Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm still voting for Bernie if these cucks are on their

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 53
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 614x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 614x412
I'm still voting for Bernie if these cucks are on their party's ticket
>>
>>680423655
Same. Bernie or fucking bust, niqqa.
>>
>>680423655
Yup, but if it comes down to trump v Hilary trump has my vote
>>
i know right. write-ins are still a thing i hope. these fucks have a chance for peaceful change with bernie. if they relinquish america back to the people by letting the peoples vote be heard then they can leave with their lives but if they make the people take it back the hard way they wont be so lucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 720x540
Bernie has even fewer realistic plans than Trump.
>>
>>680426176
why is this image being posted in every thread
>>
>>680426176
She looks surprised to see me.
>>
File: Jimwebb.jpg (34 KB, 650x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jimwebb.jpg
34 KB, 650x366
>>680425948
>>680423655
edgy, i find it says something about the state of our country when Jim webb a Marine corps officer, decorated war hero, former secretary of the navy, senator and award wining author, someone with a history of good leadership and experience lost to Hillary Clinton, a draft dodging socialist and a reality T.V star with no previous political or military experience.
>>
>>680423655
LET'S PUT MOOT AS A WRITE IN 4CHAN.
>>
>>680426813
I had no idea this guy was running
>>
>>680423655
Your vote doesn't matter. Period.
>>
>>680426813
Jim Webb kicked every single ass in Vietnam
>>
File: communism1.jpg (111 KB, 812x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
communism1.jpg
111 KB, 812x531
>>680425948
>>
Wtf why write someone in when a 3rd party like green has even more left policies. That's just stupid
>>
>>680426813
You say draft dodger like not wanting to kill kids is a bad thing
>>
>>680427173
Jim " Kill the gook and steal his wife" webb killed over 300 viet cong with nothing but his bare hands and the spirts of Dan daily and chesty pooler at his side.
>>
>>680427464
guess we should have also let north korea annex the south right?
>>
>>680423655
I wish the US were more open to a 3rd party.
Something like 30% of Sanders' voters say they're independent.
>>
>>680426813
trump dodged the draft
>>
>>680426813
>Hillary Clinton, a draft dodging socialist
nigga, you do realize that Hillary Clinton is a woman?
If you're going to call someone out dodging the draft or not volunteering it should be Trump.
>>
>>680426813
>a draft dodging socialist
Fuck, I'd try to dodge a draft if there was ever another one. No fucking way would I let the government force me into becoming a resource that can be expended, cannon fodder.
>>
>>680428572
>urrr durrr comprehension
He was referring to Bernie.
>>
>>680428763
Well he writes for shit, because I thought he was saying the exact same thing.
>>
>>680426813
He'd follow orders without question.
>>
File: 1460307236108.jpg (58 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460307236108.jpg
58 KB, 720x720
ITT: Literal faggots
>>
File: warquote.jpg (65 KB, 450x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
warquote.jpg
65 KB, 450x300
>>680428763
no your just retarded what do you think the comma is there for?
>>680429443
>i know nothing about this man, his policys or his ideas but i am going to spout ignorant bullshit anyways.
>>
>>680429795
either way he's out. So nothing you or I say about him matters now.
>>
>>680429795
>no your just retarded what do you think the comma is there for?
>you're
and he obviously forgot a comma after "socialist"
>>
File: 1456108296425.png (290 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456108296425.png
290 KB, 640x360
>>680423655
>>680424549
>>680425948
ITT: Literal faggot Bernie cuck bitches.
Enjoy sucking Trumps dick for 8 years while he makes America the God tier superpower country it was not so long ago
Your votes don't matter anymore, race baiting, self loathing, wiggers

Suck my dick, faggots
>>
are you ready to win again /b/?
>>
>>680423655
Fucking give it up. He's never going to be president.
>>
>>680423655
Me too
>>
>>680429788
>a bum, who didn't earn his first regular paycheck until the age of 40.
citation needed
from wiki:
>After graduating from college, Sanders returned to New York City, where he initially worked in a variety of jobs, including Head Start teacher, psychiatric aide, and carpenter
Just because someone worked "a variety of jobs" doesn't mean he didn't get a "regular paycheck".
>>
>>680430241
The people voting for Trump are the ones who want to suck his dick. You're a cuck and Trump is your bull. Bernie wants to uncuck us.
>>
>>680426813
Jesubs, this was all one sentence. For how many commas you slapped in there, you sure did miss an important one (oxford).
>>
>>680431896
/b/ is so full of retardation yet you autists manage to notice such specific details sometimes. It's kind of amazing.
>>
>>680432161
Like the fact that his whole post was one big incomprehensible run-on? I guess we're just fucking autists, yeah.
>>
Listen anons... I'm pretty sure trump and hillary will win the nomination... so dubs decides who I vote for.
>>
File: trump.jpg (91 KB, 646x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
91 KB, 646x720
>>680432799
looks like dubz just decided you're the master of your own fate m8

so I take it you're voting for the god emperor of mankind
>>
>>680432488
I meant the comma but yeah.
>>
>>680424549
Then it looks like you're going for bust. He won't be in the general election and you really would be throwing your vote away.

>>680425948
Sanders isn't of the people, he has this populist message that appeals really only to the financially illiterate.
>>
I'm writing Bernie in. Trump is my second choice. Just not Hillary.
>>
>>680432161
>Wow anon, that's so "amazing" how you have noticed no periods in that entire sentence!
>>
File: 1460622194046.webm (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460622194046.webm
2 MB, 500x281
>>
The Green Party welcomes you disenfranchised Bernouts.
>>
>>680434395
Have fun getting 5-10% of the vote for federal funding. The Libertarian party may very well get that this year, but the Green party just isn't big enough.
>>
>>680434834
I'm okay with either of those options. This two party shit is a joke.
>>
>>680428572
If you don't use Oxford commas you are retarded
>>
Are you a small time bernie supporter tired of general liberal bullshit? Vote Gary Johnson, third party Libertarian frontrunner. He's like Bernie, except he actually has the right solutions and more common sense. Also way less cucked. 16% of americans would consider voting third party in a Trump v Hillary election. Vote for who you believe in. "The lesser of two evils" doctrine you tell yourself is the reason change never happens. If you actually read up on politics, you would know that Bernie is *not* a good choice.

