Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>be me >be 19 >never left home without purpose >can't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
>be me
>be 19
>never left home without purpose
>can't go out because THEY KEEP ASKING A LOT OF FUCKING QUESTIONS
>can't sit on bed because they just keep asking, why I do it, what's wrong with me
>need to give daily reports from my life to my parents
>need to have always an explanation for every action I take, that's why I try to come up with most logical scenario, before taking every non ordinary action
>can't express emotions, because they will ask and ask and ask "WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY, WHY ARE YOU SAD?"
>can't be happy nor sad, need to keep emotional balance all the time
>if I ask a non ordinary question, they ask me "Why I ask such questions" and ignore me or get mad
>if I get ill, they will tell me millions of times that it is my fault
>I control computer at least, but need to hide all non ordinary pages and shit that draws attention, because they'll get curious "WHY ARE YOU BROWSING ANON? CAN I TAKE A LOOK????!!!!!"
>literally watching behind me whole life
>asking for permissions for everything
>learning computer science 24/7 to buy own home and leave this fucking hell

I CAN"T STAND IT ANYMORE, WHAT DO?
>help me
>>
assuming you have friends, rent out a flat together

ez
>>
>>684105982
>be 19
>still living with parents

Move out, you fucking betacuckfag.
>>
>>684105982
define "they" nigga
>>
>>684105982
Stop being a sniveling pussy and stand up to your parents.
>>
>>684105982
cut your mother's throat in her sleep and stab your father in the chest.
you know it's the only way.
they'll keep doing this even if you move out.
>>
>>684105982
Are you me?
>>
your parents have a hold of your mind, man. you can break away. just man up and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>684106241
Like its that fucking easy in these housing markets
>>
>>684106241
> 20 ,living with parents kek
>>
File: aQ8yjz8_460s.jpg (24 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
aQ8yjz8_460s.jpg
24 KB, 460x258
>>684106666
>>
>>684105982
An hero
>>
>>684105982

>buy them life insurance
>invite them out for a romantic cruise
>hire a guy to throw them overboard
>?????
>profit
>>
>>684105982
Sounds like you are doing what most people would do, learn a skill (to get a job) and get the hell out.

You are likely a weird ass kid. You're gonna like computer science and the people in in it.
>>
>>684105982
Get a job and move out of there
>>
>>684105982
Dude you need to leave your parents place. You'll experience life for the first time :^)
>>
sounds asian

at least u understand u gotta either live parents or own ur own house. no other option.
>>
>>684105982
You're 19. Leave home and get an apartment.

NEET? then an hero
>>
>>684106544
Quit being a bitch and looking for excuses
>>
>>684105982
so youre an autistic nerd who cant hold a conversation or leave your house because people will try to connect with you?

OK faget
>>
>>684105982
You gotta learn the lesson your parents are teaching you. You constantly have to explain your behavior over every frivolous thing? That's what a subordinate does to a superior. You feel controlled and limited by an oppressive atmosphere in which putting a toe out of line gives you immediate, extremely hostile results? Subordinate-superior.

What happens when you ask a question? More hostility and dismissal. This is the grooming stage of manipulation, where the power dynamic is asserted and you're coaxed into making subordinate behaviors.

You ever want to turn back into a man, you learn to play the dismissal game. I'd stay away from hostility for now, you're too bitchified, but start turning their questions into jokes. Agree-and-amplify: "why did you do that?" "because I enjoy your suffering", shit like that. Instead of answering, you make it clear that them and their positions and questions are not worth serious consideration. It's what they do to you, and you'll notice how effective it is, so play that game right back.

It'll be hard, because it takes balls to stick up to someone so firmly embedded in your mind as being above you. Not allowing yourself to fall for these traps is something that gets more and more frightening the further you let it slide, but it's the first terrifying step to not only handling your family, but the mountains of bullshit people will throw at you on a daily basis.

