Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Islam. So how about you, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 36
File: 1461116146519s.jpg (9 KB, 230x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461116146519s.jpg
9 KB, 230x250
Islam.

So how about you, /b/?
>>
Niggers.
>>
this thread
>>
Whites
>>
>>680248488
/thread
>>
>>680248476
/thread
>>
>>680248413
i converted
it's 5am here
time for fadjr prayer now
>>
>>680248413
People who support /condone race mixing.
>>
OP.
>>
OP cause he's a faggot
>>
Edgy faggots.
>>
>>680248666
nice satan btw
>>
Humans
>>
/b/
>>
>>680248759
Tell me why
>>
>>680248699
It doesn't fly. You got tricked.
>>
>>680248413
People that purposely choose to be ignorant
>>
>>680248413
ABUSIVENESS
>>
Stress
>>
>>680248975
orly?
damn you're so creative, no wonder 4chan is shit rn and producing so many memes lately
>>
>>680249087
Islam the religion of peace, am I right?
>>
>>680248413
Muslims.
>>
tumblr
>>
all religion

WOW

there goes so much drama and death over stupid fucking fairy tales that this world has known to be false and not needed for decades
>>
Anyone who uses the word "genderfluid"
>>
>>680248413
Gay Marriage
inb4 Trump.
>>
cats

the worst invasive species, all thanks to us.

They kill more than 2 billion small mammals per year, and are the leading cause of extinction of species (any and all categories).

It's not global warming you fucking pussies. It's shit you don't want to think about because your girlfriend would leave you if you started thinking that way.
>>
>>680248413
Oxygen
>>
>>680249375
Scratch that... The Supreme Court.
>>
>implying religion hasn't just been a convenient justification for territorial acquisition
Euphoric tool detected
>>
>>680249375
>>680249267
>>680248759
>>680248476
>>680249237
>>680249323

Just all of you.
>>
The 14th amendment
>>
File: image3A209323.jpg (16 KB, 232x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image3A209323.jpg
16 KB, 232x197
Our miserable species
>>
women's rights.
>>
>>680248413
Everyone with an IQ below 120 on the Stanford-Binet scale and everyone with a genetic disease (be it mental, physical or just a significantly higher probability of serious illness).
>>
>>680248413
Postpubescent aging.
>>
>>680249612
Let me guess. You would get rid of the 2nd amendment.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Myself
>>
>>680248883
You must be me from another universe
>>
the concept of "American Exceptionalism".
>>
USA
>>
File: 1456898850849.jpg (15 KB, 395x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456898850849.jpg
15 KB, 395x395
>>680249915
>>
>>680249770
fuck you motherfucker
>>
>>680249612
Sand Nigger detected.
>>
>>680249453

A source for some of my claims
http://www.npr.org/2013/01/29/170588511/killer-kitties-cats-kill-billions-every-year

Pet cats in U.S.: 40 million
Feral cats: 40-80 million

Most feral cats are not in cities or human-habitated areas. They kill many more animals than they need to survive off of.
>>
>>680250003
>I hate freedom
>>
Feminism
>>
>>680250040
Basically stupid people
>>
>>680249793
Ever heard of overpopulation? Unless you also made everyone sterile, eliminating aging is a terrible idea. There would be mass poverty and starvation due to the lack of fertile land and resources to sustain the explosive population growth that would inevitably occur if people stayed young forever.
>>
>>680248413
All life
>>
File: a14.jpg (23 KB, 394x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a14.jpg
23 KB, 394x458
>>680248413
gravity
but like just less of it
not the whole thing
so i can bounce around like im on the moon
>>
This generations teenagers, we dont need a these losers we should just drown them all and start over.
>>
>>680248413
everyone with an iq below 120.
>>
>>680249859
Nah. Keep that shit. I'm all about keeping weapons in the home. It just makes sense. Bad things happen to good people. I'm just not some enormous faggot who's going to deprive someone of therlir way of life because I don't completely agree with their life views.

>>680250188

Nah. I'm super white. I know every line to Wayne's World.
>>
>>680248666
SATAN TRIPS DON'T LIE
>>
Worthless fucking liberal cocksuckers. Of course that's redundant...
>>
Fat people
>>
>>680250455

Everyone who still believes IQ tests are an accurate measure of intelligence.
>>
>>680248413

water
>>
>>680250455
I second this
also check'd
>>
Get rid of the sky
>>
The Kansas City Chiefs
>>
>>680250455
So you'd an hero. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>680248413
sandnigger/islam
>>
4chan
>>
>>680250654
Low IQ fag
>>
>>680250371
> Ever heard of overpopulation? Unless you also made everyone sterile, eliminating aging is a terrible idea.
Not really. People would still die of other things, and at higher enough rates to make up for it. It's never "being old" that kills you, it's "something failure". I'm not making people immortal until murdered or accident-prone here.
>>
>>680250371
Unless he means like 'hey, I know I look like I'm twenty two, but I'm 96 and about to fucking die. My nuts haven't worked since I was forty'
>>
>>680250541
So does a DVD, that doesn't make it white.
>>
>>680249612
Jews
>>
>>680248413
Pedophiles like the bastard faggot that rape me
>>
>>680250654
Found the sub 120 IQ negro
>>
I'm sure we can all agree to get rid of mosquitoes
>>
>>680250455
Good job asshat, you just killed everyone on the planet because you have no idea what an IQ score even is.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2079x2739) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2079x2739
>>680250926
No Das mein idea
>>
>>680249770
I'd get rid of this asshole
>>
>>680250670
Then just move on over to Commiefornia
>>
>>680248413
anyone who uses the word swag unironically
>>
>>680250603
Maybe if conservatives weren't so homophobic they'd be less tightasses
>>
>>680250920
Shit. How did you know I was secretly a DVD.
>>
File: 1451497268782.jpg (45 KB, 691x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451497268782.jpg
45 KB, 691x293
>>680250858