>>680434395
I read on green party official website that they would mandate African american reparations. They also have a really shitty "economic bill of rights".
>>
>>680435124
Yes it is. Third parties should get equal coverage. Everything is so ridiculously rigged. I urge people to vote for Johnson for the awareness of libertarian principles that our country has forgotten. I don't really think that he is going to be president, things like this take time. But people are wasting their time with Sanders.
>>
>>680435124
Your best bet is probably to vote Libertarian then. Best case scenario, we can get large enough representation that people won't feel as though they are wasting their vote by voting Libertarian in 16-20 years. The goal for this year is 5% of the vote for federal funding, which is an important first step.
>>
>>680423655
same. writing his name in
>>
>>680435198
That's my issue with the Green party. They have some good social policy (gay rights, end of drug prohibition, etc.), but they have a bunch of really shitty policies. For instance, paying reparations to people who have not ever even known anyone to suffer through legal slavery in the US (of course funded through tax dollars payed by people who are not in any way responsible for slavery in the US) is retarded. If reparations were going to happen, they should have happened some time between 1865 and 1885. At this point, it's just retarded. They also lean pretty socialist, which I don't like (I'd rather not pay >50% of my income to taxes for shit that won't benefit me).
>>
>>680428247
Yeah that's what fucjef Bernie over in new York as well as some other sketchy shit.
>>
>>680427267
Every ideology fails in Russia. Can't wait to see how they botch Democracy.
>>
>>680429788
Post links faggot not gonna believe a picture some faggot whipped up in Microsoft PowerPoint
>>
>>680436121
> implying communism hasn't been shitty everywhere

It results in an authoritarian hellhole, just as bad as fascism.
>>
>>680432161
I think you might want to look up how autism works, because that is exactly what autists are like
>>
>>680426919
Yeah because we want a traitor in the White House.
>>
>>680435969
> Good social policy
> Gay rights

Pick one
>>
Bernie or bust checking in. Writing in his name.
>>
>>680436824
Can you explain to me exactly why you think it's a good use of the government's time to outlaw and enforce a ban on gay marriage? Or why the government should stop two consenting adults from being married?

>>680436871
Honestly, why don't you just stay home then? Writing someone in will have the exact same effect. It's not like Sanders is being denied the nomination by a corrupt Democrat party, he's just not getting the majority of the votes.
>>
>>680436871
Increasing the minimum wage will lead to massive job losses and hours getting cut for the poorest people in society. Its exactly whats happened in the UK after the conservatives here higher-ed the minimum wage. Thats much worse. The problem with liberal idea's is that they dont work when the reality of capitalism sets in.
>>
>>680436282
The only countries it's failed in are shit countries too. Is there a first world country that is doing socialism poorly? Canada is still around.
>>
>>680437324
I think government should stay out of marriage completely. I think that government should stay out of most things. It should only care about police/protection and infrastructure.

The reality is marriage is a religious things and all religions hate gay people. Accept that.
>>
File: 1457874414.jpg (43 KB, 426x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457874414.jpg
43 KB, 426x373
How much money did you donate to Bernie today?
>>
>>680437406
Good. Half of the fuckers working for minimum don't deserve those jobs.
>>
>>680435969
Face it. They're tumblr incarnated as a political party. They would get walked all over with PC culture stuff. Lots of socialist dogma and individual sovereignty loss. Why would you prefer green party over libertarian party anyway?
>>
>>680437453
Dude Canada is NOT a socialist country. And they're actually not doing that well.
>>
>>680437453
What if the reason they are shit countries is because of communism? It's resulted in authoritarianism in every country it's been implemented.

>>680437601
Well, that's what I'm referring to. Government should treat gay people just like any other people. As for protecting gays or other groups from businesses who would discriminate against them, I really don't know. There's a line somewhere for me, I just don't know where it is. I don't like the government telling people how they should do business. On the other side if you are gay and live in a rural area and the only doctor in town refuses to serve gay people, then yeah, government should intervene.
>>
File: clinton.jpg (145 KB, 797x775) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clinton.jpg
145 KB, 797x775
>>680423655

If Clinton manages to screw Bernie, there's only one hope left to wreck the system
>>
>>680437871
They need to remove the minimum wage completely to allow employeers/employees to agree to a wage the deem acceptable. This will allow small business idea's to thrive. They should also stop taxing small businesses so much to improve the economy and reality of peoples lives at a grass routes level.
>>
>>680437929
I don't, I vote Libertarian because the most important thing to me is the freedom of the individual and his civil liberties. They have a handful of issues where they are better than the two mainstream parties, but that majority of their stances are retarded.
>>
>>680437324
>>680437601

What rights do gays not have? Seriously, what would green party do for them? It's already equal, so I worry that they would just give them benefits at the expense of someone else, especially if this means forcing businesses to do business with another, violating the consensual relationship between buyer and seller.
>>
>>680438062
Its any Americans right to choose not to do business or higher any individual based on any belief they damn well please. The government shouldnt be able to force a small business to make a wedding cake for homosexuals if they dont morally agree with them with the threat of closing them down. If they reject business then they already miss out on easy money, thats punishment enough.

If you live in a rural area that doesnt like homosexuals and everywhere refuses to serve them its their right as americans to reject any business they choose as long as they dont have a duty of care. The personal can always move.
>>
>>680438433
They basically want to force EVERYONE to care about gay people when the reality is they dont. Its a disgrace.

The reality is that gay people shouldnt be given the financial benefits of marriage because they lack the ability to reproduce and that point of government giving tax breaks is to perpetuate itself through reproduction.
>>
>>680438574
I don't understand how anyone can actually believe that businesses should be forced, through government intervention, to sell to someone in particular for any reason at all.
>>
>>680438036
Where is the line then. Canada has way more socialist policies than we do. I mean of course a completely socialist government is a shit idea, but take a look at america in the early 1900s and its pretty clear that complete capitalism is shit as well. Obviously that's why it failed in countries that have no sense of compromise. People who vote democrat don't think we should be the fucking USSR take 2 they think we need to shift that way on the political spectrum. Also what's wrong with Canada? Are they sick or something?
>>
>>680438209
How is Clinton screwing Sanders? She is actually winning the popular votes. She leads in pledged delegates as well as overall.
>>
>>680438905
Its a disgrace. The wedding cake incident caused a small business who refused to cater for a gay wedding based on religious reasons to pay up close to $200,000 in damages.
>>
it's always great when bernie loses
all the assblasted redditors come to /b/ to complain about the system being rigged and niggers voting for hillary
>>
>>680427980
why the fuck should i care what korea does with itself.
mind your own business, amerifat
>>
>>680439061
Sanders is getting screwed by the DNC system in place as they dont have open primary's that allow independent voters to vote on the democratic leader. Bernie usually gets around 70-80% of independents who total around 40% of the American population.

Its the rules that were in place long ago and Hillary just happens to be the person who is benefiting from it which angers fans of Comrade Sanders
>>
>>680438062
Russia, China, Vietnam, Cuba. These were pretty shit countries before Marx got involved. That's kind of why the ideology was so appealing.

Also in response to your second response. Having no government interference in how people do business is called laissez-faire capitalism and that work out about as good here as communism did in Russia.
>>
>>680429788

Credit card debt from paying for a couple weddings. Big deal.
>>
>>680439061

Closed primaries

Superdelegates
>>
>>680438787
That's the thing though, there shouldn't be any financial benefits of marriage. Why does marriage have to include having children? I'd get married but would never have children. It's a personal thing, so they shouldn't be involved at all, because it isn't relevant in the first place.
>>
>>680438947
Actually, the early 1900s America was doing it's best. Why do you think Capitalism is bad?
>>
>>680439407
I agree that they shouldnt be involved. Marriage is a religious thing so gays/lesbians shouldnt be able to get married because religion hates them.
>>
>>680439618
How so? I'm religious(Buddhist) and I don't hate gays. Well, at least not the concept of them. If you're referring to Islam, I agree. But Christianity isn't even against gays. Lots of Christians are, though.
>>
>>680438574
General rule of thumb I agree with you. When there is no alternative (as in the only doctor in a rural area example) I disagree.

