Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sup /b/ Im getting married in a few months and ive been contemplating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 351x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 351x144
Sup /b/ Im getting married in a few months and ive been contemplating life the last few months.

On the surface im your average joe working the 9-5 train, pay my taxes blah blah blah but behind the scenes i've lived a pretty crazy life and even through some terrible shit has happened I met this awesome girl and I managed to get her to say yes so yay for me but it has started making me think.

I have a wild fascination with the world have have started travelling to a few country(live in south africa so poor fag when shit comes to travel and need to safe up for shit long) and have never stopped myself from experiencing shit in life, partied hard from early on ,sex drugs and rock'n'roll, dealt for a while making some scratch to survive ,growing up in a troubled household you get tough or get dead,

then i get exposed to my fiance's normal family life, real american dream type shit, dad's a respected deputy principal, mom's a home maker, sister is a accountant, brother is a lawyer, noone's ever even smoked a jay never mind done half the whack shit i've pulled, fairly well off due to granpa leaving behind quite a hefty sum in his will.

i just cant see myself ever being that normal.

now to give some back story of exactly how fucked up shit can get here is a lil meet the family we tried organizing about a month ago

we arrange a family vacation for a weekend away and her entire extend family falls in ( and i mean everyone /b/ros like uncles aunts granma the whole goddamn family) and make it this super vaykay and my shithole fam never even pitch coz they had a bitch fit with each other and just fucked off

now back to the point of the post, i have been doing some serious soul search due to the upcoming wedding and i dont know if i can be this person, how /b/ do you leave a lifetime of thoughts and experiences behind and become normal???
>>
You sounds like a faggot.

Protip: get old
>>
>>680980618
Abort. You are answering your own question. This is not you.
>>
>>680981194
expected response now either give thoughts or just go newfag somewhere else,not expecting much responses but not in the mood for a troll
>>
>>680981696
>go newfag somewhere else
kek
>>
>>680981694
but i can see the appeal in being normal, to have a simple and uncomplicated life, it feels like its a choice you make to become this simplist but i dont know whats the decision.
>>
>>680982004
As far as I am concerned if you are undecided then you aren't ready. Don't make the mistake many do of thinking that a wedding ring has magical powers and when you put it on a magical change will occur. It won't!
>>
>>680980618
You sound perfect for each other.
>>
>>680982219
a mate's actually suggest i go to his local sangoma(african shaman) and do a ayahuasca like DMT trip as that helped him decide
>>
>>680982664
do you believe in these things then? I suppose you can do it and see what happens. I'm a more logical approach kinda guy but...
>>
>>680982976
im software consultant, my life is logic but humanity has never been a logical experience for me
>>
>>680983255
Well, I don't know what to tell you. It's hard for me to empathise; I am a very decisive person so my decisions are often quick and firm.
>>
>>680980618
still you can always divorce you know... i mean, maybe opposites attract each other,

so who knows,, maybe you get along pretty well.. if not.. well your not the only ones who divorced..
>>
>>680984444
czech'd
>>
>>680984444
quads have spoken, prenup essential
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 1516QPvvjaBRziqhWPPJLvTaYxfUSBJswe
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.