Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Gf broke up with me to be a lesbian I'm the brink of suicide

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file_1.jpg (32 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
file_1.jpg
32 KB, 500x367
Gf broke up with me to be a lesbian

I'm the brink of suicide
Feels thread
>>
>>684134951
Wow you got cucked for a grill? Yeah kill yourself
>>
Damn, cockblocked by a pussy.
Rub one out OP, you'll feel better tomorrow.
>>
>>684134951
I'M DUMPED SHE'S A LESBIAN, I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE. WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIND, BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND'S NO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. OOOOH
>>
File: 1457191919421.jpg (10 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
1457191919421.jpg
10 KB, 183x200
>>684134951
Ross Geller status
>>
>>684134951
You deserve it. If your happiness is dependent on anyone or anything other than yourself, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
Pic of ex?
>>
Just get another gf. Ez as that. There are loads of grills out there.
>>
>>684134951
Don't kill yourself over some dyke.
There are plenty of other reasons you should die.
>>
>>684136094
This, idk how these people can be so moved by another person that they'd want to end their life once that relationship is gone. I mean, yea any normal person would be bummed for like a month but want to kill themselves. I've never let a woman or anyone have this much power over me.
Quicker you get over it the more time you save. No reason to waste time feeling bad you fuck.
>>
Stop being such a faggot and get a new girlfriend, but not until you've built up your self-esteem enough to not fucking kill yourself over some bitch.
>>
She be a bitch man, you might love and she might have ran off with some pussy licker... But shell come running back
>>
boo hoo. get over it op you fucking tard
>>
>>684136498
Start off with depression, relationship helps, relationship ends, handicap gone, depression is back and worse
>>
You are clearly a pussy.

She left you for somebody with more testosterone who can look after her.
Grow up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.