Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT: Things americans are too stupid to understand

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 31
File: 1456002306525.png (13 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1456002306525.png
13 KB, 666x666
ITT: Things americans are too stupid to understand
>>
I'm not stupid. I know assault weapons kill. That's why I paid good money for one, Eurotrash faggot.
>>
File: wat-sherriff.jpg (44 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
wat-sherriff.jpg
44 KB, 814x500
> trolling this hard
>>
>>680450579
The metric system
>>
>>680450579
the beauty of islam. allahu akbar.
>>
How to not get diabetys
>>
That 16 year olds shouldnt drive
>>
The american dream is a lie
>>
Money doesnt bring happines
>>
America isnt the centre of the world
>>
How to cook anything that doesnt involve microowave
>>
They dont know to step fucking aside so dont fuck up 3rd world countrys
>>
>>680450579
Give me one just one irrefutable logical reason not to own a gun. Go on I'm waiting
>>
>>680451812
I need a gun to protect miself from people that have a gun...
If no one have a gun i dont need a gun jackass
>>
>>680450579
no people kill...
>>
>>680451917
Except there will never not be guns
And there never will not be violent people with guns, knives, tools, anything that can cause harm and no one should lose their capability to defend themselves from violent people
>>
>>680451974
Guns dont kill people, people kill people.
Stupidest statement evere, guns were made by people to kill people
>>
>>680451917
So you are one hundred percent certain no one has a gun where you live?
>>
>>680451447

Yes!!!
>>
>>680450579
kill op
>>
>>680450579
Wait a minute what are you doing you're killing me but that new Sharps 25-45 I just spent $2,000 on could kill somebody and it's just sitting there in my gun safe I have kids in my house holy shit I got to go home right now and make sure that evil Black Rifle isn't stalking my family thanks for the warning my foreign friend
>>
>>680452121
>Stupidest statement evere, guns were made by people to kill people
>guns were made by people to kill people
>made by people to kill people
>people kill people

>>>680451974
>>
>>680452110
Yeah maybe there will never not be guns in america since u seem to give them away to that violent people u talk...
Its a fucking fish bitting its tail and the more time u selling guns the more guns ther will be in the streets
>>
>>680452125
Lived all my live in here and never saw anyone with a gun
>>
Op is such a faggot...., cars also kill people so let's also ban them... hurr durr...
>>
>>680451917
Two groups will always have guns: criminals, and the state.
Now you have to ask yourself two questions:
1. Do you feel that it is an acceptable risk to be unarmed when criminals will always have access to firearms?
2. Given the history of western governments, do you trust your government enough to allow them exclusive control of firearms?
My answer to both is no, if your answers vary then great, don't own a gun.
But it's kind of like the saying for gay marriage and abortion goes, "if you like guns, don't but one," but fuck off trying to stop me from owning them.
>>
>>680450579
You know Assult weapon was a term used by gun control activists back in the day to scare people into banning them? In the military they are just refered to as "Personal Weapons" or Standard issue rifle.

By the way, all guns kill people and i know this is bait, just wanted to toss out a a bit of knowledge for some of you.
>>
Here is something no one seems to get...

SOME PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE GUNS.

Mental patients, unstable people, those with a suicidal history.... People who dont know how to respect weapons as weapons instead of toys... ect...
>>
>>680450579
Metric System
>>
>>680452781
I dont give a dammed fuck if u wanna buy some guns since i live two blocks away from u.
Every time theres a shooting in some school/church/anywhere in the states i find it normal and dont give a fuck just a consecuence from yoy argument.
Maybe where u live is easy for a criminal to own a gun, not so easy in here.
And even if they own one in here, trust me they'll think twice before using it because its NO FUCKING NORMAL no own guns
>>
>>680453136
shouldn't*

Its 5am and I fucked that post harder then i fucked that bitch in nam. I'm going to bed...
>>
>>680450579
The united states of america is not the entire world
>>
>>680452397
Aren't guns outlawed in France? But apparently somebody got their hands on some...
>>
>>680453174
Nice spelling mate. By the way, the problem is the fact that these people who have mental problems and/or social problems think that this is the only way that they are heard or will ever get help. Some people should not have access to guns this is true, but when ever there is a school shooting no one addresses why it happened, they just use it to push their own agenda.
>>
>>680450579
Mutilating your son's cock is the same as mutilating your daughter's cunt.
Stop giving pakis shit when you amerikikes are just as fucking sick
>>
>>680453174
You're 12 go to bed.
>>
>>680452121

What about cars? Cars kill three times as many people each year than guns do, despite the fact that there are over twice as many guns than vehicles in this country. If guns are designed to kill, but cars, which are designed to travel, kill more people each year, shouldn't we be focusing on banning cars instead? Or do you think "cars don't kill people, irresponsible people who choose to break traffic laws do"?
>>
>>680450579
Macaptataptap to be the first to know that I have been busy today fixing the kids have already been paid by 14. Why? Because fucko the most important part of the project is to have the ability to make sure you get a slot. That is motherfucking all dick.
>>
>>680451447
Can drive, can't fuck..
>>
Find funny how all u can arge is gun control from statements that nra an people intrested in u buying guns shoved up ur ass and no one can arge those ones
>>680451395
>>680451447
>>680451483
>>680451762
>>680451523
>>680451570
>>
>>680451683
Im american and I learned how to cook specifically because it turns chicks on. They get a kick out of it for some reason. Also, I wanted to be able to not kill myself with raman.
>>
File: 1389853088169.jpg (48 KB, 648x522) Image search: [Google]
1389853088169.jpg
48 KB, 648x522
>>680450579
All weapons kill.
>>
More children choke to death on chewing gum every year, than have been killed by assault rifles over the last 100 years combined. BAN ALL CHEWING GUM...NOW!!!!
>>
>>680453390
GetGet the fuck out of the loop and not in a heartbeat baby. I'm sorry if I made a mistake in my mind, but you are a nigger cunt bitch fuck. Shit the most often used phrase you batches have is naglet dangles.
>>
>>680450579
I like to think that all weapons kill
>>
WOMEN CANT RAPE :D
>>
>>680451917

I don't need a gun to protect myself from other people with guns, I need a gun to protect muself from other people, regardless of whether or not they have a gun. God created all men, but Samuel Colt made them equal. And the Second Amendment isn;t about protecting urself from other people, it's about the people being able to protect themselves from the government.
>>
>>680453694
Amen.
>>
>>680450579
I am not american, and I say that if people are armed with assault weapons then it's less likely to be invaded by a hostile force.
>>
>>680453694
Then lear fucking karate u layzy amerifaggot
>>
>>680450579
Good Lord, the rest of the world must be fucking terrifying if assault weapons can just kill of their own volition. Glad to live in America where they at least need a human operator.
>>
Guns can offer protection. But i wager 90% of the time the gun is locked in one safe.. the ammo in a secondary location.. best thing would be to have more people open carry. Thats the only way you have a chance to stop a school shooter/nigger. Banning weapons seems pointless since crimniggers dont follow the law to begin with. So either open carry. Or dont own a gun.. (leaving it at home will only result in some kid blowing their head off.).
>>
According to the CDC and FBI annual crime statistics, less than 600 people have been killed by so-called assault rifles since 1987.