>>680438433
In general it's a non-issue nowadays. At this point it's more about not electing politicians that would ban gay marriage.

>>680438787
> The reality is that gay people shouldnt be given the financial benefits of marriage because they lack the ability to reproduce and that point of government giving tax breaks is to perpetuate itself through reproduction

No it isn't. Tax breaks for dependents are an example of tax breaks for reproduction, not marriage. Honestly, I think that taxes should be lowered and tax breaks for marriage eliminated. I would love to see marriage as an institution really phased out. However, until that happens gays should have just as much of a right to marriage as anybody else.
>>
>>680439540
Reads "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair. Yeah, working conditions sounded great back then.
>>
>>680439870
Read the bible. Christianity is against homsexuals. Judaism is against homosexuals, Muslims are against homosexuals. The Holy Books of these 3 major religions are against homosexuals. Just accept that religion doesnt want them and that they shouldnt be forced to have them as that effects Americas freedom off and from religion.
>>
>>680439618
>>680439870
Religion is a personal thing, therefore marriage is a personal choice. Even if all religion somehow meant being against gays, which it doesn't, you're suggesting the imposition of individuals having the ability to adhere to an arbitrary title which is what I am suggesting marriage to really be. Arbitrary.
>>
>>680439912
Only doctor in the area would constitute as a duty of care. Most other things however would not. The reality is the large majority of America's arent homophobic but that doesnt give the government the right to force it on people who dont agree with it/its against their religion.
>>
>>680440135
Christianity is also against shrimp. Should we ban shrimp?
>>
>>680439618
Marriage isn't a religious thing; it's institutional, cultural, and is in legislation/fiscal policy. This is anything but a religious issue - it's societal. Thus religion should not dictate how this societal thing is dealt with and legislated for
>>
>>680440135
Christianity is NOT against homosexuals. The New Testament literally invalidates the Old. Leviticus was written to old testament Jews and is not a binding law for Christians whatsoever. If you actually read the Bible, you would know this.
>>
dont really follow politics but upon my own judgement, every candidate seems shitty

who do i vote for /b/
>>
>>680439321
No he isn't. He just needs an excuse for losing in NY.

> Bernie usually gets around 70-80% of independents

You mean 45%, right? Because if you mean 70-80% you're either misinformed or lying to yourself.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/9/17/1422117/-Poll-of-Independents-Sanders-45-Trump-26-HRC-9

Face it, most people just don't like Sanders. Not everyone falls for his bullshit, don't be mad because you do.

>>680439391
Superdelegates aren't an issue, Sanders can't even win pledged delegates. Also, only 11 states have closed primaries, so that doesn't really explain Sanders' losses.
>>
>>680440034
Sinclair was a flaming faggot who took the absolute worst case he could find and made it seem like it was common. He did the same shit back then that PETA does today.
>>
File: IMG_3546.jpg (1 MB, 1361x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3546.jpg
1 MB, 1361x1500
>>680423655
>I'm still voting for Bernie if these cucks are on their party's ticket

Bernie Sanders needs to run as an independent candidate. He clearly has the money for it now.

It's obvious that the Democrats rigged this primary against him, and that they never wanted him to be in power. They are afraid of his popularity.

This is why Bernie Sanders needs to run as an independent. This way Sanders supporters can still vote for him and have a clean conscience knowing we weren't forced to support Clinton or Trump.

#RunBernieRun
#SandersIndependent
>>
>>680440465
Even the old testament isn't anti-gay, it's a translation error. For instance, the Leviticus passage everyone points to refers to male prostitution, not all gay sex. That said, the bible is so full of inconsistencies it really doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>680440365
No but it shouldnt be forced on people who dont want it, or on organisations that are against it by an over reaching government.

Thats also a terrible similar as shrimp isnt relgious based like marriage is.
>>
>>680440373
Marriage is a religious thing you idiot. It is quite literally a religious ceremony. The government over reached for it and tried to change it into something else.
>>
>>680440373
Yes, the way it is now makes marriage institutional, I'm saying that it shouldn't be because it is a religious/personal choice. You say it isn't a religious choice but is instead cultural, it's the same thing. Religion is just a cultural system of behaviors and practices, and is personal to the individual.
>>
>>680440542
So because he can't win (as people have been saying for months now) it's just because the Democratic primary is rigged? Just admit defeat and move on. Not everyone buys into Sanders' bullshit.
>>
>>680440532
There are dozens of other books from that period which paint similarly bleak portraits of the working conditions of the era.
>>
>>680440510
70-80% of independents that vote in the democratic party process.

I literally just called him Comrade because I think hes a communist and un-American. Idiot.
>>
>>680441054
It's a religious ceremony that has a myriad of non-religious implications in society, that far outweigh the significance of the religious aspect.
>>
>>680440887
No it isn't. Marriage was originally a contract between two families, and nowadays it exists as a civil institution.

http://www.livescience.com/37777-history-of-marriage.html
>>
>>680441274
> 70-80% of independents that vote in the democratic party process.

Source? I think you pulled that out of your ass.
>>
>>680441097
newfag, of course it's rigged. just look at most royal candidate theory.
>>
>>680441054
>>680441062
See >>680441412
>>
>>680441653
I seen it on the bernie sanders reddit while having a look. But if you put it at 9% for Clinton and 45% for Bernie in the link then it would imply that the figures are roughly right.
>>
>>680423655
>trump
>kanye

well if thats the route america is going... meet your next president
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqSzUYI88V8
>>
>>680441412
You have given 0 reason for the state to be involved with marriage other than because it already is.
>>
>>680441942

>seen it on the bernie sanders subreddit

This is why /b/ is cancer
>>
>>680442088
The reason is that it is a state issue (and not a religious one) from its origin. One could then see that the state should be involved in a state issue.
>>
>>680433560
>financially illiterate
>Seth MacFarlane
He has the support of a dude who makes good money off shit product without going bankrupt. That's not what I'd consider "financially illiterate"
>>
>>680442167
The link in the previous post has Sanders at 84% compared to Hillary. It weren't that far off. It was actually an under estimate.
>>
>>680442270
How people got married originally and what that meant for them was entirely dependent on their religious and cultural backgrounds. It should still be that way.
>>
>>680441658
No, it isn't rigged, and you calling me a newfag won't make it so. Not everyone buys into Sanders' bullshit. Just accept that he can't get the votes.

>>680441942
No it doesn't, it means only 45% of independents support Sanders. the plurality of independents are probably Libertarian to be honest. I gave you a very Sanders friendly source that even admits it's only 45%. Regardless, with how few states have closed primaries, it would make very little difference.

