Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Stupid SJWs thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 102
File: 1450316325757.png (464 KB, 797x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450316325757.png
464 KB, 797x540
Stupid SJWs thread
>>
>>
>>680380594
Please define your terms. What exactly do you mean by Social Justice Warrior?
>>
>>
>>680381710
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=social+justice+warrior
>>
>>680381710
Any kind, femenazi, cis scum warriors, thin privilege checkers, etc.
>>
>>
>>680382090
Very well.

>often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation

Most people seem to forget this part, and start calling anyone who cares about anything a SJW.

The examples provided so far are all valid however.
>>
>>680382384
Like this guy >>680382115
>>
>>
>>680382378
Her first and fourth post are both valid though.
>>
>>680382384
OP here, I only mean people who take their beliefs to a level which gets to a point where they start lying to prove people wrong or just attempt to make someone else feel like shit. I can respect if you feel firmly about something just dont use your movement as a method of putting someone down because then it just reverses what you did to the other party being a victim
>>
File: safe space.png (364 KB, 934x1110) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
safe space.png
364 KB, 934x1110
>>
>>680382570
I don't see a problem with a support group for transgender people.
>>
>>680382700
>dont use your movement as a method of putting someone down

What if those you oppose are your oppressors? Like slaves rebelling against their masters for example. I'm sure you would agree their somewhat justified in using violence to gain their liberty?
>>
>>680383133
they're*

Apologies.
>>
>>680382658
>>>/mlp/
>>>/lgbt/

We have boards for shits like you.
>>
File: keks.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keks.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>680383133
>like slaves rebelling against their masters
But it's nothing like that
>>
>>680383133

When the only oppression going on is fictional, yet you insist that it exists in order to sway people to do what you want, you're the bad guy.
>>
>>680383577
Depends on the situation though, doesn't it? I mean, the occupy wall street movement used civil disobedience to gain attention. I think their cause and method is justified, don't you?
>>
>>680383133
I realized it would come out that way as soon as I sent it. What I mean is using a movement, such as feminism, which was started and intended as a method of equalizing gender rights then some people came in as extremists and demanded that the men be considered lesser beings then women. I don't mean to call the end to these movements, some are justified such as the one you described.
Also checked
>>
>>680383596
Agreed. But are you suggesting there's no oppression in modern society?
>>
>>680383133
violence is never justifiable, but the concept of justice probably eludes you
>>
>>680383852
Well to the opposite of the point, some extremist feminists who call for the genocide of males, that is not justified is it? We aren't their captors, they do face injustices but resorting to violence isn't necessary.
>>
>>680381874
Kek
>>
>>680382856
>"safe space" for people who are upset by a debate at a university
>coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh
I deeply wish that this was difficult to believe.
>>
>>680383507
Do you deny the reality of transgender people?
>>
>>680383951
>implying that blacks/minorities are the only ones oppressed is the reason their movement is racist
>>
File: 1450483339731s.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450483339731s.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>680383951
>>
File: prof vs SJW.jpg (123 KB, 1545x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
prof vs SJW.jpg
123 KB, 1545x428
>>680382905
At no point did anyone object to a support group for transgender people. The objection is to the widespread demonization of cis-gendered men. I like the idea of having safe spaces and think it would be nice if everyone had access to one. However, I understand, very concretely, that if anyone ever tried to set up a safe space for cis-gendered men, they would meet with a very large amount of opposition.

I have to ask myself, then, is why are they not allowed into existing safe spaces if they cannot have one of their own? What does this say about social views of men?
>>
>>680384035
>ome extremist feminists who call for the genocide of males, that is not justified is it?

No, of course not. If that's the situation you're talking about, we agree. However, there's still lots of unequality and discrimination against females in our society. To deny that is insane. And I'm inclined to forgive any female for being pissed about it. Not to the point of violence, of course.
>>
>>680384117
That makes no sense.
>>
>>680384250
Then please explain.
>>
>>680382856

>"The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, etc. etc."
>"I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my death and closely held beliefs"

Indisputable proof that SJWs are on par-both emotionally and intellectually- with toddlers. People like that should be put in camps.
>>
>>680384275
Holy shit that is some good shit right there.
>>
>>680384359
I'm not attempting to say women don't face these struggles, in fact I am well aware that they do and I sympathize for those who face them. I wouldn't want to face it either.
>>
>>680384275
>if anyone ever tried to set up a safe space for cis-gendered men

Well, that's plainly untrue, considering the number of support groups for closeted homosexuals for example.
>>
>>680384684
I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>680383133
I know SJWs like to view themselves that way, but they routinely punch down, not up. They also have no sense of balance or proportion, and view everything as an outrage.
>>
File: 1451425172252.gif (542 KB, 640x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451425172252.gif
542 KB, 640x636
>>680384888
So am I, thank you for the fun talk anon. Also CHECKED
>>
File: Greg.png (374 KB, 1000x892) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Greg.png
374 KB, 1000x892
>>680384696
>safe space for cis-gendered men
>support groups for closeted homosexuals
Dude, what?
>>
>>680385152
What's the problem?
>>
>>680384359
>lots of unequality and discrimination against females in our society

like?
>>
>>680385350
If you really need me to list them for you, you're not worth the response.
>>
>>680385350
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap
>>
>>680385493
I, too, would like a list of them. I always hear that, and every time someone asks for examples, they always get the same answer - "If you don't already know, there is no point in me telling you."