But mostly, yes, try and get the fuck out. I can say from personal experience: family members who do this are not worth living with.
>>
>>684107310
Tl;dr nigger
>>
yeah, man up OP
get mad, tell them to fuck off before you take the last exit
>>
File: chiss with bad grammar.jpg (156 KB, 1237x807) Image search: [Google]
chiss with bad grammar.jpg
156 KB, 1237x807
>>684107310
good explanation
>>
File: 1360295907881.jpg (32 KB, 389x532) Image search: [Google]
1360295907881.jpg
32 KB, 389x532
>>684106666
satan quads of truth
>>
Don't like it? get a job and move out. growing up would also help.
>>
>>684108194
how to grow up?
>>
Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal
>>
>>684105982
Go to r9k faggot
>>
>>684108368
stop posting on the internet about how the people who feed you, give you a bed to sleep in and a roof to live under are so impossible to live with.

seriously, not trying to bash you, and I get its annoying. but if its too much - get a job and move out. if not - guess its not THAT bad.
life is about choices, and every choice has its downsides. you just have to stop going all teeny about it and make the choice.
>>
>>684106666
I turn 21 next week no plans of moving out
I pay bills and buy food and pay for car repairs or anything my parents ask of me
>>
>>684106123
Just walk out your front door to leave. Put a lock on your bedroom door and close it.
>>
kill them. easy as that.
>>
Dont be a neet. Dont an hero. Take advantage of them by taking their food , money or whatever they give you. Say thank you and shit. Study , get a job and make a life withyour own rules. Im in the same situation. Lov ya
>>
Grow up amd understand where they are coming from. If the worst thing in your life is a lack of privacy then as a 26 year old chemo patient suffering from a degenerative autoimmune disease I envy you.
>>
did you consider suicide ?
>>
>>684105982
That's unfortunate. You should at least have a bit of privacy. Stand up to them when you feel like they're treating you like that.

Don't disrespect them though. That would be a one way trip to homelessville.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
>>
>>684109048
You grow up, you were dealt shitty cards, but you can't give out "you'll miss what you have now when you'll get cancer" as universal advice.
>>
>>684109303
Fuckin' thought of that too. Was about to write: next time they bother you, just ask them to get you a Pepsi.
>>
>>684107082
We all dont live in buttfuck nowhere where the housing market is cheap as fuck retard.
>>
>>684105982
Step 1: Get a fucking job (you're 19 now, shit up and do it)
Step 2: As soon as possible, move the fuck out of there, and start living your own fucking life.
Step 2.5: If you can't afford to live alone, try to rent something with a friend, be roommates.
Step 3: If they keep controlling you after you've left, tell them to fuck off. Simple as that.
>>
>>684108719
You must not understand. Op has literally no freedom while he is looking to escape that hell .he's learning a skill so he can leave its not like he isn't trying but for some fucking reason you're looking down on him implying the fucker is lazy. Gtfo faggot.
>>
>>684111326
He's trying to get a job in computer science by learning it 24/7 retard. it takes time after he gets a shitty job he just wont magically make enough money to leave you fucking idiot.
>>
>>684108843
This thread is such cancer
You're literally autistic and complaining about being autistic on 4chan
>>
>>684105982

you are a moron.
>>
>>684106241
>22 still live with mummy
>>
>>684108843
If you can afford to do that, then you'll look like a better roommate. You just need to find someone looking for a roommate you can live with or some shit like that.
>>
>>684108973
this
>>
I moved out at the age of 26. Guess you guys got tossed out of home at 18 because you were terrible asshole children
>>
>>684106764
This !
>>
OP here, I feel much better after reading replies. Thanks a lot
>>
>>684113706

grow a pair and move out you moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 740x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 740x980
>>684105982
It is possible to live somewhere without owning it, I believe it's called "renting".

Overbearing parents are a bitch, but they are just trying to look out for you. My advice is to move out asap, they will probably still try to monitor you, but at least it's not all the time.

Either that or get into drugs or self harm, we can't control most of the things that hurt us, but at least you know you did that by choice.
>>
Just get a full time job.
Whenever you want to go out just say 'work'
Save 500/month because you dobt pay rent
Save for a year
Use cash to move to another city in a studio apartment and continue working full time.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.