Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ? > "because we

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 30
File: a1.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a1.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ?

> "because we are omnivores"
we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
> "eating meat is natural"
rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks, that doesn't make it morally justifiable
> "tell that to a lion"
lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants
> "because I like the taste of meat"
there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
> "muh b12"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
>pic related brownies I made
>>
>>680109928
>rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks, that doesn't make it morally justifiable

is it ok if I think it makes it perfectly jutifiable?
>>
File: Tasty-meat.jpg (136 KB, 424x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tasty-meat.jpg
136 KB, 424x283
>>
>>680109928
Idgaf about brownies lard ass an don't compare humans to ducks, fucking child. Don't press your opinion cus "you" think it's right.
>>
>>680110216
Yum
>>
>>680109928
what I meant at the "eating meat is natural part" is that just because something is natural doesn't make it morally justifiable
>>
>>680109928
cause fuck you im gonna eat a burger when i fucking feel like it ass hole :>)
>>
>>680109928
Aren't brownies made with eggs?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (775 KB, 889x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
775 KB, 889x669
>>680110480
>>
>>680110601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi0ly3gqCh4
>>
In my OPINION, vegan food generally tastes like shit. I've tried many different vegan options because I like exploring different foods, and GF bread is shit, tempeh is shit no matter what you soak it in, seitan is disgusting, and I'm sorry, but all vegan baked goods look amazing but taste 'off' and have a dry, grainy texture (not something you want in a cheese cake. Don't even fucking mention vegan cheese, THE WORST. You can't believe that it actually tastes good.

That being said, I like veggie burger patties, tofu, fruits/vegetables, real people food that doesn't pretend to be meat (like those soy curls or whatever) but have that chewy texture? GROSS.
>>
Vegan cheese is fucking garbage who the hell actually enjoys eating that shit it's basically rubber and doesn't even taste half as good as the real stuff. Another thing is hamburgers are fucking delicious and if you don't agree there's something wrong with you, that point being back up by studies which show that a good chunk of vegetarians break and eat meat when drunk. This is coming from someone who eats lots of meat substitutes because unlike cheese substitutes those actually can be good in chili, tacos, spaghetti etc. Also

>only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis

Only humans can develop a taste in music right what the fuck does that matter if we share some illness with another thing when there's shittons of things that are seemingly unique but you don't go digging around to cherry pick some meaning out of that.

Not to mention that I've had experiences where I was on lsd and cooking fries in the oven and the sounds it was making was like english to me and they were screaming about roasting in the oven. So I kind of figure that every single thing has some form of soul attached to it and don't see much of a difference between eating plants over animals because the "consciousness" distinction has been totally lost in my mind from that and other experiences like it.


Don't judge me for eating meat and I won't judge you for trying to change society to suit your own personal ideal.
>>
>>680109928
You are seriously comparing different animals to each other ?, that is like saying why are lions eating meat, giraffes manage just fine on leaves, why can't they
>>
>>680110884
vegan recipes are hard to do man, I know that they can taste like shit, but even if 100% of vegan food tasted bad, it still isn't morally justifiable to murder animals for your taste.
And yeah most vegans don't like fake meats, or vegan cheese and all that shit, just eat whole foods.
>>
File: trump.jpg (54 KB, 548x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
54 KB, 548x356
I need meat to keep my chest hair full. I need meat to be big and powerful so I have enough enery to do my job of cutting down trees, so I can win the bread and come home to my wife, chug beers Fuck her furiously while eating turkey legs and rubbing that healthy organic grease across my hairy chest. Let see you do that with some khale you dirty hippy faoggot.
>>
>>680111209
/thread
>>
>>680109928
its not called rape its called procreation
i wanna procreate with you so hard right now
>>
>>680111209
Are you literally comparing slitting an animal's throat to fucking baking potatoes in the oven? are you that stupid?
>>
>>680109928
already am fam
:D
>>
>hey here are some useless facts that turns no one to become a vegan
>wow i eat so healthy so smart im better than anyone that don't eat like me
>god is good to be a faggot
vegan logic
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 269x187) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 269x187
>>680109928
>>
>>680109928
Surprised nobody bothered to look this up, but it's complete BS it seems
Search for "atherosclerosis herbivores" on Google and take your pick
>>
>>680111947
>wow i eat so healthy so smart im better than anyone that don't eat like me
if animal products have been scientifically proven to reduce risk for many of our chronic diseases (aka our top killers), and vegans are trying to get that information out, does that mean they're selfish hipster faggots that want to feel superior or do they want to help both animals and humans? I think you can answer that pretty easily.
>>
>>680112154
Oops forgot to link the green text
> "because we are omnivores"
we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
>>
>>680112154
Did YOU even read the results?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
this is the only good evidence, the rest is just retarded articles that are written by people that think they're smart.
>>
File: index.jpg (19 KB, 350x231) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
19 KB, 350x231
>>680111693
>>
>>680111899 Yes I am, no I am not that stupid, sorry that you have had a different experience in life than I have but again I asked to not be judged and I wouldn't judge you. Even if you're running of a ridiculously naive conception of consciousness and spirituality mixed with the moral superiority complex bigger than the lies you tell yourself to feel it.
>>
>>680110339
> taking the bait this hard
>>
>>680110728
Lost hard
>>
>>680109928
Because I'm not a bitch and I'll do as I fucking please. Now gimme my cheeseburger.
>>
>>680109928
Humans are omnivores, fuck off.
>>
>>680109928
Because I don't want to join a cult, good sir.
>I don't even eat meat very often, but fuck vegans.
>>
>>680112507
I guess I'll just slit the throats of your family members because one time I got high off of lsd and I killed a lady on the street, she didn't make any noises so I guess it's okay to kill your family members because they won't make any noises, don't judge me though and I won't judge you!
See how your argument makes no sense and when applied to humans makes even less sense?
>>
Eat LESS meat
Like once or twice a week
But people are extremists and there is no English word for "moderation"
>>
Human brains require to much energy to live off of vegetation alone. We became omnivores when we needed ways to feed larger packs with less work. One pig can feed a tribe for a few days and everyone's healthy. It would take way to much vegetation to feed a large tribe to be practical before the integration of common agriculture. Human babies and young ones that don't get the required energy and proteins only found in meat tend to grow up with malnourished defects and don't end up producing as much offspring. This is a very natural evolutionary path for Humans to go through. We would NEVER be at the point we are (evolutionary) today if we didn't start eating meat. If you look at our closest relatives, Chimps, they are omnivores also. While their diet is mostly fruit and veggies, they also eat their fair share of bugs and smaller mammals, even sometimes going cannibalistic to satisfy their requirement for the required proteins only found in meat. Saying Humans are herbivores is an uneducated and brainwashed statement. Also, the fact that we are intelligent enough to imagine how the animals we eat might not like it doesn't mean we should stop, it's a food chain. We are SUPPOSED to eat animals and those animals are SUPPOSED to not like it so they reproduce MORE of themselves so we an keep eating them. It's natural order and trying to say it isn't moral is extremely foreign and deluded.