Honestly, I would love to hear examples relevant to life in a first world nation in the west.
>>
>>680383993
>violence is never justifiable
Most legal systems disagree with you.
>>
>>680385688
lol, do you still believe in the gender pay gap?

If you take the average what men earn and the average that women make and compare the two you will indeed see a difference between those numbers, is that a problem? No, that's because we live in a society where you can make choices.

Women on average chose lower payed jobs than men, so what?
>>
File: 2343242314324.png (487 KB, 732x2174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2343242314324.png
487 KB, 732x2174
Fresh OC
>>
>>680385872
>I, too, would like a list of them. I always hear that, and every time someone asks for examples, they always get the same answer

Because if you really were curious, you would have no trouble finding a mountain of evidence for it. Try googling "gender inequality", and stop behaving like some shitfaced cunt.
>>
>>680385688

>citing Wikipedia

That doesn't validate your point one bit. The VAST majority of economic research done on the subject in the US does not attribute differences in pay between genders to differences in gender. Stop citing a user-edited website and go do your homework you fucking Neanderthal.
>>
File: 1443051287745.jpg (20 KB, 412x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443051287745.jpg
20 KB, 412x352
>>680385872
Me too
>>
>>680386129
You have no idea how science works.
>>
File: top cuck.jpg (115 KB, 731x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
top cuck.jpg
115 KB, 731x635
>>
>>680386412
>2016
Still trying to invalidate Wikipedia.
>>
File: 1459815175666.png (86 KB, 680x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459815175666.png
86 KB, 680x510
>>680386462
>You have no idea how science works.
>>
>>680384459

Put simply, the SJWs are racist against white people, and sexist against males. Any time anyone ever brings this to their attention, they scream as loud as they can that white people and males can't be oppressed, based on the stereotype of white guys being wealthy and well off.

Unfortunately, the world doesn't actually work like that, and these "equal rights activists" are not about equality at all, and are in fact attempting to strip men of any and every right they can get away with, because they are indeed racist, bigoted harlots.
>>
>>680380594
That just makes me sad like I'm a failure douchbag.
>>
File: 1461189373178.jpg (144 KB, 775x589) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461189373178.jpg
144 KB, 775x589
>>680386646
I hope this cheers you up also here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhPN-x0roPc
>>
>>680386462
>>680385688

From wikipedia.

>he wage gap is due to a variety of causes, such as differences in education choices, differences in preferred job and industry, differences in the types of positions held by men and women, differences in the type of jobs men typically go into as opposed to women (especially highly paid high risk jobs), differences in amount of work experience, difference in length of the work week, and breaks in employment.
>>
>>680386645
You're skilled at generalizing.

>these "equal rights activists" are not about equality at all

Perhaps some of them qualify for the label of SJW, but to disregard the entire issue as bullshit is just lazy.
>>
>>680386290
You are doing that thing again. You are acting like there is a mountain of examples that I am just ignoring, but you refuse to give any.

>Try googling "gender inequality"
And that will show me how women in western first world nations are facing widespread oppression?

It won't.

It can't.

Even though white women in the USA complain the loudest, they are really the single most privileged class in the US, possibly the world. The amount of resources they have access to and the number of safety nets society has built for them basically means that women get to play the game of life on easy mode.

Can you really name a way in which 1st world women in the west are oppressed?

>stop behaving like some shitfaced cunt.
Maybe later.
>>
>>680386599

You're right. I think I'll take out all of the references I have to legitimate sources and replace them with Wikipedia in my MBA thesis on the Black-Scholes model for option pricing. I'm sure the panel I have to defend my thesis against will understand and accept that.
>>
>>680387164

You obviously have not been paying attention to what this movement of theirs has been doing and saying for the past few years.

The entire movement of Feminism stopped actually being about equal rights, and has now become an infuriating hatred engine on par in fanaticism with religious cults. Everything they say they are against, is everything they represent. They are hypocrits in their purist form.
>>
>>680386948
>These factors resolve 60% to 75% of the pay gap, depending on the source. Various explanations for the remaining 25% to 40% have been suggested, including women's lower willingness and ability to negotiate salaries and discrimination.

Also, this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_inequality_in_the_United_States
>>
>>680386290
bad bait is bad.
>>
File: FemalePrivilage.jpg (78 KB, 788x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FemalePrivilage.jpg
78 KB, 788x960
>>680384359

Men experience inequality and injustices as well.

90% of homeless.
Can be drafted into the military.
Must work; cannot rely on female spouse for full financial support (socially enforced).
Must work, or cannot even get a spouse (also socially enforced).

You just don't see men bitching about it and expecting other people to fix+take responsibility for their problems.
>>
>>680385872
Most men are taught to deal with constant rejection. To face our fears directly. To suck it up and keep on working no matter what.

This gives us an ENORMOUS advantage in any society. To deny it would be ignorant.

I'm pretty sure most of the girls I know that freak out when spotting a spider wouldn't act that way had they been raised in equal fashion as their male counterparts.

I believe most of the things we hate about women stem from this difference in upbringing.
Well, that, and periods. Would men be as reliable if they bled and had hormones all over the place once every month?