Source: google it yourself
>>
>>680451812

That chart is missing a few pieces.
>>
>>680453838
I'm trying to hurry up and down you with English and word problem with that said, so cuck. You fuck like a woman's prudent batch. Like I fuck carecare, cuck. Nigger is a fag OP and OP is like and to the vooty wholes.
>>
You are more likely to be struck by lightning on four separate occasions than you are to be struck by the round from an assault rifle once.
>>
File: trump.png (435 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
435 KB, 580x385
Drumpf would be a terrible President
>>
>>680453782

I wonder how many 90 year old elderly people could learn kerote vs. learning how to safely use a firearm for their defense.... hmmm... which suits their needs better. You defend yourself the way you want, I'll do it my way. How about that.
>>
>>680454068
Mimi nina kujaribu haraka juu na chini kwa Kiingereza na tatizo neno kwa kuwa alisema, hivyo cuck .kutomba kama mwanamke mwenye busara kundi. Kama mimi kutomba , cuck . Nigger ni fag OP na OP ni kama na kwa .
>>
File: giphy.gif (728 KB, 385x272) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
728 KB, 385x272
>>
>>680451812
Owning a tool that makes killing so easy significantly increases the odds that you will be killed with said tool.
>>
Who else on here keeps a loaded AK or AR next to their bed in case dangerous criminals decide to break in?
>>
>>680452321
>people kill people
>people use guns to kill people
>people use tanks to kill people
>people use nukes to kill people
>people kill people
LEGALISE TANKS AND NUKES GUIZ
>>
>>680450579
>is on 4chan
>4chan is an American website
>internet was invented by USA
>computers were invented by USA
>speaks English, and not with a British accent
>then, complains how Americans are stupid
I'm an American and I'm too stupid to understand why you don't make your own fucking website where you can complain in your own bullshit language, while having a full 12 visitors per month.
>>
Amerifat here. Have fun being overrun by 10,000 Arabian men who plan to marry your daughters, get elected to run your parliaments and establish the new caliphate in europoor
>>
>>680454250
Silly Amerifat, this is a mongolian thread weaving forum
>>
>>680454336
kek
>>
>>680453446
yeah, but we need cars

I always hear people try to compare guns to something else that kills lots of people, but guns are designed to do a lot of damage to something, from a distance, relatively easily. The sole purpose of a gun is to cause damage, enough to kill someone (even if killing people isn't the main reason the gun was made). Everything else that kills a lot of people has another, more important purpose: cars are needed for transport, cholesterol is important in food, the sun is vital for life on earth, etc.

Why do you even need guns to defend yourself anyway? Unless someone wants to kill you specifically, who the fuck would actually shoot you when they're trying to mug you, or rob break into your house, or whatever?
>>
>>680451812
>28 years old
>never owned a gun
> been over 30 fist fights
>homes been broken into twice
>expelled intruder without gun both times
>grew up in shit neighborhood
>still here
Most of civis I see with gun don't need em, most of time I've seen someone get shot they wouldn't have had time to draw their weapon to begin with. It's pretty much like carrying a knife, it's only useful when you know what's happening with ample time to respond. Life's not a movie where a perfect scene is set for you act a hero. The last time I was attacked I was smashed un the back of the head with a pipe without any warning. Knocked out before I hit the ground. A gun wouldn't have saved me.
>>
File: 26079_427148664814_3485864_n.jpg (45 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
26079_427148664814_3485864_n.jpg
45 KB, 720x539
>Live in Australia
>Less than %10 of per capita gun deaths
>Most of those are suicides
>Haven't had a gun massacre here since gun control

Shit works.
>>
>>680450579
Guns don't kill people, retarded little faggots that get bullied at school kill people when their even more retarded father leaves his firearms out unlocked.
>>
>>680454250

The British can't even figure out how to get straight teeth...I highly doubt they understand how the internet works.
>>
>>680454467

< %10 compared to states*
>>
>>680454540
whoooooooshhhh
>>
Rape of Cologne was a good thing. That Muslim pedophile rape rings improve our society. Muslim immigration will be the best thing ever.
>>
>>680453623
>kike with a broken penis detected
>>
>>680454467
"But that's different, mayyyyyyn, Australia isn't America, mayyyyyn. Stop trying to solve our incredible problem by implementing the same rules that have worked everywhere else, mayyyyyn"
>>
File: FTFY.png (20 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
FTFY.png
20 KB, 666x666
>>680450579
FTFY retard.
>>
all guns kill but americucks have so many niggers on the streets theyre afraid of walking without assault rifles
>>
>>680451812
school shootouts
>>
>>680454467
NZ here, our last massacre was 6 years before yours and we have next to no gun control.
>>
>>680454467
>Gun crime was has been decreasing since the 60's(just like the US) whilst ownership rates have been increasing, more guns registered now than ever before
It's ok though, 96 law changes prevent us from owning guns and stopped gun crime.
>>
File: 29yqlq8.gif (17 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
29yqlq8.gif
17 KB, 400x286
>>
>>680454391

Well, kid. In 2007, three gang bangers home invaded me. I was on my computer, at almost 3am, when I hear a loud bang that literally shook my house. I immediately grabbed my AR which was next to me and proceeded down the hallway. There stood three thugs, one had a gun in his hand.

As I was about to open fire on them, they saw hat I had the jump on them, and they fled out the front door. One of the thugs was the boyfriend of my neighbor, so there is no question that they would have killed me because I could identify him. I called the police, they said that they were already looking for him for other robberies and that I should have shot those three thugs.

A month later, the thug that I recognized as my neighbor's boyfriend and one other guy were on the news....they had robbed and killed a guy who was leaving a grocery store. So, if you think that a gun can't save your life, you are seriously misguided.
>>
>>680454250
I think lots of people ridicule the USA because, despite the huge relative wealth of the average American, despite the incredible technological advances of Americans, and despite the fantastic ideas upon which the country is based, the US fucks up so many things that it really shouldn't.

