Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Weed story general thread. I'll start. Alright this is the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Weed story general thread. I'll start. Alright this is the first time I've told this story so listen up I'm about to tell you guys about the first time I got high what ever you're expecting you're probably wrong so just read it.
>part 1
>16 years old
>Summer
>working full time at a resort in the woods without any internet or phone access
>not really anything to do but have bonfires and get drunk or high
>I would drink but I never got high before
>I was one of the dishwasher and one of the other dishwashers smoked a CRAZY amount of weed... like a lot of fucking weed he kind of took me "under his wing" I guess but he liked teaching me about weed and shit
>me and him got on really well since we were really the only two good dishwashers
>after my shift ends he asks if i wanna drive to one of the local lookout points we called the rock
>figure it would be fun since i had fuck all else to do
>me, him and his girlfriend head out to the point and he smokes a few joints in his mothers car with the windows down so she couldn't smell it
>get to the point and he starts smoking a few more around me and i get a contact high
>he picks up on it and starts laughing his ass off
>we drive back he smokes a few more joints
>hang out in his room and after he smokes a few joints his girlfriend starts joking about how I'm getting high and i laugh about it
>eventually she starts joking about me smoking a blunt or something and then she says that she'd do a bong hit if I did
>now this guy had a 400$ bong with a honeycomb or whatever it's call, point is it was nice
>think about it for a second
>fuck it if I'm gonna get high once it was gonna be out of an expensive bong and around people I know wont talk about it
>tell her I'm in
>he asks if I'm serious and I tell him I am
>he starts getting crazy excited he saw it as a very special thing to be the person who I smoke my first bong load with especially since he was teaching me about weed like I said
>>
Part 2.
>he goes through how to take a bong hit so that I don't cough up my lungs
>I do exactly what he says
>don't really feel much... I was expecting something more but instead I didn't feel anything
>at this point I actually kind of got frustrated and wanted to get the feeling of what it was like to be high.
>tell him I'll do another
>still nothing
>spend the next 2 hours passing joints in between us and doing more bong hits (i think we burned through 4 or 5 in that time maybe more)
>eventually I start getting the feeling of it and it was alright shit get's funnier and thoughts getting dumber
>remember i have to work at 8AM tomorrow it was like 2 in the morning
>head off to my room to sleep
>shut the door, get into bed, turn off the lights
>5 min later he shows up at my door
>"what do you want?"
>"buddy you gotta jack off"
>whatthefuck.jpg why is my friend coming to my room to tell me to jack off?
>"what?"
>"just trust me buddy do it, wank off."
>"why"
>"sex is ten times better when you're high so is whacking off"
>"whatever, okay"
>he goes back to his room
>turn on my computer and open up a video i had torrented
>jack off for about 5-8 minutes before cumming
>lay there for aobut 15 minutes unable to move for the feeling washing over me
>i have no idea to describe how it felt other than it felt like there was a current of energy was swriling and flowing all around my body
>doesn't feel good
>REALLY DOESN'T FEEL GOOD
>shesgonnablow.jpg
>just before it happens i put my hand over my mouth and try to keep it in
>first wave comes and it's a large mouthful but i keep it shut
>second wave comes and there's no keeping it all in
>vomit spills all over my cum-covered lap and into the 25 or so year old pleather chair i was sitting in
>lay in the chair looking at myself in horror
>slowly get up and crawl into the bathroom next to my room
> turn on the light any lay in the cold metal bathtub
>>
Part 3
>still have that awful feeling all over my body
>feel incredibly cold, like no cold i've ever felt before to the point where i cant move
>lay there for about 45 minutes then it starts
>quick backstory: my friend and his girlfriend would fuck like no other. to the point where our cabin would shake and other people could both hear and feel it and they would do this for hours
>i can feel the cabin shaking
>i honestly cant remember if i threw up again but i'm pretty sure i did at least once more in the bathtub
>they fuck for what felt like an hour
>eventually it stops
>think to myself that maybe he can come and help me
>nothing for another 45 minutes
>he comes in and sees me, in my underwear with my dick out covered in my own vomit and freaks out
>"holy shit buddy what happened?"