We are privileged, man
>>
>>680387604
>The entire movement
>Everything they say
>Everything they represent
>They are

As I said; generalizing.
>>
>>680386268
well then i guess science subjectively fucked japans shit right in.
>>
>>680387441

Thanks man, saved that image. Fucking gold.
>>
>>680388516

I don't have the time to go into details myself, I have work in less than an hour. Perhaps you should lurk moar like you're supposed to and read the thread? Look at the shit these people AS A GROUP say.

You wanted an explanation, and you got it. Anything else you're going to need to look for yourself.
>>
>>680388066
>>680386948
>>680385688
Gender pay "gap" has long been debunked.

Over and under-representation is only discussed when it seems like it would be favorable to women. Politicians, feminists, and women want to see women in high-pay, high status jobs, and complain about under-representation if there is anything less than a perfect 50% ration. Politicians, feminists, and women do not want to see women in hot, noisy, dangerous jobs, even though they are greatly under-represented there.

How often do you hear about initiatives to get more women into mining or trash collecting?
>>
>>680381874
this is how to be a legitimate SJW. call those douches out for their attention-whoring.
>>
>>680384580
Certainly you meant Religious Fundamentalists.
>>
>>680388415
>Most men are taught to deal with constant rejection. To face our fears directly. To suck it up and keep on working no matter what.
I agree, women do get to live life on easy mode. Can you even imagine what that would be like? To not worry much about rejection, to not have to face your fears because someone will do it for you, and to have the option to not work?

>This gives us an ENORMOUS advantage in any society. To deny it would be ignorant.
Hyperagency is a double edged sword. To deny the costs that come with it would be ignorant.

>I'm pretty sure most of the girls I know that freak out when spotting a spider wouldn't act that way had they been raised in equal fashion as their male counterparts.
Except no one wants to raise women that way, including women. They can freak out or deal with it themselves, and society would approve either way. Men do not have that option, and that suits women just fine.

>I believe most of the things we hate about women stem from this difference in upbringing.
What I hate is the denial and erasure of the fact that women are privileged in ways that men can only dream of. My objections here are not to fairness, but to the 'women-first' attitude people have while claiming to be about equality.

Read pic related. It is long, but good. It is also something that will never be discussed in a women's studies class.
>>
>>680382378
fucking hell, she's cute too
>>
>>680389239
>How often do you hear about initiatives to get more women into mining or trash collecting?

Probably as often as I hear about initiatives to get men into cleaning, or elder care.

>Women currently hold 4.0% of CEO positions at S&P 500 companies.

http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/women-ceos-sp-500
>>
I know a lot of you guys don't like jews but this guy Ben Shapiro constantly disproves sjw bullshit

https://youtu.be/rrxZRuL65wQ
>>
>>680382378
What her name?
>>
>>680389239
Love this. Women bitch and complain about not getting into higher jobs yet not going into it themselves.
>>
>>680389239
Also once they get those cushy jobs they still find things to bitch about.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/frigid-offices-freezing-women-oblivious-men-an-air-conditioning-investigation/2015/07/23/bdd1b4b4-30ae-11e5-97ae-30a30cca95d7_story.html
>>
>>680389924
>in 2003, Shapiro proposed to expel the Palestinian population from the West Bank. Journalist Jeffrey Goldberg said, "this was the position of the extremist Meir Kahane, who was banned by the Israeli Supreme Court from participating in Israeli politics because of his racist views."
>>
>>680389754

So? Those are positions that you must work your way up the ladder for.

Just PUTTING women in those places is idiotic and irresponsible, because you skip the process that determines whether or not they are actually capable of handling those higher up positions.
>>
>>680390314
I never said he was perfect. Being racist doesn't mean you don't have any valid opinions.
>>
>>680390376
>Implying women don't work hard
>Implying women aren't capable of leadership

You're sexist, fella.
>>
>>680390210
I wonder what they want done, since it is easier for them to wear a light jacket than it is for men to somehow cool themselves off.

>either way, it is the fault of men.
>>
>>
>>680390662
>Being racist doesn't mean you don't have any valid opinions.

Yes, it does.
>>
>>680390744
how so?
>>
>>680390707
Try search for those headlines. Find any articles on guardian.com?
>>
>>680390662
Facts can be racist. Like how blacks can run faster then whites and how whites have a better civilization then blacks.
>>
We've gotten to the point in our society where people are too sensitive so they hide behind these big movements slowly tearing their bases down with their radical ideas they formulate to protect themselves.
>>
>>680390972
Being racist disqualifies you for participating in civilized society.
>>
>>680391027
For fucks sake...
>>
>>680391130
well shoot that disqualifies nearly everyone then, especially the leftists.
>>
File: 1461109209745.jpg (71 KB, 600x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461109209745.jpg
71 KB, 600x447
>>680391130
>>
>>680391246
Funny how there's a broad political consensus across the western world to combat racism then.
>>
>>680391479
No.
>>
File: race and cupkeks.jpg (448 KB, 1754x1187) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
race and cupkeks.jpg
448 KB, 1754x1187
>>680390728
You know, to me this is simply poorly disguised bigotry. It is essentially a rebranded way of keeping different races and cultures separate while maintaining social acceptability. You can't say "white men or women shouldn't date outside of their race" but you can say "its problematic when white men date asians because... um... they fetishize them! Decolonize dating NOW!"

