Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I don't understand why Amerifags don't want guns banned?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 127
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 329x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 329x447
I don't understand why Amerifags don't want guns banned? We don't have them here in England and there are no mass shootings.

In the early 90's in Australia right after the Port Arthur massacre guns were banned and there hasn't been a mass shooting since.

I constantly see arguments that redneck Americans put forward about wanting guns to protect themselves against those sorts of people that do the mass shootings.

Has a civilian carrying a firearm ever stopped a mass shooting in America? Genuine question I have no idea. Regardless, I don't really care if you ban them. Keep getting yourselves killed by being too pig headed to admit guns are the problem for all I care, I feel nothing except self amusement as an outsider looking in at how retarded your citizens are.
>>
>>689518418
>Has a civilian carrying a firearm ever stopped a mass shooting in America?
many times
>>
OP, no one gives a fuck about what you personally feel about this country or that country's policy on this or that so stop blogging about it.
>>
>>689518418
Its just something about the culture. Its the same with the speedlimit on the Autobahn here in Germoney, its against every logic, still people insist on it. They see it as something like a bit personal freedom, it's been always like this.

Furthermore how do you wanna ban guns in a country like the USA? If u really think its as easy as saying "yo niggers gib me ur guns or ill take em" you are very naive. And a law that would forbid guns would simply bring up a huge black market. You have to take em step by step and teach in school etc how dangerous guns are.
>>
>>689518418
im gonna buy more guns just to spite you
>>
>>689518502
And why did someone has to stop them?
>>
>>689518587
>nobody cares
>cares enough to post a status that informs us that he doesn't like the view and wants it gone

If you didn't care, you'd hide the thread and move on, you cuck.
>>
>>689518418
What you have to understand about people who commit crazy acts of gun violence is that a ban on weapons won't stop them. They're already committed to breaking the biggest rule in the book, so why would they care about a felony weapons charge? All this would do is limit to possibility of self defence for the victims. I'm English too mate, but it doesn't take a genius to add 2 and 2 together and realise that these attempts at banning more and more weapons has nothing to do with saving lives, it has everything to do with getting the upper hand over the American people. Use your logic lad.
>>
>>689518587
>>689518779
dat samefag tho
>>
File: 1463484518773.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463484518773.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
OP, whilst quite possibly a fag, does have a point in that - the presence of guns can surely make some people more inclined to use them..

But even so, we as onlookers shouldn't fear death, because life can end at any instant no matter where you are. And yet, the people who lose their friends because of someone else anger, can quickly turn to the same revenge and the world is slowly lost to monsters
>>
>>689518502
Receipts pls
>>
>>689518502
Unarmed Australians managed to stop a shooter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting
>>
>>689519274
>implying that one case is representative of mass shootings generally and wasn't just a stroke of amazing good luck
>>
>>689518418
Just sit back and laugh at us, Nigel. Be thankful you don't live here and call it a day. It's kind of like how we sit back and laugh at you guys for being overrun with muslims. The truth of the matter is your problem isn't as bad as we perceive it to be and 99 out of 100 people here don't even think about gun violence affecting them in their day to day lives.

Is it abhorrent and tragic when it does happen? Sure it is. Do I own a gun? Nope. Do I think it will ever affect me? Nope. But if it does you can have a giggle over a cup of tea and be thankful once again that you don't live here.
>>
>>689519404
OP here, I like your approach there anon, was something original at least.
>>
File: 1465879140090.jpg (42 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1465879140090.jpg
42 KB, 720x540
>>689519359
Op ask for proof, gets proof. Stop hating
>>
>>689518418
This is coming from an outsiders perspective, im a beaner not a mexifag tho. The united states is a pretty amazing country. I cant believe it has lasted this long. The main issue is not "guns" but the clash of cultures in the country. My country has 2 fucking races and we struggle with racism. The U.S has a fuckload and now a large influx of new radical ideologies are coming into it. These cultural differences will lead to either forceful assimilation of the incoming parties or the U.S will cuck themselves and become an islamic nation. Godspeed Trump. You will represent the retaliation of the right against the insane regressive PC left who are willing to put the lives of their own to protect terrorists.
>>
>>689519616
>"proof"
>>
File: brain damage.jpg (36 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
brain damage.jpg
36 KB, 500x504
>>689518952
>implying a response equals giving a shit
>maybe he just likes putting people down
>like we all do
>like you just did
>>
>>689519646
i wouldnt say the entire reason america has its problems is because of the cultural diversity but you are right about the regressive left. its crazy to believe that i once thought like they did and had the "i dont care" attitude. unfortunately i feel like cultures will always clash as they always have, but because the left only continues with this "rape culture and racism is a HUGE problem" thing the cultures will never assimilate
>>
>>689519034
You know what, why don't we legalize rape and drugs. Since the people that are going to do it are already committed.
>>
>>689519034
Point is the guy was able to buy guns legally with known terrorist connections and a criminal record.
Anyone who doesn't want universal background checks is downright retarded.
>>
As an Australian, I feel there wasn't enough of an established gun culture at the time of the buyback after Port Arthur to allow a large black market to develop. The same cannot be said for the current state of the USA.

I do agree with the concept of having access to guns making it more likely to result in their use, similarly, restricting access would have stopped at the very least a handful of shootings, where the killer would have otherwise been unable to access a gun.

Also, the concept of good guys with guns stopping violence still results in at least one person dead, which seems ethically retarded from a country so obsessed with freedom.
>>
>>689519937
This. Brilliant analogy anon.
>>
>>689519937
Decriminalising drugs would slightly un-fuck the prison situation in the US at least
>>
>>689520035
Oh, I'm all in favour of checks, anyone with common sense is. Bans, on the other hand, I don't really agree with.
>>
How else are you supposed to kill monkeys?
>>
The problem is in the equality of niggers imo.
>>
>>689519937
Got the makings of a nice strawman there, anon. That's not what that reasonably well informed britbong was saying and I think you know that.

Also, rape and "drugs" aren't protected under the Constitution where as the right to bear arms is. I happen to live in Washington as well and we legalized weed not too long ago. Not a pot smoker myself but as far as I can tell, nothing has really changed besides a small uptick in snack food sales.
>>
There's too many guns in the US for a ban to be anything but laughable. Sure ban the sale of assault rifles, is Billybob from Arkansas gonna give his back though? Doubt it, the cat's out the bag and you're never getting that fucker back in, the guns are out there, all you could do would be slow the sale of new ones. Honestly I think the only realistic option for the US is to go the other way from gun control and actually require ALL citizens to carry at all times, so your man in Orlando has a try and gets shut down instantly. Everyone has a gun against everyone else's head at all times so no one shoots first, I can't see anything else working personally.
>>
>>689519937

