Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How do you please a woman? So much so that she doesn't think

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 28
File: 1445157664460.jpg (36 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
1445157664460.jpg
36 KB, 639x495
How do you please a woman? So much so that she doesn't think of cheating on you. That's the only thing I'm worried about, I want to be good enough that she's never tempted by somebody else. I am faithful 100% and would like to expect it from somebody else I'm with, but is that realistic?
>>
>>680371192
Dont be so up her ass like a beta bitch

Clingy fags are pathetic
>>
>>680372216
That doesn't work though, even cool guys get cheated on. Are you just supposed to go through your relationship knowing that she can and will do it if the mood strikes her?
>>
>>680372405
Welcome to women
>>
File: 1457552781926.jpg (11 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1457552781926.jpg
11 KB, 250x214
>>680372405
yes.

it's better to be the other guy than get your heart broke, bro.
>>
dont date a fucking hoe bag and u better learn how to make her cum hard
>>
It will never happen. Every woman, no matter what her current relationship is like, will always be looking for something a little bit better. And if she finds it, she'll jump at the opportunity. There is nothing you can do to prevent it.
>>
>>680373084
Yeah, putting this into basic English this is correct, Don't date a slut and she won't cheat, making her cum hard is also a big plus.
>>
>>680372405
>even cool guys get cheated on
Yep, they chose the wrong bitch. Shit happens bro...also
>>680372589
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d079McwlBRE
....Thoughts?
>>
>making women do anything
they don't work like that, man. That is how guys work, they weigh consequences and think ahead and either decide to do it or to not do it. Chicks live "romantically", in the moment, from moment to moment. They don't have the ability to think about consequences like that, "will this ruin my relationship/marriage?" because there's no negative for her. She feels like she deserves this, and she feels she deserves half your money for making her so miserable she cheats.
>>
>>680371192
lots of foreplay
>>
>>680374150
It's so unfair that ladies can fuck anybody they want, but I have to pay a prostitute and still use a condom.
>>
The main reason for a relationship or marriage failing from cheating is someone feels they haven't explored or experimented enough. About 70% of the time that's the women. They haven't been with enough partners to really know what they like or don't like. So an "experienced" girl isn't a bad thing necessarily. The main thing is to make her feel needed and amazing orgasms sure as hell don't hurt with making a woman happy with her relationship, just don't smother her. Moral of the story: Find a woman that knows what she likes and if she's with you at that point, you're probably what she likes and you'll be fine
>>
Dread game her, ignore the girl for a couple of days, works like a charm, dont make it look like your cheating on her otherwise it could backfire. I do it to my relationship and the next time I see her she shows more affection.

If she does cheat on you ditch the bitch she knows she'll get away with it again if you take her back
>>
>How do you please a woman? So much so that she doesn't think of cheating on you.

Buy her lots of carbs and some sweatpants, and rarely ask for sex.
>>
>don't worry about it
>it's going to happen
>this isn't a reflection on you
>she will also be unfaithful to the guy she's with after you
>it is entirely her choice and her body to do this with
>you could be a millionaire with a 9 inch dick and love her to bits and she will still be tempted
>>
>>680374958
I can confirm this works. Also you should alternate between mean and nice behavior. She won't think you're a doormat and women love being insulted. Being nice will make a Stockholm situation that makes her think you care.
>>
File: image.gif (402 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
402 KB, 250x189
A lot of good replies in this thread
>>
>>680371192
if a woman ever has the attitude of "is he the best i can get", ditch her, she aint worth it
>>
>>680374639
that feel when so autist prostitutes won`t even respond to inquiry.
>>
>>680371192

Be a millionaire with no job and no interests except for her. That's the only sure fire way.

I thought my marriage was great. We got along great, the sex was great, I have a great job and provided us everything she wanted.

I caught her sending messages to an ex. He lives about 1400 miles away so they never hooked up. But she was flirty and in to him and complaining that I don't give her enough attention. Problem is I'm always at work. 60+ hours a week she's feeling bored and neglected. That's all it takes.

There's no such thing as a faithful bitch. The very second you aren't paying attention to her she's going to look for that attention somewhere else. I know that if this guy were closer my wife would have fucked him. Maybe not planning on it but it would have happened.
>>
>>680376231
>Be a millionaire with no job and no interests except for her. That's the only sure fire way.
>no interests except for her
Then she finds you "boring" and finds someone "exciting".
If your gf is still in contact with her ex then she WILL cheat
>>
Having no relationship longer than 5-6 months is the key to not being cheated on.
>>
>>680376630

I guess you didn't understand that the first part of my post was sarcastic. I wasn't actually suggesting you try this.

That's why I said there's no such thing as a faithful bitch. Every single one is just a cheating whore waiting to happen.
>>
The best way is to have a harem. Way I see it, women are gonna cheat no matter what so you might as well have two on the side.
>>
In this day and age polygamy is more of a ideal a fantasy which only exists in a perfect world. Sorrybro since oir predecessors we are subject to be unfaithful and greedy #
>>
Quit being so fucking scary when we break up with you and we wont have to cheat. Don't even act like you wouldn't dump us for a better girl either thats such bullshit
>>
>>680371192
oh wow, hello me.
good fucking luck.

i think that eventually you'll find that the only way to "achieve" this is by not caring. if she actually cheats, dump her. otherwise just hope she won't, but DO NOT assume she will.

if she does she's a bitch, it's not your fault.
>>
File: roastie.jpg (45 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
45 KB, 500x466
>>680378608
>>
>>680378608
I'd dump you if I was unhappy, cunt. Stupid vapid whore, how am I going to be "unfaithful" and "cheat on you" when we're not even together?
You dumb sacks of shit like to wait until we find out you're fucking some other guy and then break up because you want it as good as long as you can get it. Don't pretend I'm on the same level as you twats
>>
>>680378608
>have to cheat
>have to cheat
I guess it's true, not even women think women have free will.
>>
>>680378608
women only think with their ovaries. they have no brain
>>
File: tricky banterman.png (150 KB, 1224x714) Image search: [Google]
tricky banterman.png
150 KB, 1224x714
>>680378608
>>
File: Yoda-Meditating.jpg (178 KB, 1400x800) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-Meditating.jpg
178 KB, 1400x800
Choose a loyal women (good luck finding her). Don't entertain the male-made myth that if you're good in bed she won't cheat. *cough* Bullshit! It all depends on her character and you could be the most awesome person alive if she want to do it she will.
>>
>>680373681
This.
>>
How do you make a girl cum when she doesn't even know what an orgasm feels like?
>>
xanax will cure any relationship problem garrenteed.
>>
Be better than other men.