>>680391026
You have to use an internet archive service, since they moved/removed/renamed the articles after someone pointed out how stupid that was.
>>
>>680388415

>Most men are taught to deal with constant rejection. To face our fears directly. To suck it up and keep on working no matter what.

This is a masculine trait that men naturally enjoy expressing, it's cathartic. This is becoming less true everyday but let's go with it.

>This gives us an ENORMOUS advantage in any society. To deny it would be ignorant.

Ok.

>I'm pretty sure most of the girls I know that freak out when spotting a spider wouldn't act that way had they been raised in equal fashion as their male counterparts.

Perhaps, but if you raised a man and women equally then the man would still express more of his masculine traits (i.e. courage, etc.) than the woman would, by the nature of our biology. Sweden is a good example. It's one of the most gender-equal countries on the planet and yet their women for the most part choose to take feminine jobs, e.g. nursing, to a greater extent than countries that are less gender-equal in their upbringing.

>I believe most of the things we hate about women stem from this difference in upbringing.

>we hate about women

Projecting much? Men don't hate women for the most part, we just don't understand what the fuck is going through their heads sometimes when they do or say stupid shit.

Beyond that, given that men and women are biologically different and therefore need to be brought up differently, hating women for how they're brought up doesn't make much sense.

>Well, that, and periods. Would men be as reliable if they bled and had hormones all over the place once every month?

Probably not, but we don't, so what's the fucking point of that argument?

>We are privileged, man

I don't see how ya fuckin cuck
>>
>>680391576
>since they moved/removed/renamed the articles after someone pointed out how stupid that was

Or perhaps they never existed in the first place.
>>
>>680391483
Only problem is racism is only considered racism when it suits the leftist agenda.
>>
>>680380594
jesus fucking Christ. Who gives a motherfucking rat's ass what nigger they put on the 20? Christ y'all are a bunch of sadsack crybabies. Looks to me like the SJW's have already managed to get your knickers in a knot, manlet. Maybe all you morons pissing and moaning about SJWs are the problem. IF you'd all just man up and shut the fuck up, we all would look hella lot less like a bunch of pants-pissing babies.
>>
File: 1447804294368.gif (722 KB, 290x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447804294368.gif
722 KB, 290x259
>>680391228
So what we are all magically equal? Even black skin itself protects from sunlight. Whites get sunburned easily.
>>
>>680391804
Dude I was just looking for some laughs. Not full blown debates, you seem to be bugged the most between us two.
>>
>>680391722
Please elaborate.
>>
>>680391906
You're mentally handicapped.
>>
>>680391925
hey buddy, are you new?
>>
>>680390680

>Implying I'm implying that all women suck

No dumbass.

When you just put people into positions for arbitrary reasons, you're much less likely to put a person who is actually viable for the job (regardless of gender or skin color) into said job.

It's the difference between people actually working for the prize, or just being handed a prize for being there at all.
>>
>>680392027
Please disprove me then otherwise I'm not going to reply and assume your posting bait.
>>
>>680391934
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/guideDesc.asp?catid=162&type=issue

this may not be the best source out there but it will get you started.
>>
>>680392271
>you just put people into positions for arbitrary reasons

I'm not suggesting we do that. Are you suggesting there aren't any female candidates?
>>
>>680392275
No. Fine.
>>
>>680392115
To the thread or 4chan? The answer to both is no.
>>
>>680392428
Fuck you if you think I'm reading all that shit.
>>
File: oppressive class.jpg (80 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oppressive class.jpg
80 KB, 720x720
>>680391681
Oh, for fucks sake...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/03/women-street-harassment-statistics

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti

Previous article title:
https://archive.is/upmcL
>>
>>680385085
stealing rare pepe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBLnj2iTqw
>>
>>680387604

Isn't 4chan an infuriating hatred engine? Why are we all on this site?
>>
>>680384072
No, I accept mental illness is real.
>>
>>680392465

It depends on the job. In the case that there aren't any, putting someone in solely because you want there to be a woman in the position means you have now shut out an actual candidate to fulfill your "gender quota", and have handed it to someone who may not actually know what they are doing.
>>
>>680386268
fucking feminists. The reason why "Mansplaining" exists is because every time a male has to talk to them they have to act like they are talking to 3 year olds.
>>
>>680392465

You're literally a retarded faggot.

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.full.pdf

Women don't go into stem fields not because they're not encouraged but they don't want to.

You just want to push some bullshit to fit your narrative of how the world works instead of looking up studies.

Stem fields prefer women candidates.

>Being this retarded.
>>
>>680392969

It's not anywhere near the same level as the feminists. We just sit around here all day and argue with each other.