I reckon that the US has done really well for itself, but because of it great power, there comes great responsibility: in many things, Americans drop the ball

Kinda linked to the presidential election: I've seen some Americans talking down on people from other countries who criticise US politics, pointing out that the people from other countries are watching anyway. People watch because the US is the most powerful country in the world, and it's in everyone else's interests that the US president is not fucking insane

>so yeah, fix your gun shit
>>
>>680454917
Fuck off you nigger cuck
>>
>>680450579

Healthcare is a right not a priviledge, if your dumb ass kids are entitled to learn for free everyone should be entitled to medical care.
>>
File: 1io_original.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1io_original.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>680451570
even as an american this bothers the shit out of a lot of us.
>>
>>680454936
That had literally nothing to do with the post you replied to, m9.
Top pip
>>
>>680454961
>stupid idiot detected
>>
>>680454227
This
>>
File: 1451165430896.jpg (362 KB, 968x719) Image search: [Google]
1451165430896.jpg
362 KB, 968x719
>>680450579
try "retards kill"
>>
>>680455070
>Why do you even need guns to defend yourself anyway? Unless someone wants to kill you specifically, who the fuck would actually shoot you when they're trying to mug you, or rob break into your house, or whatever?

That's the question the guy asked me....and I answered. Are you autistic, or do you have down syndrome or something?
>>
>>680450832
It's a shame you'll never ever get to shoot a human with it tho.
>>
>>680455070
youz be 'tarded'
>>
Guns don't kill people.
Niggers kill people.
Ban niggers.
>>
>>680455078
>replying to obvious bait
stupid idiot detected indeed
>>
>>680455255

this
>>
>>680454949

The analogy between guns are cars that people are making is false.
In actual fact, cars are way more dangerous than guns. Any retard can drive a car and can use it to run over a few civilians without getting hurt at all. Guns require some dexterity.

The only "advantage" that guns have is the fact that since they are perfected to kill, the killing occurs sooner. You can kill 20 people in a few minutes and you can start running after the police arrives.

On the contrast, if you want to kill 20 people with your car, you have to spend half an hour hunting victims and in the meantime, the police will arrive and catch you.

The real issue is not safety, the real issue is the government wants people punished for their crimes. They don't want you to actually get away with it.

If this were about safety, cars that drive faster than 10mph would be banned, you'd have to wear safety gear every time you rode your tricycle, and trains and planes would be banned too. The knifes would be made of wood, and sharp rocks would be considered hazardous pollution. Syringe needles would be more monitored than bullets.

But this actually about the fact that the government feels butt hurt whenever they can't catch a criminal. So, yeah, this is why they want to ban guns. With a gun, you can actually get away with it.
>>
>>680455078
So you being nigger makes me stupid?
Righto mate
>>
>>680454936
I'm glad that your gun saved your life, but how did the guy get his? Easy access to guns literally caused the entire problem: would he have been such a threat if he had no gun? Would criminals be so willing to break into someone's house if they had no gun?

I'd argue that having more guns in a community might even increase the chance that people will be murdered during home invasions or assaults. If the criminal knows that the other person might have a gun, they are forced to make a decision between shooting first or risking getting shot themselves.

You might argue that criminals can get guns on the black market, which is true. However, guns would become a lot more expensive on the black market if regulations on guns were tightened.
>>
>>680455148
When will this meme end? Do you actually know the specifics of gun policy in Switzerland? "loosest laws in the world" would be a strange way to describe it.
>>
>>680455148
>US has loose gun policies
>walk down street, get shot

>UK has strict gun control
>lower crime and homicide rate than US

The US isn't Switzerland, you faggot, your country is full of mongoloids and you should compensate
>>
>>680455272
>>680455078
Samefag
>>
>>680450579
All weapons kill, you fucking idiot. That's what they're for. Americans simply want to be responsible for their own saftey and personal defense. The criminals all have assault weapons, most of them stolen or illegally imported or converted. Someone breaks in with a gun, what would you rather do? Shoot back? Or hide in a fucking closet and wait for the police to show up and kill you and your dog?
>>
>>680453666
sure thing satan
>>
>>680450579
Sand niggers kill, are you going to ban them, Euro-faggot nu-male?
>>
>>680454574
Rape? Pedophiles? Dude i think you are wrongly informed about what happened there.. Please tell me you are not from Germany, because i cant stand to see an other Neo-Nazi-Motherfucker bitching around against the refugees.. Worst thing that happened in my town was that a house burnt down and no one got harmed by it...
>>
>>680455193
>"Why do you need a gun to defend yourself"
>"uhh because guns can defend me"
Nailed it m8
>>
>>680450579
Lulz, so do heavy appliances that fall on people, or car crashes. But thanks for the tip captain obvious.
>>
>>680454467
there have been other mass killings since those laws
>>
File: asd.png (1001 KB, 1277x959) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
1001 KB, 1277x959
>>680450579
No shit thats the point
And im the stupid one
>>
File: Captura.jpg (14 KB, 374x98) Image search: [Google]
Captura.jpg
14 KB, 374x98
>>680455459
Well done
>>
File: 1449269480117.jpg (368 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [Google]
1449269480117.jpg
368 KB, 980x1154
>>680454917
>>
>>680455442
>I'm glad that your gun saved your life, but how did the guy get his?

If you want an eyeopening experience, watch Underworld Inc - Ghost Guns on NatGeo. Also, many illegal operations have been busted recently, particularly in California, in which illegal aliens who are working for cartels have set up CNC machines and are making full-auto weapons and distributing them on the streets.

As a matter of fact, check out a guy named Leland Yee. He is the California Democrat Senator who wrote most of that state's tough gun laws. He was arrested and sentenced recently for trying to sell 10,000 full-automatic AK-47s to undercover FBI agents who were posing as gang members with ties to terrorists.
>>
Literally anyone that wants to ban guns is a fucking pussy. The government is not going to be there to hold your hand every time. Grow some fucking balls. Almost all gun crimes are committed with illegal weapons, I.E., stolen or otherwise acquired illegally. Next thing, you'll be wanting to outlaw red meat and penises over 5 inches. 'Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here.
>>
>>680455336
On one hand I'd say you'd have to be a cynical conspiracy theorist, but on the other hand, the US jail system is batshit crazy as well, so you could have a point

>USA, fix your legal system shit too
>>
>>680455442
>would he have been such a threat if he had no gun?
>Would criminals be so willing to break into someone's house if they had no gun?

What sort of questions are these?
If someone breaks into your house with a baseball bat and you are unarmed that person is a massive threat, if you are a small guy or female and a big guy breaks into your house, they're a massive threat. Basically any time someone breaks into your house you are in imminent danger, they wouldn't be in your fucking house if they were nice people.

As to your second question, crime stats would say fuck yes they would.

A gun always escalates the potential for death but in the US it's escalated for both parties not just the criminal, in places like Britain and Australia you essentially have to hope the criminal isn't violent and wear the consequences if they are which can and does include death.

