Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why do faggots like you, like Donald Drumpf? He's a racist

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 40
File: images (16).jpg (23 KB, 384x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (16).jpg
23 KB, 384x384
Why do faggots like you, like Donald Drumpf? He's a racist bigot who deserves to be shot in the head!
>>
Because he understands the safety of Americans, faggot.
>>
Racist how, friendy pal?
>>
>>680130986
Are you kidding me?
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (49 KB, 600x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
49 KB, 600x602
>>680130555
>>
>>680131043
You're fucking a white male!
>>
>>680130358

>He's a racist bigot

[citation needed]
>>
>>680131110

"Build a wall!!!"
>>
>>680130986
He wants to deport all Mexicans and make Muslims wear ID badges!
>>
> Drumpf
>>
>>680131221
he only wants to deport the illegal ones.
>>
File: hejoob.jpg (141 KB, 465x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hejoob.jpg
141 KB, 465x511
>>680131221
How dare he make muslims wear something to identify them as muslim!
>>
>>680130358
racist ???
or just pro- white
>>
>>680130358
>Drumpf
Only retarded millennials think that's clever.
>>
>>680130358
he's not racist
actual reasons not to vote or donald trump that dont involve stupid sjw bullshit:

>he doesnt believe in global warming and has no concern for environmental issues
>he wants to create more shit jobs that dont pay instead of fighting for better wages
>he represents the interests of large corporations who will continue to cuck us
>he is an unstable old man entering dementia who will ruin our relations with other countries
>he panders to the lowest common denominator by using television drama to excite dumb viewers like the people who browse /b/
>he will continue taking your paycheck and giving it to the military while the prices of healthcare will continue to rise

he's not the president the US needs, but he's certainly the president the US deserves. If we're dumb enough not to vote for Bernie then we deserve to have our economy and environment destroyed by having a reality tv star as the commander-in-chief
>>
>>680131275
That's what he say's but once he becomes president he'll kick everyone out but whites. Fucking whites and their privillage!
>>
I agree with his views on immigration
Look at how cucked europe is
The blacks are already bad enough
And every country has a way to legally become a citizen
How can a legal mexican dislike him after they went through the whole process and probably paid money and then some pther guy snuck over
Wouldnt you resent the guy that snuck over
Or overstayed a visa or whatever
>>
>>680130358
This, he's nothing more than a redneck with money.
>Make america great again
>Implying it was great before
>>
>>680131043
Answer the fucking question.
>>
>>680131412
This. Thank you sir.
>>
>>680131438
get real. it doesn't exist. money brings privilege, not color
>>
>>680131493
see, this is why DT will be elected president, because stupid motherfuckers like this exist

maybe you ought to try basing your political views on actual facts instead of racism
>>
>>680131547
it was, before hip hop and sj faggots took over
>>
>>680131412
To be fair, Bernie would ruin the economy too. But at least we'd go down trying to do the right thing.

Too bad the owners have already picked Hillary.

>2016
>thinking your vote matters
>>
>>680131412
Makes sense
What if he gets elected though and hes as bad as you say and only last four years and everybody really steps back and realizes we need to get our shit together and take it all more seriously
>>
>>680131600
Why are people of color rejected from jobs? Why can white people do what they like and not get shit for it? It's fucking white privilege!
>>
>>680131266

That memes a little ignorant tbh, he did a pretty good job exposing Trumps casual lying and his bouncing around on policies.
>>
>>680131731
he's gonna get elected, get his first military briefing where they tell him whats REALLY going on, then his hair will turn ghostly white and he will be exactly like every other president, except more entertaining.

Bernie has some bad ideas but he's the only person who wants to PREVENT america from being cucked. not sure how effective he'll be, but we need to start, as a whole, electing candidates with the interest of the population in mind. the current system is NOT WORKING, and every candidate wants to maintain the status quo
>>
>>680131412
Exactly, I also think that even if he's not racist alot of people who vote for him are. People are so fucking gullible.
>Hey I got a solution for you problems
>Nice what is it?
>No, I think you misunderstood.
>I've got THE solution
>Ok guess I'll vote for you
>>
>>680131644
Maybe mexicans should stop expecting americans to pay for their upkeep.
Maybe big businesses should not be sending their factories south of the border.
Maybe I'm tired of caring about entitled liberals who cry racism.
I wouldent care if they were a bunch of fucking white people stealing benefits, and raising crime rates, I would just want them gone.
>>
>>680131896
I live in fucking Texas. All the mexicans are doing is working shit jobs for wages that you could never survive on. If you want to do something about it we need to stop letting them pressure their women into having 10 goddamn kids before age 20. they do this because they dont believe in contraception. know who else doesnt believe in it? donald trump.
>>
>>680131820
where i work, all they hire now are people of color. and its practically impossible to call them out on anything, or they'll play the minority card. There's your privilege. as a white guy, i have to watch what i say. them ? they do what they want
>>
>>680131644
Holy shit this thread is filled with actual logical and wise people. This gives me some hope dude.
>>
File: temp.jpg (11 KB, 300x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
temp.jpg
11 KB, 300x318
>>680131351
if only i could fins something simmilal in the history books
>>
>>680131820
Niggers don't work, Mudslimes pray like 12 times a day so they can't get any work don't so that leaves the good jobs to the white people and Asians.
>>
seven-eleven ! neva forget seven-eleven !
>>
>>680131412
>concern for environmental issues
who gives a shit? it's not like the planet is some ticking time bomb. there are more pressing matters.
>he wants to create more shit jobs
those shit jobs are what made America a powerhouse. America used to make shit.
>represents the interests of large corporations
that contradicts your last point. large corporations want to keep those jobs in other countries where they can pay the employees 1/10th of what an American worker would make.
>he is an unstable old man entering dementia
He seems sharp to me. Hillary is only one year younger. Bernie is 5 years older.
>he panders to the lowest common denominator
unlike Hillary and Bernie? Newsflash: Most Americans are idiots.
>he will continue taking your paycheck and giving it to the military while the prices of healthcare will continue to rise
That's Hillary. Trump wants to end ISIS and get the fuck out of the ME. And Trump wants to end Obamacare.
>>
>>680131493