Don't tell her what to do.

Go to work.

Pretty much it.
>>
>>680371192

>gf
>says shes loyal to me and no one else
>constantly thinking of cheating on her
>think i will probably regret it

idk, i think i can do better than her tbh fam
>>
>>680372854
speaking as "the other guy" I have to disagree. I wish I could still believe in love and faithfulness, but I've seen too much shit. Every women has a "price", so to speak. A situation that will nudge her enough towards her cheating instincts that she won't be able to hold back. Guys like me know this. We know what a night out, alcohol, dancing and giving off a "tonight never happened" vibe will do to a woman's inner-slut. Also, there is no remedy for this; a woman will never be able to be 100% faithful. A woman who hasn't cheated on you yet is just a woman that hasn't found the right excuse yet.
>>
>>680371192
This OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNW0NxfA2A
>>
It really doesn't matter, after about 7 serious relationships I've given up altogether with women. I've tried different approaches on my own part, I've tried different women with different personality types.

Women are trained from a young age that they are supposed to be taken care of like children because of some fucked idea of "masculinity" and therefore are never given the ability to reason, forget about thinking longterm.

Every. Single. One. will jump ship the moment they feel "bored" or "unfulfilled" in literally ANY facet of a relationship, even if it's just the passing of hormones.

Sorry to say it, but women are flighty pets at best.
>>
>>680380530
why does this happen? i love my girlfriend but i get horny very fast, never cheated on her but had my opportunities
>>
>>680380530
Go to bed Paul
>>
>>680380708
how old are you?
>>
>>680380666
same with men
>>
>>680371192
You can never please a women so much that they won't cheat on you. There is nothing you can do to avoid the possibility of being cheated on. There are many ways to predict whether or not the interest lingers, but in the end it's your gut you have to rely on. The most important person to love, is yourself, because you will never cheat yourself.
>>
>>680374733
Even if she know what she want - no gurantee.
My ex girl fucked 25 guys befor we get together. She was happy with her life, but didnt want to do anything. Only normal stuff. Really normal. Really boring. She said "no, i tried that already, dont want to do this anymore".
Thats why we didnt had much sex on the end, and then she cheated on me.
>>
>>680371192
>is that realistic?
No. Cheat whenever the opportunity prevents itself. She is/will too.
>>
she wouldn't think of cheating if she knew there would be consequences
>>
>>680371192
Eat pussy like you're homer Simpson at a buffet
>>
>>680379154
Smartest anon so far. Do this, it's the only thing you can do. You can't control people, you can just trust them untill you're proved wrong and hope it never happens.
>>
>>680371192
You guys really want the solution?
Just don't fucking get with a white girl.
It's REALLY that simple.
>>
>>680380332
it's simple. find a new one worth your time. It's not your job to fix someone's sexual dysfunction. Her pleasure is her responsibility, as your pleasure is yours. If you're not enjoying sex you have to make it enjoyable and instruct her on what would better turn you on. If she's laying like a dumb corpse and does nothing, she has no right to complain, as a useless. mindless hole.
>>
>>680380666
>satan trips
not sure if truth or satan spreading lies
>>
>>680379154
this
love her but don't fall for her
>>
File: Check em.jpg (12 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Check em.jpg
12 KB, 248x248
>>680380666
Satanic trips checked
>>
File: leo.jpg (206 KB, 900x879) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
206 KB, 900x879
>>680380946
god damn anon, that sucks
>>
>>680373681
fucking this
>>
>>680371192
You're internalizing your experience of getting cheated on, thinking it's a problem with you and not with the particular woman and the relationship you created with her.

That said, if you can't take the idea that ultimately, yeah, she might cheat at any time, and you don't actually have complete control, then your problem is you're a coward and that's what they're picking up on.

Use your critical thinking skills. If you were her, what would make you not cheat? Probably one of two things:

1. You're happy in your relationship with him, and you have a strong bond of trust. You would not lie to him, and you expect the same from him.

2. You don't have any pathological obsessions with dysfunctional sexual experiences or particular attributes that you can't find in a long term mate. You don't feel "trapped" in the relationship, and you feel like you're getting what you want out of it sexually

In conclusion, you need to 1. build a strong form of trust and respect between you and your partner, and also 2. she cannot have any unseen demons that you don't know about.

In general, most people fail at #1, and even if they succeed somewhat, they may not succeed enough to prevent #2.

In practice, you can't mitigate #2. Don't give your heart away to a woman you wouldn't trust in a room alone with your laptop unlocked

Young men are excessively focused on finding physically beautiful partners, and this causes them to shoot themselves in the foot by not compromising on beauty to find someone who has an ounce of integrity and isn't a lost, low self esteem slut
>>
>>680373681
always looking for better...
>>
Cheating is more about a lack of attention being paid to her than the actual sex.
>>
>>680371192
The people who get cheated on are the ones who A: pick a partner who has weak willpower and a lack of commitment, and B: are clingy/overbearing with said partner. It doesn't matter how well you lay pipe or how perfectly you treat your woman. It's all about who you pick, and how you balance an attractive level of mystery against a comforting level of reality
>>
>>680381535
This is not the whole truth but it provides some perspective that men don't often like to hear.

It makes you feel blameless when your story is that she cheated because she's an airheaded slut that can't appreciate what she has. But that's a way of turning around the narrative to portray a situation where she's legitimately just unhappy being with you into something that is her fault, and more importantly, is caused by some underlying moral failing of hers. "I don't have to change. She was just a whore!" is the easy way and makes you feel good.

In reality, women cheat when the quality of the relationship is going downhill, and it's often quite easy to tell when you are at risk of being cheated on by just asking yourself if your time together feels like an unpleasant chore for both parties rather than something that brings them extra joy in life
>>
>>680381496
ayee
>>
>>680381296
Problem is - every new girlfriend act like a whore at the beginning. We fucked like rabbits, did nearly every filthy stuff i could imagine. But after 6-12 months, women "win the fight" and showing their real charakter.
No more blow jobs, no more bondage, no more anal, no more 69, no more...
Just the useless kind of stuff. Missionary, one time a week, maybe more.
But no more slutty stuff. Every single time.
>>
>>680382058
Furthermore, if you fail to recognize this, the conclusion that all women are whores follows fairly quickly, because nearly all women have been unhappy in a relationship and subsequently have at least had thoughts about their other options
>>
File: 91.gif (666 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
91.gif
666 KB, 320x192
>>680382246
That sucks even more
>>
File: 1382311872014.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1382311872014.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>680371192
>So much so that she doesn't think of cheating on you.