>Legalize drugs

Well we should. Countries which have show a massive decrease in drug usage. And why should people be locked up for using drugs anyway?
>>
>>689520035
the guy worked for a security detail that gets contracted out, he had all the legit licenses necessary, he didnt just walk into a store and come out with a gun, that being said, the backround checks thing should be exclusively on people with a history of mental illness, anger/violence issues, or people with known connections. it is not as easy as you say it is to simply give backround checks on every single person that wants a gun, gun laws vary throughout states and florida is one of the more lenient ones, you cant just say lets backroud check everybody with a history of shit and the problem is solved, its more complicated.
>>
>>689520459
Yeah I second this. No one with out a death wish is even gonna draw
>>
>>689519034
A highschool student won't go looking for guns off some druglord. He sees a gun at home and grabs that, he probably would never have shot up the school if he didn't have a gun right at home.
>>
>>689518418
Too many guns in America. Can't ban them. It's too late for us. It's going to be the Wild West here forever so deal with it. We do....
>>
>>689518779
Kekkes
>>
>>689520395
If there were no restrictions on rape, then we'd see a lot more rape in the US. If there are no restrictions on guns, then we will see a lot more shootings. We put bans/restrictions on things to keep them from happening. If a ban was put on guns, then you could bet your life there would be MUCH less gun violence and shootings. Now I'm not all for completely banning guns, but we need heavy restrictions to prevent another mass shooting.
>>
>>689518418
>>
File: cuck bucks.jpg (86 KB, 700x294) Image search: [Google]
cuck bucks.jpg
86 KB, 700x294
>>
>>689520459
every person carrying a gun would be a disaster. you are saying give everybody with histories of violence and mental issues a gun and lets just give every black person a gun even though they commit crimes at a fucking ridiculous rate compared to every other group. also if we dont give those mental/violent people guns then everybody else will have a gun and what if that mental person wants to defend themselves from somebody even though they are not violent. banning all guns is not an option, neither is giving everybody a gun. the solution is get rid of the fucking terrorists and install some system for screenings on mental health.
>>
>>
File: ✔ .jpg (158 KB, 1536x1023) Image search: [Google]
✔ .jpg
158 KB, 1536x1023
>>
>>689521014
Irrelevant to the topic.
>>
>>
>>689520459
They succeeded in implementing gun laws in Ireland even though everyone already had a gun, nowadays no one here does.
>>
>>
>>689518741
That's literally how it worked in ausfailia m8. The government bought the guns off people. It was within like 6 months of port arthur from memory. I was in like year 5 at the time.
>>
>>689518418
>I don't understand why Amerifags don't want guns banned
>>
>>689520459
How would you know who's the fucking shooter if everyone starts firing in a nightclub?
>>
>>
(Non mass) Shootings are on the rise in Australia. By bikie gangs that are mostly composed by people from a certain part of the world now. The same certain part of the world that keeps popping up in all these stories for no apparent reason.
But don't mention it.
>>
File: Thundercock.webm (995 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Thundercock.webm
995 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>689521320
Circular
Firing
Squad
>>
As an Australian I'm convinced it was a conspiracy. An inside job mass shooting so they can get Trump in to power with his anti Muslim laws. I say good. Fuck the Muslims. Our weak as piss government is too scared to stop the fuckers migrating here. Hopefully America won't allow it to happen.
>>
>>689521087
OK, so don't arm the obvious crazies, but apart from that it's better than your idea of "get rid of the fucking terrorists and install some system for screenings on mental health" because >implying that's not what's all ready in place and so obviously failing everyone you retarded shitlord.
>>
>>
File: edgyyou.jpg (78 KB, 770x578) Image search: [Google]
edgyyou.jpg
78 KB, 770x578
>>689521378
>>
>>689518418
>and there are no mass shootings

And yet there is more violent crime per capita than in the US. I wonder why that is.
>>
>>689520984
I agree with you to an extent. I don't think there are that many people out there who go "gee, if rape weren't illegal, I'd do it all the time" I think most people don't because it's wrong or fear the repurcussions/retaliation from someone else. But I'm sure there are some who don't because it's illegal.

But simply having/owning a gun isn't a crime. It's the act of shooting someone. Granted take away the device and it's much more difficult to commit that act. But then you punish all of the people who act accordingly and lawfully with their guns.

I pretty much agree with you on your points, even the heavy restrictions part. I just think you're presenting your argument a little oddly.
>>
>>689518502
Source then
>>
UK, Japan, Australia are essentially island countries. Much easier to keep out smuggled firearms for the criminals.
>>
File: alpha neo nazi.webm (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
alpha neo nazi.webm
2 MB, 1366x768
>>689521519
>so they can get Trump in to power
>>
>>689521613
violent crime =/= mass shooting
>>
>>689518418
fuck of I am not even american and I dont think they should ban guns. worry about your own shit britfag like whereever or not to leave the eu or if you should let omar or ahmed fuck your gf tonight.
>>
File: a true alpha.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a true alpha.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>689521213
Irish and American gun cultures are/were different though, Americans worship the firearm almost as much as Jeebus, in Ireland it was a tool used to achieve and end. Your IRA boys these days are still carrying, so it's not as successful and you think
>>
>>689521713
Cmon mate, it's been a relatively civil discussion so far which is a rarity on /b. Don't ruin it just yet.
>>
File: tote guns & shoot dice.gif (2 MB, 180x320) Image search: [Google]
tote guns & shoot dice.gif
2 MB, 180x320
>>
File: metals.png (70 KB, 948x716) Image search: [Google]
metals.png
70 KB, 948x716
banning guns is pointless, also impossible

first.. watch this video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4

its pretty fuckin easy to hide a box of bullets somewhere.. if you obtain it.. bury it in a waterproof box.. oh.. you came to take the guns out of the house? Well i have 2000 rounds.. And some steel pipes.. and some nails to fire the bullets

Also because foundries easily be made with under 100$ worth of materials.. of which you cant outlaw because there is no legal reason to..
YEP! lets ban nails.. Lets ban metal.. Metal can be fashioned into a firing pin striker.. Even rocks.

take a look at this pic.. posting next pic in 1 sec
>>
England did u know that cigarettes kill more in a year than guns kill in a decade? Why u no ban tobacco?
>>
>>689519034
Yeah, we understand that. But they won't have access to hi-tech military style weaponry, which is what all you fuckers think you need. Americuck Mudslimes won't to kill people when they are emo. guesss what, your emos change. It would help to have better laws that make it hard for the Omars of the world to not have these kinds of weapons when they are all emo and on watch lists..etc. Anywya, I'm cumming to america soon and i'm terrified of you people. I'll not stay very long or just hide in my hotel all day and night.
>>
>>689521849
do you think the laws you have make total sense and should not be changed?
>>
File: burning temperatures.png (30 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
burning temperatures.png
30 KB, 610x407
>>689521849
>>
>>689520856
some chick went amok with a short sword some time ago. some dude with an axe. sure the score is lower but life finds a way.
>>
File: moar guns.jpg (88 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
moar guns.jpg
88 KB, 888x499
>>
>>689521918
I hope you die while you're here, judgmental pussy.
>>
>>689521918
That's too bad, anon. Depending on where you're going I'm sure you'd have a nice time. I know you think that it happens all the time and all over the place but it doesn't. The media may want you to think it does but in my time on this earth as a US citizen I have never feared for my safety. I live in a major metropolitan area too.
>>
>>689521526
what the fuck is wrong with you autistic fucking idiots that insist that you know the obvious solution without having any facts at all.
>dont arm "obvious crazies"
>implying that there are mental health screenings already in place when there isnt
>shitlord
>lets give everybody a fucking gun because guns are toys
anon i dont know if you are retarded but i think you may
>>
>unintelligent brit tries to compare the UK to the USA

post your cucked opinions on the lad bible then kill yourself. You cannot simply ban all guns in america, there is too many, it is too big a part of culture, and it wont stop guns being sold, because banning things doesnt stop people obtaining them. Then the guns are solely in the hands of criminals and gun crime skyrockets because of their new found bravado (because they know nobody else has a fucking gun)

Plus guns arent the reason people go on rampages. What damage they cannot do with a gun, will be done with knives/bombs/etc

The US states with the tightest gun control laws have the most gun crime
>>
>>689521638
Of course. I see what you're saying. People have morals, and most of the time the average gun owner wont commit a mass shooting. But some people's hatred goes beyond morals or they just flat out don't have any. And there will ALWAYS be that one guy that just snaps and goes apeshit.
>>
>>689521918
If you read my whole post you'd know that I was English, not American. There's no difference between a simple Glock or a "military grade" "assault rifle", which are both just buzzwords. They both spit death from their ends, there's no real difference. I could murder just as many people with some basic 9mm sidearm as I could with some AR15 variant, but it makes sense to ban the AR15 somehow.
>>
File: guns.jpg (145 KB, 606x894) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
145 KB, 606x894
Stop on the spot gun show sales.