> Look how cucked Europe is

> Most Western European countries beating America in almost every standard of living qualifier

> "HURR CUCKED CUZ AT NEW YEARS DER WAS ALOT OF GROPING AND A BOMB WENT OFF ONCE"

Never change America.
>>
>>680132081
>filled
nah thats just me samefagging. i get so sick of hearing these stupid children complain about brown people when theyre not contributing shit to society themselves.
>>
>>680132141
>more pressing concerns
you realize at our rate of waste and consumption, our planet will be unhabitable by the time we're grandparents? there are literally NO issues more pressing than that. we dont need a stronger economy, we need a SUSTAINABLE one.

my grandma used to say, "one day youll have plenty money but you wont be able to buy any food or water"
>>
>>680132067
Where I live it's about 99% white in the general population, but where I work we try to keep a high fraction of blacks and browns. We actually import minorities to give the appearance that we're "diverse". I work in hiring; finding a resume of a black female with a bachelor's degree is like a fucking gold mine. Worth at least 10 white men to HR.
>>
>>680132334
And electing Trump for 4 years is going to make a difference?
>>
>>680132095
You brainwashed politically incorrect fools of the united states dont seem to understand that Trump is trying to prevent the catastrophe that currently is in Europe.
He is your savior and I would cut my dick off to get Trump as leader in my country right now.

How can you be so blind that you do not see the massive tsunami of shitskins that is destroying western civilization as we know it?
You are whats wrong with this world.

/Eurofag.
>>
File: Trump_defense.jpg (33 KB, 600x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_defense.jpg
33 KB, 600x439
>>680130555
he doesn't understand shit you ignorant monger.
>>
>>680132141
also
>go to middle east
>destablize governments, deploy special ops to seek and destroy targets in every country in the middle east and southeast asia where there are no declared war zones
>fuck up all the time and kill shit tons of innocent people, destroy their homes and families
>OMG THESE JERK TERRORISTS ARE TRYING TO FIGHT BACK ITS ISLAMS FAULT

god, why is my country so goddamn stupid. we dont want them HERE, so why are we blowing up all their shit? ISIS wouldnt exist if we hadnt gone to iraq and shit on everything
>>
>>680132340
again, true privilege lies with color now. my blonde haired green eyed nephew can't get in, but nogs and spics are carted in by the assload
>>
>>680131412
>global warming is very real but it's also blown out of proportion. Bernies solution is to tax big corporations for their carbon footprint. That's not going to slow down global warming necessarily. We will come up with safer energy sources before shit actually hits the fan. Until then lets use the mass amounts fossil fuel that we have domestically and regulate it properly. Also China does A LOT more damage than us. Trump will at least make a difference by taking away business from them.
>shit jobs are better than no jobs. Nobody is supposed to raise a family on minimum wage. Illegald take those jobs from poor people and it pisses them off.
>He is just as populist if not more so than Bernie. He is not in the hands of corporations. He represents middle America which is why his voting base is so strong with those people.
>bernie is older. Hillary is around the same age.
>that's how you win elections. Welcome to reality.
>our strong military is why nobody fucks with us. I don't understand your point on healthcare - obamacare has been implemented. Are you saying we should reverse it?
>>
>>680130555
>>
>>680132401
yes so blowing up their shitty little hovel is going to help?
no that's going to make them expand to the parts of the world that arent destroyed and ruin them
>>
>>680132163
Tons of examples of females getting raped
Muslims complaining about standard of living beacuse no PS3's
Reporters getting attacked
Never change Ahmed
>>
>>680132095
Fails to understand there's a joke being made, maybe he's just so used to being called one.
>>
File: Trump_7-11.jpg (33 KB, 645x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_7-11.jpg
33 KB, 645x362
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-mistakenly-refers-to-9-11-as-7-11/ar-BBrVkXG?li=BBnb7Kz
>>
Because he's a racist bigot who deserves to be shot in the head!
>>
>>680130358

making america white again

the he has loosed the Kracker !
>>
>>680130986
He's racist because when he talks about barring Muslims he isn't talking about Australian or French Muslims, he's talking about middle eastern ones.
And since there's no way to determine if someone is a Muslim since we haven't perfected mind reading, it's pretty clear that he's talking about brown people.
>>
>>680132694
It's a wordplay tactic to make us accept the best job that will be available under his administration.

