Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ? > "because we

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 40
File: 1460999592860.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460999592860.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ?

> "because we are omnivores"
we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
> "eating meat is natural"
rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks
> "tell that to a lion"
lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants
> "because I like the taste of meat"
there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
>pic related brownies I made
>>
File: dpgZCes.png (81 KB, 262x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dpgZCes.png
81 KB, 262x192
>>680454290
>>
Meat tastes good so fuck animals
>>
Why does it matter so much to you what I eat? I ain't coming into your threads telling you what to eat. You eat your shitty foods and I'll eat my well balanced serving of delicious meat enchanced with plant material that enhance its flavor. Got a problem with it? You can suck it.
>>
Because if we are in a situation were cannibalism is the only way for food, i won't hesitate to kill and eat you.
>>
im not a vegan because i want to eat meat.

duh
>>
>>680454290
You literally just said why going vegan isn't bad. You made no points on why it is better for you over being an omnivore. Nice b8 dickhead
>>
>>680454290
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
i don't like alternatives
>pic related brownies I made
these, in all honesty, look like shitty brownies. way too light in color, also what are those niggercumstains on top?
>>
>>680454290
im not vegan because killing and eating things is a fantastic way of telling nature that i am a superior being, and i will kill, eat, bulldoze, pollute and fuck any part of it i see fit to do so.
>>
You can eat your green disappointment while I enjoy some real food.
>>
>>680454290
> "because I like the taste of meat"
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you


>I dont like being raped
>There are a lots of ways to be raped and you'll learn to love them over time

nah, that doesn't work that way.
>>
>>680454290
Sad op got vegan lately.
Sad op has nobody who cares.
Sad op has to ennoy /b because of no friends
>>
> only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis

Obviously not.
>>
Because I don't want cancer http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
>>
>inb4 300+ replies of "b-but if we didn't eat meat they would overpopulate and take over the w-world!!!"
>>
>>680454696
#rekt
>>
Im a vegan and I enjoy killing animals
>>
>>680454290
>copypasta
>>
>>680454290
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you

actually believes this
>>
>>680454290
I just don't want to.
>>
>>680454290
Because I fucking hate hipster shit like you
>>
lol you can't be vegan and healthy without a multivitamin you nutritionally and mentally deficient cuck
>>
post too long didnt read that shit and meat tastes good case closed gonna actually fix a steak right now thanks for reminding me
>>
Because I don't like hurting and killing poor, defenseless plants. You monster
>>
>>680454290
Actually, dogs can get atherosclerosis.

Source: I'm a scientist

We test drugs on dogs with the condition, so suck it with a portobello.
>>
I'm vegan, cuz I love animals, but I fuckin' hate plants.

They're going nothing but fuckin' growing. Pfff.

I have no empathy for those shitthangs.
>>
>>680454290
I eat meat to piss off vegans like you, not only do you cuck in your sexlife, you also have to cuck in your diet
>>
fucking retard plants are alive too,vegans kill plants ,VEGANS ARE KILLERS
>>
cause im not gay you fagfuck
>>
>>680454290
>"we are [herbivores]"
yet we can eat meat
>"rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks."
we are not ducks, we are (mostly) civilised omnivores
>"lions are obligated carnivores"
and we are omnivores, so we can choose plants or animals
>"there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you."
Yes it does. kill or be killed. Even you are killing plants to survive - you are a horrible person.
>>
>>680454902
This.

Because I don't want to plants, I want to eat meat so why don't you just fuck off OP?
>>
File: 1454987951589.jpg (35 KB, 428x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454987951589.jpg
35 KB, 428x320
>>680455094
>I don't want to plants
>>
This vegan meme thread is as boring and flavorless as the food those wimps eat.
>>
>>680455069
/thread
>>
File: jpg.jpg (39 KB, 374x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jpg.jpg
39 KB, 374x359
>>
>>680454753
not only are you fucked up but youre also a faggot
>>
>>680455171
Would it be better with more memes?
>>
>>680455281
I hate to say it... but i miss spiderman/bananaman
>>
>>680455167
not another shitpost! oh noooooo

fuck you you ignoramus
>>
>>680454290
Slaughtering animals and eating their flesh turns me on and brings me joy, there really is no plant alternative that gives the same effect. Tested and proven
>>
>>680454290
You did not give a single reason for why being vegan is better.
kys.
>>
>>680454290
Because I like milk
>>
>>680454290
there is no substitute for a real nice juicy ass steak man.
>>
>>680454290
We are definitely omnivorous. Find me one source that says other wise. Your teeth are designed to eat both
Yes you can survive on just vegetables. Hints the "omnivourous". But why would you choose to.
Maybe not on a sentient level but pants all communicate with each other, releasing pheromones when they are hurt to warn other plants of damage. Grass for example, the smell after you cut it lets the other grass know to pull nutrients back into their roots so even if its blades are destroyed out can quickly grow new solar panels
>>
Silly cucks that put eating meat in the same category as rape...
>>
>>680454290
>you'll learn to love them over time
This is why nobody likes you faggots
>>
>>680454290
"Brownies I made" brownies are made with eggs right? So that's a chicken life you just took.
>>
File: im-a-vegan-comic.jpg (67 KB, 525x808) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
im-a-vegan-comic.jpg
67 KB, 525x808
>>680454290
>>
You dont make it to the top of the food chain by worrying about what your meal feels like.
>>
>>680454290
>rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks

Someone else who agrees that we should legalize rape!
>>
>>680454290
>vegan
>doesn't mention they can't drink milk, can't eat eggs, butter, cheese.
>only mentions meat
>>
>>680454290
>only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
but that's wrong. We develop atherosclerosis as a deficiency in our thyroid gland. So do lions and tigers
>>
>>680455624
We develop atherosclerosis by a number of mutations accumulated, all of those related to the absorption of Low density Lipoprotein, the consumption of excessive triglycerids and the production of reactive oxygen species.
>>
File: cool.gif (660 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cool.gif
660 KB, 200x200
I'm full keto veganfags.
I eat enough meat everyday to make up for at least 3 of you.
>>
>>680455843
Now that I think it, herbivores are the ones who don't get atherosclerosis, for the production of LDL is dependant of cholesterol which, as we all know, plants don't have. I rest my case.
>>
>>680455963
Congratulations. You've proven one point right, with 3 absolutely shitty ones.
>>
>>680454290
Because fuck you Murder tastes fucking delicious
>>
>>680456093
Well, science is shitty, son. I hope you have an arts degree...
>>
>>680456196
So according to your "science", we should consider eating meat the same as rape, you can label animals any kind of -vore as long as it suits your argument, and the hipster soy shit is better than actual cheese?