> Tries to insult others intelligence
> Too stupid to understand how IQ isn't an accurate measure
>>
>>680248413
Conservatives
>>
>>680248413
religion.
Getting rid of fat people or guys who sway in 1 direction of politics would only delay a problem. There's a few current wars going on that would settle a lot easier. And a lot of future wars would also be stopped
>>
Anyone who doesn't find me insanely attractive. Infinite sex.
>>
>>680251053
I'd get rid of dumb fags like this one
>>
>>680251025

See

>>680251171
>>
Trump Supporters
>>
>>680248413
Corruption
>>
>>680251104
>Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpeg
>>
>>680250654

no one said it's accurate you dumb fuck
>>
>>680251251
Why would you want to be alone on earth?
>>
>>680249625

The one that creates a second class of human being, the "citizen"?

That defines this class of human being as being "under the jurisdiction" of the United States, meaning the federal government?

Such that all who call themselves "a citizen," or who fail to recognize that they must specify that they consider themselves "one of the People of their state," have in effect given the government the authority to be their masters?

Yeah, I'd be down for getting rid of that shit.
>>
>>680248413
>>680249237
>>680249267
>>680250755
>islam
how about all religion because it's absolutely childish nonsense
>hurr durr ima see granny in the sky someday
>>
>>680248413
White women.
>>
>>680251251
you're probably gone too then.
>>
File: CVzNOvKWwAAQ2So.jpg (19 KB, 600x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CVzNOvKWwAAQ2So.jpg
19 KB, 600x337
>>680250654
>fails IQ test
>no it doesn't prove anything!
>you're all wrong!
thanks for the kek, not so smart /b/tard
>>
>>680249770

Just legalize abortion, dickwad.
>>
>>680251171
>Says IQ is an inaccurate measure to feel better about his 68 IQ and down syndrome
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 600x450
>>680251202
Yeah because fuck tolerating opposing views, even IF they stem from a right-wing faction; ending their existence is more imperative than, let's say, ending world hunger or poverty
>>
>>680248413
the entire middle east
not the people though just the land it would turn to water and all the people would just drop into it and only the strong would live

and if no magic
Nats i fucking hate nats
>>
>>680248413
pollution, including causes of global warming

y'all motherfuckers need priorities
>>
>>680251445

Then

>>680251445

Is idiotic, getting rid of all people who fall below a certain threshold on a test that isn't a valid measurement of what it's testing is retarded.
>>
>>680251545
Because they don't kill people without reason faggot
>>
>>680251545
Except the church of the Fonz.
>>
>>680248413
Humanity
>>
>>680250419
How does one do a "hard reset" of a generation??
>>
>>680248413
Niggers
>>
>>680248413
ticks
>>
>>680251703
The insect or the baseball team? Because the insect is a 'Gnat'
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 648x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 648x640
>>ITT retards who think that conservatives are worse than famine itself.
>>
internet
>>
>>680251705
Global warming doesn't exist so you wasted opportunity
>>
>>680251705
bye bye cows.
>>
>>680248413
religion, root of most of the worlds problems.
>>
>>680252045
Several species of flightless bird that we regularly consume as humans thrive on ticks!
>>
>>680251790

lack of critical thinking and low pattern recognition are the traits of mouth breathers, good riddance
>>
>>680252264
Couldnt agree more
>>
>>680251581
>>680251655

Sounds like you guys are just too proud to admit being wrong.

It's nothing to be embarrassed by guys, most of the world has been lead to believe that IQ tests are valid, however further research in the medical field has shown this to be false, but since most people grew up believing this falsehood it still permeates the our culture.

There is nothing more intelligent than being able to admit when you're wrong.