I'm Strayan and one of my friends was broken into, both him and his wife were beaten senseless with a baseball bat without warning in their beds in what I can only assume was an attempt to prevent the chance of recognition and future evidence from them as witnesses. The guy stole some jewellery.
>>
>>680455897
>US it's escalated for both parties not just the criminal

Was supposed to say victim
>>
>>680455459
samefag
>>
"assault weapons" kill less people every year than hammers, fists, knives etc.
>>
>>680455824

"Almost all gun crimes are committed with illegal weapons, I.E., stolen or otherwise acquired illegally."

lol you're proving our point anon, no amount of gun 'control' will stop everyone who shouldn't have guns getting them, a total ban is the only way and has worked incredibly well in places like the UK and Australia
>>
>>680454067
>Drumpf
Give it up, sheep.
>>
>>680455763
lol nice 19th century 'science' /b/ro
>>
>>680455824
Just because the guns are acquired illegally doesn't mean that stricter gun laws wouldn't reduce the problem. Its like if heroin were allowed to be sold in shops, but only certain people could buy it and you had to get background checks etc. The heroin is going to get to the people who aren't allowed it, but want it, regardless.
>>
>>
>>680454418
Another faggot who lies as well as has no experience in reality. Literally every person I know has had to use a gun at home at some point. There have been lots of home invasions people confronted at cars ext. Many time gums have saved those men women and even children. You expect. 4'8 80poumd girl to fight off one large guy or group? I have several friends that are monsters capable of beating HW UFC fighters. They still carry guns why do they even though they are way more than able to street fight? Because most people don't want to take chances. Me and most people except for the few monsters I know take some damage in fights. So logically have gun ready so no need to fight or have any stupidity go down. Women and children because of guns have to ability to protect themselves. Without that right and ability they have no real means of defense. Not everyone is as dumb and self centered as you.
>>
>>680450579
Oh no shit? I think this should be things you need to explain indepth to Europeans
>>
>>680454227
but they already are....
>>
>>680456031
its still being used today
race and gender are easily distinguished from just bones
>>
>>680455993
>"assault weapons" kill less people every year than hammers, fists, knives, drills, saws, powertools, cars etc. but those things all have a use besides total Fucking destruction
>>
>Comes from a country with more violent instances.
>Especially with knives and blunt weapons.
>America is the bad guy for still having less violent deaths, but "oh no it was with a gun ban them."
>>
File: Ausfamily.jpg (981 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Ausfamily.jpg
981 KB, 1632x1224
>>680455995
Guns aren't banned in Aus, more registered guns here than ever before. Also nearly all of our gun crime is committed with weapons which have NEVER been registered which is funny considering all legally sold guns here are registered - where do they come from anon?
Is it possible criminals can source guns illegally, is it also possible criminals can make and sell guns? Who would've thunk it
>>
>>680455442
>but how did the guy get his?
criminals smuggle guns into the US from other countries. the market for guns is just as big as it is for drugs from foreign countries. France bans guns, but those terrorists seem to have a very easy time bringing them into that country. Mexico bans guns, the cartels have a very easy time getting military grade weapons from other countries. the only people who don't have guns where they are banned, are law abiding citizens
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 478x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 478x519
>>680456118
Koala tea b8 m8
>>
>>680456220
did you know the term "assult weapon" was made up by the media to instill fear and isn't an actual class of weapon?
>>
File: Shit Thread.gif (2 MB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
Shit Thread.gif
2 MB, 530x300
>>680450579
>>
>>680456202
Oh nukes are legal now? Nice 1 chum
>>
File: Aquaman Thread.jpg (76 KB, 687x386) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman Thread.jpg
76 KB, 687x386
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 643x960
>>680453174
Most normal people who deal with reality own guns. Only delusional retarded robots think people owning guns is a problem. Go play with your turd cutter and go to sleep little boy. Pretty sure this is you idea of a normal person.
>>
>>680456247
America doesn't have less violent deaths than the majority of places, so even though I have no idea what country you're talking about, you're still probably wrong
>>
>>680456483
lol se-man is gayer than spoodermin
>>
>>680456220
Guns are used for hunting, protection, as an Olympic sport and for cool Hollywood spy movie shit.

Knives are your people's chosen weapon to kill far more people every year than guns. Knives also spread jam and cut open packages. Guns > Assault knives
>>
>>680456058
>this bullshit

Everyone uses spoons, the are useful in everyday life, you can get fat from using them too much. What happens to you with a spoon is generally your own fault.

Guns bought for self-defence are rarely used, they only have one purpose (to seriously injure someone else), using it once can permanently fuck up SOMEONE ELSE'S life.

I know this argument is supposed to be a bit of a joke, just can't help but worry that there might be some brain-dead americans that believe this
>>
Am I the only one that thinks certain kind of guns should be banned?

Just saying you don't need a fully automatic heavy machine gun with grenade launcher attachment to defend yourself.
>>
The US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a black people with guns problem.
>>
Literally the whole gun thing is blow up by the mass media a lot. I agree with some types of gun control, background checks should be far more extensive, you should have to attend classes to be able to own the firearm, but we can't just ban all guns, it wouldn't work. It's so funny when liberals talk about how prohibition of drugs dosnt work, but somehow think prohibition of guns will.
>>
Do you guys want to know what a Muslim thinks of guns?
>>
>>680456545
Try again, faggot. You can Google these things before you comment. You can inform yourself. It takes almost no time at all.
>>
>>680456684
Eurofag here, I'm curious
>>
>>680456589
can you hunt with a gun
can you compete with a gun
>guns only kill people
>>
>>680450579
things United-cunts are unable to understand... guns dont kill people........ people kill people.....
>>
Guns are banned where I live and there were two people shot dead last week and it was national news. Americans have some ridiculous opinion that if guns are outlawed that the government will strip them from law abiding citizens and just hand them out to criminals and every second person they meet will be a gun-wielding murderer. Americans are such sheep, whether they admit it or not, it's actually fucking ridiculous
>>
File: 1439301971309.png (343 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1439301971309.png
343 KB, 640x624
>>680456624
>>
>>680456684
I believe every man should know how to use a gun.
>>
>>680456597
Machine guns have been banned from production in the US since 1986, except for ones which are post dealer samples or for law enforcement or military. Ones that were registered with the ATF prior to the ban are heavily regulated, but still transferable if you have enough money, a clean background, and fill out the correct forms....long waiting period.
>>
>>680456807
>Goes to check gunsafe to make sure no guns have escaped today
>>
>>680456386
Did you know a giraffe can clean its ears with its own tongue? Who gives a fuck. That's irrelevant
>>
>>680455220
edginess maximus
>>
>>680456855
LOL...perfect!!
>>
>>680454391
I feed my family because of my rifle.
>>
>>680456994
You guys eat people?
>>
File: implying.jpg (74 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
74 KB, 600x618
>>680450579

>ASSAULT WEAPONS KILL

would be surprised if gunstore clerk told me "this Assault Weapon actually doesn't kill".
>>
>>680456855
True. If you subtract Chimpcago alone (basically Black Central) gun violence falls dramatically. They don't purchase legally, so a ban would do nothing.
>>
>>680457029
If your government collapsed, YOU would be fucked.
>>
>>680455763
>no data
>>
>>680451812
Raider Mentality here! Gun or not I'm taking your shit... to include the guns. Shit hits the fan I won't last the first 30 days...but MAN will it be FUN!
>>
>>680457036
>implying not everyone uses their assault weapons as a makeshift hammer

they're like, the swiss army knifes of armament
>>
>>680457079
Internet sarcasm doesn't work very well, I'm an owner, just playing on the guns kill people rhetoric
>>
>>680450579
>knives can't kill
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
>people can't make household killing devices
>people can't just kill another man via shear force and will power
The gun just makes it easy man, but if someone wants someone dead, they will fucking do it
>>
>>680451917
alright hold up
FOREMAN, STOP PRODUCTION ON ALL GUNS AND THROW AWAY ALL OF THE ONES THAT PEOPLE HAVE
>>
File: 450137-bikie-machine-gun.jpg (46 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
450137-bikie-machine-gun.jpg
46 KB, 650x366
>>680457227
A large portion of Australias gun crime is committed with homemades
>>
>>680455897
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but I don't think your arguments show that guns that are easily accessible to the public would have made things any better.

