Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Alright I'm really curious, are there actually retards on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 84
File: hLsYLOC.jpg (188 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hLsYLOC.jpg
188 KB, 1024x640
Alright I'm really curious, are there actually retards on /b/ that like Hillary?
>>
i'll be voting for her later in ny
>>
>>680064523
Better than Trump.

I eagerly await your poorly worded responses, Trump supporters.
>>
>>
>>680064901
agreed. we need a woman president. toxic masculinity has destroyed this country. a female's touch would definitely get us back on track.
>>
>>
File: DEMOCRACY.jpg (30 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DEMOCRACY.jpg
30 KB, 750x750
>>
>>680064901
How so?
>>
>>680065323
>>680065176
>>680065044
>in lieu of actual arguments, I will just shitpost with negative imagery associated with Hilary

Drumpftards go home

>>680065444
She's a politician, meaning she has political tact and decorum and isn't already threatening to go to war with a neighboring country if they won't meet her ridiculous demands. Nuff said.
>>
File: 1459215395286.jpg (153 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459215395286.jpg
153 KB, 800x800
Not over here. She's a pathological liar at best.
>>
File: original (1).jpg (60 KB, 460x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
original (1).jpg
60 KB, 460x577
>>680064901
Nice b8

Fact is anyone is better then Hillary,
If her opponent was Satan, I'd vote for Satan
that is how fucking awe-full she is

But then again i'm talking to a mindless Democratic drone who will " vote for her whether you like her or not like a good little democrat" - Hillary Clinton
>>
If we learned anything from Obama, the president can't do anything without the support of congress. I like what Bernie promises, but there is no way our corporate congressmen will let him do a single thing he's promised. Cynical me says we need a greasy, sleezball politician to be president. A grease sleezball politician who might have your best interest in mind. Hilary is closer to that than Trump.
>>
>>680065095
this songs for you and the theme
of this thread now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOw79cUmGac
>>
>>680064523
I caucused for her in WA.
>>
>>
>>680066199
I've noticed the same thing, but instead I plan on getting off my ass and voting in the senate and house of representative elections in the upcoming years.
>>
>>680065095
FYI

voting for a canadate based on their sex,
>is sexist
>>
Aren't democrats better on foreign policy & international relations than republicans? However if there is war we need you to help out on then republican is better.
>>
>>680064523
there's a big difference in liking the bitch,

and plainly understanding that since she has spent he last 20 years in the white house through one way or another she has the most experience.
>>
>>680064901
I don't think OP was asking why poople are choicing Hilldog over Drumph, I think he was asking why Doghill over Barney Tenders.
>>
File: le drumpf kid.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1514) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le drumpf kid.jpg
237 KB, 1080x1514
>>680065673
>every person who uses Drumf looks like this

Im so sorry anon, your life must be hell
>>
>>680066044
>you're a mindless little drone

That's funny coming from someone who is so clearly brainwashed to hate someone without knowing literally anything about her policies or political record, or essentially anything outside of facebook memes.

p.s., I'm not a democrat and I'm not voting for Hilary. Just aware of how hard the conservative establishment is mudslinging Hilary simply because she's a liberal
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 300x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 300x180
>>680064523
“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.

remember that black and minoriy voters

Not to mention her ties, and donation from to the Saudis and people who give women 0 rights.

any remotely informed person who is sane would vote hillray
>>
File: 1459362227459.jpg (21 KB, 270x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459362227459.jpg
21 KB, 270x263
>>680066199
Name one thing she's done in the forty years she's been in politics, for anyone but herself or big business.

You can't because she's a self serving whore, who's lived her whole life stealing from, and lying to, the public.
>>
It won't be the end of the world if Bernstock gets the nod. He's great on the environment which I like. There's no way he'll get the majority of his social programs passed unless the D's can take back congress as they're all paid for by new or increased taxes on everyone, including working and middle class.
>>
She's a fucking war criminal
>>
>>680067136
>wouldn't
fixed it for ya anon
>>
File: kek9000.png (443 KB, 655x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek9000.png
443 KB, 655x653
>>680067071
>Hilary simply because she's a liberal
>simply because she's a liberal

Yeah no, it couldn't be whitewater, or her covering up her husbands rapes, or her failure as SoS, or her breaking multiple US security laws, or her lying to the american public about the deaths of 4 americans, or her being fired from watergate for corruption, or her and bill being mixed up with crime families in arkansas, or her having bill pardon her brother right before he left office

it MUST be because shes liberal
>>
>>680067476
Yeah but who isn't. Doesn't seem like that should be an automatic disqualification.
>>
>>680067057
>exaggeration
>generalization
>stereotyping

Keep that logic scarce, reason suppressed and mindless repetition strong Drumpfy. Don't forget the violence!
>>
65 year old women don't hang out on chans. They do vote unfortunately.
>>
>>680067548
You're not wrong, it's just the fact that she has supported every major invasion in recent history that doesn't sit well with me.
>>
File: bernouts.jpg (74 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernouts.jpg
74 KB, 1080x720
>>680067569
i know your only lashing out because of your autism and pizza face

its going to be ok anon, im going to help you get through this
>>
>>680064901
More like same as Trump. Two lying, flip-flopping, racist, homophobic, xenophobic conservatives that have been or are registered Democrats.
>>
>>680067533
>husband's rapes

Oh wow, do people actually believe this? It's amazing how conservatives will go to such extreme lengths to discredit their opponents, even belying their own political standings when it's convenient. Let me guess, the reason she's not in jail is the sinister Jewish Cabal, right? Fuck off back to /pol/ kid.
>>
>>680067833
>racism is bad!

>>>/r/cuckolding
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (44 KB, 426x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
44 KB, 426x346
>>680067071

If she was just a liberal that wouldn't be as bad
shes the mrs. al capon of the political world. Dirty as they come but stuff never sticks. There are mysterious fires and deaths. They take care of those around them very well. Unless you try to cross them and air their dirty laundry then you end up dead.
>>
>>680067802
This was at the Philly rally. The guy with the "I've been R for 32 years, I'm voting for Bernie" sign definitely got a lot more attention.
>>
>>680067993
yeah, let's kill all the niggers! not like they're human beings just like everyone else or anything like that!
>>
>>680064523
I don't like her, but I hate her less than literally everyone else. She'll get my vote for that reason alone.
>>
File: 1459603415446.jpg (56 KB, 600x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459603415446.jpg
56 KB, 600x426
>>
>>680067833
>I won't vote for Trump the racist.
> instead I'll vote for the candidate the neo Nazi's back.
https://stubhillnews.com/2015/07/20/clinton-campaign-nazi-kkk/

You people are the biggest hypocrites.
>>
File: 6636500.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6636500.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>680067892
Agueing facts
being this dumb...

