Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ASK A DRUNK FUCK ANYTHING ILL BE HONEST IP ROMIESE THIS IS THE

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
ASK A DRUNK FUCK ANYTHING

ILL BE HONEST IP ROMIESE
THIS IS THE ONLY COMPUTER PICTURE I HAVE IMS ORRY PLEASE FIRGIVE.

OM, DESSPERATE FOR SOCIAL INTERACTION SO HERE IAM ASK ME ANTHTHING
>>
>>684166606
Would you shelf a penny in order to make a penny
>>
>>684167009

ID SELL PENNY FOR A PENENY SHES A FUCKING WHOLRE BITYCH FUCK HER ACTUALLY LI OVE HER FUCK I WAQNT TO FUCK PETTNNNY FORM SPIERK MAND.
>>
Where I live, there's a ton of pollen and I have bad allergies. My nose is always full of boogers.
I pick them and pick them because my nose gets so full it becomes uncontrollably itchy.
I pick my nose so much that it's full of scabs and sores, which make picking difficult and painful.
Also adds to the boogers.
What do op?
>>
>>684167413

DO COCAINE IT NUMBS THE PAITN

PAIN IS A FORM IF ITCHING IF YOU DIDNT KNOW. SO IF YOU KNUMB THE PAIN YOU WILL NIUMB YOUR ITCHING THERFORE CURFING YORU IDTING PROBLEM.

I HOPE THIS HELPED SIGHNED DIR JRM MDS HOUSE.
>>
GUSY IM GETTING LESS RUNK I HAVE TO GOT AKE SOME MORE DRUNK HOLD UP BRB.
>>
>>684167669
I'm allergic to cocaine.
>>
>>684167855

Fuck then guy you gotta go hardera okay like maybe haroin. haroin odes an good djob.

LOOK im also adovicating durnk use. like getting drunk sovles all your pblems okay
>>
>>684168174
Don't have time for heroin, and I do get drunk. All the time. I'm drinking now. But it doesn't really help.
>>
>>684168412

Fuck goddamn it sounds like you got a crhonic concidiont there bud id recommend like, some herbs or maybe a doctor. Like, alerga is a doctor right? Take some alegra.
>>
>>684168639
I take zyrtek, it helps. Doesn't really stop it though
>>
>>684168893

sorry man ihate to break it to youb ut your just genietically inferior. liike, a msitake in teh timeline.

prolly just give up on life if you're that far gone right like you nderstand the need for usperior jeen pool donet procreate.
>>
>>684169165
You'd think that, but that's literally my only fault.
I'm have decent facial aesthetics, tall, muscar, smart. But my goddamn allergies are shit. Tennessee is shit tier when it comes to allergies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.