Guys these shrooms grow in my front yard every time after rain, any professional shroomsters know if they are poisonous?
A foolproof and safe way to see if mushrooms are safe to eat is to put them in your ass. No joke op, put them in your ass and if you have diarrhea or get constipated then you know not to eat them. If nothing happens then you are good to go. Enjoy your shroomies
I think what you're asking for is a landscaper?
Your front yard doesn't get enough sunlight and the ph in the soil is too low. Only eat the mushrooms if you are really, really retarded.
Mfw no one congratulates you on your dubs.
Those aren't any psilocybe. Generally these are just called brown mushrooms since there are ridiculous numbers of species of these little fuckers almost impossible to tell apart. Ingesting these might not kill you, but also might entirely deteriorate your liver over the course of a week or two.
Just stop right there with your exploration if you are this retarded.