I also assume you believe she never boasted about getting a pedophile off on a technicality
>>
>>680068080
Right, it's all a big conspiracy, and only you and other Trump supporters know about it. You guys are the real heroes of this country, you're gonna save us from those wicked Zionist Shadow Overlords! Thank you, brave warriors!
>>
>>680067892
>has been getting accused of sexual assault rape since college

>"h-hehe its b-because of those republicans, even though this has been happening before he even went into politics"

nice denial kid
http://albertpeia.com/oxfordassault.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrlZ_WbjF8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMtqjLU5_8Y

http://spectator.org/articles/34940/bill-clinton-and-legitimate-rape
>>
>>680068532
Fuck that. They're both sacks of shit. How did you infer I was voting for Killary?
>>
>>680064523
Really want her to win, so we can shut the door on this 'patriarchy' idea once and for all.
>>
>>680068646
>literally being the definition of a useful idiot

i feel bad for you anon

i know ignorance is bliss, but you also can't change stupid

:^(
>>
>>680068636
>facts
>Clinton was never convicted of sexual misconduct

>>680068813
>posts youtube videos and conservative smear site as proof

Are you even trying? Hilarious and pathetic.
>>
>>680064523
Is this an official retard thread?!
FUCK YEA!!!

69 iq master race reporting in
lol 69
>>
>>680069248
>youtube videos are interviews that were also broadcast on msnbc and cnn

lol

Didn't see the sourced compilation of his criminal background in the first article link did you?
>>
File: 1460248034440.jpg (31 KB, 619x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460248034440.jpg
31 KB, 619x349
>>
>>
File: 1455937363227.jpg (256 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455937363227.jpg
256 KB, 1280x1024
>>680068646
jokes on you dickhead
trump was originally a plant to get shillray elected

trump IS a liberals "liberal" google it , regardless of the shit he says now he supported bill, he supported Hilary for sectary of state. has even supported Hillary for president, has even given over 100k through the Clinton foundation to her presidential run. and before the phone call from bill kicking off his run. hes said that Hillary would make a strong president.

their all 2 faced crooks, Hillary is just the worst of the bunch by far

I leave you to your democratic overloads
>>
File: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>680069499
>the head on that beer

for that reason alone she shouldn't be president
>>
File: 1375056284983.jpg (47 KB, 549x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375056284983.jpg
47 KB, 549x563
Benghazi...? Anyone...? Clinton is responsible for 60,000+ around 276 posts around the world and she did nothing about that even when they asked for help...? Didn't even bat an eye?? She doesn't need to be president..
>>
>>680067744
Here's a thing. She's been regarded as a poll-rider, and at the time didn't the American public want to go to war? Now that we live in the millennium of millennials, where they don't want war as much, won't she just not?
>>
>>680069437
But he's never been convicted of anything, because um, magic, jews right? That's the substance of your argument, literally.
>>
Hillary has her own 50 cent army of Internet trolls
>>
>>680066380
>>680064654
FFS, why?

She's a fucking corporatist shill.
>>
File: kek chainsaw.jpg (17 KB, 499x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek chainsaw.jpg
17 KB, 499x314
>>680069794
>never been convicted
>was impeached

>capone was only guilty of tax evasion

how can one person be this dumb?
is it physically painful?
>>
>>680066870
And based on how fucked everything has been in those years do we really need to keep her there to perpetuate it?
>>
>>680066015

BILL COSBY IS INNOCENT
>>
File: friðmar.jpg (60 KB, 783x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
friðmar.jpg
60 KB, 783x377
>>680069248
> hilarious
pun intended?
>>
>>680069701
I want you to explain what happened at Benghazi without looking it up. I'll know if you looked it up by how long it takes you to reply. Have fun.

>>680070030
>was impeached
>thinks an impeachment is a conviction

Try again.
>>
File: everywhere.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
everywhere.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>680064523
Hillray supporting
Morons Everywhere
>My god please get you heads out of your ass and get informed
>>
>>680066199
>>who might have your best interest in mind
Oh wow if you think Hilary has your best interests in mind, you deserve to live in hell.
>>
>>680070032
>inb4 kiddies don't understand that bill selling off public utilities and endless military contracts in addition to the deregulation of banking/mortgages (HSES+HUD) were bad
>>
>>680069666
this
Satan
this
>>
Hillary is completely corrupt and disingenuous.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries and will never ever ever vote for Hillary because she is simply corrupt and owned by the big banks and Wall Street.
>>
>>680064523
Genuinely scarier having her in power than trump. She'll do and say anything for power and money it's obscene.

Least Bernie and trump are consistent in their views/policies.
>>
>>680070251
>OMG HILARY SUPPORTS SO STUPID GET INFORMED
>continues to post memes because their political knowledge is totally bankrupt

Drumpfys gon' drumpf
>>
>>680066641
wat
>>
>>680070315
Basically this.
>>
>>680070310

Would you vote for Trump to not vote for Hilary?
>>
The fact that Hillary had her work and personal routing to the same account because she couldn't handle two email accounts, that alone discredits her ability to be president. Many Americans have separate work and personal email accounts, its not a big deal. If you can't handle two email accounts you can't handle being president.
>>
>>680067802
Dat black girl is cute, tho.

Dude, I promise you that if we're going to look at the appearence of their supporters as an indicator for the candidate, ALL OF THEM WILL LOSE.

The average American is BUTT UGLY and fucking STUPID. The fact that there are ugly and stupid supporters of every candidate should be no surprise.

His point is that you can't judge any group by a single person, or worse, a picture of a person. That's just shitty logic.
>>
>>680069967

Because they're feminists and/or manginas.
>>
>>680064901
Hilary is a criminal who should be in jail. Trump is a complete douche. I'm voting for Trump just to watch the world burn.
>>
File: 1413964212841.png (56 KB, 500x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413964212841.png
56 KB, 500x382
>>680070505
>Drumpfys gon' drumpf

anon...