> Believe in the efficacy of something because they were told so as a child

> Don't do any further research into the topic

> Get your error pointed out to you

> LEWL LOW IQ MAN HEE-HAW

C'mon guys
>>
>>680248413
Ignorance.
>>
>>680252116
i'm guessing your choice would be reality?
>>
File: 57438225.jpg (190 KB, 500x497) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57438225.jpg
190 KB, 500x497
>>680248413
nah fam, I'm not a nigger who needs to kill himself or others to prove my religion is dah best
>>
Africa no explanation needed
>>
>>680251696
Pretty much. Fuck em all.
>>
>>680248413
Third-wave feminism
>>
>>680248413
Black people
>>
the eyes of every living being

everyone goes fucking blind

survive by smelling and touching dipshits
>>
Any and all forms or suggestions of the niggers
>>
File: 1456450225806.jpg (10 KB, 250x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456450225806.jpg
10 KB, 250x229
>>680252116
>Global warming doesn't exist
oook anon, then everything melting and getting warmer is just magic then?
>>
>>680250633
what do you consider fat because we all have fat.
>>
Humans.
>>
>>680252362
Thank you, based anon. The collective shit storm you can receive about notions that people grow up with is absurd. My parents almost lost their fucking mind when I told them you can burn regular pine wood in a fireplace. Everyone grows up thinking you can't but you can.
>>
Boxxy threads. Because she looks like one of the hartley hooligans.
>>
>>680251655
Exactly. I had a friend who used to go on tirades against standardized testing. He got a 900 out of 1600 on the SATs. Fucking moron.
>>
>>680252607
you are a good example
>>
>>680250873
Old age significantly increases the chances of getting almost every terminal illness. Sure, people wouldn't be immortal if you eliminated aging, but they would live several times as long, probably at least a dozen times, and fertility rates would also increase because people tend to have more kids when they're young (so if they stay young longer they will likely keep having kids, e.g. higher fertility rate). The population growth rate would increase massively due to both longer lifespans and higher fertility rates (just like it did in Europe after antibiotics were invented). The human population of the Earth is currently 20 times greater than it was just 300 years ago, and is getting very close to the Earth's carrying capacity. The kind of growth that would occur without aging would push it over the limit.
>>
>>680248413
Nig nogs
>>
>>680251899
their reason for killing is the same as what every other religious person does ---> believe stupid bullshit for no damn reason
end bullshit beliefs, end retarded actions that come of them
>>
>>680249229
>producing so many memes
>>
>>680252064
Either one but mostly the Gnats
>>
>>680252362

do you troll these boards to just nit pick when IQ is brought up? do you realize you are just being trolled?
>>
Muslims, Arabs, Iraqis, Afghanis, Saudis, Pakistanis, Syrians and my life.
>>
>>680251629
It is legal in my country and there are still stupid people, so obviously that's not good enough.
>>
>>680249529

That's the spirit. The founding fathers would hate all the shit that our government is today. They would have the internet and be doing mad research and learning things about government they could never have learned with their connection speed landlines in 1874, and be on 4chan for fapping and connecting with /b/ros, and they would definitely appreciate your tone; they would use the opportunity to tell you why they thought the Supreme Court was a good idea, but tell you why it's failing in their opinion.

The easy, and too general answer, is that the people have stopped caring about liberty. They have stopped keeping watch of the government which they initially were afraid of creating. That government has sufficient inroads to their pride, so that they believe the violence the government does is all "in their interest."

And the government IS violence. Businesses can offer you services, they can't take your money. Only government can use force, because that is its only purpose.

You might argue, "but businesses can lobby government to use force on people," or, "businessmen can cheat, lie and steal, like anyone," but I am abstracting. What I am saying is the ideal, the acknowledged "way things should be defined." When I lie, cheat, steal, the government is there to FORCE me to pay for those actions, when the person who I wronged can't defend himself and needs help from government.
>>
>>680248413
grant hooper
>>
>>680252273

But the tests are flawed, giving multiple choice answers in a test of pattern recognition means just by guessing you're going to get some right, so virtually everyone's scores are inflated

For example, an IQ of 100 is generally considered the "average" IQ.

So if you make an IQ test with, say, 20 questions and have it so that people who get 10 right would be of average intelligence (Ie, getting 10 correct answers is something that an average person could do) then most of the world is going to be able to get that 10 right (Because most of the world is average) and then by sheer guesswork and a little luck get maybe 2 or 3 more.

Leading this test to tell most of the world they are of above average intelligence even though some of their answers were flukes.

One of the reasons it's a flawed testing system.
>>
File: fedtroll.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedtroll.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>680252362
god anon. This really hurts you huh?
You just can't accept being fucking stupid.
it's ok tho. We are not blaming you
>>
>>680248413
Muslims, Arabs, Iraqis, Afghanis, Saudis, Pakistanis, Syrians and my life.
>>
>>680252596
Do your research before you comment

Every piece of "evidence" for global warming is provided by methods proven to be inaccurate or people are expected to be biased and/or that would benefit from global warming. Actual evidence is pointing towards the fact that global warming doesn't exist
>>
File: iknowthatfeel.png (5 KB, 234x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iknowthatfeel.png
5 KB, 234x215
>>680249915
are you okay?
>>
Hey guys I just had an idea. It's like that super power thread. Play the game...

>>680248413 OP said Islam. I say Republicans.

Did I wipe out OP? Will someone wipe out me? Will you get wiped out?
>>
>>680253259
>Do your research before you comment on 4chan

kek
>>
>>680251581
>Fails IQ test
You don't know what an IQ test is, do you?
>>
>>680248413
All people who are members of or predominately vote for a left of center political party.
>>
File: be7.jpg (31 KB, 600x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
be7.jpg
31 KB, 600x436
>>
>>680253259
Jesus, man. You can literally watch timelapse videos of glaciers completely melting away. You can average all of the temperatures that occur every single place on the entire planet for the past 100 years, plot the averages on a graph, and see the slope of that line increase year after year. It's scary and sad that there are so many people as stupid as you inhabiting our planet.
>>
>>680253259
You didn't answer my fucking question nigger.

