Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Please help me, /b/, it hurts so much.. Over the past year I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 384x384
Please help me, /b/, it hurts so much..

Over the past year I've been talking and chatting with a beautiful 10/10 girl my gym, she's perfect in everyway and she's literally the sweetest girl I've ever known. Now I'm a 5'4" manlet but have good muscles and I think she's an inch or so taller than me but when we talk everything goes away she's so fucking nice and seems really into me... we talk and hang out at the cafe and I was going to ask her out until I recently found out she likes bigger (taller) guys.. I even saw her flirting with some muscly tall dude and he even had his hands under her shirt massaging her or some shit..

I'm heartbroken. I really thought she was the innocent, sweet loving girl that actually liked me. I thought we had a thing together but apparently not... and the worst part is I can't stop thinking about her. I'm so jealous and hurt that whenever I see her at the gym I just wave and then ignore her now. She seems upset but idc she's hurt me so much.

What do I do, /b/? Should I keep ignoring her? I can't handle this anymore
>>
keep on doing what you're doing and hit on other chicks. She'll get jealous or she won't and you don't really lose anything.
>>
kill yourself and make a WEBM to us
>>
>>684219862
Start over, OP.
>>
>>684220569
Elaborating. It's not fair to hold on to delusions. If you want to be rational about it, you might as well treat her like a human being. Bury it.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 352x352
>>684220539
>>684220569
>>684220826
I know bro's but it's so hard because she's super nice to me still even when sees me. Yes, I do try my best to just wave and Then ignore her but she comes up to me and tries to chat and asks how in doing, whether I've been going out, etc etc...

It kills me because she's so fucking sweet and loving and still seems like she wants to be with me but the fact I see her physically flirting and being with some other bigger dudes breaks my heart.

I don't know how I can ignore her if she's the one who keeps trying to chat to me.

Why can't she just go to her other dudes that are all over
>>
>>684219862
You're fucking /fit/, try to find another 10/10 sweet girl.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-55-28.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-55-28.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>684219862
I definitely know this feel bro and it feelsbad
>>
>>684219862
Fuck it. Aske her out asap. Get that shit on lock
>>
And she's touching his chest now,
He takes off her dress now,
Leeeeeeettt meeee goo.

And I just can't look,
It's,
Ki-lling me.
It's ta-king con-trol
>>
Stop whining man, talk to her and just keep what you have going.

Don't throw away everything you have built with her over jealousy. Jealously is weak man, if she's into that, she's into that, but she's still giving you the time of day.
>>
File: 1229720663527.gif (2 MB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
1229720663527.gif
2 MB, 300x223
Forget about her and go hit on Potatoes outside of school. They are a better lay anyways.
>>
File: 1208405329371.jpg (352 KB, 549x3396) Image search: [Google]
1208405329371.jpg
352 KB, 549x3396
Pic Related. Man up and Take whats yours op.. Or watch it walk away.
>>
>>684221210
Because to her you're friends. To you she was some godsend. She's not and that's on you to deal with. Give it time, man. Worse case you spill your guts and lose a friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 550x535
>>684221246
It's hard cuz I don't go out much

>>684221572
Yeah I feel like shit, especially since I'm fucking in love and obsessed with her

>>684221650
I'm not sure.. Why should I when she just goes around and flirts with all these other guys? I thought she was perfect and innocent but guess I was wrong

>>684222004
I know I fucking hate being jealous.. I just wish she wouldn't fucking do this to me I mean if she liked me why would she let these other dudes touch her and shit.

>>684222065
I'm short like them but not into school girls bro.. Just not my thing.

> mfw she doesn't realise how much it fucking hurts me
>>
>>684221210
Show us a pic of her
>>
>>684219862
I'm going through the same thing, /b/ro. Just try to distance yourself from her, it'll pass.
>>
>>684219862
had you a gf before?
>>
>>684222587
this
>>
>>684219862
Just. Ask. Her. Out. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
You've been talking with a girl you have interest in for a year without making a move?
You friend zoned yourself anon.
>>
>>684222512
>do this to me

Jesus, man. This is some rape/homicide logic.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 750x900
>>684222587
Okay this isn't her but her face is really similar she's also got an amazing body... You know it wasn't just her beauty that I loved but her whole fucking personality.. She wasn't slutty at all until I saw her doing this shit to me..