I know you're ugly and lonely but shouting DRUMF DRUMF DRUMF on repeat isn't going to get you out of this depression

I know you haven't left the house in 2 years, just close the computer and go outside
>>
File: 9ab.png (90 KB, 618x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9ab.png
90 KB, 618x618
>>680065095
>>
>>680070227

not him, but after repeated requests for support for months by the head diplomat dude there were denied or ignored, eventually they were attacked and killed

i don't even care and i know that much. bitch was just coasting along on her husband's name and not doing her fucking job.
>>
>>680068512

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/achievements.asp
>>
>>680064523
>>
Not gonna bother reading the thread so I'm just gonna jump in here.

Can some people give me some reasons for who their voting for? I myself am voting for trump primarily because of his immigration and economic policies.

Keep shitposting to a minimum faggots.
>>
>>680066870

All that experience and such horrible judgement? That makes it even worse doesn't it.
>>
>>680070294
>B-b-but she's a woman. We elected a black guy last time, now it's the girls turn.

Forgrt about the damage she's done and will do, the machine has decided it's fate a long time ago. I'm m not wild about trump, but he will be the only chance at a real change
>>
>>680065044
I didn't want to vote at all, but this pic inspires me. Burn the children.
>>
>>680071335

no you're voting for drumpf because YOU'RE A RACIST FASCIST WHITE MALE

WHITE MALE

WHITE MALE

WHITE MALE
>>
>>680071556
Dude, the machine has chosen Hillary already...
>>
Shes got my best interests in mind
>>
>>680071739
Lol faggot detected
>>
I don't smoke weed, but her stance on recreational MJ use is fucking retarded. She still doesn't know if it's dangerous or not (bullshit) and she only wants to move it to a Schedule II drug. That stance alone makes her the epitome of cancer that is the Baby Boomer way of thinking.
>>
>>680070309
Oh don't worry, she has a special place in hell reserved.
>>
If it comes to Sanders vs Trump, who do you vote?

I'd still want to vote Trump, but I'd be tempted to vote Sanders.
>>
>>680071760
Thats why i said i'm not wild about trump but he's the only one who can realistically change the game.

And he appears to be doing so.

Maybe it read as i think trump is the machines choice, but i meant Hillary is their choice and trump can muck it all up
>>
File: 1457425098321.jpg (4 KB, 126x120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457425098321.jpg
4 KB, 126x120
>>680071739

KKK and skinheads, racist groups supporting Hilary and she not is saying no to their support or their money.... who is raciest? top kek
>>
You could literally vote for a frozen bottle of shit and wouldn't notice a difference in your daily life, because Congress has way too much power and pretty much makes all the laws or lack of laws that control our quality of life right now.
>>
File: 1460300821965.jpg (193 KB, 800x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460300821965.jpg
193 KB, 800x488
>>680071335
> I'm not reading anything
> who wants to waste their time to write me stories

Seems pointless, I'll pass.
>>
HILLARY 2016
>>
>>680070650

Why do you ask? Doesn't seem relevant at all.
>>
>>680066684
There is no sexism against males
>>
File: 69aXkv4.png (30 KB, 1584x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
69aXkv4.png
30 KB, 1584x400
>>680071335
>>680064523
I have no choice but to support Hillary Clinton. I consider her the worst of the worst in terms of political corruption, but ultimately she at least pays lip service to liberalism.

If Bernie Sanders was the Democratic nominee, I would be fully supportive of him. If Donald Trump faced Hillary Clinton in the general election, I would be inclined to support Trump but for one big thing: the Supreme Court nomination. I'm a left-leaning libertarian and I cannot risk having a big government republican be appointed to the SCOTUS. Hillary -might- appoint someone shitty, but she also -might- appoint someone who is a rational judge who isn't socially conservative. Trump will appoint a conservative, and that would be disastrous for me.

>>680071335
Immigration is a red herring. It makes voters extremely emotional, which politicians and pundits like, but the fact is it's an tiny insignificant problem compared to the massive issues that we need to deal with. (Education reform, mass incarceration, runaway military spending, infrastructure maintenance, campaign finance reform, etc).

Also, Donald Trump doesn't have a clear economic policy, he's just said we would do "great" if he was president.
>>
>>680072098

I voted for Sanders in the primary but fuck I don't want those obnoxious SJWs to feel triumphant they will be even more disgusting.
>>
>>680072761
One of the few intelligent responses in this thread.
>>
>>680072761

Talking like your little shit vote matters.
>>
>>680064523
Nah it's not like that at all. Hillary is like the skinny chick with a fucked up face that looks fucking hot when she's standing between two hideous hambeasts; it's not that she's better in any way, but rather her "competition" is infinitely worse. Pic fucking related.
>>
>>680073078

I dunno I'd rather fuck the one on the right.. She looks like she can take the D like a champ and has face made for cumming on.
>>
>>680067071
you forgot to add retard.
>>
>>680064901
No. The Clintons have a history of lying.
>>
There will be no FBI indictment. So SICK of hearing about the emails. It is not a big deal, regardless of security. Sick of it. Drop the email issue already.
>>
>>680073458

FBI can't indict retard. They can hand down a prosecution recommendation. And the head of the FBI is super ethical, a republican who stood up to the all-powerful neocons and told them to fuck off, you think he's not going to do the same to the clintons/democrats?
>>
>>680067071

Hillary isn't even really a liberal, idiot. She's a moderate republican basically, and a corporatist. And corrupt.
>>
>>680072761
Thanks for the response mate, glad to see some effort.

So immigration as a red herring; you think it's not an issue to the citizens of Brussels? What about Paris? Cologne? Now I realize that argument appeals to emotion, but
a) the liberal argument that is pro immigration is entirely based on emotion
b) remove the idea of humans from the equation entirely and look at the numbers; importing Islam is a disaster everywhere it has been done.

I seriously think it's an issue because of the fact that Clinton and sanders both refuse to look at the numbers and just show us pictures of cute Arabic children.

Military spending: hilariously enough trump is a pretty isolationist candidate, he doesn't want America to be the global police, but that doesn't mean America doesn't need a strong military, it has a lot of enemies.

Incarceration: I mean come on mate, I know the system is flawed when it comes to drugs and shit but if you don't want to go to jail, don't commit crime.

Education reform: fully agree, but the reason there are so many people bitching is because people are taking gender studies instead of engineering.