Explain how shit is hitting the fan then. if it doesn't exist.

Also, you're still wrong, seeing as you didn't do your research at all if you think there's no credibility to the claim.

What about the fact that a global conference of the world's top scientific minds agreed that there is a substantial amount of evidence to suggest that global warming is not only real, it is a serious danger that will soon be an imminent threat

Please tell me that the smartest minds in the world are wrong, and your pathetic excuse on an anonymous image board created for anime is right.
>>
>>680253259
the funny thing is people will make the effort to reduce emissions and stop the warming and you retards will sit there and tell everyone you were right
>>
>>680253352
just kidding
>>
>>680253973
I can get behind this. Ignorant greedy lazy moochers.
>>
>>680248476
First post best post
>>
File: 1433247793254.jpg (234 KB, 1024x921) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433247793254.jpg
234 KB, 1024x921
>>680253208

Being able to admit you're wrong is a sign of intelligence.

Ignorantly clinging to outdated notions because you're afraid of change is a sign of the opposite.

IQ tests do have a benefit, they are an alright way to measure someone's ability to solve patters, but they are not the Holy Grail of measuring intelligence, they need to be taken for what they are, not held to some mythical standard that you can base huge decisions on.
>>
File: 1319892361082.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1319892361082.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>680253259
Anon, why are you so autistic? Are you the IQ guy?
>>
>>680253973

voting should be abolished anyways. the fact we rely on people who know nothing about running a country in this age chose who to run it sounds bat shit insane
>>
>>680253259

I agree with you, I suppose, but you didn't have to insult the other anon.

Who would benefit from implying that global warming is man-caused?

I have some idea: the people who have been raised and taught by government, and who will be working for government, with other people in the same exact relationship to government.

Next question: why would the government want these people to see the world this way?

Who is in Congress? In the House of Representatives? Do they represent the interests of the people, or do they act on their own interests?

Well in any case, they want to be re-elected next term.

SO, are our Representatives doing what they do because it's what gets them votes? Their research team has advised them that the younger generation loves these ideas?

over and out. You have a lot of replies so I'll just cut this off here.
>>
>>680253259

> Do your research

> Go to www.bigoil.com and look at all the links they've provided that says it's not real!

Kek, I bet you don't believe in vaccinations because they cause autism as well
>>
my IQ is over 9000!!!!
>>
>>680254401

you know what a straw man is right? cause you are a fucking straw man factory right now. literally no one has said anything about IQ being the end all be all of intelligence measuring. please get the fuck out of here
>>
Myself
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>680251545
yeah, because fuck culture right?
>>
>>680253259
The climate denialist tells people to do their research.
It makes me want to buy you a house by the coast. And chain you up inside it.
>>
>>680254828
Exactly. Fuck culture.
>>
>>680254864

warming takes hundreds of years, maybe have your great great great great grandkids tie his up
>>
>>680254109
>>680254084
>>680254864
the planet is getting warmer, but by very little compared to how much the climate has changed in the past. the thought that people cause global warming is a myth
>>
Get rid of racists and republicans, that would raise the general population's intelligence greatly.
http://m.pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract
>>
>>680255099
*in the past before human civilization
>>
>>680254548
Anon, the people who benefit from global warming being real is the entire human populace.

if we can control global warming and stop destroying the fucking planet, things will be much easier for us, and we won't have to worry about eventually abandoning earth to live on another planetary colony.

now that's a bit far fetched and absurd, but im only using it to get my point across

if you say it isnt real, then please explain the natural phenomena that are occuring that have never been witnessed or recorded before
>>
>>680254109

read me pls
>>680254548


tl;dr government has power over intellectual society and science around the world. Of course, only over things which make a difference in the elections of politicians. They don't give a fuck about supermassive black holes.
>>
File: 1415545020522.jpg (165 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415545020522.jpg
165 KB, 1252x1252
>>680254401
being able to admit you're wrong is just in general a good sign.

You being wrong all the time, because you're brains are dumb, and adminting that you are wrong. Doesn't make you smart.
just acept that you are wrong here. You may even feel smarter about it.
but in the end, we both know your not
>>
>>680255099

so where does all the heat go from all our electrical/combustion devices? the warming is literally warming from our technology.
>>
>>680255317
read me plz
>>680255216
>>
>>680254743

The original comment I replied to was

"Anyone with an intelligence below 120"

In a thread titled "If you could rid the world of one thing"

So if you believe that anyone with an IQ below 120 should be eradicated from the earth it's pretty safe to assume that you believe IQ is a pretty accurate test to be taken deadly seriously.

When I pointed out they weren't accurate I was attacked by people who straw manned me as someone below that magical "120 IQ" amount (So pot calling the kettle black right here m8)

Sure, nobody outright said "I believe IQ tests are super accurate", but when you look at the original comment in context and add in the replies I got received it's pretty safe to assume those people do falsely believe in the validity of IQ tests.