tl;dr - ur dum
>>
>>680109928
your arguments are bad, and you should feel bad

faggot
>>
>>680113038
this
>>
>>680112873
Then just go plant based, you don't have to call yourself a "vegan", all I'm hearing is excuses.
>>
>>680109928
ur just a fatty mc fat fat. fucking brownies are fucking terrible. i'll take a sub over ur gross ass brownies any day faggot.
>>
>>680113038
this
>>
>>680113256
Why? What's wrong with eating the meat I hunt?
>>
Kek this has to be troll "only herbivores develop cardiovascular disease"

>what is bait for 500
>>
OP is a fucking retard, no discussion to be had
>>
>>680109928
I'll bite the bait.
No. Veganism is fucking retarded. Our bodies cannot actually digest plants such as grass because of the cellulose.
>You won't get cancer
Oh yeah? Well you're still a faggot.
Fuck this, aborting this board.
>>
>>680109928
Eating meat is a part of my culture you bigot.
>>
>>680113412
well carnivores don't get that specific disease, like dogs/cats

but being able to get it doesnt mean you are herbivore. Bears get it and they're omnivore.
>>
File: cute_kitty.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cute_kitty.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
>>680109928
The food is the easy part.

What about clothes, toiletries, cleaning supplies, and medicine?
>>
Vegan cuck
Are you sure that youre completely vegan? Because the dick that you like to suck isnt made from salad you faggot.
>>
>>680109928

Honestly thought that was shit and a poo thread.
>>
>>680113522
>Our bodies cannot actually digest plants
lul
>>
>>680113384
As much as I respect you for hunting your own meat and not buying it from the supermarket, take into account that you have absolutely no need for meat in your diet, plus it has negative effects.
Along with that the animal can feel pain and it is sentient, so it is morally wrong to kill them, especially since their flesh has no purpose for you, except for taste (I'm not gonna lie, meat does taste great, but after realizing that I don't need it and that the animals suffer for it, I stopped eating it)
>>
File: whatatrollface.jpg (491 KB, 1602x1380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whatatrollface.jpg
491 KB, 1602x1380
>>680112975 Except humans make noises and movement, you're forgetting that I have already stated that I eat meat substitutes, meaning I try to reduce the amount of meat it eat. I guess that's not enough for you, also I dare you to try and kill my family and I will be feasting upon your corpse in no time. Stupid doubter of the world you come into a shitfest of pain and suffering and think that anything you will do will change that. Weakling that you are grasping onto a false sense of morality thinking that plants do not have any senses which would change your mind about how it's okay to eat them over other things. Piece of shit that places their values onto a world such as this as if there's any true way for it to not be a world of hurt. My paper bag I have in my room has a face and identity tied to it, what do your moral judgement say about crumpling it up?
>>
>>680113784
yeah that was dumb, we defiantly can.

because we are omnivores
>>
>>680112975
WTF son you full retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1252x1252
>>680109928
>>
>>680113796
oh my pepe I fell for the bait..
>>
>>680109928
because being vegan is ridiculous
>>
>>680109928
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time
>you'll learn to love them over time
the fuck? that sounds like some sort of regime..
>>
I grew up in a vegetarian household. It's a very healthy lifestyle if you're a good cook and have access to good ingredients.

I could never do vegan though. Dairy and eggs are invaluable sources of protein/calcium if you're not eating meat.
>>
>>680114111
I see you have no reasons to say that, other than the ol' "vegans are annoying"
>>
>>680113794
What if I care about the animals suffering less than I care about the taste of meat?

You're gonna need a better argument to make me give up home-made bratwurst.
>>
File: Delicious Ribs 14.jpg (69 KB, 450x247) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Delicious Ribs 14.jpg
69 KB, 450x247
I eat it, cause it tastes good. I don't need any other reason. Besides, preachy vegans are commies.
>>
>>680113794
>absolutely no need for meat in your diet
but I don't wanna be a miserable sack of shit
>>
>>680114068 Not bait, just someone being true to themselves and their experiences with the world. Maybe one day you can understand. Maybe.
>>
>>680109928
does OP eat honey?
does OP wear leather?
Is OP a longtime vegan or is this a new thing?
>>
>>680114111

nice well thought out and poignant argument, must have you all day
>>
>>680109928
Because I'm not a new age fag or a hitler loving queer like you
>>
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH CALORIES ARE IN MEAT???