Thank you, come again.
>>
>>680132693
no i get it they are weraing their burqa or whatever but that is because of their fait and it's not forced on them by Trump
>>
>>680132570
i cite global warming because he doesnt give a shit about the environment. he is the kind of guy who would back Nestle having control of the entire country's water supply

Agreed, china is doing way more damage, but that doesnt mean we should continue doing the damage that we are. we actually have the influence to stop them

i dont agree with all of bernie's ideas. the only way to make healthcare affordable is to socialize it. the problem with healthcare is they can charge whatever the fuck they want and thats why it costs the US 6 times as much to perform a surgery as any other country. we are being cucked by insurance companies and big pharma and Bernie is the only one who will even ATTEMPT to stand against them, even if he fucks it up

yes 15 dollar minimum wage is a stupid idea but we need to fight for better wages. there are tons of jobs out there, more jobs than people can do, and very few of them pay a living wage

if we give more money to our military, they ought to use it to improve veteran's services instead of conducting operations in places they have no business

bernie isnt perfect, but the fact is, our country needs to invest in ITS PEOPLE instead of other countries. we, THE TAXPAYERS want our money spent on healthcare and education instead of more stupid wars that give us more muslims
>>
File: trump_idiocracy.jpg (46 KB, 599x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_idiocracy.jpg
46 KB, 599x399
>>
>>680132694
>Trump, those werent terrorists, they work there.

Why are people bwing fooled by trump, what the fuck? This election is fucked.
>>
>>680132401
I would kill to be this blissfully ignorant and live in a place like Europe.
>>
>>680132399
no but as a whole, the united states voters and citizens need to stop being stupid and elect candidates with their own interests in mind instead of whatever makes TV the most fun. this kind of shit is why lil' wayne has money.
>>
>>680133083
They're always fucked. No one can truly represent you, except for you
>>
>>680130358
Because he fucked your mom
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>680132961
>burqa
>fait
>forced on them by Trump
Okay little dude, off to preschool!
>>
>>680133033
Yeah that is the best way to keep the muslims out of here; stop blowing up their countries.

And China is actually doing a lot better on environmental stuff in the last 6-8 years. They're still the #2 polluter (behind the good 'ol US of course) but they're accelerating on sustainability a lot faster than we are. Soon India will be #2, not particularly because India is getting worse but because China is getting better. It took purple drinking water and less than a mile horizon visibility for them to realize it, but there's now a vested interest in China to be more sustainable.
>>
>>680132401
oh btw eurofag here
>>
File: trump457888344988.jpg (72 KB, 500x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump457888344988.jpg
72 KB, 500x802
>>
>>680133585
yes we get it youre from europe and you dislike sand-niggers. become a serial killer if you want to help solve the problem.
>>
>>680130358
>racist bigot

>Implying he's not right
>Implying all mudslims shouldn't get killed
>Implying black lives matter

Hail Trump. If he gets elected, i will tatoo his name on my back with a swatiska.
>>
>>680133780
>implying white people are smart
>>
>>680130358
  ▲
▲▲
>>
>>680130358
Because of faggot niggers like you.
>>
>>680133741
no i am this anon actually >>680132095
i have no problem with niggers or arabs or jews or any of that
>>
>>680133829
Nigger detected. I hope you and your entire family dies of lung cancer this year.

I hate niggers so much. Die in a fire, you worthless creation.
>>
>>680133861
Embarrassing.
>>
File: 1436476615467.jpg (76 KB, 343x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436476615467.jpg
76 KB, 343x480
>>680132651
They will expand and conquer the world whatever you do, i dont matter at all what we do to them, when they see how we live in civilized countries while sitting there in their sitty mudhut, they WILL fight to come and take a place in our society.
The only thing we can do is try to stop it and gain a few more years of modern civilized living before sharia rules the world. It is up to you if you want to bend over and take it in the butt or fight for your freedom.
>>
>>680130358
drumpf
>Cringetown
>>
>>680131412
> Liberal complaining about healthcare costs

It's like Obamacare wasn't a liberal's dream, or something. Fucking retards.
>>
>>680131438
> Just fucking blindly assuming shit
>>
>>680131412
this
>>
File: trumphairdresser.jpg (211 KB, 642x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumphairdresser.jpg
211 KB, 642x545
Tell us about 7/11 again Don
>>
>>680134130
Obamacare was just a fucking scratch. Increased the subsidies and the access to Medicare, but only if you live in a state not full of conservative shit eaters. Whooptie fucking do. Universal healthcare or extremely strict cost limits or regulations to force employers to pay a higher percentage of health insurance is the only way to go
>>
>>680133958
im very white im just not dumb enough to think that my race makes me better than anyone
>>
>>680134130
>forcing me to buy healthcare with tax penalties
>not actually affordable

maybe if we stop letting big pharma and insurance companies cuck us then we could afford to take care of our citizens

and for you fucking nimrods out there who say "HURR DURR SHIT AINT FREE"

bernie's plan is to make single payer medicare for all
meaning your healthcare costs are taken from your paycheck, you know, THE SAME WAY YOUR INSURANCE ALREADY DOES

the difference is medicare wont drop you if you get cancer
>>
>>680131710
> Wanting to go down
>>
>>680131909
Bernie is the definition of cuck.
>>
>>680131986
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HITLER JOKE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>680132120
You mean the Madrid train bombings which killed scores of people?
>>
>>680134850
>guy who wants to cut the military's budget
>guy who wants to arrest the people ruining our economy
>guy who wants to force people to pay their workers more
>guy who wants to take control over big pharma and insurance
>guy who is too suave to use stupid personal attacks against his opponents
>guy who marches for civil rights at his own personal risk AND been to jail for it

bernie is literally the least cucked politician ever. he gave those niggers a chance to speak because he thought they might say something smart. everyone makes mistakes
>>
>>680132334
> uninhabitable by the time we're grandparents

You are the stupidest kind of idiot.
>>
>>680135138
.....
i dont have a response for you son. maybe try presenting a counterpoint based on science, or...something.
>>
>>680135061
> Presidential candidate gives mic to random stage-crasher because she MIGHT SAY SOMETHING SMART?