"Science" my ass.
>>
>>680455495
You can make brownies without animal byproducts using substitute ingredients. For example, you can replace egg with banana and use apple sauce instead of butter.
>>
>be vegeterian
>dont like the taste of meat
>still kill animals
>>
>>680454290
You're right OP. I should eat Vegan.


All of the Vegans. They are usually much lower fat and sugar than meat eaters and I want to watch my weight.
>>
File: 55555.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1045) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55555.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1045
>>680454290
reason
>>
Because I do what I want to do and don't give any fucks about what someone thinks is "right".
>>
>>680456373
Wait, I can kill animals by eating their eggs and drinking their milk?! That's awesome! I better start doing that to my enemies right now!
>>
>>680454290
Plants are just as alive as animals are you fuck. Either way you have to kill living things to survive.
>>
>>680454696
>ennoy
>>
>>680454290
Go fuck yourself, how about that?
>>
>>680456351
I proved veganfag wrong
You hurt my feelings anon, I took the shot for us all :c
>>
>>680456489
cont.. might aswell eat the tastiest things.
>>
theres no reason to eat something that isnt meat you sugareating fat fuck
>>
>>680454290
Vegans = beta
Enough said.
>>
>>680454290
If I don't think rape is bad does that mean it's ok that I eat meat?
>>
>>680454386
Its a sad day when I see only one spiderman picture in a bait thread
>>
>>680455605
Good point. Vegetarian is better. It's really hard to be vegan anyway, unless you want to spend shitloads on food or live in chinatown.
>>
>>680454290

We don't have enough stomachs to be pure herbivores.
Try eating weedgrass only and tell me how satiable it is, while you get stomach cramps and diarrhea and starve to death.

On the other hand, our stomach-acid ph is too high to be pure carnivores.
Try eating raw meat and tell me about the parasites, and salmonella.
Also gout.

We are omnivores and the best meal is some cooked, lean meat with some nicely flavoured veggies.
No need to eat like a fat burgerman from clapistan or some hippie faggot who only eats plant-dust particles.
Try the middle-way and you'll be fine.
>>
>>680454290
because i literally don't care about right or wrong, i just love that sweet taste of marinated flesh
>>
File: vertix.jpg (41 KB, 634x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vertix.jpg
41 KB, 634x404
i just hate animals i usually make threads about a mouse getting it's penis cut off
>>
>>680454459
/thread
>>
kys
>>
File: Richard-Side-Pose.jpg (432 KB, 1244x1622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Richard-Side-Pose.jpg
432 KB, 1244x1622
>>
>>680456362
That sounds absolutely d disgusting
>>
>learn to love them over time
You can also eat shit, maybe eventually you'll like it. We don't have fang teeth for nothing. Our bodies need meat to stay healthy. Animals have the right to be tasty.
>>
>>680454290
>> "because I like the taste of meat"
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you

UN research unequivocally states that an insect based diet would be the cleanest, most sustainable and easy to implement source of food globally. It would do far less damage that shitting soy all over the countryside and killing animals to do so.

Also, insects cannot feel pain.

When are you going insectivore, Vegans?
>>
>>680454519
eating meat isnt sustainable in terms of the future of our planet
unless everyone becomes a vegan we'll all die
>>
>>680454290
Meat tastes good.
Fake meats aren't as good and cost more.
I don't care enough about farm animals, so stop.
>>
>>680454290
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/plants-can-hear-themselves-being-eaten
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/ordering-vegetarian-meal-there-s-more-animal-blood-your-hands
>>
>>680454519
Rekt in true 4chan fashion
>>680454696
>>
>>680454290
the dairy products you used for those brownies are made from enslaved animals you hypocritical fruitcake
>>
I eat meat. Meat meat and only meat. I love killing animals and never ate a single vegetable, fruit, or nut in my life.
>meat eaters according to vegans
>>
>>680456993
only if you want to live on a planet with rampant overpopulation
>>
>>680457046
eggs too and chickens are kept in cages in the dark
>>
>>680457046
kek
>>
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
You don't 'learn to love things over time', you just forget what you dislike about them
>>
>>680454290
Been a vegan for about 30 years, love it. I say [about] because I did try meat [beef, pork, chicken, bear, fish, other (dont remember if it was deer or something] in my late teens, didnt care for it, didnt like the taste. it just isnt for me.
its your body, listen to it, give it what it wants.
>>
>>680456888
Meh, depends on what you're making. Sometimes it comes out with unique flavors that aren't too bad. I wouldn't do it with brownies, but I made doughnuts with a completely vegan recipe and they weren't bad.
>>
File: VapeNation.jpg (323 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VapeNation.jpg
323 KB, 1280x800
I am a vegan if i smoke weed. Keep it green. Vapenation
>>
>>680454290
>only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
Rats can get it too, dipshit
>rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks
Nice strawman and reverse appeal to nature. No it doesn't work either way.
>lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants
Stay away from open flames o man of straw.
> that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
yes it is, because in no way is an animal life close to or even comparable the same value as a human life or experience. (that's my philosophy anyway, sorry you can't guilt me)
>>
>>680454290
>Tried veganism once.
>Had a pretty active performance based job.
>Collapsed in a daze one day.
>Decided that living was more important.
>Ate a steak sandwich.
You probably could go vegan if you're a hypocritically rich environmentalist, but without the obscure and expensive 'plant alternatives' your body will slowly start to die.
I hope you have fun with that one star child.
>>
>>680458041
>Ate steak sandwich and haven't looked back.
I'm a functioning human again..
>>
File: 1436489101860.png (98 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436489101860.png
98 KB, 625x626
>>680454290
>>
File: irMJO3Z.jpg (54 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
irMJO3Z.jpg
54 KB, 450x600
It's odd how meat eaters never have any actual good arguments as to why we should eat meat.
>>
>>680458319
It's delicious, socially acceptable, sign of status quo and nutritious af.
That's why vegans have to lie to themselves everyday with threads like this
>>
>>680454290
I've considered cutting down on meat or going vegetarian, since the meat industry is putting undue strain on the environment, but I'll never go vegan as the lifestyle is unsustainable.