Of course there are always going to be criminals, and of course the the balance of power in the confrontation may often favour the criminal. BUT, a unarmed woman has much better chances against a man armed with a baseball bat than she has against a man armed with a gun. A man armed with a baseball bat has to physically move close to you to attack, and likely will take a while to kill you. A man with a gun has to aim and pull the trigger: even if you had a gun on the table next to you, you could be dead before you could reach for it.

Guns for self-defence do not even out the balance of power in a violent attack, it actually creates a bigger imbalance, and raises the stakes
>>
>>680457208
That's why gun bans are still being brought up, because nobody looks at the other aspects. I hunt, archery and rifle. My rifle guarantees that meat stays in my freezer.I haven't bought meat in years because of guns.
>>
>>680457098
are you really that retarded??
pictures show obvious differences
>>
>>680456750
what percentage of americans that own guns regularly hunt or compete with their guns?

>you can use spoons as a musical instrument
I can regurgitate irrelevant facts too
>>
ahhhhh the swan song of the euro nation as its eaten from the inside by white guilt and muslim breeding

a beautiful cry from a once majestic creature
>>
Americans be like... I need assault weapons to protect myself from a government take over in this police state.
>>
>>680456750
Yeah and you can run an obstacle course with a fucking tank but its still designed to kill people
Just like using a spoon to kill someone doesn't make it a dangerous weapon, using a gun to shoot a piece of wood doesn't mean it's not designed to kill
>>
>>680454467
Yes and home invasion and robbery have gone way up but like every other idiot you you can only focus just one thing guns learn how to use your brain kid
>>
American logic. I need a rocket launcher and anti tank gun to protect my property and hunt rabbits.
>>
>>680457357
Thats what I'm saying, you cant just ban things that already exist, because someone has the knowledge to produce, meaning someone will want to buy
>>
The metric system !!!!
>>
>>680453547
Because it's all true
>>
>>680457570
You sit have no understanding of the purpose behind the 2nd amendment. You really think it's about hunting and protection from robbery?
>>
>>680455011
find one of those magical free schools and go learn how to fucking spell
>>
>>680457601
I think you got it backwards. Producing a square tire won't make anyone want to buy it.
>>
>>680450579
>12000 homicides
>~400 done with rifles
>Rifles, meaning any and all long guns, shotguns, rifles, "assault weapons"
>~7000 done with handguns
>handguns that do not meet the "scary" criteria that "assault weapons" do
You can find all this on the FBI's UCR
>>680451917
>People are only violent because of guns
no
>>
File: image.png (476 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
476 KB, 750x750
To all the in-denial liberal anti gun fags.
>>
>>680450579
AIDS kills, too, but we still think it's okay for your faggot ass to exist.
>>
>>680457360
They raise the stakes yes but they certainly do go some measure towards evening the footing of the two parties, of course there are instances where nothing you could have done would have changed the outcome, this is life, you can own the safest volvo in the world and still die in it.

In your example of the woman, in say Australia she will always be at a disadvantage against an intruder, in America she has the option of defending herself with equal force and I do say the option. Whether the intruder is armed with a gun or not changes nothing if you are unarmed, if they want you dead, it's gonna happen and crime statistics support this. If you choose to defend yourself with a gun you may very well increase risk to yourself but you are also no longer powerless in said situation and the criminal risk chance just skyrocketed.

>>680457393
That's because you can't argue logically with people who form opinions emotionally
>>
>>680452781
Ok fgt let me put it like this

The chances of getting shot here are so damn low

Everybody i know never have seen any gum (except on the police like maybe once or twice)

And yeah im fucking sure no one around me has any guns, feels good man
>>
>>680451917
2nd amendment is not about protection from people who have guns
>>
>>680455456
Wrong UK has higher violent crime rate than US also calling someone Asian on 4chan isn't a insult.
>>
>>680451917
There will always be illegal guns you fucking sperg
nice bait
>>
>>680457872
>And yeah im fucking sure no one around me has any guns, feels good man

Ignorance is bliss man, nobody around me knows I own guns either.
>>
>>680450579
So do stairs.
>>
>>680456994
I don't know what the gun control campaign is saying, but I don't think they would advocate removing guns from people who actually need their guns.

Australia is often given as an example of the successful banning of guns, but you are allowed to own a gun for legal hunting and sport, as long as you do the paperwork. I live in Australia and I've fired a gun, as I have relatives who own a gun for culling kangaroos on their farm.

If the gun control campaign actually argue that guns should be taken off people who need them for work or hunting, then that is a bit silly. Otherwise, guns shouldn't be easily accessible though.
>>
>>680454336
Have fun with your drug infestet trigger happy niggers :)

You got A LOT more of those than we have muslims
>>
>>680457933
Nobody knows when I'm carrying mine haha.
>>
>>680457796
Lol comparing a western country with some shithole sandnigger country is retarded
>>
>>680457742
Fuck you who needs to kno how 2 spel nowadays everything has spellcheck

Also, lol at least I won't go bankrupt if I ever need to go into hospital again
>>
>>680457933
No for real

Were not in the usa

And if some motherfucker somehow gets to a gun. He surely wont rob my ass because these rhings are fucking expensive.
>>
>>680457963
As I've said countless times before, Australias gun crime rate has been dropping since the 60's, our ownership rate is higher than ever and nearly all of our gun crime is committed with NEVER registered guns(hard to regulate guns which don't exist legally)
>>
the metric system is widely used in the US but we're intelligent enough to use TWO forms of measurement at the same time.
>>
>>680455220

dude he's an american, he probably hit double digit bodycount already. Listen to them, they need an ar-15 just to make it to the shop and back safely. If they need a pint of milk they have to brave the warzone and take out at least 2 raiding parties. You've played the fallout games, right? THAT'S THE LIFE THEY LIVE, EVERY DAY. You couldnt pay me to go to america, just listen to the americans, it's the most violent and dangerous warzone on earth, if you arent heavily armed at all times then you're just a target.
>>
>>680457963