The levels of retarded idiocy here are making me cringe.
>>
>>680135061
>wants me to apologize for slavery
no
>>
>>680134850
cuck
>>
>>680134737
There is no logical thread in this reply which relates to the original topic.
>>
>>680132538
Bullshit "newphew"
>>
File: walled.png (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
walled.png
8 KB, 300x300
>>680132825
you think muslims arent racist? they hate jews.
>>
>>680135138
> denies scientific consensus because he thinks Rush Limbaugh is smarter than everyone in the field of climate science worth the salt in the last load he swallowed
> calls everyone else an idiot
Shut the fuck up dummy.
>>
>>680135299
he's a nice fella and wants the poor man to have a voice, sadly, the voice of low income america is a stupid one. thats why we gonna get trump
>>
>>680135284
Did you choke down Al Gore's ridiculous predictions in his PowerPoint presentation also? Because the time for many of those has already passed by quite a long margin and Gore was laughably wrong.
>>
>>680132825
True. If Mexicans looked like Swedes from 40 years ago, we would not have an immigration crisis.
>>
>>680132334
White people are finished, but at least the shitskins will inherit a dying world
>>
>>680135501
Most American liberals hate Jews also, so it works out.
>>
>>680135515
Fuck you.
I've forgotten more about climate science than you'll ever know.
>>
>>680135587
no, I just live on Earth and witness it being ruined by the cancer that is humanity every day of my life. Like the sheet amount of garbage i produce just from food packaging is ridiculous to me, and im a frugal person who goes to great legnths to reduce my waste. there are way more people who dont give a fuck, and most of them are running large scale industries. Just because your tap water is clean today doesnt mean we arent fucking up our inhabitable planet at an alarming rate.
>>
>>680131221
How the fuck is that racist?
>>
>>680135803
dont feed the troll newfag
>>
>>680135796So the goalposts suddenly move. What you describe is a far, far cry from "uninhabitable by the time we're grandparents"
>>
>>680135785
> claims he's a brilliant educated scientific mind
> denies scientific consensus because he thinks Rush Limbaugh is smarter than everyone in the field of climate science worth the salt in the last load he swallowed
>>
>>680130358
Prove it. I haven't seen any racism out of him. Man I'm getting sick of these low iq idiots running around. Fucking shills
>>
>>680135803
Kekekekekekek
>>
File: trump.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>
>>680135859
im from louisiana fool. by the time im 50 my hometown will literally be underwater, and no, thats not the natural course of things.
>>
>>680135867
> makes wild assumptions about people on an internet forum
> Gets his smug warm fuzzy for the day

My fedora tips to you sir.
>>
>>680135985
How much has the water level risen there in the last 20 years?
>>
>>680131221
Muslims are a religion moron. He wants to deport mexicans so he can refine the way it takes to become a citizen. It takes over 20 years for them now. Lets stop breaking the law, or I'll start breaking the law by killing people like you.
>>
>>680136056
I made no assumptions about you, I just read what you fucking posted.
>>
>>680130555
He's a rich fuck with no political experience. Face it.
>>
>>680136105
enough for us to lose 50% of the coastal marshland we had 20 years ago. im sure you didnt notice because you dont live there, but square miles of land are being lost on the daily. and dont get me started on sinkholes
>>
>>680132574
>Lets not torture people that torture and mutilate others
>>
>>680136245
>safety of americans
>we allow drunk rednecks and niggers to have all the guns they want
>>
>>680136128
It's an insanely unfeasible operation with consequences that none of us want to see even if you do believe all illegals should be gone out of principle. More are going back then coming in to begin with right now. Fuck it, let them slowly take care of it themselves while we improve the immigration process, border security, etc.
>>
>>680136187
You assumed that the only reason I say what I say is because Rush Limbaugh says it.
Rush Limbaugh has nothing to do with my life whatsoever.
Go fuck yourself. You're a fucking idiot who cannot think to even the first order of logical magnitude.
No wonder you believe that fucking global warming horseshit.
>>
>>680131412
>represents corporations
>does not take corporation money

Go sleep anon, you seem deprived.
>>
>>680136285
Where in LA?
>>
>>680135985
Actually it is the natural course of things... humans have just sped it up by 1000x
>>
File: 2ezO8U.jpg (52 KB, 573x729) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2ezO8U.jpg
52 KB, 573x729
>>680130358
>>
>>680136405
he doesnt need it he's already rich
but he's an wealthy old man pushing 70 who legit thinks that poor people are only poor because theyre lazy and that allowing large companies to keep more money will somehow get them to raise salary (they dont use it to raise salaries, except their own)
>>
>>680136366
So what, you're some brilliant fucking savant-level scientist who has bested all of these climatologists and the world is merely waiting to catch up to you, some fucking noobdy who posts on politics threads in /b/? Or did you buy the uneducated cherrypicking horseshit coming out of the mouth of some paid propagandist or buy into some fucking YouTube video that "debunks" the "myth"?

It must be the Jews brainwashing us all, my bad.
>>
File: 1461047309759.jpg (45 KB, 318x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461047309759.jpg
45 KB, 318x395
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>680130358
I've deployed overseas for two years.