>>684222729
How can I when we always at the gym together

>>684223105
Unfortunately no, only hookups. I rejected most girls when I was younger (we're both 21 btw) and when I saw she was the one I wanted to be with forever.. She seemed perfect in every way. Until I recently found out what she's really like.

>>684223288
See >>684222512
>>
>>684223511
Well played, OP.
>>
>>684223511
op youre a bitch.

man the fuck up and forget about her, if you get hung up on one gril like this then you are a chilf and deserve every fucking menlet stereotype you are playing into.

stop beinga fucking bitch and be a man.

fuck you make me sick
>>
File: 1346381895560.jpg (107 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1346381895560.jpg
107 KB, 500x344
either ask her out or forget about her. if she turns you down, at least you have closure and dont have to keep wondering "what if". if you cant do that, just forget about her because someone else will make a move on her before she moves on you
>>
>>684219862
if you aint her type, fuck her
>>
>>684223511
>Unfortunately no, only hookups. I rejected most girls when I was younger (we're both 21 btw) and when I saw she was the one I wanted to be with forever.. She seemed perfect in every way. Until I recently found out what she's really like.
thats your problem. You never had a real relationship. There is no perfect girl, we all have flaws.
You created a false image of her in your head, you except her to be the perfect girl, with no sexual desire, except toward you.
Are there any hints she wants more from you except friendship? How often she contact you? And how often you contact her?
>>
>>684219862
You thought a girl you see at the gym owes you anything? Look at these posts. If they're real, you're messed.

You like a girl, you ask her out. If not, she's fair game. How do you think people go from acquaintances to rubbing their genitals together?

I'll give you a hint: women want equality when it comes to money and power, not with asking for dates and dying in wars. If you want to out your penis inside them, you have to grow those tiny little grapes that pass for your balls.
It will also help to not be an emotional fruitcake. You're 5'4" which is a deal-breaker for 90% of hetero women. Throw a tantrum into the mix, and all vaginas within 10' of you will dehydrate.

Getting laid is like riding a bike: once you know how to do it, people will stop thinking you're a faggot who's never ridden a bike.
>>
>>684225687
But idknt want to just fuck her I love her
>>
>>684226653
What is love
>>
File: dat boi.png (141 KB, 500x836) Image search: [Google]
dat boi.png
141 KB, 500x836
>>684219862
>>
Don't worry OP, this is easy to deal with. You know how you see all of those girls online in pictures and stuff? And you create a fake personality for them, and sometimes even pretend they're with you, but that personality is wrong because you're basing it off a picture? You'll never be able to get that girl, so just think of gym girl as a girl from a picture: She's nice on the outside and has a great personality, but that's only what you see of her, and she'll forever be out of reach. That's how I dea with my relationships at least.
>>
>>684226977
Baby, dont hurt me, dont hurt me
>>
>>684226977
baby don't hurt me no more
>>
>>684222065
Potatoes?
>>
File: Aromantic.jpg (56 KB, 480x960) Image search: [Google]
Aromantic.jpg
56 KB, 480x960
>>684226653
>>
op had a fantasy about an innocent and sweet girl, but in reality she wasn't at innocent, op is now heartbroken.
tip: stop living in delusion, all girls are whores.
>>
Man up and fuckin tell her you like her. If she's not intoo you then fuck it, move on. If she is then is all good. Dont let the insecurity take over you.

Plus, being jealous even when you're just friends is a very stupid thing. tell her how you feel and move on
>>
>>684223511
All you've said is that she just sort of flirted with a guy. You need to be more specific if you want us to understand this "betrayal". Also just post one picture of her
>>
He's probably fucking her pussy red right now, while fingering her asshole and squeasing the life out of those titties. Imagine it op, she's probably telling him how some midget was thinking he had a shot with her and laughing like a happy couple.
>>
Grow the fuck up. Not every girl you meet wants your dick inside her. She just wants to be friends with you, and there's nothing you can do about that. Don't ruin the friendship you've got with her just so you can try to get your dick wet.