Honestly, you don't. She's either going to be the sort of person who remains faithful, or not. Same is true for you too. You could literally give another person a perfect life, and it still won't deter them if they want to fuck around on you.

I'd say this is why you should take the time to get to know someone before getting too involved with them. It's just that doesn't always work either. I know from personal experience. The one woman I've ever truly loved was someone I would have trusted with my life. She still ended up betraying me completely, twice. I thought I knew her as well as a person can know another, and I thought she had morals and a strong character. She didn't, but I forgave her, because I really loved her, and wanted to believe her when she told me how she was deeply sorry, wanted to make things right, and spend her life with me. I wanted that too, and then she turned around, and fucked me even harder. She didn't even bother to tell me she was sorry, "fuck you," nothing. She left, and I never heard from her ever again. That was nine years ago, and it still eats me alive to this day. It's why I haven't gotten seriously involved with anyone else, and will probably die alone.

No sorry, but you just can't have any absolute assurances about this shit. The best that you can do is just accept that the people you love and trust the most, can and will tear you to shreds. The trick is to accept it without taking it out on them for something they might do, because they also might not. I don't think I can do this, and that is part of the reason why I don't put myself in the position to. I know what it's like to be hurt like this, and I don't want to ever hurt someone who's only crime is getting close enough to me for me to do it, all because of what an evil fucking whore did to me nearly a decade ago. The last thing I ever want to be is anything like her.
>>
Commitment is a sham.

It's better just to be honest with what you want from life than to fit into some mold. I've been with the same girl for 3 years, but I hold no illusions that it'll last forever. Seen it happen to too many guys.

Just be guarded.
>>
>>680382246
That's because you're too much of a pussy to tell her what to do. A real man gets bjs on demand because the bitch knows she has lots of competitors wanting to suck that dick as well.
>>
>>680382624
Yes. And they wonder why you get bored with her, find the mistake.
>>
>>680371192
> So much so that she doesn't think of cheating on you.
It's impossible to know what is on their hearts all the time, you can only guess based on words and actions. Is she submissive to you? Does she only try to please you? Does she dress like a whore for others?

>I want to be good enough that she's never tempted by somebody else.
This is something out of your control, you can only find women that are good natured and would never even think of doing this and a lot of that has to do with her upbringing, religion, and views on life. If you date an idiot, expect to get burned. If you date someone who is impulsive, expect to get burned.

> I am faithful 100% and would like to expect it from somebody else I'm with, but is that realistic?
Not entirely, you could always run into those rare demons that take woman form and act perfectly normal until you're in a relationship, but you have to vet them before you consider them for a relationship, don't be blinded by her beauty, treat her as you would an ugly woman, if she makes jokes about infidelity, dump her. If she is shameless, dump her. If she has any of the following dump her (piercings, dyed hair, tattoos)
>>
fucking normalscum
>>
>>680371192
hit the g-spot man, then it wont be only her that wants to fuck u. ALL her friends will, its kind of a nightmare but it makes her stay, and more willing to do the shit u wanna do.
>>
File: raw.gif (1 MB, 498x231) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1 MB, 498x231
>>680383177
>FOUND THE VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!
>>
People aren't faithful. They can be physically, but not mentally. It's not natural. The most you can expect is to find someone you're happy with, and comes from a rigidly traditional, shame-loving background. That's the kind of brainwashing it takes just to prevent actual cheating.

Life is suffering, gents. But really, it's just that we were just as susceptible to adopting that disney sense if integrity, that we think it's wrong when someone wants multiple partners. It feeds on our selfishness. Learn to accept open relationships and date someone that wants the same. Unless you have a small dick, then you're fucked.
>>
>>680383177
Yeah, of course. Did exactly like i did at the beginning.
But later she's just to tired or want to do it next time. But next time never happen.
She told me, she never liked this kind of stuff, but did anything at the beginning just to get me attracted to her
>>
>>680378608
If you were really scared of the break up you wouldn't cheat. That is illogical.

>Don't even act like you wouldn't dump us for a better girl either thats such bullshit
Way to generalize all men to justify your whorish behavior. What? You don't like monsters so you become one? Women like you are the reason men kill themselves sometimes, they put their heart into a treacherous woman like you only to have their love killed by a woman's imaginings.

Quit justifying your awfulness with a fantasy that the man will cheat on you
>>
>>680375007
Happened to me, got a girl who had a boyfriend and guess what happened one year later? She left me for her coworker.

A slut will always be a slut. You should just look at how easily you got her, if it was easy, you're doomed. I tried my best and was afraid of it myself, it just happened.
>>
>>680383499
hahahaha. true!!!!
>>
>>680380946
Sounds like she was just bored of you but too selfish to end it, so she cut the sex and ended up cheating instead. Most of the time when women cheat its just their way out of a relationship, they are fully aware of the consequences, to them it isnt a consequence, its the goal.
>>
>>680380332
Change girl
>>
>>680372405
cool guy here. got cheated on 3 times in a row. you reap what you sow. it gets hard to get and hold women for a longer time when you arent used to it
>>
>>680380782
20 years old
>>
>>680384220
No i cut the sex on the end for myself, because i told her that something has to change. The sex was just too boring that i didnt want to fuck her anymore.
>>
File: check how hard i pee.jpg (59 KB, 667x645) Image search: [Google]
check how hard i pee.jpg
59 KB, 667x645
>>680381071
underrated post
>>
>>680376046
But what if she is secretly thinking this way
>>
>>680371192
Theyre gonna cheat no matter what and its gonna end.Two things to get used to.
Be a dog.Dog her all the time because she is gonna dog u.
Facts.Fuck with that law at your own peril.
>>
>>680383653
It seems to me you're willing to stay in a relationship even after she stops fucking you just how you like it. It's up to you to make her understand that as soon as you're not being satisfied, you're out. My line is "if you wanna be the only one who gets to fuck me you have to do it often".
>>
Trick question OP,

You don't.

Hoes especially young women will get bored. How fast depends on the girl. My girl took a year and a half before she became a stupid whore and got Tinder on her phone right under my nose, citing she was bored, and we're not gonna be together for ever since we decided up front that we're not gonna get married, but we love each other deeply yadda yadda yadda.