Iraqi's, Afghan's and other Third World Country nationals are cowards that either attack in large groups (I'm talking over one hundred ninety people or more) or do shithead suicide bombings.

They are a plague and need to STAY in their own country. Maybe 15% of them are cool, the rest are cowards that are only out for themselves.
>>
>>680136734
None of those things.
I simply know that the peer-review process in climate science has been corrupted to a degree where it is nearly unsalvageable. Influence and money have created a monster in the field of climate science, and the result is, among other things, this idiotic conversation.

You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: walled.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
walled.png
7 KB, 300x300
>>680135501
>>
>>680136943
>only out for themselves
They literally give their lives for a greater cause.
And dont pull the "muh 72 virgins" card. That is like saying none of the US troops are there for anything but a paycheck.
>>
>>680130358
you pretty much answered your own question retard
>>
build the wall spics
>>
>>680131412
>>he doesnt believe in global warming and has no concern for environmental issues
seriously implying this isn't stupid sjw bullshit
>>he wants to create more shit jobs that dont pay instead of fighting for better wages
wages shouldn't increase for retard-tier jobs. apply yourselves lazy faggots
>>he represents the interests of large corporations who will continue to cuck us
literally wants to clean house and get corporatioms out of the government
>>he is an unstable old man entering dementia who will ruin our relations with other countries
seriously implying he's any worse than the delusional old cuck panders in this area
>>he panders to the lowest common denominator by using television drama to excite dumb viewers like the people who browse /b/
seriously implying he's any worse than the delusional old cuck panders in this area
>>he will continue taking your paycheck and giving it to the military while the prices of healthcare will continue to rise
the military needs it more than lazy welfare cunts
>>
>>680137152
So it's an open secret to climate scientists that an entire field of study with global-scale cultural, economic and political ramifications for generations to come is being corrupted to the point where something completely fucking made up that claims we are literally on a path to destroying the earth appears to be scientific concensus, even though it wages war with some of the most powerful industries on the planet, and the leading argument against it consists of old American right-wing pundits going "it's not that warm outside".

I /beg/ you to humor me.
>>
>>680137894
>thinking poor people are poor because theyre lazy

poor people work harder than youve ever worked in your life faggot
>>
He goona Make murka gert agin.

He also referred to 9/11 as 7/11 no joke
>>
>>680130358
You know john oliver's stupid segment was asinine bullshit right??
>>
>>680137894
>1896 + 120
>denies the existence of climate change
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>680130358
How is he racist?
>>
>>680138097
I'm not denying it you stupid cuck. I mean there are much, much more pressing issues
>>
>>680138214
He's not. White people just aren't allowed to stand up anymore
>>
>>680138046
I'm not implying they're lazy. I'm implying that not applying yourself and pushing for a higher skillset, and in turn a higher paying career, is stupid.
>>
>>680138039
Are you capable of forming a thought without being a sarcastic douche who jumps to wild assumptions in everything he says?
You need to learn more. Look at the world around you with less anger and hatred.
This is going nowhere because you cannot be rational.
>>
>>680138276
I'm sorry, I didn't realize the entire earth slowly burning to death wasn't a serious issue. Please, create more jobs at mc donalds, that is where our focus should be placed
>>
File: 1458321000189.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458321000189.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>680131110
Top of the most top kek.

Zozzled, m8. Would zozzle again.
>>
>>680138046
>poor people work harder than youve ever worked in your life

quite the blanket statement.. Ever been to Hartford CT ?
>>
>>680138518
Every resource we have should be focused on nothing else but space exploration and getting us colonizing other worlds.
Problem solved. Permanently. As in, fucking permanently like beyond the lifespan of the fucking Sun.
>>
>>680130358
this is the most 'normie' thing ive ever seen on /b/
>>
>>680138621
Fucking five-star post mate
>>
File: 1460328969357.jpg (44 KB, 461x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460328969357.jpg
44 KB, 461x700
>>680130986
Nigger here.

Trump is not racist. Racists use their power to discriminate against others, and his discrimination suits were/are settled out of court :^)

He's a bully that would use his power against ANYONE he doesn't like. Nigger, jew, sand niggers ... ANYONE.

Trump is in it for himself, for power. You don't spend millions of neetbux, oh yeah he gets neetbux, for a job that pays less than your old just for pride or kicks. He wants power.

For that, he is fucking denied!
>>
>>680138414
wow and imagine if education were affordable people could actually do that instead of spending every day working themselves to depletion just to barely make ends meet

i know we glorify the whole "ive got two jobs and still go to college and i will be in a huge amount of debt when i get out but if im lucky ill find a job that pays decent" lifestyle but shit doesnt have to be that.
not to mention, a business model based on high turnover rate and apathetic employees who are too busy "applying themselves to try and find a better career" to give a shit about the job they have is the worst way to run anything.
>>
>>680138654
>planet hop every time we fuck the environment and leave the poor behind cause they cant afford tickets for space travel.
I don't know, could be ok but I dont think it is the best solution.
>>
>>680138843
>implying a small group of wealthy people would be able to survive on a new planet

duuuude did somebody really suggest that? lol
>>
>>680136341
By this logic, since they use suicide bombers then we should too?
>>
>>680138809
college =/= higher skillset you dumb underaged faggot
>>
>>680136341
I think mainly he was referring to targeting the families of terrorists, considering that's a war crime
>>
>>680138429
Maybe instead of complaining I'm assuming things, reread your own "enlightening" posts and realize that they make very simple statements with very simple interpretations.