Stop stressing out about the fact that you're 5'4, it's not the reason she doesn't want to fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (867 KB, 2568x2568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
867 KB, 2568x2568
>>684219862
Lmfao. Thinking a woman is sweet and innocent. You fucking retard, of course you ignore her. Stop letting it affect you so much you pussy. She's nothing.
>>
Don't get cucked OP
>>
If you're not fucking her by the second or third date your her friend. A year? What the fuck. Read books on seduction if u need help don't ask neet faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 750x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 750x1004
>>684230532
Get chucked op
>>
>>684231158
Cucked?
>>
>>684231368
Lol
>>
>>684219862
move on or kill your self, your choice
>>
>>684219862
>I really thought she was the innocent, sweet loving girl
>Innocent
>Girl

Ahahhaah please, how old are you? like 15?
>>
>>684219862
>we talk and hang out at the cafe
but now....
>whenever I see her at the gym, I just wave and ten ignore her

Hey OP, she obviously out you in the friend zone at some point because you were too beta to ask her out. So, what you need to do is one of two things.
1. Alpha up and ask her out, even if you know she likes some other dude.
Or..
2. Stop waving at her and then ignore her, that makes you seem like a douche. If you're going to acknowledge her presence, you minus well go talk to her. So, either wave and go talk to her, or don't wave and pretend you don't see her.
>>
OP, you are me 20 years ago.

never got with her and am still friends with her on facebook. shes got a kid wiht some chode now.

Still love her.

My advice. You have to have multiple options. I know you're short, but you seem to have more conversational skills than I did becasue around my love , i would clam the fuck up. She seems to want to be around you. And even if shes flirting with other guys, its becasue she can since she's single. just see it from her perspective. You may have missed the boat but if you can learn to flirt with her back (WITHOUT TELLING HER YOU LIKE HER) NEVER DO THAT

then maybe you can salvage what you have.

insert more sexy talk (without being to forward. you have to get her to think about you in a sexual way. may take time if she only sees you as a friend, but thats how girls see ALL guys at first. Thats how girls cheat also. "don't be silly, he's only a friend I've known forever! don't be jealous"
don't get pussified and make your life about her. she'll sense that and you'll REALLY lose her then.
>>
>>684221210
Listen man infatuation is a bitch. Take a step back from her man, bring your affections to a dealable level.

I wouldn't just dissapear on her but talk to her. Say that the relationship isn't what you want and you think it be best for the two of you to distance each other for awhile.

It'll suck at first and you'll most likely find yourself wanting to eat your own gun or go talk to her but don't. Just play it out and in 3 weeks to a month I bet you will find yourself a happier man.
>>
>>684233203
>You have to have multiple options
in girls , I mean. never get stuck on one girl. even if she is the one you want, always have some others so you look desirable to the one you want.

you're already ahead of the curve since you're actually already talking to her.

Shit, I haven't met a pretty girl to talk to in fucking 15 years, unless you count the girl at the pizza place.
>>
>>684231368
Hi there newfriend, welcome to /b/
>>
>>684219862
my best friend is 5'6" and gets more bumper than a body shop. Get out of your own fuckin head and just live life. Also realize that women are adults too and think of adult things, like getting fucked by the opposite sex. Stop looking at them like they're some innocent thing that's never had a dirty thought. Protip - they have....
>>
did OP go to the gym?
>>
>>684229908
this
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 387x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 387x381
>>684234891
No, I'm here.

I'm going to let go of her but it's so hard because I'm fucking in love with her and she's perfect to me in every way. I love everything we do together and she just seems like the type I would definitely love and marry her

I hate this bros
>>
>>684223288
This.
You have nothing to lose. If she says yes you win, if not you just ignore her and she would probably do the same.
>>
>>684219862
>>Over the past year I've been talking and chatting
>>Over the past year

There's your problem. Even if she had a thing for you, she probably thought you were friend-zoning her. You were your own worst enemy in this situation. If you want to date someone, you should ask them early on.
>>
>>684235795
you give up now and you'll always give up in the future. you're cycle will continue.

at least try and ask her out and see where it goes. Don't expect anything from her so you aren't building it up to much and sabotaging yourself. Flirt here and there, take her home and lean in for the kiss.

