Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So yah guys, i genuinely think some of you has no moral/ethics

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: drug-cocktail.jpg (537 KB, 909x1000) Image search: [Google]
drug-cocktail.jpg
537 KB, 909x1000
So yah guys, i genuinely think some of you has no moral/ethics whatsoever, sooo if you are one of these 4chan asses, this thread is for you.

Doesn't matter who I am, but as the title says, would you guys happen to know about a possibly mortal cocktail of meds ?
>>
upppppp
>>
>>684160348
Do you mean "fatal"?
>.Lrn 2 Google
>>
PLS DON'T DO IT

I-I'M VIRGIN
>>
You can try a shit ton of benzos. Careful, if you fuck up the process of having it pumped out is literal Hell and you don't get a say in whether they do it or not.
>>
seems like a really unlikely way to die unless you can score stuff they'd use in euthanasia
>>
tons of benzos is the way to go ?
>>
>>684162029
you would need a shit ton of benzos
>>
>>684163000
benzos and alcohol ?
>>
>>684162939
I read somewhere that if you mix drugs your chance is greater, add in some alcohol and maybe it'll work.. xanax, opiates, benzos, booze and stuff. Or just a gun.
>>
>>684163284
yah nope i kinda want a peaceful eternal sleep, so no guns or jumps of a roof, i just don't want to screw that up
>>
>>684160348
beta blockers, benzodiazepines, barbituates, and shit tons of alcohol, maybe a few antipsychotics
>>
can i find a guy like the one who helped the girl to suicide ? that'd be actually wonderful
>>
>>684163630
i only got alcohol, benzos and xanax tbh, idk where to get the others stuffs ??
>>
please anon be that guy for me
>>
>>684163989
beta blockers are usually perscribed for hypertension, for example metopolol. barbituates are not really around anymore though, so sorry anon. anitpsychotics are only really given as mood stabelizers or for sedation of dogs like acepromazine
>>
>>684164321
i may reevaluate the jump of the roof thingy then....
>>
Buy a mouthpiece for diving. Then attach it to a flask of nitrogen gas( easy to get). This gas is already 80% of the atmosphere, so it won't irritate your lungs. You won't even notice you aren't getting oxygen. The lack of oxygen will make you slightly high/buzzed before u peacefully fall asleep. Hands down the best way to die.
>>
or do you guys have anything to sleep an entire day but like with just a cocktail of common meds everybody have in their home ??
>>
>>684163989
Maybe obtain sleeping pills? IIRC Heath Ledger od'd on those + Ambien. It's still 50/50 whether you'll die or live. Gun is really the only sure way unless you are seeking attention, in which case it's best not to fuck up your kidneys or liver
>>
>>684164700
you sure about that ?
>>
>>684164585
unless you have about ~150mg of alprazolam (xanax) and several handles of jack daniels (and even then the lethality of that combination is uncertain) then i would look for another option. death by drug overdose is not as easy as it looks in the movies nor is it fun. pharmfag here
>>
>>684163989
get shit faced, then down whole bottle of xanax. benzos by themselves in overdose are rarely fatal
>>
>>684164804
>Ambien

yep no can't acces to this kind of sleeping kills
>>
>>684164843
>>684164873
yeah ik but i'm searching for easy meds to get.
sooo if you're a pharmfag, don't you have some suggestions, pretty please ?
>>
>>684164809
Absolutely. The feeling of suffocating is due to the carbondioxid in your lungs that build up when not breathing. This does not happen as you continuesly breath it out. It has several times been suggested as alternative to the used capital punishment in the US, but turned down due to it being pleasant and therefor less deterring of crime.
>>
>>684163130
Benzos are fucking harmless. Chances are you'll just pass out and wake up 24 hours later with no recollection of what happened and a huge headache.
Buy a can of Argon and hook it up to a CPAP mask. That'll work better than some half assed drug cocktail.
Alternatively order a gram of heroin from the darknet and inject it all at once. That'll give you a quick painless death with almost jo.chance of failure.
>>
>>684165254
>flask of nitrogen gas
well is that really easy to get ?
god i wish i lived alone, it'd be so much easier.
>>
>>684163582
pills are the one of least successful methods of suicide and you're likely to cause permanent damage as well.

how bout one of those helium sleep bags or whatever that get posted on here
>>
>>684165234
if youre looking to an hero off OTC medications youre out of luck. seriously man, lethal drug overdose is pretty hard to do. whats most likely to happen if you attempt to die via drugs is youll have an OD, then youll wake up with your liver/kidneys destroyed and die a very painful and shitty death as your body slowly builds up with waste and no way to get rid of it. the helium exit bag is the easiest way to go
>>
>>684164809
You can use helium too with same effect. Helium will however make you a little dizzy too, but not in a directly unpleasant way.
>>
>>684165534
a gram of heroin ? i didn't consider it all tbh.
>>
>>684165542
Nitrogen is hard to get. Buy Argon from any place that carries welding supplies instead.
>>
>>684165697
they add oxygen to helium tanks so no one use those
>>
>>684165865
Well, from a pharmacological perspective opiates are really fucking deadly if overdosed. Now that barbiturates are gone, opiates have the biggest potential of an overdose resulting in death.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.