Context m8, makes a difference.
>>
File: hope.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hope.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>680253259
>>
people who argue about global warming and intelligence quotients like the other side will be convinced.
>>
>>680255367
first of all, that's called entropy, and you can't stop it. second of all, you can look at ice core data, and it shows that the earth heats up and cools down in cycles of 10s of thousands of years, and people don't really have any influence
>>
>>680255099
its not a myth its science

we are outputting more chemicals into the air than plants and filters know how to deal with, the heat comes into the atmosphere from the sun, and some bounces off the crust

now because of all these atoms, the heat cant escape, and now the earth is slowly getting warmer, causing ice caps to melt, causing water to rise, and other major biological concerns
>>
Trump
>>
>>680248413
The entire human race, save myself
>>
Dindu muffins, sand nignogs.
>>
>>680255577
This picture is brilliant.
Thank you, anon.
Also checked.
>>
>>680248413
Penises. Besides mine.
>>
>>680255577
Oh, look. A rebuttal.
>>
>>680248413
Any gender that isn't male or female.
>>
>>680251696
same effect in the long run
>>
File: 1449021234491.jpg (48 KB, 400x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449021234491.jpg
48 KB, 400x462
>>680255342

> I am wrong

About what, IQ tests being not valid?

But they aren't anon, it's funny how aggressively you're defending something for no other reason you were told as a child it is valid.

> You being wrong all the time, because you're brains are dumb, and adminting that you are wrong. Doesn't make you smart.

No it doesn't, but being wrong and being adult enough to learn is more intelligent than staying wrong because your ego doesn't let you admit error.
>>
>>680248413
Fandoms
>>
>>680248413
humans
>>
>>680255099
Not CAUSE you idiot...ACCELERATE.

We are making it worse, faster. "IT" was always there, but we are feeding the cycle. IF we continue IT will change, as it has, faster than we can cope with it. Our food supply is the ultimate risk. If we cannot maintain a stable supply civilization will likely collapse and eventually lead to either our extinction or us losing all the progress we've made.

Fuck have you never played a rts game or something? You have to manage resources, and the environment is "all" resources that are required for our survival.

Basically we shouldn't throw a wrench into the most important engine known to human kind. Fuck why are so many reluctant to get on board with that?

>answer
>they want their world ending drama to come so they can be "saved"

https://youtu.be/GweWPcwdai8?t=33
>>
>>680255680

lol you must be trolling, you can't even understand the basic relationship between us creating more heat sources and global warming?
>>
>>680256070

A rebuttal to what?

You're entire argument was "All your evidence is wrong and I am right"

Okay, let me rebut that

*Ahem*

Do your research before you comment

Every piece of "evidence" for global warming being fake is provided by methods proven to be inaccurate or people are expected to be biased and/or that would benefit from global warming being fake. Actual evidence is pointing towards the fact that global warming exists

There.
>>
Me.

I don't mean suicide, I mean retroactively knocking some sense into my mother either before she had me or before she agreed to marry my father.
>>
The bad thing
>>
File: MudSlimeTrio.jpg (98 KB, 960x936) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MudSlimeTrio.jpg
98 KB, 960x936
>>
>>680256201
>IQ tests being not valid?

...what?

It's a comparison. A comparative performance exam where standardized cognitive functions are tested and compared across the population of test takers.

What. The fuck. Is not "valid" about that?
>>
>>680254548
People that would benefit from Global Warming:
-Environmentalists that gain fame
-Companies that produce biodegradable products and/or energy efficient appliances
-People that own uninhabitable land due to cold temperatures (Lands would increase in value)
-Companies in charge of recycling

These people have absolutely no reason to make something like this up for their own benefit.
>>
>>680250541
>I wouldn't deprive someone of their way of life just because I don't agree with their views

Why not? Their book tells them to do exactly that with you.
>>
hatred

and this is coming from the most hateful person on the planet
>>
File: 003.jpg (107 KB, 800x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003.jpg
107 KB, 800x334
>>680256535
en·tro·py
ˈentrəpē
noun
1.
PHYSICS
a thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in the system.

and also legitimate evidence that we don't affect global warming
>>
File: theniggerismad.gif (637 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
theniggerismad.gif
637 KB, 500x281
>>680256201
calm down bro, I am not defending anything. I'm just stating the obvious, -you're wrong
>>
>>680256667
>plebs don't understand basic scientific data collection

They just go with their ape like feelings and don't care if they're wrong.
>>
>>680255216

Hmm. Well, I was questioning the legitimacy of the sources of that data. But I'll drop that point.

I agree that there are things we need to stop doing, and that we are destroying our world; but I can do so without conceding that the environment, the air, the south pole, etc. are the greatest victims.

We are killing the world by supporting laws which take away our liberties; by not recognizing that the minimum wage takes jobs away from the unskilled and poor; by supporting the War on Drugs, thus creating violence and funding terrorism worldwide; by thinking that government subsidies, and government grants, and government making products "affordable" are all TERRIBLE things, in fact, EVIL FUCKING THINGS.