All women are sluts. It's biological.
>>
>>680385177
Word /b/rother.
>>
I might be delusional but I think I can tell if a woman is the cheating type fairly quickly.
Like if she lies to her husband while we're in bed
>>
No but seriously, you can tell for the most part
>>
you just got to find the clitoris
>>
>>680385545
You're the outside man, then?
>>
>>680385177
I know. I tell her this real soon. But at the moment i just have no time to find another gf. And for this time a boring fuck is better then no fuck.
>>
File: 1459535862509.jpg (72 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1459535862509.jpg
72 KB, 500x581
It took me a long time to learn this and feel this way. About 15 years..... anyways... You have to comfertable by your self. Once you realize that women are companions for friendship and sex you'll calm down a bit. Ive had my kid, and now an ex wife that wants to "hang out" about 1-2 times a week. Shes more clingy and more well behaved than ever. I'm not jealous of her current boyfriend who has to do all the leg work for me and when I want a bj, I simply get one with a smile on her face.

I'm not suggesting you cuck... I'm explaining that you have some growing up to do emotionaly....

Honestly date the girl, just dont move in with her. If you do pack lightly because in 3-5 years its common for her to cheat or move on from you.

Learn, adapt, change and you'll be happy I promise.

good luck brother
>>
The whole thing is because most women suffer from low self-esteem, either by the same foster parent or the same social pressure, they have a high expectation of relationships, how they are supposed to be, is so high that ultimately defrauded of it, I spend my, my was suffering girlfriend of low self-esteem and emotional dependence, she went from one relationship to another, does not know left alone she felt always very anxious and even a new boyfriend look shortly be over, really is a problem to have low self-esteem the person is not sure what he wants, always doubt yourself and your relationship, it becomes something toxic.
>>
LISTEN
OKAY
JUST DON'T CUM BEFORE SHE DOES

AT LEAST GET ONE OUT OF HER

THATS ALL
>>
File: vagina_penetrated1b.jpg (12 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
vagina_penetrated1b.jpg
12 KB, 400x288
>>680371192
>step 1: have +5.5 inches dickie in girth
>????
>profit

>Penetration by a large penis causes heavy stimulation of the end of the vagina and of the vagina entrance.

If the guy also knows how to adjust his angle to make sure his penis doesn't bump the cervix directly, he can give the woman tremendous repetitive uterine orgasms. These are caused by the rhythmic stimulation of the penis glans against a region high in the back of the vagina, called the epicenter or E-zone. It is just above the cervix on the front wall of the vagina.

For most women only penises seven inches and longer can reach far enough to cause a uterine orgasm. Some women with shorter vaginas might be able to do it with a six to seven inch penis. The importance however is that the erection has to be hard, meaning that the penis has to point upwards higher than just parallel to the floor when standing up. The more it is erect, the more pressure it can create to the vagina wall, the more pleasure the woman will have.

Women report that even if they don't achieve a uterine orgasm they still enjoy the sensations caused by the rhythmic movement of the inner vagina and the uterus. For most women any penis longer than six inches can reach deep enough to create at least such sensations. However, it is also clear that the shorter the penis, the less stimulation the inner vagina and uterus will receive. Longer penises also cause more vaginal satisfaction in the first two inches of the vagina. This part is jam-packed with touch-sensitive nerves and a long penis causes more and longer friction during each stroke in and out.

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page18_penis-length.htm
>>
>>680386360
did she cheat on you?
>>
>>680373681
always this.
>>
>>680386517
No, its not.

Virgin logic
>>
File: vagina_tented.jpg (9 KB, 280x295) Image search: [Google]
vagina_tented.jpg
9 KB, 280x295
It is not difficult to understand why larger (longer and/or thicker) penises cause more vaginal satisfaction than smaller penises. Everyone agrees that a vagina doesn't have many touch sensitive nerves passed the first third (see Alfred Kinsey's research). But these vaginal walls are responsive to deep tissue pressure. Both longer and thicker penises create more pressure in these walls.

Why women prefer longer penises

deep stimulation of back of vagina

stimulation of uterus

more friction along vagina walls

allows any love position

penis won't slip out during heavy thrusting

Most women agree that they prefer thicker over longer penises because often they feel discomfort or even pain when being penetrated by a long penis. Usually the penis isn't actually too long however. It is rather the fact that the vagina was not ready to receive a lengthy penis. A vagina needs to go through a few different stages before being ready for full penetration.

When a vagina is in relaxed state (no arousal) the cervix rests at about three to four inches away from the vagina opening. The vagina walls are collapsed against each other, leaving hardly any space in between. During arousal the vagina walls start to secrete a lubricant causing wetness and then the first few inches of the vagina expand a little, creating some space. Many guys take this as a sign that the woman is ready to be fully penetrated. Doing this with an average to long penis will hit the cervix frontally, causing discomfort or pain.

Men often don't give the vagina the time to become "tented", meaning that the cervix retracts in the body and the inner two third of the vagina walls open apart. Only at this point is a woman ready to receive heavy thrusting, especially when the penis is long.

>Woman's reproductive organs in aroused state. Notice how the uterus has pulled upwards and frontwards (anterior), allowing the vagina to expand dramatically. This vagina is ready to receive a large penis.
>>
One regret I have is not fucking the girl who I made out with when I was dating another chick.

The damage is just the same, and you could have got your rocks off.

>>680381019
or a black ghetto girl for that matter

Asians, loyal
Latina, too loyal as they will make you bareback them and cum inside then you'll be a babby daddy
>>
>>680383177
Lol that's Stupid, how old are you ? 20 ? You can't change people and if girls very rarely keep this fire while men always want more throughout time, that's fucking boring but it's like that.

I had numerous long relationships, I know what I say
>>
This is how I am. Call me a fag I don't care.
I keep things traditional. I would take my girlfriend on a date, write her long corny paragraphs about how much I loved her, pay for her dinner, make her laugh and listen to her problems. I act like her sister, treat her like a bestfriend and give love to her like if it was the last time. Do research on how to pleasure her in sex. Make her happy. It's all about treating her right and keeping the friendship going even though you're dating
>>
File: 1454201937676.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454201937676.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>680386907
Yawn... this thread again?
>>
>>680371192
>>680372405
Cultivate a somewhat "Buddhist" outlook of detachment from things. It will make your life easier rather than agonizing over trying to "win" and "keep" women.

Everything ends. Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>680386708
When we were young and I was in love. I didnt see any cheating but in the back of my mind, my subconscience was raising red flags... She still denies cheating but I'm pretty sure she cheated at least 2 times, in hindsight.....

We seperated( she told me to leave ) after she had spent a few nights hanging out with the neighbors (new house etc...) 1 of the married men on that street quickly seperated as well. They got togethor and played hpuse for 3 years. He started beating her. Shes been trying to get back togethor with me for 5 years. Since the breakup etc......

