Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT: moments of fame and notoriety experienced by /b/-dwelling

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Dwm 20.webm (3 MB, 396x408) Image search: [Google]
Dwm 20.webm
3 MB, 396x408
ITT: moments of fame and notoriety experienced by /b/-dwelling anons

No real names necessary, and doesn'r really have to be /b/-related
>>
https://youtu.be/KDaM8jIOwBs

I was the one holding the camera during this debacle.
>>
I was an extra on a tv show. The hbo series treme
>>
I own small record label and my music is regularly played at local party events.

I mean, it's nothing big, but damn...it really makes me happy when people enjoy my works.
>>
I knew a horrible crime was going to be committed before it was. (A friend was going to do it, and told me before he did it)
Then it happened, and I never said a word about it.
I knew who did it, and the police were everywhere canvassing, searching, interviewing. They came to my door and I said I didn't know a thing, they left a card and left.
They arrested someone else. Some guy with mental issues. Saw friend after this, at a bar and he was shooting pool. He just shot me a smile and wink, and we never talked about it.
My friend is a sociopath. And I am an enabler.
>>
File: minion.jpg (63 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
minion.jpg
63 KB, 640x624
I was the only one in my year who graduated cum laude.

fuck you Mr. Scheering for telling me I'd fail, you fat old cunt.
>>
>>684133274
What was the crime?
>>
>>684133979
2nd degree memes
>>
>>684131757
sauce?
>>
>>684133274

Greentext this you nigga
>>
>>684131757

Me and a friend burnt down what appeared to be an old barn once.

We were experimenting with lots of shit we created, like milled gun powder and a few small plastic pipe bombs.

The area was remote and in a rural area, so no one would hear the noise from the explosions.

We did this for a few weeks - was fun as fuck.

Started blowing up watermelons and other fruit and veg.

However, one weekend it took a turn for the worst. We wanted to see if we could blow a hole in one of the brick walls with a decent sized improvised explosive we made.

Because we didn't have an electronic trigger we had to use det cord from a distance - the bomb was too risky to throw.

However, in doing so the distance covered by the det cord ignited something on the ground (not anything we placed) and the whole fucking place went up in flames. Not to mention that when the IED went off the wall came crashing the fuck down.

Was mental as fuck and I was so full of adrenaline I was throwing up for hours after it.

Anyway, turned out the barn wasn't abandoned as we thought because apparently the barn was still being used for sheltering cattle, and the fire we started killed a cow.

Made it into a few newspapers.
>>
>>684132290
Lmao... So the parents willingly made out with their children?
>>
>>684131757
At age 15 i started a fire that ended up burning 20ish acres of public forest.
>>
My best friends gf's nudes got leaked and spread across the entire school.

We had an assembly about the dangers of sharing naked pictures and how you can be charged etc.

Nobody ever found out that is was me who stole them from his phone and emailed them to our friends.
>>
>>684135168
High School or College?
>>
>>684135168
I've never been to an assembly in college.. Lmfao.
>>
>>684135561
>>684135653

High school in the UK.
>>
>>684135979
>British
Why would they leak nudes of a horse faced she-beast
>>
>>684136324
Give her a break. She was only 15.

(for the record, so was I)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.