For example; a politician sees that people want something that costs $10, but most of them want it at $6 and won't buy it at $10.

He subsidizes the production of it, so that it appears to cost $6, and millions buy it, and elect him into office.

Society payed $10 for something, millions of it, when they believed they were paying $6. That extra $4 came from THEM BEING TAXED. Including people who didn't benefit at all. And the cost is really more than the initial $10; an agency needs to administrate the subsidizing, and to regulate the industry subsidized. "Regulation" is very different from administering and is necessary when the government does this thing. I'll explain some other time. fuck.
>>
>>680256667

It's not valid as a complete measure of intelligence, like, for example, enough to make a decision like "Get rid of everyone below 120 IQ". If you read

>>680254401

You will see I do advocate there benefits.

Read the whole conversation before commenting pls.
>>
>>680256960

Just because it's obvious to you doesn't make it correct, you are simply wrong but believe you are right so strongly that it seems obvious to you. Calm down friend.
>>
Republicans, they're dumbing down the population.It's been proven.
http://m.pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract
>>
>>680256930
> Be me
> take the bait this hard
> oh well


Q: Why is climate change denialism not called "climate change skepticism"?
A: Because, while climate change deniers claim to exhibit skepticism, their statements and actions indicate otherwise. The evidence for man-made global warming is compelling enough that those who have been presented with this evidence and choose to come to a different conclusion are indeed denying a well-established scientific theory, not being skeptical of it. This is why a consensus has emerged among scientists on the matter. For example, two surveys found that 97% of climate scientists agree that humans are the main cause of global warming.[1][2] According to Peter Christoff, skepticism is, in fact, essential for good science, and "Those scientists who test some uncertain part of the theories and models of climate change with ones of their own are, in a weak sense, "sceptics"." By contrast, since the scientific debate about man-made global warming is over, those who argue that it isn't or that global warming is caused by some natural process, according to Christoff, do not use valid scientific counter-evidence.[3] Similarly, David Robert Grimes wrote that "The nay-sayers insist loudly that they're "climate sceptics", but this is a calculated misnomer – scientific scepticism is the method of investigating whether a particular hypothesis is supported by the evidence. Climate sceptics, by contrast, persist in ignoring empirical evidence that renders their position untenable."[4]
>[1] http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2010/06/04/1003187107.full.pdf+html
>[2] http://tigger.uic.edu/~pdoran/012009_Doran_final.pdf
>[3] http://www.theage.com.au/news/opinion/climate-change-is-another-grim-tale-to-be-treated-with-respect/2007/07/08/1183833338608.html
>[4] http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/feb/05/denying-climate-change-scepticism-motivated-reasoning
>>
>>680256707

Not them, politicians. And they don't have to make anything up.

People made up the idea that the Sun revolved around the Earth all on their own.

And Galileo was prosecuted by his government for telling everyone that the Earth revolved around the Sun.

also,

>>680257127
>>
>>680256930

wow go back to school. a 'system' is assumed to be isolated and not affected by outside influence. we are influencing the equilibrium of the planet by adding thermal energy.
>>
>>680257127

holy shit, I made such a mistake.

I meant to say "by thinking that ... government grants, subsidies, ... are good things, when in fact they are TERRIBLE THINGS... "
>>
>>680257193
Moving goal posts. You said, specifically, that IQ tests are "not valid." You are wrong.

You backed off it, but weaseled around and tried to imply I missed my target. I did not.

Ironically, you yourself said that admitting error was a sign of intelligence. Which you didn't do.

Maybe that's why you don't like IQ tests. You took one and didn't score as high as you thought you should, and your ego demanded you assault the validity of the test.
>>
Liberals

eliminates
>niggers
>sjws
>jews

I legitimately fail to see a downside to this
>>
>>680248759
Mixing races Will further the Evolution of the human Species. Races are just like dog breeds. Good at one thing and a gillion health problems. A Black and a Asian baby doesn't come out stupid with a tiny cock. It comes out intelligent With a big cock.
>>
>>680258277
who else will you blame for being a complete fuck up?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 608x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 608x485
>>
>>680258337
4chan is for 13-25 year olds.
Reddit is for 22-35 year olds.
Very rarely are there any top level graduates online in forums anymore.
They jump to conclusions, straw man and contradict well known consensus-based concepts, and in some areas, they even reject axioms.

They don't seem to understand the importance of coherency or source.

In this case, anon straw mans and then refuses to point to a source, just dictating anons memory justifies anons emotional retort and denial.

Debate etiquette calls for references, which I posted, and logical arguments without presumptions, which I posted, but I doubt anyone will take LOGIC for what it's worth when people can try to rely on self-serving biases and interpretations.
Look, if you're still going to troll or act retarded, that's fine.
- Swear
- Ad hominem; Call people names
- Don't provide counter-arguments
- Reject realism and the scientific consensus
That's ok.
Just don't loop.
Looping is cancer.