If everyone in the world went vegan we'd:
-have a whole class of animals with no use and no place in our ecosystems
-have major troubles distributing protein rich plant material all over the planet, a vegan diet is next to impossible to healthily maintain with just local vegetables, all sorts of exotics are needed
-Have to expand the soy industry massively, which is already a major player in deforestation.

Less meat, or solely non-lethal animal products, is closer to the answer than completely doing away with lifestock.
>>
File: CARNIST LOGIC.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CARNIST LOGIC.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>>680454459
>>680454519
>letting your ego get in the way
>thinking taste justify's killing sentient beings when there is no need to do so
>>
>>680456993
Negative our population might get to a point where food isn't available and famine will occur, people will die. Diminish food demand. Mo' food. Repeat cycle.
>>
>>680454587
did you not read the disease?
>>
>>680454290
COPYPASTE BAIT ALERT
COPYPASTE BAIT ALERT
>>
>>680457597
My body always wanted and always wants beer

Should i listen?
>>
>>680458451
it ill be a gradual process so your statements are false.
>>
File: 1455659302758.png (63 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455659302758.png
63 KB, 200x200
>>680456851

Oh look, a psychopathic retard.
>>
>>680457610
Why would you willingly choose to eat something you consider to be "meh"?
>>
>>680458633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgWQpYHcKPE
>>
>Look mom! I made an argument with more fallacies than words!
>>
>>680455069
Fucking Christ too mate, this reply is such ass, all it is you saying we're natural omnivores, which natural omnivores do not develop atherosclerosis and other diseases from eating meat, because they were biologically meant to. What I want to put this is that we can sustain on a omnivore diet but honestly a vegan diet is probably optimal, I just don't give a shit and I'm not gonna make up excuses for it
>>
>>680458428
>delicious
wow you got me there. They should start a vegan cuisine one day.
>socially acceptable
Why is that, i wonder... maybe it has to do with the animal agriculture industry. Maybe though, can't be too sure ofc
>status
How exactly? Expensive meat? If you use the argument that going vegan is too expensive, then veganism is probably more of a high class food apparently. If not, then you save money buying smart, how it should be, then save up on more.
>nutritious
probably the worst argument second to "because meat tastes good." We're constantly encouraged to watch out meat intake because it's so unhealthy. or is big brother just trying to oppress us again, sempai?
>>
>>680458428
>foods directly linked to heart disease and diabetes is nutritional
>i get my ethics dictated to me by society (would you think slavery is ethically good because it was once acceptable?)

The last sentence you wrote is hilaaaarious
>>
>>
>>680458900
the rare honest meat eater
>>
>>680458794
To try new things. With so much stuff in the world, why not try something new every once in awhile?

Just to clarify: I'm not vegan and I'm not trying to convince you to go vegan.
>>
I enjoy eating meat. I don't give a shit about animals. I don't give a shit about 'the future of the human race'. Enjoy your diet, don't shove it down my throat.
>>
File: 1457197932043.gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457197932043.gif
987 KB, 500x452
>>680458510
Clearing field space to grow your activated almonds kills natural space animals and incests require to live, fuck you and your flawed logic.
>>
>>680458900
Not optimal when you can die from eating an exclusive vegan diet!
>>
>>680454290
>animals being killed for you
Lol
>>
>>680459372
>"fuck you and your flawed logic"
>posts flawed logic
>>
>>680459424
higher chance of dying from meat based diet. Good point!
>>
>>680458963
That's how it works. What can you do? Make a shitty bait thread daily on /b/? Yeah, I thought so. Gotta go work as a genetic engineer fo the agricultural complex, pal.
>>
>>680454290
Because i don't give a fuck if animals get killed to become my food
>>
>>680459501
Whats that I kill animals for my diet aswell
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>680458900
No, vegan diet is inferior to balanced diet.

People are omnivores. We have canine teeth and enzymes to degrade meat.

We develop atherosclerosis due to many other factors, such as high positive energy balance, over-supply of food, sedentary lifestyle, over-consupmtion of food, processed sugar being more and more pumped into everything, and lack of physical activity.

Vegan people don't develop it because they're simply more caring about their diet, not because of avoiding animal products.

If you spend the energy you get from fat intake, and if you don't eat so much fat and carbs at once, your vascular system won't develop atherosclerosis.

The study implied correlation, not causation. The cause is people being ignorant pigs when it comes to eating, and having unhealthy lifestyles.

But if you ask me: Vegan vs. Fast food diet, i'd pick vegan every time.
>>
>>680459688
What
>>
life feeds off life feeds off life feeds off life feeds off life feeds off life feeds off life
>>
>>680458963
There are several acceptable reasons why meat and diary are necessary and convenient for a healthy diet posted though out the thread. Why are you attacking the people that post opinions on taste. You've already been debunked. Now your flailing like a fish out of water. A fish that the omnivores of this thread will eat without a second thought.
>>
File: 1460048025192.jpg (216 KB, 660x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460048025192.jpg
216 KB, 660x720
> Because free will
> Because it's tasty
/thread
>>
>>680459570
>Vegans Are Deficient in Many Important Nutrients
>There Are No Studies Showing That They’re Better Than Other Diets
>Proponents of Vegan Diets Use Lies and Fear Mongering to Promote Their Cause

You fucks are as bad as tumblrinas
>>
>>680454290
I like to eat things that were alive once
>>
>>680454459
This tbqh fam
>>
We'll it's not just eating meat which is natural, it's animals dying or being killed for food which is the most natural. And yes, when talking about nutrition, nature counts, as well as the fact that people have individual dietary needs and you can't feed everyone with the same things.