Economic plan: I'm talking simple stuff like minimum wage reduction, tax cuts, that sorta thing.

>>680072303
>I don't have any arguments and don't wanna debate so lol no try again drumpf.
>>
>>680065673
>isn't already threatening to go to war with a neighboring country if they won't meet her ridiculous demands

that would be a thing and all, except russia, syria, and north korea exist
>>
>>680072226
Ok, here's how it's gonna go;

You have 2 howler monkeys,
Bernie and Trump,
and it splits the people down the middle.

So what's gonna happen is that Hillary is going to win,
and the Bernie people are gonna go, at least it's not Trump,
and the Trump people are gonna go, at least it's not Bernie.

If you look at the odds, from gambling sites and vegas, you'll know it's already decided.
>>
>>680064523
couldnt give a fuck about her. completely irrelevant outside the usa.
>>
File: 1431752401379.jpg (106 KB, 722x722) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431752401379.jpg
106 KB, 722x722
>>680069666
>>680069499
Bitch never poured a beer in her life
>>
>>680074699
it was decided B4 bill left office
they have been plotting this that long
>>
>>680074699
Pretty pessimistic outlook, this is how I see things going.

>trump manages to break the gop and get the nomination
>Clinton as expected mops up sanders
>both sanders and trump are populist candidates for white people
>bernbros hop train to trump once the hysteria around him dies down
>>
>>680064901
You do know that Hillary Clinton spoke at the funeral of Robert Byrd, former senator and Grand Cyclops of the KKK, right?
>>
>>680074932
or course she was born into money and broke means only have a few measly millions. If he has had a beer before it would of been brought to by her servants. I doubt shes ever served her self.
>>
I'm gonna be a Bernie voter but I wonder, how will he get the things he talks about every rally passed? Either way better than Hillary
>>
>>680075173
Yep, did you know that Robert Byrd renounced racism and the KKK decades ago, therefore making your argument (which is really just someone else's recycled argument) is intentionally misleading?
>>
>>680075540
Not him, just curious, do you believe trump is racist?
>>
>>680064523
I find her voice unbearable and everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like typical political "I'll help the majority unlike the other guy".
>>
>>680075803
Yep, but that's not the main reason I oppose him. Just another reason he's an asshole.
>>
File: 1460594634876.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460594634876.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
Actually im not noticing too many bad things. For all its worth Obamas not a bad president. I am employed, am attending college and have health insurance. Our economic system isnt really that bad right now, not like the Bush presidency
>>
>>680075971
What racist things has he said?
>>
>>680072098
He can masquerade as colonel sanders and get the black vote.
>>
>>680066380
SHIT NIGGER YOU FUCKED UP
>>
File: ICameForBernie.png (127 KB, 468x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ICameForBernie.png
127 KB, 468x386
>>680067802
>poople are choicing Hilldog over Drumph, I think he was asking why Doghill over Barney Tenders.
>>
>>680075540
Did you know GW Bush declared we weren't torturing prisoners in secret bases, and then said we were?
Did you know Obama vowed to shut Gitmo, and it's still open?
> believing a politician
> being this underage
> justifying voting for the KKK
>>
>>680064523
She is better than sanders.
I would vote her over sanders any day of the week, even if i hate her, at least she doesnt want to destroy the country.
>>
>>680074243
>importing Islam is a disaster everywhere it has been done.
I agree but we're still giving it too much weight in terms of the cost to American society. Yes, unchecked immigration is bad, but it's not the biggest problem that we face.

>America doesn't need a strong military, it has a lot of enemies.
Yes, we absolutely need a strong military, but defense spending is bloated in ways that make us less safe. We funnel money to contractors that know they can rip off the American people in the name of national security; undermining the goals of the military right under our noses.

Anecdote: I personally knew an airman that was paid for 18 months while stationed in Japan. Thing is, he only showed up to clock in then he would just go home. Point being that we've weakened our national security by letting it grow out of control.

>the system is flawed when it comes to drugs
That's a massive understatement. The 'War on Drugs' has taken an immense toll on this country financially, without making us safer or curbing drug use. Meanwhile, prescription drug use is being pushed by politicians that cheer when a Marijuana user gets 5 years in prison.
>you don't want to go to jail, don't commit crime
And if a law is unjust, change it.

To reiterate, immigration isn't something we should ignore, but the amount of coverage and attention we give it is not warranted. Simply put, all of these things above should be given much MUCH more scrutiny than our immigration policy.
>>
>>680065673
oh look everyone its the asshole who likes to call people names.
what are you like fucking 12.
>>
>>680074243
Immigration- roughly 9 million illegals in tye US are estimated. 9 million people who have to survive somehow. Inb4 all illegals are living off crime, homeless in the street, or in jail. They have to work somewhere to sustain themselves. Punish employers who hire them. Harshly. No one will hire them anymore and they'll be forced to leave. Problem solved.
Defense spending- almost 25% of budget expense. 1 out of every 4 tax dollars. Welfare gets all the attention but makes up less than 8% of the total. Da phuc.
Incarceration/education- reforms for a new era. Make the feds take more control at the state level because state legislatures are too chop happy when it comes to cutting education funding (science courses in Louisiana and Kentucky are akin to Harry Potter book club discussions). Mandatory minimums need to decreased and necessary possession amounts increased. State level legalization should be respected, but bans that go beyond federal law shot down.
Economics-campaign finance reform and override citizens united. Balance the fucking budget, no further tax cuts or increases. Find the waste negotiate with each other over cuts and make a deal. Any budget surplus goes into paying the debt, no exceptions.
>>
>>680064523
As a registered Republican I prefer her to Sanders only because she's well aware that what she says is bullshit.

Sanders is a wildcard that doesn't fully understand what he is proposing.
>>
>>680065673
Because sparring with russia is much smarter
>>
>>680076532
>voting for the KKK

lol kid you should really keep your logical leaps to a canyon's width

>>680076532
The reason Obama can't shut down Gitmo is repubs. Read the news.

>>680076910
Boy, slippery slope fallacies sure are fun.
>>
>>680067892

So you blame the victim? That's cute.
>>
I like hilary cuz drupmf hurt my feelings and is the racis
>>
>>680076839
That's exactly why I'd take Sanders over Clinton. Clinton will keep the train on the tracks. Sanders might just detail it. I'm ready for some chaos. This country has gone soft and needs a reality check.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (56 KB, 444x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200_s.gif
56 KB, 444x200
>>680077332
You mean like conservatives have been doing for years, in proven cases of rape?