>>680442088
Because marriage is a civil contract? You've given me zero reason why religion should be involved in marriage. Some people involve their religion, but that doesn't make it a religious institution.
>>
>>680442400
Seth MacFarlane is a bernie supporter, therefore he is financially illiterate. What's the problem here? He's rich because he's a celebrity with creative ideas.
>>
>>680440542
Damn. Hilary was kind of a fox.
>>
>>680441198
This.
If you don't recognize that our economy was relying on the slave like labor of workers who were hardly ever allowed to unionize, then you're a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>680442400
When your candidate doesn't understand why a loan with collateral has a lower interest rate than a college loan which doesn't have collateral than yes you are financially illiterate. Continue to be a moron.
>>
>>680423655
>implying Hillary won't choose Bernie for running mate
>>
>>680439264
We should have minded our business in world war II so then you would be speaking German and I wouldn't have to listen to your retarded ass.
>>
>>680442828
But you said that the message attracts the financially illiterate. Your point is moot because it's invalid.
>>
>>680442754
You misunderstand me. When I say it's a religious decision, I mean that how you decide it should be based on your own personal cultural system of behavior and practices, which everyone has. Religion and personal principles go hand in hand.

btw sanders wouldnt win even if it wasnt rigged, trump would
>>
>>680442457
Keep in mind that unaffiliated voters are less than 10% of the population. Unafiliated voters in closed primary states (there are 11) are an even smaller number. Sanders isn't being cheated, he's just losing because a lot of people don't buy into his bullshit.
>>
>>680442754
It shows that Sanders have 5 independent votes to Hillary's 1 when it comes to independants voting in the democratic primary. Which shows that Bernie would have had a better shot at an open primary. The system put in place to suppress voters is a problem but its not going to change.
>>
>>680443243
I didn't say that. I think you're talking to >>680443020
But I still agree with that, because if you were literate then you would know not to support him lol
>>
>>680442400
Just because someone has money doesn't mean he isn't financially illiterate.
>>
>>680431186
Yet you are the same fags who spout off the B's about oh trump has had 4 businesses out of the numerous successful ones file corporate bankruptcy. You are just about as stupid as they come.
>>
>>680443020
It's not just that the interest rates are higher. It's that college as a whole has become so fucking expensive for no apparent reason. Plus, most of these loans don't charge interest until once youre out of school. College used to be dirt cheap. Now it's run like a business, which is fair if it's private, but for public schools like those in the UC system, that's not cool. On top of that, the cost of living has inflated much faster than pay has and that's still only a part of the issue.
>>
>>680443437
Sanders is losing because he did poorly in the early states because he didnt have brand awareness in the same way that Cliton/Trump has. Once he started getting more exposure he started picking up a lot of steam. Before New York he won 8 of the last 9 states and recovered over 100 delegate deficit on Clinton. Im glad he wont win because I want Trump as president and I think Bernie would have sold enough idiots this socialist idea.
>>
>>680443452
Most states have open primaries. Also, unaffiliated voters (not just those that identify as independents) make up ~10% of the population. So, that's 45% (not 80%, you're pulling that out of your ass) of that 10% that would vote for Sanders. Now, only a portion of that 4.5% lives in closed primary states (11 of them), so that number is even smaller. It wouldn't materially effect the election with how badly shillary is beating him.
>>
>>680443500
I assumed you were the same anon, but wither way, the logic being used their doesn't make any sense. You're saying he attracts illiterate people, but if you're financially literate, and you support him, you're no longer financially literate, while still being financially literate because you're still making good money. You see the issue here?
>>
>>680427123
This nigger gets it...

And not in the 'there are so many votes, my vote does not count', but in the 'the popular vote does not elect presidents' --- the electoral college chooses the president and not you fags --- proof is that we had Bush in 2000 and not Gore
>>
>>680443619
> muh art degree can't pay off my college debt
>>
>>680443521
Then please define the term
>>
>>680443619
Here is an idea. All the people complaining for the most part are getting degrees that they know ahead of time how much they will make yet they decide to go to expensive colleges when there are cheaper and equal colleges. You can get retarded degrees like liberal studies and gender studies anywhere so they should stop complaining for being retarded and going to a college that charges up the wazoo for an education. Also Sanders isn't the answer for this problem when he doesn't even understand basic economics.
>>
>>680443897
>implying you can always get a job even if you're in STEM
>>
>>680443688
No, he's losing because people don't buy into his "Wall Street is cheating" bullshit. He had a streak, that doesn't mean he would be winning if primaries happened in a different order.
>>
>>680443846
I guess you can technically support him for other reasons. I was just saying that Seth MacFarlane in particular likely agrees with what Sanders says about economic issues, as most Sanders' supporters do. And just because you have money doesn't mean you understand how it works, lol.
>>
>>680443911
Now you're saying that if I get a degree in STEM, I'll automatically have a job offer. That's very inaccurate, and I'm not a liberal arts major because I agree, that's stupid. I'm a psych major, but that doesn't guarantee me shit in terms of a profession.
>>
>>680423655
The future Trump administration appreciates your spite!
>>
>>680443903
It means you don't understand finance. For instance, almost everyone who makes the claim that Wall Street caused the 2008 financial crisis is financially illiterate. These are the people Sanders panders to.
>>
>>680443801
43% of voters in America arent affiliated with the 2 major parties

http://www.gallup.com/poll/180440/new-record-political-independents.aspx

Of those that choose to vote for the democratic party nominee the large majority lean towards Bernie Sanders. In the last month Bernie has got a lot of traction and would likely have won New York if it werent for voter suppression. It was known way back in October so there is no point in Bernie Sanders supporters moaning about it now.
>>
>>680443853
Dude, just wait until the republican party goes to contested convention and nominates Kasich or someone not even currently running. Trump supporters will go nuts
>>
>>680444134
So what do you think caused the collapse? Also explain how you can make large amounts of money, and be financially illiterate (without just having someone invest it for you or getting an inheritance)
>>
>>680443983
You kind of can. Worst case scenario you teach for a few years, but at least you can find a job without needing to work for minimum wage. Compare that to what an art degree gets you - $100k+ in debt and a job at Starbucks.
>>
>>680444113
I'm not saying it does there are other options. Trade school, or trades in general. But blaming a school for your poor choices is absurd. They charge that much because those idiots are willing to get the loans for that much and then complain about not making enough to pay it off. People just need to look into stuff more and plan ahead a hell of a lot better.
>>
>>680444294
Please visit the Silicon Valley where you'll find tons of people out of work because not all schools are hiring and not all companies are willing to take you.
>>
>>680444134
Actually I just watched The Big Short and I don't see what you mean. There were many contributing factors to the crash, and Wall Street still played a big role.
>>
>>680444113
Also it's kind of hard to not get a job in the STEM careers unless you don't try. And also I have stopped counting computer engineering and software designers because of the mass influx of people doing it. Its not a smart choice to make unless the job has lots of growth or steady enough growth.
>>
>>680423655
That'll show em.
Faggot.
>>
>>680444390
>implying trade schools will earn you a guaranteed better living while companies ship manufacturing jobs overseas
They wouldn't need to take out these loans if schools didn't charge so much. The price of textbooks, tuition, and general school supplies is overly expensive because they CAN do that, but why are they allowed to do that when we made high school mandatory because you needed it for a good job. Now that high school isn't enough, why don't we federally fund public colleges to help deal with the massive costs students face?
>>
>>680444009
Bernie Sanders is losing because Hillary won a lot of the early states where Sanders didnt have brand recognition. Hillary literally had years to produce her image and run towards nomination. Thats why she was out of the blocks early. Sanders came late to the game and gained traction. Had he gained it earlier he would have won. He didnt so he will lose as a result.
>>
File: Trump-is rich.jpg (362 KB, 634x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump-is rich.jpg
362 KB, 634x421
>>680423655
>>
>>680444647
>implying that computer engineering/software designing is the only thing happening out here in the Silicon Valley
Fuck, you people do a lot of implying.
>>
>>680430461
excellent video
>>
>>680423655

Why not vote Libertarian?