We prepare meat in many different ways, but then root of it all, the animal's killing, that is nature.

>no other species has a kill line with a conveyor belt.

True, our methods have gone past spears, but we are the most sophisticated species in record and the food produced in one place can be shipped all over the world.

And let me be honest. Vegans anthropomorphize animals. In particular any fuzzy one. They put human sensibilities into their observations of animals, and I'll type it so you can read it, they are not us, not equal, not close. There is no right that we have to kill them, but they are not like us in any but the lost superficial ways, and a species' right to eat another is measured only by if they can at all. There is no pondering on the right to life or to exist, there is no outline for the environment, no plan, from any divine or natural force, anything that lives has earned it by surviving.
>>
File: holocaust.jpg (82 KB, 470x442) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holocaust.jpg
82 KB, 470x442
>>680459688
>thinks accidental killing of animals while producing food vital to human health is the same as systematically killing billions for a burger, and killing billions of other accidently to harvest the plants to feed the billions of animals
>>
>>680458633
yes.
>>
>>680459739
saturated fat increases serum cholesterol levels, this is the only cause of atherosclerosis
>>
>>680457005
REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>680459936
>appeal to nature fallacy
>>
File: bait.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
> "because I like the taste of meat"
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time

Ummm no. Name one plant that tastes as good as meat.

Also, why do you try to change my mind? If you're vegan, fine, but I can eat what I want.
>>
File: plants tho.jpg (118 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
plants tho.jpg
118 KB, 960x960
>>680457005
>thinking plants can subjectively experience reality and feel pain
>>
>>680459818
>meat and dairy
Meat not suited for our bodies and dairy that isn't for us?
>attacking
You're saying i was attacking the post that used "meat is delicious" as an argument by saying we have vegan cuisine. are you all just grabbing for anything now as your insecurity begins to show?
>>
>>680460130
The captcha was "select all the food" and there were pics of meat. I think that's a sign
>>
>>680460130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgWQpYHcKPE
>>
File: yoda.gif (988 KB, 500x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yoda.gif
988 KB, 500x213
>>680459980
No just pointing out the flaw in your logic
>Vegan don't kill animals
>But they do
>Any form of modern agricultural growth will kill animals to maintain set land parcels

Dense, fucker you are
>>
>>680460093

We are talking about what a species eats.
>>
>>680460265
so why does that justify you killing billions of other sentient beings with no valid reason.

Sorry humans need plants to be healthy
>>
File: 1460688553699-b.gif (327 KB, 640x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460688553699-b.gif
327 KB, 640x472
>>680460170
>>
>>680454290
Because I don't want to
>>
>>680460333
im a vegan but i dont think animal life is equal to ours. Just how we are not equal to more advanced lifeforms than us. But most of the time people use this argument in the context of intelligence, like they personally are scientists working on human advancements lol
>>
File: 1459694568833.jpg (54 KB, 500x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459694568833.jpg
54 KB, 500x545
>>680460206
>I put nothing but salt and pepper on my rare steak, the blood and fat what makes it tasty
>>
>>680454290
the only thing i got out of this is that i should rape as well
>>
>>680460442
>its all about me
>>
>>680454290
I bet those brownies there are the jizz-filled ones from that one time /k/ met up
>>
>>680460340
Oh boy you sure got me. Well meme'd!
>>
>>680460504
no its the salt and pepper. You do know most meat has salt added to it before you do yourself right. We have salt receptors on our tongues, thats why salted food tastes better
>>
>>680454290
I sincerely hope you die in a horrific accident today
>>
>>680460169

Animals don't reason, they feel. Plants feel as well. I just don't give a fuck about any of their feelings so I eat them all.

Yes, and we feed them plants that wouldn't cover our own nutrition entirely.

Yes, to avoid damaging my car.
>>
>>680460032
holy shit, did you even read what i said?

>If you spend the energy you get from fat intake, and if you don't eat so much fat and carbs at once, your vascular system won't develop atherosclerosis.
This refutes your sat.fat-cholesterol-atherosclerosis theory, because there's no excess fat in the first place.

>The study implied correlation, not causation. The cause is people being ignorant pigs when it comes to eating, and having unhealthy lifestyles.

Also, Cholesterol is important because it's literally in every cell's membrane and gives it strength (except RBC), precursor of steroid hormones, and because of that our body produces it partly. Excess intake in limited quantities is necessary, in moderate quantities even beneficial, and only in excess quantities harmful and causes atherosclerosis.

Your deduction is good, but you can't apply it that easily when you're speaking about complex processes in our organism, thus why you're wrong
>>
>All this arguing
No one one ever became a vegan by just accepting logic and no longer eating meat.
It's an emotional decision and nothing more, so citing studies for or against it ain't gonna do shit to convince anyone of anything.
>>
>>
>>680460714

Will saying I don't give a duck about an animal's feelings work better?
>>
>>680460519
But, it's my life. It IS all about me.
>>
>>680460633
PLANTS DO NOT FUCKING FEEL

>>680460655
you dont need to have any cholesterol intake.

>>680460714
stopping animal cruelty, cutting out up to 50 percent of the cause of global warming, having more food to feed millions of our own kind is a solution, but nah you just wanna try and say its about emotion. You are resisting this and defending these practices because of your ego and emotion.
>>
We have canine teeth for a reason dipshit
>>
>>680460941
hippos have massive canines whats your point?
>>
Because meat is frequently less of a hassle for the nutrition I need. If I cut meat out of my diet entirely I have to start figuring out if I have any deficiencies and go out of my way to replace them with vegan alternatives, and I just don't give enough of a fuck to do that. Especially when I know that eventually, I'll crave some meat anyway.

Also, bone marrow on toast is on par with a good orgasm. For non-vegans out there, imagine you magically took all the fat out of a steak, and then instead of it being about as chewy as gum, you made it the same consistency as butter. It is literally jizz in your pants good.
>>
>>680460936
Molars can't tear red meat.
>>
>>680460797
nah, just tell them you don't have the same emotional view and philosophy on animals as them.
The second you start arguing with them on a logical basis, you're just gonna go around in circles and it's gonna be bullshit and tiring.
>>
>>680460338
Simple fucker,
I have removed the moral superiority of your "We dont kill animals" the point is that managing the eco system and growing meat can provide cheap and manageable sources of food that only benefit us.