:^)

>>680077411
pic
>>
>>680077123
No seriously. If anyone is going to fuck up things with russia then it will be hillary
>>
>>680076663
Funny, trump shares the same opinion on the defence budget situation.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/27/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy.html?_r=0
(Tldr he wants to pull troops out of Japan and South Korea, but leave them in Europe for some reason, probably Russia.)

Now I definitely get what you say about the whole immigration situation, but all of this right wing attention to it is a direct reaction to how hard liberals lobbied for taking in refugees, again, to appeal to the emotions of voters.

When nations are faced with external and internal threats, it's usually best to get a grip of the external threats before focusing inward, especially considering the external threats are related to military.

>>680076793
You said exactly what trump what thinking about illegals, except he wants to cut out the middle man and just deport them, rather than having to place sanctions on businesses.
>>
>>680077828
Okay, how?

Things I will ignore: "conservative journalism," youtube links

fox is fine.
>>
>>680076663 God-tier thinking, anon.
>>
>>680077123
https://stubhillnews.com/2015/07/20/clinton-campaign-nazi-kkk/
You should take your own advice.
>>
>>680074243
>Incarceration: I mean come on mate, I know the system is flawed when it comes to drugs and shit but if you don't want to go to jail, don't commit crime.

Laughable logic there comrade
>>
Only way to stop illegals is to stop the demand for them. But that would mean minimum mandatory jail time for white-collar whites, and we can't have that, can we, /b/? The buck stops at skin pigmentation, and we're told we live in post-racial times lmao.
>>
>>680078367
Explain.
>>
>>680077123
Oh and this one, http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/hillary-clinton-kkk_us_56e7373ae4b0b25c918304f2
>>
>>680076271
Are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!
>>
i don't like druphy cuz he hurt my rumphy
>>
>>680077123
And since Google is so hard to use for people like you, http://anonhq.com/hillary-clinton-kkk/
>>
>>680076271
He's a fucking white male!
>>
>>680077923
>middle man
You realize the futility of trying to deport 9 million people right? Business needs to be punished, it's the only way it'll comply. It's criminal business hiring that enables illegal immigration. Punish those who hire, no bloated border patrol or fucking wall needed.
>>
>>680078183
>>680078706
>>680079018
You have literally zero idea of what a reliable, unbiased source is, don't you?

It's starting to make sense that you believe in this shit, considering how willing you are to buy bullshit.
>>
>>680077123
http://madworldnews.com/hillary-clinton-endorsment/
>>
>>680079620
Are you even reading the links you're posting? They're the ramblings of a crazy racist. How is this at all condemning to Hilary?
>>
>>680079533
So you propose nationwide banning of 9 million people, and just expect everyone to comply?

You think the border police would be bloated, imagine the government task force needed to regulate this fucking program mate.
>>
>>680077123
http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/62824/watch-video-reveals-hillary-clinton-praising-late-klan-leader-robert-byrd-jerusalem/#HXpccE3fvcuJBML1.97
>>
>>680078703
One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws-some nignog

Protest beyond the law is not a departure from democracy; it is absolutely essential to it-zinn zamm

It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen- some old greek fag
>>
File: 1454664137947.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454664137947.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>680064523
ABC =Anybody But Clinton

ANYBODY.

Trump, Bernie, the ISIS Supreme Leader, even that dentist who shot the lion last year. ANYBODY.
>>
>>680064901
>>679999999
>>680000000
>>
>>680080484
All quotes are from fucking draconian time periods mate.

Disobeying the law in the context of what we were talking about (mass incarceration in America) is petty shit like assault and theft.
>>
>>680080527
Snoop Dogg for president!
>>
>>680064523
Even Hillary Supporters don't LIKE Hillary, they just see her as the only real politician on a field with a fascist clown on one side and a socialist dreamer on the other.
>>
>>680080072
What's so hard about raiding known places that hire illegals? Hit every major meat processing facility, corporate farm, and corporate orchards. Impose record fines, jail some people. It will spread on the news quickly and scare others into compliance. Much easier and logical than spending billions on building a fucking wall and hiring more agents to stand around doing nothing.
>>
>>680080829
ANYBODY But Clinton
>>
>>680079574
>I don't like what I'm hearing so I'll don't the source.
Yup, I knew you would post in this thread so I made a digitally remastered you tube video of her prasing the kkk grand wizard, and released it to the media months in advance because you wear a tinfoil hat.
http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/
>>
>>680072761
Why not support Bernie now and if he loses support Hillary then?
>>
File: hillaryhate.jpg (12 KB, 350x289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillaryhate.jpg
12 KB, 350x289
>>
>>680064523
>she'd be worse than Bernie

Clinton at least cares more about American values than Obama does, and certainly more so than Sanders does. She might suck but she sucks far less than the other idiots.
>>
File: crazy-hillary.jpg (75 KB, 526x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crazy-hillary.jpg
75 KB, 526x389
>>
>>680081445
>cares about american values
>killed 6 americans
>>
>>
>>680081445
I think you're wrong so I'm going to insult you by implying you are a homosexual but I secretly don't give a fuck
>>
>>680081129
That would lead to some huge ethical debates when inevitably they kick down the doors of some perfectly law abiding citizens, and even still hitting those you said would probably only account for 50% of illegals.

This is all hypothetical of course so there's no right answer, I just think that program would be an absolute clusterfuck.
>>
>>680066015
And that is the best the dims have

In the whole country

First obummer now her

No wonder the boin is so popular

Your choices suck total ass
>>
>>680081445
I'd be curious how you'd figure she cares more than sanders.
Quite literally he never stops talking about things from the perspective of middle class and lower class US.
>>
>>
>>680077123
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html
>>
>>
File: 1458096461065.jpg (192 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458096461065.jpg
192 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>680081609
Like I said: she sucks. But I'd much rather see her as President than economically illiterate Bernie.

>>680081819
I am not homosexual, but I am pretty selfish and probably characterized by other unbecoming adjectives. Mostly I don't want Sanders taking even more of my paycheck away from me, cause I pay enough in taxes already.
>>
>>
>women in charge of anything
>>
>>680081824
Corporations aren't people. Businesses aren't people. Your objections apply if the plan was to manually deport the 9 million.
>>
>>680082564
I meant as in if a business got raided because of a bad tip or something and then sue or some shit.
>>
>>
>>680081875
Because he doesn't realize that some of the things he wants to do to "help" the lower/middle class will only hurt it.