Why the FUCK would you not eat meat instead of vegetation in the wild where food is limited. One steak is like 400 times the amount of calories and energy an apple and some veggies are. Much more valuable and worth it.
>>
>>680113794
Human beings one hundred percent do require meat in our diets. How much of your time does your lifestyle take up? How long does it take to make decent taking vegan food? It takes fucking forever. If Humans could truely survive without eating meat, we wouldn't need multivitamins, protein powders, added nutrients, or more artificial sweeteners to get shitty plants to taste good or give us everything we need. You're so caught up in saving the animals and staying healthy that your forgetting that you are wasting time in your life. Why live to 100 if you've only had as much fun as a 50 year old because you spent half of your fucking life trying to eat
>>
>>680114181
Except dairy increases risk of osteoporosis, bone fracture, prostate cancer etc. and the calcium? you absorb about 30% of it compared to the 60% of it in green vegetables.
Eggs increase risk of stroke, eating one egg a day is like smoking 5 cigarettes after 15 years etc.
There is no medical term for protein deficiency, you can get all your proteins from plants without even trying, the only way you can not get in enough protein on ANY diet is if you're anorexic.
>>
>>680109928
why have you not killed you're self? it's natural too.
>>
>>680114379
OP is a dirty liar and faker
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1440
>you'll learn to love them over time
>implying veggie bullshit can ever compare to a perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned steak
>>
>>680109928
I wouldn't mind eating good vegan food. Are you gonna make it for me?
>>
>>680111209

I'm on the fence, i love delicious meat but i hate the wholesale bad treatment of animals to get that meat. I guess my hunger for tasty meat is too strong for my moral desire for stopping abuse of animals. i hope i wont be like that forever.

Your LSD story is whack though, the LSD made your hear voices coming from the potatoes, thats just the kinda shit LSD does. It also made some dude kill his mother and father because he could read their minds and found out they were insectoids plotting to kill him and consume his body for special powers. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>680114567
>Eggs increase risk of stroke, eating one egg a day is like smoking 5 cigarettes after 15 years etc
Going to need a citation for this.
>>
>>680109928
fake meat tastes like shit....... Why are you not a vegan chef serving the masses not shit pleb tier peasant food?
>>
>>680109928
>male ducks gangbang female ducks, that doesn't make it morally justifiable

Says you
>>
File: Untitled.png (242 KB, 398x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
242 KB, 398x376
>>680109928
vegans as a general rule are effeminate whiny weaklings. All other reasons aside, I wouldn't want to be associated with those faggots
>>
>>680114688
That is erotic.
>>
>>680109928
kill yourself
if dubs you do it
check em
>>
File: 1460410363534.jpg (14 KB, 511x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460410363534.jpg
14 KB, 511x416
Because it takes more effort than I have just to eat some food.
>>
>>680114519
chips, fries, nuts, white bread and soda are al vegan
its fried food that makes you fat
meat makes you unhealthy in other ways
milk is just fat in any form
>>
>>680114379
I don't eat honey because it is bad for your teeth, I sometimes do though because it tastes awesome.
I don't wear leather or fur or silk or wool.
I've been a vegan for about a year and a half.
>>
>>680114567
You can find a study linking almost any food to some disease. General medical consensus is that both eggs and milk are healthy.

Besides, eggs and milk can easily be obtained through humane methods. I see no moral reason to cut them from my diet.
>>
your only reason for not eating meat is to have moral superiority over people who do. so congrats you can have that, I'll keep my ribeye.
>>
>>680109928
I find other things in my life to be more important than what I believe to be morally right.

Frankly, I give a fuck, I just don't give enough of a fuck.

I used to eat at least one vegetarian or vegan meal every day.

Life has been wearing me down, I've been weak.

I'm a failure, and it might be too late for me.

At least I haven't given up.

Things have been improving, but they've been improving from shit, so it's not much.
>>
>>680114688
There's more to life than steak.
>>
File: Delicious Ribs 11.jpg (384 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Delicious Ribs 11.jpg
384 KB, 1600x1600
>>680114688
my /b/rother, how about a nice double malt to go with it?
>>
>>680115080
in your opinion
>>
>>680114567
>Eggs increase risk of stroke, eating one egg a day is like smoking 5 cigarettes after 15 years etc.
Where exactly are you sourcing this?
>you can get all your proteins from plants without even trying
Except the first and foremost worry for vegans is getting protein inside you, the rice and beans whole protein formula is everything they harp on about.
>>
>>680109928
Because I'm not a fucking pussy.
>>
>>680110728
kek
>>
>>680109928
>vegan
>/b/

For every animal you save, the rest of us will eat three
>>
File: image_64.jpg (110 KB, 1058x1390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_64.jpg
110 KB, 1058x1390
>>680109928
Because meat tastes good.
>>
>>680114982
calling OP a non vegan for eating honey
enslaving bees for their produce or taking there food and replacing it with sugar water is NOT the vegan way
>>
>>680115080
communist
>>
>>680114206
He also has trips, you don't
>>
Wow, I'm struggling to reply to this amazing, valid argument. Id much rather eat a carrot than a 40$ medium rare cattlemen's steak. Yeah, you are totally right. Pass that carrot
>>
>>680115185
You're too much of a pussy to deal with the oh, so difficult strain of developing and redeveloping morals, and putting in the effort to act upon them.
>>
>>680115277
why the fuck would I care you fucking faggot, insects can't even feel pain and they aren't even close to animals or humans in terms of sentience.
>>
>>680109928
Bacause I'm not a faggot. Also meat tastes good. Fuck you.
>>
>>680115154
It's a fact. There's also bacon, brisket, hotdogs, pants, giraffes, fluffy abuse, lots of stuff.
>>
>>680109928