Personal incredulity and the argument from ignorance are fallacies. You're ignorant.
You imply you have no knowledge of the other kinds, therefore they don't exist.
That is wrong irrational.
:D
>>
File: getaloadofthisguy.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
getaloadofthisguy.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>680257326
>dumbest possible reply
>no you are mad
ok mate. although it's you whose upset. I will "calm down" don't worry
>>
>>680248413

Free Will

that will solve all problems everywhere
>>
>>680258364
yer a bit late faggot
>>
>>680258410
wat? wrong reply i think?
>>
>>680257980
Thanks for wording the bit about the ego so efficiently. I was trying to figure out how to say it myself but you did the job well.

I agree. It's a pretty standard conservative knee jerk reaction. "I don't understand it, therefore I don't like it."
>>
>>680258337
nobody because eliminating liberals would solve all the Nations problems. Guaranteed.
>>
>>680258457
There is no free will. It's all just elaborate stimulus-response loops.
>>
>>680258712
what about mexicans?
>>
>>680252533
Third wave feminism? All Feminism. Feminism has been about Getting rights for women off the back of men since it's conception. That would i eliminate

>The Uselessness of women. I'd make them actually as capable as men.
>>
>>680248413
Unhappiness
>>
>>680258712
4chan is for 13-25 year olds.
Reddit is for 22-35 year olds.
Very rarely are there any top level graduates online in forums anymore.
They jump to conclusions, straw man and contradict well known consensus-based concepts, and in some areas, they even reject axioms.

They don't seem to understand the importance of coherency or source.

In this case, anon straw mans and then refuses to point to a source, just dictating anons memory justifies anons emotional retort and denial.

Debate etiquette calls for references, which I posted, and logical arguments without presumptions, which I posted, but I doubt anyone will take LOGIC for what it's worth when people can try to rely on self-serving biases and interpretations.
Look, if you're still going to troll or act retarded, that's fine.
- Swear
- Ad hominem; Call people names
- Don't provide counter-arguments
- Reject realism and the scientific consensus
That's ok.
Just don't loop.
Looping is cancer.

Personal incredulity and the argument from ignorance are fallacies. You're ignorant.
You imply you have no knowledge of the other kinds, therefore they don't exist.
That is wrong irrational.
:D
>>
>>680257980

I didn't move goal posts, pls read

>>680255438

I thought it was obvious that in context I am arguing against their validity as an accurate enough measure of intelligence to make a decision like

"Eradicate everyone with an IQ below 120"

On.

But clearly I was mistaken, I had too much faith in people to be able to look at comments in context.

" You backed off it, but weaseled around and tried to imply I missed my target. I did not. "

You did, but only because you didn't understand the context.

"you yourself said that admitting error was a sign of intelligence. Which you didn't do."

I'm happy to do it, but I'm not wrong, IQ tests are not a valid measure of intelligence. They are good at testing for pattern recognition, but there is more too intelligence than that, so basing someone's intelligence purely off an IQ test is laughably wrong.

"
Maybe that's why you don't like IQ tests. You took one and didn't score as high as you thought you should, and your ego demanded you assault the validity of the test."

I hope you're not the guy who accused me of using a straw man argument before, because, well...
>>
>>680250670
Can confirm. California is run by the Reds.
>>
>>680248413
Religion
>>
File: 1452570475568.jpg (175 KB, 610x991) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452570475568.jpg
175 KB, 610x991
>>680248413

Every cucked Bernie supporter
>>
>>680258421

How is it dumb? It's totally true, something being obvious to you doesn't make it true, it just means you believe it strongly. That is a fact.

Feel free to read these btw

http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1987-17534-001

http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/amp/28/1/1/

2 scholarly articles that are basically saying what I'm saying

"Good for measuring pattern recognition, but there is more to intelligence than that"
>>
>>680253259
Global Warming is real. it's just not manmade. it's just climate change, The only man made thing actually fucking up the atmosphere is Carbon Dioxide. Which means if you Liberals really want to fix it. Let's rev up those gas chambers. Good ole fashioned population control.
>>
>>680257508

I don't have to be a climate-change denier to say that the solutions being advocated for climate-change are all hogwash.

Seeing what is "done" in the name of saving the environment is enough to make me sick of hearing people say we need to stop global warming. They will always say this on T.V. but they will never tell us what the solutions really are.

Just like they will teach us anything in school, except one thing.

That one thing is Liberty.
>>
>>680248413
trump
>>
>>680258821

that's like saying there is no driving just internal combustion engine converting chemical energy into a mechanical force, or, redundant as fuck
>>
Newfags
>>
>>680259180

Wrong.