Waiting period and background check on ALL gun sales, handguns, rifles, shotguns...all of them

Re-instate assault rifle ban

that's the best we can hope for and idiots everywhere will fight against it, but it's what is needed.
>>
File: 1457408493662.png (2 MB, 1158x785) Image search: [Google]
1457408493662.png
2 MB, 1158x785
>>
>>689521638
> But then you punish all of the people who act accordingly and lawfully with their guns.

Yep. Unfortunatly, thats how society has to work. We have laws that ban stuff because of the 1% of people that are so moronic they ruin it for the rest of us.

Some people can't drive for shit => driving licenses
Some people start strangling their babies after they do drugs => CONTROLLED substances
Some people misuse their guns => Gun ban. People can own guns with a permit. Background checks. Skill checks.

Thats how every other country does it. But the americans seem to think that a law thats hundreds of years old trumps that kind of reasonable thought. Which is absolutely odiotic, to say the least.
>>
File: 1465463072024.png (102 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465463072024.png
102 KB, 300x300
>>689522230
>>
File: trump_pied_piper.jpg (22 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
trump_pied_piper.jpg
22 KB, 480x319
>>689522302
when was the last time a crazed killer drowned 50 people in a backyard pool?
>>
>>689521853
Because guns are used to other people that don't want to die. Tobacoo is used by someone themselves.
>>
File: 1465794351208.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
1465794351208.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
>>
>>689522178
>s too bad, anon. Depending on where you're going I'm sure you'd have a nice time. I know you think that it happens all the time and all over the place but it doesn't. The media may want you to think it does but in my time on this earth as a US citizen I have never feared for my safety. I live in a major metropolitan area too.

Ah, ok. Somewhat relived. Im Travelling along the west coast.
>>
File: heh.png (410 KB, 432x631) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
410 KB, 432x631
>>
>>689521853
We are. Havent you heard about all the massive restrictions the governements of the world are putting on tabacco.

Also, if all guns were only lethal to their owner, your argument would make a lot more sense
>>
>>689522302
I can't help but notice the complete lack of sources.
>>
File: Hillary_finger.jpg (62 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_finger.jpg
62 KB, 600x384
>>689522344
why yes, that is a pic of our next president
>>
File: 1457408377035.jpg (78 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
1457408377035.jpg
78 KB, 610x400
>>
File: 1409091824957.jpg (43 KB, 638x484) Image search: [Google]
1409091824957.jpg
43 KB, 638x484
Guns are pretty cool. What we really need to ban are fucking sand niggers and probably regular niggers too. Occasionally white people will snap (i mean american white people) but it's rare and thats why everyone talks about it when it happens. As opposed to the dozens of shootings that happen every day that are committed by people of color. I guess cause that kind of shooting is just par for the course so it doesn't get the whole world talking about it. What else will we defend ourselves with if we get rid of our guns?
>>
File: 1465803606390.png (219 KB, 678x587) Image search: [Google]
1465803606390.png
219 KB, 678x587
>>
>>689521738
Guess what, they're criminals and criminals in every country will have access to guns through illegal means. The difference is we don't have a new shooting every month.
>>
>>689522085
I'm actually a Mudslime, chance are that i'd probably kill you. Here's hoping xx

>no kissing
>>
>>689518820
Because a criminal got a gun illegally.
>>
>>689522481
cause you lazy fatties are really doing well standing up to your government
>>
>>689522302
anon we seem to agree that a gun ban is not the solution but there is a reason that we dont talk about swimming pools. swimming pools are not living and do not cause massive panic.this picture of yours doesnt really prove anything. >>689522412
anon here is correct
>>
>>689522510
But then who do we use our guns on?
>>
>>689522184
I agree and taking away legal access to guns would definitely make their job harder but with a nation this size I don't think finding a way to implement a mass killing would be too difficult.

I'm not a gun owner myself and wouldn't be too bothered if they tried some form of restriction but I do understand the argument from the people who have lawfully owned guns that they shouldn't be punished. Hell maybe one of these times we'll hear about somebody saving peoples lives because they had a gun. (I know it's happened before but the news doesn't seem to intent on widely publicizing stories like that)
>>
>>689521646
Learn to fucking Google shit you idiot.
http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
>>
>>689518741
The real argument for the second amendment isn't about needing protection against other citizens and mass shootings, its about protection against the government
>>
>>689522649
Deer or practice targets I guess. Maybe criminals.
>>
File: guns1465783334048.png (391 KB, 757x511) Image search: [Google]
guns1465783334048.png
391 KB, 757x511
>>689522481
He's right there is no reason why any American should own assault weapons. We have free elections here to ensure that our government represents us.

Let that sink in...
>>
>>689522230
assaut rifle is a term that says pretty much nothing about the capabilities of a firearm. semi or full auto? caliber? in the end it would just ban tacticool rifles.
and it would be against the spirit off the constitution wich reserves the american people the capability to overthrow the goverment.
>>
>>689520984
There should be restrictions on penises because they cause a majority of rapes in the USA.
>>
>>689522313
You are really stupid. Yet another example of some dumbshit outsider who thinks he has the knowledge to commentate on the US. I got turned down to buy a pistol after I got busted with weed. I had to wait a year to buy it. Some people slip through the cracks, most don't. There is also no such thing as a "gun show loophole."
>>
>>689522419
Well if you make it up to Seattle I'll buy you a beer.
>>
>>
>>689522763
no only a restriction on military grade assault penises.
>>
>>689522686
Well said my man
>>
>>689522568
Oh good, you're a potential terrorist. Here's hoping that your disgusting race gets napalmed.
>>
>>689521986
There are over 20,000 gun laws on the books. They just the aren't enforced, much like federal immigration laws. For example, the Orlando shooter was being tracked by the FBI and was still allowed to buy a gun. The GOVERNMENT failed here, not the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>689522795
I will be in Seattle anon :)
>>
>>689522696
Yup, which was quite awesome and even reasonable when the most advanced form of weaponry was a musket. Good luck fighting the governements drones and M1 tanks with your handguns and assault rifles.
>>
>>689522713
>He's right there is no reason why any American should own assault weapons.

agreed.

> We have free elections here to ensure that our government represents us.

>Let that sink in...

Lobbying turns u into corporotcracy
>>
File: terrorists_325591.jpg (73 KB, 628x460) Image search: [Google]
terrorists_325591.jpg
73 KB, 628x460
>>689522536
Hey Donald. He was not an actual member of ISIS. He was born in New York and his parents did not support the attacks on Sept. 11. also let's not forget that the US supported the Taliban when they were fighting the Russians.
>>
File: 1465612763598.jpg (109 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1465612763598.jpg
109 KB, 500x750
American a isn't great when it comes to certain beliefs held by other countries. When the rest of the world was outlawing slavery, we need ended up having a civil war.

I don't see anything with guns changing soon. Obama was right. If the US was unphased by a bunch of little kids getting slaughtered there there is no way on hell opinion on the matter will change. If anything, after this last shooting, the Bible thumpers will say it was the work of God.
>>
>we don't have them here in England

Yeah you have a much, much worse problem.
>>
>>689522412
those 50 faggots were not human
they were all child molesters
they deserved to be shot and i for 1 am very happy those aids monkies are worms food!

50 less degenerates on the planet,
we need to now celebrate this whole week that those faggots are now dead.
>>
>>689522313
Some people misuse cars, knives, bats, fertilizer, prescriptions, pools, screwdrivers, etc. Ban them.
Also, more kids die from checking on solid food than guns shots. Ban solid food. We all can live on vitamins and liquid shakes.
>>
>>689518418
>wanting guns to protect themselves against those sorts of people

They're talking about home invaders and people that want to rob them, which happens a lot in america depending on where you live.

Two other reasons are that they help ensure the people have a way to fight back in case the government oversteps its bounds. Sounds silly, I know, but historically, that's a very common thing, and revolutions are a lot easier when you're armed.

The other is that people like to hunt with good guns. People also like to collect guns for posterity.