I'd love to write a huge dissection of your argument but I'll just say
Fuck you and your "morals"
They hold no sway over me.
Meat is murder. Hot, tasty, greasy murder and I'm fine with that.
Anyone got a recipe for grass fed hippy?
>>
>this thread again
Because meat tastes good and I have no qualms about eating otherwise useless farmyard animals
>>
>>680109928
Vegans are bunch of liers... plants are living creatures that can feel like any animal...
>>
>>680111670
Saying it isn't morally justifiable for humans to kill animals for food is like saying it isn't morally justifiable for bears to kill for food. It's nature. While I don't agree with a lot of the methods we use to kill animals, it's still nature. Get over it.
>>
>>680115265
/thread
>>
>>680115378
what? do you think they dont feel pain, do you think they dont live in a society? Did you not see BEE MOVIE! fuck sake man vegans dont eat honey
calling OP a fucking child thats just discovered veganism
OP wont last sex months!
>>
>>680115378
because you're a fucking bigoted piece of shit for not respecting the beauty life is and still maintaining you're a vegan for moral reasons
>>
Let's all just chill out, I made steaks
>>
>>680115676
Rare?
>>
>>680115724
Medium-rare you fucking pleb
>>
>>680115184
>>680114782

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22891897
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25846122
even "organic" milk increases risk of prostate cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22043817
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21930800
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9224182
and more and more studies.
Doctors like Neal Barnard, Michael Greger, Clin Campbell also agree, are you smarter than physicians and doctors anon?
>>
I just find it funny how people who are vegan feel the need to let everyone know they are vegan. No one cares. You don't see me telling everyone I'm an omnivore. I guess you need approval from everyone else to make your decision to be vegan valid.
>>
>>680115724
>>680115809
I got you both
>>
>>680115943
Based anon.
>>
>>680115892
the reason why we preach so much is to save the animals, environment and YOUR health, we do not want to be superior or anything like that.
>>
Aren't plants living organisms too? Vegans are just as bad. Oh let me guess it's an exception.
>>
>>680109928
Okay fine you've convinced me.... I'll start raping
>>
Vegans might as well just an hero

They don't like hurting the poor food sources because it doesn't feel great for them, but they just ignore the unimaginable pain they inflict on plants

The fuck is wrong with vegans, those fucking barbarians

Looks like they can never win
>>
>>680115823
>american doctors
>intellectual

Once again, do you have sources?
>>
>>680116052
My health? We both going to die at the end of the day. Being vegan doesn't make you immortal. Saving animals? Why not save plants? If those animals could eat us believe they will. Try hugging a wild lion. It don't give a Damn about you.
>>
>>680116052
You clearly do, you would leave well enough alone and not talk down to those you're trying to save the health of.
>>
>>680116052
The only valid point is the environment.
>the animals
I never understood this. Farmyard animals are literally fucking useless aside from providing meat and dairy produce.
>my health
That's where vegans get fucking irritating. Stop trying to convince me to join your lifestyle and leave me alone. If I get cancer, so what? It's none of your business what I eat.
>>
>>680109928
Plants have feelings too!
>>
Never met a fat person with cancer. So I'll stick to eating non vegan food.
>>
>>680116230
>given sources
>hurr dude they are american so invalid
C'mon mate
>>
>>680115823
The closest of these articles to the "eggs=5 cigarettes" was the second, and it didn't make that claim anywhere within the passage. You pulled that number from your ass.
>>
File: 1443451056168s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443451056168s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>680109928
>>
>>680109928

1. I enjoy meat.
2. I enjoy rape, and have a rape fetish.
3. I eat what I want.
4. I do like the taste of meat, I like the way it smells when I cook it.
5. Life choices, not eating veggies and fruits all day is one of mine.
>>
Those brownies look like shit