They sit around all day and rile each other up, convincing each other they're correct in every way, even if it means making shit up to justify it.
>>
>>680392670
Can we stop trying to claim men beat women in the "Oppression Olympics" or some shit? Why don't we just accept that there are problems in our society we need to work around for both genders?
It's not a contest.
>>
>>680384275
I think it says that there is some resentment toward them and a time is coming where formerly oppressed groups want to take "revenge" on them in small ways like this.
>>
some classic occupy wall street
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQlYC8Yjirc
>>
>>680393418
lurking here for a decade. you just described 4chan twice.
>>
>>680392636
>Reading stuff is hard
Spoken like a true leftist.
>>
>>680390680
Liberal cuck detected.
CEOs are usually founders of companies meaning you would to have created it. If you're a entrepreneur and create a product lots of people buy you could go big. It's not like the government made all Americas corporations and assigned them to men. Read this if you still think the anon you responded to is simply sexist.
http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
>>
>>680393612
yeah... it's not a contest when there are legitimate problems experienced by men...but it's just fine as a competition when people use the excuse that women suffer injustice more than men to silence any opposition. fuck you
>>
>>680394183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMSGvySV16o&ebc=ANyPxKr9LFh9-pJkOre5i9fW-fezZXj__BKg2wg0HzPQmSYUIPTgNruQBkPHB6oqOVve7dsOVINvVZXoJ_iLZyt50D7sWdwGBA
>>
>>680381874
Penis
>>
>>680394644
leftist here.

pretty much.
>>
>>680393612
>Why don't we just accept that there are problems in our society we need to work around for both genders?
Good question, why don't we? The next time you want to give a talk on campus about male suicide, I'm sure you'll get a lot of support from the gender studies department. Or, perhaps you'd like to try and open a shelter for homeless men? I'm sure the local government would approve.

>It's not a contest.
I know that, and no one said it was. What I am seeing is you trying to erase the fact that men have issues too, and they need to be discussed. I see this a lot whenever I speak to feminists. They will insist that feminism is for men and is working on men's issues, but they can not provide any examples. Anytime men's issues are to be discussed, the conversation is diverted with "well, there are specific issues faced by men and women, so let's start by talking about women."
>>
>>680384072
They aren't women they are men with a mental disease that is easier to deal with by pretending in the real world rather than altering brain chemistry
>>
File: board game club.jpg (38 KB, 724x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
board game club.jpg
38 KB, 724x394
>>680393097
reminds me of this
>>
>>680381874
Fucking rekt
>>
>>680391228
>>680391027
i have seen this as accurate from curtain gay men. they have no attraction to women so they have no reason to hold back anything to say about women.
>>
>>680391027
Wut
>>
>>680395197I winder if these were the same girls who decided to do Dash-Con
>>
File: 1459974590627.jpg (48 KB, 648x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459974590627.jpg
48 KB, 648x574
>>680380594
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
>>680395089
>What I am seeing is you trying to erase the fact that men have issues too
Where in my comment did I say that? I think you're operating under the illusion that I was someone else in the thread; I'm not.
> They will insist that feminism is for men and is working on men's issues
Well, it wouldn't be called feminism then would it? It's perfectly fine to have men's rights groups working on improving conditions for men and feminists helping women.
The problem of course arises when these groups begin to think that they're each other's enemies.
>>
>>680386670

>>680392834
>>
>>680395646
Your wife probably has no respect for you. She knows she can walk all over you with no repercussions. And the fact that she is fucking all these men and want children disgusts me.
>>
>>680394025
Yes, well that's a pretty shit way of acquiring allies if you need people to accept your minority or help. There's really only one way that will end up going and that's forcing white, straight males into very conservative politics. If they really do make up all of the power like you people seem to think, that's avery bad place to let yourselves get into
>>
>>680395646
new copypasta
>>
>>680396207
It takes a real man to allow your wife to be fucked by superior black penis
>>
>>680395858
>It's perfectly fine to have men's rights groups working on improving conditions for men
I'm guessing that you do not live in the US, Canada, or the UK.
>>
>>680396536
>Implying a real man needs to be submissive
All I hope is that she stops when you have kids that might not even be yours.
>>
>>680396305
Jesus fucking Christ. Who gives a motherfucking rat's ass what nigger they put on the 20? Christ y'all are a bunch of sadsack crybabies. Looks to me like the SJW's have already managed to get your knickers in a knot, manlet. Maybe all you morons pissing and moaning about SJWs are the problem. IF you'd all just man up and shut the fuck up, we all would look hella lot less like a bunch of pants-pissing babies.
>>
>>680396289
>There's really only one way that will end up going and that's forcing white, straight males into very conservative politics.
I've been wondering if other people see this as well. I was thinking of the migrant problem in Germany, and what the longer term response will be. To me, the obvious outcome is a significant increase in nationalism, vigilante attacks, and outright race-based oppression. Liberal fascism leads to conservative fascism.
>>
>>680384275
You do realize you could walk into that room and claim to be whatever you wanted and they'd have to accept it, right?

That "safe" space by nature is not safe, because it's all-inclusive.

Because they can't assume you're a CIS male.
>>
>>680382570
>i wont discriminate
>except for
jesus
>>
>>680396816
That's in an ideal world. There is WORK that has to be done in order to get there. While it's true that men's rights is, sadly, ridiculed in a lot of places,getting it to be accepted is where we come in.
As an aside, I'm now convinced you guys are just selecting images at random from your "anti sjw" folder
>>
>>680396289
I wasn't saying it's logical, just how I understand it.
>>
>>680397345
That, to me, is just another layer of stupid.