I had my tubes tied lol
>>
>>680382246
It's so fucking true.

Then THEY'RE the bored ones with the relationship. Maaaaan fuck these dumb bitches.

>>680383177
It's really not that easy. Had three gf's and at first they're all about suckin n fuckin, they even admit, that after a while, it's not neccesary to do that stuff anymore, because they don't have to woo the guy, but if us dudes are not entertained sexually, we can perhaps learn to cheat, but it's hard to do so
>>
>>680373681
Guess I'm the better for the my woman. Pretty cool
>>
>>680387173
Hmmm are you implying that blacks have longer penises? Because they do not. Thta's just some porn agenda.
>>
Well if you get into a relationship with that criplling fear of betrayal, then it's already starting really really badly for you. It's going to influence your behavior and you're gonna become clingly and insecure as fuck.

Nigga, just don't take the relationship for granted and take everything day by day. Work on each other and be there for her, there, done.
>>
>>680387103
You know that guys like this nearly every time got friendzoned?
You HAVE to be a little bit like a selfish asshole. Just a little bit, like 10%.
A guy that did everything for her sounds romantic, but girls want you to say "no" at least sometimes. A guy like you want to be gets boring for her really really fast.
>>
>>680386360
This nigga gets it.

You can't love women like a woman. You have to love them like a man.
>>
>>680387369
God damn, she sounds like a wreck. Doesn't she expect you to see she's the same old woman. I mean, she is cheating on her current boyfriend.
>>
>>680381019
Are you saying we should mix races?
>>
File: 1434590936052.gif (756 KB, 246x375) Image search: [Google]
1434590936052.gif
756 KB, 246x375
Requesting the name and the pic of that part at the end of the vagina that when penetrated by a large cock causes insane pleasure

for the love of god i need the name and the wiki article.
>>
>>680386997
I'm 28. My point isn't "You can keep her pleasing you for 10+ years", It's that your goal should be "never tolerate a relationship where I'm not satisfied sexually". If that relationship lasts 2 years or 20 is up to her.
>>
>>680387640
100% true. Women are companions and sex buddies..... Biologicaly they are wanting to please men. A modern beta catering to a womans every command will get thrown out quickly
>>
>>680387369
Sounds just like my story. The new guy treated her like a bitch. Since then she tries to get me back, for years now. But nevermind.
I want to fuck her again so bad (she's a really hot slut), but no.
>>
>>680387386
>>680382246
It's happened to me before too. I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm willing to walk away from any woman who doesn't keep my balls drained.

My current seems to understand this, we'll see how long it lasts. When she can't fuck, she knows it's time to get on her knees.
>>
>>680387386
You don't have to cheat, but if you're not entertained sexually, she's gone, without a second thought. Be as honest as you can about this to her and you'll see sporadic blowjobs happen a lot more often.
>>
File: 1458420909071.jpg (115 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
1458420909071.jpg
115 KB, 920x690
>>680387784
Shes desperate and close to 30 now... so all the attention she was getting. That young girl full of cum image is fading. Shes not the brightest woman either, she thinks she still has a hold on me but she really doesnt. Shes desperate and out of options and the sex was always great. So she shows up. Blows and goes. Or I stay the night, she cooks, waits on my like a server at Dennys.

Its a win win situation. She feels needed as shes satisfying a man and Im smoking cigarettes while getting blow jobs..

I wish I felt this way 10 years ago
>>
>>680387173
Keep rationalizing, with invasive mass media women can't get enough, good luck working 9 - 5 just to get cucked and alimone'd
>>
>>680386360
Meh - I know you're right. Personally I have a girlfriend who genuinely loves me, but my head keeps telling me its not right, that she will either move on from me or cheat on me... As we have been together for two years im falling deeper and deeper in love with her, and im more scared to lose her day by day
>>
>>680388595
kek, that's cool as fuck, eh. How's the kid situation? Have to pay child support?
>>
>>680387851
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone

>The anterior fornix erogenous zone (also known as the AFE zone, AFE, A-spot, epicenter, deep spot or second G-spot) is reportedly a female erogenous zone that when stimulated can lead to rapid vaginal lubrication and arousal, sometimes without any other form of stimulation, with continued stimulation resulting in an intense orgasm.

Don't know about the picture you're talking about.
>>
>>680373681
intro *drum roll* hypergamy
>>
>>680374733
Quit making shit up.
>>
>>680371192
Be a good person. You're powerless over the rest.
>>
>>680388979
This.
>>
Treat her with respect and make her cum lots. Don't settle for one or two measly orgasms per sexual encounter.

Basically, be super awesome, kind and attentive then manhandle the fuck out of her in bed.
>>
File: 1458237585132.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458237585132.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>680388856
I make sure my daughter has food, clothes and fun shit to do. Spend time with her. Take her fishing etc... When the ex wants money I help her out if she needs it. But no monthly payments and shes cool with it. Again her plan is to get back togethor with me and leash my nuts. Little does she know IDGAF and Im happy with the situation.

The best part is shes digging her heels into my back like super hard when she can tell im about to cum. I blast inside.

vasectomys are great. she doesnt know haha
>>
>>680374978
Literally this
You don't even need to ask for sex, it just comes at a certain point
>>
>>680389351
>Virgin didn't read the whole thread
>>
>>680374172
You can only agree that she swallows the red pill and serves you and your cock, because she'll be needing you and is satisfied with that. Drastic. but that's our biology where your worth is what you have and her's is in how satisfied she is with herself.
>>
>>680389380
That's cool. I'm kinda in a similar situation. Bitch chose a married fella over me (had more money, was more establish I imagine) Dude ain't leaving his wife for her and I think she's realising that. Noow she's all sweet again whereas before she used to snub me.
>the married fella she's with is an elder of a church and she's a pastor's kid
>>
>>680371192
women are taught they are weak if they're faithful, and that their "strength" is directly tied to their promiscuity.

30 years old, and had your attitude until i hit 26. that is when my wife cheated on me. she had the weirdest reason. she felt "weak" for being faithful to me for 5 years.

>women are not made for a lifetime commitment treat them like leased cars put miles on them, and trade up.
>>
>>680390083
yikes. That sounds like small town drama brother.

Isn't it cute when they come crawling back.
>>
>>680390308
Well, you must be a fucking psychic because it is small town drama
>>
Alot of good advice today anons. I'll give my experience had good relationships bad ones. I've cheated, been cheated on and been the reason for a girl to cheat.

