Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, do you cry? How many times a week do you cry? Why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Hey /b/,

do you cry? How many times a week do you cry? Why?
>>
it depends on my feelings
>>
when im extra lonely or my friends haven't texted me I go onto /b/ and talk about it it somewhat helps me for venting
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 659x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 659x371
>>
>>684227770
bumping for interest plus funny ylyl
>>
I can barely even cry anymore and it makes me feel worse physically and emotionally.
>>
File: too damn funny.png (2 MB, 1401x6556) Image search: [Google]
too damn funny.png
2 MB, 1401x6556
>>684229488
forgot pic
>>
>>684227770
very rarely the strange thing is I cry when im pissed not when im sad
>>
Its been 3 months. I cried like 20 times for 3 days when my girl broke up with me.
>>
>>684227770
Only if I'm really depressed or angry about something. Been a couple months since I genially cried. Not to bad if you ask me.
>>
>>684227770
I don't cry, I can't, my eyes are too dry from constantly staring at a screen.
>>
>>684229590
this cheered me up so much
there are people who've got it worse than us
thank god
>>
>>684227770
I've cried the past 3 days. First time about work feeling trapped. 2nd time when I had to tell my son I couldn't buy him something and had the money for it but would go a few days without food. And 3rd time today when my girl gave me 20 bucks she pulled from her child support card. I still have the 20. I feel like a piece of shit. Right now ... All my money goes to bills and kids and wife. I know I'm doing OK because they are taken care of but I have to scrape change and sometimes borrow to eat lunch. I was depressed before I got into this situation.
>>
I cry when I watch a good anime. Teared up at Erased, that was probably the last time
>>
>>684230493
>implying that we don't have an onion in a cage
>>
>>684229590
thats not funny ;-;
>>
you have a woman and a child. take what you need and i will protect you
>>
>>684230638
Cont. Right now I'm sitting outside having a beer and hoping nothing else pops up before I get back to work on Monday.
>>
>>684230763
Your the ogre aren't you
>>
>>684231029
Directed to me?
>>
>>684231192
Are you worthy?
>>
Haven't cried since 2012, nothing since then has been worth the tears.
>>
I dont think ive cried in about...8-10 years. And its not like ive not tried, but for some reason i cant let myself cry, i keep holding back involuntarily. Feel like im losing emotion over time so theres less and less reason to cry, but i have a lot bottled up and cant get rid of it.
>>
>>684227770
I cry about 3 nights out of 7, thinking about a friend who I've long since stopped talking to.
>>
>>684231092
close enough...
>>
>>684232399
I FUCKING KNEW IT. I'm sorry that you have an onion in a cage in your basement and that you have a shitty toshiba laptop
>>
i used to cry sometimes before i got put on my meds.

i used to cry at the uselessness of life and also because my father died
>>
>>684233135
do you want to vent to a person that will listen to you and not call you a faggot
>>
Crying is wasted energy. You only cry when on your back. My name is Bryan. Fuck anonymous.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.