That would actually get counted. I mean they won't win; but if they cracked 10% it might make people consider if the two party system is truly unstoppable.
>>
>>680444145
Read your own source. 43% identify as independents, however in order to be affected by closed primaries you need to be unaffiliated with one of the two main parties (which comprises ~10% of the population).

>>680444289
Three parties, the government for creating an environment that encouraged lender to give mortgages to subprime borrowers, the lender for giving out those mortgages (knowing that when/if they default it won't matter to them because they sell those mortgages to Fanny and Freddy who package them into MBSs and sell them to Wall Street), and the borrowers for borrowing money they know they can't pay back. Note, lenders refers to local lenders who are unaffiliated with the investment banking side of the financial services industry (this is what people call "Wall Street").

>>680444393
And yet, when they move they are often able to find employment no problem.

>>680444573
The big short is largely fiction (from what I've heard, I haven't seen it). It has some kernels of truth largely surrounded by fiction. I spent a lot of time in college studying finance and have worked in investment banking for the past ~6 years. Read above where I explained who is at fault.
>>
>>680426813
Let's be fair.
By being a woman, Hillary Clinton also counts as a draft dodger. All women are draft dodgers.
>>
>>680444744
Trades make a decent living and we wouldnt have to worry about shipping jobs over if we vote someone like trump in because his plan is to bring jobs back and penalize companies for going overseas. Also by trades I mean plumbing sheet metal carpentry pipefitters etc. And I don't think those are being outsourced to China bud.
>>
>>680444985
More and more I hear about people talking about Libertarianism and it's really heartening.
>>
>>680444758
No, he's losing because he doesn't actually speak for "the people" like he claims to. A lot of people don't buy into his bullshit.
>>
>>680444924
I'm not implying just silicon valley I mean in general. So many people are going after some form of computer engineering that there is an over abundance of people in that field which is why they have a hard time finding a job. I love how pissy you all get when someone tells you the truth.
>>
>>680445120
Give me a minute to find a link my friend sent me to show you how little Trump can do
>>
>>680444758
He would never have won bud. When he doesn't understand basic economics and continues to single out white people as well as police and pisses off many groups that make up the majority then you tend to not get votes.
>>
>>680427267
dont think it works like that dude
>>
>>680444647
>>680444924

Is computer engineering and software designing really getting a mass influx? How big is it? I read that jobs in that category are going to rise 20-30% within the next 10 years, but I guess this might not matter much if there's a ton of people going out for it.
>>
>>680445511
I don't believe it is growing that much at all.
>>
>>680445511
It seems like a ton of people want to get into it, but they see how hard the major is and drop down to something that's easier.
>>
>>680445399
And let me show you how little Bernie could do because he won't be in office. Also trump could do a fair amount if he can push to increase taxes and tariffs on these companies that outsourced. What the hell do you think Bernie will do?
>>
>>680445312
When did I get pissy? I said "fuck, you..." not "fuck you..." There are many other careers in STEM, but they cost a ton of money, and there's no guarantee you'll get a return on investment there. A smart business man, wouldn't take that investment; banks on the otherhand will because they can fuck you in the ass later.
>>
>>680445616
>>680445602
Hmm.. that's a bit disappointing. But I don't see how you can really go wrong with it with an advanced level of understanding. I think that a lot of the aspiring coders don't have the first clue.
>>
>>680445721
Hey.im I love you too can you send me a call from a different post office to get the most popular and the rest is history. Should be a good day to get the most important part of the my pleasure cockle. Do otherwise you will find out. Tires and not some God damn political science fiction book of Mormon.
>>
>>680445721
>banks on the otherhand will because they can fuck you in the ass later.

More financial illiteracy.
>>
>>680445721
What are you considering expensive because you can get an engineering degree at Montana Tech for around 100,000 if out of state but if you are instate it will cost almost nothing if you get scholarships or grants as well. And I didn't see the comma originally my apologies. I'm just used to people getting pissy ovover the truth.
>>
>>680445834
If you can't pay it back, which you wouldn't be expected to do, banks can ruin your credit score, which can affect many aspects of your life including your chances of getting some jobs. How is that financial illiteracy?
>>
>>680444985
Libertarians are usually full of shit. Have you ever read libertarian literature they can't make up their own mind. Libertarianism is going to be the next equivalent to the failed socialist state.
>>
>>680440542
Wow, I want to fuck 1964 Hillary.

Somehow this makes me hate her a little less
>>
>>680445830
Are you trying to be some sort of Nigerian Prince?
>>
>>680445818
I'm not saying you can't make it I just feel people can't complain when you take a risk on something like that. And I'm sure the coders that are very advanced compared to the rest of that graduating class will find it easy to get jobs. But now a days programming is being taught in high school and to practically every engineer (at least at my college). Base level stuff of course but it's just going to become more and more of a common thing unless you are an amazing coder/programmer.
>>
>>680446049
Then don't take out the loan. This really isn't that hard. You borrowed money and pledged to pay it back, then get upset when your credit score goes down because you broke your agreement. It really isn't that hard to maintain a good credit score. Don't overspend and pay your damn bills.
>>
>>680444985
>Bill of Rights
>Article I

Libertarians are so full of shit. The articles provide the foundation for the federal government, the amendments have to do with rights. The bill of rights is the first ten amendments, not articles.
>>
>>680445931
Moving, especially from out of the Bay Area here in CA is an expensive venture. It's not an easy thing to do, and I know a few people who have gone completely broke trying to do it. My uncle actually had to file bankruptcy because while trying to buy a home out of state to move, he lost his job, and could no longer afford to pay for the house he was in the process of selling.
>>
>>680443241
>America won ww2
>pretending Russia didn't do all the job while you dropped a couple nukes

There are no other countries amirite
>>
If trips no one's vote will matter and America will fall into civil war making the black jew socialist win and cuck all white people. Quads everyone gets raped by a horse cock.
>>
>>680446242
> basing your opinion on an entire party because of your thoughts on one member

You're an idiot.
>>
>>680446224
It's not a matter of overspending. It's a matter of life becoming increasingly unaffordable especially in areas like the Silicon Valley. It's not as simple as don't spend all your money when rent is high, wages aren't high enough, and every little thing you have to pay for takes up almost every other piece of your check.
>>
>>680446377
When you realize that Russia didn't do everything and that the Europeans were practically already bent over awaiting the third Reich until Russia and the US started helping.
>>
>>680446497
>entire party
>can't even gather a fraction of the support of a real party
>>
>>680446224
In continuation of >>680446516
If you don't take out a loan to go to college, in most cases, you can't afford to go. Then what route do you suggest for a better life?
>>
>>680446516
Here is an idea. Don't live in California or go to school in California where it is overpriced. Places like Montana are insanely cheap.
>>
>>680446516
>It's a matter of life becoming increasingly unaffordable especially in areas like the Silicon Valley.

