Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

so i think my 32 year old brother got schizofrenia, he thinks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 635823237175460792.jpg (56 KB, 878x493) Image search: [Google]
635823237175460792.jpg
56 KB, 878x493
so i think my 32 year old brother got schizofrenia, he thinks someone is looking at him throu little cameras in the house. He walks around talking to himself and insulting the guy whos watching him, called my mother and asked her what to do since you fuckin cant live like that (some time ago he even knocked at the toilet door and asked if i dont feel that someone is watching me). mother said that the psychologist cant help him untill he willingly goes there for a therapy. He has a tablet but doesnt know shit about computers and that literally everything is a virus and what not and when he browses the internet there and those fuckin virsu pop ups shows up he thinks he got a trojan in his android tablet, and the last time he came to me and showed me some site with little gadgets like 1cm cameras and stuff

anyone else here with some similar expierience, cuz i dont know anymore and im just 21
>>
>>684122153
ur a retarded cunt they probably are through his webcam and any electronic device mobile and every electronic devices micrphone
its 2016 and ur gonna sit on this ignroant schizognat propagation of "big brother" schizo insane government projection onto victims? what happens in a hundred years? u pathetic cunts
>>
File: 1393501148145.jpg (88 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1393501148145.jpg
88 KB, 429x410
>>684122289
why would someone care about you enough to do stuff like that you meaningless psycho
>>
fucking kill yourself maggot
>>
>>684122397
scared retarded and old, extreme levels of insanity guilt awkwardly manifesting itsself popping through the veil of consciousness from them to i
>>
ingrained psychosis too far gone to change their actions under voluntariness just as they resort to involuntariness same as shooting me dead in the head same as a kiss real or not you told me
>>
I love memes
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 460x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 460x429
Kill your brother
>>
i tongued her asshole and it tasted... yummy!
>>
>>684122611
>>684122400
fuck off to forsens stream
>>
>>684122153
he's probably not beyond sorting this out. sit him down and explain to him that nobody would actually bother doing this to someone's house. in a hotel room in a sleazy hotel/motel this is actually a concern as it happens from time to time, so he isn't completely insane.
>>
>>684122909
thanks for the warm words
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.