>tell him what happened after he told me to jack off
>"jesus murphy kid and you gotta work tomorrow, here get up"
>i manage to squeak out the words through the intense cold "i-i c-c-c-can't mmmm-mm-move t-t-t-too cccc-cc-cold"
>He turns on the hot water in the bathtub
>now the hot water heater for our cabin was shit. for the first 15 minutes it would be ice fucking cold
>had to sit through it bonechillingly cold
>eventually it warms up and he pours some over me
>i warm up and start being able to move again
>he gives me a towel and i clean up in the bath
>start freaking out about how the hell im going to work at 8 AM tomorrow
>"buddy you're gonna be fine, you've had a little too much to smoke and now the ganja paranoia is setting but trust me you're gonna be fine but you need to sleep it off"
>continue freaking out
>"buddy you need to go to sleep right now"
>he leads me back into my room and i go to sleep
>>
Part 4
>next morning he wakes me up and asks if im good to work
>not even fucking close m8
>we come up with a story to cover our ass as to why i threw up last night
>pass back out
>in the resort i worked at if you were late a bellman would come and wake you up
>tell them i cant work because i'm sick
>boss comes in to check on me and gives me the later shift from 12AM to closing
in conclusion the actual feeling of being high was alright. i haven't done it since but i think i would be open to it on occasions. there's also a story about me cleaning the chair that i threw up in and depending on how much people care i may post that one too.
>>
Anyone lurking?
>>
>>674557196
Nobody gives a shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>674557196
Yes! Keep on!
>>
>>674557623
you want the chair story?
>>
>>674557196
No, sorry I would rather chop my dick that being torrture with your writting skills. Anoying fucktwat
>>
>>674557655
No, please. You are more boring that the reciting instrucions of a remote control in swedish
>>
>>674557820
"I would rather chop my dick that being torrture with your writing skills" whatever you day anon :)
>>
>>674557432
>>674557820
>>674557901
Samefag
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-13-59-06.png (221 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-13-59-06.png
221 KB, 720x1280
>>674557970
Newfag
>>
>>674557927
I day a lot of things while speaking of days
>>
>>674558065
two thirds correct
>>
>>674556087
you´re a god annon , i remember the same thing happening to me in the second time i got high ( i lasted like an hour ) thrn i layed in couthch for 4 hourse playing a senario in my head where im the ledar of a post-appocliptic survaivle groupe and i loved it
>>
>>674558583
(i lasted an hour jakking )
>>
alright somebody asked for the chair story so here it is
>one or two weeks later
>never go around to cleaning that chair
>chair technically belongs to the company and the want to keep on using it
>boss tells me that if i take it outside that it would get picked up and thrown out by a belman
>take it outside and head off to my shift
>finish first shift and start eating lunch
>one of the bellmen comes in and asks why the chair is outside my cabin
>tell him that chef told me that a bellman would throw it out
>he leaves and then i go back to my second shift after lunch
>chef goes on his daily 2 hour break and gives me a bunch of prep to do by the time i get back
>partway through it doing prep when the head belman comes in and starts talking to me about it
>"umm yeah we dont handle that kind of thing and you're gonna need to take that back inside and clean it"
>at this point i just thought that chef would have told any of them and it seems like to everybody else i just thought that it was there job to clean up after peoples puke
>tell him the same thing i told the first belman, that chef just told me to put it out there and i did
>he goes away and i presume told the GM that neither he nor any of the other belmen wanted to cart away a puke covered chair
>about 15 minutes later the GM who was a totally condescending bitch walks in and starts asking me all of the same questions i was asked twice before except way more accusatory
>it gets to the point where it's too much to take for me, even though all i did was what chef told me to do and i start crying I feel like i should mention that i have anxiety problems and although it seems silly now it felt awful when it was happening
>she tells me i have to clean the chair and put it back in the room after my shift is done and that there would be supplies to clean it left by the chair
>calm down and finish my shift late because i was stuck in the pot room and i'm shit at it
>>
Part 2
>head home feeling like shit without eating dinner
>walk into the small group of staff cabins i called home and see the chair there with a bucket of bleach and water with a sponge in it and gloves to the side
>burst into tears and just want to get it over with so i start scrubbing the chair with the sponge without the gloves
>takes about 45 minutes to clean and was almost impossible to get in between the frame of the chair and the cushions
>didn't really know how to clean all of the places that the vomit had gotten to so just end up pouring the water and bleach mixture over the parts i cant get to and then haul it back inside
Honestly one of the worst times of my life just with the shame and shit. cleaning it without gloves probably wasn't good for me in retrospect but i thought i deserved it at the time just because of how everybody was beating up on me.
>>
>>674558191
kill yourself
>>
>>674559732
your story is shit and you're a attention whore, fuck off you pussy faggot
>>
>>674561227
alright thanks.
>>
>>674561227
What is your problem
>>
>>674561565
You probably did waay to much for your first time. The one and only time I puked because of weed was my first 4-20 when I smoked A LOT.
>>
>>674561981
yeah i think i did something like 8 or 9 bong loads and probably like 7 or 8 joints
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.