>>680397477
>I'm now convinced you guys are just selecting images at random from your "anti sjw" folder
I thought that was the point of the thread? Stupid SJW shit?
>>
>>680397770
You're right, my bad. I got too caught up in the argument and thought you were trying to use it to rebuff me.
>>
>>680382658
>current year
>>
>>680397960
He was and he did. now fucking shush.
>>
>>680398135
NO U
>>
>>680398135
>he was
>he did
are we in the same thread?
>>
>>
>>680396918
No man, if she gets pregnant from that she'll just have to drink lots of vinegar or someting.
>>
>>680398486
You're not. But he is and I am. Why don't you try reading? Then this thread wouldn't be littered with your inane bullshit.
>>
>>680386268
>objectivity isn't even real

100000% mad
>>
>MEN AND WOMEN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME
>>
File: 1445674773754.gif (954 KB, 285x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445674773754.gif
954 KB, 285x235
>>680386268
>science isn't objective.
I'm sorry, I can't read any more of this.
>>
>>680380594
>Mr Rogers
>SJW

Nigga WTF are you even doing with your life?
>>
>>680388412
There's a fantastic quote somewhere that goes roughly like this: "For someone who has lived in privilege too long even the slightest concession is perceived as persecution".

You never see women lobbying for workplace diversity in the labor fields.
>>
>>
>>680389735
damn. this should be posted everywhere that sjw's like to roam

like fast food restaraunts
>>
File: hey foxy lady.png (47 KB, 514x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hey foxy lady.png
47 KB, 514x479
>>
>>680384072
Male or female buddy, you cant be a special little snowflake just because of how you feel.
>>
>>680401000
Nice trips
>>
>>680401000
>your humanity isn't at stake
yeah because i can make it back to my bloodstain. Git gud.
>>
>>680397345
That was my first thought when I seen that, but then they would prove themselves to not be all inclusive because they'd kick you out.
>>
>>680401000
I feel like these particular comments are just thinly veiled attempts at bragging about how hot they are. Also, I would be so happy if women, even ugly ones, would tell me how good looking I was.
>>
>>680398842
objectivity is fake, but emotions are as real as real can be
>>
>>680398578
>national review
dont get me wrong, its bad, but that source immediately puts everything into question and under the microscope.
>>
>>680386510
Fuck dude..
>>
>>680382658
You're not allowed to be on the internet without your wrangler, Tard.
>>
>>680402182
re·al1
ˈrē(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: real; comparative adjective: realer; superlative adjective: realest

1.
actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.

2.
(of a substance or thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine.
"the earring was presumably real gold"
>>
>>680389735
As much as all of this true and valid, seems kind of femine for a man to care so much about 'muh rights'. Who gives a fuck if you're not on fair and equal footing? The only validity in living with this perspective is if men are actively being oppressed in a way that requires societies support to do something about it, which as far as I can tell, they're not.
>>
The other day my "friend" blocked me cause of stupid shit.
She was one of those radical trans feminists.

I shit you not in every argument she was in if she was losing she'd say shit like:
>'Are you saying just cuz im a trans woman i dont know what im talking about?'
Or some shit.
She blocks people without warning and acts like she won after. Like she did me kek.
Shes one of those people who like to self diagnose herself with autism. It was pretty cringey
>>
>>680403331
>seems kind of feminine for a man to care
It's almost like the entire thing went right over your head.
>>
File: 1451340522737.jpg (305 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451340522737.jpg
305 KB, 834x1016
>>
File: 1451532263809.png (102 KB, 704x1244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451532263809.png
102 KB, 704x1244
>>
File: 1452156648358.jpg (182 KB, 650x1034) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452156648358.jpg
182 KB, 650x1034
>>
File: 1452456255246.png (307 KB, 666x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452456255246.png
307 KB, 666x528
>>
File: 1459189019598.png (175 KB, 845x589) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459189019598.png
175 KB, 845x589
>>
File: f54050_5741165.jpg (271 KB, 1024x760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f54050_5741165.jpg
271 KB, 1024x760
>>
File: Safe Space.jpg (228 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Safe Space.jpg
228 KB, 1200x794
>>
File: 1452158447293.jpg (510 KB, 1534x1493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452158447293.jpg
510 KB, 1534x1493
>>
>>
File: female privilege.png (162 KB, 749x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
female privilege.png
162 KB, 749x713
>>
File: lies.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lies.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>
File: Femmimistm.jpg (59 KB, 526x789) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Femmimistm.jpg
59 KB, 526x789
>>
File: Labor is hard.jpg (62 KB, 1311x289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Labor is hard.jpg
62 KB, 1311x289
>>
>>
File: Our fault.jpg (121 KB, 492x816) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Our fault.jpg
121 KB, 492x816
>>
File: SJW.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SJW.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
>>
File: step daughter.png (103 KB, 630x885) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
step daughter.png
103 KB, 630x885
>>
File: Public defender.jpg (2 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Public defender.jpg
2 MB, 722x8458
>>
File: Talk shit get hit.jpg (1 MB, 1025x5119) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Talk shit get hit.jpg
1 MB, 1025x5119
>>
File: vasectomy.jpg (398 KB, 780x1739) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vasectomy.jpg
398 KB, 780x1739
>>
File: Women.jpg (544 KB, 1269x1226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Women.jpg
544 KB, 1269x1226
>>
File: rape.jpg (119 KB, 497x746) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rape.jpg
119 KB, 497x746
>>
File: 1448226616247.jpg (62 KB, 600x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448226616247.jpg
62 KB, 600x590
>>
>>680403331
>seems kind of femine for a man to care so much about 'muh rights'.
That's just dumb. Society's contempt for men is causing a lot of people a lot of harm.