There isn't a single study that shows a vegan exclusive diet is better for you.

Responsible livestock management can be a massive benefit to the ecosystem and allows for natural scrub land to be maintained rather than destroyed for purely growing fields.

When you destroy scrub land you introduce an unnatural environment that kills off animals and the incests we need to keep crops reproducing.

Killing off animals in these scrub lands helps maintain it whilst also providing food and by products, you don't need to grow 50 bushels of corn to feed one cow.

But I understand how your PETA induced psychotic vitamin deficient cucked brain cant process that.
>>
>>680454290
>Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ?
Because I like to take in sufficient amounts of nutrients, and I like pets. If you have a pet you aren't a fucking vegan and if you feed your pet a vegan diet you should be charged for animal abuse as they slowly go blind because of the beliefs you impose upon them. Fucking disgusting. Animals HAVE to be hunted. Unless you want your entire family to be eaten by wild pigs, it has to be done. Your willful ignorance is hilarious.
>>
>>680461047
I just ate a bunch of beef jerky tho m8, my molars say otherwise.
Me: 1
You: 0
>>
>>680460598
I butcher my own meat so no added salt you fuckwit and no salt is added to the food process cause we have salt receptors and it improves flavour not because its the only thing we taste
>>
>>680460936

You are one dumb motherfucker.
Too low cholesterol is associated with several health problems.

Look it up for yourself.
>>
>>680458510
I don't give a shit about animals life
>>
>>680460714
agreed, yesterday i had an argument here >>>/pol/71580364 (Serbian guy) and tried to reason with a vegan, which is quiet possibly OP here.
I have major in Pharmacy/Medical Biochemistry, and i'm aiming to specialize in endocrinology, and this guy won't even listen to me, as he doesn't listen to me here today
>>680459739
>>680460655
So, logic and knowledge doesn't work. They enjoy thinking they're being morally high, and are narcissistic self-entitled shits. Hopefully they'll restrict milk from their children's diet and they'll all day some day

>>680460995
Do they have complex peptidase enzymes in they gastro-intestinal tract to degrade meat? No. But you know who has? People, aka omnivores

>>680460936
to survive, you don't need. But it is a lot better if you have, as explained here:
>Also, Cholesterol is important because it's literally in every cell's membrane and gives it strength (except RBC), precursor of steroid hormones, and because of that our body produces it partly. Excess intake in limited quantities is necessary, in moderate quantities even beneficial, and only in excess quantities harmful and causes atherosclerosis.
That's why i said the balanced diet is superior to vegan, not that you'll die being vegan
>>
>>680461182
I'm not him but it's a moot point as dietary cholesterol intake will not even move the needle on a visible chart.
>>
>>680460995
“I was in the southern end of Kruger National Park in South Africa when crossing a river we saw two hippos in the water with a quite decayed, dead hippo surrounded by crocodiles. This was not initially that unique a sight until we saw one of the hippos feeding from the carcass,”

Fuck you vegans are dumb as shit
>>
>>680461076
get an upvote, logical person of society
>>
>>680454290
Because it increases the risk of cancer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/

And I like bacon.
>>
>>680461164
If I blend the meat with into a pulp I can consume it without teeth. What's your point?
>>
>>680460936

Plants feel.

Deal with it.
>>
>>680461228
I love the animals I personally meet and spend time with. but i don't give two shits about animals that i eat as long as they're raised on good feed and properly slaughtered.

Nothing tastes better than fresh meat that you've hunted yourself, awww yissss.
>>
These animals wouldn't even be here if we didn't farm them for food

In a few hundred thousand years when we're colonizing the solar system and every inch of every planet needs to be made useable for our massive population, no one is going to give a shit about the cows and the pigs, if they're there at all they'll be on efficient farms for consumption. If not, like most life forms currently on earth, they'd have been let go to make more space for us

And I promise, if you try to sell the idea that pigs and cows are just as deserving of life as us when it comes down to "us vs them", you're not gonna win that argument.

Do I think factory farming is fucked up? Sure, but I'm also just not that worried about it. You can call it hypocritical for me to own a dog, but dogs have a function beyond food and to be frank I don't really give a rat's ass if I'm hypocritical.
>>
>>680461076
>Growing livestock is a benefit to the ecosystem
Animal agriculture is basically the biggest contribution to global warming

>There isnt a single study that shows a vegan dies is better
Saturated fats is basically the biggest killer, causes obesity, heart diseasse, and many others.

>Destroying land kills animals
Using any land has the potential to kill animals, even the land we are living on im sure once had animals living there. Vegans arent retarted and think they are pure because they cause no harm, they just want to cause as little harm as possible

you sound like a baby man.
Im not even vegan and I think your retarted.
>>
>>680454290
We need B12 vitamin from meat, cause we dont produce it normally. Vitamin suplements are not great providers. Im almost vegetarian, bul at least eat some eggs, milk or few meat to counter use artificial suplements.
>>
>>680454651
>>680454651
>>>680454290 (OP)
>im not vegan because killing and eating things is a fantastic way of telling nature that i am a superior being, and i will kill, eat, bulldoze, pollute and fuck any part of it i see fit to do so.

You're a part of nature, not some superior alien being.
>>
>>680456851
Is this the manlytears of /fit/? Nogains and being a huge faggot and a nigger.
>>
>>680461391
>vegans aren't retarted
but you sure are
>>
>>680454290
the brownies would look better with milk in them
>>
>>680461454
kek, rekt him
>>
>>680461452
He says, with no refute to anything I said.
>>
>>680461290
Like I said mate, NEVER get into a logical argument with them, it's just a shitfest and gets nowhere no matter how much anyone knows.