Whether or not you agree with those reasons doesn't really matter. When a country ignores its own constitution, the complete decline of the state is soon to follow. It works in england because you people have always been a monarchy and you've always been forced to accept rules from your overlords, just or not. In america, the expectation is that everyone has a say, and that if the people in power are taking things away from you, you fight against it. Doesn't really matter what the reasons are.
>>
File: 1465810527259.jpg (73 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1465810527259.jpg
73 KB, 800x450
>>689522481

amen!
>>
>>689522877
If i'm born into the religion but none practising (actually an atheist), do i still get napalmed?
>>
>>689522887
But not letting him buy a gun would be infringing on his rights as an American citizen
>>
>>689522794
I didnt say anything about loopholes
So sorry you had to wait a while to get your gun. Now what are you going to do with it

>Hurr durr im american I know best because my country is #1 in everything
> Including gun violence
> You twat
>>
>>689522313
I don't think most people would have an issue with that. I'd even go one better and say you had to renew your permit annually. Get fresh background check a fresh skills assessment, hell even a mental health assessment.

You'd have your hardcore 2nd amendment people saying that it was unconstitutional but clearly something needs to change and I think that's a fair compromise.
>>
File: 1465801597681.jpg (52 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
1465801597681.jpg
52 KB, 600x562
>>
File: 1460692411491.jpg (89 KB, 819x960) Image search: [Google]
1460692411491.jpg
89 KB, 819x960
>>
Get a life, bin that knife.
>>
>>689523025
Guns have LITERALLY no other intention but to harm or kill. You have some flawed logic.
>>
File: paliny.gif (453 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
paliny.gif
453 KB, 500x281
>>689522720
You do know there was an assault rifle ban in place before right? It expired during Bush's term and thanks to some well spent NRA $$ the republicans let it expire without being renewed.
>>
>>689518418
White privileges have been checked guns are all we have left.
>>
File: 1459073353179.png (900 KB, 676x1688) Image search: [Google]
1459073353179.png
900 KB, 676x1688
>>
Yes because banning assault weapons totally prevented the 2011 Norway massacre huh you ignorant little shit bag?

Because the fucking car bombs the lunatic made didn't kill more people than any gun could ever imagine huh?

Your so fucking stupid its beyond me, keep living in your nanny state and being completely helpless when the shit skins fucking terrorize your unarmed populace.
>>
File: 1358249786877.jpg (646 KB, 1920x919) Image search: [Google]
1358249786877.jpg
646 KB, 1920x919
Ameribros, ignore this faggot OP and everyone like him. Your enormous pile of dakka is the only thing stopping the libfags from turning America into a cucked socialist shithole like Europe. If you give an inch they'll take a mile.
>>
>>689523054
IRAN????? hahaha

I'd be more worried about yanks than those guys

classic amerifat falling for the old iraaan baaaad lie
>>
gun laws only prevent honest people from getting guns.

that being said i, personally am against the use of firearms, but i'd never expect to take that right away from those that see it as a valid means of defense.
>>
>>689520984
What a retarded false equivalence. For your analogy to even be a real analogy, "restrictions on rape" needs to be changed to "restrictions on cocks", and you're basically arguing for dick control laws. Cock cage everyone. Just what I'd expect from a fetal alcohol syndrome eurocuck.
>>
>>689523021
anon here is right about fags being child molesters but i wouldnt say that you should celebrate 50 people dying, i doubt everybody there was a child molesting faggot >>689523136
also this triggers me
>>
>>689523059
just to be safe, yes.
>>
How did terrorists in France get guns if they're banned OP? Because criminals will get guns no matter what. Enjoy getting cucked by arabs.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (259 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
259 KB, 900x600
>>689523021
see
>>689521606
School out for the summer already? I think I hear your momma calling. She needs help shaving her back again.
>>
File: trump_supporter.png (928 KB, 1052x578) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter.png
928 KB, 1052x578
>>689523021
I bet this excites you
>>
>>689520049
That's actually a shit analogy. You can't compare owning a gun to rape and drug use, but you can compare rape and drug use to murder, which the majority of people with guns don't commit. His analogy actually hurts his argument.
>>
>>689518418
>I don't understand why Amerifags don't want guns banned?

BECAUSE OF THIS!
>>
>>689523059
Nope.

>>689523076

3rd highest population in the world and the most privately owned guns.

>mfw you think it is surprising to have a high number of deaths
>tfw you realize only a third of them were homicides
>tfw they only account for .000034% of the population
>tfw more people die in car accidents and medical malpractice and countless other things
>mfw I realize that this is simple an issue of other people wanting to control other people's lives

Kill yourself you sackless wonder.
>>
>>689522458
Cigarettes are lethal to others. Not intentional but they are.
>>
>>689523407
it does me moar
>>
File: Nigglypuff.webm (2 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Nigglypuff.webm
2 MB, 720x720
>>689523238
>>
>>689523136
That is the most cuck thing I have ever heard. The swedes are now sympathising with their rapists. Oh lord what has this world come to... Us Europeans have become the biggest pussies on Earth, what happened to colonising other countries, killing the inhabitants and using the remaining ones as slaves. What about all the crusades and genocides? Are we trying to make up for all that crap?
>>
>>689522899
kek
funny cause amerifats dont realise this
>>
File: Trump_derp01.jpg (78 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
Trump_derp01.jpg
78 KB, 960x576
>>689523054
>>
>>689518418
>>689518418
Here's the truth about American guns, if you didn't count the gun crime of a *certain demographic* in the totals (you know which one I'm talking about), US would have the same gun crime rates per capita as fucking belgium or luxembourg (read: almost entirely nonexistence).

Whites use guns solely for hunting and defense in overwhelming numbers. Sure, you get an odd school shooter every few years, but that is the exception, not the rule. And you know why the media pays so much attention to the white school shooters? Because for every white school shooters there's hundreds of thousands of ghetto chimps who listen to rap music, own an illegal gun (often stolen), and kill the members of the rival urban tribes.

Blacks DO have guns and are responsible for well over 90% of gun crime (like they are with all other violent crime 90%+). Since the urban chimps are armed, white men should be too. And in places where the white populus IS ARMED, niggers don't try anything. Nigs are ultimately cowardly creatures, they only attack when they are armed and the other guy isn't or if they have the whole chimp pack with them and the other guy is alone.

But since we can't discuss race on the news except for "look at those pitiful African Americans and how we keep them down, they need us to give them more handouts", no one tends to realize it's not a gun problem, it's a nigger problem.

And the exact same conversation could be had about rape statistics.
>>
>>689521294
>selling guns for kangaroo food and various antidotes
Well, yeah your pets need to eat and those funnel web bites weren't gonna get any better
>>
>>689518418
The guns are for stopping our government not eachother. Look at what yours has done to you. All those fucking shitskins raping your children while your police do nothing. They ban guns and knives and you still have a higher violent crime rate than the US even with our mass shootings. You guys are an embarrassment.
>>
File: ✂♂♂.jpg (312 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
✂♂♂.jpg
312 KB, 900x600
>>689523407
to all you libtard sheep that have been brainwashed by cucks in school and the media

there is no such thing as homophobia

to say homophobia exist is to say pedophobia exist

no one is scared of faggots
we just want them dead like everyone wants child rapists dead
>>
>>689523423
> using screengrabs from daily mail
> DAILY MAIL
> BEING THIS RETARDED
>>
>>689523423
Same in the UK. Even pepper spray is prosecuted as though it were a firearm. You can go to jail to literally touching one. Here's another:

http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Ex-soldier-faces-jail-handing-gun/story-12659234-detail/story.html

This guy ended up having the charges dropped but only because national news got on to it.
>>
>>
>>689518418
According to your country's own crime statistics, you have higher violent crime rates that the US. You also have slightly higher obesity rates too--it's only like a 2% difference though.