My biggest concern, though, is for the boys. Everyone talks about how messages in media, especially beauty standards, harm girls. Try to imagine what boys take away from this lovely little commercial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6yBidFh49I
>>
File: 1442338355701.jpg (65 KB, 599x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442338355701.jpg
65 KB, 599x595
>>
File: Consent card.jpg (48 KB, 540x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Consent card.jpg
48 KB, 540x720
>>
>>680405050
I was the president of my college's "society of women engineers" club, but I'm a guy. there weren't any women in the club and we stole the funding for the club to pay for a project for an engineering design class several of us were in.

cool story, I know.
>>
File: college today.jpg (84 KB, 780x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
college today.jpg
84 KB, 780x392
>>
File: 1445929281052.jpg (426 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445929281052.jpg
426 KB, 1275x1650
>>
File: cisgirl.png (764 KB, 735x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cisgirl.png
764 KB, 735x850
Even in darkness there is light
>>
File: FalseRape.jpg (170 KB, 570x703) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FalseRape.jpg
170 KB, 570x703
>>
>>680403573
it did. he's clueless. I mean, the exact same thing could be said of pretty much every single minority in the western world since no one is actively being oppressed in a way that requires society's support.
>>
File: Cracked.jpg (606 KB, 1280x1542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cracked.jpg
606 KB, 1280x1542
>>
>>680405628
>>680405660
trolls trolling other trolls. beautiful.
>>
File: feminism.png (28 KB, 1322x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.png
28 KB, 1322x219
>>
File: gender roles.jpg (39 KB, 1280x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gender roles.jpg
39 KB, 1280x188
>>
>>680405735
keeping condoms in your wallet can degrade them and ultimately result in their failure.
>>
File: 1459739522986.gif (1 MB, 248x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459739522986.gif
1 MB, 248x200
Im a man and reading this makes me feel like they want me to kill myself and yet dont because then they would have no one to blame theyre problems on
>>
File: racism1.jpg (642 KB, 650x2888) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racism1.jpg
642 KB, 650x2888
>>
>>680405806
>reverse discrimination
Discrimination is discrimination, there is no such thing as "reverse discrimination"
>>
File: Decline of Men.png (1 MB, 652x6266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Decline of Men.png
1 MB, 652x6266
>>680406171
Read this
>>
>>680406141
im never gonna get the chance to use one anyway
>>
File: SAT.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SAT.jpg
339 KB, 1536x2048
>>
>>680380594
My brother sucked my dick and vice versa
>>
>>680404852
unfair advantage? what the fuck? I want my kid to have EVERY FUCKING ADVANTAGE I could possibly give them. Why the fuck am I supposed to care if someone else doesn't get the same things my kid does? I want my kid to succeed and in a zerosum world, that's going to result in a few less fortunate people getting less.
>>
>>
>>680406006
What I mean is that he literally did the exact thing people are being accused of in the text, categorizing men by popularized ideas of masculinity. His/her logic is equatable to "it's only an infection, let me know when I'm about to lose a limb". Him/Her literally used every example in the text to summarily dismiss the woes of men because they are so brainwashed by the normalization of socially enforced inequality.
>>
>>680382378
Alright /b/, I think I know who we're raiding tonight.
>>
File: New Left.jpg (36 KB, 418x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
New Left.jpg
36 KB, 418x355
>>680406412
Progressives want equal outcomes, not equal opportunities

Having any advantage means you have privilege
>>
>>680406590
"progressives" do.

real progressivism is utilizing the advancements of technology and the sciences to meet the needs of a constantly changing public. not that current progressive americans give a shit about that...
>>
>>680382905
They exist - mental institutions where medical professionals address this ridiculous mental illness.
>>
>>
>>680383852
Occupy wall street was a case study in using ineffective methods for a vague unfocused cause.

Most of those kids had no idea what they were doing or why. So I think their cause and methods were terrible, in that example.
>>
>>680407176
Ok, thats absurd even by tumblr sjw standards.
>>
>>
>>680383951
Not at all the issue. The issue is that you're grouping all normal people with rapists and misogynists and homophobes, which is relatively tiny group.
>>
>>680384072
Of course mentally ill people exist.
>>
File: welfare.png (543 KB, 650x927) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
welfare.png
543 KB, 650x927
>>680407463
UK people are honestly more disgusting than Americans
>>
File: vJllgiS.jpg (104 KB, 610x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vJllgiS.jpg
104 KB, 610x407
>>
>>680390199

Why did I get more angry at the fact that they attributed that phrase to the starks and not Essos
>>
>>680407250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQlYC8Yjirc
>>
>>680389740
Don't ever put your dick in crazy, anon.
>>
>>680407630
The system is going to collapse under the weight of her and others like her.