http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_ALL_FINAL.pdf
>>
non-whites.
>>
4chan
>>
File: BLH-Timian-WCH.jpg (95 KB, 350x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BLH-Timian-WCH.jpg
95 KB, 350x233
>>680259180
Ice Age is any point ice caps exist on Earth, so we're technically still in one and it should keep warming until they all melt. The mass extinction of various species has happened multiple times throughout the history long before humans had a hand in it. Climate change is real, but probsbly unstoppable.
>>
>>680249770
What if we've had tests that varied massively? Like I went from borderline genius ten years ago, to the verge of legally retarded five years ago, and back to borderline genius a couple months back.
>>
>>680257508
jesus christ you cuckold i guess i'll follow suit

first of all, the "97%" is bullshit. it first appeared in a University of Illinois' student's study. it was a 2 question online survey, and only 5% of respondents were actual climate scientists, while the 97% accounted for only those who were climate scientists and had published over half of their peer-reviewed papers on climate change, and of the 79 who fitted those criteria, 77 of them agreed[1]. second, there has been no net increase in average temperature for over 19 years, despite projections showing an increase of about 1.7 degrees per century[2]. finally, even if their was a consensus of "97%" that doesn't make it fact. in the 17th century, there was a majority consensus that the earth was flat, and then after that, that the earth was the center of the universe, but these were both later disproved.
>>
>>680256201
Facts are Whether IQ tests are valid or not doesn't matter. It's how much you care about them. The people that tend to care about them just happen to be ages 15-30 and usually have degrees and use that to justify their intelligence. But they lack Skills of any kind. THe people that seem to not care about them are usually past their 30's And work in Something like Auto tech, Maintenance, or some other shit. and value those Labor skills more than numbers on a test. it's all perspective honestly.
>>
Irrational thinkers
>>
>>680255008
No for real.
Fuck Culture.
It shits on progress at every step.
>>
>>680259706
shit forgot to put the actual sources. my b.
[1]http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle
[2]https://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/09/04/the-pause-lengthens-yet-again/
>>
>>680248413
http://legacy.quran.com/61/8
>>
File: file.png (130 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
130 KB, 1366x768
>>680258421

Btw m8, just for fun I was doing an online IQ test this whole time, in between responding to about 5 people and looking up the scholarly articles online.

And by about question 14 I got bored, so the last 6 questions I literally didn't read the question and just clicked a random answer.

135, by actually trying 13 questions and then randomly clicking answers for the last 6.

I got an "above average" IQ and I didn't even try for over 25% of the test.

> Inb4 "LOL ONLY 135? MINE IS LIKE 199 HAHAHA"
>>
>>680259209


i think they missed out a few critical lessons at your school
>>
>>680259301
Your will is still determined by the road or consequences of not driving on the road. The road and those consequences you have no control over but can only react to.

Everything. Is. A. Loop.
>>
>>680259323
>http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_ALL_FINAL.pdf
Link not found. But regardless is that a peer reviewed study? cuz i can't find any of those that will say anything other than what i said. Plenty of articles with no data though.
>>
>>680248413
people with low I-queues
>>
>>680259633

Awww, HELLO MR. HEDGEHOG : )

it's a nice day for enlightened conversations, isn't it!
>>
>>680255014
There are islands that are going to be lost to rising sea levels in the next decade man.
>>
>>680248413
Christianity. Conservatives would be the second thing, and islam would be the third.
>>
>>680248413
Abrahamic faiths.
>>
>>680250419
You think the problem stops at this generation? No, you gotta root out the dumbasses that raised it, and then there's the old fucks in the media and government that shape so many aspects of culture, they're partially to blame too...
Fuck it, we gotta kill every human alive and start over from scratch, maybe keep some spunk alive in jars and have robots raise them or something
>>
>>680259633
You are absolutely correct. Humans think nature isn't adapting to us. But in actuality it's revving up a gas chamber of it's own.
>>
>>680248759
/pol/tards
>>
>>680259760
>"waaaaaah they're doing it differently"
>"I don't care if it is smarter, faster, more efficient, cheaper, and better for the environment"

Yeah pretty much fuck culture and its nostalgia with itself. "Ah, back when everyone knew nothing...good times."
>>
>>680252607
>>680252801
Rekt!
>>
>>680260023

did anyone say free will meant you could react to any event in an infinite amount of ways including ones that are impossible? you are just defining what we consider free will
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 247x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 247x248
>>680248975
Fucking Kek
>>
fat people
>>
Just general ignorance desu
>>
>>680248413
If I could rid the world of ONE thing, what would it be? Hmhmhmmm......

It's a tough choice between niggers or muslims...but, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say niggers.
>>
>>680260309
Nothing better than watching the local retard beat up his Strawman. *eats popcorn* you go buddy
>>
File: 20160320_172908.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160320_172908.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>680260101
Just a point that gets lost in climate change arguments lol. Humans are adaptable, which has allowed us to thrive, but the harsh reality is in the long term big scope extinction is an inevitability, if not a necessity. Many species rise from the ashes of others that have fallen.
>>
>>680248413
I would remove any form of harmful, society destroying radicalism other than those made with selfish motives, thereby putting the spotlight forever on anyone wishing to do society harm because they are an asshole and everyone now knows it. I'm looking at you SJW's; however does it feel to have the world see you for how you are and have no excuses to hide behind? Also, Islam is now a religion either of peace or assholes, no more gray area to hide in.
>>
File: 1PIBgiF.jpg (61 KB, 290x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1PIBgiF.jpg
61 KB, 290x960
Furries
>>
Moral paladins, political correctness, and all the shit like that.
>>
>>680248413
religion
>>
>>680260533
it's never had a grey area. Even back during the crusades they knew what islam was really about
>>
>>680260309
Your word perfect validation of my thoughts on this subject has me rock hard.
Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 36


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.