All crusty and dried out, fucking gross

Can't wait till the vegan holocaust boys, who's with me?
>>
we've evolved to eat and enjoy meat. People are too stupid to change.
>>
>>680116480
You may as well have quoted Karl Marx, it's worthless.
>>
File: bluerare.jpg (76 KB, 500x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bluerare.jpg
76 KB, 500x299
>>680115809
Fuck that I want mine still mooing.
Shot of whiskey to knock it back.
>>
>>680116703
Evolution has nothing to do with cognitive ability.
>>
>>680113092
this guy here
>>
>>680116777
Eating animals does, however.
>>
>>680116777
The trips lie for once
>>
>>680109928
nigger
>>
Make yourself happy. If a vegan diet pleases you, enjoy.
However, death is natural. All life is sustained by death. Plants consume nutrients from soil, which, newsflash, is enriched by dead life forms, which in turn are being processed by microorganisms that consume and further process said remains.
To refer to predation as murder, suggests, as was stated, that there is a moral wrong being committed by the predator. Which leads to the implication that it is wrong to kill animals for sustenance, but acceptable to kill plants (which are nourished by decaying plants and amimals)for the same purpose. Thus making it acceptable for plants to exist as scavengers, but denying animals that same liberty.
All of that stems from a personal system of morals, artificially established to better enhance human survival and cooperation as primate troops that became adopted and codified as troop behavior adapted to multi-troop cooperation, creating clans, tribes, nations and civilizations.
These morals applied are not a bad thing and contributed to granting humans an apex status, which allowed us to, on the whole, no longer fear being regularly on the prey side of predatory behavior. But being vicious predators got us here, and allowed us the luxury of extending our artificial protected status to other species should we so choose. Those morals, however, are still a construct of human imagination, and have no bearing on Life as manifested in Nature.
So, by all means, pursue the diet that pleases you, vegan,vegetarian, halal, kosher, macrobiotic, omnivorous, or carnivore, but do not expect others to conform to the rules of your particular game just because you think that death is bad, or one organism deserves preferential treatment over another.
It is just a backdoor imposition of your personal religion, and as far as I can see, God(s) have no problem with letting all living things die eventually.
>>
File: lobster-280.jpg (22 KB, 280x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lobster-280.jpg
22 KB, 280x413
>>680116740
And go ahead and pair it with one of these.
>>
>>680113092
I love how nobody's responding to the best reply in this tard thread
>>
Hey guys, meatitarian checking in

Just thought I'd let you guys all know that I eat meat

It's a lifestyle and a healthy choice, don't trigger me by talking about vegans

By the way did I say I eat meat?

Don't forget I eat meat, it's better than going to hell with those evil vegans where they torture plants for eternity
>>
>>680117040
THREAD DISMISSED, BRING IN THA DANCIN' LOBSTAHS.
>>
>>680117226
Right in the nostalgia, anon.
>>
>>680116907
Individual IQ doesn't: we can evolve as a species overtime to have superior cognitive abilities, but as of right now, an individual using their cognition to decide whether or not to eat meat is not related to evolution. The anon's comment about how we've evolved to eat meat, yet people are stupid for doing so just rubbed me the wrong way.
>>
>>680113906
Not only can we, but we DEFIANTLY can. We will show our intestinal defiance, as it were.
>>
>>680117019

*small applause*
>>
>>680109928
I can
That is it
Humans are the apex predator
That means we can eat whatever the fuck we want
I can go eat a dog or a cat or chimp if I really wanted to
But those animals have proved to be useful other than literally just being eatin
A turkey will never by any means hold a valued place within society beside me pulling its fucking wishbone out
>>
I had a vegan camp councillor who ate real bacon. And someone is probably going to say "well then she's not a real vegan" and your probably right but just saying. One of your reasons to not eat meat is clearly trumped by the power that is bacon. Nothing tastes like it. Nothing ever will. There is the one eternal truth. And that is bacon is god like.
>>
See where not eating pork has brought the islamic countries
>>
>>680115823
I would rather fucking hang myself then live as a cuck vegan
I will gladly die in 50 years because I got to taste bacon and youll live 5 years longer eating nothing but fucking kale
>>
>>680109928
>Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ?
Because vegans are food to me. I'm higher on the food chain than you pretentious tools.
>>
>>680114982
Let me guess. OP is skinny, white, 20 years old +/- 1 year. Currently in college, majoring in social ecology, social sciences, or arts.
>>
>>680109928
Why have you not killed yourself yet?
/thread
>>
>>680111670
It is also not morally justifiable to wear clothes made in Chinese and Bangladesh sweatshops where the workers get paid $1 in the month just for you to wear the newest and cheapest fashion to show off to your friends.

It is also not morally justifiable to buy vegetables where the farmer only make a fraction of the sales, where the Taiwanese factory worker gets a fraction and now paid sick leave from the sale of your computer, where the accountant in your bank have to work overtime to finish the fillings just for you to get a 1% compound annual interest etc etc. Not a lot in this world is morally justifiable, and you still do it. SHAME ON YOU.

And vegan food tastes like shit. The only good substitute is tofu.
>>
>>680118002
Let me rephrase that for you
>Let me guess, OP is a faggot?
>>
>>680118002
18, workout 5 days a week (+ cardio), eat a shit load of food
>>
I'm working on becoming vegan man!
I've never been concerned about the ethics of killing animals for food, except for the torturous conditions.

I'm doing it more for the health reasons, like quitting smoking.

So far I've managed to cut out meat, eggs, and milk but I'm still addicted to cheese. Like I eat pizza a few times a month.

Mostly plant based whole foods diet though!
>>
>>680109928
Plants are living organisms too so whats the problem
>>
>>680110216
Fuck im hungry now
>>
>>680109928
People like you are why the Muslims are winning.
>>
>>
>>680109928
HEY! LOOK! A VEGAN! Get the vegan, I have a recipe on how to cook them nice and tender.
>>
>>680118169
I'm happy to see that man, here check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VWi6dXCT7I
Dairy products are literally physically addictive, so I get why it's so hard to make that switch too.
>>
>>680118139
>workout 5 days a week

So you did all this super great research on how being vegan is superior, but you couldn't look into muscle repair?

Fucking typical vegan retard

Eat some meat it will make your brain work better
>>
It amazes me how incompetent American vegans are with vegetables. Those brownies look like dogshit and male ejaculation.
>>
So you think I'm going to change my eating habits based off a post on the internet? Guess while I'm at it I'll become a plantkin femanazi who writes blogs and spends hours on Tumblr
>>
>>680118139
Can eat a shitload of veggies and be skinny because no calories. Amirite? No response on major?
>>
>>680109928

Because I don't want to. I'm free to choose my diet. I'm healthy as healthy can be (routine check-ups are good) and I feel no moral obligation to not eat meat (and you can't make me feel one).