It all boils down to "ethics" and choices based on emotion in 99% of cases, you can't argue that so don't waste your time and energy on it.
>>
>>680461338

>"These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

I have heard the cries of the carrots! THEY HAVE A LIFE THEY HAVE A SOUL! DAMN YOU!
>>
>>680460169
Vegans say don't eat animal because it feels
>science shows that plants feel and react to "pain" too
look at my second link.
>Free range animals don't require clearing the land to grow crops
> thus allowing lots of other animals to live
depends on the animal
>plenty of people swerve to hit feral toads around here
>>
File: mysides13.jpg (74 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mysides13.jpg
74 KB, 640x400
>>680454290
I like eating meat, and don't give a fuck that an animal had to die for me to be satiated, as this is the way of the animal kingdom.

Besides, men find it harder to substitute the protein gained from red meat. Women can just suck a cock for that.
>>
File: highfive.gif (436 KB, 450x253) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
highfive.gif
436 KB, 450x253
>>680461454
>>
>>680461334
I was just having a kek m8, I'm here for the butthurt and laughs; not to argue with anyone.
>>
>>680461391
>Animal agriculture is basically the biggest contribution to global warming
And also the only way to efficiently feed our entire country. We can't all survive off of the natural amount of animals we have left here. Anyone in a state with large metropolitan areas would be completely fucked. Even in a place like Michigan, where the deer population is out of control, barely has enough wild deer to feed the population. So yeah, factory farming is completely fucked and we can use it to aid our arguments but it's not really a valid point until there is another option available en masse.
>>
>>680461599
Good, so you admit veganism was an inside job?
>>
File: 1451552613797.jpg (399 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451552613797.jpg
399 KB, 1024x768
>>680454290
im vegetarian but cause i dont like meat, i cant help it...
but its funny how vegans and vegetarians think that eating that way are helping against animal murder and abuse, when for the industrial production of cereals, fruits and vegetables are destroyed complete ecosystems...
>>
>>680456851
>Looking this much like dogshit after many, many years of lifting.

Veganism, not even once.
>>
>>680461542

>souls

So yeah, plants and animals feel.

Now feelings? Is that what you mean, not information being received through physical stimulation and a response measured? Who gives a fuck about the feelings of food?
>>
>>680461605
It doesn't sound like you know what the word vegan means so I will tell you that it means they dont eat meat. Why would a vegan eat deer? You just grow potatoes and shit in place of animals. Its way more efficient to grow vegetables for food because of the amount of plants and grains it takes to make the same nutritional value in animals.
>>
>>680461749
>when for the industrial production of cereals, fruits and vegetables are destroyed
Animals are as well. Grain farming is pretty brutal in that regard. Just because it's a grain doesn't mean animals aren't in the field when you're harvesting. Giant combines completely destroy anything they drive over; including ground nesting birds, insects and even fawn that bed down in fields for safety. It's just convenient for people not to mention that.
>>
Not vegan but I'm going to leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX58PyQwrcI
>>
>>680461812

It's lyrics to a song, dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOvwc8_QXiY
>>
>>680461391
>Animal agriculture is basically the biggest contribution to global warming

No its not the biggest contribution but I get your point, but you failed to understand the point that livestock are all made in American feeding lots, there is responsible ways to do so RETARD.

>Saturated fats is basically the biggest killer, causes obesity, heart diseases, and many others.

You can die of a lack of vital fats, irons and B12 from a vegan diet but you eat responsible and you won't funny enough same for a meat eating diet RETARD

>Using any land has the potential to kill animals, even the land we are living on im sure once had animals living there. Vegans arent retarded and think they are pure because they cause no harm, they just want to cause as little harm as possible

Your still harming animals so no moral superiority for you, its about doing so in a way that benefits us more than it harms which is easily done, by being exclusive to vegan diet you are shutting off a massive set of resources that help people.

>Im not even vegan and I think your RETARTED.
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>680461875
please re-read and try again.
>>
I don't care. Want to give me a smart ass explanation for that? Fuck out here m9
>>
>>680454519
>Why does it matter so much to you what I eat? I ain't coming into your threads telling you what to eat. You eat your shitty foods and I'll eat my well balanced serving of delicious meat enchanced with plant material that enhance its flavor. Got a problem with it? You can suck it.
lol now i decided why i wasnt here over 3 months and i will not next ? :))
>>
>>680461812

>life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life
>>
File: 1458178216581.jpg (100 KB, 989x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458178216581.jpg
100 KB, 989x1280
>>680461904
Exactly
>>
Why haven't you started minding your own business yet?
>because I'm a vegan
Oh well that explains it
>>
>>680461998
Holy shit you really are retarted. Don't get too triggered man baby, but all your responses are illogical.
>How is factory farming a responsible way to eat like you say? We kill ourselves and the environment with one stone.
>You are more likely to die from eating meat than not eating meat. Only retarted vegans die of malnutrition. The cause of death here would be retardation, not veganism
>Not eating animals means your still harming animals so no moral superiority for you
So hitler is only as bad as someone who has commited a single murder, because hey if you can't eliminate all harm why bother even trying?

Why would I lie here about not being vegan. stay mad manchild
>>
Why have you not gone cannibal yet /b/?

There are 6 billion people on earth

The average weight of a human is somewhere between 60kg and 120kg.

A single carcass can feed a family for days, breakfast lunch and dinner.

We have prisons full of humans that will be imprisoned for life, we may as well cook their bodies and feed hungry people.
>>
Cows taste good.
>>
>>680462029
I have read it 5 times and i have no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
>>680454290
I was vegan for a few months and I felt a lot cleaner and my conscious was clearer that I had no part in animal suffering, but my energy levels sucked. Not sure if that was down to eating the same basic meals everyday cos I was lazy or just from being vegan.

Now I'm just vegetarian, I do believe that when you eat meat you're ingesting the energy of violence and fear, but the bottom line is that animal suffering goes on whether I buy the shit or not.

Learning the Dalai lama eats meat was a factor in this, and most tibetan buddhists will eat meat.. the scripture says you shouldn't kill an animal for food, so they just eat meat that someone else has killed..
>>
>>680454290
Because fuck you that's why!
*rides eternal shiny and chrome whike feasting on a pig that's still alive*
>>
>>680462387
hitler didn't personally murder anyone matey
>>
>>680454290
I have a digestion problem and not eating meat causes malnutrition for me. I tried to go vegan once, but I could only last for 5 days.