Anyway, it's hard to understand if you live in a place where you have no guaranteed rights, but under US law we do. Gun ownership is one of them. Allowing the government to take them away at will is very stupid, as they will never willingly give them back. I admit, guns are a problem here, but it's not worth losing freedom over. Switzerland has high private gun ownership too, and it's not a problem. So clearly it's not the private ownership itself that's a problem, but something else. Whatever that is is what we need to be addressing.
>>
File: trump_supporter0.jpg (134 KB, 997x593) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter0.jpg
134 KB, 997x593
>>689523511
>>
>>689523089
I totally agree. Im dutch btw, and one of my former roommates had a gun because he was a hunter.

For which he needed a proof of skill, a proof of good behaviour, and some more paperwork I cant remember.

Another one of my mates drunkenly hit someone in the face and the police got involved. He lost his proof of good behaviour and even tough all his other paperwork was fine, he couldnt apply for a gun permit for another 5 years
>>
>>689518418
>guns were banned

no they were not. only certain types of weapons were banned and restrictions on who could apply for licenses and purchases. you can still buy guns in australia.
>>
>>689523450

This.

More people also die from ibuprofen, so if we're going to ban guns, I guess we should ban that stuff too.

While we're at it, we should also ban alcohol(again). You know, because people like to drive drunk sometimes and that can end in deaths. I think if we REALLY want to be safe though, we should just ban free will. That shit is super dangerous.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 263x192
>>689518418
ITT: Butthurt libfags bitch and moan about "muh gun contol"

Get rekt libfags
>>
File: trump_gays2.jpg (60 KB, 812x450) Image search: [Google]
trump_gays2.jpg
60 KB, 812x450
>>689523599
Scared of your own sexuality or just baiting?

Everyone knows the most outspoken people against homosexuality are the ones who end up getting busted trying to pick up men in public bathrooms or fucking gay prostitutes.
>>
>>689523662
>>
>>689523692
id gag on her cock and let her ride me all night.
>>
>>689523837
>>
>>689523811
not even a libfag, seems like op is a trolling retard that doesn't know how to google.
>>
File: a gun shaking buns.webm (153 KB, 348x220) Image search: [Google]
a gun shaking buns.webm
153 KB, 348x220
>>689523908
>>
File: troll01.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
troll01.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>689523811
>>
>>689523913
OP still needs to get rekt
>>
>>689522899
Right, because nobody has ever beat the US military using guerrilla tactics
>>
Why pretend guns aren't harmful? Just admit they are and you still want them anyway
>>
>>689523519
Americans do realize this. They just don't respond to it because it's missing the point, and almost retardedly so. It's almost like telling a kid not to try to fight back against a bully because the bully is bigger and will win anyway.

"HRUHRUHRUHR FAT AMERICANS HURHUHR EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S BETTER TO JUST LET THE BULLY RAPE YOU HURHURH THEY DON'T REALIZE HUU STUPID FATS"
>>
>>689522080
pipes aren't intended for killing

you buy a gun for one reason
>>
File: HillDawg_very_metal.jpg (109 KB, 465x341) Image search: [Google]
HillDawg_very_metal.jpg
109 KB, 465x341
>>689523811
Please come back on November 8th when Hillary is elected so we can all enjoy your salty tears.
>>
>>689523497
Which is why the governements bans it in all places where it might damage nonsmokers. Cafes and other public facilities have smoking areas. You cant smoke on public transport. And we got all the warnings on the packages.

Also we put restriction on age, so we cant sell them to minors.

I wouldnt be surprised if we got even stronger tabacco laws in the near future
>>
>>689524058
>>
>>689523549
The reality that no other countries want to acknowledge because they don't have the same kind of black culture that we do here.

It really is bad guys.
>>
>>689523699
I admire your repeating digits dutchbro. I think losing a permit for punching someone in the face is going overboard, sometimes a douche needs to socked in the jaw. It doesn't mean you're gonna go shoot up the town square.

But yeah, there needs to be some tighter restrictions over here. How do we implement them and how do we settle on what is fair? That's a whole other discussion.
>>
>>689524042
>pipes aren't intended for killing

So pipe bombs are just imaginary?
Fucking retard
>>
>>689518418
Violent crime with a legitimate firearm (not an air pistol) has risen in the UK since the ban. In 1989 there were around 120 incidents of violence involving a handgun. In 2006/2007 there were more than 1500. Right now the figure is around 300 / 350 per year.

Handguns were banned in 1996. Does it look like it's been effective? In the 10 year period between the ban and the peak rate of violence involving hand guns the incident rate rose by over 1000%.

England never had a gun problem before and it still doesn't now. The handgun ban has had absolutely no effect in stopping gun related crime whatsoever. Have you see the shit going down in Liverpool recently? I doubt it would make the national news because... you know... we don't have a gun problem, do we?

Overall gun crime in the UK is "dropping" but that's only because of how they record the stats and how they have stopped recording many air-gun crimes as single crimes. If I shoot someone dead with a .45 pistol that is one crime. If I put a bigger spring in to a .177 air pistol (GAT gun or similar) that is also one crime. Those two do not compare at all, but they are all bundled together. There used to be 13,000 incidents of air-gun related crimes per year, now there are fewer than 3000. You think that's because of the handgun ban or because the police need to show gun crime dropping? Given that the handgun ban DOESN'T FUCKING AFFECT AIR GUNS you fucking tell me which it is.

Ironically I used to use the stats on the Gun Control Network website to demonstrate these trends... but they've taken them down! Surprising that a website dedicated to gun control would decide to remove the ACTUAL NUMBERS that show gun control doesn't fucking work at all.

Controlling guns doesn't control people and crime is a social problem, not a hardware problem. Deal with it.
>>
>>689524024
50 years ago by fit, motivated locals against an unmotivated army without tanks or drones. An armed militia of stupid fat fucks would stand no chance, and are nothing more than poorly guarded ammo stockpiles for the government.
>>
>>689524124
>>
>>689520984
you should check the gun violence stats for chicago. they have a full ban on guns there. and a nickname of chiraq.
>>
>>689524031
Yes, I still want them, because the other 150 million legal gun owners aren't shooting any innocent people, you faggot. Knives harm people too but I still want one to cut my steak. Please die.
>>
>>689524185
Really? You would call him the retard with your logic?
>>
File: cubH6Ij09nc.jpg (28 KB, 449x390) Image search: [Google]
cubH6Ij09nc.jpg
28 KB, 449x390
>>689518418
>>
File: trump_NO_U.jpg (68 KB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
trump_NO_U.jpg
68 KB, 618x340
>>689524185
>Fucking retard
>>
>>689524084
The only tears in November will be yours when Trump deports all the libfags
>>
File: cuck.png (260 KB, 1890x689) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
260 KB, 1890x689
>>
File: 5awzWGt.png (694 KB, 528x1239) Image search: [Google]
5awzWGt.png
694 KB, 528x1239
>>
>>689523662
Tanks are easily destroyed by just a few foot soldiers. What they used to do when tanks were first invented was throw a blanket over the view port and they're fucked, can't see shit.
>>
>>689518418
>Has a civilian carrying a firearm ever stopped a mass shooting in America?

Yes, let me Google that for you since you seem to be dedicated to you own world view enough to want to shake it yourself:

http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
>>
File: trump_supporter01.gif (455 KB, 320x136) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter01.gif
455 KB, 320x136
>>689524304
dream on Cletus
>>
File: 1456298881762.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1456298881762.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>689524084
>>
>>689524337
/thread
>>
>>689524256
Knives are useful for so many things.
Guns only have one use. And the other 150 million legal gun owners are shooting innocent people, too. Often by mistake.

Just admit you don't care that people die needlessly due to lack of restrictions but that you just want your gun. I could respect you more that way.
>>
>>689524172
Just look at other countries. A few people mentioned australia. After the massacre there the governement banned guns, bought them back from their people, and no more massacres happened.