>>people who need them
>>hunting

Oxymoron there
>>
>>680450579
there is no point voting
>>
>>680458072
I'm not in the USA either and they're not expensive to the people who make them(nor are they very expensive full stop)
>>
>>680458095
Nigger measuring a length like this:

3' 3/8''

Is so fucking retarded i cant even
>>
>>680457723
Do you really think you're going to have to revolt against the government? The fucking US government? Even if you did, what would your "militia" do to stop the fucking US government? They would just destroy you, and any number of people who tried to revolt
>>
>>680456943
if there are no actual "assault weapons" because it is a made up term, then there can be no deaths from assault weapons
>>
>>680458095
only because the rest of the world has been harassing you guys online about it for long enough.
>>
>>680458218
The US government, using citizens of the US to attack citizens of the US, yeah I'm sure that's gonna hold water
>>
>>680457796
>"Requires citizens to own guns"
>45.7 guns per 100 people
You can do better :^)
>>
>>680456034
So what you want to do is make got so only criminals will have guns great way to solve the problem.
>>
>>680457488
the argument was that there is only one purpose for a gun
>prove that there isn't any other uses
>>
>>680457796
As much as I like to make fun of some aspects of the USA, comparisons between Switzerland and countries like Honduras and Mexico are absolutely fucking retarded.

>implying that the USA, a highly developed, immensely wealthy country, is in anyway comparable to Honduras or Mexico
maybe the difference between Switzerland and Honduras is the socio-economic conditions of the countries
>>
>>680458049
>Sandnigger country
>Hinduras is in Central America
The fact is Switzerland has the lowest homicide rate and almost all of its citizens own guns.
>>
>>680450579
It is way too fucking late for the usa

They are so many guns circling around you cant just simply ban them
>>
>>680450832
Damn it you beat me to it. Oh well.
Guns kill ... that's the point!
Also britfag here, guns would be lovely so I can convince the retards over here to vote stay, and to shoot things.
>>
File: 1436399582464.gif (2 MB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
1436399582464.gif
2 MB, 193x200
>>680450579
TFW OP is just jelly
>>
>>680457788
The interesting thing about rifle deaths, is that the vast majority are suicides in which long guns such as shotguns are used. It's odd that the left pushes so hard to ban so-called 'assault rifles' especially since they account for so few deaths. Black gang bangers use handguns to commit most gun deaths in this country...but you never see the left pushing for a handgun ban, I wonder why?
>>
>>680457517
actually most guns are not designed to kill humans
>>
>>680458417
>maybe the difference between Switzerland and Honduras is the socio-economic conditions of the countries

And you just made his point for him, guns aren't the underlying cause/catalyst, they're the excuse
>>
>>680458488
You can't ban them from criminals anywhere mang, laws only apply to the law abiding
>>
>>680458308
Ok, so if the government didn't use any US citizens (i.e military) against the public, then what do you need the guns for? You need guns to restore order from a few hundred corrupt politicians how, when you have 320million people?
>>
>>680458123
some people might need to cull pests on their property

i dunno, if you have a legitimate reason for using guns and you do the paperwork, you can get a gun. I don't really have a problem with people using guns for sport, or work, or hunting for food, whatever, just this argument that guns are necessary for self-defence is bullshit
>>
>>680458711
The military are citizens(nearly fucking all of them anyway)

Why would Joe, an Army rifleman shoot Bill, another patriotic American for standing up against the government.
>>
>>680457962
murican's true fear
>>
>>680458368
I'm pretty sure it's per household and not every part of Switzerland has that requirement. Still that's not even an argument towards why guns are bad.
>>
"Ok guys, im gonna outlaw bombs."
"But den only da criminal ls wil hav de bomz"
"Oh. Good point. Everybody should purchase bombs instead"
>>
>>680452781
> Two groups will always have guns: criminals, ...

No they won't. I'm from germany and I've never worried about anyone having a gun. You can get one if you *really* wanted to, but it's not worth the risk for regular burglars, drug dealers and murderers. Let alone that most of these criminals dont invest the kind of planning that you'd have to invest to get a gun.

Of course that's only true because we were never allowed guns. I'll admit that the situation in the US is more difficult.
>>
>>680458308

bruh, king obongo has already launched drone strikes against US citizens. Besides, all they'd need to do is explain that you actually are criminal domestic terrorists and your people would be fine with gunning down the 5% of your population that was trying to violently overthrow the government.

>also bonus points for trying to claim americans would need to be convinced to shoot other americans when you have the highest rate of people from a country shooting their own countrymen in the civilised world
>>
>>680458917
>"Oh. Good point. Everybody should purchase bombs instead"

"bombs" are perfectly legal in most places but why would you buy one?
>>
>>680458411
Thats fucking retarded. Something can have two primary functions, and even if one of them is to get food, if the other is to kill indiscriminately its stupid to have millions of them in a country full of morons
>>
>>680458917
Because bombs equate to personal firearms you faggot. That's all you gun control cucks do is use extreme examples that don't even make sense.
>>
>>680450579
Just because a hamburger has a few pieces of lettuce on it,it's not health food.
>>
>>680458798
>civil war
>Kent state massacre
>Even modern day protests (Wall Street)
>>
>>680458917
Guns and bombs are different. A gun can be used to scare off an attacker or injure them. While bombs can only kill and dismember.
>>
>>680458411
If you actually read the original post, it said 'guns for self-defence'. I'll admit I'm assuming this (although I'm fairly confident), but most americans who own guns argue that they need them for self-defence - that is the main argument for easily accessible guns. For the majority, guns have only one purpose, which is self-defence.

Just because a minority use guns responsibly for reasons other than punching holes in people does not mean that everyone should have the right to own guns.
>>
>>680458949
> you
>Implying I'm an American
Uprisings against governments never happen quickly, shit escalates slowly over time, said escalation gives soldiers plenty of time to decided which side they're going to stand on, the assumption that all of them are statist is retarded
>>
ITT: Europoors assuming all americans are gun nuts simply because we have the freedom to be if we wanted.

jealous much?
>>
>>680452701
Cars can be used for more things than just killing people...can guns?
>>
File: 1460034386883.gif (249 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
1460034386883.gif
249 KB, 177x177
>>680450579
Oh boy, it's this b8 again. And so many newkids have taken it so hard
>>
>>680458476

the problem with americans owning guns isnt the guns, it's the americans. You've proven time and time again that you cant be trusted. Every time you have a new weapon you use it straight away to kill humans, you dropped fucking atom bombs on civilians. Now that you dont have a straight up international war to fight you're spending your time shooting at each other with ARs. You're just savages who cant be trusted with weapons, which is why people think you shouldnt be.
>>
Guns ARE made to kill. So? Wouldnt you want to kill the dumbass who broke into your house? I mean sure you can wait on the police or try to overpower the dude.. but pointing a .45 at him i promise the bastard will run.. if not darwinism at its finest.
>>
>>680458798
because Joe, a jarhead, follows orders without thinking
>>
>>680454068
I don't know how many old folks you know, but most I know would hurt themselves firing a weapon.
>>
>>680459065
I'm more scared of a bomb than a gun, if I had a bomb on my chest, I'm pretty sure that everyone would run more from him than an individual with a gun.
>>
>>680458798
Exactly, so if the military people are on your side too, why the fuck do you need a gun to revolt against the government? Seen as you're not going to be fighting the government's guns
>>
>>680453547
Your fucking spelling and grammar is atrocious.
You're the reason people hate Americans.
Please kill yourself, thank you.
>>
>>680458882
I wasn't arguing that, I was just saying the information he gave was wrong
>>
>>680459163
I'm sure some Joe's probably would but trying to attribute the same personalities to groups of people is a retarded exercise.