Seriously, how do you convince people to let their tax money go to that?
>>
>>680408174
>Seriously, how do you convince people to let their tax money go to that?
people feel bad and want to help without having to actually do anything.
>>
>>680386510
This cuck should send himself to jail for rape as a representative of men. That's basically what he's saying.
>>
>>680385152

> Australian poster

Fuck I love Aussies.
>>
>>680381710
Lol, good contribution to the thread there.
>>
>>680407630
She's a dipshit, but in truth it is actually far more expensive to eat healthily.
>>
File: femrage.jpg (177 KB, 913x954) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femrage.jpg
177 KB, 913x954
Lets all calm down and read the wisdom of The Wise Tit
>>
>>680409598
>pepperoni
>>
>>680409538
>but in truth it is actually far more expensive to eat healthily.
No it's not
>>
File: yahoo vs women.png (117 KB, 1642x938) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yahoo vs women.png
117 KB, 1642x938
>>
File: anti fem.jpg (1 MB, 2260x2748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anti fem.jpg
1 MB, 2260x2748
>>680409598
>>
File: 1454744074763.png (44 KB, 1062x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454744074763.png
44 KB, 1062x235
>>
>>680409538
only the upfront costs are more.
>>
>>680388415
By your own explanation it's earned, not privilege.
>>
>>680409872
Yes it actually is and you're a fucking retard for thinking differently.

It's possible on most kinds of social handouts, but it's not easy, especially if you don't have the right kind of stores around.

>>680410221
Not by a long shot. Much of what people pretend to be healthy (various poordiets that are basically nothing but beans) aren't healthy, but they are cheap and they'll keep you going. A real healthy diet requires short shelf life foods that there's no real getting away from.
>>
>>
File: Leak.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leak.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
< 45 > I bet /b/ is going to enjoy this new leak. She cheated on me and thus I will be dumping all her vids https://wgg.co/Qj6zE Few minutes and it will be removed :)
>>
I thought /b/ was a safe haven from SJWs. I thought wrong
>>
First serious thoughts of suicide after going through this thread, thanks guys
>>
>>680410897
pretty soon it will be isis.

trump 2016.
>>
>>680407630
As someone who grew up poor, if she can afford to
-slather her face in makeup
-get massive amounts of brand name shit
-order takeaway
She can afford to change her diet. Fuck man, my family could do it on 20k a year
>>
>>
>>680393612

> I can't find those articles anywhere hmmmmmm suspicious much?

> You have to search the archives because they changed the articles when the stupidity was pointed out

> OR MAYBE DEY DIDN'T EXIST

> Here they are

> Oh, well oppression exists

Way to change the subject to avoid admitting error, typical feminist tactic.
>>
>>680397345
I'm a transgendered lesbian with body dysmorphia. i.e., a cis-male, just use their terms and you stump them.
>>
>>680411248
They're on >>>/gif/ already, friend.
>>
>>680404893
Dude. Whoa. This is actually really fucked up. Probably some dogshit an anon made up on the internet, but these are not the ramblings of a feminist fanatic. Thats some genuinely fucked up shit.
>>
>>
>>680405309
All right. Thats pretty funny
>>
File: implying.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
implying.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>680382570
> that their fairy tales matter in the real world
>>
>>680409920
>I don't need feminism because i carry a glock .40

Oh shit that escalated fast!
>>
File: not all muslims.jpg (70 KB, 720x507) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not all muslims.jpg
70 KB, 720x507
>>680405309
>>680412732
>>
>>
>>680398932
Reminds me of my old manager. She was awesome.
>>
File: moderate.jpg (58 KB, 960x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moderate.jpg
58 KB, 960x474
>>680412977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>680406171
Yes, it definitely makes you feel this way. I've never come closer to being full-on misogynist until I've had the displeasure of discussing doublestandards and female privilege with women who insist men and women are equal except women are more equal. Only way out is to ignore it and hope for the best, or just give up on relationships altogether. Honestly, it sounds like a lot of fun to not be tied down, answer to anyone and live life to the fullest.
>>
File: 1459956135403.png (288 KB, 546x846) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459956135403.png
288 KB, 546x846
>>
>>680401000
I want to be friends with whoever said that at the bottom.
>>
there's this friend i had from school and he used to be cool but now he's such a SJW i can't stand talking to him
>>
>>680414022
cool story
>>
>>680413820
>>
>>680406016
cracked is more sjw now but it isn't that bad. pretty sure the now image is cropped to remove the thing showing that they're only looking in a specific category
>>
>>680381490
Sverge affirmative
>>
>>680411370
This
>>
>>680414811
And they basically told everyone what they're doing: http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-things-you-learn-getting-paid-to-troll-people-online/
>>
>>680397777
>>
>>680410436

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>680406016
>The 5 Most Insane Improvised Weapons (That Were Animals)

Imagine if things were still like this? That is the world I one day want to live in.
>>
>>680381874
Muh oppression
>>
>>680386268
Do they not know that the fucking muslims were pioneers of early science?
>>
>>680382658
>Cuckold Sanders supporter detected
>feel the bern of another man's semen in your woman
>>
>>680405371
Read the whole thing. Truly amazing.
>>
>>680407176
I dont even know what that means. Is that a euphemism? And what the hells a cisphet?
>>
>>680406460

I like this.

Too many games try to have settings where everyone is equal (female characters in medieval RPGs can be just as good as male ones! etc).

If you're playing as a black criminal in the south in the late 1960s than shit should be different for your character than if you are playing as a white redneck "good ol' boy" in the same era.
Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 102


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.