THEN, if she rejects you, you can find someone else.

at least you'll never live with the regret of what if. I did , and still do when I look at her facebook pics.
>>
So you've known her for a year and nothing romantic has happened between you except gym and coffee. Just move on, you can't force it to happen so just move on to another chick instead of brooding.
>>
>>684235907
just say you were getting out of a relationship and are now ready to get back out there, or some shit.

easy.
>>
>>684219862
>over the past year?

If she is into you she probly tring to get your attention by flirting with other guys to make u jealous. Go ask her out already. If she says no u have closer.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x387
>>684236495
But why the fuck would she let some dude rub her back when I'm right near them wtf that really hurts me... And behind her fucking shirt too

If she liked me she wouldn't be doing this I mean wtf it hurts me so much..
>>
>>684219862
First of all, eat a whole, raw onion. Next find a pet to walk, a dog or something. If you haven't a dog ask a neighbour or relative. Once you finished walking the pet, return to your bedroom and try to grow a beard. If you can't grow one, book a holiday to anywhere. Finally, go in a gay bar and get a boyfriend.
>>
Kill her and rape her dead body
>>
>>684236694
Maybe she really likes you and doesn't think you are that into her and she wants u to be. Maybe she dosent see that it would hurt yout that much? I feel u /b/ro
>>
>>684235795
You're in love with a girl you haven't even fucked.
Shut the fuck up and go get your ass beat. Go get better, do MMA or something. You have more estrogen than she does.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 286x258
>>684237183
She always turns to look at me though, I see her through reflections she's staring at me and seems like she wants to talk..

I hate it that I love her..
>>
>>684237630
:(
>>
>>684237630
I'm so glad i grew out of this shit.

look dude. You have all the options in your own hands. Its up to YOU to get the girl YOU want.

You will never get her if you "love" her. Girls HATE it when a guy sweats them too much, as it show that you have no life of your own and can't lead tehm anywher. don't belive in feminism. girls must be lead.

If you don't lead, another guy or whoever shows confidence will.

Man, if the girl I loved was all after me like this (even as a friend) I would be inside her right fucking now. its so much easier when the girls are eager. They don't even know it. you don't realize you have her attention. other guys have to GET her attention. You can play your cards right and eventually get in her pants.

as long as you don't tell her how MUCH you like her. She probably already knows you like her.
no more advice to give. yalla.
What city you in?
>>
>>684237630
Their you go she wants your attention. Go talk to her you can't like like this. Like before and the others said you have nothing to lose. Get your closer or get your dream girl.
>>
>>684238488
You cant Live like this*
>>
>>684221210
ask her out you stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>684219862
You got yourself friendzoned. There is no escape. You only have yourself to blame. <3
:^)
>>
File: Cant evcen fucking!!!.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
Cant evcen fucking!!!.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>684219862
Shut the fuck up and realize now that the entire world is like this and that feeling happy all the time is not healthy. this is necessary for your growth as a human being. Assimilate this pain and apply it positively to your life and stop being a faggot.... or go suck dick whatever its cool.

That doesnt mean you got to be like her... but be better. and know what to stay away from and why right?
>>
>>684219862
Wait till you hit puberty op, your probably just due for a growth spurt. The girls will pay attention then, when your taller.
>>
>>684235795
You are so weak. I would throw my phone against the wall if it would magically hit you where your nuts should be.
>>
>be me, 19
>depressed as fuck with social anxiety
>gets hospitalized
>i get out, meet this 29 years old handsome guy
>i become his boyfriend, everything is so nice in my life
>he's my only reason to live(it's sad i know but aren't we all?)
>fast forward i thank god I met him.
>he's becoming cold, distant, would tell me to find someone else, suspicious, would ignore me, wouldn't car if we break up
>starts hitting me at his house, car, public, everywhere
>istilllovehim.mfw
>he wants to break up for no reason at all
>i am left heartbroken, he friendzones me
>fall into depression again
>meds stop working
>i tell him I'll kill myself because the damage he did to me
>i cry everyday and plan my own death
>doctor appointment,cry there and tell him nothing bad happened to me; it's just depression
>he prescribes me 5 kind of different medication
>still love my guy, he says it's over, we'll never get back together again but we can still be friends
>he says he can't see me as a partner anymore
>i don't wanna be his friend wtf
>i threaten him like a retard I am
>he's sad and depressed, had a panic attack at work
>I decide to go ''no contact'' to see if it works; i really love him and want him back :(
>>
>>684219862

Seriously, why is /b/ so full of beta faggoty faggy cucks? Either the gal cuck /b/, the faggot boipussy crap, or some beta cuck that doesn't get pussy.