Is global warming real? Yes or no? What is this process of corruption you're speaking of that so heavily distorts the truth, yet doesn't exist in the average climate denier's debate toolbox when "global warming isn't real" is the common currency of the entire right wing in this country and people get paid big buxx as political pundits to say it isn't real, and why does said conspiracy exist to promote global warming as the truth? Please, Mr. "Forgotten More Climate Science Than You'll Ever Know" who knows just how much of a shameless falsehood it is, I'm insanely rational, I promise. Shut down 90% of the posters currently in this thread.
>>
>>680138968
college, certification, special training all falls under the category of education you dumb younger-than-me-faggot. Good jobs expect candidates to already be experienced because they cant afford to train people.
>>
>>680138710
that anon is off his nut. I can barely do my job for stepping over these "hard workers" and dodging all the gibs mes
>>
>>680130358
oh look another little pussy on the internet.
>>
>>680133829
>Science
Google it you retard, whites are the second smartest after japs.
>>
>>680138922
>implying we will need manual labor slaves once we have more advanced robotics
>>
>>680138779
That just make no fucken sense.

Trump is rich as fuck, he can and does have everything he wants.
He has said countless times for a long time that if he ever did run for president he would only do it to help Americans.
>>
>>680138922
Didn't you know? Wealthy people are superpeople who have infinite resources and can do anything.
Just like the argument that the US Government is omnipotent.
>>
>>680130358
>baww, Trump is the wrong kind of conservatism
>>
>>680139132
i dont think you actually understand what it would require for us to even TRAVEL to another planet, much less survive there. all the robots in the world arent gonna save us from the shit we might find even if we did manage to survive the journey
>>
>>680130555
Clearly, economic safety doesn't apply to "the safety of Americans. "
>>
>>680131438
whites and their privilage? ....god....and this is 4chan,,,imagine reddit,,,god just kill us all now
>>
>>680139393
dont feed the troll newfag
>>
>>680139145
He recognizes that his fortune is in jeopardy.
The vast majority of his wealth is in real estate. When the value of American property (read: America as a whole society) begins to crumble, Trump's lifestyle goes away.
He is in it to protect his own wealth. The fact that it also protects the value of our society for the rest of us at the same time is a happy coincidence.
>>
>>680139393
IKR is this a raid? I know this is /b/ but seriously folks...
>>
>>680139261
This.

ITT people who are genuinely deluded into thinking that they themselves are intelligent in any way.
>>
>>680131438
You're just saying that because he's white. That's racist. Check your privilege.
>>
>>680131644
racism? you people need to experiment real racism for once, i hope we get on with the linching quickly
>>
Look at those candidates and pick a suitable one out of them with a chance at winning.

You tried yet?

As assenine as Trump is, Hillary is even worse, and Bernie cannot get his nomination.

If Cruz ends up getting the nom at convention, I hope Bernie and Trump run third party just to spite the corrupt as fuck parties.
>>
>>680139356
I'm not saying lefties social spending with reckless abandon is the One True Path, but the Republicans' tax plans in this election would cause insane deficits that virtually no amount of budget slashing could fix and would epically fuck up our debt situation and do little for the economy if any good whatsoever.

I fucking hate this right wing meme of "any taxes >1% is robbery ergo they must be lowered every election cycle".
>>
File: Susie2.PNG.png (147 KB, 371x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Susie2.PNG.png
147 KB, 371x384
>>680139492
>IKR is this a raid?
What does it tell you that you have to ask?
>>
>>680130358
>He's a racist bigot

Proof please.
>>
>>680139441
So? It should be a win-win situation.
Trump gets to keep his money and America can be great.

Why do you hate America so much?
>>
>>680139584
>experiment
>linching
nigga how drunk are you
>>
>>680139644
I don't know, what does that tell me?
>>
>>680131820
all hope is lost, sjws zombies took over, i only hope we get to blow your heads off before we all go to hell
>>
>>680139704
I'm for Truimp all the way.
>>
>>680135650
Then why were the Irish discriminated against? They look exactly like other whites, I cant tell the difference.
>>
>>680130358
a laughing stock to a cucked muhammad durka durka world is a good thing to be
>>
>>680139785
because irish people are fucking crazy probably
>>
>>680130358
You're just salty because he'll deport your Latino ass before you can even utter "ay caramba"
>>
>>680132163
i hope someone rapes your mom or if you have a little brother, that they rape him in the ass
>>
>>680131820
>>680131820
Except Hispanics, because they work hard. And Asians, because they work hard. Funny how you use "people of color" to sound inclusive, but you really only mean "black."

Either that, or you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1459085731176.jpg (94 KB, 610x857) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459085731176.jpg
94 KB, 610x857
>>680131412
voting for bernie, a guy who doesnt even know what a secured loan is and has lived off the public tit for his entire existence, vs. a multi billionaire that has rebounded from 4 bankruptcies.