Enjoy your diet, don't cram it down other people's throats. You don't like rape? I don't like it either.
>>
Legit carnivore here I've never has a single fruit or vegetable in my entire life
>>
>>680118537
What about rape when it involves cramming down throats
>>
>>680118596
How much fat do you eat with your meat?
>>
>>680118697
yes
>>
>>680109928
>Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/?
I'm gonna be straight up honest, I don't like the taste of meat.. Milk tastes fuckin gross'. I think eggs taste tolerable, but I can do with out them. Anything and everything I need to get rid of to be vegan, I have no attachment to. I'm not in support of the practices that go on behind the scenes, either. Buuuuut~ there are two reason why I don't go vegan.

The first is because I'm a broke motherfucker and cheap-ass food usually has animal products it in it. Beggars don't get to be choosers, regardless of morals, and fuck you for trying to make myself, and anyone else in that situation feel bad.

On that note, the second reason is because of people like you. I don't want to be associated with PETA, they're fucking scum, and I don't want to be associated with pretentious narcissist fucks who act like their diet is superior, you know what I'm saying? Like, I've been in situations before where I've been minding my own business and a vegan has somehow found their way into my vicinity while I'm eating, insisting that I'm sort of criminal or murderer. Like nah, I ain't responsible for this, I'm just trying to eat my goddamn sandwich, dude. I don't want to ever, EVER be associated with people like that.
>>
because I know if you were locked in a room for days on end and all there was in the room was water and meat, you'd fucking hoof that meat down your throat simply on survival instinct, don't try to say "ooh no I'm above that I'd just rather die" no you wouldn't you little faggot, you would fucking shove the meat in your mouth
>>
>>680109928
The human species as a whole can't be labeled as either omnivorous, carnivorous or herbivorous, our species has developed so far it becomes complicated when you decide with such a property over the entire human species. It's better to do it in groups or perhaps per individual.
>>
>>680118819
naise
>>
>>680109928
I eat meat. Yum.

The only thing I care about animals is if they taste good.
>>
>>680118932
you make a very good two points, I'm with you on the first one, family is poor and we can only afford cheap cheap foods that will shorten my life span by like 8 years but hey I'm alive now right
>>
>>680118976
This
>>
>>680118976
Hey, if I lock you in a closet for days on end with nothing but water and myself, I'd bet you'd fucking shove my meat in your mouth. I'd bet you'd hoof my meat down your throat, you little faggot.
>>
>>680118455
Nice dubs
>>
How can a vegan build muscle?
>>
>>680118932
Well you don't have to be associated with those kinds of people. You don't see me supporting faggot ass PETA, who euthanize 95% of their animals, and not a lot of vegans are hipster asses that preach their lifestyle so they're cooler and superior than everyone else.
Also vegan is the cheapest way to go, rice, beans, lentils, chickpeas, potatoes, pasta, some fruits, they're all dirt cheap man, try to calculate it yourself.
I respect your way of thinking, but I still think you hold a prejudice about veganism, you could just say you're plant based or something, if it really bothers you that people can (maybe) associate you with hipster fags or peta.
>>
>>680109928
quit being an outspoken shithead.
people live differently than you do. get over it.
>>
>>680109928
Because of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdKky0zck78
>>
>>680109928
/b/ isn't for preaching about veganism
saged
>>
>>680118395

Thanks!

I've actually never felt better.

I've read up on the addictive quality of food and am slowly weaning myself off.

I think the biggest shift is switching from the short term taste pleasure to long term feeling better. Starting to see taste as a waste of focus and controlling my impulses to benefit me.
>>
> "because we are omnivores"
we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
> "eating meat is natural"
rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks, that doesn't make it morally justifiable
> "tell that to a lion"
lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants
> "because I like the taste of meat"
there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
> "muh b12"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
>"because your entire cult trying to force veganism down peoples throats unironically is literally a meme and i'm too old to put up with this bullshit that will be reminisced alongside vaporwave & tumblr in 5 years time the same way we look at goth & myspace today."
that's a really valid argument that is irrefutable because it is true that vegan numbers have tripled in the last three years and the definition of a meme is "an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means", i can't believe how silly i have been the last three months the zinc deficiency must have gotten to me i'll now leave people alone now ok bye


Fixed
>>
>>680118976
that is a hypothetical situation, unless you are in a situation like that then you're being a hypocrite.
and besides, vegans would ofc kill an animal if their life was in danger, we just try to do minimal damage to them.
>>
File: RuralMomRibsRecipe.jpg (423 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RuralMomRibsRecipe.jpg
423 KB, 1600x1066
>>680109928
because I enjoy the taste of meat.
Eating vegetables and stuff is much more moral, but fuck that. Meat is tasty, and fuck you if you think I shouldn't be allowed to eat it.
>>
>>680114567
>eating one egg a day is like smoking 5 cigarettes after 15 years etc.

>5 cigarettes in 15 years.
>1 cigarette every 3 years.