Then move. Don't bitch when you fail to pay your bills and your credit score is lowered. That's not the bank's fault, it's your's.

>>680446605
Even if it's a smaller party, it is still a party.
>>
>>680436282

It fails massively on the large scale, but Nelson Mandela had a lot of success rebuilding communities with small scale communes.
>>
>>680446718
>Yes, let me pack up my entire life to move somewhere I don't have any desire to live
>implying financial security and liking your life are mutually exclusive
>>
>>680446768
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>680446648
Only go to college if you're going to major in something that will get you a job to pay back your student loans. I'm 6-7 years out and my loans are entirely paid back. The key is don't major in something like art where the best job you'll get is working at Starbucks.
>>
>>680446768
Please see >>680446872
>>
File: vote025229015_n.jpg (39 KB, 720x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vote025229015_n.jpg
39 KB, 720x714
>>680424549
>>680425774
>>
>>680438947
You know there a tons of Canadians that come down here for our healthcare because they hate universal healthcare right? As well as the fact that they get taxed out there asses.
>>
>>680429788
And this comes from a supporter of a man who said this: "My dad gave me a small loan of a million dollars"
>>
>>680446135
For the sole purpose of my pleasure and not in the mountains of my colleagues.
>>
>>680446890
Nuh uh, you're an idiot. Evidently, you don't even know what a political party is.
>>
File: Trump_worth.jpg (74 KB, 956x818) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_worth.jpg
74 KB, 956x818
>>680429788
Trump would be managing a Dollar General if it wasn't for his daddy's money.
>>
>>680446872
Whats wrong with moving to a different place? There are cheaper places that are just as nice as California which actually isn't all that nice.
>>
File: trump_cuck.jpg (49 KB, 1024x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_cuck.jpg
49 KB, 1024x564
>>680430241
cucked
>>
>>680424549
I'm voting Jill Stein. only needs 15% to be in the debates
>>
>>680446929
Even if I were to major in art, I could get a job as a teacher or a professor, but all I've heard from y'all is "hey that's the way it is, let's not desire any actual change because it works for some people" when it doesn't work for the majority of people because they come out with mass amounts of debt and difficulty getting a job. Not everything in STEM will get you a job, there's more to hiring than your major.
>>
>>680446948
Stupid post. When you move somewhere you need to factor in the cost of living. If you chose to live somewhere where there is a very high cost of living, that's on you. It's not the bank's fault that you failed to hold up your end of the agreement.
>>
>>680447116
I'm not saying there aren't places that aren't as nice, but that's an opinion. I happen to love California, it's just really expensive.
>>
>>680447175
But it does work for a majority of people. Hence why a majority of people aren't voting for Sanders.
>>
File: vote02.jpg (78 KB, 638x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vote02.jpg
78 KB, 638x616
>>680423655
>>
>>680447297
Then quit complaining about it because that's your choice not the banks and colleges problem.
>>
>>680447340
>majority of people
>not including independents kept out of closed primaries
>not including democrats who became disenfranchised for a variety of reasons
>>
>>680438036
Canadian here.

Sith Lord Harper was a sell-out but he did have the balls to make big risks. He was too right for socialist Canada. Wanted to run the country on oil but that failed.
Baby treadau seems to have the right ideas of what to do. He's currently running a bigger debt to get things back on track. Once weed is legalized Canada will be the #1 in the world producer. Which will up our dollar

On top of that Treadaeu has chosen an all-star cabinet. Literally a veteran in their field with the most diversity background.
He's like the dragon queen from GoT but with a god tier adviser for everything.

tl;dr
This is why Canada is about to make a come back
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cabinet-credentials-canada-should-proudly-take-note-its-jacob-lolarga
>>
>>680427267
communism is nothing like socialism
>>
>>680423655
>I'm wasting my vote
Have fun with your useless gesture.
>>
>>680446534
No shit they were getting destroyed and they would have gotten destroyed if Hitler decided not to backstab Russia by attacking Moscow.

With the help of Russia, the European were able to sandwich Germany.

Yea sure the US sent troops and all but they took a lot of credit for nothing. Russia had four times more troops than the western front.
>>
>>680447340
>>680447467
Firstly, samefag. Secondly, see >>680447175
>>
>>680447351
Hillary is one of the worst candidates. She shows a lot of signs for being a psychopath
>>
>>680429788
helping others is a bad thing??
>>
>>680447543
but it is though, sir
>>
>>680447593
>implying that voting for Hillary or Trump isn't a waste
>>
>>680447668
No it's not.
>>
>>680441054
Omg, you're stupid. But I would not blame you. Just bad education.
>>
>>680447175
>Even if I were to major in art, I could get a job as a teacher or a professor

Tell that to all the art majors who can't even get that.

> Not everything in STEM will get you a job, there's more to hiring than your major

Not much more. Even if you don't want to work in STEM you can sell yourself with transferable skills (problem solving, quantitative skills, etc.). You don't really have a lot of those with an art major.
>>
>>680430241
>>
>>680447486
The system is rigged but the independent thing is bs because many states have open primaries and I would say maybe a quarter of people who are independents are voting Sanders and then that small portion may live in states with open primaries. Also let's be honest does anyone's vote really count?
>>
>>680447735
Your right socialism is the transition from democracy to communism. And they are somewhat similar.
>>
File: Jim Webb.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jim Webb.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
>>680426813
>>
>>680445463
>I don't think it works like that dude
kek
>>
>>680447800
Yes, the votes count, and many 1/4 of those independents is a still a 1/4 of over 40% of the voting population. That's disenfranchisement
>>
>>680447800
Less than that. 10% of people, max, are unaffiliated with one of the two main political parties. 40% may identify as independent, but closed primary rules only affect you if you are unaffiliated. On top of that, only 11 of the 50 states have closed primaries. That doesn't make a material difference, Sanders wouldn't win either way. He's losing because a lot of people see through his bullshit.
>>
>>680447931
Except no country has EVER gone from being socialist to communist
>>
>>680426813
Jim Webb is an honorable person, pretty much unlike anyone else running except Kasich. Webb is kinda 'off' though - like week-old milk.

Trump-Webb I could go for.
>>
>>680448016
No it isn't, see >>680448059
>>
>>680447962
kek at posting that "military" picture of trump.
he went to a prep school and was never involved in the military in any sense.
>>
>>680448059
>see through is bullshit
Are you Marco Rubio? You've been repeating the same phrase like a broken fucking record.
>>
>>680448087
>>680447962
I've been nija'ed. Good idea anon.
>>
>>680447621
I wasn't implying Russia didn't do anything I was implying that the Europeans needed us which they did we still played a big role in defeating the Nazis. While Russia also gets a big boost for helping push the Germans out of Poland. You can't deny that the US didn't play a prominent role just as well as no one can deny that Russia played a prominent role as well.
>>
>>680448122
Closed primaries don't allow independents to vote. Are you seriously that stupid?
>>
>>680447621
>Yea sure the US sent troops and all but they took a lot of credit for nothing. Russia had four times more troops than the western front.