Get over it. Your faggotry is a turn off. If you want a girl, flirt then fuck and then you'll realise that no one's pussy is special.

What you can do now: Act like nothing happened, maybe you'll get that guy's sloppy seconds. Or you can an hero for being such a beta cuck.
>>
>>684240114
Commit suicide, you faggot.
>>
Looks like OP's gone. Hope things work out for him.....
Please just try to ask her out.
>>
File: s4p5wC8.jpg (79 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
s4p5wC8.jpg
79 KB, 500x636
>>684219862
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (41 KB, 548x406) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
41 KB, 548x406
>>684240836
> TFW you see someone saved the image you made
>>
>>684240828
I'm still here bro..

Just thinking. I really want to ask her out but at the same time I hate that I love her.
>>
>>684240836
fucked up but I laughed.
>>
File: 0014-1419218253023.jpg (29 KB, 466x666) Image search: [Google]
0014-1419218253023.jpg
29 KB, 466x666
>>684240936
I can guarantee this happened.
>>
>>684240936
You're such a beta cuck.
>>
>>684219862
Why be such a pussy? Fair enough if she rejects you you might be too hurt to talk to her. But the fact is she hasn't rejected you yet.
If your already not talking to her just take the risk and ask her out. You don't really have anything to lose.
>>
>>684240936
You can't dwell on this for ever either ask he out next time you see her or forget about her.
I really think she wants you to notice her. She wouldn't do it to hurt you.
>>
>>684241602
You think? I'm really nervous >>684241602
>>
>>684228251
>>684226977
Whoaaauuuoohh
Uuoohhhuuoouuu
WhOAhhhhhh
>>
>>684222445
What the fuck
>>
>>684242136
er, er,
ah, ah,
er, er, er
>>
>>684242064
You are just going to have to ask her. If she says no you will be stronger for next time this happens and know how to deal with it. Go for it u need to. Good luck I off now.
>>
>>684219862
What the fuck are you waiting for? Growth spurt?
Just fucking do it
>>
>>684242064
Yes I really think she is into u and wants your attention from what you have told us.
Yeah i understand your nerves you can do it tho.

>>684243316#
Same guy
>>
>>684243742
Thanks bro. I'll try talk to her next time I see her and ask her if she wants to hang or something
>>
>>684242064
And one last thing; remember no is just an opportunity for different Avenues.
>>
>>684243950
Hope it works out.
Cheers!
>>
End your life you pathetic excuse of a man
>>
You got cucked OP, chad got a nice feel in front of you snd fucked her behind your back. Most likely made her squeal and cum a couple times. She knows youre beta and like all girls she would rather have an alpha and a beta cuck on the side.
>>
>>684220559
this
>>
>>684219862
acting as if you could care less is how you attract the pussy op
>>
>>684244304
Yes he acts like this isnt /b/ and we all dont want to fuck him over to screen cap this and his next thread for a cringe.
>>
>>684219862
Try being friends with her. If being best friends with her doesn't make you feel similar to when you were bonding before, then you were merely infatuated to begin with. It's kinda sad you can only be happy if you can fuck her and be possessive of her.
>>
>>684228547
this, underrated post.
>>
File: 1462909121638.jpg (37 KB, 452x453) Image search: [Google]
1462909121638.jpg
37 KB, 452x453
>>684219862
i feel you, just hold on and it will pass
>>
>>684233747
This is good advice, listen to this anon.
>>
>>684235795
I had the same feelings for a girl once, then she made out with me and said we weren't friends a week later. Shit was fucked.
>>
>>684240656
Done, now what?
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.