Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Okay bros i fucked up reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal bad let me explain,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: pregnancy.jpg (76 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
pregnancy.jpg
76 KB, 1698x1131
Okay bros i fucked up reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal bad
let me explain, i got my 17 year old gf pregnant..
i think so anyways. we didnt have sex but i did rub my dick on her pussy and i came a few times each time i cleaned my dick or she would blow me. anyways shes 7 days late for her period and i dont know what to do. A year ago she said this happened too and last month it was 3 days late.
tl;dr i think my gf is pregnant but im not sure how do i tell?
>>
oh and i didnt rub my dick on her pussy and cum on it, id pull away each time i came and id cum on a tissue. and one time i came on her lower back.
>>
force the bitch to take a pregnancy test and if she refuses to abort the little fucker, have it dna tested.

Also put your damn grey matter to use and think about it logically. If you didn't penetrate her poon, she can't get pregnant you stupid fuck.

Also obligatory >gf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee normie
>>
>>684129292
shes the hottest normie alive rn no joke but still how can she be 7 days late
>>
>>684129821
my gf was up to 3 weeks late before, it happens... but I did get her a test just incase

Better to breach your comfort zones now than to regret it later fam
>>
>>684130110
okay suppose she is and neither of us want a baby can her parents not find out if she wants an abortion in the uk. shes from an asian family they might honour kill ..
>>
>>684129292
It actually is possible, without penetration.
Pre-cum is a thing that exists. And she's particularly fertile, then... Yeah. It's possible.
The first time I got my gf pregnant, we just discussed it and I told her it's not gonna be possible cos we were too young and we didn't even have steady jobs at the time.

We went to see someone at a hospital, we got home, she took some pills, and a few days later, she got her period and... Saw a little thing in the toilet while peeing.

We were told by the doctor it was not alive or anything at this point. Just a mash of cells.

Gotta think about it taking future into account.

tl;dr : I don't know how old you are, but she's clearly too young to have a kid and raise him/her properly. Tell her. Speak with her.
>>
>>684130427
>And she's particularly fertile, then... Yeah. It's possible.
I oviously meant "If she is"
>>
>>684129821
>>684130110

My gf was up to 3 weeks late too one time. I was secure I was a father already. But the red river came.
>>
>>684128574
>got a girl pregnant
>didn't even get to have sex

How can you be so pathetic
>>
>>684130667
ik anon my baby will take her virginity on the way out...
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Lol this is a sure thing she's pregnant
>>
>>684130427
what pill did she take
>>
>>684130947
Sorry, I don't remember. That's like 15 years ago and I'm in France. So it's probably not the same anyways, but a gynecologist will surely know.
>>
okay what out of 100 do you think her chances are of being pregnant
>>
>>684131106
Like I said here >>684130427
It's all relative to the level of fertility on both sides.

I have the unlucky most foertile sperm all of time...
And everytime I got no condom and/or she forgot/didn't take her pill, then here we went...

But if you want a a percentage anyways... I'd say 50/50. It's hit or miss in this case.
>>
>>684131419
okay if you said 10% i might have blieved you
>>
>>684131630
Well, either she is, or she's not. So it's 50%...
>>
>>684131737
oh i meant taking into account that i didnt cum on or in her. bascally i cleaned my diick and she even sucked it a bit before i started to rub it on her pussy again
>>
File: Liza_Hawkeye.jpg (63 KB, 306x305) Image search: [Google]
Liza_Hawkeye.jpg
63 KB, 306x305
>>684128574

I've heard those thoughts so often already.
She is not pregnant. Just wait.
>>
>>684128574
if she is taking birth control pills then being 7days over can be normal up to 14days anything above it and she should visit her Gynecologist.
>>
>>684132467
she isnt taking birth control
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.