are you fucking kidding me. pic very fucking related
>>
>>680139775
You can be pro-Trump and still be wrong, but that's fine.
>>
>>680140022
Go back to your Rate My Fluffy Trap Abuse thread, edgelord.
>>
>>680140091
>an actual politician who has been fighting for weath equality and sustainable economics since the 60s vs a spoonfed reality tv rich guy who is obsessed with "always winning"
>>
File: 1460688298217.jpg (166 KB, 837x882) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460688298217.jpg
166 KB, 837x882
>>680140091
>>
>>680135985
Then don't build your fucking hometown below sea level and then blow the federal money you get to help maintain the levy on clown porn or whatever the fuck you niggers did with it.
>>
>>680138621
The niggers and spics absolutely destroyed that city. All my family is in CT and I haven't been in 10 years just because of what the beaners did to that town.
>>
>>680140232
well we(cajuns) got kicked out of everywhere else. trust me we dont want to be there we just pretend like its all fun and food parties when really we're just drunk, poor, and moist.
>>
File: 1457159894487.jpg (52 KB, 540x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457159894487.jpg
52 KB, 540x720
>>680140207
yeah an actual politician that doesnt even know what a secured fucking loan is.
absolutely fucking useless. pic very very related. it is easy to be generous with what is not yours
>>
>>680135985
>heavier objects sinking into swampland
>not the natural course of things

I don't think you understand what "natural" means.
>>
>>680136766

can you see past the giant irony, get cucked
>>
>>680140361
vs a guy who called it "7-11" and somehow forgot what the kkk was. theyre both delusional old coots slipping into dimentia.
>>
>>680130358
you deserve to be shot in the head faggot
>>
File: 1397265671805.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397265671805.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>>680130358
>>
>>680140389
before you try and call me out on my rhetoric i suggest you educate yourself on exactly how bad mankind has fucked up that place. trust me the possums didnt come up with a bunch of stupid ideas to control the river flow, refine oil, and pile a bunch of dirt on top of a swamp and attempt to build a city on it
>>
File: 1456830147983.jpg (168 KB, 1191x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456830147983.jpg
168 KB, 1191x1200
>>680140449
yes but one wont single handedly destroy the economy overnight, and that person isnt trump
>>
>>680140449
Get as little sleep as they do and see if your brain works at all let alone perfectly. I don't blame any presidential candidate for brain farts during campaign season.
>>
>>680140611
yes. thats the point i was making anon.
>>
>>680140257
sigh..
1.5 more years, transfer to rural PA goes thru. I count the days
>>
>>680140609
the economy is currently being destroyed by the interests of capitalism not by a guy who wants to help poor people not get cucked so hard.
>>
>>680130358
There are actually retards out there that think that Trump is a racist.

I personally think OP is a faggot and this is just bait... but this is actually something that get said a shocking amount, with no evidence to support it. (case and point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE )

As for why people like Trump, people know that they are getting fucked in the ass, and Trump says it's the government (whereas Bernie says it's businesses), and that is why people like both of them.

The thing is, the government IS fucked (countless wars and just being lying sacks of shit all around) and companies ARE fucked too (namely because of a corrupt government that gets paid off letting them run buckshot and destroying the free market aka the competition).

The thing though is if you buy any of this Trump or Bernie nonsense --- firstly your vote does not count so why people are up in arms is fucking retarded --- if you buy any of this nonsense, you are not seeing the absolutely obvious fix in the works --- Trump is a fall guy for Hillary and she is a shoe-in. Bernie has a snowballs chance in hell of being elected because for as retarded as he is (thinking you can throw money at the corrupt government to fix the corrupt government) he is vastly too anti-'establishment' (namely war) to possibly be put into power.

I wish someday everyone learns who is fucking them in the ass, and there is a regression back to a government that is free from tyranny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwPqAJ_3GY
>>
>>680130358
>>
>>680130358
>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>680130358
most dead in the water election the worlds ever seen just let it go already
>>
>>680130358
Nobody can make America more of a laughing stock than Obama did tbqh.
>>
>>680140752
ah, and here i thought i was the only person with a brain posting in this thread
>>
In all honesty he's probably racist to some degree, but there really isn't hard proof on that.
I would never actually voice this opinion, because I do not know the man, and he hasn't given me a solid reason to believe any of the typical leftist hype surrounding it.
>>
>>680140207
and everyone agrees that politicians are bad.
congress' approval rating is nearly single digits right now.
when trump enters the equation though its --> oh we need a politician. ok?
>>
>>680140752
>throw money at the corrupt government
Hillary is the one who thinks you can throw money at people to magically get them to do the right thing. Just look at the Clinton Foundation. Most Bernie supporters realize that the only way most of that shit will ever get done is if we make the Democratic party more progressive and get the schiessenfeasters whose religious affiliation is "voting for budget cuts while big business crushes my straight butthole" out of Congress for actual progressives who will vote for his legislation.
>>
>>680141013
That cuck Bernie sure as hell can, he's practically sucking off the Mexican, Muslims, and the poor to buy votes
>>
OP here.

Never knew my thread would become this popular...

Thank you /b/!
>>
Trump has a business background so he understands things from an economical viewpoint which is helpful for running anything. If he were decent people and not as childish, he'd be the best choice
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>680141319
>>
>>680141319
>faggot doubles down
>pretends hes happy
>sweating
>so much sweat
>>
>>680141440
Even THROUGH the childishness, he's still the best choice, I'd like to still have some semblance of an economy after this election
>>
>>680130358
Funny, you just described every Bernie Sanders supporter to ever disgrace this earth with their repugnant presence. Maybe all us Trump supporters will show you what happens when you take our votes and throw them in the trash can in favor of Tyranny by putting a slug in your head when we find you. That wasn't an implicit threat either, like your's was. That was an explicit one.
>>
>>680141248
I like you,... please watch the videos I posted, I honestly think they might be of interest to you.

I don't disagree outright with what you said, but again, please do watch.

With love, fellow anon.
>>
>>680141243
There's a huge fucking difference between "11% approval rate for establishment politicians" and "11% approval rate for people who actually know a fucking thing about international relations, legal matters outside of settling lawsuits out of court, and the structure of government".

