Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

why do women like being humiliated

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: israpejustified.webm (2 MB, 756x420) Image search: [Google]
israpejustified.webm
2 MB, 756x420
why do women like being humiliated
>>
guys like being humiliated too.
>>
Because if you don't make them feel like absolute shit and subservient, they refer to you as a good friend or a brother.
>>
>>684186056
sauce?
>>
>>684187352
yep thats why i always kill my whores add that extra humiliation
>>
Cognitive dissonance. Everyone gravitates toward getting treated like they feel about themselves inside. Its why your 14 year old honor student is sucking dicks on Friday night in the Wendy's parking lot. and, whay your slutty sister keeps going back to the guy who takes her paycheck and slaps her around.
>>
>>684186056
fukken sauce
>>
>>684186056
Because they are garbage. Every single female alive is nothing more than a walking talking breathing cum dumpster. Some try to act like they're more than that, but at their core... every woman alive is a dirty whore. As such, some give in and accept their role and enjoy being humiliated because they KNOW they are trash and should be treated as such.
>>
>>684188491
I hope you die lonely you absolute fuck head. You are the worst human being possible. Congratulations
>>
>>684188905

>female in denial detected
>>
>>684188905
I found the "good friend".
>>
>>684188108
lolwut. That's not what cognitive dissonance means you retard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.