Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm going to intern for a defense contractor this summer.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
I'm going to intern for a defense contractor this summer. They said that they have the right to drug test me in a standard contract. I was planning to start the summer off with some weed. Is that a bad idea? Do they actually test interns?
>>
Yes, it is required if you are supporting a Defense contract. If you are not a habitual user, it will be out of your system in 30 days.
>>
Shoot, all right. If they don't do it at the start, would they test later on?
>>
oh good. i stumbled upon a weed related thread. so i dont smoke often. like once in a blue moon. the last time i smoked was 23 days ago and it was only like 4 hits of a joint. however, i am 5ft11 and about 280 so im a bigger dude.. yall think i'm cleared for a piss test in like 3 days?
>>
>>684218325

if you're not active, no.

I run 4 miles a day with a weight vest and smoke once a week and it takes 5 days to get out of my system because I have almost no body fat.
>>
>>684219014
yeah but wouldn't smoking once a week end up keeping more thc in your fat cells? so wouldn't it be harder to get rid of cuz you are building up more thc?
>>
Smoke weed anyways and tell them "Good luck finding a programmer who doesn't."

Inb4 you are a peasant and not a programmer
>>
>>684216824
>Is that a bad idea?

Yes.

>Do they actually test interns?

Oh hell yes.

Old fag here. Over the years I've heard so many people say "I'm just going to smoke a little. I'll stop for a few weeks, etc."

And they always, without exception, get caught.

Don't be a fuck up.
>>
>>684216824
If you're incapable of adhering to a simple policy and kicking a retarded money-sink of a habit, you shouldn't be trusted with the job.
>>
>>684218325
>yall think i'm cleared for a piss test in like 3 days?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOPE

Better start drinking as much water, lemon juice, cranberry juice, etc that you can stand.
>>
Thanks everyone, no smoking for me then.
>>
>>684216824
not all government jobs drug test (look at teachers and other state departments for god's sake)

but a private defense contractor, which consists of nothing but individuals of military and ex military making up the infrastructure?

I mean, do what you want, but I wouldn't. You're the idiot that wants to intern there.
>>
So I just spent the last year and a half living in DC working at a tech company. I don't know how many job offers I received to go work for Northrop, Boeing, etc. because everyone they try to hire can't pass a piss test. Pot is basically legal in DC so go figure. If you can stop smoking weed and are qualified there's good job security and it pays well
>>
>>684218325
Sounds completely unhealthy, is that muscle or fat?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.