Don't be a moron. This is the fucking guy advocating for things that are either literally illegal (like publicly declaring our military needs to torture) or entirely infeasible from both an economic and logistical standpoint, like deporting 12 million illegal immigrants and building a 50 foot concrete wall 2/3 the length of the Great Wall of China and having another country pay for it.
>>
>>680141319
Newfag.
> gun control
> I'm a female
> politics
Always have endless threads. It's the same dozen idiots arguing with the same dozen idiots about the same three to five things.

Your thread belongs on /pol/, Jackass. Out of 225 comments, 79 people have commented.
> baby's first circle jerk
>>
OP here.

This thread is full of cancer now that I've seen the comments! Trump won't win you deluded fucktards! Now stop having this white-only America fantasy and face the facts.
>>
>>680131221
not racist, not citizens or legal entrants to this country, super simple. Most progressive countries that liberal chodes like to reference barely allow immigration.
>>
>>680132141
classic amurifat retard
>>
>>680141810
Look at Mexicos immigration laws sometime.
>>
>>680141780
The way you use exclamation points is so autistic it makes me hate you even though I don't support Trump.
>>
>>680139893
Just like middle eastern people, Irish is not even close to the level of crazy those inbred fuckers are.
You may call it racism, I call it realism.
>>
>>680141899
That period use triggered my feelies
>>
>>680140752
Additionally:

For you Trump fags out there that have any doubt, please watch these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
>>
>>680141658
Saved them because they at least look interesting.
>>
>>680142144
No triggered feels to report, but it's so utterly spazztastic I just want to backhand the half inch thick lenses off his acne ridden, anime virgin face.
>>
>anti trump supporter scream racist and sexist
>trump supporter brings up economy
>everyone is quiet
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
>RACIST!!!
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
File: 1453707255453.jpg (52 KB, 638x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453707255453.jpg
52 KB, 638x638
>>680143198
Picture related
>>
>>680143274
Their tears speak more than evidence ever could
>>
File: 1410628560356.png (55 KB, 182x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410628560356.png
55 KB, 182x233
>>680143198
>id like someone with more failed business enterprises than successful ones to fix our economy
>................
>>
>>680131221
Neither Muslims nor Mexicans are a race, and he only wants to deport the illegal immigrants which happen to mostly be Mexicans. If the majority of the Mexican or Muslim population was white you would not be crying racism. Try again.
>>
>>680131395
Stupid???
Or white trash
>>
His racism is easily the least pressing reason not to vote for him.
>>
I don't think The Donald would make a good president but I like him for the fact that he is singlehandedly destroying the Republican Party and handing this election over to the democrats.
>>
>>680143612
what kind of faggot are you ? when Tyrone is done banging your wife, we'll talk
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 358x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 358x511
>>680131043
>>
>>680130358
>>680130358
>>680130358
>>
>good things about not living in america

Too bad there's Murican wannabes everywhere who won't go be cunts there
>>
File: 1459944533599.png (27 KB, 577x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459944533599.png
27 KB, 577x371
>>
File: you.jpg (106 KB, 489x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you.jpg
106 KB, 489x400
>>680143566
If you had even a clue about businesses, you would know that upwards of 90% of businesses fail. Henry Ford (being one of my favorite examples of this) for instance failed a fuckton, and most of the best business people have failed spectacularly many times before being wildly successful.

Or how about Disney's Laugh-O-Gram company --- you dirty fucker --- go read a fucking book or something, if you think failure in business shows incompetence,... it's the lack of success that shows bad business (and even that is not true for those carving out a new enterprise).

Typical retarded bleeding heart leftist...
>>
File: bababoo.jpg (52 KB, 161x161) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bababoo.jpg
52 KB, 161x161
>>680144900
agreed..
now fuck off
>>
File: 1458053128982.jpg (10 KB, 313x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458053128982.jpg
10 KB, 313x235
>>680144900
fuck off dude
>>
>>680144900
But failing at business doesn't show that you're necessarily good at running businesses. The only thing that clearly shows that you are a good businessman is being successful.
>>
Trump is a threat to OUR SPECIES and the world itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVqO3r3ugVo
>>
Tbh trump is racist for wanting to bring back jobs that would benefit untrained and uneducated workers, which happens to be widely blacks. Why is this racist honkey trying to give blacks jobs instead of welfare, is he trying to reinstate slavery?
>>
>>680132570
>global warming is very real but it's also blown out of proportion


oh did trump say that? cause im pretty sure he tweeted that global warming is a scam created for and by chinese people
>>
>>680145379
> Has 1000 successful business
> Retards scream "he failed at business because bankruptcy."
> idiots not understanding the difference between chapter 11 bankruptcy and chapter 7
> idiots basically lying about trump
> idiots ignore Hillary voted for all of this
>>
>>680145732
>cause im pretty sure
No you're not. You're too intellectually lazy to be sure. You just repeat shit you casually observe that fits your worldview because it's easy.
>>
>>680131710
I wish i had the money to buy the victor out to actually fix things.
>>
File: 1454554198474.gif (605 KB, 512x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454554198474.gif
605 KB, 512x588
>>680144900
So 90% of people can do it. Wow, Trump sure is impressive.
>>
>>680130358
There's that love and tolerance that the peaceful left is known for! Way to go, Champ! I admire your dedication to setting a fine example for future generations of Liberals, and may your aim be steady and true!
Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 40


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.