Raising the minimum wage? We've already seen the effects of that (e.g. Berkeley just laid off roughly 500 employees because of the cost of $15/hour minimum wage). That is a trend that would continue widespread if that insane law gets passed. You can't just increase the minimum wage to help people out, unless of course you want to take away the freedom of the open market.

Also, making college free will make the bachelor's degree even more useless than it currently is. Most sectors require at least a master's these days; by making college free, and thus giving absolutely anyone the ability to get it, employers will simply increase their standards for hiring workers and you'll see a further increase in the number of people who aren't qualified for available jobs.
>>
File: bronson-says-no.gif (264 KB, 320x143) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bronson-says-no.gif
264 KB, 320x143
>>680081609
http://www.politifact.com/embassyattacks/
>>
I can't believe there are actually retards that follow any of the presidential hopefuls. Aside from Rand Paul everyone was fucked. And that homie dropped out
>>
File: hillaryclinton.jpg (212 KB, 1774x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillaryclinton.jpg
212 KB, 1774x998
>>
>>680083128
>I can't believe there are actually retards that follow any of the presidential hopefuls. Including Rand Paul.
fixed that for you
>>
>>680077609
Sanders v Trump might be your ideal scenario then
>>
File: 1460007685876.jpg (81 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460007685876.jpg
81 KB, 480x640
>>
>>
I like quite, uneventful status quo.

trump is pretty entertaining though
>>
>>680077609
>Sanders wouldn't turn us all soft with government handouts

e.g. take a good look at modern-day Australia
>>
File: 1456285872883.jpg (96 KB, 618x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456285872883.jpg
96 KB, 618x412
>>
>>680083285
Thanks daddy ill make sure to check my gramor when posting ona anonymouse forem next thyme
>>
File: 7NGbkBz.png (320 KB, 592x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7NGbkBz.png
320 KB, 592x480
>>680077609
>wakes up every day
>first world problems
>"THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED"
>Being this retarded.
>>
File: 1459662138405.jpg (82 KB, 600x838) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459662138405.jpg
82 KB, 600x838
>>
File: 1457058820915.jpg (115 KB, 980x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457058820915.jpg
115 KB, 980x550
>>
File: 1457057781275.jpg (201 KB, 1536x1014) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457057781275.jpg
201 KB, 1536x1014
>>
File: full-retard.jpg (39 KB, 450x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
full-retard.jpg
39 KB, 450x373
>>680083695
lrn 2 read
>>
File: 1456568770755.jpg (61 KB, 960x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456568770755.jpg
61 KB, 960x399
>>
File: 1459362229292.jpg (42 KB, 338x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459362229292.jpg
42 KB, 338x261
>>
File: 1460928540723.jpg (45 KB, 640x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460928540723.jpg
45 KB, 640x344
>>
File: 1457054681925.jpg (96 KB, 585x457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457054681925.jpg
96 KB, 585x457
>>
>>
File: hillary.png (1 MB, 981x1471) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary.png
1 MB, 981x1471
>>680064523
I like her better than any of the GOP candidates. I prefer Bernie, but if he doesn't get the nomination, I'll vote for her.
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 180x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 180x281
>>
File: The_Harpy.png (2 MB, 1247x1352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The_Harpy.png
2 MB, 1247x1352
/thread
>>
File: 1459435302594.png (481 KB, 601x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459435302594.png
481 KB, 601x468
>>
>>680064523
Better than that nigger trump
>>
Hilary in the 60s
>>
Fuck Hillary I'm voting for Bernie Sanders he makes a big difference will make college for free And gets rid of the criminal of Wall Street
>>
File: 1993.jpg (86 KB, 700x707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1993.jpg
86 KB, 700x707
>>680085053
cute feets
>>
You guys need to know something about Illegals before you go all Drumph on them.
They are our countries new modem day slaves. They do your roofs, clean your dishes, grow your vegetables , cook your food and build your infastructure. Almost all pay taxes. It's called a TIN ( temporary identification number) number which is the same amount of numbers as socialsecurity numbers. They pay, state, federal, welfare, Medicaid and do not get a dime back from it. They are the only reason BabyBoomers are able to live in their Shitty little senior apartment dwellings. Why mess up a good thing? What fat slob from Mississippi wants to get up on top of a roof to work, construction in 100 degree weather, wash dishes for 10 hours, be hunched over picking lettuce? The government has all the data to the physical address as to where the majority of illegals are. Come to think of it, when illegals are caught, they go to a court date. They get letters of recommendation to stay in the US by fellow Americans. If they are not a threat, the judge makes them pay between 5-10k and they can go back to living from the shadows. The fact that you do not know this simply blows me away?
>>
>>680084489
yeah, not what happened, you piece of shit drifter.
>>
>>680085504
You have a tenuous fucking grasp of the English language so I'll make this as simple as possible for you.

We WANT to do the work ourselves. Crazy right? People actually wanting to do work. America has gotten lazy, the fact that you suggest breaking the law just to get out of a bit of work demonstrates the liberal mindset.
>>
>>680085504

>excuses for why illegal aliens, i.e. criminals, should get a free pass.

And we all know the reason dems have suck a rock hard erection over the immigration debate: because these poor, unskilled, desperate Mexican immigrants are guaranteed democrat voters, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>680082068

He's a troll who likes to make headlines. You have half of that covered, apparently.
>>
>>680085649
Exactly what happened, you shill.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-press-conference/

> it was too hard for her to use two emails, so she had one.
>>
>>680086193
Fox is a bunch of lies always mislead there news
>>
Americans are in the movie WallE.
Though I am quite Liberal. I would love a "Wall" and contain the masses. I would love to see the Alpha CeOs capped to 5 million dollar salaries. If that happened, I don't give a Fuck who is in Office
>>
>>680078087
Is her track record not enough? Shes about as hawkish as they get. Bern and trump, cant say the same there
>>
File: 1459512158968.png (236 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459512158968.png
236 KB, 500x375
>>680086193
Just ignore the other five sources to cherry pick your argument.
>>
>>680086373
I hope she flames out in disgrace, giving bernie the nom.
>>
I'm a Liberal but won't vote for Hillary. I hate people with dry stank ass coffee breath. Had a Math teacher like that and you could hear how dry her mouth was and when she spoke, it smelled like a dead possum involuntarily shit in her mouth just to spite whoever smells her breath
>>
>>680086797

That's what happens when you can't post credible sources and post the onion wannabes.
>>
>>680087369

You will vote for her if she's the nominee, we need liberal supreme court justices if you want to actually enact liberal policies.
>>
File: hillary clinton.jpg (42 KB, 427x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary clinton.jpg
42 KB, 427x640
I love Hillary and I'll vote for her.
>>
>>680085504
>implying these jobs would go undone without illegals immigrants

>The fact that you do not know this simply blows me away?
>blows me away?
>me away?
>?
Waiting for tumblr consensus to confirm that I am indeed shocked that you don't know this.