Sure, there will be some redneck morons who will hide their guns from the governement, but as with EVERY OTHER country in the world, gun violence will decline for sure
>>
File: gun art.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
gun art.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>689524233
>>
>>689524436
Knives also can't be used from hundreds of feet away and move faster than sound.
>>
>>689524436
see
>>689523232
>>
>>689524328
You probably don't know this, but they've been working on tanks and improving the,.
>>
>>689519616
Also was got proven wrong.
No mass shooting since port Arthur.
There has been two more besides those two since then.
It's not just a matter of guns it's a matter of culture. Primarily black gang culture where you have a problem you shoot someone. Where before every dude had a gun and brought it to school to go hunting afterward. If you had a problem you threw fucking punches and if you got your ass beat you either took it and that was the end or you trained your ass off and came back and beat his ass.
Now all these faggots get mildly angry and they go and shoot up places.
>>
File: trump_cuck.jpg (49 KB, 1024x564) Image search: [Google]
trump_cuck.jpg
49 KB, 1024x564
>>689524372
>>
We want more shootings. Think about how much more overpopulated the world would be if we weren't killing each other
>>
>>689524529
One shooting in Norway vs dozens in America. I'd say gun control is very efficient, thanks.
>>
>>689524510
>>
>>689524436
Did obama give you those bullshit stats while sucking a dune coon dick?
>>
>>689524185
I feel sorry for you

Unless youre trolling

You made me reply

Well done
>>
>>689524643
population of norway
5.084 million (2013)

population of US
318.9 million (2014)

notice anything?
>>
File: 1465897798032.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465897798032.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>689524612
I wonder if Melonia gets mad that little Donnie is always stealing her makeup.
>>
>>689524211
Truth
>>
>>689524185
pipes weren't created with the intention of being used as a weapon
>>
File: makeamericagreatagain.jpg (53 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
makeamericagreatagain.jpg
53 KB, 600x334
>>689524612
> glorious
> fuckin' saved
>>
>>689524436
Wow, 150 million legal gun owners are killing innocent people too eh? Strange that America still has the third largest population in the world then. You do realize, I hope, that around .000034% of the population dies by firearms each year. Those sort of numbers only matter to people with an agenda, or a sad life with nothing more important to worry about, like I don't know, the millions that go hungry around the world. You fucking people have such small minds.
>>
>>689524443
Keeping guns out of an isolated island nation and keeping them out of a country the size of the US are two different things though. And I don't think there needs to be a ban anyway. Just some measure of reform, but that's just my opinion.

Some municipalities do try buyback programs occasionally here in the US but it's never really successful or far reaching.
>>
>>689524659
I'm glad you've run out of counter arguments and resort to ad hominems. It feels like sweet victory <3,
>>
>>689524547
Pretty sure you still have to have a view port or some sort of camera to see ouside of it.
>>
File: 1441137892676.jpg (8 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1441137892676.jpg
8 KB, 250x245
>>689524612
>>
File: trump_made_in_China.jpg (49 KB, 635x720) Image search: [Google]
trump_made_in_China.jpg
49 KB, 635x720
>>689524755
inb4 his hats are really made in the USA. That's true, they are, but his entire clothing line is made in China.
>>
>>689524042
intent to wound for probable cause (self defense) is not the same as intent to kill, as there is no probable cause. your opinion is still your opinion, and would lose in court. sad to say europe hasnt grown up yet, since you are proof.
>>
>>689524786
or you could just not be retarded and go into 3rd person mode
>>
>>689524759
You can churn statistics any way you want, it's still a high number of people who die needlessly. And unfortunately, you haven't been one of them yet.
>>
>>689524645
>>
File: trump_cuck.png (457 KB, 695x460) Image search: [Google]
trump_cuck.png
457 KB, 695x460
>>689524830
anyone can see that's really Larry David.
>>
>>689524247
How easy is it to buy a gun in the next town/ state / place without ban, put it in the "trunk" (which is supposed to be on the front of an elephant, not the back of a car) and drive to chicago?
>>
File: 1462095356880.jpg (43 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1462095356880.jpg
43 KB, 500x416
>>
>>689524744
Oh really? Tell that to an IRA bombing survivor
>>
>>689524643
http://crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
>>
>>689523549
OP here. I sympathise with you because I hate American niggers also. You only have yourselves to blame though by encouraging them with your entire country losing your culture and morphing in to black hip hop culture. White boys walking around like niggers and white suburban college kids memorising rap lyrics and smoking blunts thinking they are some sort of blood or crip. Stop encouraging the niggers. Why is there grade 2 equivalent vocabulary music mainstream. America is a sick country.
>>
File: kill faggot aids monkeys.jpg (248 KB, 1274x1034) Image search: [Google]
kill faggot aids monkeys.jpg
248 KB, 1274x1034
>>
File: GA6264.gif (9 KB, 161x161) Image search: [Google]
GA6264.gif
9 KB, 161x161
>>689524782
>>
>>689524916
Touché
>>
File: 1461024744742.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1514) Image search: [Google]
1461024744742.jpg
237 KB, 1080x1514
>>689524755
>>
>>689524328
You might want to look up some stats on the M1 Abrahams tanks. That armor laughs at your puny guns and missiles.
>>
>>689524922
Ahhh how typical, someone disagrees with you so you want the dead. Grow up.
>>
>>689524982
>>
>>689524982
Blacks rush to blame white racism, liberals still blame guns.
>>
>>689524922
Like I said, a small mind.
>>
>>689525014
What kind of stupid ass thing is that to say?
You think those victims believe that piece of pipe was originally created to be part of a bomb>
>>
>>689524951
as opposed to a boot which is worn on the foot. don't be a faggot
>>
whiel y'all are arguing
am just watching
https://bongacams.com/BigLips
>>
>>689519274
>once

btfo gtfo
>>
>>689525140
Thanks for going ad honimom. I claim victory <3.
>>
>>689524951
As opposed to the "boot", which is supposed to be on my foot as I lodge it a few meters up your retarded faggot limey ass?
>>
File: 1465338831811.jpg (4 MB, 1800x1770) Image search: [Google]
1465338831811.jpg
4 MB, 1800x1770
>>
File: guns_13346580.jpg (56 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
guns_13346580.jpg
56 KB, 480x480
>>
>>689525227
Ad Hominem, retard.
>>
>>689525039
1.5 million km more. Also we have the shit hole of Mexico and central America spilling into us.
>>
File: 1461028778979.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461028778979.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>689522593
why were criminals in possesion of guns?
>>
>>689525027
I work in retail. Welcome to my daily nightmare.

Oh, and we don't encourage them... It's our ever growing number of fat skanks that encourage them.
>>
>>689525227
Grow up.
>>
File: rambo.jpg (24 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
rambo.jpg
24 KB, 500x366
>>689525091
KEK
>>
File: 1465885720644.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465885720644.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
>>
>>689525148
Here's the truth you stupid fucking liberal: EVERYTHING CAN BE TURNED INTO A WEAPON
>>
>>689525283
And the first doesn't apply to the internet
>>
>>689525227
>mfw this kid thinks proclaiming victory means he has won
>>
>>689524782
Buybacks will work when not getting rid of the gun would be illigal
>>
>>689518820
Because someone was able to pass the flawed background check that the liberals claimed would work. Background checks don't fucking work, that's how you know that the end goal of the liberals is to all guns away.
>>
ITT american grown kids throwing hissy fits over their toys being taken away
>>
>>689525301
DOUBLE VICTORY!
>>
>>689525127
>White shooters = All* mentally troubled lone wolves
fixed.
you are welcome
>>
>>689525392
>toys being taken away
>that will never happen
you are dumb if you think thats even possible
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (75 KB, 850x598) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
75 KB, 850x598
>>689525236
see
>>689523407
and
>>689523692
they all have feminine penises
>>
>>689521646
>>689522687
>12 times
Maybe more, but you wouldn't get to hear about a lot because they weren't a "mass shooting" yet.
Cars disfigure so fucking many people, yet all professional victims want is gun control.
>>
File: 1126_0.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1126_0.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>689518418
>Implying America isn't the second largest country in the world
>Implying that wouldn't make shootings occur more often in a large country
>Implying OP isn't a faggot
>>
>>689524916
Thank you for making me almost drop my phone with laughter while I thought my brain was only being angry at moronic americans
>>
BAN ALL GUNS STOP THE NEXT 911
>>
>>689525334
You say that, but you're the one resorting to personal attacks instead of having a grown up discussion.
>>
>>689518418
>Paris
>gun free zone
>mass shooting
Nough said
>>
>>689525236
proof that bitches are stupid.
>>
File: 1455074734000.jpg (88 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1455074734000.jpg
88 KB, 1000x700
>>689518418