I'll tell you there is no way to 100% way to prevent it, as already stated many times. There are surefire ways to be cheated on as well as surefire ways to make them regret it for life.

Emotional connection- This is the most important aspect of a relationship for a woman and the most tricky. Too much and your a pussy too little and she will feel unappreciated. The trick is to be a man to look up to, be mentally strong (ie, don't get angry at petty shit and follow through with your word) comfort her but almost never ask if something is wrong. Make yourself available but make her come to you, if you spend your time playing vidya for example to seem like you don't care you WILL get cheated on.

Woman like to be led so make the choices. When she is asking you if she can do something you are winning.
>>
File: 1449976286775.gif (3 MB, 380x259) Image search: [Google]
1449976286775.gif
3 MB, 380x259
>>680371192
Just make it a known fact that if she slips up once that there is no going back and the relationship is over. Also play hard to get at times and slightly mess with there minds, Keep things always interesting and treat her also like a best friend. Joke around with her give her a little banter, Make her laugh. Basically Just be better then 90 percent of the dudes out there which is not that hard.
>>
>>680378608
fuck off. You will cheat because if you don't you're throwing away your personal ATM machine for the off chance of finding better one. Sorry, if I was a woman, I wouldn't take that gamble. I would cheat the fuck outta off every faggot in this thread,
>>
A slut is a slut though so if you find yourself with one you fucking deserve it they are obvious. The ones that can be saved need leadership
>>
File: 1457417195676.jpg (24 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
1457417195676.jpg
24 KB, 640x482
>>680378608
Men are simple creatures. Fuck us, feed us and be friends with us and we will never leave you.

Women are different.
>>
she felt "weak" for being faithful to me for 5 years.

Women got the stupidest excuses.
I went through hell with my ex, and after we put everything in order (lived together in our own house, no more debts), your life was too "boring".
Or she didnt want to do anal because it takes so much time, but spend the rest of the day watching stupid stuff on television.

Damn, i hate women so much.
>>
- don't be a dick all the time
- don't be selfish in bed
- make her feel appreciated
- if she wants to try new things with you during sex, then be respectful of that

If you don't do these things then she will find someone that will.
>>
>>680371192
Some women are just going to cheat. They are pricks. Obviously many men are the same way. So don't get too involved with a grill unless you really trust her character. Aside from that, all you can do is treat her well and try to keep things fresh. Its prolly way less about sex than you think, more about boredom/excitement
>>
Only fuck, never make love. Stay single. want a kid? low class woman who loves your cock like its crack. Make a baby with her, let her become your mistress. use her for threesomes. Harem Dream achieved.
>>
>>680391153
I was angry like you for a few years. I just got over it and became comfterble with my self.

I feel you though.
>>
>>680391347
You have to do some of those things half the time, woman love a challenge.
>>
>>680371192
>Cut the self-pity manpussy bullshit
>Fuckin' grow a pair
>Become a firefighter
>???
>Drown in pussy
>>
>>680391005
This. Told something similar to my ex many times. Why i'm pissed, why i didn't tell to love her that much, and many other stuff.
Just fuck your men like they wan't it, make a good dinner, and you get the happyest motherfucker on your side. For men it really is that simple.
>>
>>680391531
I don't like a challenge. I would never cheat because I know how bad it hurts emotionally. But if a guy makes me feel unappreciated I lose interest, and I leave eventually.
>>
>>680391153
assume you forgot to link me

yea if you hear a woman say she's "independent" or "strong" that just means she's a slut

>great identifier if you're just looking to fuck her.
>>
>>680371192
no matter how good you fuck her, after the 10,000th time, she'd have much better time with an average NEW guy, than she will with you performing at your best.
>>
>>680391382
>make baby with trashcunt
>lose kid, watch it become a fuckup because lol single mothers
>pay ruinous child support or go to jail

>>680391529
Being content with yourself is great and all, but it's hard not to rage at how women were taught one set of rules, and men were taught another.
>tfw your own mother told you pretty lies about women and relationships
>tfw you wasted most of your twenties trying to "be a good man" instead of slamming as much pussy as you could.
>>
>>680392046
Never said not to make a girl feel unappreciated but to be difficult every once in a while to mix things up. Guarantee you would get annoyed if a guy sucked up to you constantly and was always to nice.
>>
>>680391529
I'm really comfortable with myself. I got a good job, a nice house and a good looking gf. But why the fuck they have to be like this stupid. Like i said, just fuck right and cook, everything else i do by myself. Buy her new stuff, tell her that i love her, and else. But no, women just ignore the needs of her men, and then bitchin around why things start to get boring.
Stupid cunts.
>>
File: 1459458898921.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1459458898921.png
1 MB, 513x1117
This is going to sound dumb.

The only way that I can see my self in a commited, healthy relationship with a woman again is if I go to a foreign country like China/South Korea/Ukraine .... somewhere old traditional values are still respected.
Find my self a 10 years younger dirt poor daughter from a rice farm and cultivate a wife from that.

To all the women in bread, a simular technique you use on men. Try to "house train" us..... often openly said as a joke in our culture....

anyways its really too bad. I gave it the honest, loving as an equal approach in my younger days and it just doesnt work.

I feel like im rambling on now on post 6 or 7 so I'm going back to lurking.

carry on brothers
>>
>>680388433
Yo I have, and she's responded that she needs to experience "more" as in fuck and suck other dudes because she's only 20.
>>
>>tfw you wasted most of your twenties trying to "be a good man" instead of slamming as much pussy as you could.

So much this!!
Wasted the good years of my life with a boring sexual life and lost the good years forever >.<
>>
>>680392517
I can agree with that
>>
>>680392972
same
>>
Everyone in this thread needs to accept that if people want to cheat they will. There is nothing you can do to stop them, there is nothing you can do to change them, anything you try will only drive them away from you.
>>
>>680371192
Women will cheat on you no matter what. If they do just leave them as soon as you find out.
>>
>>680392361
Yeah I understand. I'm just saying its better when you're over it and move on.

It'll make you a better and happier person.

Also woman will gravitate towards you because you're stable ( mentally and physically)

my 30's will be well spent
>>
>>680392947
yea think when i'm about 35 i'll start looking for someone younger than me who's dirt poor.

it's sad, but i think this is the only way.
>>
>>680380666
Satan im confudes right now...
>>
What attracted me to my current gf was that she never acts slutty, never gets wasted(met her several times before we started dating) , she's kind, said she wanted a serious relationship and doesn't do one night stands. It motivated me to win her over, especially since she's incredibly beautiful to me and fun to be with. She's Chinese by the way. How do you think it'll work out?
>>
File: 1453132109999.jpg (101 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1453132109999.jpg
101 KB, 640x960
>>680393271
Great advice, it's so hard to do so especially when you two are pretty much attached at the hip.

