Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So a couple of girls annoyed the shit out of me. I went to /soc/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: datass.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
So a couple of girls annoyed the shit out of me. I went to /soc/ and posted their snapchat names in a "dirty snapchat" thread.
They got really pissed, they said they got 50dick pics in 1 hour. Somehow they found it was me, and they said they might wanna report it to the police (ayy lmao).
So just to be on the safe side; I didnt break any laws did i? Its pretty much a dick move by me, but its not illegal? Top kek
>>
No, you should be fine. Were there any winrars?
>>
>>684235546
Personal privacy is guaranteed by any government in the world, yes even the shittiest one like Mexico. That's why you see some pictures disappearing from the internet , like nudes and such. Anyone who is sharing like yourself is directly responsible for sharing personal material that doesn't belong to you, therefore knowingly breaking the law. Yes they can sue you and most likely will. Yes copes take the computers, phones and see what you did. Formatting thenhard disk barely does.anything
>>
>>684235936
The best deal is to get the new hard drive and dispose of the old one
Saying you saw those pictures somewhere online and have forwarded them.
If.you used your phone and it can be traced back to you, well tough luck.
Anyways where the picture at hommie
>>
>>684235936
I'm sorry, exactly what part of what you said applies to this guy?
>>
>>684235936
OP here. I didnt share any nudes though, only their snapchat names. Suing isnt that common where im from. Thoughts?
>>
>>684236162
OP, that guy is bait. Nothing disappears from the internet. Get a grip.
>>
>>684235830
Well my mate was next to her when it happened, he top keked all the way to the bank.

The picture was just to get attention btw, its not related.
>>
>>684236162
Well I was talking about personal privacy being ruined by some jerk off by posting names and being responsible for them being harrased and exposed to things like dick pictures. Just read the law and you'll get what I am talking about on thenperosnal level. If they don't sue cops won't do shit.
>>
>>684236307
Duh im not a silly goose.
But "Personal privacy is guaranteed by any government in the world, yes even the shittiest one like Mexico." Sounds kinda legit, but is snapchat name personal privacy?
>>
jkdamask
good wins
>>
>>684236307
Really?
How would you explain Byonce who is world famous removing her pictures? And that's her PR team, let alone government getting included. Of course the court has to rule in your favour, but if it does they get removed. Like my neighborhors did because she is a gypsy slut saying she is not, so once the court said that she is not, not a single article or picture of her dirty family can be found anywhere in Spain or Italy
>>
File: 1463121678536.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
1463121678536.png
115 KB, 276x230
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>684236345
No judge in the US or western/northern Europe would ever rule that giving out someone's snapchat would hold them accountable for any unsolicited pictures sent to the address. If they did, a higher court would overturn the ruling.

Can't really say much about the rest of the world, since I've never lived or studied the laws in any real depth.
>>
>>684236462
Yes like email like forum name like Snapchat name like Facebook page. Not yours to fucking share, nor post and give someone personal injury by doing so.as I said if they don't sue he is fine, if they do (and more of them) he is fucked
>>
>>684236773
If it's public they can do what ever they want...
>>
>>684236754
What pics do you want? The dickpics that got sent to her? A screenshot of her snapchat name in the dirty snapchat thread? A picture of her reaction?
I got no nudes of her, and if i had i wouldnt share it and ruin her life that horribly. Being exposed to penises is harsh enough.
>>
>>684236762
I am too lazy to copy cases
Go to Californias court page and find the latest cases. You'll see how many of them are exactly about sbut like this. I am on my phone. It's not your to share, end of story
>>
>>684236773
>>684236892
My mate told her "Just make your snapchat private" (Aka. she has to accept people before she can receive snapchats from them).
I feel like sharing a facebook profile shouldnt be a problem either? If that person wants privacy they can go to settings->Privacy->Only my facebook friends can view my timeline, pictures etc.
>>
>>684237137
She refused to make her snapchat private btw top kek
>>
>>684236892
How.is anyone Snapchat personal?
Or Facebook?
They are all private.

OP are they underage?
>>
>>684237226
I've meant how are they public
>>
File: 1462371226279.jpg (193 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
1462371226279.jpg
193 KB, 500x541
>>684236938
They need proof that it was you bruh chill beside seems like you already fucked shit up why stop now?
>>
>>684235546
>dick move
fuck you that actually made me kek
>>
>>684235546
You're massively fucking over reacting.

If they could even find a lawyer to take the case (Likely, any legal firm would laugh at them and say they have no case at all) the amount you're actually at fault is minimal.

You are not responsible for the actions of those that sent them explicit material.

A Snapchat name has no more legal protection then say, an Xbox Live username in terms of distribution.

What the fuck are the police going to do about it? Do they have actual evidence? It's their word against yours, and they'd have to manage to pile up enough evidence by sifting through wafts of shit threads. Police have 'important' shit to do, they're not a personal army for teenage girl hunts because someone managed to get 50+ idiots to distribute pictures of their dicks to them.

TL:DR Quit being such a massive fucking faggot and don't worry about this bullshit.
>>
>>684237226
The age of consent is 16, but to vote, drink alcohol etc. you must be 18
They are both 17, one is turning 18 in a couple of days.

And no, im not underage&/b/. I just hang out with people a few years younger than me because im childish or retarded.
>>
You incited harassment as you knew what would happen by posting their contact info. Yes, what you did was illegal on a technicality
>>
>>684237466
Ayy lmao, im not going to stick a sharpie up my pooper you little homo

>>684237491
Hahaha i love you

>>684237508
Youre right. But i just hate talking to the police in general, 95% of them are just fucking retarded and doesnt understand shit.
>>
>>684237226
Sign up for Facebook if you have your profile public you agree to allow your profile to be shared and or viewed by other including users who are not friends
>>
>>684238053
doubly the case if you're a britfag, they're clamping down hard on what they call "cyber" harassment
>>
>>684235546
*brrrraaaaaappppp*
>>
>>684238066
Would you say its the same thing on snapchat if you dont have it private aka you must accept people before you can receive snapchats from them?
>>
File: dark.png (496 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
dark.png
496 KB, 800x500
>>684235546
New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.