>>680086029
>Implying illegal aliens aren't the most beneficial to corporate institutions.

>>680086155
>illegal aliens
>democrat voters

>>680086713
>Hillary
>hawkish
>>
>>680087839
>>illegal aliens
>>democrat voters

The end game is to give these people citizenship status, and you know it.
>>
>>680087839
>beneficial equals ethical and moral

??????????????????
>>
Both sides attach policies that republican and democrats don't give a shit about. Bernie would let us decide what matters.
There is no need for gun control.
Who cares about Israel?
Abortion Asmortian
Each side thinks the other side actually give a shit about views that we don't. I can not wait until we Nelson Mandella the 1%. Can't wait to see what's in their refrigerators
>>
>>680087951
>Make them citizens
>Exploit them because they're not citizens
Pick one
>>
>>680086912
I hope she goes to jail.
Not for email, but it will work. She needs to be held accountable for her years of miss deeds, and public corruption.
Travel gate
Cattle futures
Pushing war as a "business opportunity"
Losing billions as the head of the state dept.
Collusion with international con men, that she's helped escape the law
Selling arms and plutonium, while cashing checks to her "charity".

The list gets longer every time I look into her. Bernie getting the nomination would be icing on the cake.
>>
>>680081150
Let's see, Hilary is associated with a former KKK member that publicly denounced and decried his racist beginnings, oh and is now dead and Trump refuses to denounce the KKK when David Duke, a current member endorses him.

HMM. HMMMMMM.
>>
Yep, planning on voting for her in Cali.
>>
>>680087660
I will vote if she lets me smash
>>
Holy shit, this thread still going?
>>
>>680087370
>I don't like facts, so I'll doubt all sources posted.
Vote for the KKK if you want, just don't be ignorant about it.
>>
>>680088395
Not him, but this is common knowledge. Do research before debating.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/
>>
File: 1442583127964.jpg (66 KB, 379x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442583127964.jpg
66 KB, 379x750
>>680088146
>>680087951
>>
>>680088663
>memes and no arguments

GETTIN REAL TIRED OF YOUR SHIT LIBERALS
>>
>>680088619
Hell yea
>>
>>680088864
How do you argue something that's so fucktarded it's incomprehensible?
>>
>>680088395
Hillary cashed a KKK check for 2 million dollars, and didn't refute their public backing of her.
They don't support Trump.

Prove different.
>>
>>680085504

This is not a valid argument?>>680088864
>>
>>680088658
lol yeah, after the fact:

"The uproar started on Sunday when Trump was asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" if he would disavow Duke and other white supremacist groups supporting his campaign.

"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?" Trump responded.

The next day, Trump blamed a "bad earpiece" during an appearance on NBC's "Today" show."

From your article.
>>
>>680089092
So far the only sources I've seen for the allegation that the Clinton campaign accepted $2 mil in campaign funds from the KKK are neocon smear sites. You're gonna have to provide some real evidence there kiddo.
>>
>>680089172
I already responded to you mate.

>>680089036
Use your words libtard, explain how I'm wrong. It's how debates work.

>>680089205
So first of all what you originally posted was dead wrong.
Secondly he disavowed him; yes, after the interview. Do you seriously fucking think trump,supports the KKK? Are you willing to believe a man that has employed more minorities than any other candidate is a white supremacist just to fit into your convoluted view of the world?
>>
>>680064901
>thinking a woman who destroys a 12 y/o's life, scams people out of money (whitewater), orders people killed (benghazi), and pimps out children to her pedo husband will make a good president
You deserve her, but the rest of us don't
>>
>>680089036

Incomprehensible? This is the truth . Everything I have stated is the truth. You might be in front of your computer to much to know the truth , or you might be in some shit redneck town that isn't even good enough for high speed internet so you settle for that shot dish Internet and you have never even went out to seek the truth. Which is pretty unbelievable considering you probably have a decent IQ ( unless you are in Mississippi, nobody there is past the 5th grade level)
>>
>>680089584
>Huffington post
>Israeli news
>Smear sites
Your alarming lack of logic and ability to comprehend the written word, shows that no sources will convince you.
Live your life in ignorance, it won't hurt me at all.
>>
>>680084135
>checker board earrings
I'm not even shocked
>>
>>680089584
Israel news is now a neo con site?
More likely your just shouting buzzwords to hide your ignorance of what a neo con is.
>>
File: dam-son.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dam-son.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>680089949
>Claims someone spends too much time on computer to know "the truth".

>>680089713
>Explains debate as proving someone wrong. Proves nothing.
>>
>>680090188
>>680090513
Yeah, that would be really cool for you if the Israeli news and Huffington Post had actually reported anything condemning of Clinton, buuuut the only one that did was the fake neocon news source. Aww, so sad.

inb4 angry moth noises and no actual rebuttal
>>
>>680085504
Americans can do the jobs illegals do, if we bring them over it must be legally, otherwise they can contain themselves to their shithole country. I am half mexican, I have been to mexico many times, and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that what makes mexico shitty is mexican culture and they bring that with them across the border.
>>
>>680090736
Holy fuck you're autistic. How much time do you spend on here when every post of yours has a meme to go along with it?

Do you seriously not know how basic social interactions work? You haven't made one good argument yet.
>>
>>680089713

>>So first of all what you originally posted was dead wrong. Secondly he disavowed him; yes, after the interview. Do you seriously fucking think trump,supports the KKK? Are you willing to believe a man that has employed more minorities than any other candidate is a white supremacist just to fit into your convoluted view of the world?

He didn't disavow him until he started getting crap for it.