I should have done that, but now I'm stuck in this weird situation where we've pretty much cheated on each other(she's been sending nudes with peeps from tinder), I kissed and fingered one of her friends, but she's coming on vacation with me internationally and we've like already bought the plane tickets and shit so right now we're just like oh we can just stick it out until then, but I know what's coming, and I want to break it off with her, but it's so fucking difficult after being with her for the most part of three years. Fuck

miley unrelated
>>
>>680371192
everyone gets tempted. Not everyone acts on that temptation.
>>
>>680374150
seems ok, but mostly horny guys and girls gonna be horny
>>
If someone wants to cheat, there is nothing you can do about it. Absolutely nothing.

People today want everything to be simple. Even relationships.

Long term relationships are never simple. If you don't have a partner who is willing to accept that and work through the low points, it's just not going to work. You both need to be on the same page.

When one side of the relationship can't work through the problems, they will get the urge to wander.

If both sides decide they can't work through it and things shut down, resentment sets in and your asses are bound to break up or get divorced.
>>
>>680380708
Don't be fucking degenerate scum. If you are not happy with her than don't date her. Simple.
>>
So women cheating is going to be considered normal soon. Which means dating is going to be dead, which means marriage won't happen.

So where is the incentive anymore? Women just assume all guys want is sex, which isn't true.

I don't understand relationships anymore. I thought relationships were about finding that right person to start a family with? So where's the incentive of sticking around if there's a high chance you are possibly raising someone else's kid? Who wouldn't want to raise their own offspring?
>>
Find an Eastern or more conservative European women. It's getting harder to find a Western woman who won't cheat on you, so find a Chinese or Japanese type (Not Korean), or a European girl who is perhaps from Russia or Italy areas who keep their vows true to their word. It's a stereotype, but stereotypes are blessed in truths.
>>
Find a woman with a defect like mute, deaf, missing limbs. Little to no chance of cheating and can be Western as well. They'll be worried you'll leave them, rather than the opposite.
>>
>>680394887
the most sad thing i read today
>>
>>680373923
>big cums
>>
>>680394645
Welcome to the Muslim world anon, it dosent matter if your wife cheats on you, cause you already got another 2 and a goat lined up.
>>
>I don't understand relationships anymore. I thought relationships were about finding that right person to start a family with? So where's the incentive of sticking around if there's a high chance you are possibly raising someone else's kid? Who wouldn't want to raise their own offspring?

Because of women rights and emancipation. The modern women want to be free to do anything they wan't to.
But on the other side, nature isn't arguably. Thats why many modern western relationships sucks like this, and thats why old fashioned eastern women are better and more faithful.
>>
>>680394887
Why a defect? Low selfesteem will do
>>
>>680372405
>even cool guys get cheated on
can confirm, my neighbor was chad on steroids, at 30 y/o he was "dating" 14 y/o girls, girls his own age who were practically models, and random bar sloots. seeing them all in the same week. had sex with a different girl at least once every 3-4 days.
He eventually decided to settle down and a few weeks before his wedding his bride to be was caught fucking his best friend.
>>
>>680395873
what the fuck does that have to do with Muslims?

I'm generally curious as to why the fuck women would even cheat? Especially one's that don't work, cook, clean, run errands, workout. What the fuck can they offer me other than pussy? I have tons of money saved up to raise my own children, but why the fuck do these bitches think they are entitled to my money while going off fucking other guys, with that chance they will get pregnant with another man's child. That should not be my responsibility at all.

It's all about the money. Women act as if since they have the pussy that they make the rules, but I have control of all the money, so why the fuck does she get to dictate what happens to the money I WORKED FOR?
>>
>>680381496
good answer, have a bump
>>
Stop lying to yourselves.
There's no fairytale ending because people are people.
I got suckeed into the being a nice guy thing for all of my teens and 20s.
Got married had 2 kids.
Wife was slamming some accountant who she left me for then cheated on him.
Dated a couple other women, 1-2 years at a time.
Kept telling myself to try harder, pay more attention, make them come harder all that bullshit.
Shit still goes downhill because we are animals.
My advice is:
Grow the fuck up and be a man about it.
Make yourself the life you want.
Women will come and go but you're stuck with you so stop being a little bitch every time you get cheated on, it doesn't help trust me.
I've been single for about the last year.
Still getting laid.
Nobody bitches about my motorbike or car or vidya.
and guess what, I'm fucking a married woman because she's "bored".
You could be the fucking jesus of good guys and the god of all screaming shaking eye rolling toe bending orgasms and after a couple years you're the norm.
This is the world.
Deal with it.

also tl;dr
You can't so sack up and make youself happy.
>>
>>680371192
read up about some pussy eating techniques, then eat the fuck outta her pussy, don't fuck it up.
>>
>>680371192
beta, if she loves u she stays if she doesnt love u she cheats on u get over it
>>
>>680371192
Anyone can be cheated on. It doesnt matter if they're good in bed. Just dont fuck sluts. Go for down to earth bitches who you actually have a connection with.

If you cant find a good long term chick, just keep a set of fuckbuddies until you find her. DONT SETTLE FOR A SKANK, YOU WEAK LARD BUCKET.
>>
>>680373681
So hows your mums basement?
>>
>>680380666
Same with men. Try not being a wanker.
>>
>>680395916
When asked, most young Americans say they plan on getting married eventually. They're just starting families later. This is why doing this like freezing eggs is becoming so popular with firms competing for top talent.

Also, men in general tend to do less for their children once they are divorced, whereas more of the burden falls on women. Now this is probably at least partly due to divorce courts that favor women and will give them full custody when they cannot afford it. But in shitty neighborhoods dads are usually the ones to take off. Hell, I grew up in a very nice neighborhood and I knew a kid whose dad was arrested for failure to pay child support. After he divorced his wife he left for NYC to pursue businesses that would eventually fail while she stayed back and was able to go back and get a masters degree while still being a single parent.

So this erosion of family values is not only over exaggerated but putting the blame on the rights of women is ridiculous when there are plenty of cases where women very clearly view their parental responsibilities as more important than their male baby daddies do.