However most of my diet consist of rice, even tho' I'm not asian.
>>
If i wasnt supposed to eat meat then why does it taste good? I no understood?
>>
>>680462765
can you eat pasta? because pasta is much nicer than rice
>>
>>680462738
Ordering murder vs commiting murder
>Bait
>>
I love cows, but I really really really love hamburgers. It's a love/love relationship.
>>
I live in the Yukon, Canada. I only eat meat that I personally hunt and kill. And maybe end up eating red meat every 2nd or 3rd meal. I fish too.
If everyone quit beef and pork that would solve the problem. Not meat I'm general
>>
File: e50.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e50.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>680454290
>>
>>680454290

So killing plants is right? lol
>>
>>680458510
>sentient

kek

By many of the same definitions of "sentient" that get applied to animals, your precious plants are sentient.
>>
Why is OP wasting his time trying to get /b/ to do anything?
>>
>>680454290
I'm not a vegan because it annoys vegans that I'm not a vegan, plain and simple
>>
File: dethlykek.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dethlykek.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>680462387
I never said factory farming is the responsible way to control livestock if you noticed I said scrubland farming you retard learn to read, I was pointing out that you retarded vegans think all livestock are produced in large feeding lots which they aren't.

the diet shit is the same for both you eat badly either way you will die, there isn't a single study that shows vegan is superior in this regard.

You fail to get the point yet again you failed moralist fuckwit.

If you have a point please post it cause so far your just
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>680458659
First of all, no, my statements are not false, a gradual increase of the soy industry will still add to deforestation.

Second of all, your post suggests you only tackled my first argument and immediately stopped reading. The symbols underneath my statement also imparted meaning, but you seem to have ignored them.

Different kinds of cattle would make different sorts of problems. Pigs would likely survive quite well in the wild in moderate temperatures, and die out massively where it's too hot or too cold, also, pigs eat a shitton and wild boars are a massive problem to any ecosystem where they're overrepresented.

Sheep have been bred in a way that makes their lives unsustainable without human intervention, and since wool is also against vegan rules, all that biomass has no reason anymore.

Chickens will likely survive too, but will lead to massive explosions of local predators as they're comparatively slow animals.

Cows will destroy entire grassy plains, and trample a lot of otherwise good land.

Like it or not, we created species that do not mix well with unregulated ecosystems, and if you do want to regulate them, a lot need to die.

So why not use their corpses along the way?
>>
>>680461749
>>680461904
>>680462273

That's what i meant with "complete ecosystems".
>>
File: 1457198591166.gif (3 MB, 360x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457198591166.gif
3 MB, 360x202
>>680462391
+1
>>
>>680463103
Ignorance is bliss i guess
>>
>>680463132
Holy shit another reasoned and mentally capable human
>>
Eating large quantities of meat is unhealthy. But so is sugar. And sugar comes from plants
>>
>>680463535

>thinking you can avoid the food chain

that's more blissful to me honestly
>>
Literally all your points are fallacies

Fact is, I don't need defend eating meat, I just eat meat. Your job is to convince me that I shouldn't.
>>
>>680457046

it'll be vegan brownies you bell end
>>
>>680463535
Dont you know it son
>>
>>680463673
So, they taste like shit.
>>
>>680463779
pretty much, people forget animal fat is put in shit cause it tastes nice and bulks shit out pretty damn well.
>>
>>680458510
Yes we should only kill rats, snakes, spiders, things that get into our trash, etc. Because that's what all humans agree on
>>
>>680462813
I eat lots of pizza and spaghetti too, if that's your question.
>>
>>680463132
>soy
Don't forget that soy is incredibly bad for you. It takes a massive amount of processing just to be edible. Soy actually contains antinutrients that block the absorption of certain vitamins. Then there's the whole estrogen thing. The soy industry is likely part of a plot by the government to breed a more compliant populace.
>>
File: 1460357385018.jpg (520 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460357385018.jpg
520 KB, 1200x1200
>>680462391
I would love to be cannibal but I'm so allergic to jail
>>
>>680458510

>literally ending plants lives daily
>pretending to have a moral high ground

what the fuck? I bet you're one of those 30 bananas a day guys too.
>>
>>680454290
Because i like meat, so gtfo
>>
>>680454290
Go force your opinions on people who will take you seriously; you'd have to find someone pretty fucking naive though
>>
>>680464050
I don't know about those specifics and won't go into conspiracies, but soy and corn are both crops that are produced in incredibly large numbers.

For that reason I do think the meat industry needs to be dialed back far, as most of our crops go into feeding farm animals for our food. I just think going vegan instead of vegetarian/just cutting down on meat is non-sustainable.
>>
I'm vegetarian only respect meat eaters who actuly kill the animals they eat. I've had people say to me they will eat meat but they wouldn't kill the animal and that's just a pathetic level of disconnection double think bullshit. I'm less mad that they eat meat and more mad at how stupid they are.
>>
>my existence takes life everyday to continue
I like it this way
>>
being a vegan is the stupidest decision a human can make
>>
>>680464333

that's the only way you exist period
>>
>>680464359
Please explain your bullshit opinion.
>>
>>680464289
More corn goes into making our fuel shitty than feeding animals. If we could dial back that, then there could be more effective crops planted.
>>
>>680464305
>you don't prepare your food the way I think you should
faggot
>>
>>680454290

Simple: Because I want to.

There is not one single plant that contains enough nutrients to sustain life. And the process to grow said plants that I would have to eat is worse on the environment than the meat industry.
>>
>>680464305
I'm carnivorous only respect plant eaters who actuly grow the plants they eat. I've had people say to me they will eat vegetables but they wouldn't grow the vegetables and that's just a pathetic level of disconnection double think bullshit. I'm less mad that they eat vegetables and more mad at how stupid they are.
>>
Animals die in the wild every second you wouldn't try to save them right? Thats nature death is natural and a part of nature. Everyone and everything will die no matter what. Also plants are alive until you eat them maybe you shouldnt eat plants because after all your still killing.
>>
>>680454696
>ennoy
idk why but i kek'd
>>
#PlantLivesMatter
>>
>>680464527
Good point.
Luckily the automotive industry is taking steps towards electric, which I'm happy with.
Though, at the same time, a little concerned where we're going to get all that lithium, cobalt and gold we'll need to battery-power every vehicle.