We also carpet bombed the fuck out of everything with the Brits and sent billions of dollars worth of supplies to the allies.
Of course there was more shit going on at the eastern front, Russian's can just march in, we are across the ocean.
We were also the only thing keeping the Russian's from marching right across the entirety of Europe and trading Hitler for Stalin.
>>
>>680448087
Kasich is pretty extreme too. He's overshadowed by Cruz's legitimate religious extremism and Trump's loud talking, but he is also an extremist. Contrary to public belief, hes probably more extreme than Trump actually is.
>>
>>680447076
that statistic is absolute bullshit, it takes the figure that the Trump company was worth after Donald had been managing the company for 6 years and increased it's value by a huge amount and assumes he invested at the perfect time (when he got the company, which was years before the company was worth the amount it was when they took the dollar amount from) also his net worth is roughly 10 billion because a lot of his capital is invested in his company.
>>
>>680448064
Please refer to second bullet point.
>>
>>680448162
That doesn't make it any less true. Also, I'm only about half of the posts using that phrasing, there's another person using it.

>>680448241
Read the post, idiot. 43% of people may identify as independents, but they aren't unaffiliated. Closed primaries only exclude unaffiliated voters. The majority of those people that identify as independents are members of either the Republican or Democratic party.
>>
File: TrumpEurabia.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpEurabia.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>680448146
He went to military school with the Finklestein shit-kid you goddamn fucking retard.
>>
>>680447774
>implying art majors don't have to go through Gen ed
>>
>>680448016
40% of the voting population. How hard was it to pull that big of a number out of your ass?
>>
>>680448496
> Implying gen ed classes actually teach you anything
>>
File: 9dXeHPI.jpg (110 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9dXeHPI.jpg
110 KB, 720x720
>>680448494
>>
>>680448583
>Oh yeah, econ isn't a useful class
>>
>>680448545
He doesn't understand the difference between identifying as independent and being unaffiliated with one of the two mainstream parties. He's an idiot.
>>
>>680439061
clinton has all the media
and there are shills everywhere saying "muh free stuffs" and "socialism always fails" despite no evidence
>>
>>680448705
I have known this the entire time he has been arguing with me.
>>
>>680448545
Would you care to look it up? Because the number is actually above 40% I just know it's under 50%.
>>
>>680448692
> implying gen ed classes are actually going to teach you the same transferable skills.

If the choice is between someone who majored in economics or someone who majored in art, but took one economics class, who do you think they are going to choose. The difference is the amount of useful classes you take. With an art major that number is going to be about 1 year, max. With a STEM major it's going to be closer to 4 years.
>>
>>680447777
>>680436871
Just for any idiots who want to save this, please actually look at what his policies would do. Then ask, "where does the money come from". Estimate that, and then think, does taking money from X spot actually sound like a good thing for our country?

There was nothing wrong with slavery. People should enjoy serving a master, and stop being such cowards. We should try to become more valuable, so we will feel better about ourselves in the future, and have good physical health (which in turn keeps our mental health strong)

>>680447777

>wasting quads on what blacks think
>>
>>680448245
Did they give the money before or after the war?

>>680448224
You implied that without the US, Germany would have conquered Europe and it was all because of the US. Which I would say is false unless you meant the Nazis couldn't cross America.
>>
File: trump_smashed.gif (4 MB, 500x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_smashed.gif
4 MB, 500x282
>>680447651
>Trump is the worst candidate. He shows a lot of signs for being a psychopath

fixed

http://reverbpress.com/extra/psychologists-issue-nation-dire-warning-donald-trump-video/
>>
>>680448965
Traits of ASPD are almost required to be a politician. Sanders does the same thing with his pandering to the financially illiterate. Every candidate has a boogeyman that they tell their supporters to hate and blame for everything. For Trump it's Mexicans, for Sanders it's Wall Street.
>>
File: trump_success.jpg (166 KB, 816x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_success.jpg
166 KB, 816x517
>>
>>680449144
> Not knowing the difference between chapter 11 bankruptcy (restructuring) and chaper 7 (liquidation)

Bankruptcy doesn't mean what you probably think it does.
>>
File: KFM.jpg (137 KB, 300x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KFM.jpg
137 KB, 300x445
>>680448655
You don't even know about the Finklestein shit-kid you ignorant twat.

Try again, this time with feelwing.

Also, you in the military or know anyone who is? Shall I inform you of their remarkably consistent opinions on Hillary/Sanders vs Trump?
>>
File: trump_image.jpg (56 KB, 600x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_image.jpg
56 KB, 600x382
>>680449260
It means he should never be president.
>>
>>680449359
>>
I love on people on 4chan support trump, in irl or on fb too pussy to actually support him
>>
>>680449382
No it doesn't, lol. Look at any successful owner of a conglomerate. It is almost certain that at least one company that person owns has gone bankrupt at one point of another. You're probably one of those financially illiterate Sanders supporters, aren't you?
>>
File: trump_idiocracy.jpg (46 KB, 599x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_idiocracy.jpg
46 KB, 599x399
>>680449465
>I love [how] people on 4chan support trump to troll, in irl or on fb too smart to actually support him

fixed
>>
File: Trump_worth02.jpg (14 KB, 308x164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_worth02.jpg
14 KB, 308x164
>>680449522
alright then the fact that he's a spoiled rotten, self-centered, narcissistic little bitch boy with a god complex means he should never be president. He's a shitty wannabe reality star and tycoon and would make a shittier president.
>>
>>680449770
He's not a wannabe tycoon, he multiplied his net worth by 100x by growing a private company. That's success no matter how you slice it. I don't support him, but don't lie to yourself and say he's a failed businessman.
>>
File: BernieBio.jpg (143 KB, 761x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BernieBio.jpg
143 KB, 761x545
>>680449437
Obama tells him to bark and he does. Have you a point anon?

Marines routinely undergo training much more intense than waterboarding. Voluntarily.

I'm glad faggots like you don't really fight our wars, but sad that your type ignorance and naivete persists.
>>
>>680449943
>he multiplied his net worth by 100x
citation needed.

read >>680449770

He'd be nothing without his daddy's fortune.
>>
>>680450026
Hell, they do waterboarding and worse at SERE school in order to teach you how to resist it if you are ever captured by the enemy. Granted not everybody does SERE, but plenty of people (pilots, special operations, etc.) do it.
>>
>>680450026
>Have you a point anon?
Yes, our top military officers realize that Trump is clown shoes.
>>
File: TrumpDelaware.jpg (712 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpDelaware.jpg
712 KB, 1920x1080
>>680450209
He seems to love his country. That's popular - imagine that!
>>
>>680450026
get educated
>>
File: trump_float.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_float.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
>>680450406
he loves himself and the idea of playing king of the world for a few years.
>>
>>680423655
richfag here. you better believe i'll offshore most of my money and the rest i'll use to arm militia and real partiots if that fag loving commie cuck gets anywhere near the whitehouse.
>>
People saying that Bernie hasn't done much are basicaly saying "my TV didn't show me anything he did so he MUST have done nothing".
>>
File: trump_cuck0.png (354 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_cuck0.png
354 KB, 600x400
>>680450543
>fag loving commie cuck
I assume you mean Trump
>>
>>680450209
This is common knowledge, don't be lazy.