All this only applies in the US. Europeans do not say they plan on getting married eventually. They don't see a problem with large amounts of children being born out of wedlock. They're fucked.
>>
File: women in stem.png (44 KB, 507x363) Image search: [Google]
women in stem.png
44 KB, 507x363
>have lots of money
>but don't have a job so you can pay her lots of attention
>but don't be a lay-about loser, and don't smother her
>have lots of hobbies so you're interesting
>but be willing to ditch any of those hobbies at any time to do what she wants
>but don't do everything she wants or she'll think you're a pussy whipped beta
>have a big dick
>but not too big
>be tall
>but not too tall
>be well groomed
>but don't be a fag about it
Women are shitty people.
>>
Good thread today guys.
The next time i gonna let a prostitute deepthroat my cock and cum in her mouth because my gf didn't even suck my cock. Never had a gf ever who do this.
Enough talking, life's too short for shittalking without results.
If she found out, fuck of. Her own fault.
>>
File: spread.jpg (526 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
spread.jpg
526 KB, 2048x1536
>>680371192
OP's paranoia is the exact reason why i don't invest in relationships.. humans in general are untrustworthy.
>>
>>680374978
>spend money on making her fat and looking frumpy
>dont ask for sex
>winning
>>
>>680395916
>>680398159

okay, but it still doesn't answer my question.

with women having children with multiple guys, what the fuck makes them entitled to the guy's money without the proof that it's actually THEIR kid?

So you are telling me I can fuck 8 different girls that have boyfriends and have those 8 guys raise my 8 kids and society is perfectly okay with that?

I can get any girl I want pregnant and some other guy has to take responsibility for my neglect and my immaturity?

the fuck?

so men are just slaves? right?

by definition that's fucking slavery.
>>
>>680376881
only correct answer
>>
>>680399593
>what the fuck makes them entitled to the guy's money without the proof that it's actually THEIR kid?
The guy signed a legal document saying he would take responsibilities for the child when it was born.

>you are telling me I can fuck 8 different girls that have boyfriends and have those 8 guys raise my 8 kids and society is perfectly okay with that?
Where I grew up society would definitely judge you and think of you as scum. You'd probably have some issues with depression yourself as you watch your kids call the strangers you thought were such pussies "dad".

>I can get any girl I want pregnant and some other guy has to take responsibility for my neglect and my immaturity?
If he signs that childs birth certificate, yes.

>by definition that's fucking slavery.
It's more indentured servitude
>>
>>680400508
alright then

I'm obviously inept when it comes to relationships since I'm retarded and don't understand the point of it. I have no intent on raising kids that aren't mine because I work my ass off for the money just so some bitch can claim it's my kid and take all the money i worked for. Maybe I need to just simply off myself because I don't belong in this new world. I'm an absolute fucking idiot moron and I need to die off. I might just be a complete asshole for wanting to raise my own biological offspring, fuck me right?
>>
>>680371192
"variety is the spice of life" . . . humans aren't monogamous by nature (that's how we survived near extinction by an asteroid that hit 65,000 years ago).

here you go though;

the clit. lick it with the tip of your tongue in a circle. do the snap-lick-i'm-a-fucking-lizard lick as quickly as she responds best to. suck that thing into your mouth, and lick it in there. while you're doing that, stick one or two fingers into her pussy, hook them up (trim your nails, /b/ro) in that weird g-spot place right beneath her pubic region, and jerk it like you're a fucking jackhammer trying to shovel her pussy-squirts all over the bed.

play with her nipples while you eat her out.

learn how to not come so fast while fucking, and if you feel yourself about to, pull out and eat that pussy while your dick revs down (you won't even need a big one; some girls just don't like being "stabbed in the cirvix with a giant dick"). apply a rhythm, and make sure the tip of your dick is hitting that g-spot you hooked earlier

kiss her on the lips, the neck, behind the ears, everywhere (genuinely and passionately). Try that while you fuck her.

rub her clit with the tip of your dick. rub her clit with your fingers while you fuck her with your dick. try to play with her nipples with your free hand.

learn how to be a power bottom; girls love riding it because they can get it in just the position they want.

pay attention to her. listen to her, but don't be too needy, or she will find you beta . . . most girls don't like beta.

figure out her menstration cycle. if she's ovulating, she will be a horndog; don't leave her alone with any hot guys with alcohol that "get her" during ovulation, or at least be a short drive away.

maintain a helpful income, decent hygein, and compromise often. don't be too selfish. learn to be handy with household and car and . . . just be fucking McGuyver.

you could be the sweetest, coolest, most talented, best fuck of her life, and she still might cheat
>>
>>680371192
betafag with tiny cock xD.
if she cheats on you, just murder her, like a true murrican.
>>
>>680380898
Thank God. Best post I've read so far.
>>
>>680401025
>I might just be a complete asshole for wanting to raise my own biological offspring, fuck me right?
Don't be so ridiculous, you're like every other human being on this earth. I grew up in a wealthy neighborhood, to not particularly conservative parents, and both my sisters think being a stay at home mom married to some successful guy with a good job is the ideal end game for life. People bitch about the liberal media, not realizing they're buying into their bullshit representation of society that portrays all women as sluts and cheating as "liberation". Plenty of real women do not agree with those things. Get off facebook and go talk to people irl.

And Regardless of the merits of women, if you're so worried about the erosion of societal values then making it legal for parents to just decide "oh, I know I said I'd raise this kid, but I won't..." should be something you should oppose, regardless of whether or not your internet pals think you're a "cuck" for stepping up and living out the family values you preach.
>>
>>680371192
Stop being so insecure about your tiny dick, how you fuck, and what she thinks. Bang her like you mean it and try not to be such an autist and she wont cheat
>>
>>680402805
Hi you seem lost
just follow the link and all this will go away.
https://www.reddit.com/
>>
>>680402805
not saying I would never raise someone else's kid, but you have to be logical about this.

so if I start dating a girl that gets pregnant with another dude's kid while I am dating her, she's automatically entitled to 100% of the money that I earned from working and I HAVE to raise this kid because it's in the best interest of the child. I am wondering how in the world is that fair at all?

Wouldn't you say it would be better to live in a world where men pay most of the taxes so women can have as many kids as they want with as many guys as they want and collect money from the government. That seems more fair to me to be honest, that way men can get the sex they always wanted and women can get those precious children they always want. Everyone happy right?

I am all for creating a world where children can thrive, but how is treating men like walking wallets going to have any incentive for men wanting to have a family? Someone is getting fucked over no matter how I look at it.
>>
File: 1459772508467.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1459772508467.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>>680373681
Women are mans ruin.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 28

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.