There needs to be a huge focus on improving public transportation.
>>
We will all die because Asia and Africa are irresponsibly overpopulated, only whites were reasonnable in term of population. The world isn't sustainable because there are too much human
>>
If you honestly think it costs more to eat vegan you need to stop sending your mommy to do your food shopping.
>>
>>680464541
>>680464559
Fuck off brainwashed faggot you were eating meat before you even knew it was a animal your just to scared of what people will think of you if you don't do what everyone else does to even try. Everyone cares about animals you just lack the self control to be the person you want to be.
>>
File: 1445372267876.png (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445372267876.png
16 KB, 200x200
>>680460130
Pretty much this. "It's wrong and you'll learn to like the alternative" is a bullshit argument if you're trying to persuade someone to voluntarily go vegan. Try harder OP.

>>680460201
kek
>>
>>680464158
>30 bananas a day
is that a thing? it sounds hilarious
>>
>>680464913

You think you're special.

Protip: You aren't.
>>
File: AvgVegan.gif (497 KB, 496x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AvgVegan.gif
497 KB, 496x327
>>680464913
haha someone spilled his lentil soup in anger
>>
>>680464541
>>680464559
Go kill a cow right now faggot.
otherwise how can you say you deserve to eat meat if you can't even make it. ill plant a seed right now, fuck it ill plant 50,000 of them everyday if I get paid for it, really not a big deal.
>>
>>680465054

google it man, its a fucking thing
>>
>>680465113
>>680465134
Have you ever killed a animal you ate or was it always just store bought huh faggots
>>
>>680465156

I raise and butcher my own cattle to eat. I've done this since I was a child.
>>
ITT: Vegans get BTFO as always by their superiors.
>>
>>680464892
I shouldn't argue with you, but here goes:

Try some nuance, population density in Africa as a continent is actually ridiculously low, only a handful of African countries have a high population density.

Same goes for Asia, most of the continent is sparesely populated save for several Chinese provinces, parts of India, Japan and South-Korea.

Population densities in Europe are actually quite high, with the Netherlands being close to Japan in those regards.

The population problem is more one of distribution and needed resources than an actual lack of space.
And those resources overwhelmingly go to whites, so by that logic we're far more of the cause of the problem than nonwhites, together with the Chinese, who produce the majority of our goods.

I'm looking forward to your rebuttal that I am a nigger.
>>
>>680464941
Like I was saying before, the vegan M.O. is to try and convince people to make an emotional choice by using logic.

The only way I can see them being successful is if they find people that are emotionally weak, have no belief system or are very suggestible; but targeting that demographic is literally the calling card of cults.

Ignore vegan threads.
Do not reply to vegan shitposters
Flood vegan threads with tasty meat pics.
>>
>>680465314
If that is true then, good for you.
If your actuly willing to kill the animal then you have the right to eat it.

I just hate the fags who wouldn't kill a animal but will eat one.
>>
If veganfag think they can choose what I eat, why could I choose what you eat ? We don't try and force other peole to eat meat you fascist faggot
>>
>>680454290
If I asked you if you would eat meat would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this one?
>>
>>680465534

Why do you get to decide what lives are important and what lives are not important?
>>
>>680465639

Important life: Cow
Not important life: Grass

>because I say so
>>
I can afford it
>>
I like meat, I wont change anything because of a 4chan thread

>brb kicking some puppies
>>
>>680465442
It's not about surface, we export our food and are self sufficient but it's about facts: asian and africa almost 5 billions people, others about 2 billions plus most of africa is desert, you can't grow anything
>>
File: 1440117447180.jpg (29 KB, 375x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440117447180.jpg
29 KB, 375x523
>>680454290
0/10
>>
>>680465290
well I hunt and trap so yes I have killed my food and I been a butcher for 4 years and trained 2 as an apprentice.

But yeah I wouldn't be in the majority but still your point is silly.
>>
>>680454290
Why do i have to justify eating meat, while you are killing plants for the sustainment of your short miserable life? Just step up your game and be a true saint, don't kill anything else besides yourself.
>>
>>680454736
Hunting is beneficial for not only the hunter but also the prey as only the weak tend to die thus increasing genetic diversity
>>
>>680454290
Meat is delicious. End of story. Also I get light headed and headaches if I don't eat meat regularly.
>>
>>680465841
kek
>>
>>680465841

i bet you can afford the latest and greatest everything
>>
>>680465880
Actually, a significant part of Africa is jungle. But you're right, overall it's a tough continent to farm.

However, 'we' are far from self sufficient, most of our raw crops come from overseas and we consume far, far more than the average Asian or African.

Most of the world's food is being eaten in the west, most of the world's fuel is being burned in the West, in spite of our lower numbers.

Western life is comfortable and preferable, yes, but it is a massive strain on the entire world to make it possible.
>>
>>680463078
which leads to the whole thing being subjective which makes either way belief
>>
>>680454290
Mostly because all of your bait is stale.

I've eaten and enjoyed some vegan food, including brownies that looked much tastier than those. But if you want to eat meat and don't out of some self-important imposed ideology, you're a pathetic human being.

The whole point of humanity is that nature is subservient to our species. We make the rules. Stop feeling sad for tortured chickens and start enjoying 11 herbs and spices.
>>
>>680466299
American waste three times more resources than european on average, in europe we are really trying to reduce consumption to lower level
>>
>>680466464

except for the fact that life feeds on life to continue it's own existence and to think you can avoid that is ridiculous at best
>>
>>680466522
I'm European too and yeah, it's true that at least Western- and Northern Europe are trying, but consuming 33.333~% of what the US consumes is still a fuckload.

But heck, I don't even think we disagree, so, eh, yay.
>>
File: vegan_carnivoreO.jpg (58 KB, 589x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegan_carnivoreO.jpg
58 KB, 589x380
Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 40


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.