Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I have the larger one in my ass right now, feels comfortable,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
I have the larger one in my ass right now, feels comfortable, no pain it just feels good, how do i go from here to anal anal gape /b?
>>
Incremental progression, just like every other body skill.

You'll have quite the collection by the time you're done.
>>
>>684173119
Insert the other one too.
>>
>>684173528
I have some other toys too much larger I can't take yet but I want to achieve and actual gape, how do this?
>>
>>684173788
It just closes up right away after i remove it with no indication anything was ever inserted
>>
just be glad you didnt get a beginners buttplug and have to either use that or a much bigger dildo that i cant even fully sit on
>>
>>684174455
Cant get this one in
>>
>>684173119
>>684173788
>>684174031
>>684174618

Woah woah woah, we're going to need a time stamp before we go any further here.
>>
>>684174618
i got a 6 inch dildo, how is it too big for me? like the last 5 cm hurts. Butt plug is fun for about 20 mins until i get used to it. need a medium one
>>
>>684174618
Just relax and go slow. I promise it will fit
>>
>>684174930
So how do I get may ass to gape??? People always ask for pictures of that but I don't know how
>>
>>684175253
how would I know? i cant even get mine in
>>
Did you try turning it off then back on again?
>>
>>684175685
Lolwut
>>
>>684175253
1 thing is that when youre taking the toy out youll instinctively tense your ass, dont thatll close it right up, keep the muscles loose and it should gape a little, beyond that its just leaving the toy in for long enough that youre properly stretched out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.