And yes, Trump is so quick to jump down everyone's throats, yet it took days and tons of criticism to get him to disavow the KKK... Lol.

And yeah, taking advantage of minorities for bottom dollar is pretty much what a white supremacist would do.
>>
I'll say this for my argument
My wife was illegal.
She came because her Mom abounded her. She made it over when she was 15.
She went to school here.
She graduated.
She got a job working at a linen factory.
She used a TIN number to pay her taxes and get a paycheck with her real name as an illegal.
She paid all taxes.
when she got sick, she went to poor medical facilities and paid 4 times over for medication.
Married her ( fine ass)
8k later she's legal.
5 years later,
She's a citizen
8 years later, she's in the Air Force
10 years later, She gets her degree
Present Day
She's making Bank
A US citizen
A Soldier
And has bigger balls than all you Drumph fuckers living in
Complete misery because Liberal America will be around for 8 more years.
>>
File: 1460744705928.jpg (39 KB, 272x309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460744705928.jpg
39 KB, 272x309
>>680090795
>angry moth noises and no actual rebuttal
Pretty much this whole thread
>>
>>680090989
Scratch that, you actually haven't made an argument yet.

>>680090736
>>
>>680091018
Trump employs legal citizens, meaning they get legal pay.

Are you seriously stupid? Does your handler know you're on the Internet? Do you think trump is some cartoon nazi or something? Grow the fuck up dude.
>>
>>680064901

There has never been a society predominately run by women that has lasted very long.

Women are the support roles of society. They're like healers in an MMO. It is beyond their purpose to tank or do DPS. If they try, they will surely fail. It is against the very nature of the game (or life, in this instance,) to try and tank/dps as a healer.

That is exactly what Hillary can and will do in a place of authority.
>>
>>680066044
The Clintons are worse than the Underwoods.
>>
>>680064523
Lolok I guess you are really feeling the Bern. Seriously, the people who hate her the most are bernfags.
>>
>>680091425

>>Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

Sure he does. He just hires "contractors" and then never takes a walk around the fucking building the illegals are working in for years, right?
>>
File: 1460813895274.gif (1 MB, 170x128) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460813895274.gif
1 MB, 170x128
>>680090989
>"You haven't made one good argument yet."
>Yet to comprehend statements.
>Calls others autistic.
>>
Austin Petersen for president
>>
That future fag says she's going to win, I don't like her but I'm somewhat hoping she wins so that I know the future
>>
>>680090989
>>680091232

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
>>
>>680090795
Why would neo cons not support the candidate they have propped up?
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/33589-why-rand-paul-called-hillary-clinton-a-neocon

> because you have no idea what that word means.
>>
>>680070251
Fuck i can't say i am all for Hillary, but almost anything is better than stupid ass gun waving hillbilly trump supporters
>>
Bernie > Donald > Hillary

In that order.
>>
>>680091924
Do you understand how businesses work? You literally just said a billionaire who runs over a hundred (I think) businesses should go to each and every fucking project his businesses are working on to check for illegals? What the fuck?

Also why did you quote the word contractor? Do you,also not understand what a contractor is? Jesus dude, come on.
>>
>>680090989
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrTceMHqRVXc.AAePw3nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBzYjMwZ3I5BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMTYEY29sbwNncTEEdnRpZAM-/RV=2/RE=1461066120/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fconsortiumnews.com%2f2016%2f02%2f25%2fneocon-kagan-endorses-hillary-clinton%2f/RK=0/RS=4a_fH_rEL6bDLregRQs7nWE64Os-
>>
>>680092596

I'm a Libfag. I could do that order. Not Bad. I think Drumph is under the Clinton Umbrella anyways.
>>
>>680090795
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/11/06/rand_paul_to_msnbc_live_audience_hillary_clinton_is_a_neo-con.html#!
>>
People dislike illegals,
Until they realize the rich is tax raping them and they have a huge hole in their roof with water pouring in. Then they throw their beliefs out the window (well, at least until the roof is fixed, then they will hate illegals again)
>>
>>680090795
http://inthesetimes.com/article/18998/neocon-war-hawks-want-hillary-clinton-over-donald-trump.-no-surprisetheyve

I'd actually bother with a rebuttal, if you could understand it. You won't, because you don't understand the words you use.
>>
>>680067071
Sigh, here we go.
>Lied about bengazi, people died
>Emails showing money she is sending to various people in the Middle East
>In all honesty, she'll be basically Obama2.0, now with lighter skin and a vag.
You can read the emails. I read one about her and the Muslim brotherhood along with the Egyptian politicians (and I think the army) trying to calm the public after a state of emergent was declared, and elections were suspended. Why would she be involved in that?
>>
>>680090795
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2014/08/18/with-democrat-hillary-clinton-likely-2016-neoconservative-standard-bearer-republicans-should-offer-a-real-alternative-such-as-rand-paul/#5fb32e255353
>>
>>680084439

that doesnt even look like bill clinton on the left

also damn hillary looks sexy as fuck there
>>
Why is this Bengazi thing such a big deal to the right? Didn't Bush Jr kill like a million people?
Fox News grasping about Emails while a Alabama Governor is Fucking his Secretary and not a peep from Fox News about that?
>>
File: 1456548300650.jpg (19 KB, 212x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456548300650.jpg
19 KB, 212x300
>>680066380
>>
>>680090795
>huuurrr durrrrr I use words I don't know because I samrt.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/13/tyrrell-hillarys-neocon-moment/
>>
>>680093075
>>680092453

>Rand Paul and Chris Matthews say she's a neocon

Conclusive. Hard hitting.

>>680093838
First decent argument I've seen this whole thread. She's obviously in support of the government war machine, and the status quo thereof which is utterly repugnant.

OH GOD, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DISCUSSING WITH AN ARDENT HILARY SUPPORTER, YET I'VE STILL BEEN DISAGREEING WITH YOU?! AAAAHH ABORT ABORT.
>>
File: 1449975508616.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449975508616.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>680064523
god, that face is fucking nightmarish.
>>
>>680092712

That's cute, he can hire contractors and disown their actions every time they do something wrong, but you can be damn sure he'll take credit for everything they build and everything that might make him look good.

Are we supposed to believe that nonsense?
>>
I would vote for just about anybody before voting for Trump. The two party system sucks
>>
>>680090795
BTFO
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/hillary-is-the-candidate_b_9168938.html
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 84


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.