>>680459225
Why would you dispose of a tool which could be used to do a job?
>>
>>680458965
To defend myself of course :^)
>>
>>680459016
most guns are designed and made for target shooting or hunting. If retards use them for killing humans, then the problem is with the retards
>>
>>680459103

you know that they make them pledge allegiance to the flag every morning as children, right? They indoctrinate them to be statist from birth. Especially the undereducated poor that wind up making the bulk of their military, they believe america is the greatest country on earth and that god gifted america to the world as part of the biblical story as a blessed land. Tell them that domestic terrorists are trying to destroy america and they'd unload on a crowd of children, no problem.
>>
>>680459346
So what's stopping you?
You sure as shit wouldn't see me defending myself with explosives.
>>
>>680459065
No I only use small bombs m8, so they scare off or only injur
>>
>>680459333

>uh oh, I accidentally disproved my own argument
>better switch topics because even though I know I'm full of shit I really like guns because they make me feel powerful
>>
>>680454250
Erm, I don't want to shit in your cereal but the internet is British, Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee invented it. Also we made 'your' language.
>>
>>680458107
>most violent and dangerous warzone on earth
Yet eurofags constantly get fucked by the sand niggers
>>
>>680458604
motherfucker, do you understand how comparisons work?

He is arguing that banning firearms makes things more dangerous, and that owning more firearms makes things safer: this is the argument that guns are necessary for self-defence. For the comparison between Honduras and Switzerland to work, gun control has to be the only thing that changes: gun control is the independent variable, and homicide rate is the dependent variable. HOWEVER, there is a huge fucking extraneous variable, which is the socio-economic state of the country.

The image is saying that the homicide rate in the US will increase in guns are banned, as can be seen in Honduras. However, this requires you to compare the USA, one of the richest, most developed countries in the world, to Honduras, which is not at all reasonable
>>
>>680459117
Hunting, sport shooting, vermin control etc...
>>
>>680459393
Solid generalisation there.

>>680459487
My argument was that the assumption that military personnel will automatically side with their government in a conflict is retarded, point out where this has been disproved
>>
>>680459111
I too long for the day when I can have the beautiful convenience of being able to pay $100,000 to go to college to get shot and then sell my house to cover the medical cost. Pls America teach me your secrets
>>
File: point.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
point.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>680459601
>He is arguing that banning firearms makes things more dangerous, and that owning more firearms makes things safer

Way to miss the point big fella, he was arguing that guns aren't the cause of interpersonal violence, which you supported.
>>
>>680457319
This was done in Australia in the 80's
>>
>>680459569

Hey, I'm only saying what the americans tell me. If you dont have an assault rifle, a sidearm and a family member with an LMG covering you from the truck then leaving your house in america is suicide.
>>
>>680459333
Because the tool is designed to kill you faggot
>>
i seriously feel sorry for europeans.

they lost their guns, their freedom to offend, their freedom of political association.
they are being bred out of existence.

and they actually believe that all americans are gun peddling rednecks, i'm guessing to justify their lack thereof.

why wouldn't you want to own a gun? do you really want to put complete trust in the local police station? your government? especially now since white europians lost their status as voting majority.

you guys are setting yourselves up for extinction
>>
>>680459743
Yet we still have more legal and illegal guns than any time in our history.
>>
File: image.png (966 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
966 KB, 1136x640
>>680459485
Irish?
>>
>>680459470
I rest my case
>>
>>680453563
>Im american and I learned how to cook specifically because it turns chicks on
Of corse it does. One less thing for them to do in a hypothetical relationship with you
>>
>>680459794
That explosives are a poor way of defending oneself?
>>
>>680459624

...right.

so the military personnel wont side with the tyrannical government should it come to it...so who are you gonna shoot? If no one is going to be shooting at you and you could just walk into congress and beat the shit out of the government with the military actually covering YOU and not the government....why do civilians need assault rifles again?
>>
ITT; American Sheeple
>>
>>680454210
By law guns must be locked up.

If the crime rate is so high in your area you need a gun it's time to move.
>>
>>680459792
Not even joking m8, but I am. Top kek
>>
>>680454250
"don't generalize"
>generalizes
>>
>>680459747
I heard that in Europe you can hear the bombs going off without leaving your house :^)
>>
>>680456855
whoops, what about all the mass shootings made by white peolpe? especially in your civilised norway kek
>>
>>680459861
You may not need to shoot anyone but in that circumstance I'd sure as shit rather be armed and not need one than vice versa
>>
>>680454936
You shall also have a backhoe to remove evidence with.
>>
>>680459758
Yet they kill less people than plenty of things designed for completely harmless activities.
>>
File: image.png (877 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
877 KB, 640x1136
Just incase you need a simple guide to gun ownership
>>
>>680456058
This. Love that picture.
>>
>>680457555
What's worse, people getting killed and losing their life, or getting robbed and lose a bunch of stuff?
>>
>>680459977

tell you one thing, there's never gonna be any terrorism on american soil, with everyone so well armed :^)
>>
>>680450579
I think the big part that Americans don't get is that Assault Weapons "reset" the police-expectation of "what the risk might be" and the rest of the world looks in to the violent, paranoid American police and we can't believe it.
You people think you're free . . .
You've been told that lie so many times - we look in : you're fearful - Not Free.
>>
>>680451523
They actually proved that wrong
Money can buy happiness
>>
>>680460098
>The assumption that criminal won't kill without a firearm is glorious
>>
>>680459999
The quads have spoken
>>
>>680450579
What exactly is an "assault weapon"?