This nigga right here.
>>
>>680118399

Are you talking about oxidation stress from exercise? Or are you saying that a vegan diet doesn't help with recovery in some other way?
>>
>>680119538
How about building muscle? You beed min 150 grams of protein a day to do so.
>>
>>680119276
no I'd probably kill you then eat you, good to know you love thinking about me eating your dick though you fucking faggot, jesus do you love sucking dick so fucking much that you imagine people over 4chan of all fucking people sucking on your little fucking dick. Fuck you're an idiot
>>
>>680109928
Cuz uz an fagut
>>
>>680119408
>you could say you're plant based

This is the whole problem people have with vegans

Literally nobody gives a single fuck when you tell them the shit you eat
>>
>Being Vegan
>Not enjoying the mouthwatering sensation of a well done steak floating in a bowl of ketchup.
>>
>>680119615
I don't think you understand what hypocrite means
>>
>>680114982
>call himself vegan and preaches the moral of veganism
>eats honey
you might as well slaughter a whole farm full of animals
>>
>>680109928
Why hasn't op killed himself yet?
>>
>>680109928
Those brownies look drier than a whore when they hear the word 'vegan' you dense cunt. Enjoy your overpriced food for less nutritional value.
>professional chef
You have to eat so much more beans and vitamin supplements to even come close to the nutritional value of meat. Eat a steak for that amazing iron content and stop being an anemic retard.
>muh spinach
That was a misplaced decimal point. Read up on nutritional values.
>animals being killed for you
Have you seen what happens to overpopulated stock? They wither and suffer more. Better to put them out of their misery and put their otherwise useless neat to good use.
>only herbivores
Anything that eats plants you backwards degenerate. You are also missing out on essential fats.
I bet you put your pets on a vegan diet and complain when they die in 2 months. Do yourself a favour and eat that steak.
>>
>>680119822
>trying too hard to bait
The autism is getting a little strong
>>
>>680109928
Aw, fuck off you pussy hippy neo-liberal braindead pot smoking entitled self-righteous millennial dipshit.
>>
File: evagreen.jpg (834 KB, 980x1308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
evagreen.jpg
834 KB, 980x1308
>>680114982
Do you get vaccinated?

Because if you do you are pretty much the lowest life form in our entire species.
>>
>>680109928
Why haven't you tried human flesh yet?
>>
>>680119538
You can get zinc from whole grains, beans, and nuts. You just have to eat them every day.

a vegan diet can be nutritionally complete, you just have to know what you should eat.

If you don't want to be vegan that's ok, but there are more good reasons than not to switch. No pressure tho ;)
>>
>>680114982
Cookfag from the wall of text.
You fucking eat honey and call yourself a vegan. Be 100% vegan or none at all.
>>
>>680120270
Do you use gelatin?
>>
>>680120270
>eating whole grains
>not being gluten free
>being unable to transcend to gluten free paradise
>>
>>680109928
Fuck off
>>
>>680120123

Baiting for what?

Do challenging questions make you feel defensive?
>>
>>680109928
wheres the gluten m8? that shit looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>680109928
>>
>>680119843
Someone's real angry b/c they got called out on their use of the phrases,
" fucking hoof that meat down your throat"
and
"you would fucking shove the meat in your mouth"

Aren't you just the angriest little faggot?
>>
File: 1443243330901.png (588 KB, 731x701) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443243330901.png
588 KB, 731x701
this thread shows how retarded vegans are, trust me any hungry omnivore animal would not have a second thought about eating you so why should we? inb4 we're higher than that you fucking moral faggot look where you are on the internet
>>
meat eater here
im thinking of becoming a vegan who doesn't mind eating meat when he eats out
can i get any vegans thoughts on this
>>
>>680120800
>implying I'm angry and just don't like using the word fucking

dude relax, eat a steak :^)
>>
>>680120429

Not that I'm aware of. I eat oatmeal or whole grain cereal to get my grains.

>>680120487

I've heard of the gluten free deal. It may be difficult to put in to effect with vegan but idk.

What are the benefits you've seen?
Can you point me to some research on the subject?
>>
>>680121130
You're right I'm real sorry.
I don't really like steak all that much, but I'd still be willing to put your meat in my mouth
>>
>>680113794
>take into account that you have absolutely no need for meat in your diet, plus it has negative effects.
Absolutely bullshit, lurk more my naive friend
>>
>>680121181
Gelatin for thickening. What do you use as a thickening and setting agent?
>>
Eat everything in moderation u fags. fully Meat based meal every week or two, and ur set
>>
Does being vegan keep your dick child sized?

I imagine that's why vegans tell everyone that they're vegan
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1242x1282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1242x1282
>>680109928
>>
I was just on /ck/ and saw this same question, wtf is going on?
>>
>>680121088

Sounds flexitarian.

I think it's a good means to reach a goal, you just gotta limit going out to eat.

Being someone who eats out with friends a lot, I started eating before going out. I have more fun just talking and hanging out than the actual eating part.
>>
>>680109928
silly op vegans aren't people
>>
>>680121339
ahahahahahaha your post made my night thanks bb I was real sad tonight to
>>
>>680109928
Typical vegan thinking "muh animals" when really there are many more important human benefits to going vegan/vegetarian
>>
>>680114567
Where did you find this propaganda shit?
Eating 1 egg a day is absolutely fine and healty.
If you start to eat 3-5 eggs a day you will probably have cholesterol problems
>>
>>680109928
What is your opinion on the synthetic vitamins added to ALL BREAD, WHEAT, PASTA AND RICE in the united states.

Are these things necessary or are they poisonous?

Is it really safe to eat niacin when everyone on earth has an allergic reaction to it every time they eat it? (Skin flushing/dizziness)
>>
>>680121370

No I don't cook that often because I really only eat plants and whole foods.
The less time I spend on food the better imo.
>>
Because I can
>>
>>680121425

I think that's a pretty good idea too.