>>689518418

>>689518418

>>689518418

>>689518418
>>
>>689518418
> I don't understand why Amerifags don't want guns banned?
Our constitution isn't like yours. It doesn't grant rights, it recognizes the ones we give ourselves. With our guns. It's not in the government's POWER to ban guns. We don't give it that power, because it's from our guns that our other rights flow. Surely you remember the incident with the tea, yes? That was us declaring we had the right to representation.
> We don't have them here in England and there are no mass shootings.
Who is Derrick Bird?
> In the early 90's in Australia right after the Port Arthur massacre guns were banned and there hasn't been a mass shooting since.
Who is Donato Corbo?
> I constantly see arguments that redneck Americans put forward about wanting guns to protect themselves against those sorts of people that do the mass shootings.
You grossly misunderstand the idea. We aren't imagining that we might pull our gun and stop things like rambo. Well, some of us are. What we want is for criminals to know we are armed, that enough of us are, and to reassess their risk as unfavorable and so not begin an attack. Imagine a criminal on the street thinking about robbing a store or a traveler. But seeing a gun at the hip of every other person on the street. Will they risk it? Fuck no.
> Has a civilian carrying a firearm ever stopped a mass shooting in America?
It stops roughly one a year, and typically stops it before the deaths of the victims. Usually in situations where there are lots of deaths in a mass shooting, the shooter was the only one armed, and kills dozens before police show up to kill him. Usually when a single civilian in the area has a gun, the casualties are instead zero or one. If the incidence of gun carry was higher, each mass shooting might find a single civilian gunman to end the carnage prematurely.
>>
>>689519034
what if there were no weapons around, like in normal contrys?
>>
>>689525503
>Thanks for going ad honimom. I claim victory <3.
>grown up discussion

Right.
>>
>>
File: #NiggerLivesDontMatter.webm (3 MB, 560x376) Image search: [Google]
#NiggerLivesDontMatter.webm
3 MB, 560x376
>>689525516
>>
>>689525497
Too late stupid, its Islam control not gun control. Get ur shit str8>>689525503
>>
File: Trump_1280.png (231 KB, 591x493) Image search: [Google]
Trump_1280.png
231 KB, 591x493
>>689525527
>>
>>689525176
>>689525232

Fair point, now answer my question
>>
>>689525227
Saying you won an argument because the other person insulted you is an awfully transparent form of rhetoric
>>
>>689522640
guns are not living either.
>>
>>
>>689525379
Only from the law abiding citizens who own guns and those aren't the ones causing the problems.
>>
>>689525317
because criminals don't follow laws dumbass
>>
>>689520984
Clearly you should just make murder double super ultra illegal.
That'll show them.
>>
>>689525283
> /basedmeme
>>
File: 1453547723682.png (167 KB, 384x258) Image search: [Google]
1453547723682.png
167 KB, 384x258
>>689519143
>more than one person has a different opinion than me
>same person! no way do that many people have a brain!
>>
>>689524982
In both cases, regressives claimed that more guns was the answer
>>
File: trump_pussy.webm (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
trump_pussy.webm
2 MB, 500x281
>>689525620
is that to show that Bernie isn't scared of protesters like trump is?
>>
>>689525474
It all boils down to the same thing. Cars aren't designed to harm people. Guns are. They don't do anything else but fuck shit up.
>>
>>689525319
Ugh... I live in Australia. For some reason we have American nigger culture here now too.

Spreads like fucking aids. Dudes walking around in Jordan's and basketball jerseys with bandannas when they have never see a game of basketball. Quoting rap lyrics for there Facebook statuses. Despicable. Why does everyone want to be a fucking nigger these days?
>>
>>689519238
>receipts
>>
>>689525534
Like China, right? Oh wait they had two school stabbings that killed around fifty people in total.
>>
File: 1441687145816.jpg (46 KB, 615x600) Image search: [Google]
1441687145816.jpg
46 KB, 615x600
>>
>>689525091
>this is what bernie voters look like
jesus christ just do the world a favour and off yourselves
>>
File: trump_cuck04.jpg (82 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
trump_cuck04.jpg
82 KB, 940x529
>>689525677
lol, how much do you suppose trump paid them?
>>
>>689525595
Yep :-)
>>
>>689525534
Still lots of violence and murders regardless. Just look at the UK, we have bans on most firearms and heavy restrictions on the rest, yet we have fairly bad gun crime for our population size and laws. Banning a tool of violence doesn't stop violence, it just gives the violent reason to find another tool to use.
>>
File: woooooooooooooooooooooooow.jpg (18 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
woooooooooooooooooooooooow.jpg
18 KB, 311x311
>>689518741
>Huge black market
Might be yeah, but fucking aspergers kids can't buy guns off the black market for following reasons:
1. It's too fucking expensive.
2. They're fucking aspergers kids.
No more Lance proving his classmates wrong.
>>
File: 1457828341046.png (666 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
1457828341046.png
666 KB, 914x511
>>
>>689525360
Which is why the guy shooting up the gay club in orlando used a potato gun
>>
Let them keep their guns, less Amerifags
>>
>>689518418
>>689518418
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

english citizens legally purchased assault bombs at a bombshow in england without any background checks and then carried out this atrocity. luckily, the UK got smart and banned bombs after this happened, and is completely safe now since the items are banned by law. uk residents can rest easy, and preach to the most developed, wealthiest country in the world, how to solve crime problems
>>
>>689525639
I like transparency.
>>
>>689525640
you seemed to have completely bypassed what the point was, people dont carry swimming pools around and drown people in them, people do carry around guns and a gun is alot scarier than a swimming pool. you seem to just disagree with anybody that has a different opinion even though im on your fucking side
>>
>>689522713
have you any idea how much money is spent to "buy" a free election. further have you seen the stuff that has been offered to the voters.
>>
i like when americans kill themselfs with guns :D

i support it.
>>
File: 1437822983282.jpg (207 KB, 550x580) Image search: [Google]
1437822983282.jpg
207 KB, 550x580
>>689518502
U just dont get it.
Murricans wants to be heroes. Didn't you watch their poor ass fugly movies?

They wanna feel the potential inside their dmgd brain they can make the difference. Should there be a mass murder shooting, they want to have the right to try to stop dem terrorists by fighting!
They dont want police help. Police is for arrest when not taking down helpless niggers.

Would you really take their right to feel like Cpt. Murrrica for once in their pathetic, miserable life? Would you really be so cruel?

I'm personally glad about every single mass shooting decimating murican families, and I can't wait to see Trump win, so that this bunghole of a nation will finally collapse.

Oh, and dont forget cheetos, they need it as well: pic fuckin related.
>>
>>689525349
nice you pre-rolled the flag for when you get turned into a deadfag
>>
File: 1465877051790.jpg (113 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1465877051790.jpg
113 KB, 816x816
>>689526007
james bond speaks the truth
>>
File: 1457485709638.jpg (265 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457485709638.jpg
265 KB, 800x600
>>
>>689525283
There were more than just muskets there were rifles and assault weapons back then. l2history you dumb niggerfaggot
>>
>>689525638
To answer your retarded question, niggers in Chicago don't go to the next town over and buy a gun legally because then they'd have to go to the next town over, get a background check, come back another day to pick it up, file off the serial number themselves, and still get caught for their first murder because ballistics will identify the gun and where it was sold and the gun store will identify the buyer.

