Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, how do you politely tell your friend to back off the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Dressup247_Anime_Avatar.jpg (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Dressup247_Anime_Avatar.jpg
64 KB, 200x200
Hey /b/, how do you politely tell your friend to back off the girl he knows your into?
>>
>>684170077
Install Gentoo.
>>
>back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up

But really, Id probably just ask him, "hey, you know im into (girls name), right?" and go from there. If you're not comfortable doing that for fear of this person reacting poorly, then you shouldnt be friends with this person.
>>
>>684170077
is killing him an option or nah
>>
>he knows you're into

is he really your friend OP?
>>
Well the thing is, they were friends since before I even talked to her so it's not surprising that they would talk to each other. I'm not saying that he can't be friends with her. I just want him to back off a little and let me spend some time with her. At the very least he could talk me up a bit.
>>
>>684170077
i'm actually in the same situation OP. lurking for advice...
>>
>>684170077
lol get cucked
>>
>>684171691
Oh, so your friend and the chick are just friends and have been for a while? if that's the case, this guy is solidly in the friend zone, you should be fine... nothing he can do to stop you
>>
not your real friend op if he does shit like that.
>>
>>684170077
Most people appreciate and feel gratified by the (incorrect) implication that there are set rules and preset conversations involving this, so the best thing to do is just wait for the two of you to be alone and say you like her and you want him to back off. He'll get that.
If he doesn't, kill him and bury him in a crop field. The season is right that the ground won't look weird being disturbed.
>>
tell him your into the girl and to back off, if there isn't an agreement, burn his house down and beat the fuck out of him until he has amnesia, then greet him in the hospital pretending to be his brother and guide him through his "old" new life. Once he's gained trust and a few years have past, tell him you fucked him up for being a fuck, and that's why he lost his memory, then shoot him and tie his body to the back of your car. THEN drive down the highway going 90 while his body scrapes against the street and get arrested for being the cuck you are, fuck you OP.
>>
>>684172149
What I thought about asking him when we are alone is something along the lines of "Hey man, I know you and (girls name) have been friends for a while but you know I've been talking to her recently and you know I'm into her so I gotta ask, Is this something I should be concerned about?"
>>
>>684171691
I'm kind of in a similar situation, she girl in question is my girlfriend but we both had a neutral guy friend and meet each other through him, thing is though I 'think' he might have/ still does like her. He always makes attempts but then plays them off as jokes, he's fine to hang around but she says he's not very mature.
I do understand that they're friends but I want to tell him to back off but then we were friends before I met her and same with her before she met me and I feel like it could cause trouble in my social circles as he interacts with a lot of them.
>>
>>684172767
Yeah sure that sounds good. Idk it might be a little indirect? Like I said people love the idea of there being a preset way of approaching this so you might be better off just saying "hey man I saw her off back off"
>>
he's already bangin her, give up now. all of those friendships are fake anyway.
>>
>>684170077
you fuck her right in front of him OP, stop being a fag
>>
>>684170077
Invoke the bro code, job done.
>>
I'm this guy
>>684173056
And this
>>684173650
Is exactly the kind of dumbfuckery that I'm talking about. It's this sort of thinking that'll get you off the hook of an awkward conversation.
>>
>>684173217
She's not like that though, she's not a slut and I feel like he's too much of a pussy to do anything. My endgoal isnt to get laid, although that would be nice. I really like her and I just want to have a relationship with her.
>>
Man you don't own that bitch if you want her you go get her to chose you over him.
>>
>>684173905
You're clearly twelve year's old. My advice would be lose your virginity as much as possible, and masturbation can get out of hand and fuck you up if you do it too much.
Have a good puberty.
>>
>>684174076
>masturbation can get out of hand
Are you sure you know how to masturbate efficiently?
>>
>>684174076
>and masturbation can get out hand
Please don't tell me there was no pun intended...
>>
>>684174076
Sex isn't the only thing I'm after. sorry dude
>>
>>684174505
>Sex isn't the only thing I'm after
Do women posses another function? one which we don't know about?
>>
>>684174871
Kek
>>
>>684174505
>thinks being after more than sex makes him a fucking hero
>can't spot obvious b8 when it hits him in the face
Jesus fucking Christ you really are twelve years old! Get the fuck off /b/ man you've got your whole life to live I'm not even mad just get the fuck away from here for your own sake.
>>
>>684175327
Thanks for the advice. Will do.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.