I've heard people say it's like saying, "smoking is ok in moderation" but I think the jury might still be out on meat.
>>
>>680121509
did not know there was a term for this
it just seems to me like the perfect balance between taking the righteous path and inconveniencing yourself
maybe your solution is a better one but i lean towards the lazier side of things
>>
File: robertmcginnis3.jpg (473 KB, 1400x663) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robertmcginnis3.jpg
473 KB, 1400x663
>>680120593
Dear Sir Baited Postman III,

Hello. I am a new poster in this thread and I wanted to respond. I found your posts to be smug and I don't think you are aware of how smug you are. You are a minority attempting to glorify a diet that is nothing more than a first world luxury. This is why people don't care. If you are a vegan, others don't care until you find the need to make everyone know how special your diet is and how moral you are. The rest of us don't care and we don't have any reason to care. People don't think like you and you should respect that. You can live by your own set of morals without forcing them on other people. You might as well start every conversation with, "I want to talk to you about Jesus."

>Please, shut the fuck up about it

Love,
Futile Poster Anon
>>
>>680109928
I hate vegans , they sit in their city apartments and think they save the world by eating plants.
What they fail to realize is that in the fields where these plants come from thousands of animals like insects, mice, rabbits, birds die every day because they endanger the harvest.
>>
>>680109928
First, because I believe in God? It's right there in Genesis. Animals are for consumption.
Second, because vegans are almost always effeminate douches and I'm not a douche?
>>
>>680109928
you ignorant retard
the fact that only herbivores can or can not develop atherosclerosis "does not" change the fact that we are omnivores. as do other primates.
as omnivores we are supposed to eat meat. it is natural. you can't compare it rape.
you are just plain stupid.
>>
File: im-a-vegan-comic.jpg (67 KB, 525x808) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
im-a-vegan-comic.jpg
67 KB, 525x808
How do you know there's a vegan in the room? Wait 30 seconds and they'll tell someone.
>>
>>680121714
Answer this fucking question, vegan.

I know you've done a substantial amount more research than anyone on this subject.

DO THE SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS LABELLED AS VITAMINS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING?
>>
>>680122074

Hey guy,

If you don't want to be a vegan, I don't mind. I genuinely wanted your opinion, assuming you were the person talking about muscle repair.

I am as skeptical about the health benefits of a whole foods plant based diet as I think anyone should be. That's why I'm trying it out to see first hand.

I never told you to become vegan, just asked you opinion. Idk you and Ydk me but calm your titties.

>>680121992

Yeah I grew up eating meat and everything. I've been eating like this for over a year now and feel better, but eating more fruits and vegetables will make anyone feel better.

One of my friends is on a diet similar to mine except he does eat meat pretty regularly. We're both gymnasts and he's more shredded than me but our workout routines differ significantly.
>>
OP is a fag.
>>
>>680123096
We might as well end it here
>>
>>680121763
Must be fun, breaking down those cellular walls that haven't been grilled or roasted.

It's just fire, easy as fuck. Learn to cook, lazyass.
>>
OP you don't belong here
People like you should give up trying to radicalize us into vegan terrorists, and make us march the streets and annoy the shit out of people claiming that "meat is murder" and that animals are "just like us."
Please leave 4chan and never return.
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459297522255.webm
>>
>>680123093
i work out as well
i dont know a lot but from what i heard you can get just as shredded being vegan right?
>>
>>680123343
Haha someone accused me of baiting earlier but damn that's tasty bait.

Yeah I'm pretty lazy over food. Maybe I can get your gf to come cook for me :)
>>
Classifying diet in the vertebrate world is typically based on dentition and GI setup. Humans are undeniably omnivorous by any scientific standard.
>>
>>680123642
She likes a guy that can fill her belly and her cunt.

Seriously, what sort of guy doesn't know how to operate a grill?
>>
>>680123682
But not obligate that's the thing we can very easily and healthy survive off a vegan diet
>>
>>680123642
You know what else is tasty? Meat of all sorts

So glad I have a real source of protein. Your butt buddy's cum won't sustain you for long
>>
>>680123596

Yes definitely. As long as you keep track of calories, carbs and protien as w/ any diet.

I do mostly cardio and skill work while my friend does mostly lifting and condition w/ light cardio.
I'm trying to switch over to lifting but I really love running.
>>
>>680124007
whats skill work?
>>
>>680124170
Jacking off a dick with each hand.
>>
>why have you not gone vegan

Because I'm not a retard
>>
>>680119039
Completely false. The Human Species as a whole is omnivorous. That means we CAN eat both meat and plants, not that we have to. Herbivores, by definition, cannot eat meat.
>>
>>680124170
Skill work: Suck a cock, wank 2 cocks, with a cock in ass simultaneously.
>>
Well, plants feel pain too.
But nothing like ripping them out the ground, chopping their roots off, and eating them.
But fuck them cause they don't scream or have faces.
>>
>>680109928
Because I want to eat meat?
>>
>>680124170

Gymnastics skills like giants on high bar or flyaways on pbars

conditioning in gymn is similar but more stressful than intimidating
>>
>>680124879
ah i see
thanks
>>
>>680110728
Kek
>>
all of your reasons dont matter to me, meat tastes good and so i will eat it, i dont care about you getting triggered or animals getting killed.
>>
>>680124867
stop oppressing me
>>
>>680123773

Lol fair enough

I can operate a grill, I would just rather do other shit.
>>
>>680109928
I cant be vegan because im not a faggot
>>
Are we free to eat meat OP or are you just gonna be a fag and force us to eat broccoli?
>>
>>680109928
I love killing things. Then I have a dead animal and may as well eat it since it's already dead.
Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 30


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.