Or, they can just buy a safely anonymized piece from a dealer on practically any street corner, which is how they get the guns they intend to commit crimes with no matter what gun laws there are.

Now go bugger yourself
>>
>>689525821
>Yep :-)

>mfw I realize the person who has been talking of "grown up discussions is actually twelve
>>
>>689523599
We know no one has an actual fear of homosexuals. We use the term to mock people who are too stupid to realize they simply want to refuse simple human rights to American citizens because they are different than you.
>>
>>689526007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

its not that we want to be heroes, we just have to step up to the plate when our hand gets forced by eurocucks who cower in fear while their women get pillaged
>>
File: 15503445-e1417636872952.jpg (395 KB, 1077x1433) Image search: [Google]
15503445-e1417636872952.jpg
395 KB, 1077x1433
>>
>>689525752
are all ameritards that scared they need a retarded amount of shootybangbangs?
>>
File: 1405410989408.jpg (52 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
1405410989408.jpg
52 KB, 640x552
>>689525952
you have a valid point
>>
>>689525727
>cars aren't designed to harm people.
so as long as death is by accident, then it is permissible? I did wonder why china can still build power plants.
>>
File: _.jpg (690 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
690 KB, 1366x768
>>689526075
Kek
>>
>>689525360
Hi.

I'm not a liberal.

Everything can be turned into a weapon, but some things are designed to be weapons. And are really good at being weapons too. If you take those ones away, these maniacs would have to resort to less efficient makeshift weapons, killing fewer people in the process.

But thank you for going ad hominem, I presume you've run out of real arguments and are handing me the victory <3.
>>
File: 1453950282060.jpg (115 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453950282060.jpg
115 KB, 400x400
>>689525915
>>
File: trump_face05b.jpg (254 KB, 1312x1316) Image search: [Google]
trump_face05b.jpg
254 KB, 1312x1316
>>689526092
look at this paranoid faggot. You forgot to include your samurai sword and fedora in the picture
>>
File: y55t.jpg (47 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
y55t.jpg
47 KB, 400x640
>>
why cant u fucking americans ever record these mass shootings on your phone
>>
File: savemeheros.png (683 KB, 800x1085) Image search: [Google]
savemeheros.png
683 KB, 800x1085
>>689526160
yeah not cucked at all
>>
>>689526149
You keep adding to my victory. Feels great.
>>
>>689526007
>>689525973

>tfw you realize that this entire thread is nothing but twelve year olds and mud-slimes
>>
>>689525360
Nope, because a nationwide gunban will result in streetcornergunsellingpeople not having guns to sell
>>
File: 1465280468601.jpg (61 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1465280468601.jpg
61 KB, 700x714
>>689526198
see
>>689526160
>>
File: T4SJSF8qNzFmSO7MpX.jpg.gif (70 KB, 149x80) Image search: [Google]
T4SJSF8qNzFmSO7MpX.jpg.gif
70 KB, 149x80
>>
>>689525733
My best guess is that lots of people really really don't want to live a life where they have to be judged by any kind of standards, so when they see niggers walking around with none and getting away with it, it makes them think they are cool. When people see things they think are cool, they usually imitate them. Most of the people I know personally that are wiggers were actually pretty painfully boring people before their transition. The kind of people you wouldn't remember 5 minutes after meeting them, so I guess it could also just be a form of posturing.

Also, lots of younger men now days don't have any good male role models, so the music they listen to and the shows they watch essentially form their identity.
>>
File: LUP1I8F.jpg (28 KB, 544x282) Image search: [Google]
LUP1I8F.jpg
28 KB, 544x282
>>689526132
>assault weapons
18th century assault weapon
>>
>>689526344
because all the guns would magically disappear. you might be on to something!
>>
File: 1457484414830.jpg (474 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457484414830.jpg
474 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>689525534
Then the first one to get a weapon is king, and you suck his cock or die. Probably while he shouts Allahu Ackbar.
>>
>>689526293
the ucla shooter was there to kill his 2 old coworkers, he also wasnt american, he was an indian immigrant
>>
>>689526433
I presume you didn't finish school and didn't learn statistics.
>>
>>689526300
>mfw this kid gets his sense of self worth from meaningless arguments on /b/
>mfw this kid doesn't realize he is taking such obvious bait
>tfw this kid shoots himself
>>
>>689526433
Over time, they will.

Not by magic, by the governement and by the people

As it happened in every other country
>>
File: 1462785952935.jpg (169 KB, 385x960) Image search: [Google]
1462785952935.jpg
169 KB, 385x960
>>
File: mfw-seung-hui-cho.jpg (35 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
mfw-seung-hui-cho.jpg
35 KB, 1200x630
>>689526457
>mfw
>>
File: 1455516133095.jpg (5 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1455516133095.jpg
5 KB, 251x240
>>689525915>>689525915
>>689525915

my sides
>>
File: 1462787785694.jpg (555 KB, 659x783) Image search: [Google]
1462787785694.jpg
555 KB, 659x783
>>
File: fake_and_gay_full.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
fake_and_gay_full.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>689526544
>>
File: 1462786301986.png (275 KB, 1897x1407) Image search: [Google]
1462786301986.png
275 KB, 1897x1407
>>
>>689526585
Please please please tell me this is fake

There is just so much wrong in this pic
>>
>>689526640
Took me ten minutes to verify all of that using the FBI's website, faggot.
>>
File: trump_face08.jpg (174 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
trump_face08.jpg
174 KB, 1200x630
>>689525915
went to London like 2 weeks after that. had to take taxis everywhere because my fucking girlfriend refused to ride the subway.
>>
File: halal2f4.jpg (39 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
halal2f4.jpg
39 KB, 531x471
>>689526585
REFUGEE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1465861046876.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465861046876.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>689518418
>>
>>689526659

lifejackets for everyone then, and no more baths only showers
>>
>>689526585
Oh UK, how gay you are. I am so happy I was not born there.
>>
File: 1462786421668.jpg (679 KB, 1029x4529) Image search: [Google]
1462786421668.jpg
679 KB, 1029x4529
>>
File: chairstunt.gif (579 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
chairstunt.gif
579 KB, 200x200
>>689526092
two seconds later...
>>
>>689526515
That would be an assumption, not a presumption. I assume you learned English in school.
>>
>>689526659
You do have a point

Americans should definitly drive smaller cars
>>
File: a salty weapon.png (464 KB, 1671x1105) Image search: [Google]
a salty weapon.png
464 KB, 1671x1105
>>689526640
>>689526640
>>689526640
you cant deny the facts faggot

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
>>
File: 1385748782728.gif (212 KB, 350x210) Image search: [Google]
1385748782728.gif
212 KB, 350x210
>>689526659
top effing kek, do you have the slightest idea of how wide american roads are and of how retarded this statistic has been made up to cover the problem to your already fuckin blind fattening eyes?
>>
>>689526881

no more offices
>>
>>689526344
america has possessed guns for quite some time.
you honestly believe that with blueprints drifting freely on torrent sites (where you get your furry porn) and drills being nabbed from garages that thieves will be forever foiled by your petty plot to bring whirled peas? what a fucking joke someone give this kid a trophy for autist with a plan
>>
>>689526833
Yeah, cause in America the robbers would have allready sued the fence owner
>>
File: trump_loaf.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
trump_loaf.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>689526782
took me 2 minutes to verify it was untrue using the FBI's website, faggot.
>>
>>689526523
>>689526515
Taking off my sarcasm hat for a moment...do you guys know how many guns there are in the US? Hundreds of millions and that's just the registered ones. Of course implementing a ban would reduce that number but the people who want to commit mass shootings will find a way to do so. But you're right, eventually the number might dwindle to a point where it isn't as common as it is now.
Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 127

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.