Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

We are on a school bus /b/. I'll start. "Get your fucking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 274x184
We are on a school bus /b/. I'll start. "Get your fucking backpack off of me!"
>>
Reaches for M16A1
>>
>>684171798
There aren't that many seats on the short bus.
>>
File: OttoSkinner.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
OttoSkinner.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>684171798
>HAAAAAIL TO THE BUS DRIVER
>>
*pukes everywhere*
>>
>What you're gonna to do today, Napoleon?
>>
Hello fellow not-popular person.
>>
*slouches down in chair. pulls pants down slightly, starts fondling balls while i shove two fingers knuckle deep in my asshole"
>>
>>684175010

you got the grenades, man?
>>
>>684175347

Why the fuck would I have grenades? We're going to learn, become masters of the universe, and have all the poor assholes that thought life would be given to them but now they're paying for our product, life, and entertainment.
>>
WHO SHIT IN MY LUNCH BOX
>>
>>684175309
*I throw my head back and start really going at my ass hole with my fingers. I shoot my creamy load all over my shirt as I bring myself to prostate orgasm. Its at that moment I realize how loud I was*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.