Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, so I just found out that a girl that I have screwed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Hey /b/, so I just found out that a girl that I have screwed several times while I've been home for breaks from college (last summer and the past winter break) has a boyfriend who is a Marine. They have been going out since last April so she very clearly has been cheating on him while he is overseas, I also doubt I am the only one. What should I do? Should I write him a letter or fb message him or something?
>>
Do it. Don't listen to anyone else. If they want to say you're a beta white knight so be it. Bitch deserves punishment
>>
Should I wait till he is back? He probably has enough on his mind right now
>>
>>684140353

Tell him a week after he gets back. He does not need to hear it while deployed, and he does not need to hear it the day he gets back, but do tell him.

Source: Am Marine
>>
I am also a Marine, I've had buddies on deployments have this happen to them and it ducks, but he deserves to know and she's a bottom feeding cut for it. I say get nudes, blackmail her to confess or you will post to fb and tell him. He is probably sending her gifts, or money, so you should do it now. He's got family there with his boys. And if he has any air force women around, he should be ducking their brains out. Don't waste time man.
>>
>>684141138
That is what I was thinking. He has enough on his plate
>>
>>684141788
Trust me, it's better to deal with that shit there rather than finding out when he gets back and getting himself in trouble. I've seen it way too many times.
>>
>>684140548
this.
>>
>>684140353
get proves 1st, and tell soon u can, cuz would be bad if the mate return to her and know then...
>>
>>684140548

Do it now. Nobody loves a Jody. But if you didn't know, you didn't know. Be a man and tell him, apologize, and wish him the best. If it were me, I'd want to know. And I'm in the military too.
>>
>>684141138

Pussy. The problems of the world don't go away while your eyes are closed.
>>
>>684140353
also send us prints ands updates of what is going on, i like to wach chaos :D
>>
Avoid a beating. Marines can be hot tempered. Get pics and get them to him anonymously. Let him take care of the rest.
>>
>>684140353
he still in the corps? he should be expecting bullshit like that. you dont keep a gf in the military. that marine is dumb
>>
OP here, I literally had no idea she had a bf. I only found out because I have a mutual friend with him who is in the same platoon or whatever it's called. We were talking and it came up and after a little research it was confirmed.

The mutual friend knows her too
>>
I witnessed this shit a lot when i was in the Marines. As long as he isn't supporting her financially it doesn't matter. If she is taking money from him he needs to know though.
>>
>>684141138
This is good advice. That shit can get you or the Marines to the left or right killed. but like i said >>684143000
If shes using his money, he needs to know.
>>
>>684140353
Tell him before she infects him with more than just lies
>>
>>684142786
I was a marine trust me this shit happens all the time to service members because we are always away from home. The smart ones dont keep a gf thats in another state let alone country. You need to tell him right away he may be spending money on this bitch. If he tries to come after you hes an idiot all you have to do is call the cops on his ass and hell be fuxked not only with the law but with his unit who will royaly screw him.
>>
I would want to know, maybe they will move past it maybe not but, the point is that she didn't care enough about him to wait for him. I also agree with anon, do it as an anon, he doesn't need to know who, just that it happened. My adopted step sister got a guy to fall in love with her (she is a manipulative bitch)
he worked on an oil rig. He bought and furnished a house on the beach for her to stay
in and while he was away she sold all his crap and spent all that money on drugs blah blah blah let her druggie friends live there probably fucked some of them. someone i know told him. Maybe he's better off knowing, maybe not (adopted step sister was a hooker for a while after that) but the point is, it's either let the lie go, or bring it out. Lies have a tendancy(SP) to grow like cancer, I say it's better to operate now than to wait and see.
>>
>>684140353
tell him the truth dude dont let this bitch cuck him behind his back while he is truly doing alpha things
>>
Tell him or give me his Facebook and I will myself. You're doing the man a favor, I'd wanna know. Please please OP... tell the dude his gfs a whore.
>>
>>684144777
Trips of truth^
>>
>>684140548
This op
>>
I'll tell him myself or Should I have our mutual friend do it tho?
>>
i love hooking up with girls who have deployed husbands/boyfriends.

if they wanted their women so much maybe they shouldn't have enlisted?
>>
>>684146077
wew cuck
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.