This term makes me cringe.
>>
>>680460089
You forgot nuke.
>>
>>680450579
>Obviously bait.
White boys with guns kill.
My ak can't kill anyone from my closet.
And it's a rifle.
>>
>>680460222
Why doesn't your rifle have a salt grinder?
>>
>>680460108
Ding ding ding
>>
>>680460101
ha ha - good one - Wink.
Highest terrorism rate of any first-world nation and Murrcans think - "well we need more guns in schools"
>>
>>680460108
I'll give you fearful, white people living in South Africa, they can't defend themselves with firearms so they live in fortresses and hire armed guards - that's fearful.
>>
>>680460177
The assumption that the same amount of murders would occur without guns, which you seem to believe in, is a sign of absolute idiocy/brainwashing
>>
>>680459712
fair enough, didn't think of that, but that argument is equally bullshit

the whole reason that there is a debate over gun control is that the USA, despite its socio-economic status, has a much higher rate of gun homicides and gun violence than other developed nations
>>
>>680452781
This.

You should be allowed to own anything that the government can own as long as you're not a criminal. That is the purpose of the second amendment.
>>
>>680460407
Thats a neat fact, did you know thst the barnacle has the largest penis in comparison to its size? Stop stating pointless facts
>>
>>680460281
Sage
>>
File: 1435715041720.jpg (940 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1435715041720.jpg
940 KB, 616x5370
>>680459999
a one off doesn't make for a good argument
>>
>>680460424
>has a much higher rate of gun homicides and gun violence than other developed nations

True but it's overall rate of homicides and assaults is within the norm for a country with it's socioeconomic highs and lows.
>>
>>680457357
Look at that thing, it's awesome, it looks like it belongs in a steampunk game.
>>
>>680460217
They are a bit too hard to get to be included sadly
>>
If they ban guns Im taking up archery..which serves the same purpose as guns... or maybe ill become a ninja and learn how to throw knives or something.. fact of the matter is ill find something to replace it.. its just guns are the most efficent way to protect yourself and theres no denying that.
>>
>>680460513
> Stop stating pointless facts

I'll stop that when you stop giving useless opinions
>>
>>680460217
that would just mutate them
>>
>>680460415
Yet crime statistics support this, you're more likely to die by a gun in America but not more likely to die overall.
>>
>>680450579
Europe is not a Country.
>>
>>680460098
more like
>being able to protect your family and livelihood
>bending over to the demands of the criminals in front of your children

if someone threatens my family i kill him. gun or otherwise. This is why americans are passionate about gun rights. we hate the idea of no being in control of our lives, not being able to protect our loved ones.

and i got to say its typical you spineless foreigners don't have the balls to understand this
>>
>>680460415
That's the American sheeple for you. They think they're nothing but pure freedom yet can't even think for themselves. It's noticeable in the growing popularity of Trump. His supporters are either idiots, le edgemeisters, or people who are desperate to be counter-culture. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>680459516
Yes, thank you for correcting me. It's true. In fact, the British invented the internet and propagated in Europe, both eastern and western part, as well as some parts of the middle-east. Meanwhile, we Americans didn't want the internet and started protests saying that the internet frees our niggers and we need niggers to be slaves. We also said that the internet was the tool of the devil and demanded it be banned on religious freedom grounds.

Quick question, though: have you ever realized you're an imbecile?
>>
>>680460476
>hey im not a criminal, 10 nuclear bombs pls
Ok bud, no criming though, ok?
>get nukes
>become criminal
>???
>profit
>>
>>680458160
It's £500 here in Britain for a pistol. Granted you have to meet a big black guy in a dark alley beforehand, but you get the picture.
>>
>>680460551
fuck i dunno, other developed countries don't need guns
>>
>>680459267
I couldn't agree more old chap. Tally ho.
>>
>>680459065
Except that this fails to resolve the 'rule of minimum force.'

Americans are more likely to kill and be killed by guns because as soons as there are two people in a room with guns, the minimum necessary force for both parties is to shoot to kill the other.

Even criminals that use guns to rob or mug people are generally not looking to murder someone. The difference in penalty between robbery and murder is a greater deterrent and most criminals are not psychopaths and would actually feel remorse at an unnecessary murder.

Once they have your money they want to leave. You pull a gun and one of you, probably you will be leaving in a bag.
>>
>>680459601
In the US you are comparing Puerto Rico (shithole with higher murder rate than Mexico) to the US as a whole because our stats just include Detroit and South Baltimore thrown in there where 90% of the gun crime stats come from.

You hear these insane numbers about "90 people a day" but 1-2 people a day are shot in South Baltimore alone in gang related violence over heroine with illegal firearms.

Fact 1: We have a federal background check system in place that is required for you to purchase a handgun. NO STATE IS REQUIRED TO CONTRIBUTE DATA TO IT.

Fact 2: Ex. 100% of the gun related crimes committed in the state of Pennsylvania in 2015 were committed with illegal firearms. BUT WE MUST HAVE MORE LAWS!

How about enforcing the fucking laws that already exist? How about taking illegal guns off the street, locking up criminals who commit gun crimes forever and preventing them from getting guns?

They don't keep record of mentally ill. They don't keep record of felons that move from state to state. They don't do proper background checks until AFTER the gun sale is complete.

The NRA is FOR all of this and most of it is already LAW. They just don't enforce it!
>>
>>680461077
Which is why ownership and particularly defense of oneself with a firearm is an option.
>Even criminals that use guns to rob or mug people are generally not looking to murder someone.
If this was the case, you'd be safe to keep your firearms locked away but countries which prevent self defense prove this is not the case, unfortunately there's plenty of desperate fucked up people out there.
>>
>>680461077
Not true.

In over 90% of crimes involving a firearm the crime is prevented by simply brandishing the firearm.
>>
>>680450832
/thread
>>
>>680461176
>100% of the gun related crimes committed in the state of Pennsylvania in 2015 were committed with illegal firearms

In Australia we recently had a senate inquiry that found that 4% of gun crimes were committed with registered guns, in a country where every gun sold legally is registered on a national database.
>>
>>680461196
>>680461270
>Citation needed.
>>
I bet the victims of the holocaust each wished they owned a gun. Cant remember did hitlers army outnumber the amount of people he forced into camps?
>>
>>680461333
>Australias crime stats
Defending oneself with a firearm is strictly illegal, there is no situation where the law supports this, yet people still die to home invasions on the regular.
>>
>>680461367
Yeah but if the numbers are accurate not by a lot.
>>
>>680461367
>Americans are this chickenshit they think they need guns to protect them from an American Hitler, all niggers, white people with guns, the police, the army and Mexicans.
>>
>>680460687
>if someone threatens my family i kill him.
And how often in your life does someone threatens your family???

(Oh, and then he has a gun, too, and kills your familiy. Murica is a great Country!)
>>
>>680461314
Exactly.

Getting an illegal firearm here is SO easy. I have been offered to buy handguns by old dudes that just want to get rid of them several times.

Florida does Person to Person sale for handguns, I'm sure some other states do as well, (not that I'm particularly against this, but you should have to use the NICS)

But the fucking NICS check says that there are 0 felons in Maryland. 0 Felons in PA, 1 in DE, etc. They don't track mental health....
Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 31

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.