably ran over budget and had to wxplain to the joint services committee why we can't do cost estimates correctly.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>684248552
I'm actually 19. I chose to reincarnate at this time to warn people/ watch all chaos that's going to happen soon, it'll be fun.
>>
>>684248645
You believe in chem trials and 9/11 being an inside job, yet you don't believe the same people who would blow up their own country would run a secret dictatorship under the premise of democracy?
>>
>>684248765
omg i bet you own like a fucking mall katana or something
>>
>>684248110

2nd amendment. If somebody "figured out" that "chemtrails" were being used by the government for mind control or population control, and posted "all the facts" supporting it.
The government would deem it ludicrous, and call the individual(s) mentally ill to discredit.
>>
Every time somebody gets trips chem trails are released
/thread
>>
>>684248814
Nah.. That's useless for what's coming. I have an ak47 with 2 75 round drums waiting for the time (:
>>
>>684248814
(-only one?)
>>
>>684248452
Because observerable universe where real people do real things every day in the name of advancement, and humanity. You know, good things.

The question I've got for you is why is it all evil, all dark all horrible all the time? Who hurt you?

We are a fairly simple creature. People usually do things to help and make things easier. Sure, bad shit happens. But generally the pack looks out for and looks after its own. Literally hardcoded into us for our survival.

If someone was going to the retarded extremely drawn out dramatic length of poisoning us with chemtrails, then what a the endgame? What's the point? We are pretty creative. someone would of figured out a long time ago far better methods for our downfall.
>>
>>684238957
Jet polit here, but also a former Media pilot.

Do you know how we do skywriting?

we take a barrel of diesel fuel or smoke oil up to whatever height on that day where the temperature is -2 degrees celsius, and we pump it into the exhaust pipe. It burns, the burning reaction produces water and it forms a cloud because the ambient temperature is below the dewpoint.

Jets do the same thing in the upper atmosphere - they compress the air and burn jet fuel in it, the reaction produces CO2 and water vapour. The water vapour forms a cloud.

Fog forms the same way on the ground all by itself. All Clouds form the same way.

Any time the temperature drops below the dewpoint, the air can not absorb more moisture and a cloud forms.

You can make chemtrails yourself by exhaling on a cold day.
>>
>>684248814

dat strawman/projection
>>
>>684248899
Cool you should see how they feel in your syphilis addled brain
>>
>>684247710

>that ending tho

Oh man, fuck you, im not sleeping tonight
>>
Oh. Is your hero Tyler Smith?
>>
Earth be flat y'all
>>
>>684248854
That's one option.

Removing the information would be another.

What has second amendment got to do with this (serious question not American) I thought it was the right to bear arms.
>>
>>684248899
You sound like a school shooter. I think I am going to report this to FBI.
>>
>>684249116
Man, I gotta get me a sweet set of them bear arms.
>>
>>684249123
They're already on the way, he figured out the international chem trail secret.
>>
>>684248929
Our advancements came out of war, a need to be 'better' than the people on the other side of the hill.
There is a pack looking out for itself, and you ain't in it.
The end game is survival, and the easiest way to survive is to eliminate all threats.
And people did work out the end game...
>>
Haha all yall slaves not ready for what's Ganna happen.
Fucking slaves working minimum wage jobs hahaha meanwhile I be at home stacking up like a nigga fundraising playing runescape :p
>>
>>684249116

yep........I fucked up. up all night. doh. 1st.
If they removed the information, that would be a red flag.
>>
>>684249123
It's not for school, it's for when 'they' try to disarm us (:
>>
>>684249206
oh man, its cumming its a big one this time boys i got my ak ready
>>
>>684249170
Better than writing bare arms, then i'd be wrong as well as telling a shit joke.
>>
>>684248929
>>684249244
they will hold up in the mountains and drown/starve us out.
God flooded the earth to save who he felt was righteous, do you think such a notion is beyond us with all of our advances?
>>
>>684249317
>muh guns
Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 35

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.