> A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2016/mar/07/did-donald-trump-inherit-100-million/

Trump inherited a piece of $200 million (likely $40 million as it was most likely split equally among the five children) and is worth $3-5 billion today (google Trump net worth, it says $4 billion).

You do the math.
>>
>>680450429
fuck veterans. they did their job and now they're not needed. get over your ptsd and find a regular job somewhere.
>>
>>680450543
Better get ready
>>
File: trump_trollface.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_trollface.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
>>680450543
>richfag here.
no
>>
>>680450703
if he had just invested his money in a standard tracking account he'd be worth about 4 billion today....he's an average business and an excellent self promoter.. nothing more
>>
File: Hillary4Blacks.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary4Blacks.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>680450304
VoteVets.org?

Really? Funded by the Clinton Initiative slush fund. It's obvious you never served and know few to none that have.

Get out more. Some Americans have been around the world while you toil at your keyboard.

What Americans want is Leadership for, get this, America. Pretty novel idea, eh?
>>
File: trump_reviews.jpg (51 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_reviews.jpg
51 KB, 640x400
>>680450703
>You do the math.
it's all right there >>680447076
Trump is a shitty businessman willing to sell his joke of a name to any fool trying to sell steaks or wine or crappy chinese suits
>>
>>680450903
get back to /k/ gomer pile
>>
File: Hillarydindu.jpg (83 KB, 500x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillarydindu.jpg
83 KB, 500x454
>>680450531
And Hillary doesn't. Amazing.
>>
>>680450843
False.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/

Also, he made his money by growing his company, which is private, so it will grow slower than a public company (of which all of the s&p 500 companies are). Also, by definition, half of the s&p 500 grows slower than the s&p 500.

>>680450964
No it isn't, read above. That claim reeks of financial illiteracy.
>>
File: BernieMinimumWage.jpg (69 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BernieMinimumWage.jpg
69 KB, 750x750
>>680450429
Please name his 3 most important legislative victories.

Post Office naming will be considered. He's a leader, right?
>>
File: trump_GI_joke.jpg (64 KB, 575x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_GI_joke.jpg
64 KB, 575x719
>>680450903
I'm old. The only military people I know are officers and they are ALL against Trump. Some of the young stupid grunts my favor Trump, but I assure the educated officers do not.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/08/veterans-charities-reportedly-receive-fraction-money-raised-by-trump-event.html?intcmp=hpbt1

http://news.groopspeak.com/report-trump-didnt-give-donated-money-to-veterans-groups/

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/05/18/what-poor-vote-republican/
>>
>>680423655
bernie is a failure. no dice. I know all you millennials need an excuse for your impending failure...but the rest of us ain't about to subsidize it. go to work. stop majoring in race relations. go to work. bernie has no chance. social justice does not exist.
>>
>>680450843
>>680450964
I forgot to mention, also that over a long enough period of time (like, say 40 years) any company's growth rate will approach that of the s&p 500.
>>
File: trump_truth02.jpg (49 KB, 766x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truth02.jpg
49 KB, 766x571
>>680451120
You are false and so is Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
>>
>>680423655
Are you on the electoral college OP?.........no? Then nobody fucking cares who you vote for
>>
File: BernieFamily.jpg (88 KB, 718x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BernieFamily.jpg
88 KB, 718x960
>>680451041
Powerful argument. Sleep while the adults talk. The short yellow bus will be here soon.

Vets love Trump. Don't believe me? Ask 'em yourself.
>>
>>680425948
so if more "voices" are heard for another candidate then what? where do you get the notion that bernie represents the voice of this country? he's an underachieving puss.
>>
>>680423655
Then you're a moron.
I am a very active Bernie supporter, but if Bernie doesn't get the nomination, I'm voting Trump.
Trump is the only true outsider and while I don't like him personally, I think he'd be a breath of fresh air for the broken system of government that is the United States. If anyone can shake things up, it's him. He's not beholden to anyone.

I hate Hillary so much that if Bernie were to be her VP, even though Bern is my #1, I'd still vote Trump and frankly, I'd feed burned by Bern for doing so in abandoning the principles he sold us on.
>>
>>680451205
youre old. die of agent orange and get off the board. hopefully trump will just outsource most the military to xe. you know, the guys who do your job better than you do and arent cucked by geneva convention rules?
>>
>>680451318
I explained to you why your claim isn't true. You seem to have a lack of understanding of the basics of finance. That's a shame and you should really work on it. Care to actually try to provide a source or are you fine carrying on in your ignorance?
>>
>>680426176
got more?
>>
File: USUncleJoe.jpg (113 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
USUncleJoe.jpg
113 KB, 1200x1200
>>680451205
That shoop is not very convincing. Please try again. Please think beyond the obvious.
>>
File: 1460575473620.gif (17 KB, 561x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460575473620.gif
17 KB, 561x302
Prove to me that Hillary won't view SJW as a constituency and continue the folly that is shit like "affirmative consent" laws, which I already have it on good authority from multiple ivy econ and law grad friends will fail in the supreme court because it's written like a piece of shit to get away with what it does for the moment.

Seriously, this shit is dangerous. I live in a state where I could be charged with rape simply for being accused of rape. It's a guilty until proven innocent law and is written as such, exactly why it would easily be torn down the first time it went to the supreme court. You know unless they find more "wise latina"s to hold the SJW party line. Seriously hope Sotomayer dies in a car accident or some shit.

Anyway, seriously, prove to me hillary won't just SJW every time she's asked and I would. Otherwise I have to vote for Trump just to oppose her, I refuse to be considered a rapist for being male. I would vote for Bernie but he won't make it. It's really looking like Trump, sorry.

WHITE MEN OF REASON VOTE TRUMP IF NO BERNIE FUCKING PLEASE
>>
>>680431186
lol at head start teacher and psychiatric aide...not real jobs.
>>
>>680431607
or if you vote for trump...you just realize you need to work for what you've got...not hand it over to lazy fucks. >>680431607
>>
>>680451171
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/browse?sponsor=400357&subject=5852

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/15/us/politics/bernie-sanders-amendments.html

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/bernie-gets-it-done-sanders-record-pushing-through-major-reforms-will-surprise-you
>>
>>680433560
this
>>
>>680451381
i kekd at your picture and i hope youre right.
>>
File: Obama_knows_u_mad.jpg (39 KB, 471x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Obama_knows_u_mad.jpg
39 KB, 471x527
>>680451435
some has hurted his butt
>>680451507
>implying it's a shoop
>>
File: trump_winning.jpg (62 KB, 600x397) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_winning.jpg
62 KB, 600x397
>>680433560
>he has this populist message that appeals really only to the financially illiterate.
so you're saying Trump is a Bernie supporter?
>>
File: HillaryHate1.jpg (40 KB, 720x723) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HillaryHate1.jpg
40 KB, 720x723
>>680451401
I'm with this guy. I'm a Trump supporter, but would vote Bernie over Hillary always.

Many on /b are too young to know how much of a cunt Hillary is; her level of corruption and dishonesty knows no bounds.

But any criticism of her is sexist or part of the vast right-wing conspiracy, amirite?

NEVERHILLARY2016
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 53


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.